PDA

View Full Version : Are you turn off by girl's Arm Pit Hair ?

Macallan12
05-02-2008, 08:19 AM
I find girls who don't shave their arm pit hair very unfeminine, although they may have pretty face and nice body.

Most PRCs don't shave their APH !

overconsumption
05-02-2008, 08:32 AM
I think there is another thread of same toipic .... but anyway, almost everybody dont like armpit hair ....

XueJing
05-02-2008, 09:38 AM
No need to say, armpit hair, big turnoff for me.
Most gers will know to shave it off ,.... I suppose some people if from farms or obscure place maybe havent train to shave it off yet ..

Hanxinco88
05-02-2008, 09:45 AM
depends on culture.... to singaporean men....YES!!!big turn off.....
to PRC men..... YES!!1 big turn on....kekeke:D

paradigm
05-02-2008, 10:04 AM
Haha, cannot imagine armpit hair being a turn on for them ... :eek:

Frankiestine
05-02-2008, 10:09 AM
Most PRCs don't shave their APH !

the last time i bonk this prc mei who didn't shave her armpits hair..told her men gets turned off by the sight...she reply we singaporean men too obsessed with it she claims having the hair there is good as it traps the sweat and the germs...if no hair then all get trapped in the skin...:eek:

avaritia
05-02-2008, 11:10 AM
This kinda of stupid uninformed reason also can :eek:

heartbroke
05-02-2008, 11:26 AM
i remembered a friend who doesn't understand or speak Chinese, but he learn a phrase which he uses alot..... ju shou! raise your arms....

he was saying he learn the word cos in china KTV, this is the way he vets his gers... hahahah

hotsoup16
05-02-2008, 11:27 AM
The reason why PRC girls dun shave cos it keeps them warm due to their country climate

mseveninch
05-02-2008, 11:37 AM
Some girl's with bushy APH and some just had a few tiny strand. The later is find with me. During foulplay - I like to lick at that area.....:p. When come to selection - I would not choose one with bushy type - very turn off.

colins
05-02-2008, 12:09 PM
My previous gf in china, first one dun shave during winter (wont show thru the thick layers of clothings), second one dun shave at all, third onwards are all shaved or pluck. Can't convince those who dun shave to do otherwise. They'd just say its ok, all my friends are like that.

To me, its ok unless its damn bushy. First gf even got hair at the nipples, that one I dun know whether to say shave or not, first time see that.

everywhere
05-02-2008, 12:53 PM
even though deep down i know hair growth in some parts is normal, i just simply can't stand it. there was once i bonked a PRC WL, very pretty. the moment she take off shirt, i saw armpit hair i was like AHHHH!!!! throughout the session, my cock couldn't stand longer than 1 minute on average. needless to say, i did not cum for that session.

i've once read an article that has a theory on why men prefer 'bald' women, it's a very interesting article which i'll summarize as far as i can remember.

the reason why men prefers women with little hair other than on top of their head goes all the way back to evolution and survival instincts. humans in general are trained to survive and replicate, and to that effect, young women are deemed to be more fertile and are more able to produce offspring for the men. since hair growth is viewed as a sign of aging (including puberty), hair on women signals that the women may no longer be in her prime to reproduce for the men.

and the reason why hair on men is attractive (arguably) is because of the same reason - aging. older men are deemed to be wiser, and more fit to be a provider of the family, so hair on men is viewed as a sign of maturity and ability to provide.

actually, the theories of evolution including all the sub-text of survival instincts etc... they're all quite valid as basis of many of modern day mentalities. if you really consider the theories, they do make sense as to why certain mentalities exist today. i think in terms of talking about relationships (including seduction,attraction,etc) between men and women,the theory of primal survival instincts is very logical.

what do you guys think?

dap26
05-02-2008, 02:05 PM
Maybe that is their trend of nt shaving armpit hair...:D

Swastikanian
05-02-2008, 03:38 PM
Some gals really lazy to do shaving. But having armpit hair is a turn-off for me :)

sexcrazed
05-02-2008, 04:23 PM
Maybe that is their trend of nt shaving armpit hair...:D

If that is the trend, I think I'm gonna start retiring early... :D

mwmf
05-02-2008, 04:50 PM
Maybe for PRC, the cost of shaver is expensive . :eek:

dap26
05-02-2008, 04:57 PM
If that is the trend, I think I'm gonna start retiring early... :D

Haha bro,if this is really their trend,we muz try to understand them..:D

everywhere
05-02-2008, 07:26 PM
actually i personally find that shaved pussies and armpit are damn disgusting, because usually when the small spiky hair grows out, it looks very unsightly. however, if the hair is waxed off, the new hair that grows out is very fine, and in fact if maintained well, a little bit of well-maintained pussy hair can be quite sexy sometimes.

