PDA

View Full Version : My Ex Colleague, Patricia.

old_yet_horny
04-02-2008, 05:37 PM
Dear Bros.. Would like to get something off my chest as well as write my personal encounter with one of my ex colleague Patricia…Have to confess that some of the content in my post this time are imagination but most of it are true encounter between me and Patricia (not her true name)..

July 2007

A new admin assistant by the name of Patricia just joint my company this month.. I was out stationed as usual so I was missed her coming on board my company. However, daily chats and communication with my department guys revealed that this Patricia is attractive and sultry in her own way.. Words spread fast and before I was back, her name was already well known to all the Hum Sup (Cheeky) male employees in the company including those stationed in Japan and China..Words already had it that she look too hot to be working in our office but the fact is that she is HOT and working for us.

On my first day back to office (which is about 1 week after Patricia join my company), I arrived late and found myself taking the same lift with this“20ish” OL . Dressed in gray coat, matching short office skirt and a spaghetti top underneath with bun up hair, she looks as if she was working in some legal firm or some big company.. I was attracted to her by the way she dressed (career women type) and also her Dior Addict perfume.. I could not catch a good look at her face because she was looking down at her watch when I entered the lift.. There were only 2 of us in the lift so it was not difficult for me to look at her reflection on the lift door.. This OL wears a framed spectacles and it made her look more “educated” in some way.. If she was not working in a office, I would have guessed that she may be some newbie JC lecturer..

However upon careful look, her spectacles could not hide those long and curly eye lashes as well as her smart sparkling eyes.. Her peach blossom lips were was glossed and it would be a man’s dream to kiss them.

In her heels she looks like 1.7m in height and quite balanced in her built. I can tell that she took good care to those pair of legs.. they were fair, flawless and well carved.. Too bad I could not check out her boobs but I am quite sure its somewhere around 34B… I soon started to fantasize about being trapped together in the lift with her and all those evil thoughts keep filling in my mind.. Enhanced by the “intoxicating” perfume she wears.. my imagination run wilder.. but sad to say, lift in this JTC building seldom breakdown due to the efficiency of the maintenance contractor.. Sooner than I thought, I reached 8th floor. Coincidentally, we got out together and I was surprised that I had not seen her around before.. In my mind, I hope that she is Patricia but I could not be sure because like my colleagues described, Patricia as a hot stuff and not a properly dressed OL in spectacles like her.. I expected someone who looks wilder and more “dressy” after what I heard from my colleagues.. Maybe I was wrong but I am definitely keen to find out where she work and hopefully my neighboring office..

To be continued…

old_yet_horny
04-02-2008, 06:26 PM
This OL was like rushing and and walked past me briskly… Scanned her card in a hurry on my office main door.. HOSAY LIAO!! I shouted in my heart.. She must be Patricia!!! I picked up my pace by the time I walked in, I saw her sitting at the front desk.. Confirmed, no doubt about it, she is Patricia!!

My heart feels like skipping a beat and all I could say that it was a VERY wonderful morning to me.. She looked up to me in surprise and our first conversation began with her sweet smile..

Pat: Good Morning, welcome .. How may I help??

She greets with a sweet smile and when she smiles, I could see 2 very sweet dimples on her rosy cheeks.. Now that I can see her eye to eye and straight in the face.. I was caught by surprise that she had a very smooth complexion and seriously, she had only very little make up or I would say, she dos not need any make up at all..

Me: Urhmm.. U must be Patricia..(Reached out my right hand to gesture for a handshake..)

Pat: Yes I am.. May I know who you are??

We shake hands.. our first “bodily” contact.. Patricia’s hand was smooth and warm.. very comfortable to hold indeed and nonetheless, I really feel something special about our handshake.. Maybe I already developed a kind of “liking” but my “liking” means more to LUST rather than emotional kind of “liking”…

Me: I work here.. My name is Roland and its nice to have you with us. (Giving her the smartest smile and greeting I can bring myself to do.)

Pat: Oh! I am sorry Mr. Chua.. I did not know its was you.. Thank you.. Its my pleasure to see you here..

Me: Haha. No worries and pleasure is mine.. Got to start work. CEO is expecting me.. Catch up with you again..

Pat: Oh ok. Sure.

Side track a bit..Not to brag about my status in my company but I work for 1 high tech company and that moment, I was reporting direct to my CEO. Working under me was 280 staff including operations, sales and marketing as well as customer service.. Moreover, I have yet to reach 35 still single but attached with a GF which I call her my OC. Among my peers and in the company, I was the looked upon highly and my pride lies with my promising career . Career in this company for me was smooth sailing and I was climbing up the social ladder here..

Soon when I settled in my room after updating my project with CEO, I made myself a cup of coffee while waiting for my emails to come in.. In the meantime, I clicked on IE and started to surf Sammyboy. Got quite a hard on after browsing some Picture links from Bros here.. Took a breather and decided to check out Pat.. I called up my Hum Sup buddy (Dave) who is another senior manager here..

Me: Hey Dave, where are you?? Free to come over for a chat???

Dave: Wow! Welcome back! Its been about 2 weeks since I saw u.. Had a good cheong in Taiwan??

Me: Hurry up la.. Come over. Update you in my room la..

Dave: Ok, coming over .

Soon Dave and me sat on the sofa in my room and we started talking from work to leisure. We updated each other on some happenings both in the office and ECAs. Dave and me are buddies because he was retrenched and I recommended him to work in my company as a Senior Operation Manager.. He is a nice bloke but still trying to get into the good books of my CEO. We chatted and soon the subject started to include Patricia..

Dave: Eh.. So u saw Patricia already?? Hot or cold?? (giving me that cheeky grin)

Me: Aiyah.. U guys say until like she like god send from heaven.. I was expecting some super chio SYT leh.. (but in my heart, I feel that Pat is a good catch liao and I can bet that she has got no problem turning heads..)

Dave: Woah… Like that still not good enough arh?? U think what?? We recruiting Ms Universe as receptionist cum admin assistant arh?? If she have that looks, she’s aready some rich man’s mistress liao lor.. Still wait for us meh??

Me: Hahahaha.. U horny arsehole.. Ok la.We go for drinks tonight.. U still owe me 3 jugs on football bets, remember?

Dave: Ok la. On you..

Bigbluebird
04-02-2008, 07:46 PM
Nice start off :D

I love OL series :D

Luxuria
04-02-2008, 08:10 PM
Haha, good start bro, awaiting for more ... DOM

Regular1000
04-02-2008, 08:27 PM
your style of penning bery addictive leh... though i am also having 'battle' elsewhere, but oso must keep a supporting eye on you, my 'troops' camping here liao

senior project manager... keep your 'operation Patricia' cuming! thanks in advance :p

GONG Xi! GONG Xi! ;)

Eric22
05-02-2008, 02:43 AM
Nice build up... Hoping to see more... :D

Cytan7
05-02-2008, 03:07 AM
nice start, bro :). Hoping for more to come...

sotonghead
05-02-2008, 03:23 AM
Good & Refreshing Storey,
Please continue leh :)

old_yet_horny
05-02-2008, 08:59 AM
Good to see bros supporting..

Will be writing more today since quite lonely today.. most of the staff clearing leave for New Year..:D

first hole
05-02-2008, 09:04 AM
Bro you alone in orbit .... maybe can go HC or something pass time , hehe, anyway thanks for taking time to write your FR .... appreciate it and waiting for more.

old_yet_horny
05-02-2008, 09:05 AM
Soon it was lunch time.. I was expecting some conference call with Japan so I decided to get packed lunch. I tried calling up the customer service ladies but they were all out but my call was diverted to Patricia..

Pat: Good afternoon, Patricia on the line here. How can I help?

Me: Oh! Hi Pat.. Its me.. Roland.

Pat: Roland?? Oooh! Hi Mr. Chua.. How can I help?

Me: Hahaha.. U can call me Roland..Mr. Chua sounds abit “elderly”. Hehe..

Pat: Oh haha.. Ok Roland..What can I do for you.

Me: Nothing serious actually. I was trying to get one of the girl to packed for me lunch while I work on the conference call with our guys in Japan.. But seems like they were all out.

Pat: Oh ok.. Jenny just left her desk and I think she is in the ladies. She will be back in a short while I guess.. Do youwant me to to convey your message over to her?

Me: Urhmm.. Its ok.. No worries. Anyway,I can just make do with some coffee and crackers here.

Pat: Skipping lunch and just coffee and crackers?? I will be going to the canteen in 10mins.If you dun mind, I can packed some lunch for you.

Me: Oh! Ok.. Tats nice of you Pat.. Thank you.. Oh by the way, U dun mind me addressing you as Pat??

Pat: No problem.. I like it. Sounds more friendly ya!

Me: Hahaha..Ok Pat, thanks by the way.

Pat: No problem.. Any special request for your lunch???

SPECIAL REQUEST???!!!!! In my mind.. The word “SPECIAL REQUEST” must be used selectively.. In my dictionary, its either in HC or some hanky panky place that I would use such word..Hahaha.. :rolleyes:

She got me into the cheeky mode now..

Me: What kind of special??? Sounds interesting?? (Horny imagination brewing)

Pat: Oh.. Today the western food stall is serving set clam chowder.. Do you like clams??

Me: What???!! CLAMS? :eek:(The word CLAM is also sensitive to me.. in hokkien we call Hum and Hum sort of represent a woman’s cunt)

Pat: Arh! U sensitive to Clams arh??

Me: Oh no.. No.. Nothing.. Maybe something light will do.. Could you get me a shake?? Maybe winter melon milkshake will do. Not so hungry after all.

Pat: Oh ok.. Winter melon milk shake.. Got it.

Me: Urm.. Thanks Pat.. I will be in my office..

Immediately after I put down the phone, I nearly busrt into laughter.. clams and milk shake.. what the hell is wrong with me??

‘Am I a pervert or what….?’ I thought to myself..

To be continued..

old_yet_horny
05-02-2008, 09:07 AM
your style of penning bery addictive leh... though i am also having 'battle' elsewhere, but oso must keep a supporting eye on you, my 'troops' camping here liao

senior project manager... keep your 'operation Patricia' cuming! thanks in advance :p

GONG Xi! GONG Xi! ;)

Haha..Thanks Bro..

See you around..;)

XueJing
05-02-2008, 09:14 AM
Haha indeed, funny combination clams and milkshakes ... but I think you are right in starting the hint hint .... so maybe later on can proceed from there :)

Haranguer
05-02-2008, 11:31 AM
Nice story bro keep in coming.

old_yet_horny
05-02-2008, 11:32 AM
Bro you alone in orbit .... maybe can go HC or something pass time , hehe, anyway thanks for taking time to write your FR .... appreciate it and waiting for more.

Bro.. CNY season leh.. where got nice gals around??

All my regular massuer went back to M'sia liao..:(

maia
05-02-2008, 11:38 AM
I still see alot of PRCs around leh .... maybe not in those joints ... maybe the boss also going holiday and all. But still good lah, office nobody, can surf until siao SBF ...

websurfbastard
05-02-2008, 11:40 AM
Definately something to look forward to in your post. Eagerly waiting for the next encounter.

Keep up the good work......

APPRECIATION LIST:

Tasmania, aman, singexpat, iijetpoon, wulan899, texas_red, ChuiTaLan, Mustbang, Skystone, Calvins, andythai, unclesammi, dominion, Joanna, Ah Q, Ah Rat x 2, naka_timo, desk13, sha_gua75, john99, ChickenRun, ryanlim, Clit_lickeR, glamourist, sentarum, TD 042, loneyranger, shiokmc, bangbangben, ErissonMan, alex18122003, Sinbin3333, life, qi_ko_pei, goo_ey, elvee123, SKP2007, Chai1020, 789550, holymonk, humpcheepang , jediskull, usmjordan2, agent, slyer, siambee, sexking972, pokeman71, fat fatt, regaine

UPPED TODAY:

Been gone for awhile….maybe will show my support today

My Contribution:

[http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=77164]

old_yet_horny
05-02-2008, 11:49 AM
20mins later.. I was on schedule for the conference call with those bloody Japs. Pat knocked on my door and I signal for her to come in.. She crept in and left the milkshake and serviettes on my table. I gave her a thumbs up to signal my thanks to her plus a cheeky wink to make it the gesture more friendly.. She reciprocated with a warm smile and left a note on my table.. A folded small piece of paper..

