PDA

View Full Version : Me and my boss

Rocko2008
03-02-2008, 12:44 AM
Hi brothers and sisters out there, been reading all the good stuff, so figured must return back to community, so trying my luck with this first attempt. So seniors pls forgive if no good.

Her name is Jen, she is in her late 30s, slim, sexy with a bob haircut. Her figure was not flattering but she has a feminine appeal about her when she puts on her long flowing skirts and cardigans in the office, she has long silky legs and ass for some real hot pumping and a mouth which makes you cum when she scolds you. She's a bitch. :D No one in the office likes her. She's rich, married, lives in a condo. But she's deprived. ;) I found it out when she first interviewed me . I was okay looking sporting a tan playboy look, jovial and like to kid around When the questioning when jokingly about whether i had ger frens - i told her i like older women, looking her in the eyes ( i was 28 ) , and then mentally leaning forward towards her looking her from her head to her toes - mentally stripping her . She blushed and crossed her legs and giggled. :p I got the job. the pays okay , i needed the cash to pay for my car and rented apartment - nothing to brag . But i guess she must take to me as she kept asking me to give her a lift home as my house was near. She likes to summon me to her private office to discuss sales techniques she sitting in her swivel chair long legs crossed and her slits getting higher and higher each day giving me a clear view of her delicious silky white long legs ... she luvs to cross them a la sharon stone in basic instinct - i smile cooly. she smiles back seeing how hard she makes me . We sometimes bump into each other in our crap pantry - and i have to inevitably squeeze past her to get to the coffee maker brushing my groin on her tight ass butt ...this morning i could see she was wearing a g-string in her long tight skirt. i luv g-strings and i could see how smooth her ass cheeks were from the taut tight long skirt of hers .her hubby's a lucky guy - i thot . as if she was reading my mind - she smiled and asked me whether i could give her a lift home as her hubby's taken the mercs to KL . Sure thing boss - i brushed past her smooth ass with my raging hard-on. Her back was to me put i could almost hear her close her eyes and let out a short sigh as the feeling of my hard groin brushed past her tight ass valley of a married lady ...

so much for now....if good let me know:)

foolish
03-02-2008, 01:16 AM
nice... but this story was posted long ago...

EricssonMan
03-02-2008, 01:46 AM
Meaning copy & paste?

Black Sabbath
03-02-2008, 01:53 AM
Lady boss affair, interesting, camp here for more :)

Rocko2008
03-02-2008, 02:21 AM
Sori bros, did not realise that we cannot post past materials. Had the whole story in word but post first bit only. If bros here feel that cannot make it, then will stop. Thks:confused:

foolish
03-02-2008, 02:50 AM
no problem... i'm sure the rest of the brudders here would like the story... persoanlly i like it very much.... :D

lightning
03-02-2008, 03:42 AM
Sori bros, did not realise that we cannot post past materials. Had the whole story in word but post first bit only. If bros here feel that cannot make it, then will stop. Thks:confused:

Keep the story rolling :D

RedJacket
03-02-2008, 04:28 AM
Good good.... Awaiting your next instalement.

Bigbluebird
03-02-2008, 04:52 AM
Not everyone knows it's a repost, be it your own personal experience or others. But for the benefit of all, perhaps you would be nice enough to post the remaining story for those who missed it long before :D

harmony
03-02-2008, 09:36 AM
Good story bro,waiting for more...:)

ang09
03-02-2008, 10:59 AM
Gd story opening,pls continue.

nuclearkid
03-02-2008, 12:49 PM
Hi brothers and sisters out there, been reading all the good stuff, so figured must return back to community, so trying my luck with this first attempt. So seniors pls forgive if no good. so much for now....if good let me know:)

If its a first attempt at 'copy and paste', you should indicate so. Its not just SBF but in general, plagiarism is frowned upon.

Ichigo100
03-02-2008, 01:53 PM
Keep it going... setting up camp here liao

Hirohito
03-02-2008, 03:44 PM
camping here

Hades
05-02-2008, 11:30 AM
Even if cut and paste, if long ago, its alright ... most peeps hv not read it anyway ... TS pse continue for the benefit of some people like me ....

ornament1969
08-02-2008, 06:34 PM
No update from TS already?

verisio
09-02-2008, 02:32 AM
bro rocko2008, since you started the 1st paste, might as well continue. If you stop now, pple will wack ur points jialat jialat.

