PDA

View Full Version : In love with a working girl? I don't think so...

sexcrazed
05-02-2008, 10:30 AM
Greetings to everyone here.

I believe that once you have seen the title of this new thread, I’m sure that there will be some who will agree and some who don’t. Either way, it’s just sharing of a personal experience and I don not wish to be looked at as stepping on anyone’s toes at the end of the day.

Starting off, I read many other threads about some of our brothers here falling in live with the girls that they have visited from the KTV or anywhere else. Some feel that they have been downright cheated and some have found true love. Congratulations for the very few who have succeeded on finding true love. My heart goes to those who have learnt that the “love” you’re getting might turn nasty sometimes.

On to my experience… The usual started when I was in the FL scene a few years back until the days that I found that I could click quite well with one of the working girls from China. I was still single back then and I actually thought to myself, why not? After all a working girl is still human and I have seen some of them eventually settling down after a few years here.

We started going out after a few visits and then my life started to turn around. I found myself spending late nights waiting just for her to finish work. This is all just to have that hour plus supper with her before I have to drive her home and catch up on all the sleep that’s left for the night. She appreciated my actions at first and I was happy to realize that she actually responded. You can say that I was so smitten with her that I was typically a little happy puppy willing to please it’s owner at anytime of the day.

Honestly it felt very strange that sometimes I would go up to her work place and wait for her in the lounge and I would get rather worked up when I see her with other customers hugging and worse, hear her moans when they are making out in one of the rooms. I couldn’t help but felt angry and jealous that the girl I’m going out with was actually not really mine after all. What can I really say at the end of the day? If I told her that I am rather uncomfortable with what she’s going through, I might get an answer that I would have to support her with a big monthly allowance. What’s more left than to suffer in silence.

I thought that my next few actions would actually get to her heart but I was very wrong. I went out shopping with her on her off days and the big spending started. We spent a day eating at the best restaurants and shopping for clothes started. She even knew where was the LV boutique in Orchard and brought me there. I ended up buying a bag for her there too that costs around $1K. In that very one day, I maxed out 2 credit cards that I have just got in the mail a few days ago. Yes she did know how to return the favor when we checked ourselves into a five star hotel that very night and that made me feel that I have succeeded in getting her heart.

Things changed totally after about 2 days or so when I went up to her work place and waited for her. She was a changed person when she came out from the room. She started treating me just like another customer and did not even bother giving me a second look. I asked her when would she be able to leave work so that we could go for supper, she replied that she’s not feeling well. I left there and then but felt angry and suspicious. I waited at the nearby car park for another hour and true enough, I saw her and another customer arm in arm coming down and leaving in the customer’s car. My first reaction was to call her and she practically did not pick up the phone the whole night. The next day she gave me the same cold treatment and to my surprise, she suddenly packed up and left. I asked the boss where could I find her and he said that she was going to stay in some customer’s place and change to working in a KTV instead.

Naturally I was shocked and devastated and poured out my stupid and dumb acts. Knowing this boss for quite some time, he was the person I have to thank today for waking me up to reality. He told me that these China girls come to SG for the very one main reason, money. Most of them already have boyfriends at home too. He advised me that of I wanted to continue my pleasure life, I would have to take everything with a pinch of salt. In other words, come, play and go.

Everything started to get better after that honest talk I had with the boss and I am much happier today. After nearly losing my job, having less than 3 hours sleep every night, maxing out 2 credit cards and being plain stupid for that 2 months or so, I do not wish to see anyone else go through that sort of shit I went through.

I know that this is just another story that you guys have heard time and again. But I feel that this could be just another grim reminder for brothers out there who have just started out. Always follow the basic 3 actions, COME, PLAY, GO. You will never go wrong there.

Today, I am into semi retirement, yup I’m not joking but I still have that occasional itch every now and then. But at least I know where to keep my feelings when it comes to working girls. After all I learnt it the hard and painful way.

Would like to take this chance to wish all here GONG XI FA CAI!!! May riches come to you and more lucky bonkings to come!!!

Cheers!

Electro
05-02-2008, 10:48 AM
Congrats bro sexcrazed to you ... at least you 'wait' up already, some bros here still think they are the special one ... though I wouldnt say zero chance, but it is damn slim .... not worth at all taking the risk ... especially those who came down to SG to work in SEX line .... professionals, higher chance of success ..

aczeta76
05-02-2008, 11:08 AM
heh heh...

The onlooker always sees clearer. I am in the process of trying to break away from a WL... Think I may see her after I meet XP later and I think I will break down and cry.

Tired of false pretences... Money lost is not an issue because I had catered for it. It hurts but it is a slight burn to me BUT.. the hole in my heart is tough to heal..

Everyone is human... Y PRC are so different?

nbzz
05-02-2008, 11:19 AM
I suppose long pain, why dont short pain :)
Get it over and done with, I suppose those with some money to lavish on them would naturally be affected most .... since they will try to see how far they can squeezed the 'rock' dry ..

websurfbastard
05-02-2008, 11:25 AM
This experience is going to the young who are just experiencing the night life. You may choose to believe or choose to think you are one of the lucky ones. Hopefully you won't get burnt before realizing that it seldom works out in the night life scene.

Only my 1 cent worth.......