At that moment, I could not be much bothered about what was in that slip of paper because I am still in conference call.. I did not see much of Pat that day after the milk shake and conference call..

Soon, I forgot about the slip of paper. It was only until late afternoon that I kind of remember that slip of paper Pat left me. I did not see Pat much that day after the milk shake and conference call.. I sat on down, holding the slip of paper and kind of wonder what she wrote in it.. Hopefully something kinky but I know its just fantasy on my part.. Its just our first day knowing each other and it would not happened.. So some hestotation, I read the message..

It wrote:

Roland, work is work but do try to have regular meal and take care..

Milkshake on me.. (signed off with Pat..)

My oh my… what is happening to me here.. Is she trying to hit on me or what? I know it sounds crazy but crazier thoughts are now running in my head.. I tried to convince myself that she is just trying to be nice but I am more tempted to think other wise. Since I am quite free, I might as well take a walk around the office and chat up with my staff.. But my main objective is to check Pat out. Maybe catch a slight glimpse of her and see what is she up to.

Suddenly, my computer beeped.. Someone sent an invitation for me to Skype message chat.. The nick was Pink Dolphin.. it says..

PD: Hi, free to chat?
Me: Who’s Pink Dolphin??
PD: Its me Pat.
Me: Pat? U mean Patricia Chan?
PD: Yeap.. Its me. How’s the milkshake? Manage to substitute your lunch?
Me: Oh..hahaha.. Thanks, very fresh milkshake and got your message as well.
PD: Hehe.. OK. Good to hear that.
Me: Really appreciate it..
PD: No worries.

At that instant, I feel as though I was back to my studying days whereby boys and girls exchange messages and letters to get to each other.. The feeling is quite special but honestly, I do start to feel something special at that instance.. Maybe kind of feeling good that I start to have her attention.. Something that resembles puppy love but I definitely know its impossible to have something emotional developing between the 2 of us.. I am attached and planning for my marriage.. Finally, I convinced myself that I am over sensitive..

The thought of walking over to Pat diminished as I do not want to make myself feel anything more than co workers.. I sat down, make myself some Chinese tea and started to surf Sammyboy again..

To be continued..

avarice
05-02-2008, 11:54 AM
Wa, bro you are the prey and she the predator ..... good one bro :D

5stars
05-02-2008, 12:06 PM
You can really pen juicy stories...

And your style of writing makes it a breeze to read.

I can't offer you any clams or milkshake :D

Just some candy points for you so that you could continue your stories...

Hope to see more chapters later :p

old_yet_horny
05-02-2008, 12:06 PM
I could not bring myself to continue the Skype conversation with Pat so I told her that we’ll chat again as I need to clear some documents and agreements.

Soon it was about time to knock off.. I finished up some of the daily paper work and decided to call it a day. I have to get out from the main office door before it was locked.. I packed up, off my room light and walk towards the reception.. Suddenly I heard a woman giggling.. a sweet voice that reminds me of Pat.. My heart raced and I could feel cheek flushed a bit as I get nearer.. I accidentally over heard Pat on her handphone conversation..

Pat: No.. Not tonight..

Pat: Yar.. I am rather tired out and moreover its Monday night..

Pat: Yah.. Yah.. I know.. hahaha.. Ok, ok. I’ll see you guys on ladies night.. Yes. This Wednesday, same place ya.

Pat: Hehehehe.. Ok, will do. See ya. Bye..

She sounds chirpy and seems as though she was on the line with her friends, trying to arrange a night out. Pat did not notice me standing around the corner and she stood up.. Took off her coat.. Boy… The way she took off her coat really turn me on.. It was like she put in so much poise style in her action that could make me rewind that moment and play it over and over again.. Off came the coat and I could see her red spaghetti straps which she worn today.. I admired her from the corner and as if time stood still.. My vision narrowed and all I could focus was her smooth silky and shapely neck line…Wow.. I found myself lost in wonderland.. She do not need to be totally naked to really make my hormones go raging but I am very contented at this moment.. really having the view of my life now …to she Pat in her “stripping” action. I could feel blood rushing to my southern mast.. I could hear myself swallowing my own saliva but it was too soon.. She caught sight of me standing at the corner staring at her..

To be continued..

old_yet_horny
05-02-2008, 12:14 PM
You can really pen juicy stories...

And your style of writing makes it a breeze to read.

I can't offer you any clams or milkshake :D

Just some candy points for you so that you could continue your stories...

Hope to see more chapters later :p

Hahaha.. Thanks bro.

Read on.

More juicy stuff coming up ya.

Hope u like it.;)

old_yet_horny
05-02-2008, 12:46 PM
Pat: Hey.. Hi.What are you doing there?

Me: Oh.. Urm.. I was urm.. urm.. Oh yar.. I was trying to recall what I left behind in my room. Hehe..( What a bloody lame excuse!)

Pat: Better hurry before I lock up.. (In a sweet jovial way..)

Me: Ooops. Sorry. Wait for me.

I walked double paced to my room and took a deep deep breather.. Pheew..Caught in action but I am sure she could not figure out I was there for a good moment to enjoy her removing her coat.. To me, I am a contented horny bastard.. at least for today..

So I left office for the day. Nothing special happened to us and we had small talks whenever we bump into each other in the office on the following day.

Nothing really much interest me because I was quite tight up and tasked to be the facilitator of the SRC committee for the up and coming 9th Anniversary dinner for my company… Coincidentally, Pat was involved in the meeting with the SRC committee to minute down our agendas.. I would take coveted glimpse at Pat whenever I speak but deep inside, I know that its nice to have her around because she really bring life to the meeting.. Not to the other female members in the meeting but to me the least. It was a boring day for me because nothing much really happened and most of my time spent in office is having coffee with my CEO and lots of paper work..

Wednesday morning came…

Something is wrong.. I could feel my right eye twitching on the upper eyelid corner. Could it be a sign that I may get a mid year promotion or a special bonus?? As I was driving on the road leading to my JTC office, I could see loads of commuters getting off the double decker bus at the bus stop near to my office.. As usual, I scanned my vision among the commuters looking for SYTs and Chio babes..

One caught my attention in particular.. She wore a floral printed tube dress and a cardigan on her hand. She has got nice big curls permed like what we call Nagoya Curls or WTF curls u call it.. But it was nice on this girl.. really nice.. I could not catch a good look at this lady but all I could say is that she was walking briskly and her pair of boobs jiggled as she walks. I am sure those male car drivers driving behind me were attracted to her as well..

It sounds crazy but I actually said to myself.. “Walau eh.. Si bey swee leh..wooohooo..”

I laughed it off and drove on. It was on of those morning which I normally experience.. Horny as usual but will definitely die off once I start to get my self engrossed in my daily work..

As I step into my room, my eyes started to twitch again.. What is wrong today? Is something really going to happen? I look through my desktop organizer to check out what appointment I have today and see if the twitch has got anything to do with the day’s activities or not.. To my horror!! Its Wednesday.. Its management meeting and I have totally forgotten about it! I quickly fumbled through my documents and powered up my note book to see if there is any updates that I can talk about in the meeting…

Nothing much I could find as I was not prepared.. My business trip to Taiwan just ended and I forgot to do a detail write up on my visits.. Shit.

To be continued..

websurfbastard
05-02-2008, 01:59 PM
Given you some humble support....keep up the good work

APPRECIATION LIST:

Tasmania, aman, singexpat, iijetpoon, wulan899, texas_red, ChuiTaLan, Mustbang, Skystone, Calvins, andythai, unclesammi, dominion, Joanna, Ah Q, Ah Rat x 2, naka_timo, desk13, sha_gua75, john99, ChickenRun, ryanlim, Clit_lickeR, glamourist, sentarum, TD 042, loneyranger, shiokmc, bangbangben, ErissonMan, alex18122003, Sinbin3333, life, qi_ko_pei, goo_ey, elvee123, SKP2007, Chai1020, 789550, holymonk, humpcheepang , jediskull, usmjordan2, agent, slyer, siambee, sexking972, pokeman71, fat fatt, regaine

UPPED TODAY:

old yet horny

My Contribution:

[http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=77164]

old_yet_horny
05-02-2008, 02:13 PM
I quickly run through all my activities and suddenly, I remembered that I update the management on the company anniversary dinner which is coming up in September. Pat came to my mind immediately because she had all the minutes with her and details about the meeting so far.

I called Pat at her extention..

Pat: Good morning, Patricia speaking. How can I help?

Me: Morning Pat, Roland here.

Pat: Morning Roland.

Me: Pat, Can I check with you if you have documented the meeting minutes for yesterday's meeting?

Pat: Oh yes. I have it here. You need it now?

Me: Yes please. Can you send it by email to me?

Pat: Oh. So sorry.. My PC is down but I have it in my thumb drive. I'll bring it over to you at once?

Me: Ok then..

In less then 30 seconds, Pat knocked on my door.

Me: Come in.

Pat: Morning Roland.. Here is my thumb drive..

Me:................:eek:

Standing in front of me is the OL who caught my attention earlier this morning while I was driving in.. The floral print.. Big curl hair and unmistakenly.. her twin peaks.. She was already in her cardigan but it still could not hide her asset.. I could have made a mistake or could it be the trick of wonder bra.. She looked like a B cupper on the first day I met her in office but today, she could have easily pass off as a C cupper.. I could see her cleavage build up and at that particular moment, I could not take my eyes off it..The milky white cleavage looks so inviting..it was like sending me a signal to go embrace her boobs and really feels like sinking my face in them..It was made worse when I smell her perfume..Pat's perfume intoxicated my brain cells like it did on monday.. I can smell strong Lavendar fragrance...

Me: ........ Thats Armani fragrance..Right?

Pat: Hey... Spot on.. U have a very sharp nose har?!

Me: Hahaha.. Just a lucky guess.. Luck is on me today..U saved the minutes in your thumb drive instead of your PC. Hahaha..

Pat: Yar.. My PC sucks.. Been down frequently since I took over that work station.

Me: Oh.. In thats the case, I'll get MIS to fix it up for you.

Pat: Oh no..no worries.. I got it done early this morning when I bump into Joseph the MIS guy.

Me: Good.. Good. (My eyes could not help it but they went down again to those pair of boobies of hers)

Pat: Urmm.. Ro..Roland... Is..there anything wrong with my dress today??

Me: Oh.. Nothing nothing.. Just that I may want to get 1 of tese dress for my GF.. She'll love it..

Pat: Oh.. I thought otherwise..Got to go..

Me: Yes yes.. Please.. and thanks for extra effort by the way..

Pat: Hahaha.. U owe me lunch ya!

Pat turn and walked out of my office..From the back, I could see her well kept body.. Her waist could not be anything more than 26".. Maybe 25" the most.. Her hips were well poportioned for her built. Perky butt and they were bouncing slight as she cat walk off my room.. Leaving a trail of her fragrance marking her slight but unforgetable presence in my office. The word "lunch" ring a bell to wake me up from my daze.. Maybe I should buy her lunch??:p

To be continued..

usmjordan2
05-02-2008, 02:15 PM
champ here for my cny liao:D

old_yet_horny
05-02-2008, 02:41 PM
Management meeting was boring... In it, all boring topics about rcent issues with billings, technical issues and inventories blah blah blah... I was almost bored to death.. But I kept myself awake by thinking of Pat.. Her fragrance lingers in my head and also her sexy body.. Something is not right about her today.. Something is missing.. I though to myself.. I tried very hard to recall her difference but failed..

Not convinced by my poor observation, I approached her immediately after the meeting.. Walked straight to her but found that she was on the line with Fedex people.. Chatting and making small talk about shipping stuff and some fedex boxes.. I was not particular about staff discipline but rather about their efficiency.. Pat saw me wanting to speak to her but I gave her the hand signal that its ok.. Nothing serious..

