PDA

View Full Version : 2 students caught taking shots underskirt..

Eternity_Gal
08-02-2008, 12:15 PM
2 students at a boys' school were caught taking upskirt photos of their teacher. This stirred out a hot discussion among people like teachers, schools on wat female teacher should wear. Some even suggested that female teachers should not wear skirts. Luckily the school did not barge in to this suggestion. I believe that the mothers of these 2 boys are wearing skirts and they will be able to see more ladies wearing shorter skirts along the streets.

Because of this, some female teachers are pressured whether to wear skirts to school or to throw away their skirts. Most still think that it's the teachers' fault that students commit such disgusting act.

Generally when it comes to female teachers' dressing in school.There is no specific dress code for them except maybe restricted to formal meetings and events.

It's the responsiblity for the parents of their children to instil right values at home before they come to school. To certain extent, I believe effective communication between parents and teachers will aid in students' education but to put all responsibility to teachers when their kids are in school are absurdly wrong.

Eternity_Gal
08-02-2008, 12:20 PM
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8238/44972110la9.png (http://imageshack.us)

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8238/44972110la9.th.png (http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=44972110la9.png)

See... Even a female teacher with skirt and blouse at acceptable lengths can be sexy too...

Big Sexy
08-02-2008, 12:34 PM
not necessary short... but i have always prefer girls to wear skirt.... so damn with the 'Blame Culture' being perpetuated on the teachers wearing skirt..:)

Most still think that it's the teachers' fault that students commit such disgusting act.

freedom
08-02-2008, 01:40 PM
ya man what wrong with tat
problem is what are the boys thinking
haiz

anyway welcome back

qw2op
08-02-2008, 02:18 PM
if all teachers dun wear skirts, den no student wil take upskirt shots meh? ...

ask ze parents who blame teachers nt 2 send their kids 2 school lagi betta ... lidat their kids sure cannot take upskirt shots of teachers ...

nowadays skool teachers oni teach students how 2 pass exams ler ... c which skool can produce more top students ler ... wat is rite or wrong is nt in ze exam syllabus 1 wor ... wat 2 do? ...

:rolleyes: :D

joew2005
08-02-2008, 03:38 PM
jz my personal opinion..........

why blame the teachers,when the student do this type of things.........
did the techer held the student's hand & led him 2 her underskirt..........
did the teacher not wear a skirt..........

if we were 2 encourage tis ppl 2 blame the teacher,then a lot of us k go 2 sg pools 2 ask 4 refund of the $$ we placed our bets on(toto,4D,soccer & etc)
U think sg pools will entertain u??

parents must knw their roles & responsibilities in rasing a kid.
There is only so much the teacher k teach a student,the rest has 2 be taught by the pupils' family member.
when a person kannot control & go rape a gal,do we blame the gal's mother 4 giving birth 2 a girl instead.

wat bullshit is tis.......................

God Help Those Who Help Themselve.
In tis case,God will let the law take care of tis SOBs.
There is tis cantonese saying,if the cow doesn't want 2 drink water,hw k u force the cow's head downwards.

South Park
08-02-2008, 04:49 PM
The culture of blaming everyone but their own kids is getting ridiculous. The kids peep up a teachers skirt.. i did it when i was young, at least never get caught.

If i ever get caught, my dad would for sure give me hell, where got go and tell the school the teacher is in the wrong. So soon, gals cannot wear skirts anywhere. where is the fun in that :confused:

MMM88
08-02-2008, 05:47 PM
It's the responsiblity for the parents of their children to instil right values at home before they come to school. To certain extent, I believe effective communication between parents and teachers will aid in students' education but to put all responsibility to teachers when their kids are in school are absurdly wrong.

yup ......100% agreed ......:)
once , i saw 3 boys (lower sec , i reckon) in school unifroms peeped under a beautiful girl's skirt up the escalator. These 3 boys were beri BRAVE. The girl was with his boyfriend . Then again , she was wearing a very very very short skirt .............:(