Any bros know what's the link to the previous post containing this thread? Must be damn long ago.. nvr read before man.. soudns very good

raykwok79
09-02-2008, 10:12 AM
ha ha, great to hear having lady boss..

i dun fucking have the chance. I only have a cheongster boss which was great!

raykwok79
09-02-2008, 10:12 AM
ha ha, great to hear having lady boss..

i dun fucking have the chance. I only have a cheongster boss which was great!

TREKLIM
09-02-2008, 05:10 PM
Hi Bro Waiting For More Camping Here!

raykwok79
09-02-2008, 06:19 PM
my boss whack his secratary and i have to help up by lying to the wife... hee hee

Rw6828
10-02-2008, 12:48 AM
my boss whack his secratary and i have to help up by lying to the wife... hee hee

Can share how your boss whack his secretary?

raykwok79
10-02-2008, 11:34 AM
tat's a long story man....

ha ha ... i used to work in a shipping line.. well tats a boring and lame job..

4 yrs back, i job hop to this marketing line in advertising... a company of 30+ staff.

my boss is a married man and well, becos of the job and him, i joined the cheongster life.

When i started work, my boss in overseas and when he returned after 1~2 weeks, he welcome me and ask me to join in for chill out with the sales manager. so three of us went dinner and then ktv (Xin tian di, maxwell). well, tats my 1st time to cheong man...we drank and drank, hug and hug. i just take it an an entertainment for my boss.

then phone ring... my boss ask me to go out... and help him pick up the phone.... at the maxwell roadside... nabeh... the woman at the other side was asking my boss where is he and told her that he is with a big client from HK. Well, cos i speak cantonese. he put mi to hear the phone and knn i have to pretend to be the client, and from then i become my boss biggest client in front of the wife and my boss best cheongster.

Tat nite, my 1st bonk with a ktv gal in my life... hmmm..... shiok...

From then ons, sometimes, he will ask mi to join in the dinner with the wife so that he can pretend to bring go out after dinner "legally".

so we went out every week to cheong and go overseas too. Have crazy... fun...

as company grew bigger.... he got a secretary... but all these hanky panky only mi, sales manager and boss know. but in front of all staff, he hired the secretary for the management to share for paperwork..

well, i knew it.. man.... he is just another chee hong... the gal from china... and well, blind also know that she dun look like a secretary... fucking good body, mi and sales manager always steam looking at her dressing with white tops and black or red bra...

so one day, i and sales manager went for ktv session entertainment and went back to office for overseas video meeting then after. When we reached the office (at 2.30am, cos meeting with america), the office is in total darkness except my boss room, which is next to my room. curtian is up and the secretary is benting over my boss desk naked...wooo... her breast so fucking tempting... so much so that we both after drinking 2 bottle of gordon blue also steam...

we just pretend nothing happen and go back to our room. 5 mins later my boss came over and the conversation is like :

Ray : Hey boss, u back? so early? meeting start at 3.30am.
Sales : oh yes, we just back from ktv, so blur, got to nap a while.
Boss : oh yes, just back.
Ray : so scary ... never u come back...

then within next 10 min, my boss msg me and say " u are great, next ktv and all the way on mi".

Ha ha my boss, my bank... never go ktv but we went dongguan for meeting together, ktv and gals on him for two nites. ha ha

raykwok79
10-02-2008, 11:38 AM

nv go hotel but always office sex. never car fuck but always mine or sales manager car fuck.

he luvs big boobs and never miss the chance to 3some.

ha ha ha

hornylegatoer
10-02-2008, 04:06 PM
Thanks for the story, hope to see more :)

Rocko2008
10-02-2008, 04:35 PM
That evening , i opened the door to my Lancer 1.6 , and my sexy leggy lady boss smiled and stepped in , her long legs stretched thru her high slits , exposing white creamy long limbs up to her thighs near her hips . "Ooops " she said and gently pulled back the folds of her long black skirt. "its ok " i smiled .She's a real tall bitch - tease . It was a long drive to the north in Singapore we chatted. I found out her hubby's always away in KL on Biz trips and that she was abit bored living the life of a semi-tai tai at home. "look at me , John , I am already 38 yrs old and we still haven't start a family ...i fear i will die an old hag ..." I glanced at her while keeping my hands on the wheel - her chest was heaving , her mouth wet and luscious , her legs stretched all the way to my car front , her china doll hair slick and cool ...her long fingers embracing her handbag ...I took her hands and said " No worries , Boss - i don’t think you look that bad ..." , i smiled coolly and gave her hand a squeeze ..."Call me Jen , plse , outside office " , her hands touched my muscular thighs and gave it a cheeky rub ..." What was that for " i asked , "Nothing, just for listening ..."