I went back to my room and sat down.. I knew the difference in her today.. She took off her spectacles... That is the reason I felt something amiss about her today.. She looked more wild today as compared to Monday and Tuesday.. The spectacles she wore really made alot of difference in her appearance.. Maybe I was being too horny to made so much compliment about her but she is really hot today.. I started to agree what the folks says about her in the office now..

Whats the occasion today? I asked myself.. Its wednesday..OH!!!

Its LADIES NITE!!!

Coincidentally.. My skype messenger beeped..Its her.. Pink Dolphin..

PD: Hey Roland.. Looking for me?

Me: Oh..Nothing important.

PD: U sure? U looked rather serious when u look at me just now..Sorry if my conversation with Fedex sounds abit leisure..

Me: Ah.. No its fine with me.. Honestly.. I am ok.

Me: By the way.. U forgot your spectacles today?

Pat: Hehehehe.. No.. I am wearing contacts today!

Me: Woah..ok ok.. No wonder u look different today.. so much difference. Especially your hair.. Makes you look like some Japanese girl..

Pat: Well... I'll take all that as compliment then..

Me: Sure.. Take all.

Pat: Hahaha...

Me: Ok, catch up later. Got work to do.

Pat: Sure. Bye.

Thats right.. We started to make small talks but I still have some outstanding issue with her.. What is wrong with me?? I seems to become more forgetful eversince I started to pay attention to her.. Am I mesmerized by Pat or just other thing bothering me..:mad:

I remembered.. I still have her thumb drive with me.. I remembered in her thumb drive were some personal folders with title like Sentosa.. Botanical gardens.. But I guess I'd better leave them alone.. The evil side of me got a upper hand.. I plug in her thumbdrive and started to click on her perosnal folders.. Damn it!! I knew I was wrong and its reallyt offensive but as horny as I am curious.. I could not really help it.. I pondered between 2 folders.. Sentosa and Botanic Gardens.. Which should I open first....???:rolleyes:

To be continued..

AD69
05-02-2008, 02:42 PM
Another great story from bro old_yet_horny. Definately got to subscribe to this thread.

singexpat
05-02-2008, 02:44 PM
tis thread veri addictin....

TS shld buy e HR lunch first for hirin such chio bu mah...

then next time HR will "auto" hire more...:D

old_yet_horny
05-02-2008, 02:55 PM
Another great story from bro old_yet_horny. Definately got to subscribe to this thread.

Heheheh bro.. Thanks for ur support ya!:D

hang37
05-02-2008, 02:57 PM
open sentosa folder first.. sure got bikini.. hehe:p

old_yet_horny
05-02-2008, 03:04 PM
So my horny instinct took the lead.. It went to Sentosa.. I might be expecting some bikini and maybe naked pics of Pat.. I rubbed my hands and did it in caution even though I have a private room in my office.. Clicked!

File opened.. Indeed.. Pics.. Nice pics.. Pics of bloody sunset scenery.. birds and trees in Sentosa!!! Nabez.. I thought to myself.. What the F!@# is this??!!!

There was like 50 over pictures of scenery and some family pics which I don't think they are related to Pat but no bikini pics of Pat!!! I was disappointed and really disappointed until i saw a sub folder at the end with no name.. I wish luck is on my side and I clicked on it..

BINGO!!! There's Pat!! She was clad in short jean pants and a pink tank top.. Wore a shade and boy... she look sporty.. Maybe she was well blessed by mother nature..Her complexion remains fair and smooth even under broad daylight.. Could hardly see and flaws on her shoulder and legs.. Really well maintained.. Slowly I browse through this sub folder..

It was like reading her dairy.. That particular day's activities were more or less being captured in these pictures.. She along with a few friends including some guys were having fun.. Soon I saw her series of Bikini clad pictures.. She and few of her female friends were posing.. I could see that among all her friends.. She looked most Yummy..

In one of the picture.. Pat wore a pink floral Bikini... Wooaw... My focus without any hestitation zoomed down to 2 area.. Her cunt and her boobs.. In the picture.. I could see her well shaped boobs round and firm as they look in those bikini top.. The side of the boobs can be seen as though she wore something which seems smaller to fit her size.. The top was padded but not overly wired.. That brings out a good shape of her boobs..

My eyes are getting sharper and sharper now.. I could explode the picture to get a better view of her assets but before that.. I'll check out her cunt.. It was a breathless view.. From there.. I could see a very vague line.. Unmistakenly.. That must be Pat's pussy line.. OMG... I feel instant hard on and could feel my forehead staring to sweat.. My palms got wetter and my heartbeat racing like a fully charged A380 ready to take off..

To be contiunued..

zl1983
05-02-2008, 03:11 PM
well done!! great build up!! coming back for more.. :D

Regular1000
05-02-2008, 03:28 PM
Mr. Senior Executive, quality writing deserving every attention lah! good, good! maybe u r one of my chiong kakis for all i know kakaka ... even avartar is from same gang :D nabzzz if like that jialat liao :eek:

i've applied 'annual leave' from sbf duty today till sunday, flying off tomorrow for a short holiday. Good to know you are still on 'duty'... keeping the bros here on 'their toes' and 'productive'. btw, since Pat's PC is always down and as her superior, you better ascertain Patricia is always provided a good 'thumbDRIVE' to record our dialogues here... oh yes, you might want to test her PC 'port' with your 'thumbdrive' and make sure that the 'USB' is working! :p

How i wish i am your CEO! :D

Gong Xi! Gong Xi!

old_yet_horny
05-02-2008, 04:46 PM
Its been a lucky morning for me so far.. I manage to get through the management meeting with being bombarded for not having a good preparation and now... I have got Pat's bikini pics infront of me.. Hahaha.. I kept my eyes glued on her pics especially those sexy pics.. I reid to zoom in on her critical area and try to find at least a strand of pussy hair sticking out but to no avail.. Pat have have done a good brazillian wax on her snach..

Oh.. really hard on now..

"Knock Knock"

F!@#$... Someone is knocking on my door..I closed the Folder window and adjusted myself..

Me: Come in..

Dave: Ooi! Lunch liao.. Wanna join me for lunch?

Me: Arh..Urmm.. U go ahead la. I am doing some research here..

Dave: Research what???

Me: Oh some personal stuff la.. Not hungry anyway, u go ahead without me Dave..

Dave: Oh ok.. Dun regret hor! Pat and the girls are joining us for lunch.

Me: ......... Hey! Dave.. U're such an arsehole.. Anyway, let me buy u guys lunch. Since its been quite sometime we have lunch with the res.

Dave: See! I know you better than your GF does.. Such a jerk!

Me: Hahahaha.. Ok la. Whatever.. I'll be paying by the way..

So off we went.. By the time I walk out, Pat and the rest of the Customer Service girls are already waiting.. My face blushed when I saw Pat as if i just did something guilty or sinful to her.. Indeed.. I did.. I just intruded her privacy.. Like Dave said.. I felt like a jerk!

Lunch was ok, we chatted and I told everyone about my trip in Taiwan.. Some updates from certain customers..Overall lunch was good.. but I do feel awkward with Pat's presence.. Occasionally, I still take a quick peep at her especially on herneck line and her pair of boobs.. and off, I do feel excited and Didi was semi hard.. It was during lunch that I got to know that Pat actually used to work as a Customer Service in one of the courier company but due to her part time degree program, she have to quit her hectic work over there and join us as receptionist cum admin assistant. Less hectic in our company and she could concerntarte more on her degree..

I also got to know that she did part time Dip programe with MDIS and she will be 25yo by this coming Oct. We chatted and merely by having lunch together, I manage to read her character.. She's quite open minded and staright forward in her persoanlity but she tends to keep her personal relationship matters at bay.

While driving back to office.. I was hoping that Pat wuld not ask me for her thumbdrive but too bad.. She popped the question..

Pat: Hey Roland.. Are you done with my thumbdrive?

Me: Urr.. Yes. I'll return you when I am back to my office..

Pat: Oh.. Its ok. Not in a hurry but I have some personal stuff in it.

Me: Oh... Is it??? I did not pay attention to the content.. Just the meeting minutes. (Cold sweat break out on my back)

Pat: Oh actually.. Nothing much personal but some I took with my friends while we were at Sentosa a cuple of weeks ago..

Me:.......... Ok ok.

As I was in the lift up to my office, thoughts running through my head.. Should I save her pics in my PC or should I just return her the memory stick??? Ok.. I'll save the pics and return her the drive immediately.. Suddenly.. I heard Pat asking one f my CS girls..

Pat: Hey Jenny.. Have you been to Luna?? The one at Clark Quay??

Jen: Oh ya! Been there a couple of times but the place seems rather small and more to Chinese pop kind of band..

Pat: Yar.. But its quite a ok place to enjoy some goodlive music..Just that too bad they cater to chinese and Canto pop.. Anyway, me and a group of friends will be there tonight. Care to join us??

Jen: Arh.. No la. Having dinner at my BF's place tonight.

Pat: How about you Dave??

Dave: Cannot la.. I have wife and kids waiting for me at home. U jio Roland la.. That fellow got alcohol anything goes.

Pat: Hey Roland. Free tonight? I'll intro my group of friends to you. They are about you age and heard that they travel to China for business as well.. You might know them by chance..

Me:....Urmm.. See how la. I have some paper work to clear. May not be available so early.

To be continued..

old_yet_horny
05-02-2008, 04:48 PM
Mr. Senior Executive, quality writing deserving every attention lah! good, good! maybe u r one of my chiong kakis for all i know kakaka ... even avartar is from same gang :D nabzzz if like that jialat liao :eek:

i've applied 'annual leave' from sbf duty today till sunday, flying off tomorrow for a short holiday. Good to know you are still on 'duty'... keeping the bros here on 'their toes' and 'productive'. btw, since Pat's PC is always down and as her superior, you better ascertain Patricia is always provided a good 'thumbDRIVE' to record our dialogues here... oh yes, you might want to test her PC 'port' with your 'thumbdrive' and make sure that the 'USB' is working! :p

How i wish i am your CEO!

Gong Xi! Gong Xi!

Hahaha.. Ok Bro.

Have a nice trip.

Gong Xi Fa Cai to u as well.:D

old_yet_horny
05-02-2008, 05:16 PM
As soon as I get back into my office, I downloaded her bikini pics into my document folder.. It was like a frenzy.. I could not stop wondering what will happen of somebody were to find out about what I am doing now.. So immediately after I got it in my hard drive, I cut and copy them into my personal memory stick..Leaving not trace behind in my laptop.. Immediately, I return Pat her thumb drive and thank her again.. Nothing much happened until it was about time to knock off.. My Skype messenger beeped again..

Its her Pat aka Pink Dolphin..

PD: Hey Roland.. Still have no answer from you whether u coming to Luna or not..

Me: ........ Hey.. Sorry. Got some matters to attend to. U go ahead.. Maybe I could join you after that you know.. for a short one.

PD: Okie..

Me: Oh ya.. I'll be late. Just lock up the door and I'll use the other exit.

PD: Sure.. Will do.

Pat gave me a winking emoticon and a bye bye one as well.. I sat on my chair and started to wonder off... Me and Pat in Luna.. hugging each other and dancing to the music.. we frenched and frenched.. my hands all over her and she grapped my Didi.. Oh.. Instant hard on..

"Knock knock!!"

Oh WTF! My CEO!

Boss: Hi Roland!

Me: Hi Boss! Going back?

Boss: Oh yes.. need to pick up some guest at the airport. You? Staying back?

Me: Oh no..not for long. Have got appointment as well.

Boss: Ok. See you tomorrow ya? Remember.. Dun drink and drive!

Me: Hahahaha.. Ok. Sure. Thanks for the reminder. Will do.. (Didi shrinked immediately)

Off he went.. I started to surf Sammyboy and browsing through some Pic Links and FL FRs.. Not in a while, I checked that the office is cleared.. At least no lights were on around me.. I was the last person left in the office.. I plugged in my thumb drive and started to apprecaite Pat and her nice body again..

