PDA

View Full Version : cum in pussy

Cheeky GUI
05-02-2008, 02:54 PM
dear bros please do not zap me but i would really like to know, if there's really a safe period to cum inside pussy?

some said it's 1 week b4 mensa, some said during, and i swore a lot said it's that 1 week after her mensa.

which is which? any advise?

thanks in advance.

singexpat
05-02-2008, 03:12 PM
b4 u wan to CIP, pls ask urself truthfully n honestly;

R U READY TO B A FATHER??:D

P.S. thts wat happened in my case, but i'm married...
so, u do e maths n algebra...

hang37
05-02-2008, 03:19 PM
to be safe, 2 to 3 days after the last drop of blood...
during period u can cum inside too if you dun mind

colins
05-02-2008, 03:20 PM
A couple of safe periods, yes. When she is already pregnant or when she has gone thru menopause and no longer fertile. Other than that, during her menses. The rest, whether its just after menses or what can only be classified as 'should be safe'. But the people who said it 'should be' safe dun become fathers or mothers if something happen to you and your gf.

gniwgonwk
05-02-2008, 03:29 PM
This might be useful for you:

Rhythm Method

The rhythm method is one of the first fertility awareness methods to be widely practiced. It is one of the oldest methods of natural birth control and by far one of the best-known forms of fertility awareness. Unfortunately, it is not necessarily the most reliable method of preventing a pregnancy.

Theory and Practice
The rhythm method is based on three ideas. Firstly, that women ovulate 14 days before menstruation begins, give or take two days. Secondly, that sperm can survive inside a woman for three days. And lastly, that an egg can only be fertilized within 24 hours of being released from the ovaries.

Based on these assumptions, the rhythm method requires a woman to count back 14 days from the first day of her period. This will presumably be the day on which she ovulated and will ovulate the following month. In order to avoid pregnancy, she will need to abstain from sex or use another form of birth control, like condoms, around this time.

Problems
While this method is fairly simple to follow, it is not necessarily applicable to all women. The first problem lies in the assumption that ovulation will always occur at the same time every month. While it would make life a lot easier for women if this were true, the reality is that the majority of women ovulate at a different time every month. Although they may follow a similar pattern, no woman has a menstrual cycle that is identical every month.

Another issue with the rhythm method is the belief that sperm are only viable inside a woman for up to three days. It has been found that sperm may be able to survive for as much as seven days inside a woman. Therefore, it would be necessary to avoid having sex for at least a week prior to when a woman believes ovulation will occur.

Moreover, this type of contraception offers absolutely no protection against sexually transmitted diseases. Therefore, it will still be necessary to use a condom if you think you may be at risk of an STD.

Effectiveness
The rhythm method has an average failure rate of 13 to 20%. It is not recommended for women who have irregular cycles or who do not have menstrual cycles that are exactly the same number of days every month.

Clit_LickeR
05-02-2008, 03:31 PM
R U READY TO B A FATHER??
When 'accident' happens, naturally you will be ready. (at lease in my case.) :D

2 to 3 days after the last drop of blood...

Other than that, during her menses.
The rest, whether its just after menses or what can only be classified as 'should be safe'.
But the people who said it 'should be' safe dun become fathers or mothers if something happen to you and your gf.

I am one of those people who believe in science, doc, gyne charts... till the whole world came crashing down on me... :D
Well, having a kid is not that 'hellish' at all. it's kind of 'bond' you and ur partner.
But, bonks wise, i prefer 'makan outside'. :rolleyes::D

Cheeky GUI
05-02-2008, 03:36 PM
thank you bros for contributing.

i rem once when my gf went to get the morning after pill from a doc the doc told her it's quite safe the 1-3 days after period.

i just feel like trying 1 time CIP thats all. after that back to withdrawal method.

bunnytease
05-02-2008, 04:22 PM
do u guys know.
every women has different ovulation period.
some women can ovulate during their menses.
which means, if you DARN heng.
she could get preg even during her period. :)

if you so love to cum in her pussy.
1. yes, make sure u r ready to be daddy
2. Oral birth control.

easy.

mseveninch
05-02-2008, 04:23 PM
If you are not ready to be a father and don't like the condom and you like to CIP on the RAW side with OC / GF ( NOT WL ) - I reccommend - use IUD"s. It's come in 2 type - 2 yrs or 5 yrs implant to choose on. It's 99.80 % safe. The trouble is - your GF / OC need to consult the gyn to do it and it cost about $300 to $500. After that you need to put on condom to do it initially to avoid any accident case ( Just for a brief period of time till her next mensa from the day she had the inplant. Once clean................ho...ho....just shoot in - no worries. Peace of mind & happy to bonk.

