PDA

View Full Version : my rant, relevant authorities please look here

assrammer
04-02-2008, 11:24 PM
well, first off, i don't know where to go, so i post here.
it's about some muther fxxking nimrod who thinks he owns this forum. please bare with me a little and go through this thread.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sammyboy-link-picture-exchange-plaza/78165-name-av-star.html

if you noticed, i posted a thread right away after getting the info.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sammyboy-link-picture-exchange-plaza/78165-name-av-star.html#post2478162

then i posted this

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sammyboy-link-picture-exchange-plaza/79575-yuma-asami-cute-stupid-looking-big-boob-girl.html

see? it's the same day. so this little shithead comes along acting like he owns the freaking town.

so i'm just saying, is anybody gonna do some justice here or what?

Eric22
05-02-2008, 02:52 AM
Cool down, cool down... We are all here to share share... Sometime it will make u feel better when u don't bother too much... :D

assrammer
05-02-2008, 08:20 AM
ya ya, like wasting bandwidth is your mother fucking problem, let the administrators worry about that. i'm sure they'll do something about it if they don't like what's been posted.

anyways, lucky for for you, you no balls piece of shit, don't dare to leave your nick? what? your mother must have left it in her chee by when giving birth to you...... so come on, do her a favour, go take it out......

thanks for the advise bro, but somebodys gotta do something here man. i mean, this an adult site, next they zap me for using vulgarities, shit! wtf? can't handle this shit? go join a childrens website.

assrammer
05-02-2008, 08:40 AM
sorry for the repost, but how come mother fuckers here don't dare to leave their nicks?

ya ya, say i can't handle this shit, leave your fucking nick, i'll show you who can't handle this fucking shit.

frolick
05-02-2008, 08:40 AM
I think shouldnt bother so much about this zapping. I am sure the moderators are already looking into all this indiscriminate zapping .... :D

Thom07
05-02-2008, 10:40 PM
:cool: Chill bro. Relax. ;)

eEconomist
05-02-2008, 11:02 PM
sorry for the repost, but how come mother fuckers here don't dare to leave their nicks?

ya ya, say i can't handle this shit, leave your fucking nick, i'll show you who can't handle this fucking shit.

Bro, relax, this forum make up of many people. When make a post, chances is that some will up you and some will zap you. Don't need to get worked up.

Relax.

:D:D

funhornyer
05-02-2008, 11:11 PM
Cool dwn bro, as long u contribute to the forum, others will reckon ur effort :)

David_Ginola
05-02-2008, 11:13 PM
Bro, seems like u r not alone kenna mass zapped. Bo bian lor.....what can u do? Relax and enjoy.

Feel Shiok
06-02-2008, 09:44 AM
Relax bros, as long u contribute pple will knw and appreciate, Happy Chinese New Year to all :D

assrammer
06-02-2008, 09:59 PM
thanks for all the bros support, i know who are. hope the moderators/administrators are looking at this.

for those who don't dare to your leave nick, well, that school boy got more guts than you. continue living your life in shame, hide in the shadows where respect and honor does not exist, because fear is your home. please stay there, you're worth it.

Intel Ops
06-02-2008, 10:22 PM
Relax bro. :p There are all types of ppl in this forum. Will support you. :) Cheers. Happy CNY to all. :D

colins
07-02-2008, 01:08 AM
Relak man, the more you seemed to be work up, the more they're delighted over your loss. In an environment where everybody can be a judge, there is little need for discontentment over judgements.

BigGuy
07-02-2008, 01:33 AM
thanks for all the bros support, i know who are. hope the moderators/administrators are looking at this.

for those who don't dare to your leave nick, well, that school boy got more guts than you. continue living your life in shame, hide in the shadows where respect and honor does not exist, because fear is your home. please stay there, you're worth it.

Ok la......i also school boy yearning to be a writer....so i write stories....will get zapped bo?

Points you want i give liao.....so just move on la......u will always n surely encounter many more like this..........live with it.

PrinceD@rkness
07-02-2008, 05:54 AM
simple, gather all ur friends here and zap him....