Without much delay and upon her first few bikini pics... My Didi reacted.. He was trying to burst out from my pants... I have to subdue him by using my left hand to suppress it down but it got worse.. The pictures are getting more and more intersting with her female friends all clad in sexy bikinis... I was already drooling like kept gulping down my own saliva.. at last.. I gave in.. I could not take it anymore..

I unzipped my pants and pull out my Didi.. He was angry.. red hot headed fellow really making me unbearably horny..

To be continued...

andyk
05-02-2008, 05:55 PM
Many thanks for a good read, BRO !
Keep it up as i know that such writing style do take some time !
I'm just "running down the clock" before i start hitting balls @ the driving range as my game yesterday could have been better !

U must check out Lunar as it's currently mu No.1 Favourite Non-Ktv entertainment place ! Just luv the live music,PRC red hair waitress in their short dress & also nite snacks ( carrot cakes is yummy there ! )

These days whenever i visit my clients' place for meetings,there are so many SG babes,yesterday i felt liked so young again as i tried chatting up this babe that had a sprained ankle so i made an excuse to hold the doors & walked along with her & was actually cared about her injury so i advised her that it's better than she do an X-ray,etc...and gave her my biz card in case she need to see any specialist,etc...actually hoping that she'll contact me soon ! ha ha !

Then went to my client's reception & actually been eyeing the receptionist there,she's good looking,tall & fair skinned...she have seen me a few times there ! But both of us always busy so this after my meetings there...i heard her chatting in Cantonese...so i was surpised with my courage & a new "pick up line - i asked her - when can we yum cha together ?"...ha ha ! And she replied "Anytime but not today !..." Next i reached out my M Tel & asked her - may i have your contact for our yum cha date ?...Think she was surprised too !...So i told her that i'll be looking forward to meeting her soon after the Lunar New Year !....

So BRO maybe both of us may get lucky soon !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

Cytan7
05-02-2008, 07:18 PM
i've applied 'annual leave' from sbf duty today till sunday, flying off tomorrow for a short holiday.

wow bro.. going holiday sia... with your sis-in-law ah? :D

old_yet_horny
05-02-2008, 07:48 PM
As I could not take the urge anymore, I took out my Didi and get ready some tissue.. As I wank myself off, I started to imagine me and Pat having a hell of a good time.. Imagination had it that Pat was sitting right on my lap in her pink floral bikini.. I pulled her panty aside and started to finger her moist pussy.. I imagined that she had a cleanly waxed cunt and I was frenching her while my fingers worked on her cunt..

I also imagined that she gave out soft moans and begged me to stick my Didi into her warm and wet love hole.. She wanted it skin on skin.. I obliged and slowly slip my Didi in.. Once the head is in, Pat gace out a long and low moan..

Pat: OOooooo... Rol..llllaanndd...U're so big...

Pat: Give me all you have... Give it to me ...me..

In my wildest imgaination, I pumped Pat real good..Pulling down her top which revelaed her silky complexion..Her twin peaks are so firm that it feels like a ballon filled with warm water..Her pink nipples hardened and the tipped pointing towards me..I bent down and suck hard on it..until she groan in agony...

I imagined harder.. Giving her every inch and every bit of my Didi.. Fully in and fully out.. As I pumped harder.. Pat let out crying like moan as if she was in pain and agony..But I knew she was loving it so much.. Begging me for more!!!

Upon such imagination, I could not hold back my urge.. I even imagined that I gave her the best creampie and the feeling was so good..I spray my load on to the tissue and cleaned myself up.. Pheeewww...

Woaw... I cannot believe it.. I actually wanked in my office..I did it due to the fact that I knew I was the last person in the office and nobody is in. Even if somebody were to come near my office, they could not see what I was doing as they have to knock on my door and open it to see me in action..

Once I am done up with the mess, I off my PC and left the office.. At the car park, I took a puff and started to wonder about Pat if she is really sincere about having me at Lunar.. I shoke the thought off my head and finished my ciggie..

Was feeling abit hungry when OC messaged me that she will be late home as there was some screw up in her office.. So I have to settle my own dinner instead. Having said that, another message came in.. It was from my drinking Kaki... Asking me for programmes.. Unconciously, I replied them.. How abt Lunar???

What the hell is wrong with me? Did I wrote that intentionally or subconciously, I already had the idea of meeting Pat at Lunar??? I was amazed or rather shock at my own reaction to respond..

To be continued...

old_yet_horny
05-02-2008, 07:50 PM
Many thanks for a good read, BRO !
....So BRO maybe both of us may get lucky soon !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

Yeap Bro.

Good luck to you too!:)

ministrel
05-02-2008, 08:07 PM
Bro, you the man. Within one day of free time, action all have liao ... kamsia for the ang pow ....

andyk
05-02-2008, 08:16 PM
Yeap Bro.

Good luck to you too!:)

Alamak BRO,U really wank yourself @ the office ? That's damn bloody dangerous if there was some "wireless device" planted in your room since U were travelling for awhile !...U could be as famous as the recent Malaysian Health Minister man !!!....

Better pray hard there was no such devices there ! Heard U can buy such wireless device detector ??....

Good luck too on this BRO !
Andyk ;)

ps Wa my beloved SPURS vs yr Chelsea soon man !!!

funhornyer
05-02-2008, 11:14 PM
Gd story, camping here for more :)

old_yet_horny
06-02-2008, 09:29 AM
So I drove off from my office.. It was about 8pm and I was planning what to eat for dinner.. While driving to Zion Rd market for dinner, my drinking Kakis replied..

“On u! Lunar at 10pm. C u!”

Shit.. Should I change the venue because I may bump into Pat over there at Clark Quay… But why the hell am I getting this feeling that I should avoid her?? Maybe because I just masturbated myself looking at her bikini pictures? Or is it because I downloaded her bikini pictures without her permission?? Anyway.. I am sure the sense of guilt is playing me out.. Even though I feel guilty but I really feel horny especially thinking about her slender body.. Milk bathed complexion and her angelic smile…

I had quick dinner alone.. Contemplating if I should suggest another place to meet up with my friends or just to go Lunar.. Anyway, after much dilly dally, I will be going to Lunar.. Just take it as nothing had happened before and play cool even if I see her.

930pm at Clark Quay..I arrived earlier then expected and it happened that my drinking Kakis are still stuck outside with their CO and kids. As I do not have the habit of going into a club alone, I settled at Highlander (a beer drinking place opposite Lunar) for a beer. It was not so rowdy here in Canary compared to places like St James.. I drinking watching pretty people here.. Very soon, I had my 2nd pint of dark beer.. My Kakis are not here yet and those blokes are 1 hour late.. I really cannot believe it..

Out of a sudden, I got a tap on my shoulder from behind..

“Hi!!” said the voice..

I turned around and saw a pretty face.. The place was pretty dimly lit but I have seen this pretty face before.. She’s Pat.. :eek:Her perfume…I though it was my imagination again but no mistake about..its her.

to be continued...

mjking
06-02-2008, 09:40 AM
Hosei liao, song san men le ..... :)

jlkl
06-02-2008, 10:26 AM
Bro i hope you didnt apply leave from writing during the New Year period. Keep it coming. :D

andyk
06-02-2008, 11:43 AM
So I drove off from my office.. It was about 8pm and I was planning what to eat for dinner.. While driving to Zion Rd market for dinner, my drinking Kakis replied..

“On u! Lunar at 10pm. C u!”

Shit.. Should I change the venue because I may bump into Pat over there at Clark Quay… But why the hell am I getting this feeling that I should avoid her?? Maybe because I just masturbated myself looking at her bikini pictures? Or is it because I downloaded her bikini pictures without her permission?? Anyway.. I am sure the sense of guilt is playing me out.. Even though I feel guilty but I really feel horny especially thinking about her slender body.. Milk bathed complexion and her angelic smile…

I had quick dinner alone.. Contemplating if I should suggest another place to meet up with my friends or just to go Lunar.. Anyway, after much dilly dally, I will be going to Lunar.. Just take it as nothing had happened before and play cool even if I see her.

930pm at Clark Quay..I arrived earlier then expected and it happened that my drinking Kakis are still stuck outside with their CO and kids. As I do not have the habit of going into a club alone, I settled at Highlander (a beer drinking place opposite Lunar) for a beer. It was not so rowdy here in Canary compared to places like St James.. I drinking watching pretty people here.. Very soon, I had my 2nd pint of dark beer.. My Kakis are not here yet and those blokes are 1 hour late.. I really cannot believe it..

Out of a sudden, I got a tap on my shoulder from behind..

“Hi!!” said the voice..

I turned around and saw a pretty face.. The place was pretty dimly lit but I have seen this pretty face before.. She’s Pat.. :eek:Her perfume…I though it was my imagination again but no mistake about..its her.

to be continued...

Interesting BRO,are U & your buddies "regulars" @ Highlander ? And they are also from the IT / Electronics Industry too ??...Think the more I read here about you,there's a high chance that we have met or will meet one day !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

old_yet_horny
06-02-2008, 11:49 AM
Interesting BRO,are U & your buddies "regulars" @ Highlander ? And they are also from the IT / Electronics Industry too ??...Think the more I read here about you,there's a high chance that we have met or will meet one day !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

OOoops...

My identity almost exposed ya!!

Hahahaha..:p

old_yet_horny
06-02-2008, 11:50 AM
Pat: Hey Roland…You’re here! Why don’t you join us in there??

Me: Hi Pat..Oh.. Urmm.. Ya. I am still waiting for my buddies.. Ya.. Meeting them here for a short drink.. (Did not want to make sound as though I am desperate or here in purpose to meet her)

Pat: Oh I see.. Anyway, I’m in Lunar.. Come on in and join me if you’re ok. Its not so rowdy in there and we’ve got enough seats..

Me: Oh ok.. Will do. Urmm.. I am not sure about my friends but maybe I can drop you a message if I can’t make it..

Pat: Oh good..Ok. My number is 9xxxxxxx. Call me now.. I want to have your number as well just in case I want to leave early as well..

Me: Ok.. (Dialed her number straight)

Pat: Ok.. Its ringing.. Got it. C ya! (Gave me the cheeky wink)

Me: Ok. (Smiled and wink back)

I saved Pat’s number while she walked back into the club.. In less than 2 minutes, my friends arrived.. They saw the queue building up outside Lunar and was quite turn off.. One of them suggested that we should just consume some beer here at Highlander and call it a night since they do not like rowdy places.. Anyway, we are those kind of guys who would not approach girls but rather prefer to admire them from a distance.. Ya.. can call us “Bo Chee”.. hahahaha..

We had a few more beers and some snacks.. Time past really fast and without knowing it, its already past midnight.. Suddenly my I got a message on my handphone.. It’s from Pat..

“ Hi there! U still ard?? Not coming in??”

After a few beer and some dirty talks with my friends.. I started to feel horny.. upon receiving Pat’s message.. It was like adding oil to fire.. My heart pounded faster and my thoughts diverted from our topics to what is Pat doing inside.. I decided to reply..

“Hi! Me still ard. Tot of coming in but Q looks long..L”

Message sent! Took a gulp of my beer and walked to the smoking area for a puff… Within a short time..Pat replied..

“Come on! Dun be a spoil sport! Join us..Or u wan me 2 drag u in.;)?

To be continued…

old_yet_horny
06-02-2008, 12:06 PM
Bro i hope you didnt apply leave from writing during the New Year period. Keep it coming. :D

Wanted to take leave but the more I write.. The more horny I get..

I couldn't bring myself to stop as well..:(

old_yet_horny
06-02-2008, 12:20 PM
OMG!!!! I am such a sociable guy when it comes to meeting clients, getting contacts and networking but why do I make myself look like a bloody pussy when it comes to partying with Pat?? I took a long hard drag on my smoke… My face feels hot after 4 pints of beer and my vision started to get unstable.. Not really that kind of drunkard vision but it kind of feel good..my surrounding looks softer and I can feel blood rushing to my groin.. It’s the kick of the alcohol.. Its coming..

From a distance, I could see my buddies asking for the bill and gave the signal that they would like to make a move first.. I walked over and check them out.. One of them suggested that they would want to proceed to Las Vegas Nite Club.. Still have got some balance there and mummy just message that new stocks just arrived..