APPRECIATION LIST:

Tasmania, aman, singexpat, iijetpoon, wulan899, texas_red, ChuiTaLan, Mustbang, Skystone, Calvins, andythai, unclesammi, dominion, Joanna, Ah Q, Ah Rat x 2, naka_timo, desk13, sha_gua75, john99, ChickenRun, ryanlim, Clit_lickeR, glamourist, sentarum, TD 042, loneyranger, shiokmc, bangbangben, ErissonMan, alex18122003, Sinbin3333, life, qi_ko_pei, goo_ey, elvee123, SKP2007, Chai1020, 789550, holymonk, humpcheepang , jediskull, usmjordan2, agent, slyer, siambee, sexking972, pokeman71, fat fatt, regaine

UPPED TODAY:

My Contribution:

[http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=77164]

aczeta76
05-02-2008, 11:31 AM
I am no newbie but when it came to her, I was like butter in her hands...

Going to pour sorrows to some friends later and hopefully, the hollowness in me will go away

oscar676
05-02-2008, 11:33 AM
Few years ago, I went into a "beauty therapy" centre in Jurong area and got a massage from a Xiao Hui. She got lovely body, (.)(.) very pert,nipples very pink, got rose tattoo on left breast. Very very GFE. Long,long frenching. And hold on so tight whilst frenching like no tomorrow. And frenching during HJ made me think of my first GF as teenager, who used to do that to me everyday, sometime 2 times a day... I kept going back. Hoping to "win" her. How silly. She looking at all those smitten ones as cash cow only. Not only me RTF, a lot of people queue for her.

Last yr, I went there again, after AV raids, the place totally new in terms of faces. Got a HJ from a MILF whose face CMI, but got (.)(.) big enough to smother you until canot breathe. She told me Xiao Hui is actualy Mah Hui and married to a Singporean and got daughter that can walk now...

I wished and wished that I was the ONE. But then Fate says no to me.

maia
05-02-2008, 11:45 AM
Maybe bro websurfbastard meant young and not whether newbie or not ...
I am not young and married .... never RTF and never chiong KTV ...

sammyboyfor
05-02-2008, 11:51 AM
Things changed totally after about 2 days or so when I went up to her work place and waited for her. She was a changed person when she came out from the room.

When it comes to dealing with PRC whores, I can't understand why people insist in going for lessons costing thousands of dollars when all they need to do is heed my FREE ADVICE in this forum. :rolleyes:

I have been repeating the same message many times over... choose the good ones... fuck them hard for as little money as possible.. AND THEN MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE!

Is that so difficult to do??? :confused:

sexcrazed
05-02-2008, 11:55 AM
Hmm...

I guess some of us have already experienced something, some are trying to get out of it. True that money can be earned back, but it's where the money goes to that makes the feelings even more painful.

For either the young ones or newbies or even a frequent cheongster like me and many others, I guess it's not much of a difference when you fall into that "trap".

Yes Sammyboy Boss, I do admit that I have read your advice on not committing myself to useless causes, but guess my silly side got the better of me at the end of the day. That is also why I am sharing this with the rest of the brothers here. Anyway, thanks for the advice.

aczeta76
05-02-2008, 11:58 AM
When it comes to dealing with PRC whores, I can't understand why people insist in going for lessons costing thousands of dollars when all they need to do is heed my FREE ADVICE in this forum. :rolleyes:

I have been repeating the same message many times over... choose the good ones... fuck them hard for as little money as possible.. AND THEN MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE!

Yes.. it is for me.. I am weak

Insider
05-02-2008, 12:02 PM
I think most bros will only learn through the hard way .... if they dont get bitten, they will not learn. And also I believe sometimes they cant escape from the clutches of the 'experienced' PRCs. :eek:

DTCEPL
05-02-2008, 12:11 PM
When it comes to dealing with PRC whores, I can't understand why people insist in going for lessons costing thousands of dollars when all they need to do is heed my FREE ADVICE in this forum.

I guess we are all humans with emotions, thats why regardless of how smart or educated humans are, one way or another they may get entangled emotionally.:( Not even with PRCs....but other nationalities or races too.

Well we all just need to be wiser.

aczeta76
05-02-2008, 12:12 PM
I think most bros will only learn through the hard way .... if they dont get bitten, they will not learn. And also I believe sometimes they cant escape from the clutches of the 'experienced' PRCs. :eek:

Actually, I kinda pity them for having to live this kinda of life... No future at all

sammyboyfor
05-02-2008, 12:19 PM
Another sob story from the other forum!:eek:

When will singapore men learn how to play the game the right way?! :confused:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/sammyboymod/messages?msg=165911.1

colins
05-02-2008, 12:47 PM
Its actually interesting to learn from their actions and examine their thinking. Most of what I've learnt came from the prc ladies themselves. When they come here, first thing to do is to establish a few relationships in which they would work hard to maintain, like giving you really nice girlfriend feeling. Its like building a nest of golden gooses which can support them in reaching their target (in earning). Because their time is limited, they will change those gooses as and when and upgrade the 'quality' of the nest.

They are pretty good at attracting men, their skills and looks classify them into various classes. Those qualified at larger KTVs get better gooses while those in geylang get at best 100/day offer. However, what's in common is that the men are all treated the same way when they dun need them anymore. Most of the girls refer to those gooses as 'sha-zi' or idiots (uncannily similar to how sammy refers to us). Getting smitten by them is equivalent to knocking at their nest door.

I've seen good players who can maintain a good paid relationship while getting the girls to even genuinely like them. In all aspects, only the really rich can do that. If we earn less than 10k a month, best is just enjoy yourself there and then park your emotions away. Otherwise, be prepared to buy bags, laptops, ktv sessions, mobile phones, and spent thousands on remittance. If you're damn lonely and filthy rich, its worth it cos the value of money spent is subjective to the amount you're earning. If you're not rich, take a little trip down to the LV store and let reality bite you hard.