Optimus_Prime
08-02-2008, 05:52 PM
I wonder what is wrong if the victim is being blamed :rolleyes:

ornament1969
08-02-2008, 06:10 PM
Really dont understand nowadays what's on the student's mind? Aren't they supposed to concentrate on their studies? Maybe too much exposure to the internet have resulted students to get curious about opposite sex. :rolleyes:

beingunknown200
08-02-2008, 06:45 PM
The root of it all is what are the boys (even men) thinking...so what if u stop wearing short skirts...ok then you may not have upskirt shots...what if the teachers wear tops or blouses that are loose, then you will have down blouse shots...it never ends...blame it on the raging hormones...you all should get the drift here...the argument will never end

Thom07
08-02-2008, 11:44 PM
Seriously, I dont understand those young parents. They always think that everything is the teachers' responsibility. Haiz... :(

Qimonda
08-02-2008, 11:59 PM
If these boys has such habits, does not means they can't do it outside the school even the teachers don't wear skirt?

Booker
09-02-2008, 01:20 AM
Its sick to read that the whole matter seems to be the fault of the teachers who is wearing skirt.... Even to the extent of calling saying female teachers shouldn't wear skirt.

Have to agree that nowadays most parents will always assume their kids are always in the right when things happen. Too over-protective??

No wonder the society and country seems to be going backwards in terms of those civic and morale.

:D

Hakoshu
09-02-2008, 04:12 AM
NPNT(No Pic No Talk)

Bigbluebird
09-02-2008, 06:52 AM
Let's face it, most of us guys definitely have tried to peep at our female teachers when we were schooling, so it's just history that repeats and forever ongoing. I still remember my P6 maths teacher gorgeous milk jugs as she bent down to correct my wrong sums which were done wrongly on purpose of course :D

If we adults peep at ladies, so why not those kids who are equally tiko and probably curious as well. But if the parents do blame on the teachers for dressing as such that encourages such behaviour of their kids, that shows how responsible how those mothers and fathers are :rolleyes:

For all we know, the dad may be frequently peeping and screwing his female colleagues and the mum dressing similarly as the teachers :rolleyes:

joew2005
09-02-2008, 08:26 AM
Let's face it, most of us guys definitely have :

where one pts a finger at others,in actual fact at least his/her 3 other fingers r pt at himself/herself.

Yes,guys would definitely have tried to peep at women.
But those days IT gadget was nvr involved,or shld i say it wasn't "easily" available yet.

Being tiko is veri natural 2 mankind(including the women).
But if something happens the parents shld reflect on wat they hv done 2 educate their children.SOBs r always SOBs............

No 2 ways abt this,u break the law means u break he law.
so easy 2 blame others w/o reflecting on oneself.
shame on these irresponsible parents.
shame on these irresponsible adults.

foxtrot uniform charlie kilo
tango hotel echo mike

dap26
09-02-2008, 10:30 AM
Last time dare to peep but dun dare to take photo..Nowasday youngster sibeh hiong..:eek::D

lacoruna69
09-02-2008, 11:13 AM
Not really taking sides. But I think for this case, the police had been called in. As parents, they would do anything to protect their own child. If they don't say anything, their sons could end up inside RTC and their future would be ruined.

South Park
09-02-2008, 01:34 PM
Not really taking sides. But I think for this case, the police had been called in. As parents, they would do anything to protect their own child. If they don't say anything, their sons could end up inside RTC and their future would be ruined.

But they would be considered as juveniles and their records sealed. To me, its just the easy way out for the parents to justify their lack of ability to bring up their children properly :cool:

joew2005
09-02-2008, 04:23 PM
with the police involved,i guess a fair judgement would come.
Yes,every parents would protect their own child,but then facts r facts.
the teacher did not tell them 2 do that.
doesn't mean once love 4 their children k help 2 bail these SOBs out.
if the children doesn't behave,a large part of the responsibilies lies with the parent,not the teachers or principal or even MOE.

Maybe these parents k blame the society.
they nvr ensure their children learn from the right society.
If they need 2 go RTC or wat so ever,they shld go.
this is 2 ensure others will not follow them.