I was never keen to KTVs and Clubs with PROs because I started “Cheonging” at a very tender age of 17 and my recent years of entertainment makes me want to avoid such places if its unnecessary.. I decided to give it a pass.. So me and friends parted at Highlander..

“Beep Beep” Message alert!

Pat: Dun u go away! I m cuming to get U!

“CUMING????”… WTF??? She use the word CUMING?? OMG!! I m really on fire now after reading what she just wrote! I run to the toilet, washed up my face and freshen up my breath… I pretended to loiter around outside Lunar waiting for Pat to GET me..

I saw Pat.. As she walked out, she was turning her head around to look for me.. I pretended not to see her and turn my back against her.. In no time, she recognized my back and grabbed me by my arm.. She grabbed it so hard and close as if she was afraid that she might let me slip away.. I saw the looks on her face.. She was blushing.. Quite sure it was the blood rush from the drinks she had. We rushed through the re-entry queue without any obstruction from the bouncers as Pat knows them well.. I declined to get a chop on my hands because of fear being known by my OC that I went clubbing without informing her..

As we rushed through the entrance, Pat continued to grabbed my arm and I could feel her smooth skin..Her warm body and the feel of my forearm brushing with her underarms… Occasionally, I could even feel and brush the side of her left boob..

As a healthy man and under influence of alcohol in addition to the lightings and bombastic music in the club… I started to feel very horny.. The distance from the entrance to her table although was short but it made me feels as though I was drifting in cloud no.9 and really enjoy every step we took…

To be continued…

The Undertaker
06-02-2008, 12:30 PM
Thanks for sharing ur experience with us bro old_yet_horny. Happy CNY :)

zl1983
06-02-2008, 01:46 PM
tks for updating regularly so we r always updated..

happy CNY!!:D

techienator
06-02-2008, 02:10 PM
bro.. this is a good thread.. do continue on.. looking forward to reading more.. :D

SexKing972
06-02-2008, 02:51 PM
Happy new year to everybody:D

unsung80
06-02-2008, 04:25 PM
Wow a good read at the eve of Chinese New Year. :D

andyk
06-02-2008, 07:37 PM
OMG!!!! I am such a sociable guy when it comes to meeting clients, getting contacts and networking but why do I make myself look like a bloody pussy when it comes to partying with Pat?? I took a long hard drag on my smoke… My face feels hot after 4 pints of beer and my vision started to get unstable.. Not really that kind of drunkard vision but it kind of feel good..my surrounding looks softer and I can feel blood rushing to my groin.. It’s the kick of the alcohol.. Its coming..

From a distance, I could see my buddies asking for the bill and gave the signal that they would like to make a move first.. I walked over and check them out.. One of them suggested that they would want to proceed to Las Vegas Nite Club.. Still have got some balance there and mummy just message that new stocks just arrived..

I was never keen to KTVs and Clubs with PROs because I started “Cheonging” at a very tender age of 17 and my recent years of entertainment makes me want to avoid such places if its unnecessary.. I decided to give it a pass.. So me and friends parted at Highlander..

“Beep Beep” Message alert!

Pat: Dun u go away! I m cuming to get U!

“CUMING????”… WTF??? She use the word CUMING?? OMG!! I m really on fire now after reading what she just wrote! I run to the toilet, washed up my face and freshen up my breath… I pretended to loiter around outside Lunar waiting for Pat to GET me..

I saw Pat.. As she walked out, she was turning her head around to look for me.. I pretended not to see her and turn my back against her.. In no time, she recognized my back and grabbed me by my arm.. She grabbed it so hard and close as if she was afraid that she might let me slip away.. I saw the looks on her face.. She was blushing.. Quite sure it was the blood rush from the drinks she had. We rushed through the re-entry queue without any obstruction from the bouncers as Pat knows them well.. I declined to get a chop on my hands because of fear being known by my OC that I went clubbing without informing her..

As we rushed through the entrance, Pat continued to grabbed my arm and I could feel her smooth skin..Her warm body and the feel of my forearm brushing with her underarms… Occasionally, I could even feel and brush the side of her left boob..

As a healthy man and under influence of alcohol in addition to the lightings and bombastic music in the club… I started to feel very horny.. The distance from the entrance to her table although was short but it made me feels as though I was drifting in cloud no.9 and really enjoy every step we took…

To be continued…

Newflash - Juz got updated by my Lido mms that latest Las Vegas closing hours have been restricted to 2359hrs.Any Bros know why ???
Think your bro mms must be BSing U guys especially all the best PRC babes have gone home for CNY celebrations !!!...And recent chaotic weather in PRC could have prevented much travelling !....So U choose the better option of targetting Pat instead or U would wasted your time @ LV !!!

old_yet_horny
06-02-2008, 08:49 PM
My heart kept pounding.. It's not the kind of heartbeat you get from effects of alcohol.. Its like little deer racing in my pulse. I felt good.. having such a pretty girl hugging on to me and shoving me around in the club.. At that moment, I felt wanted by Pat. Its a kind of feeling so much different from a KTV girl clinging on to you.. Its just different..

Soon, we settled down on a table with a 3 chaps and 2 other girls.. Pat introduced me to the guys.. They were look 40 ish.. In shirts and ties. We exchange names and introduced ourselves. Pat introduced me to them as colleague and those guys were in printing business and fabric business. The other 2 ladies were Pat's course mates and they looks ok but I wouldn't mind having a bonk/ONS with them either... However, the looker and the main attention was on Pat.

Pat: Hey guys... Roland is a good drinker.. I heard that he can finished a bottle Whisky in a night.. Right Roland??

Me: Huh??? Me? No way! Its some rumours that people spread because I owe them money..!

The table laughed and we started to drink.. Pat sat beside me and we were rubbing shoulders at all times. We played games like 5 10, Secret Numbers and some stupid drinking games which seems fun at that moment of time. After a few rounds of drinks, I could tell that 1 of the guy is almost there.. He looked high and was slurring when he speak.. I asked Pat..

Me: Hey.. Is that chap in red tie ok? He seems like he will fall flat anytime..

Pat: Huh?? Oh is it? Nevermind la.. He cannot hold his liqour..Kept losing in games..

I could hear that Pat is also not doing so well.. She was like leaning to me and her boobs resting on my biceps.. It felt soft and warm.. I felt as though I am in fantasy land now.. My left hand started to move away and get ready the waist hugging stance..

Pat started to get hilarious and was laughing non stop at the drunk guy in red tie.. She laughingly slapped my arms and was resting her head on my shoulder as she laughed.. By now, my left hand is already behind her back but not touching her yet.. Pat and me were so close that I could smell her breath.. It smells nice.. even though she had too much of drinks.. I started to move my face nearer to her cheeks and slowly.. slowly.. my cheeks are in contact with her ears.. She had her hair pulled back as though she was inviting me to go nearer..

To be continued...

AD69
06-02-2008, 10:09 PM
Bro old_yet_horny,

Happy New Year. May you have a great golden Rat Year.

kuehbungcake
06-02-2008, 10:16 PM
Bro TS, envy your fabulous encounter, waiting for your next update liao. Happy new year to you.

buaysaikum
06-02-2008, 11:04 PM
happy new year man...
pitching tent here

verisio
07-02-2008, 02:16 AM
damn good.. i love ur build up... pls cont bro!

hammachi
07-02-2008, 03:14 AM
nice one bro.. waiting for ur nxt post soon..

Big Semens
07-02-2008, 10:17 AM
Happy CNY ! Why I have no luck for OL :rolleyes:

andyk
07-02-2008, 03:39 PM
Happy CNY ! Why I have no luck for OL :rolleyes:

BRO,are U in the sales & management ? If yes,then U will have lots of chances with them ! But high chances they may be attached already i think !...After my Pig year of all my PRC babes...It's time that i make changes & In the Rat year,my new SeXual challenges will be "romancing OLs"...some of them are really so pretty !!!....After meeting them i have flashes of getting to know them better & eventually having SeXual relationships with them !!!
But it'll probably takes more efforts in the pursuit game which actually makes me feel younger all over...recalling those times in my 20s & 30s with my ex-gfs ! ha ha !

Will be interesting to track the end result of BRO TS here in his Sexciting situation here...as i think it's sometimes messy "having a SeXual love with your colleague !"....But since it's EX Colleague,then let's enjoy his next move !

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

old_yet_horny
11-02-2008, 09:10 AM
Happy CNY to all bros..
Wishing every bro here prosperity and happiness.
-------------------------------------------------

The dim lights in the club makes the ambience very soft.. The band started to play soft love songs. The group quiet down and enjoyed the performance instead of mokin and laughing at each other’s drunkard state.

By now, Pat is already leaning on my shoulder.. She smiled while listening to the songs that the band is performing 不能说秘密 by Jay Chou.. She moved her body along with the rhythm of the song..

I could still smell her perfume.. The floral scented shampoo on her hair and also her warm soft body.. I looked down at her face, her eyes started to get dreamy as if she was in a most beloved boyfriend arm and my heart beat soothed… Those expressions from Pat seems so familiar and she really reminds me of all my previous flings.. By then, we seems to be lost in our own world. My hand wwas on her hip but have not started the “Rabba” action yet.. Pat did not resist and she should have thought it might just be a friendly gesture that’s all..

Our intimacy only lasted as long as the song.. After which, Pat suggested that we call it a day and our body contact broke following her suggestion to go home.. We parted with the group and I waited for Pat and her female friends to be done with their pee.. Pat was the first one to come out and we chatted..

Me: Hey.. U feeling ok? I think I’ll better send you home.

Pat: Ya.. Head is kind of spinning a little.. Guess I had too much and too fast. But I’m ok. I can manage with a cab home..

Me: Where do you stay? If I’m on my way, I can give you a lift..

Pat: Oh… I stay in Bukit Merah.. Just behind the Red Hill MRT Station..

To be continued…

old_yet_horny
11-02-2008, 02:10 PM
So off we went.. picked up my car with Pat at the MSCP just beside MOS.. I observed that Pat was kind of staggering while she was walking towards the car park. Clarke Quay was still rather crowed at about 1plus and I am afraid of being seen by people whom I know.. So I just hold on to her elbow while we walked. We approached my car and just before I started my engine…

Pat: Hey Roland.. Thanks for taking care of me.. Oh.. Its been quite sometime since I got so high from drinking..

Me: Hahaha.. Its ok.. No worries.. Mid week de-stress is normal.

Pat: Ya.ya.. So what they say is true..U really can hold your liquor well.. U sure u can still drive?

Me: Oh.. I am ok.. Did not have much just now in the club and anyway. I am definiately sober.

Pat: Hmmm…Ok. I’d like to take a rest in the car first.. You should too..

Me: Urh…

Pat: Ya..Just lay down for a while will do..

My car was parked at a very prominent area so I decided to shift the car to a more secluded lot at the top level.. Where possibilities of being spotted by people who know me are lower..

Once were at the car park.. Pat was feeling kind of nauseas.. I fumbled for a plastic bag for her to puke and get ready some tissues.. I always keep some drinkable water in my car as standby for whatever emergencies.. Within minutes after I parked my car at a higher level, Pat rushed of my car and wanted to puke.. I ran to her assistance immediately…

Me: Hey Pat..(grabbing her arms) over here.. (drag her to a corner)

Pat: I’m…ok… (wanted to puke but nothing came out)

Me: Its ok.. Vomit it out.. you’ll feel better.. (one hand holding her elbow and the other patting her back)

Pat: Oh… God… I feel so lousy and embarrassed..

Me: Its ok..Hang on here.. I’ll get you some water.

After a short rest, Pat looks better. But I can still tell that her head seems to be spinning.. She could not walk well on her own. I put her in my car and she rested.. Seems like she had fallen asleep and I decided to drive her home..

On the way home, I get to know from Pat her apartment block number.. I parked my car near to the lobby…

Me: Hey Pat.. Maybe you should give a call to your family memebes and ask them to pick you up from here.. Its safer that way.