Sometimes, its not that we're stupid and dun follow obvious instructions. Its becos we made the unconscious decision to satisfy our soul, some men want sex but all men want pride. All the visualisations of us having such beautiful gfs just get into our mind whenever they're around.

Really empathise on your experience, bro sexcrazed. Good that you've seen the light now.

dirtyhairy
05-02-2008, 01:50 PM
When it comes to dealing with PRC whores, I can't understand why people insist in going for lessons costing thousands of dollars when all they need to do is heed my FREE ADVICE in this forum.
I have been repeating the same message many times over... choose the good ones... fuck them hard for as little money as possible.. AND THEN MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE! Is that so difficult to do???

Hahaha...BOSS Mr Ah Sammy,
u ask why ppl so silly, no "hew" yr advice which is free
and rather go kenna conned chialat2 by heartless PRCs
1st... if, like your avatar, u look so funny and ugly
sum more u no have shiok2 pussy,
so even goondoos know, even u free and willing, upping u is an impossibility
as such, under big fallacy that they have looks like George Clooney
and when a sexy WL gives them extra attention, they in "7th Heaven" aledi
thinking, "ho seh liao, this gal got the hots for me"
But the stark truth is except for 1 in a million, there can be no good ladies
esp in such places as the KTVs as many are just out there 4 the money
since no horny dicks can ignore any pussy esp when it's deliciously pretty
and u know how the WLs can be sexy and wise enuf to use their beauty
once they have a goondoo so smittened until they go down on bended knees
not even their own mommy can advise them to stay away from such ladies
much less from such a weird-looking BOSS Mr Ah Sammy...hehehehe
Anyway....it's the Lunar New Year of the Mouse Mickey
let us be merry, and go up on some juicy pussies worthy of our horny dickies!:D

sexcrazed
05-02-2008, 02:48 PM
Its actually interesting to learn from their actions and examine their thinking. Most of what I've learnt came from the prc ladies themselves. When they come here, first thing to do is to establish a few relationships in which they would work hard to maintain, like giving you really nice girlfriend feeling. Its like building a nest of golden gooses which can support them in reaching their target (in earning). Because their time is limited, they will change those gooses as and when and upgrade the 'quality' of the nest.

They are pretty good at attracting men, their skills and looks classify them into various classes. Those qualified at larger KTVs get better gooses while those in geylang get at best 100/day offer. However, what's in common is that the men are all treated the same way when they dun need them anymore. Most of the girls refer to those gooses as 'sha-zi' or idiots (uncannily similar to how sammy refers to us). Getting smitten by them is equivalent to knocking at their nest door.

I've seen good players who can maintain a good paid relationship while getting the girls to even genuinely like them. In all aspects, only the really rich can do that. If we earn less than 10k a month, best is just enjoy yourself there and then park your emotions away. Otherwise, be prepared to buy bags, laptops, ktv sessions, mobile phones, and spent thousands on remittance. If you're damn lonely and filthy rich, its worth it cos the value of money spent is subjective to the amount you're earning. If you're not rich, take a little trip down to the LV store and let reality bite you hard.

Sometimes, its not that we're stupid and dun follow obvious instructions. Its becos we made the unconscious decision to satisfy our soul, some men want sex but all men want pride. All the visualisations of us having such beautiful gfs just get into our mind whenever they're around.

Really empathise on your experience, bro sexcrazed. Good that you've seen the light now.

Thanks bro.

Good thing is that I have found my silly self back just after just one experience. I'm sure that there are many others out there who get it again and again with the hope that something positive might come out of their efforts.

While the sad fact of using the Come, Play,and Go attitude on working girls is a little cruel, we also have to come to terms that you have to eventually be a bit selfish and you will find your playing experience much more enriching and better in the long run. After all, who is going to think of you when you are down and out. The girls will just find another nest and your name will be off their list before you know it.

I'm not stating that all girls are like that but unfortunately, it's the rest of the bad apples that just spoils the game. The new me now? Cheong and forget. Makes me feel so much more better than before.

Cheers!

conjurer
05-02-2008, 02:49 PM
Sometimes, the small head rule over the big head. It is just hard to control especially our emotions. These wls are very very good in charming us men. Thats why so many of us fall deep into the trap no matter how careful we are.

colins
05-02-2008, 03:12 PM
...I'm not stating that all girls are like that but unfortunately, it's the rest of the bad apples that just spoils the game. The new me now? Cheong and forget. Makes me feel so much more better than before.

'Bad apples' is a subjective quote, they're supposed to be like that, how else to earn money? We ourselves are bad apples to them if they can't get what they wanted from us. In a wider perspective, there are prc girls who are prepared to be true to you, but not those in singapore.

To be frank, after hearing and digesting all these experiences, I find it hard to continue to cheong. I just went to a ktv yesterday, dun even feel like getting any girl. I dun think its a pride thing (of not being an 'idiot'), but its like a numbness having seen thru who they really are. The thinking was like, hmmm this girl is really good looking and my type, but the only thing I feel like doing is to talk to her.

Siao liao, first stage of getting old.

sexcrazed
05-02-2008, 03:20 PM
'Bad apples' is a subjective quote, they're supposed to be like that, how else to earn money? We ourselves are bad apples to them if they can't get what they wanted from us. In a wider perspective, there are prc girls who are prepared to be true to you, but not those in singapore.

