PDA

View Full Version : Underwear thief caught red-handed at NTU Hall 10

nokia8888
09-02-2008, 07:03 PM
Nur Raihana

RETURN to familiar territory has landed a university don in trouble.

Lee Wing Foon, 39, who obtained both his degree and doctorate from the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering (EEE), has been charged with theft and fraudulent possession of bras, panties and other clothing.

Last Monday, the associate professor of a university in China was charged with swiping three bras and three pairs of underwear from Hall 10, in addition to earlier charges of stealing two bras and a pair of panties from NTU.

According to an email sent out by the Hall 10 office to its residents, police found six bags of undergarments and clothes in Lee’s possession.

He has been found to have a collection of 117 panties, 304 bras and 123 other pieces of clothing.

Lee, who was apparently back in Singapore visiting a friend, was detained by Hall 10 security after being spotted loitering suspiciously on the evening of December 20th last year. He was later found to have female undergarments on him.

The identity of the suspect comes as a surprise to residents, who did not expect a person of such high standing to be behind the crimes.

“I am shocked. His behavior doesn’t match his profile,” said a Hall 10 resident, one of Lee’s victims who did not wish to be named.

She also said that she noticed nothing special about the stolen undergarments when she was called to the police station to identify them.

“I saw that he had stolen some big-sized panties. Others looked like they were quite a turn-off, but most were the normal-looking and plain ones.” :eek::p

The Student Affairs Office said that there are no plans to boost security because they believe students are comfortable with the measures already in place.

“We have not heard from the JCRC of Hall 10 about implementing extra security measures, but if there is such a need, we will explore the possibilities of doing so,” said Mr Choo Choon Huat, assistant manager for student accommodation.

The case is not an isolated one as residents from other halls have also reported missing underwear. Ng Hwa Swan, 22, a resident of Hall 11, has had her underwear stolen 10 times in two years.

Despite the frequency of such cases, most residents chose not to pin the responsibility on security guards, saying crimes like this are hard to prevent.

“I only hang my underwear outside when I am in my room and I will open the door to keep an eye on them,” Ng said.

“But now that people have started stealing laundry bags from washing machines, I don’t think security can do much.”

Fuckster
09-02-2008, 07:30 PM
Haiz.... great future gone because of panties ......

Think he should visit similar site as below to buy lah, why steal ...

Welcome! :) (http://sg-panties.com/)

Thom07
09-02-2008, 11:55 PM
Maybe extremely smart ppl have weird habits. Strange outlets to de-stress. :p

MMM88
10-02-2008, 12:27 AM
wat a imbicile !!!!!!.......:rolleyes:

Rw6828
10-02-2008, 12:38 AM
He can certainly afford to buy instead of steal. But then again, some guys just like to have such thrills

Mondo
10-02-2008, 03:35 AM
i guess its the end of his career for him due to panties. :o

jplover
10-02-2008, 04:34 AM
He can certainly afford to buy instead of steal. But then again, some guys just like to have such thrillsTrue, but such trills will carry such risk.

Great future gone with the undergarments.

joew2005
10-02-2008, 07:38 AM
That goes 2 show that irregardless of a person's "standing" in a society,he/she can still do stupid things 2 break the law.

Ppl in high standings do not hv personnal needs mah.

Maybe tis guy 2 shy 2 go GL or TN/HC 2 look 4 gals.

popiah
10-02-2008, 08:19 AM
ya, i agreed with you too....

18level
11-02-2008, 08:41 AM
Humans are like that, some people have fetishes that cannot be controlled .... some cannot stop stealing even though they dont need the items ....

veryfetish
11-02-2008, 11:00 AM
My friend has the same habit. Few years back he tells me that whenever he passes by his neighbours house, he is alway tempted to just steal her pantyhose & underwear hanging along the corridor... just few days ago when i went to his house for chinese new year celebration, he showed me his collection....

sex crusader
11-02-2008, 11:34 AM
Sounds like you wor.:D

Butter Cookie
11-02-2008, 06:28 PM
There goes his reputation. If really kena charged in court, I think very unlikely he'll be able to make a living in teaching line again.

Peter
12-02-2008, 09:09 AM
for this assc professor to do such things, guess those stolen underwear could be too "sexy" for him not to steal!

sulk
12-02-2008, 09:15 AM
Quite difficult for normal people to understand why these people do it as they have some kind of abnormailities ....