Pat: Huh??? Oh… I forgot to tell you I lived here alone.. My parents don’t live with me and my elder sister just got posted overseas.. It ok, I can manage by myself.. Thanks ..Roland..

Me: But.. Its quite late and I do not feel safe leaving you alone to walk up..

Pat: Urmm….

To be continued..

old_yet_horny
11-02-2008, 02:34 PM
Pat agreed that accepted my offer to send her up her place… In the lift, she was not feeling well again.. Maybe the drive and her movement caused her to feel like vomiting again.. This time round, she puked.. I thought of being helpful to hold her but instead.. OMG!!! She puked all over me.. My shirt and pants was totally soiled.. In my bloody heart. I was cursing and swearing and Pat kept apologizing to me in the lift.. I told her its ok and anyway, I’m going back home straight after this..

Pat: Ohh…OMG.. I am so so so sorry Roland…I’ll pay you back the shirt.. I am so sorry..

Me: Oh.. Its ok. No worries..I can clean it up after I got home..

Pat: No no.. Really… I am so sorry.. U cannot go home in this state.. I’ll clean up the mess for you.. Come to my place.. I am so sorry Roland..

At that moment of time, I have no other dirty thoughts about Pat yet as I smells like shit!! I could not even bring my mind to think about touching Pat.. I feel so dirty and slimy.. YUCKS!!!!

She quickly rushed me into her place and offered me lots and lots of tissue… I do not have the time and luxury to explore her 3 room flat but it looks tidy and neat to me.. Pat rushed me to the common toilet and asked me to take a shower while she clean up my clothings.. I do not have the chance to reject her but what the hack.. She soiled my clothes, she cleans them..

Pat: Here you go.. Fresh towel…I am sorry Roland.. Pls wash up while I clean up your clothes.. It will be clean and dry soon.. I have a dryer here..

Me: But..but…

Pat: I am sorry Roland…

What can I do?? I was shoved into the bath room and really wonder what kind of shit luck I have today… Puke all over my body… So I took a shower and threw my clothes out of the bath room as told by Pat.. Guess my luck was not really that bad after all…

In the bathroom, I saw a few worn undies… OMG… Pat’s undies.. Her bras and panties were hanging around.. Hahaha.. It was such a pleasant surprise for me… My heart beat started to accelerate and my Didi stood up immediately…. Oh.. no… Pat’s most personal clothings… I slowly reach out for one of her black lacy G-String… It was from Victoria Secrets.. Oh..so bloody kinky..I though to myself.. I could see some slight stain on the G String and I started to take a good sniff… Oh… such natural odour of a pretty women’s cunt.. I closed my eyes and imagine my face stuffed in between Pat’s legs…

To be continued…

old_yet_horny
11-02-2008, 04:37 PM
I could not take the temptation of Pat’s alluring undies… Piece by piece.. I took them off from the wall hook with great caution and sniff them like an sex crazed addict… I used the body foam which is readily available and started to leather it on my red hot Didi.. I could not believe it.. How could I be so perverted??? I wanked ealeir this evening while looking at Pat’s bikini pics and now, wanking again while sniffing at her kinky undies??? I feel so disgusted with myself but I could not help it..I think I have a very strong urge or lust for Patricia… Suddenly, Pat knocked on the bath room door..

Pat: Hey Roland.. You ok???

Me: Urrr… Ya, ya! Almost done.. (Voice shivering)

Pat: Ok..I will be in my bed room’s bath room. The clothes are in the machine now washing.. Will be done in a while..

Me: Oh ok.. (Didi already half shrink)

Pat: There’s soft drinks in the fridge.. Help yourself with it..

Me: Ok..Thanks..

I lost my mood and was so afraid of being exposed of my beastly acts.. I could not bring myself to carry on masturbating.. So I took a cold shower to cool myself down.. I could hear the washing machine tumbling dry and I dry up myself in the bath room.. Once done, I wrapped my self in towel with nothing beneath.. My underwear was in the machine as well.. I pondered in the bath room and wonder if I should go out in the tower or should I wait for Pat to pass me my dried clothes..

It was cold.. Middle of the night after cold shower and naked in the bath room… I waited for a few more minutes and the washing machine stopped.. I was tired, cold and hungry and undeniably…SUPER HORNY.. What I wish now is to get dressed immediately, get myself some drinks and ideally a bonk. Patricia is definitely out of the question as I could not bring myself to Up her.. I told myself not to repeat the same mistake that I have made before sleeping with my colleagues…

I crept out of the bathroom and opened the washing machine.. My clothes are almost dry but if I want them to be totally dry, I would have to put it in the dryer.. So what the hack! I decided to get myself dressed and just go off.. This place is too tempting and I better leave before I make more mistakes..

Just at that moment.. Pat’s hand phone in the living room rang and I heard Pat rushing out from her bathroom… I quickly dodged and lean myself on the wall so that I will not be caught by Pat in my towel only.. From there, I could see Pat dashing out from her room.. Like me, she was only wrapped in her towel as well.. Definitely with nothing below..

I had a clear birds eye view of Pat’s back.. She was fumbling through her hand bag which she threw on the living room couch while rushing me to the kitchen toilet just now.. Suddenly, the most “out of the world thing” happened..

OMG!!! Pat’s towel dropped as she was looking for her phone which stopped ringing now.. From my angle, I could see her stark naked back view and the side view of her breast.. I almost shouted out but I covered my own mouth like a burglar caught in surprise.. Pat have no idea at all that I was standing just merely 3 metres behind her enjoying the fantastic view of her curvy..afir and silky smooth back.. Her snow white perky butt was fully exposed right infront of me and I felt as though my heart almost popped out of my chest!!!

To be continued…

Ahh Fatt
11-02-2008, 05:12 PM
:pGREAT STORY....
my humble 2pts for u...... :p:D

Ahh Fatt
11-02-2008, 05:13 PM
:pGREAT STORY....
my humble 2pts for u...... :p:D

AD69
11-02-2008, 08:47 PM
Wonder what happen next............:D

unsung80
11-02-2008, 09:03 PM
So sexciting!!!! Can't wait already..... :D

Man of Tiger
11-02-2008, 09:09 PM
nice story bro. how i envy you, me no such luck, all colleague are either auntie or look cannot make it. :(

Cytan7
12-02-2008, 12:09 AM
Roland! More to come please..

Cytan7
12-02-2008, 12:13 AM

Cytan7
12-02-2008, 12:14 AM

noodleking
12-02-2008, 07:53 AM
Brilliant author!!! more more...

old_yet_horny
12-02-2008, 11:35 AM
I could feel now my Didi is standing so hard and straight up that it almost pierce through my bloody underwear.. Pat was totally unaware that I was behind her.. I could feel the urge to go right up to her and squeeze her perky cute butt.. I could not take it anymore.. My blood vessels turning green and I could feel the fire of lust raging in me..

Immediately, Pat picked up her towel and wrap her self up again before keeping her hand phone in her bag.. I could anticipate her turning around anytime from now and I have to hide… There is no time to lose and I simply cannot let her know that I was peeping at her from behind.. I am in such a difficult spot now…to hide or to pretend that I did not see her dropping her towel.. I have got no time to hesitate.. So I pretended to shout from the kitchen so as to warn her that I am coming out..

Me: Hey Pat… I’m almost done..

Pat: Oh.. Wait! Wait.. (Pat rushed back to her room and get dressed…)

I waited in the kitchen but the devil side of me wanted something more… So I slowly and carefully tip toed the living room.. Pat asked me to wait and get myself some drinks while she get dressed. I slowly cautiously crept nearer to her room and notice that her room door was left ajar. From far, I could see her shadow cast on the floor.. She was drying herself hastily. As I approach nearer, I see her… She was still clad in her towel and drying her hair with another. I stood not far away from the door and manage to get a decent back view of Pat drying herself.. I was gulping down my own saliva and could feel blood rushing down from my big head to my small head.. My Didi once again stood up in protest. Pat had very nice and sexy neckline, it’s texture made it looked as though they were made from fine powder.. her shoulder was shinny smooth under the reflection of light..

From the back I could also see that the towel could not mask the size of her twin peaks.. they looked more than B cups.. I would say that C should be the size.. Even under the towel wraps, they look firm and round.. I just lack the understanding of her nipples to make it the picture complete..

To be continued…

old_yet_horny
12-02-2008, 11:58 AM
Unknowingly, I moved nearer and nearer to the door.. I feel that anytime from now, Pat is going to remove her towel and put on something else.. I hoped for it like I hope to strike 4D every Wednesday, Saturday day and Sunday.

Finally, Pat let off her towel..and I also most let off a help..Ooooooh….Mmmmmy…Goooddnessss…!!

I could feel my Didi letting out some pre-cum.. I an now enjoying a moment of my life!!! How many times do we get to see non FL/ WL stark naked in front of us?? Moreover, a sultry, curvy carved body and finally, a colleague of ours.. Oh Goodness Me..!!! Heaven is so kind to me..

The moment of joy regretfully did not last long enough.. Before Pat turned around and I dodge away from her visibility like a Ninja.. I could feel my heart pulsating beat like a lion dance drum.. Loud, fast and profound.. I quickly sat on the Sofa pretending to look at my SMSes.. Pat came out from her room in no time.. I carry on acting busy but was totally distracted when she stood in front of me.. My point of view started from her feet and slowly scan upwards to her lower limb.. The word silky smooth is the best description to Pat’s complexion.. I could not see a single strand of leg hair and it seems like she have complexion of a newborn baby… pinkish fair is the word to use to decribe the her skin tone.

My heart raced faster as I slowly moved my focus up to her hip… I could not see any pants or shorts but only an oversized T shirt.. Underneath the T shirt must be some hot pants but I could not tell.. Suddenly..

Pat: Hey…Roland..

Me: Urrr.. Yes.. (Head down)

Pat: I am terribly sorry..

Me: Its Ok… Pat. (Head still down)

Pat: Is there… is there… anything I can… do… to make you feel better???

I was like struck by a 20K volt lightning when I heard what she just said… I could not believed my ears and I was stupid enough to ask her to repeat herself… I am sure I heard what she said but I just want to reassure what I just heard!

To be continued…

JediMaster
12-02-2008, 01:37 PM
bro horny, you are 'hanging' us...
i shall 'hang' my small 2 pts till you are done...:)

zl1983
12-02-2008, 01:37 PM
*clap clap.. wat more can be said??

*clap clap clap clap

more pls MORE!!!

keep them all cumming!! :D

old_yet_horny
12-02-2008, 01:44 PM
bro horny, you are 'hanging' us...
i shall 'hang' my small 2 pts till you are done...:)

Hahahaha..
Sorry Bro..Unintentional la..

Patience..:)

yariman
12-02-2008, 01:51 PM
Welcome back and Gong Hei Fatt Choy to all ... esp TS ...

old_yet_horny
12-02-2008, 02:08 PM
I look straight up to Pat and saw her blushing face mixed with sincerity and apologetic expression. She was like rubbing her hands on the back her T shirt and biting her lips… She looks cute but undeniably yummy… Upon closer look, I noticed something protruding from her T shirt around the breast area… YES! No mistake about it. That is her nipple… I can see very clearly at my position now because we were facing each other, me sitting down on the sofa and Pat standing just less than 0.5M away from me… I almost dropped my jaw upon looking at her nips… They were pointy and not too protruding… Its just like a perfectly sized cherry topping on a ice cream moose cake… I At that moment, the world seemed to have stop moving. My focus is 110% on her nips and I could imagine how she would moan if I were to suckle and nipple on them…Ohhh.. Those nipples… Think of it now really gives me hard on.

Mistake… It was a mistake! I blamed myself for asking Pat to repeat herself… I knew I blew it up. How could a cunning old fox like me slip by such a good opportunity… But never in my mind and expectation to her Pat repeat herself… She really did…

Pat: I… I…am sorry… I hope to offer… you something in return…Do…do you mind?

Me: … Pat… I am ok…but…but… I think I have to tell you something and I hope you dun mind… (Still staring at her nipples and stammering)

Pat: Hmmm… Okie… but would you forgive me first???

