PDA

View Full Version : Comparisons of costs...

Keegster
05-02-2008, 12:40 AM
I have always wondered, does having a girlfriend / multiple girlfriends cost more than a visit or multiple visits to whores. My personal philosophy is that whores dont cling, they're one off and hassle free. Apart from the risks of getting diseases but then again who says all the girls out there today are totally clean. In the long run i wonder which will cost more ? when i had a GF i was always broke, Now that im living my philosophy also always broke.. Which does more damage ? any ideas bro's ?

EtherC
05-02-2008, 12:52 AM
Do everything in moderation. Give yourself a budget and exercise your imagination in how to make most use of that amount of money without sacrificing too much of the enjoyment. Also, learn to cook, it will save you lots and earn you more points with the chicks. Good luck!

I have always wondered, does having a girlfriend / multiple girlfriends cost more than a visit or multiple visits to whores. My personal philosophy is that whores dont cling, they're one off and hassle free. Apart from the risks of getting diseases but then again who says all the girls out there today are totally clean. In the long run i wonder which will cost more ? when i had a GF i was always broke, Now that im living my philosophy also always broke.. Which does more damage ? any ideas bro's ?

Marshall JCM
05-02-2008, 12:59 AM
I think more or less are the same. U need to have some estimation on ur cash flow and budgeting before hand and this will minimize ur over-spendings

colins
05-02-2008, 02:03 AM
Apart from the fact that both girlfriends and WL/FL are all girls, they are 2 totally different types of relationship! They are also not mutually exclusive what. I mean, dun need to state the difference over here cos we all know where and how the 2 are drastrically different.

Like what bro etherc said, its probably to do with how you manage your money rather than where you spent your money.

Keegster
05-02-2008, 02:13 AM
jus to reiterate myself, what i meant was money spent on gf's vs spent on whores
ie. money spent on GF (expensive dinners, chatting hours on your hp like it was a public phone, presents... costs like those)..
was wondering in a sense of spending such money vs whoring..

colins
05-02-2008, 02:22 AM
Orh...so your point is, which one is more worth it?

alphonsus
05-02-2008, 02:55 AM
Bro,

If having a GF is causing you to be broke, and not having one but turning to whoring also made you broke.

So, does the problem lies with you and not whether if you are turning to GF or whoring??

No offense please.

Keegster
05-02-2008, 03:39 AM
haha none taken, just wondering in all bro's opinion which more worth it ? eh im not blaming any parties for my whoring..

EtherC
06-02-2008, 02:37 AM
The cost efficiencies of the 2 options depends entirely on each person's tastes in wining /dining, requirements for the WLs & GFs,vulnerability to KC traps, sex drive and etc. As such its difficult to give you an answer. For my case I spend more on WLs than compared to GFs.

An interpretation of sexual cost efficiency which I feel more brothers would be interested in would be Quality or Quantity of Sex/Cost. Maybe we can do a few polls for comparison. 1st poll: Monthly expenditure on whoring 2nd poll: Monthly expenditure on GF 3rd poll No of orgasm with GF/month 4th poll No of orgasm with WLs/month. That way we might get a rough estimate on the sexual cost efficiency between GFs and WLs. I think the 1st poll topic should have been done before in the past. Not too sure about the rest of the poll topics. Quality of sex can be polled as well we can give it categories like "Dead fish", "Barely alive","Passable","Shiok","Mind-blowing".:D

Boliaoz
06-02-2008, 03:24 AM
There is a difference between making love and having sex. So apart from the cost, you have to ask yourself which you prefer.

nacho
06-02-2008, 07:38 AM
Do not hold more than 1 credit card. The total amount of what you spent will show up at the end of the month. This will some how, force you to control you spending in the coming months.

sammyboyfor
06-02-2008, 07:59 AM
Instead of just asking questions, why don't you work out the answer for yourself. ;)

CostofSex.com - cost of sex with a girlfriend and wife calculator (http://www.costofsex.com/)

Which does more damage ? any ideas bro's ?

EtherC
06-02-2008, 03:23 PM
Haha nice find Sam! :D

joew2005
06-02-2008, 04:29 PM
if u hv $$,2day u eat Mac,2morow u eat BK and then the next day u eat KFC.
But then 2 many junk foods r no gd 4 yr health.

GF(or GFs) & WLs r 2 totally diff thing.
but then if GF 2 u is only 4 that pleasure,then u better look 4 WLs.
NO commitment,no strings attached.

If u need 2 cross the rd,u need 2 cross it.
If u don't 1 2 cross it,then wait 4 the better alternative/options.

I m nw as confusing as U........................................:mad:

Thom07
06-02-2008, 11:21 PM
...An interpretation of sexual cost efficiency which I feel more brothers would be interested in would be Quality or Quantity of Sex/Cost. Maybe we can do a few polls for comparison. 1st poll: Monthly expenditure on whoring 2nd poll: Monthly expenditure on GF 3rd poll No of orgasm with GF/month 4th poll No of orgasm with WLs/month. That way we might get a rough estimate on the sexual cost efficiency between GFs and WLs. I think the 1st poll topic should have been done before in the past. Not too sure about the rest of the poll topics. Quality of sex can be polled as well we can give it categories like "Dead fish", "Barely alive","Passable","Shiok","Mind-blowing".:D

Cool. I like your idea. :D Any chance of you implementing? :p Anyway, you economic-trained, right? ;)