Let the Zap war begin:D

assrammer
07-02-2008, 12:01 PM
thanks again for the bros who have shown their support, it's very much appreciated, please be patient, i'll return your favour.

ok, if i say i don't care about points, am not worked up, that's bullshit. points are important, it shows who you are when you're requesting for a contact. i'm here to have a good time, i think everybody is too.

some write storys, some post pics and vids, some fuck people. my primary intention here is to fuck people, i mean pay some women to serve me.

look, if somebody writes a sesame street story here, ask yourself, the fucker deserve to get zap or what? somebody post some grandmother underwear pics (no offence to bros who have grandmother underwear fetish, really, i have nothing against your orientation), i don't like, i turn to the next page. posting a fake FR or sabo case, mother fucker deserves to get zapped.

bros, ain't that the right thing to do?

if i like your pics, storys, you give me a contact, i up you man. some bros here give me contact when i was newbie, i fucking appreciate that(you know who you are). some even give me contacts out of no where, i didn't even ask for it(you know who you are). then i do my thing, i write my FRs and return the favour, in points or contacts.

sure, anyone can be a judge, you got the right to do that. don't like a lousy pic? vid? story? go see another one, hell, no need to zap that poor bastard. everyone's got a different sexual orientation. who's being the prick here? who's not 'moving on'?

posting fake FRs are bad, and sabo cases are fucking serious. zap the bastard with fake FR, sabo cases deserve more than that. we've seen a few here haven't we?

that sammyboss bastard that zapped me for posting vids actually checked on me and despite the fact that my thread was posted on the same day, he still zapped me. wtf? and seriously, wasting bandwidth is none of your fucking business. enough with that bandwidth shit already. act like owner somemore, that's what i don't like about this fucked up attitude. but he got guts, he leaves his nick, for that, i give it to him, but it's still a fucked up attitude and a stupid reason.

if you zap me, leave your nick, if it's reason enough, that's cool. but if i still zap you back, that means i'm not a morale man. and that's fucked up. so if you can't do that, that means you can't tell what's right and wrong, so go fuck yourself.

thanks bros, this will be the end of my rant.

kong hey fat choy, and happy bonking.

zunbo
07-02-2008, 12:28 PM
peace peace :)

The_Unrepentant
07-02-2008, 09:22 PM
so i'm just saying, is anybody gonna do some justice here or what?

For fuck sake , this is a forum. u wan justice get from justice bao or chief of justice Yong Pung How.:Df u aint a 4 pointer, u think got ppl here will support ur boliao request? wtf is the justice then?:rolleyes:

Anyway happy CNY.

assrammer
08-02-2008, 05:24 AM
the you fucking don't know what's right and wrong, go fuck yourself. you ain't worth it. fuck off.

freedom
08-02-2008, 05:45 AM
relax bro
i know the feeling about been zap for nothing
but relax there are bound to have ppl like that
chill out man
anyway is chinese new year
let just be happy

sammyboyfor
08-02-2008, 06:36 AM
relax bro
i know the feeling about been zap for nothing
but relax there are bound to have ppl like that
chill out man
anyway is chinese new year
let just be happy

I get a lot more pissed off with people who ADD points for nothing. :rolleyes:

axor3333
08-02-2008, 12:17 PM
[QUOTE=assrammer;2570669]

Bro Assrammer

Don't so work out, This is normal in the forum, Let Cool down and relax. no point getting over about it. Let move forward. I will add up 5 points

cheer

axor

Big Sexy
08-02-2008, 12:41 PM
here is a thought...

zap him back if you are unhappy with him for whatever reason... but be careful of his twin...:D

well, first off, i don't know where to go, so i post here.

freedom
08-02-2008, 12:42 PM
I get a lot more pissed off with people who ADD points for nothing. :rolleyes:

err.... boss something i say wrong??:confused:

freedom
08-02-2008, 12:43 PM
here is a thought...

zap him back if you are unhappy with him for whatever reason... but be careful of his twin...:D

er... true but if that guy zap him back it become a zapping war???:confused:
not good ba

The_Unrepentant
10-02-2008, 11:07 AM
I get a lot more pissed off with people who ADD points for nothing.

boss where is the justice ?he post a boliao thread and got so many boliao ppl up him because he 4 pointer?:confused

So can I post a boliao thread everytime i got zap for nothing?:D

Boss, this is not add points for nothing. Nobody do anything for nothing. they are exchanging points, isnt that obvious ??? sometimes u also sound stupid hehe....