Me: Ok.. I am not angry at all… Anyway, I am already cleaned up… No mess at all…

Pat: Ok, I feel better now… What do you want to tell me?? Is it something bad about me or my house??

Me: …. Pat… I… I… I think you should be more proper in your dressing… I mean… I am still around in your place… and I … do not feel… very comfortable seeing you so skimpily dressed.

Pat: …. That’s how I dress at home. Its my place anyway and I lived alone so I am used to it already.

Me: Pat… U dun get it… I mean… I feel very…

Pat: Shhh ….Roland…

To be continued…

old_yet_horny
12-02-2008, 02:10 PM
Welcome back and Gong Hei Fatt Choy to all ... esp TS ...

Hahaha.. Thanks Bro..
恭喜发财 to you as well...

pary
12-02-2008, 02:15 PM
More please..sir..:)

12-02-2008, 02:21 PM
more please...getting hardon..

the_e_ones
12-02-2008, 02:43 PM
Bro old_yet_horny, you are no doubt one of the BEST writers in this forum. Me truely enjoyed your thread on a Tuesday afternoon. More please...

glenn553
12-02-2008, 02:47 PM
Excellent story from glenn553

maila
12-02-2008, 02:55 PM
Some guys have all the luck ..... :)

GoeGoeGoe
12-02-2008, 03:01 PM
Upz for excellent story :)

i for one will not go into office affairs though :P

old_yet_horny
12-02-2008, 04:48 PM
Pat sat down beside me… I cannot help but to look into her eyes, her dreamy eyes… Slowly, Pat moved closer to me. Inching her body closer and closer towards me. I was like excited and scared at the same time… In my mind, I kept think that we are colleagues and should have some kind of respect to each other… Especially when I am so high up in the company Org Chart… I felt as though I am abusing my status to lay my hands on her but no yet…

I still have reservation about getting my hands on her… I have had flings with office colleagues before but definitely not like Pat… Its like I am doing her in her house… Not a hotel and it really makes me feel awkward. The feeling is so dilemma, to do her or not to??? I am really confused…

Pat: Roland… Thanks for taking care of me just now in the club and also sending me home. You are such a gentleman … Most importantly, you did not take advantage of me even when I am drunk…I really appreciate it…

GENTLEMAN???!!! Did I hear wrongly again??? It was a wrong word to use on me… I am a horny bastard but too timid to take action on her only… In my heart, how I wish I sucking her boobs and screwing her cunt…right here, right now! As crazy thoughts are running through my head, I suddenly felt something warm gliding on my lap… I looked down and was shocked to see Pat’s hands doing that. She inched closer to me… We are so close that I can feel her body warmth… Heartbeat increased to 120/second, Didi feeling hot and hardening and preparing for action… Pat inched closer now… Her lips moving to my ear… Heart beat increase to 140/second, Didi fully armored and red hot…all ready for action.. I could now feel Pat’s hands moving closer and closer to my restricted zone…I could feel something tickling my groin and I am sure its her fingers… and at the same time… Pat started to whisper something to my ear…

Pat: I saw you… I saw you standing behind the fridge and my room door just now…

Pat: Did you have a good view of my body? :eek:(!@#$%^… What the F!@#!! She saw me???)

Pat: Now that I am sitting right here beside you… Dun you want to see… and feel me??

To be continued…

Eric22
12-02-2008, 04:51 PM
OMG... Pls continue faster... :)

icesmoke
12-02-2008, 05:43 PM
bro, you being such a tease :D.. please continue... i'm so engrossed by your story that i stayed back in the office reading it,,,

GoeGoeGoe
12-02-2008, 05:55 PM
omg simi to be continued...

*koks*

lai lai lai.. continue now leh :D

Man of Tiger
12-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Bro TS, you no good lah, just when my cock erected after reading the story, then come your this sentence: To be continued.... :( Please don't make us wait too long hor...LOL

old_yet_horny
12-02-2008, 06:46 PM
I was in total shock! Firstly, I did not expect Pat to know that I was peeping at her.. I was also surprise that she actually took the initiation on me. Deep inside, I do not know if its was an entrapment, a tease or if she is for real… I was lost for words not to mention about giving her a reasonable reply.

Me: P…Pa..Pat.. (stammering and swallowing my saliva)

Me: Pat… I am not sure what… what… you mean… I… We… should not be in such conversation…

Pat: Cut the bull Roland! You were holding on to my waist in the club just now… You were peeping at me when I was changing, what do you mean you have no intention?

Me: But…

Pat: Come.. On… We are consensual adults… We all have our urge. Why must you hold on to it? Lets us not worry about what will happen during office hours… What I want is to have you in me now… Here… Just make me feel good and I will satisfy you as well.

I was shivering when I heard what she just said to me… What on earth is happening to Pat? She behaved totally different when she was in office as compared to now. Is it because of the alcohol effects or she just need someone to fulfill her sexual desires?

As she whispered into my ears, I could feel her lips touching my lear lightly… sending tingling sensation down my spine… My ears and inner thighs are my G spot and super sensitive area… Pat knows and I do not know how she knew it…

I felt my body weakened and the surrounding now looks dimmer and dimmer…softer and softer… My eyes half closed and enjoying the sensual touches from Pat… I have forgotten where am I and why am I here or what am I doing…My fingers started to lose its senses and I could only smell Pat’s freshly bathed body…

To be continued…

Man of Tiger
12-02-2008, 06:53 PM
To be continued…

Oh no!! Not again!! :p Joking lah bro, nice story!! More please!! LOL

lsly
12-02-2008, 08:02 PM
Welcome back bro ... hope you dont make us wait too long .... pcc too many times liao :eek:

Brother...Bob
12-02-2008, 08:52 PM
Brother ...Roland

3 little pts as an appreciation for your good job! I'm oridie your fans now.

Brother...Bob

Glen2712
12-02-2008, 09:37 PM
My fellow Chelsea supporter Bro old_yet_horny,

You're keep delaying anticipation and raising the climax to a crescendo I just farking know I would explode any moment! Don't keep us waiting helplessly.... :D

Cheers!

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton and Bro Cytan7!

JediMaster
12-02-2008, 11:54 PM
WahLauA...bro horny...you are worst than TW scriptwriter...can drag drag till sperm dried up...KNN...no choice must F you...:eek:

old_yet_horny
13-02-2008, 09:24 AM
WahLauA...bro horny...you are worst than TW scriptwriter...can drag drag till sperm dried up...KNN...no choice must F you...:eek:

Bro... Coming liao...

old_yet_horny
13-02-2008, 09:27 AM
In such circumstances, I can confidently say that Pat is asking for it.I have been trying to curb my evil acts on her but now, it happens in a reverse manner… Pat is like a she devil, infecting me and making me go crazy…

Me: Pat…. I hope we are not doing the wrong thing… U do know that I have a fiancee and…

Pat: Roland! I am not asking you to marry me… I am asking you to satisfy my urge and yours as well. Nothing is going to happen between us.

Me: Urr… But I… we… are colleagues…

Pat: Oh forget it… Roland… Lets put all these crap aside and lets make love… lets make love like animals… Here…

As we spoke, Pat pulled my hands towards her chest…I could not hear anything and vision narrowed only to focus on Pat… I kept swallowing my own saliva as though my throat is dry like a desert… It right han rested on her left breast… It felt good. I could hardly fully embrace Pat’s breast with my right hand… It was too big for my hand but not like those monstrous or humongous D cuppers… It was just nice… and slightly too big for my hands.

That’s how it feels like for a C cup breast…My hands and body stopped shivering and as if I started to do something very normal and habitual… I started to cuddle and squeeze Pat’s left breast like I have always done to other women… Pat draws a deep breathe into her lung as if she enjoyed my touches… I started to feel confident and knew I have control of the situation now… I slowly and gently push Pat down on the sofa and started to fondle both her breast while I position myself on top of Pat.

Pat was no stranger… She adjusted herself slowly to accommodate me and wrapped her legs around my waist. With her T shirt on, I fondle and caress her breast and move my lips towards hers… Pat had her eyes closed, opened her lovely cherry blossom lips and stick out her tongue slightly and sexily…ready to receive my lecherous french kiss…

She really is wild… I rushed in like a man starved of women for decades… Frenched Pat like we were horny couples and I could feel out lips, cheeks where wet with our salivas… I could hear Pat started to pant slightly and throughout the whole frenching, my both hands did not stop working on her boobs… they were firm, round and naturally built…

Heaven is so unfair… Why should these pair of perfect boobs be on Pat when she is already so yummy… I could feel Pat removing my belt and undressing me at the same time while we lock our lips in tongue fights… Everything happened too fast and furious, it was like Michael Douglas making out with Geena Davis in Basic Instinct… We really started to behave like animals… We could not afford to pay attention to the environment and staring to mess up the living room…

old_yet_horny
13-02-2008, 09:33 AM
[QUOTE=Glen2712;2577597]My fellow Chelsea supporter Bro old_yet_horny,

You're keep delaying anticipation and raising the climax to a crescendo I just farking know I would explode any moment! Don't keep us waiting helplessly.... :D

Cheers!

[QUOTE]

Hahaha.. Sir Bro Glenn..

I have OC back at home... so abit inconvenient to complete my story...

Anyway, will try to finish it soon before bros here start to hate me..:D

assault
13-02-2008, 09:53 AM
Bro old_yet_horny .... no worries, as long as you got finish it before 15 day of CNY .... hahaha :)

old_yet_horny
13-02-2008, 09:56 AM
In no time, Pat had my pants and underwear down in a single pull action… She started to fondle with my dick while I lift up her T shirt… Indeed… Pat had very nice pinkish nipples and her breast looks awfully pretty… Too nice to be true and natural but she had them… If I am a woman, I would try all possible means to have those kind of breast on my body…
Pat: Oo…Roland… You are so man… so hard… your cock…

Pat: I want to eat your cock…

Pat pushed me away and I knew she intend to blow me… I remove my pants completely and lay backwards ready to receive her blow… Pat kneel between my legs and remove her T shirt completely, Pat wore a pink hugging shorts beneath which revealed the shape of her cunt… It makes that restricted zone of hers looks more tempting and inviting… I now had a perfect view of her body… Its so well defined… so proportional… What ever needs to be big, is big… whatever needs to small, is small…

I would say that Pat’s body does not suit to be a model because its too perfect… She’s slightly shorter than the average model height… without heels, I would say that she is about 160cm to 165cm… Her built is more to those healthy built and maybe slightly big for modeling… Anyway, what the hack… I knew I am going to receive a blow of my life… Based on how Pat behaved, she must a an experience woman in this department…

Pat flipped her curly long hair to the side and started to put my already rock hard cock into her mouth… OH MY F***ING GOODNESS!!!!! It feels so bloody good!!!! Her mouth was not big so it makes me feel so wholesome in her… It was warm, slimy and sensitive on my dick… Pat started to swirl her tongue around the tip of my cock and I could feel myself twitching a little… I looked down at her and she looked me back with that CFM eyes…GOD!!! I must refrain from looking at her because I will cum anytime… I started to give out groans… Like those porn actors getting a good blow… Pat knew very well what to do… She could see that I might explode anytime so she slowly down… Next was her up down stance… Her mouth is like a vacuum… giving strong suction and moving her head up and down at the same time… I could feel a bit of her teeth but it was bearable and I enjoyed it very much.

To be continued...

GL13
13-02-2008, 09:59 AM
Bro, I suppose Pat is going to hound you everytime she needs it ..... :D

old_yet_horny
13-02-2008, 10:29 AM
I slowly move my hands down to Pat’s head and apply some pressure to her movement signaling that I want a deep throat… Pat knew what to do… She paused for a split second and tried to have my full 6” down in her throat… OOOOHHHHH!!!! F**K!!! It feels horribly kinky!!! Pat tried repeating deep throat on me for a couple of times and tears started to flow from her eyes and saliva from her mouth… She was choking herself trying to DT me… I could not care… I was on the edge… I feel the urge to pump her in her mouth even though she is choking…

I stood up and keep Pat keeling on the sofa… With 1 hand on her head and the other holding on to my dick, I shaft it into her mouth again… I slowly move my hips forward and backwards and adding rhythmic pressure on Pat’s head as well… Pat tried very hard to accommodate me and she did it well…

I could see Pat drooling all over and she really look pathetic… The more she drool and choke, the more excited I feel… Pat looked me up with her CFM expression and I felt a sudden weakening sensation around my knee area… I knew I was about to cum but had to control it and eave it for the second chapter…

To be continued...

