PDA

View Full Version : Need major help, problem unloading.

Keegster
03-02-2008, 01:54 PM
hi bro's im new, as ive mentioned this in the malaysian side, im having problems unloading. Need some advice, got such thing as bonking too much until kenot dy ? my issue is, the bonking part is getting pretty unexciting as im getting problems unloading, can bonk and bonk forever also canot unload, the last comment i had from a prc was "ni hen li hai" not to be boastful but im not even sure to be happy or not. Now dont use hand no need to unload. Pls advice bro's.:confused:

Booker
03-02-2008, 10:35 PM
Perhaps its time you take a break and let you body recharge???
Refrain from sex for maybe a few weeks and eat some good food to let your body replensh.
Hope it helps

:D

lordwild
03-02-2008, 10:45 PM
Ya bro, take a break, too much of something is not a good thing...... :)

Good luck!

Keegster
04-02-2008, 12:00 AM
will try to hld off then sometime soon

Xgenre
04-02-2008, 12:13 AM
U probably masterbate too much. A loose CB will never feel as good as the tight grip from your hand. Lay off the masturbation for 2 weeks and try sex again. If it still doesn't work, then dun have sex lor. Save your $$$.

GTOKING
04-02-2008, 08:08 AM
U probably masterbate too much. A loose CB will never feel as good as the tight grip from your hand. Lay off the masturbation for 2 weeks and try sex again. If it still doesn't work, then dun have sex lor. Save your $$$.

May be he need a slide of pork chop , try to use the method of 黄秋生 .

Keegster
05-02-2008, 12:33 AM
May be he need a slide of pork chop , try to use the method of 黄秋生 .

SOrry i abit banana, only can speak canto kenot read chinese characters, care to translate ?