Thom07
05-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Haha bro,if this is really their trend,we muz try to understand them..:D

:eek: *faint* Personally, I dont like girls with armpit hairs. Find it to be unsightly. :)

Peharps our preferences were greatly influenced by western culture. PRCs do not have the habit of shaving their armpits, be it now or then. Shaving is not really into the culture. As a matter of fact, most of the PRC students in university dont shave. ;)

Peter
05-02-2008, 11:28 PM
Yes, sure a big turn-off lah.

Most male Singaporeans are not comfortable seeing ladies with arm pit hair, but it might be quite ok for other male nationalities. Culture differences, I guess.

tokkokking
06-02-2008, 04:00 AM
totally disgusting !!! just imagine zhang bo zhi never shave her armpit in the nude pixs :eek:

nacho
06-02-2008, 07:30 AM
Before GL was cleared of those illegal massage outlets, PRC girls were sitting along these 5-foot ways.

Once I was walking through them, this young pretty PRC opened her arms and wanted to hug me.

When I looked down from her face, wah lau, the bushy APH really turned me off. She is just like a hairy frog.

Xiao Hei
06-02-2008, 09:56 AM
Bro Nacho , liddat you sianz half liao :D

gamersland
06-02-2008, 11:56 AM
unshaven pussy hair i can accept cos i think it looks kinda sexy but unshaven armpit hair..:eek: is a big turn off... especially those bushy bushy type one.. wah lau.. unsightly and sometimes got smell cos trapped the sweat there.. *vomit*

old_yet_horny
06-02-2008, 12:29 PM
Same here... Damn turned off..

Remembered once where I got a PRC FL from GL..

Never pay much attention to her AP until she lay down and open up her arms..

Didi went soft like marsh mellow...

Cannot make it..

From that day onwards, I do QC check better engaging with PRCs..

The Undertaker
06-02-2008, 12:34 PM
Definitely a turn off if see got armpit hair. Always tell them to wax off will be better

funhornyer
06-02-2008, 01:14 PM
oh no, gals with armpit hair is a no-no for me

EricssonMan
06-02-2008, 05:50 PM
It's quite common for PRC gal not to shave but it's definitely a turn off for me

ChevelleZ
06-02-2008, 07:12 PM
aiyooo! big turn off for me!

Not only PRC lor! I saw many ang moh also not shave and when I asked them. their answer is because they are naturalist aka sometimes, only took a bath once in a week :(

Thom07
06-02-2008, 11:11 PM

Not only PRC lor! I saw many ang moh also not shave and when I asked them. their answer is because they are naturalist aka sometimes, only took a bath once in a week :(

Ehhh that's gross to me. :eek:

everywhere
07-02-2008, 09:21 AM

you must be referring to european girls, because i have hooked up with a few angmoh before, and the americans especially usually shave. the ones that don't shave are usually from europe, especially places like russia/ukraine.

Macallan12
07-02-2008, 09:41 AM
Most PRC take care of everything about their looks except the APH.... it spoils everything.

nacho
08-02-2008, 09:27 PM
Bro Nacho , liddat you sianz half liao :D

Sian half is an understatement...... I was pissed off and told her not to touch me.

Now I go KTV, even it is dark inside, I pay very close attention to the APH. If a girl has it, I would tell her to FO.

amteel
10-02-2008, 01:35 PM
Armpit hair on women are major turnoff. Once spotted, no matter how pretty the face is, no mood liao.

dap26
10-02-2008, 02:14 PM
Sian half is an understatement...... I was pissed off and told her not to touch me.