To be frank, after hearing and digesting all these experiences, I find it hard to continue to cheong. I just went to a ktv yesterday, dun even feel like getting any girl. I dun think its a pride thing (of not being an 'idiot'), but its like a numbness having seen thru who they really are. The thinking was like, hmmm this girl is really good looking and my type, but the only thing I feel like doing is to talk to her.

Siao liao, first stage of getting old.

Everything takes two at the end of the day... Sigh... Like you said, once you've seen through them, it's hard to go on. Nevermind, all it takes is to be young at heart. :)

dirtyhairy
05-02-2008, 04:04 PM
Yo Bros S and C,
please allow me DirtyHairy to share the so called cheonging woes dubbed KC
honestly whether one will kenna conned or one can find sexual bliss
really it depends on luck, time and mostly on oneself...and it goes like this
If one hopes to score a genuine lady, give the KTVs and similar joints a miss
bcos it's more likely there are unscrupulous gold diggers
than there are dick goddesses worthy as soul mates or life-long partners
sure, a rare gem may surface from such a place
but d chance of landing one is as good as BOSS Mr Ah Sammy showing us his real face!!! :D
Call it pure luck and even God's grace,
DHairy was at the right time and place
to land meself my pretty PRC divorcee who's not only heart of gold but of such beautiful body, sex and face!
But me found her here at an international book fair,
and not at the usual tigress dens nor the usual PRC lair
It's almost 10 mths already
and she's one heck of a lady
horny in bed, yet with the kindest of hearts,
daring even to stand up against any cruel farts
perhaps my story is a rarity, but like everything,
why yes, one should fark and forget esp with FL flings
however, in every dark cloud, there's still a silver lining
so if you reckon BOSS Mr Ah Sammy's avatar urghhh so lewd
why I have some gals who told me they find him cute!!! :p

sammyboyfor
05-02-2008, 04:47 PM
There are more than 500 million PRC females out of a population of more than 1.2 billion. The majority of them are probably reasonably decent people who believe that their job is to get married, serve their husbands and their family and look after their grandchildren when they get old.

These decent girls are not going to uproot themselves from their villages and towns and travel thousands of kilometres in search of a pot of gold. They are no different from your mums, your aunts and your grandparents.

The ones that are in Singapore at any given time probably make up less than 0.0001% of the total female PRC population. This small percentage are the cunning, ruthless and greedy ones.

Those who make their way to Singapore to become whores are obviously the scum of Chinese society because :

1) They want to make a fast buck with minimum effort.
2) They have no qualms about spreading their legs for money

Does anyone truly believe that they would be willing to let "romance" intefere with their quest for instant wealth??? Even if they really did fall for a Singaporean male, do you think they're going to allow "love" to come in the way of their single minded pursuit of money?:rolleyes:

For god's sake grow up and stop being so naive and gullible. You guys have been branded as STUPID by Chinese whores! You have made the Singaporean male the laughing stock of the whole world!:eek:

I have been called stupid by my teachers. I accepted their criticism. I have been called stupid in the army. A bit hard to accept but still tolerable. I have been called stupid by my former boss. I fucked him back but being the boss, I accept the fact that he had the right to air his opinion.

However, never in my life would I accept BEING CALLED "STUPID" BY A FREAKIN' PROSTITUTE!!!!!:eek:

sammyboyfor
05-02-2008, 04:57 PM
Mon, Oct 29, 2007
AsiaOne

Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid

Singaporean men are considerate, generous and yet, stupid.

Such was the conclusion of a former Geylang sex worker, when she revealed her thoughts and feelings about working in Singapore's red light district.

The 36-year-old woman, who is not identified, says she is from Hunan, China, had personally delivered an open letter to Lianhe Wanbao. It was featured on the Chinese evening daily's front page yesterday. The letter was titled: The Men and Women of Geylang.

She observes in her letter that the attractive Geylang streetwalkers attract men's attention, and Singaporean drivers like to pass by Geylang to ogle at the scene. She also notes that while Singaporean men are generally lowly-educated and not very rich, they know how to maintain themselves, are polite and well-mannered.

The woman was dressed simply in a white shirt and shorts, with light makeup and slightly permed hair. She had a calm, quiet manner, and spoke with a gentle tone to the Lianhe Wanbao reporter.

She said she wanted to chronicle her four months working as a sex worker before returning to China. Having spent time here in Singapore, she claims that she had feelings for the country and the letter included her thoughts and reflections as well as her personal experiences in Geylang. She even had thoughts of settling down with a local man, but decided against it because Singaporean men were naive and fell easily for the charms of streetwalkers.

The woman claimed that she turned to vice after she could not find work here. She said she used to own a factory in Hunan, but encountered difficulty after her husband was sentenced to 15 years' jail for corruption in China. She became a taxi driver to support her family, but was involved in an accident and had to pay compensation of about $20,000.

But she had felt ashamed initially about becoming a sex worker. But after her 11-year-old son in China asked if she had found a job, she felt so sad that she decided to cast aside her pride.

In the letter, which took her a week to complete, she penned her thoughts about the men who are her clients.

"No matter how well you treat these streetwalkers, they will always see you as a fool. When you sympathise with them, you will definitely offer them money to support them. But behind your backs, they call you stupid and laugh at how they have just conned you of your money."

Working from 8pm to 7am every day, she would get 7 to 8 customers on a good night, and charged $40 to $50 per session. Customers would give tips occasionally too. In a month she can earn $3,000 to $4,000. But she stressed that she was not proud of how she earned her keep.