The_Unrepentant
10-02-2008, 11:12 AM
the you fucking don't know what's right and wrong, go fuck yourself. you ain't worth it. fuck off.

I guess there is really no cure for stupidity.

then u start bo liao thread is right?:rolleyes:
A lot of ppl also kena a lot bo liao zap. so they need to start one thread each time to exchange point?:confused:
do u dare to say u never exchange point? so can i start 1 thread to ask for justice to zap away all the point that u exchanged?:D

colins
10-02-2008, 01:44 PM
hey bros, relax la... in the first place, justice and points are not related what. Whatever they want to do with their power, its their pasah. Whenever somebody adds or deducts your points, you can choose to take it personally or not mah, I too kenna many vicious attacks for nothing. But words of attack definitely become very personal.

Moreover, higher power only means seniority. Only those who contributed their knowledge and share their views positively really command respect. Just dun put pride on the block lo.

2 after-lunch cents ah.

sammyboyfor
10-02-2008, 01:53 PM
boss where is the justice ?he post a boliao thread and got so many boliao ppl up him because he 4 pointer?:confused

Boss, this is not add points for nothing. Nobody do anything for nothing. they are exchanging points, isnt that obvious ??? sometimes u also sound stupid hehe....

You can post whatever thread you want. Be prepared to face the consequences though.

Exchanging points is not allowed. Those I catch doing nothing but point exchanges without contributing anything useful are placed under moderation.

In the early days, I used to catch dozens of members on a daily basis and place a negative sign before their ill gotten point scores. The higher they were, the harder they fell. 2000 points became -2000.

Nowadays, I don't have the time to go through the reputation system on a daily basis. I just do random checks every once in a while.

assrammer
11-02-2008, 12:27 PM
I guess there is really no cure for stupidity.

then u start bo liao thread is right?:rolleyes:
A lot of ppl also kena a lot bo liao zap. so they need to start one thread each time to exchange point?:confused:
do u dare to say u never exchange point? so can i start 1 thread to ask for justice to zap away all the point that u exchanged?:D

ok friend, it depends on how you look at it. if i post a 'good' FR, pic/vid, story or whatever. somebody ups me, that should mean they appreciate it. and i would return the favour with the same courtesy. you can't call that exchange for nothing right? exchange contact is a no brainer, in regards to the points system. right?

i will be upping the bros who posted here, that's how this thread didn't just fade away. and i think it got the attention of the moderators/administrators also, so, they helped in some way. ok, you say it's bo liao, i'm quite sure the owner knows what to do.

you keep saying i post bo liao thread. you went through the whole story? if you didn't, please do, just a few minutes of your life, it won't hurt. if you do, and still don't know what's going on, then forget it, do whatever you want.

like the owner said, you can post anything requesting whatever you want. but i'm quite sure the good guys teach you to do the right thing, not what you can get away with.

thanks SB, appreciate it.

sammyboss
18-02-2008, 01:56 AM

Bro The_Unrepentant, i agreed with u. This is a very personal like or dislike, if u dun like the way ppl zapped u up. However i do leave my nick/reason after zapped a person. Toward assrammer, i did zap him and leave a remark: dun use vulgar. As i said early in another thread ,i wanna zap him for wasting of forum bandwith, but i didn't do so, until he started all the vulgar on me n to my mother, therefore i zapped him up and leave my nick n tat remark to him.

I dunno how u guys look on it abt him created a thread like this for wat purposed? To gain a strong hold of a group to do mass zapping to someone?

This is very personal as i repeated again, i dun mis-use forum power to zap ppl for nothing. I urge to u guys mass zapping or war zapping in this forum is never allow, pls think twice b4 u guys commit. Is not a matter of being zap or zapping a person abt pts, it is meaningless of taking or giving pts away for nothing. Wat can we use for the pts in this forum, the pt we gain is from ppl who think u deserve it for yr contribution.

Pls get the whole picture of the situation b4 using an evil heart with angle face to kill someone like this. To be fair, this is not a man deal.....not at all. I hope everything should end here. Enough is enough......... as for those bros who mistaken me and zapped me up, just let it be. Done is done, i dun blame anyone. Dun make this forum a war ground....... Thk.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
18-02-2008, 02:40 AM
Wow how your points increase so fast??? :eek: Teach me??? I need some buffer as i posted the truth about those conmen samsters now they use clones mass zap me :D