Now I go KTV, even it is dark inside, I pay very close attention to the APH. If a girl has it, I would tell her to FO.

Muz check carefully then can come in...If nt when u lick her halfway,saw her aph sure sian half one...:D

hornylegatoer
10-02-2008, 04:02 PM
I'll be turned off if i see the gal have armpit hair

Butter Cookie
10-02-2008, 10:01 PM
Armpit hair on women are major turnoff. Once spotted, no matter how pretty the face is, no mood liao.

Yeah I agree. Got 1 bad experience with a WL in geylang. After agree price, book hotel rm and the moment she took off her top and I saw the armpit hair, straight away sian half. But boh pian LL have to go ahead to finish the deal. Me try to look away instead of look at her when doing missionary position. Finished off in doggie (heng can't see the armpit hair frm this position :D). Now smart liao, everytime before deal must either ask or will peep to make sure those armpits were shaved :p

Man of Tiger
11-02-2008, 09:17 PM
I'll be turned off if i see the gal have armpit hair

Me too, super turned off! Especially if bushy armpit hair, see already want to puke :p

ChevelleZ
12-02-2008, 07:45 AM
you must be referring to european girls, because i have hooked up with a few angmoh before, and the americans especially usually shave. the ones that don't shave are usually from europe, especially places like russia/ukraine.

hehehehe no, they are canadians and americans too :)
I think its depend where they from but seriously, the one called themselves as "naturalist" is totally no shaved and rarely took shower :(

I also remembered when I visited my friend in China, most her roommates have hairy armpit and she said most of them during winter took shower only once in a day or once in two days :eek:

shroom
12-02-2008, 09:20 AM
APH ranks as bad as bad breath and a smelly pussy.

Hate it when they don't shave it off or think nothing of it.

S T A R
12-02-2008, 09:54 AM
I think most of them learnt to shave it off once they ion SG, as most of us will tell them .... :D

tora tora
12-02-2008, 01:39 PM
The worse is got APH and then got BO ...... :(

2BigBalls
12-02-2008, 01:43 PM
I think its gd to advice them that its a gd habit to shave them off

fever
12-02-2008, 01:57 PM
I think there are some people who are OK with APH, so everybody have their own likes and dislikes ....

Mr Peacemaker
12-02-2008, 03:14 PM
Is a bit disgusting, will be even worst if got the smell.

Butter Cookie
12-02-2008, 03:54 PM
I also remembered when I visited my friend in China, most her roommates have hairy armpit and she said most of them during winter took shower only once in a day or once in two days :eek:

Bro that one different ma! If weather is cold then is ok, but in s'pore the weather so hot. Imagine those streetwalkers walking around GL under the hot sun perspiring and if APH not shaved, the moment you check into hotel with them and once the clothes removed, the "BA WOO" smells like...... :eek:

asean
12-02-2008, 08:28 PM
I think nowadays most of them shaved liao .... even those in mainland ....

ChevelleZ
13-02-2008, 07:20 AM
Bro that one different ma! If weather is cold then is ok, but in s'pore the weather so hot. Imagine those streetwalkers walking around GL under the hot sun perspiring and if APH not shaved, the moment you check into hotel with them and once the clothes removed, the "BA WOO" smells like...... :eek:

hahaha okay maybe the streetwalkers is already been educated by some bros
but for smeely errrr..
Some JC girls or some secondary girls are like that loh! :D
I dunno what they ate but sometimes, some of them are very smelly!
sad thing some of them have great bod!

dap26
13-02-2008, 10:37 AM
I think there are some people who are OK with APH, so everybody have their own likes and dislikes ....

Ya some may like it and some may nt...I belong to those who cannot accept aph...:D

Hole In One
13-02-2008, 10:41 AM
I think sooner or later, all will shaved. My takle is that those who are ok with it will not ask one who shaved, why she shaved, but a person who dont like unshaven will ask why she dont shave, so end up all shave .... majority wins ... :D

Aceblow
13-02-2008, 01:57 PM
I cant stand it. I think OKT must improve on their qualities.:D:p

darkafac
13-02-2008, 01:59 PM
i still think tt most guys cant stand APH.. it'll be a turn off for me :)