She had a word of advise for her clients, who come from all walks of life: "Don't spend all your money in a moment of lust, because you have also worked very hard for it. You are not only hurting your health, but also your wallet. You are also putting your family's harmony at risk."

asean
05-02-2008, 04:59 PM
There are always people who still and will succumb to the attention given by PRC ... even if the chance of success is 0.01%, some will still think they are the one and the lucky one .... so let it be, whoever wanna try for a long term relationship with a PRC WL, by all means, go try your luck, if unsuccessful, treat it as a lesson learnt .. it doesnt hurt my pocket if you do ... :D

dirtyhairy
05-02-2008, 05:25 PM
[QUOTE=sammyboyfor;2566792]
Singaporean men are considerate, generous and yet, stupid.... Such was the conclusion of a former Geylang sex worker, when she revealed her thoughts and feelings about working in Singapore's red light district. The 36-year-old woman, who is not identified, says she is from Hunan, China, had personally delivered an open letter to Lianhe Wanbao. It was featured on the Chinese evening daily's front page yesterday. The letter was titled: The Men and Women of Geylang.
She observes in her letter that the attractive Geylang streetwalkers attract men's attention, and Singaporean drivers like to pass by Geylang to ogle at the scene. She also notes that while Singaporean men are generally lowly-educated and not very rich, they know how to maintain themselves, are polite and well-mannered.
She said she wanted to chronicle her four months working as a sex worker before returning to China. Having spent time here in Singapore, she claims that she had feelings for the country and the letter included her thoughts and reflections as well as her personal experiences in Geylang. She even had thoughts of settling down with a local man, but decided against it because Singaporean men were naive and fell easily for the charms of streetwalkers.
The woman claimed that she turned to vice after she could not find work here. She said she used to own a factory in Hunan, but encountered difficulty after her husband was sentenced to 15 years' jail for corruption in China...But she had felt ashamed initially about becoming a sex worker. But after her 11-year-old son in China asked if she had found a job, she felt so sad that she decided to cast aside her pride.

In the letter, which took her a week to complete, she penned her thoughts about the men who are her clients.
"No matter how well you treat these streetwalkers, they will always see you as a fool. When you sympathise with them, you will definitely offer them money to support them. But behind your backs, they call you stupid and laugh at how they have just conned you of your money."
QUOTE]

[COLOR="Blue"][B]Hahaha...BOSS Mr Ah Sammy...this is really funny
that you are also taken in by the media here...wellknown for 1/2 truth stories
Even this LHWBao story...if you look carefully...has several discrepancies...
1st the report says the FL took a week to pen her story
yet it says the FL spoke to a reporter personally...
even if the story is to be believed, I dun see why a former factory boss lady
had to resort to FL when she could do other jobs more worthy
then she spoke of even thinking of settling down here with someone
in the same gasp, she also professed her love for her 11-yr-old son
if the mosquito press can be believed as truthful and lucid,
then yes we all deserved to be called STUPID!!!:D

sammyboyfor
05-02-2008, 05:42 PM
Hahaha...BOSS Mr Ah Sammy...this is really funny
that you are also taken in by the media here...wellknown for 1/2 truth stories

The story about her being forced into prostitution is a load of bull. We all know that. She made up her mind to sell her cheebye to singapore men long before she even bought her air ticket to Singapore.

However, the part of about Singapore men being stupid is 110% accurate. A few years ago, I might have thought it was a half truth. However, after reading all the sob stories in this forum and seeing first hand how my friends and business associates got conned upside down by PROSTITUTES, I have no choice to agree that most Singapore men are really really dumb!

push pull
05-02-2008, 08:32 PM

Most of the people need to learn from the lessions. Many Sillyporean don't really understand PRC culture, they are just hungry for money.... I did heard one of the PRC said, they are shortage for everything except man! ;)

natsuki
05-02-2008, 08:45 PM
So if men r not realli into the WLs, pls dun try to make dem fall into KC trap... Both parties will be hurt in such a situation. And to kip urselves away from such comments, dun get too close to the WLs is better... Everything nid to draw a line... Dun cross each other's line is the best. Nice day, all... :)

Hooters666
05-02-2008, 09:04 PM
Cmon Bros please unite ourselves on this. Just pay and fuck them. No need to talk about long term relationships. Most of the PRC WLs are even more loaded than us. Their harvesting skills are legendary especially with us. In all honesty I have been through this but have quit the game after 6 mths because of the intense double life I was leading. Not to mention couple of k splurged on notebook, handbags and other gifts. I would not say its not worth as it depends on how you viewed it. I paid for a illusionary relationship that satisfies my desire. I dare not commit that I will go through this again but I at least I know the dangers of it. I 101% agreed that we should not be branded Stupid!

Heart Break Kid
05-02-2008, 09:13 PM
The story about her being forced into prostitution is a load of bull. We all know that. She made up her mind to sell her cheebye to singapore men long before she even bought her air ticket to Singapore.

However, the part of about Singapore men being stupid is 110% accurate. A few years ago, I might have thought it was a half truth. However, after reading all the sob stories in this forum and seeing first hand how my friends and business associates got conned upside down by PROSTITUTES, I have no choice to agree that most Singapore men are really really dumb!

S'pore girls cheebye don't come easy...even with money

Msia girls go for look ... handsome guys come first.

PRC girls is the most easy... willingly to sell at a price.

Many S'pore men got conned by most PRC girls on student pass here & spending several ten thousands for a short enjoyment of a hole.