XboxSG
09-02-2008, 04:44 PM
Last time dare to peep but dun dare to take photo..Nowasday youngster sibeh hiong..:eek::D

Even now, I still dare to peep but still don't dare to take photos

Fuckster
09-02-2008, 07:36 PM
I think internet should bear some responsibility also la. Too many upskirt online that trigger these young boys to commit such an act.

lacoruna69
10-02-2008, 10:00 AM
Maybe these parents k blame the society.
they nvr ensure their children learn from the right society.
If they need 2 go RTC or wat so ever,they shld go.
this is 2 ensure others will not follow them.

Isn't this step a little bit too drastic? They are not adults. It's not as if they did something very violent. Like beating up the teacher or other students.
IMHO, a public caning at Assembly should be a good warning.
This is what my days at school used to be. Too bad, they seemed to discontinue such practice now.
I'm sure parents will prefer this way rather than juvenile court case.

t3hkor
10-02-2008, 11:00 AM
Isn't this step a little bit too drastic? They are not adults. It's not as if they did something very violent. Like beating up the teacher or other students.
This is what my days at school used to be. Too bad, they seemed to discontinue such practice now.

bro, i dun think pub caning for this is a good choice... now peep and dare to film at such a young age. what if just a pub caning he think its just like a fight with classmate in sch which is common? when he grows older he hungers for more like drugging / raping girls? by the time is abit too late..

highonsex
10-02-2008, 03:39 PM
Wow, young kids nwadays so garang do all these things in sch

md_hate
12-02-2008, 08:49 AM
Like what we are taught in army. "If u wanna do it, DON'T get caught"
If u get caught den... They never teach us wat to do...
In this case, if get caught,still can blame teacher, nowaday youngsters just don't have the SA that we used to have, not tactical enough.
:rolleyes: Can't even recall how many teachers i've seen upskirt, downblouse, peeping thru the side of the armpits.;)

aiwo
12-02-2008, 09:11 AM
I think if the teacher sit leg open open, you see ok, teacher's fault, but if they deliberately take upskirt pics, then the students should be punished :D

jilatler
12-02-2008, 10:23 AM
never ending argument!... just go back to old days where all the women were wearing a big clothes, long skirt and plus a hat!! a guy kept their weird mustache hahhaha... then we dont have an issue a boy peep on short skirt anymore

Long Hu Men
12-02-2008, 04:41 PM
Since students have uniform, maybe they should make all teachers wear uniform too .... then they can design something conservative lor. :D

louis2002
12-02-2008, 07:05 PM
不是学生的错
不是教师的错
.是社会的错.

唉...............

世风日下
道德轮亡

唉...............

manipulator
15-02-2008, 08:57 PM
Haha, maybe we should blame the parents .... tghey should have instil some decency in them .... or tell them can do that only when they are older.

And I really hope these students are not member of SBF.

joew2005
15-02-2008, 09:07 PM

No i don't think this is drastic with the police's involvement.
Irregardless whether they r adults or not,they alrdy knw hw 2 use the hp so "wisely".
R u going 2 wait 4 them 2 do something violent b4 u let them knw their action is veri seriously???
U must let them knw/learn when they r young.
The juvenile court was created 2 ensure the court pass out punishments that fits the youngsters.
if the woman that kena filmed is yr gal,hw would u feel??
Dn't knw HE is feeling nw??

Krang
15-02-2008, 09:09 PM
I say the students are just being plain stupid. Serves them right. Peeping toms who take such shots deserves to be hauled up. It was a deliberate act and as such should be shown no mercy.

Right is right, wrong is wrong no such thing as they did not know better.

Hades
15-02-2008, 10:03 PM
Agree that students must be punished, else it will send wrong signals to others it is ok. Am sure they know the severity of wat they did, n yet they did it.

Heavenly Sword
16-02-2008, 09:05 AM
Problems must be nip in the bud. First they start small taking shots underskirt, then they progress to lifting up girl's skirt for kicks, followed by molest and finally rape.

The authorites should do them and society a favour and punish them now rather than later.

Long Hu Men
19-02-2008, 09:20 AM
I hope these students did not learn from SBF .... :D
But jokes aside, they do indeed deserve to be punish ..... for being caught :D

erictx10
20-02-2008, 02:47 AM
Wish we could see the pics...if teacher has good ass?

s1.w3n.b41.l31
20-02-2008, 03:06 AM
Problems must be nip in the bud. First they start small taking shots underskirt, then they progress to lifting up girl's skirt for kicks, followed by molest and finally rape.

And even then, there will be some people blaming the girls for dressing too provocatively bla bla bla. Sad to keep hearing irresponsible comments that push the blame to the girls.

ravish
20-02-2008, 08:44 AM
Wish we could see the pics...if teacher has good ass?

They should have learn from you, wanna take pics or vids, do it safe, dont get caught, get caught only .... kena spank

Midnightiger
20-02-2008, 09:18 AM

Last time how to take photo? Those days no handphone, not to talk about handphone camera leh.

If take photo, sure the flash very bright and click sound will be loud and everybody know mah...

Midnightiger
20-02-2008, 09:23 AM
I say the students are just being plain stupid. Serves them right. Peeping toms who take such shots deserves to be hauled up. It was a deliberate act and as such should be shown no mercy.

Right is right, wrong is wrong no such thing as they did not know better.

I'm sure you don't enjoy the upskirt or downblouse pictures or videos, or even the hidden cams, right? I'm sure when you come across the sections or pictures, you would shut your eyes tight or turn your head away, right? Probably if you know the people who posted such pictures, you would report them to the authorities?

If you don't, then aren't you a hypocrite? Enjoying the fruits of labour of those who got away and condemning those who are caught.

And the same goes for those who "act like you are holier than thou" type and come out with similar comments.

laziness
20-02-2008, 02:53 PM
I think we all like to see so there must be some daring bro like Erix to take the pics and share share ... but then anybody doing the pic taking is taking a risk ... so we hv to appreciate that ... as for me, no guts to do it ,...

darkafac
20-02-2008, 05:09 PM
actually i haf no objections to downblouse or upskirt(personally i like it :)

but i think they shouldn't do tt to their own teachers.. its really a big disrespect to ur teachers.. we haf been taught to 尊师重教
一日为师,终身为父

but nevertheless, wad done cannot be undone.. lets hope tt no such cases happen again.. cheers everyone :)

Heavenly Sword
20-02-2008, 08:59 PM
And even then, there will be some people blaming the girls for dressing too provocatively bla bla bla. Sad to keep hearing irresponsible comments that push the blame to the girls.

Sad but true. Then next they will blame the girls for being pretty too!

18level
20-02-2008, 09:26 PM
I dont think we can blame it on them dressing provocatively.
Even if they dress like that, shouldnt take pictures, you can try and peep ...

bambam88
17-01-2009, 12:43 PM
I've actually talked to some girls about this. As men always say women are a big mystery. Here goes:

The women I talked to actually caught guys doing this to them and kinda 'kicked them in the nutz'. One even went all the way to make a police report so that the guy got off with a warning.

But what they told me was...they actually got turned on and quite flattered that the guys wanted to snap shots of their pussies!!! WAHAHA!!

I can never understand women...that's why I just like to fk em LOL!!!

tomvoyeur
18-01-2009, 11:56 PM
I can never understand women...that's why I just like to fk em LOL!!!

Humans compartmentalize their decision making process so it is no surprise to see such conflicts in women too lol...question is are there more such pics to share with bros here? ;)

Express
19-01-2009, 10:59 AM
Women seldom overlook an offense even if it gave them immense pleasures.

LostALau
20-01-2009, 11:13 AM
So many contributions from so many bros, so I am also tempted to say something.

1. Send the students to a boy's home to teach them a lesson.
2. Fine the parents and send them to jail for not teaching their children not to infringe on the modesty of the teacher. They should have taught their children to do such things only at home, like taking shots of the sisters, mother and grandmother if their hands are itchy.
3. Take the Education ministry to task for not including such lessons in the school curriculum.
4. Charge the designer for designing such short skirts.
5. Charge the merchants who sell such short skirts.
6. ........7........The list is too long. Sorry cannot list all. Pai Seh :o

As for the teacher who wears the short skirt .......send her to me, I will check thoroughly and take some shots for record purpose on how short the skirt is and what is inside it before recommending an action :p