My OC is using it - infact it's more economical in comparison with condom if you are active........:D

mwmf
05-02-2008, 04:49 PM
You should use advice instead of advise.

Anyway, typically the safe period is few days before the period all to way to few days after the period.

dear bros please do not zap me but i would really like to know, if there's really a safe period to cum inside pussy?

some said it's 1 week b4 mensa, some said during, and i swore a lot said it's that 1 week after her mensa.

which is which? any advise?

thanks in advance.

DTCEPL
05-02-2008, 05:10 PM
If you and her do not mind, it is perfectly safe (pregnancy I meant) to cum in her pussy during her period and maybe 1 day before and after. 99.9% safe. Please note that sperm can stay alive for about 48 hours inside her vagina walls, so its not safe to cum in pussy maybe 3 days after her period.

The best is to check with a Medical Doc, he/she can always give you the best advice.

:p

zaoren
05-02-2008, 06:08 PM
hornestly speaking nothing is safe when come to CIP...it's because the oval timing are different all the time as some bro has mentioned. So it's very difficult to predict. Normally people said before and after the mensas period of 5 days maximum, +/- 3 will be better. But you have to know when the mensas period, they emotionally "not keen" to do such thing because of the female hormo.
So when come to CIP, you have to prepare the outcome as well. I think nobody like to use CD, myself either...but for safety reason...CD is a must and it's only gurantee 99.99%, when really unlucky then still kena our own toe...

bunnytease
05-02-2008, 07:27 PM
i dun suggest IUD.
1. it actually kills the fertilize egg. = murder :eek:
2. it's not gd for girls who haven't gave birth.
3. really prone to infection, as in those normal yeast infection and stuff.

cumming in her, best is 1-2 before and during menses. best is not after.

kuehbungcake
05-02-2008, 08:00 PM
I was told by my ex-gf that 1-2 days b4 and after the menses is safe. But didn't dare to try though cos' not ready to be a father then. :D

maila
05-02-2008, 08:01 PM
Fro my experience, if I use the rhythm method, I tend to use withdrawal method on other times. I got caught once by not withdrawing fast enough and my OC got preggie ....

DNNS
05-02-2008, 08:24 PM
Regards 4 days or 1 week, don't release inside.

Thom07
05-02-2008, 10:27 PM
cumming in her, best is 1-2 before and during menses. best is not after.

Care to enlighten me why "best is no after" ? :confused: Hmm for having sex before menses, wouldn't the girl feel more pain than usual? Thanks.

Personally I feel that it is not advisable to having sex during her period because it would increase her rate of getting vaginal infections. Bad for her well-being. ;)

XboxSG
06-02-2008, 05:11 AM
to be safe, 2 to 3 days after the last drop of blood...

Have been doing that on my GF, so far so safe

yellowman88
06-02-2008, 08:04 AM
Counting from day 1 of her menses, safe period is day 1 to 9, and not safe from day 10-20, after this is safe from day 21 to 28/29/30 depending on her period.

Alternatively, you can go for vasectomy...confirm safe :eek:

MamboJ3011
06-02-2008, 08:41 AM
I recently become a father again by using counting method...:confused::mad:

XueJing
06-02-2008, 08:44 AM
Totally safe, dont CIP ... risk of preggie always there, like some bros said, if suai, anytime also can get preggie

Kyser Soze
06-02-2008, 09:12 PM
do u guys know.

Certainly, different women have different cycles.
But ovulate during their menses? :eek: Where do you get the info from?
I doubt so...

Intel Ops
06-02-2008, 10:24 PM
do u guys know.

Hi Sis, I had not heard of this before. Can explain more ? :o

bunnytease
07-02-2008, 06:27 PM
Certainly, different women have different cycles.
But ovulate during their menses? :eek: Where do you get the info from?
I doubt so...

GOOGLE IT !! Yahoo....wadever search engine u use.