SapienKia
13-02-2008, 10:32 AM
Haha, bro, you still can control ah .... most will cum liao ... readers also pcc liao :D

Cytan7
13-02-2008, 11:12 AM
Haha, bro, you still can control ah .... most will cum liao ... readers also pcc liao :D

Hehe... nice one!

peace maker
13-02-2008, 11:59 AM
Bor old-yet-horny .... awaiting your finale leh .... but you the man, peifu peifu ...

seowqj
13-02-2008, 11:59 AM
walaue bro, ur story foreplay can really kill us, thanks for the story...

robosy
13-02-2008, 12:04 PM
more bro. im really curious of the ending. really juicy stuff! i started reading it today and i finish reading every single word. lol.

cockenadan
13-02-2008, 02:58 PM
great work bro..you make me wana wank in office also after hearing your story...wish i had a looker like yours in my office man..

apollo23
13-02-2008, 03:14 PM
Hi Bro

Damn admire you man.. She choked already and you still wont gv up?

She is really trying all her means to please you!

You are 1 lucky chap !

GoeGoeGoe
13-02-2008, 03:14 PM
yeah i am also interested in the ending.

and how come no more future developments? :D

old_yet_horny
13-02-2008, 03:33 PM
I pulled out my dick and was truly satisfied by the Bbbj that Pat gave me.. I felt sorry for her to see her teary eyes and blushing face after all the deep throating action. I move on to give Pat a long deep fench to appreciate her kindness and willingness to service me.. I was too grateful and decided to pay her back… Pay her back by giving her a good painting job…

Me: Pat… Its my turn now…

Pat nodded in shyly and could see herself adjusting to her favorite and most comfortable position… I slowly pull down her pants and to my expectation, she wore nothing below.. just the hot pants… As I pull down lower and lower, I am struck with delight to see that Pat had a clean-shaven pussy… I felt it and reckon that its laser treated rather then wax or shave, as it was very smooth… I threw her pants far away in excitement and started to give her light pecks and kisses on her inner thighs… Pat moved abit as I think she felt ticklish but pleasant…

I spread her legs apart and rested them on my shoulder. Slowly… slowly and I stick out my tongue and started licking her hairless cunt. There was no smell at all but just natural taste of her wet pussy… I monitored her facial expression at the same time and found Pat started blinking her eyes in mild ecstasy. I increased my licking and tongue f***king intensity and Pat started to moan a little…

As I alternate between tongue f***king her cunt and licking her clitoris, Pat began to moan louder and body started bigger movement… I looked at her and her eyes balls began to flip… She was enjoying my cunnniligus so much that she started to grab my hair… By now, I could feel my face and mouth is covered by a cocktail of her love juice and my saliva… I worked harder and put in my best effort to make sure Pat really enjoyed every single stroke of my lick and tongue f***king…

To make her feel better… I slowly and carefully finger her asshole. I started with just tickling outside and around it and Pat responded with much delight. I wet my fingers with saliva and slowly inch in my middle finger tip. Pat squeezed her butt tightly as if she felt embarrassed. I encouraged Pat to relax and enjoy the sensation. She nodded again to agree with me.

As I lick her cunt and finger her asshole, Pat started to pull my hair and body jerking and twitching… I do not know whether she enjoyed the painting more or the fingering more but all I can say that she is building up to her climax… Pat started to yelp and moan in pleasure. I worked harder upon hearing her sound effects and it seems as though those sounds that she let out are encouragement for me to please her further…

To be continued…

lamplighter75
13-02-2008, 05:21 PM
Waoz....bn a long time surfin here.
Really miz out alot of good stuffs.

Brudder, good write up.

Campin in here waitin for updates :o

icesmoke
13-02-2008, 05:34 PM
ARRRGGHHH... not again..:)

old_yet_horny
14-02-2008, 10:10 AM
Pat: Uhhh… Arrr… Rolll… land…

Pat: No…No… Dun…Dun.. Stop…

Pat: Yes… Yes… Arrr..!!!

I could see that Pat is like in a trance. Her body twitched like a struggling snake and she was slamming her hands on the sofa, pulling my hair and grabbing all sorts of things she could get her hands on. Its confirmed…She reached her orgasm…I move up and hugged her tightly, Pat responded with kisses and hugs… I could feel her forehead was glazzed with beads of sweat and she look even yummier. I cannot stop now. My Didi is still in protest and he is on red hot form… I slowly move my lips to Pat’s ear lobs and started to nibble on them. Pat feels itchy and can tell she quite like it.

Me: Wanna have another orgasm??

Pat: Har??? Can meh? I just had one only…

Me: Can… Of course can…

I reached out to my wallet and took out my secretly stashed Durex Featherlite. Pat was embarrassed to see it but she did not resist and was giggling soflty. I winked my eyes at her to single her that I am going to penetrate her. Once CD is on, I slowly slowly rub my Didi on her cunt. Pat closed her eyes in pleasure and started to rabba her own breast. I gradually push my dick head into her love hole and could feel a gripping sensation already… Shit!!! Its damn bloody tight even its well lubricated by her cum! I bent down and requested Pat to relax…Pat told me its been some time she had a good sex so was rather excited… I slowly slowly inch in the remaining body of my Didi… Pat let out a long moan…

Pat: Urhhhhhhhhhh………..

Pat: Roland…. Slowly….Slowly….

Pat: I want every inch of u in me…. Slowly…

I followed her instruction and fulfilled her request… Not in a while, I started to increase my pace. To make my penetration deeper, I lift up her leg and rested on my shoulder. My strokes became more forceful and I could hear profound slapping sound of my pelvis and her butt… We were lost in our own world and making love like animals in the living room not taking consideration of our sweet slumbered neighbours…

I pumped faster and Pat groaned louder…

Pat: Ohhh…. F***k me Roland!!!

Pat: F***K me harder!!! Yes! YES..!!!

I could feel my resistance to cum wearing out and decided to change position… I pull out and flip Pat over. I stood up and her upper body was leaning on the sofa with back facing me. We are now engage in doggie stance. In this position, I started to pump Pat in a moderate speed to warm up again. Never did I know that I felt Pat’s cunt tighter in doggie and tried very hard to control.

From the back view, I could see her cunt’s skin stretching out when pumping her which excite me further more.. My both hands were on her hips, pushing her and pulling her to fasten the pace of pumping..

Pat: Arrr..Arr..Arr… Yes.. Yes..

I pulled Pat up wards and we were both in out standing position but her body slightly bent. I grabbed her boobs really hard and my strokes became unbelievably fast and fierceful…

Pat: Ooooo….F***k!!! F***K!!!

Me: U like it?!! Huh??!!! (Panting and still pumping her)

Pat: Come on Baby!!! F***k me!!…

To be contiuned...

zl1983
14-02-2008, 10:46 AM
great write up!!

keep them coming pls! :D

fair
14-02-2008, 10:57 AM
Really envy people like you bro old_yet_horny ... seems like alot of bros here got such experiences to tell .... and people like me need to PAP .... :eek:

old_yet_horny
14-02-2008, 11:15 AM
Pat’s dirty talk and groans grew louder and more impulsive… I could feel myself losing control as well… Pat was almost in her screaming mode and she shaking her head like people who took E. I could not hold on to it. The feeling of explosion is building up and I want to make my cum a very spectacular one… I pushed Pat away and she lay on the sofa… She was having her second orgasm and biting her own lips while her legs tightly locked in crossed… Rubbing…

I quickly pull out my CD and grabbed my Didi very hard to temporarily hold the shot…rushed towards her face and wanting to release it.

OMFG!!!!!

Me: Arrrr!!!!!……..F***K!!!

Pat noticed and she quickly grabbed my cock and masturbate it violently… I could feel pain and pleasure at the same time but I have not chance to stop her… I shot my cum all over her face and some even over spray to her hair… I felt a great sense of satisfaction and collapsed beside Pat…

We hugged each other tightly as if we just escaped from the gate of hell…Pat stroked my hair… We rested for a couple of minutes trying to recover from the wild sex we just had…

Pat: Wow…Roland… I never I can cum 2 times… I could still feel you in me…

Me: Hahaha… I hope you like it… Me too… I have not had such good feeling for long…

Pat: hmmm…. I’ll need to wash up again la.. U see… U dirty my face and hair…

Me: Hahahahaha…. Sorry… I feel the urge to do it… I am sorry… We are even now right? Hahahaha..

Pat slapped my butt and she walked off to her bath room for a wash up. I took a puff and helped pack up her living room. Looking at my watch, it was already 3plus in the morning…Shit!!! I still have to work the next day!

I quickly rush to clean up myself and get properly dressed. When I was done, I saw Pat sitting coming out from her bath room as well…

Pat: Hey… U leaving? So fast?

Me: Yeah… I think its running abit of late.

Pat: Oh… Ok…Let me see you out.

Me: Ok… Have a good rest la…I think we over exerted ourselves tonight.. Hahahaha…

Pat: Well….. We enjoyed it didn’t we??

Me: Yeah…

We hugged and kissed. I bided Pat farewell and off I went. On my way driving home, the short clips of me and Pat making out re-occurred frequently and I kept asking myself if what happened just now was a dream or for real… Anyway, even if it’s my hallucination, it was a good one. I could still feel my weak legs while driving back home.

I could not sleep the whole night and they following day, I started work like a bloody zombie. Pat behaved normally and professionally even though she look quit worn out after the night. I was kind of shocked and surprise at her “professionalism”… Later at night, I asked Pat out but she declined…

I received a SMS from Pat…

Pat: Roland. What happened last night was purely biological need. Dun put it at heart. Kiss, Pat..

Me: Yeah. Sure. Same here.

It took me a couple of days to realize that Pat is a professional player and we put it all off our mind about what happened the other day at her place. Office work carried on as per normal and we still have small talks in the office. Pat’s term in the office did not last too long.

Lat year December, she left my office, in good terms. We still send each other SMSes. Pat knew that that I am attached and she did not do anything funny. That’s how I appreciate her. We did meet up for a while after she left the company but nothing really happened. Later, I got to know that Pat was already attached even before we made love that night. Her BF is a regular in the SAF (Navy/Air force) and out stationed when we had our fling that night. I guess I am not her only ONS based on how she played the game…

Life now in office is so boring… I have nothing much to look forward to like I did couple of months back. I am planning on a new recruitment drive to increase my staff strength but CEO wants more male staff than Females… What a disappointment…Whatever happens, I wish Pat all the best and would like her to know that by far, that was one of the best session I ever had. I really hope she would call me again when her BF is outstation even though my odds are low.

The End.

old_yet_horny
14-02-2008, 11:21 AM
Thanks to all bros who find time to dropby this thead.

Also appreciate bros who like my sharing and up me in the progress.

I'll find time to write again if there is more encounter.

Wishing all luck and good health.

Yours truely,

ROLAND:D

bonk88
14-02-2008, 11:23 AM
wat a good story to share, but just one time on her? a bit sad lah...since she so good to you on the sex,do hope bro can find new one and come out the new story to share with SBF bro here...good day:)

darkafac
14-02-2008, 01:40 PM
there will still be chance i believe.. if nt hook up on another gal and write it for us again :) we'll be waiting for ur story

AD69
14-02-2008, 02:04 PM
Thanks for sharing your story with us. I followed your story daily and had a good read. :)

si3g
14-02-2008, 02:41 PM
fantastic story bro.
Thanks for sharing, and yea she's a pro player :D

the bf better not b in this forum :p haha

johntan_68
14-02-2008, 10:17 PM
Bro, what a fascinating biography of your Fling story? Nice & Interesting with Good Farewell. I enjoyed it! Thumbs UP...:D;)