Sometimes cannot blame them for being dumb :D

viper85
05-02-2008, 09:28 PM
Cmon Bros please unite ourselves on this. Just pay and fuck them. No need to talk about long term relationships. Most of the PRC WLs are even more loaded than us. Their harvesting skills are legendary especially with us.

1.Got an idea to reduce this problem bros have but am sure gonna get zapped crazy.Anyway, 1 way to show that we are not the "special" one, is to post who our tiraks are..I'm sure we'll see plenty of bros having the same tirak.I'm sure ang pais in wh8,l18h38,18,16,etc would have quite a few same tiraks.Am sure many bros can guess who these WLs are.Then bros will know they aren't so "special".

2.Boss sammy surely not happy to see repeated threads abt the same sob story over and over and over again.do sympatise...

3.happy new year

4.Now thai cat40 + 10 = cat50. (proven)

Fuckster
06-02-2008, 12:15 AM
Ever heard a PRC wl curse me behind my back saying that I am a stingy bastard who likes to bargain and never give tips lol.

Well, my point of view is, I would rather be a bastard when dealing with any wl rather than being an idiot. I mean they can always reject me if they find that my price is not up to their expectation. Anyway wls available in singapore are around the strength of many battalions so no worry for me if there are many faces of president yusof in my wallet lol.

Come on, bros who have fall into this kind of trap, think carefully, if you really wish to find a true love, I would rather suggest that you spend a few K and get married to a vietnamese gal thru agency. At least she is medically certified disease free by doctors and she will be your wife legally, rather than investing your hard earn money to wl hoping and wishing that they will love you in return. Be frank to yourself, there are millions of men in the country which those wls came from and if they really wish to find a true love, I don't think they need to waste so much effort and cash coming to sillypore just for it.

Give your hard earn money to your parents instead for their effort bringing you up to become a man, at least your parents love for you are 101% real and true. Spend your best friends some bottles of liquor at clubs, at least they will help you when you are in trouble.

If I did offend any bros here , I apologise. :)

dirtyhairy
06-02-2008, 12:44 AM
The story about her being forced into prostitution is a load of bull.......However, the part of about Singapore men being stupid is 110% accurate. A few years ago, I might have thought it was a half truth. However, after reading all the sob stories in this forum and seeing first hand how my friends and business associates got conned upside down by PROSTITUTES, I have no choice to agree that most Singapore men are really really dumb!

Yo BOSS Mr Ah Sammy,
so your stupid friends or business associates have been conned sillly:p
by those PRC hussies
but not all Singapore men are your friends or business buddies
so how can you say most Spore men are dumb really
when only a fraction of the population have fallen prey to PRCs?:D

colins
06-02-2008, 01:31 AM
...However, never in my life would I accept BEING CALLED "STUPID" BY A FREAKIN' PROSTITUTE!!!!!:eek:

Wow finally some rather 'worded' advice. I guess while you're in the apex of this prc turmoil, you see much more sob stories than anyone else, that sorta produced some extreme opinions in many other threads. Its like doctors often need psychological help, esp those in ER, to get thru depression from traumatic experiences happening in their everyday lives.

Sometimes I take it as a gambling game. If you lose money, you can't blame the 'zhuang jia' becos you wanted to gamble, you wanted the excitement and you wanted to play. Genting Lim once comment on gamblers who took their lives when they lose all their money away in Genting, he said, 'I never point a gun at their head to make them gamble in my casino'.

Such, is life. PRC WL are not controlled, they need to survive and earn their money here. Very seldom we come across stories that a bro somehow fell in love with the regular whorehouse thai lady. The mechanism is such that fuck is fuck, the system works. PRC on the other hand, play with your feelings to get you to part with your money WILLINGLY, and you suffer the emotional aftermath.

Nowadays, I dun even feel like 'gambling' in that game anymore. Not becos I spent any money on them (even my ex whom I spent most money on previously in shanghai, recently returned me everything, saying its her 'investment' for my business), but becos its just so silly. Get myself drunk, spent money to rabba them, make them happy, whatever for? Hangover the next day, need to start budgeting, feel bad about spending on them when I can easily make my parents multiple times happier....I mean, even got people ask whether money spent on whoring or gf is more worth it. That is really really the start of everything, the thought that money can be used to buy anything.

Yes it can buy a lot of things, but pls know what you're buying.

alucardseedorf
06-02-2008, 02:08 AM
dirty hairy is soooo cooool with his poems! if i got pts sure up u man!

Triple-X
06-02-2008, 02:58 AM
Sad experience bro,my heart goes out to you.

I've always adopted a principle since my own experiences years back.And that is for every lady that loves you,you dont love her more than she love you.This may be hard to do,but this suits me fine.

Rgds,Triple-X :)

sammyboyfor
06-02-2008, 07:24 AM
Yo BOSS Mr Ah Sammy,
so your stupid friends or business associates have been conned sillly:p
by those PRC hussies
but not all Singapore men are your friends or business buddies
so how can you say most Spore men are dumb really
when only a fraction of the population have fallen prey to PRCs?:D

It would be nice if what you said was true. :rolleyes:

aczeta76
06-02-2008, 08:43 AM
Give your hard earn money to your parents instead for their effort bringing you up to become a man, at least your parents love for you are 101% real and true. Spend your best friends some bottles of liquor at clubs, at least they will help you when you are in trouble.