FYI 1 (http://www.arborita.lt/EN/Medical/Reproduction/ovulation-reproduction-EN.htm)
FYI 2 (http://www.epigee.org/menstruation/sex.html)

as for explaining...sorry..so far no real real knowledge of why and how.
you guys can so search for more info abt it. if u're interested.
just to let u all know...i dun bullshit. :p

shag_fest
07-02-2008, 08:57 PM
Have been doing that on my GF, so far so safe

ive tried many times wif my current gf n my exes b4. so far, im safe :D as most gals don hv a regular period ie. 1 to a week off monthly, i CIP a day to 3days after her period. the last day she stop menstruating, u count as the first day. did a few times wif my current gf. she likes it too and in fact, she's one of the few gals i knw dat are highly horny wen her period juz ends ;)

more than 3 days, i wldn't try. my buddies did dis 3 days window too... n all are still as single as me....

Intel Ops
07-02-2008, 10:11 PM
GOOGLE IT !! Yahoo....wadever search engine u use.

FYI 1 (http://www.arborita.lt/EN/Medical/Reproduction/ovulation-reproduction-EN.htm)
FYI 2 (http://www.epigee.org/menstruation/sex.html)

as for explaining...sorry..so far no real real knowledge of why and how.
you guys can so search for more info abt it. if u're interested.
just to let u all know...i dun bullshit. :p

I see. That's something new. Thanks. :p

man13utd13
08-02-2008, 01:43 AM
i heard was before 7 and after 8.....

meaning 7 days before period and 8 days after

South Park
08-02-2008, 04:58 PM
the doc told her it's quite safe the 1-3 days after period.

The doctor give you guarantee in written form or not? If not, his verbal statement is worth nuts when she get pregnant.

iancash
08-02-2008, 11:12 PM
i heard was before 7 and after 8.....

meaning 7 days before period and 8 days after

actually, he is right.. but,... to be on safe side.. shoot in after her period is safest.. that is what i did, luckily, nothing happen yet...

good luck to all of us if we shoot in...

protector
12-02-2008, 08:14 PM
From my personal experience .... 5 days after her period has never gotten me into trouble. I dont try before her period, bcos you never know when the period is coming ,....

DNNS
12-02-2008, 09:03 PM
From my personal experience .... 5 days after her period has never gotten me into trouble. I dont try before her period, bcos you never know when the period is coming ,....

It good to be safe than sorry. Shoot outside.

ChevelleZ
13-02-2008, 07:23 AM
do u guys know.

if you so love to cum in her pussy.
1. yes, make sure u r ready to be daddy
2. Oral birth control.

easy.
truth truth..!
just found some birth control loh
in my case, every single month, after the period, my gf just wants me to cum inside her. So far, 2 years haven't been any accident

gula
13-02-2008, 11:07 AM
I think the chances of getting preggie within a few days after menses is very slim ... worth the risk for me ...

quickieman
13-02-2008, 01:33 PM
Hi Bros,
it's my first sharing. Do pardon me if I'm incorrect.
If you could afford, ask yr GF to go for a good gyna for a IUD. Perfect safe to cum inside. No worries.
I'm with a divorcee now. she know of her needs but strictly no baby. a gd IUD costs around 600 plus...

ravish
13-02-2008, 04:31 PM
I tot most gals don want to fit IUD ....

quickieman
15-02-2008, 11:55 AM
not all gals in for IUD but some do. This gir of mine with IUD for the last 2 years. No CD need and no time constraint. she has a kid and don't wish to have any. ours is only a relationship. so when her needs arises..we just make it happen..bro..

nycaloth66
18-02-2008, 11:24 AM
its not entirely safe even if you practice the rhythym method correctly by monitoring mens cycle, temperature and vaginal discharges etc. If you practice it haphazardly like assuming 3-4days before or after mens cycle is safe then its even more unsafe.:eek:

Maybe i have low sperm count or something but i go raw and cip 3-4days before and after my gf's mens cycle and so far no "accidents" but not recommended lah

Quilt Cover
19-02-2008, 08:24 PM
not all gals in for IUD but some do. This gir of mine with IUD for the last 2 years. No CD need and no time constraint. she has a kid and don't wish to have any. ours is only a relationship. so when her needs arises..we just make it happen..bro..

I used to have a FB who has got IUD too, she also has got a kid. But although she already has the IUD her husband still insist on using condom. maybe he just wana to be 100% safe, just in case the IUD failed them. But every time I ons her, I didn't use cd but will withdraw before ejaculation.

GoldenMonkey1
22-02-2008, 06:26 PM
Why before?? Wat if she is late n ovulating??:confused: