PDA

View Full Version : Memories of Cheoning(all welcum to share)

77guy
10-02-2008, 02:10 PM
Hi all bros,i would like to start a thread for all to share our memories/experience in our growin ur(onli restrict to our 'cheongin' life)
For a start will share mine as follow:

At age 17+: have my first thai wl in gl(lor 18)Then for nearly 2yrs till age 19 i
frequent gl for thai pros regularly(i'm studyin in poly and work part time to substain tis hobby)
Age 20: towards end of studyin i move on to LSB in jb(apollo,apollo2,le yi le,sakura etc) introduce to me by a more senior frd.Takin mainly thai,burmese and occassionaly malaysian pros at these joints.
Age 20+ to 23: Started visitin nite club and ktv joints in both jb and s'pore(golden palace,boss ktv,regent,ktv @ eminent plaza) also visitin joints with mainly viet gals(51 jazz in joo chiat)At tat time as i doin NS,not much vit m bt luckily sponsor by some frds in army(regulars) that paid for the drinks most of the time.(real good cheong bros i had)Bonk any gal from viet to prc to thai whenever i can afford.)
Age 24~26 : start workin gt more $ bt less n less frds to cheong wif as some gt attached/married and stop cheongin.I move on to health spa/tn/$80 or $150 malaysian gals(gl) coz these joint can either go wif frds or alone.Also try PRC fl from the street(bt at tat time quantity not so much like nw and sum svc not tat gd compare to nwadays.)
Age 27 to 29: Stop cheongin as i gt stable gf.
29+ to now(over 30) :Start my fav hobby of bonkin fl/pros again(though i still hav gf bt my needs juz urge me on) Nw i take mostly prc i pick up from the street(found their svc standard improve mayb due to increase number of prc available here/tougher competition=better quality).Occassionally i also gt contacts in here to try out different fl or joints.However stop my visit to ktv,nite club etc as no more kaki and aso found tis place waste of $ as i stop drinkin liao(due to drivin so nt convenient to drink aso)

Hope more bros can share and bring back more gd old memories..Cheers to the yr of 'Rat'!

sammyboyfor
10-02-2008, 03:05 PM
Hope more bros can share and bring back more gd old memories..Cheers to the yr of 'Rat'!

How on earth are you going to save for your old age if you spend most of your disposable income on commercial sex?:confused:

If you save $500 per month, you'll have saved $342,635 in 30 year's time.

highonsex
10-02-2008, 03:47 PM
I have stop cheonging for quite some time as i think its quite waste of $ after some time

77guy
10-02-2008, 04:18 PM
How on earth are you going to save for your old age if you spend most of your disposable income on commercial sex?:confused:

Very well said sammy bro, problem is tat situation is always like wat is in the banner of tis forum 'god gave as brain n pennis but nt enough blood...' and for me the sad thing is the blood always goes to the bottom head and when little head is in charge..big head cant think of saving for future. Mayb its time to concentrate n let blood travel upwards to bigger head. Bt alas its always easi say than done especially so when blood(liquid) tends to flow 2wards lower end by law of natural...aniway thks for the gd advise bro.Cheers!

Heart Break Kid
10-02-2008, 04:42 PM

That why mi ever suggested a budget for commercial sex expenses only

Remember commercial sex activities is sunk cost :( only to feed our hungry penis :D not to find true love on it if not the consequence is unthinkable.

XiangYu
10-02-2008, 11:11 PM

What Interest rate did u use? Cause $500/mth in 30 yrs time is only $180,000.

sammyboyfor
14-02-2008, 07:32 PM
What Interest rate did u use? Cause $500/mth in 30 yrs time is only $180,000.

I used a very conservative 4% per annum interest rate. What interest rate did YOU USE???

STK01
14-02-2008, 10:58 PM
That why mi ever suggested a budget for commercial sex expenses only

Remember commercial sex activities is sunk cost only to feed our hungry penis not to find true love on it if not the consequence is unthinkable.

Yes..

And my budget for chionging is a mere $150 - $200 per month. :D Sometimes even lesser. hehe

you_fu
14-02-2008, 11:13 PM
I used a very conservative 4% per annum interest rate.
Boss CPF also no 4% leh.

sammyboyfor
15-02-2008, 04:19 AM
Boss CPF also no 4% leh.

How much interest would one get for a Sing dollar 5 year term deposit?

Akina
15-02-2008, 08:22 AM
I think get get higher if you put into a corporate bond by one of GLCs ... maybe 7% :D