If I did offend any bros here , I apologise. :)

Good one.. I agree

Heart Break Kid
07-02-2008, 04:24 PM
We need not spend our hard-earned money on pitying PRC WL.
Only spend to acquire their sex services...

the success rating in this thread is very low :(

longwinter
07-02-2008, 04:40 PM
We need not spend our hard-earned money on pitying PRC WL.
Only spend to acquire their sex services...

the success rating in this thread is very low :(

we pitied them by giving them tips, gifts and etc.

but who is going to pity us during times when we are run down, poor, without a single cent in the wallet? :eek:

dirtyhairy
07-02-2008, 07:40 PM
It would be nice if what you said was true. :rolleyes:

Today being the 1st Day of CNY, so GongXi2
to all and especially to BOSS Mr Ah Sammy
while it's true about Singaporean men being stupid enuif to be conned by PRCs
just as there are others, even Chinamen themselves, who are silly
but it's wrong to say that ALL Singaporeans are stupid...just look the LEE family! :D

shag_fest
07-02-2008, 08:34 PM

Wow. dis the hardest hit advice ever! i share the same thought wif u man! they wan our money n we want their services...so i quote " fuck them hard for as little money as possible.. AND THEN MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE!" ;)

dis shd be the FL forum motto!

dirtyhairy
07-02-2008, 11:15 PM
Wow. dis the hardest hit advice ever! i share the same thought wif u man! they wan our money n we want their services...so i quote " fuck them hard for as little money as possible.. AND THEN MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE!" dis shd be the FL forum motto!

if ALL Singaporean men are stupid,
then dat Singaporean hubby of the famous PRC actress Gong Li must be a nit
yet he's one successful local dude who made good
and while the so-called smart arses can only salivate
Gong Li's Mr Stupid S'porean hubby gets to enjoy her and celebrate
so instead of stereotyping all PRCs as bad and all local men as stupid,
it'll be more helpful if the well meaning could just stick to the warning bit:eek:

Picocloud
08-02-2008, 01:25 AM
I know that this is just another story that you guys have heard time and again. But I feel that this could be just another grim reminder for brothers out there who have just started out. Always follow the basic 3 actions, COME, PLAY, GO. You will never go wrong there.

Cheers!

Its easy to come and play, but hard to let go...

Heart Break Kid
08-02-2008, 02:43 PM
we pitied them by giving them tips, gifts and etc.

but who is going to pity us during times when we are run down, poor, without a single cent in the wallet? :eek:

Nobody will pity us as S'pore society is cold-hearted when recession comes and if we are jobless ... a lot of people will siam us. This is a hard-truth.

Don't say PRC WL ...even S'pore & Msia women will say bye bye to us. :cool:

South Park
08-02-2008, 04:51 PM
People don't ever listen to advice. Its like some sort of anti-evolutionary programming inherent in men.

This statement i agree, people always think they are smarter than those before them, only to make the same mistake.

BS KTV
08-02-2008, 09:55 PM
There are more than 500 million PRC females out of a population of more than 1.2 billion. The majority of them are probably reasonably decent people who believe that their job is to get married, serve their husbands and their family and look after their grandchildren when they get old.

These decent girls are not going to uproot themselves from their villages and towns and travel thousands of kilometres in search of a pot of gold. They are no different from your mums, your aunts and your grandparents.

The ones that are in Singapore at any given time probably make up less than 0.0001% of the total female PRC population. This small percentage are the cunning, ruthless and greedy ones.

Those who make their way to Singapore to become whores are obviously the scum of Chinese society because :

Does anyone truly believe that they would be willing to let "romance" intefere with their quest for instant wealth??? Even if they really did fall for a Singaporean male, do you think they're going to allow "love" to come in the way of their single minded pursuit of money?:rolleyes:

For god's sake grow up and stop being so naive and gullible. You guys have been branded as STUPID by Chinese whores! You have made the Singaporean male the laughing stock of the whole world!:eek:

I have been called stupid by my teachers. I accepted their criticism. I have been called stupid in the army. A bit hard to accept but still tolerable. I have been called stupid by my former boss. I fucked him back but being the boss, I accept the fact that he had the right to air his opinion.

However, never in my life would I accept BEING CALLED "STUPID" BY A FREAKIN' PROSTITUTE!!!!!:eek:

Chinese whores are heartless creatures & I don't believe in true love with WL.
Totally agree with boss sam :)

Can Singapore men stay united & boycott in splashing big time money on these Chinese whores ? Come on don't let them think that coming to sg can earn easily.

sgmjplayer
08-02-2008, 11:00 PM
I still remember, this PRC gal who works in MG, the day she leaving Spore.

She went home that morning after her '1st' man I saw, lunchtime she
was with 2nd man. We had dinner together, and that was the 3rd guy.
Wondering if there is a teabreak which I didnt see.

And she supposed to follow my car to the airport after dinner,
but drop her at Geylang so that her 4th guy picks her up and 'send'
her to the airport.

She went home happily, not coming anymore.

BTW, the guy who sends her to airport went all the way to China
to visit her, with plenty of spendings.

------------------

After seeing so much over the years, I begin to be complacent.
Thinking that I was how and so good with these gals.

Late last year, I dated this dancer in 1 of the Pubs. Thinking that
I wont be stupid, starting dating and things went on fine.
Slowly, spending more, almost S$1k, only holding hands.

Suddenly I wake up, and realised what I have done. $1k gone,
only holding hands.

Should I say lucky that I didnt get to UP her, or the damage may
not be unimaginable.

justl00king
09-02-2008, 12:53 AM
No Money No Honey. :d

Picocloud
09-02-2008, 05:33 AM

First, would like to clarify that someone trying to make fast buck with minimum effort does not qualify as a scum of society. That's efficiency and if those whores are anything good, well, at least they have good business sense. But "spreading legs for money" is despicable, especially in a conservative society like ours.
Second, money and love are two separate things and can never mix like a cocktail. When they are all out for money, there is no love and vice versa. The fact is that WLs in their 20s tend to treat money as top priority.

Heart Break Kid
09-02-2008, 01:06 PM
I still remember, this PRC gal who works in MG, the day she leaving Spore.

She went home that morning after her '1st' man I saw, lunchtime she
was with 2nd man. We had dinner together, and that was the 3rd guy.
Wondering if there is a teabreak which I didnt see.

And she supposed to follow my car to the airport after dinner,
but drop her at Geylang so that her 4th guy picks her up and 'send'
her to the airport.

She went home happily, not coming anymore.

BTW, the guy who sends her to airport went all the way to China
to visit her, with plenty of spendings.

------------------

only holding hands.

not be unimaginable.

One question.. are we going to marry them as wife ?
Going all the way to China cost a bomb.

Heart Break Kid
09-02-2008, 01:19 PM
First, would like to clarify that someone trying to make fast buck with minimum effort does not qualify as a scum of society. That's efficiency and if those whores are anything good, well, at least they have good business sense. But "spreading legs for money" is despicable, especially in a conservative society like ours.
Second, money and love are two separate things and can never mix like a cocktail. When they are all out for money, there is no love and vice versa. The fact is that WLs in their 20s tend to treat money as top priority.

Not only those their 20s... 30s and above too.

To illustrate a PRC girl at 21 come to S'pore on 2 years student pass to work in KTV. She managed to earn and save SGD 120,000 nett remit back into her China Contruction Bank accounts. This type of PRC WL ..mi will consider sianing her as long term gf or wife as long as she contribute her share evenly with mi :D and if you don't mind the fact that she ever sleep with hundred of men before.

Even those PDMM also need money to survive for the future just that they are old. :p

fdcivic
09-02-2008, 01:50 PM
Not only those their 20s... 30s and above too.

To illustrate a PRC girl at 21 come to S'pore on 2 years student pass to work in KTV. She managed to earn and save SGD 120,000 nett remit back into her China Contruction Bank accounts. This type of PRC WL ..mi will consider sianing her as long term gf or wife as long as she contribute her share evenly with mi :D and if you don't mind the fact that she ever sleep with hundred of men before.

Even those PDMM also need money to survive for the future just that they are old. :p

bro, do you think they will share their $$ with you after spleeping with so many men to arrive with $120k.. they will probably give to their parents or for their own use. imho..

South Park
09-02-2008, 02:10 PM
------------------

only holding hands.

not be unimaginable.

Its always like this la bro. But like we always say, sometimes if we have no hope, then life not worth living. So some people take the risk regardless. All we can do is look at the stories

Picocloud
09-02-2008, 03:54 PM
This type of PRC WL ..mi will consider sianing her as long term gf or wife as long as she contribute her share evenly with mi :D

Are you saying you don't mind being a chicken head?:D

colins
10-02-2008, 02:32 AM
...You're suggesting that sammy is a WL?...

I'm referring to the fact the both WL and sammy are refering to those who fall in love with WL as 'idiots'. Refer to explanation on 'gooses'.

aczeta76
10-02-2008, 07:47 AM
bro, do you think they will share their $$ with you after spleeping with so many men to arrive with $120k.. they will probably give to their parents or for their own use. imho..

Bro.. cmon... 120K is not that much in SG lah... I have seen WL on Student pass work damn hard for money and how they age tremendously under the constant toil..

Dun go with them if all you want is money coz if u have a wife that earns a decent salary e,g, 3k a month..she will bring home that amt in 3-4 years nett so long as you pay for expenses.

PRCs MM work damn hard b'coz they know youth is limited and they dun want to be like some of the WL who are still working at 40...So if u are realli care for them, wat we should do is to advise them on how to plan for future... dun get cheated by their useless "BF" or "Hubby" at home and to have more biz sense if they want to start a biz

IF you love them

Heart Break Kid
10-02-2008, 04:10 PM
Bro.. cmon... 120K is not that much in SG lah... I have seen WL on Student pass work damn hard for money and how they age tremendously under the constant toil..

Dun go with them if all you want is money coz if u have a wife that earns a decent salary e,g, 3k a month..she will bring home that amt in 3-4 years nett so long as you pay for expenses.

PRCs MM work damn hard b'coz they know youth is limited and they dun want to be like some of the WL who are still working at 40...So if u are realli care for them, wat we should do is to advise them on how to plan for future... dun get cheated by their useless "BF" or "Hubby" at home and to have more biz sense if they want to start a biz

IF you love them

Most sensible reasoning :D mi agree with you

Heart Break Kid
10-02-2008, 04:12 PM
Are you saying you don't mind being a chicken head? :D

Hmm ...if there is true love with her, mi don't mind about her past.
As for chicken head :D it is up to individual to perceive :confused:

Heart Break Kid
10-02-2008, 04:14 PM

In life many things is hard to say... sometime depending on luck or on fate.
You will never know ??

jasont
11-02-2008, 03:21 AM
this all reminds me of Jack Neo's character in 12 Storeys.

Anyway, lucky for me I'm not that attracted to PRC girls, and not looking for "love" for that matter.

pipi486
11-02-2008, 07:08 AM
thanks for sharing your experience man, gong xi fa cai

BS KTV
07-08-2012, 02:49 PM

I really like this post from boss sam and for 4 years I still remember it :D