Her hands continue to rest on my left thigh thru out the drive - it gave a real hard-on . We arrived at the condo and the guard waved to her and let us in . We parked and I told her to wait in the car while i open the door for her - me being a gentleman. But my motive was to take a peek at her panties ...I opened the door and her left leg opened wide, her slit exposing her shaven, tight pussy under a pink g-sting! She acted as it nothing happen, exposing her married legs and panties to a young bachelor employee ...I held her hands - her face was near my groin - boy has it grown ...hard and thick .She coolly stepped out of the car. " Thanks John, "Jen , can i use your toilet ? " I asked - my hard on was hard "sure, follow me " I followed behind her as she swayed her luxurous taut fleshy g-stringed arse. She's one hot tall bitch tease, my lady boss ...She stopped suddenly to open her handbag to look for the keys - i bumped into her with my hard groin - " Hmmm. " i thot i heard her say . Play it cool John, play it cool . Her place was lavishly renovated. CLassy not cheap , she showed me around , her kitchen , the den , her master bed room, guest room ...her master bed room was real nice , king size bed , wedding photo above the bed in a lovey dovey pose - her husband look older - she married late , she showed me her closet her lace panties cheekily ...Wow ! "Jen ...i need to go to the toilet ..." She said use the one in her master – bedroom.

I left the door slightly ajar, as i unzipped my monster ...
I peed, and i swear I heard a gasp from the room ...I smile to myself - "Jen i think yr flush is spoilt ...can you help me? " The door slowly slide open , I left my dick hanging out ...Her eyes was embarrassed, I quickly fumbled with my zip . deeply luving her look or awe and shock and embarrassment at my throbbing monster ..."Err , err , its okay dont flush , its spoilt i use water to flush it ...come out " , I did not zip up everything , i let my throbbing cock head maneuvered at 9 o'clock exposed near the band if my under briefs with zip 3/4 up , my cock head was looking at her ...She acted nonchalantly like nothing happen ...but i could see she looked flushed ...

Rocko2008
10-02-2008, 04:38 PM
Hi bros out there, another instalment, have a few gems that I have kept for ages, ya that long.....think this is one of the better ones.....hope not to have disappoint....did not post earlier cos outstation.....busy in Hong Kong n Tokyo...will share on those stories later.

...I could see that my lady boss was clearly aroused by my big member. Her actions began to be awkward and shy ... i felt like it was a long time she ever seen a cock feeling .
I unzip my pants and let my dick out and let her see it clearly in the light of her master bedroom ..." My goodness , you have a big one ...and its curved ..." " yep " i smile .

"wanna touch it ? "
" Err..."
I move closer to her my dic sticking out like a curve knife glistening with pre-cum ...
" Plse John , I am Married ..."
" I know ..."
" Plse .."
I took her hands and out it on my dic , wrapped her fingers on it ...
" I never ...Oooh ...its so big ...and hard ...oooh "
" Like it , BOss ? "
She look at me and smile , her eyes yearning for more ...
" ... But i am married ...err ...oohhhh ..."
" Wanna kiss it ? "
" No...oooh ...its growing ...oh my , my hubby's not so hard" .." Its been so long ...sigh..."
" Kiss it ...boss Jen ..."
"..no ....plse dont ....."
i slowly push her beautiful china doll head down to her knees...
" Kiss it ."
.....her tongue lick my crack in my dic .
" Oh " i moan .......

Rocko2008
10-02-2008, 04:40 PM
More instalment

My slim sexy married 38yr china doll lady boss went on her knees , shamelessly licking and kissing my huge swollen member .
"Yes . Jen . kiss it , hold it and suck it ..."
"Oooooooh " she moaned, here i was in my boss’s bedroom standing there with my dic exposed and my pants unzipped with her on her knees giving a man 10 years younger then her a blow job ...she was hungry ...she must have no cock for a long time.
I looked at the wedding picture of her and her husband wearing their wedding attire ...and glance at her sexy bob hair implanted on my pubic hair ...eat your heart out you lousy husband!
I saw her slowly moving her left hand towards her crotch, pulling the high slit of her long black skirt exposing her pink fluorescent g-string panties while her right hand adjusted my dick on her sweet matured mouth . She slowly touched her panties, which now has a damp patch by the look of the patches of different color ...

" You're a bitch , Boss"
"Yes , i know ..."
" do you know alot guys in the office would like to fuck you ? "
" Slllllurp sluuuuuuuurp , yes ,,,oooh yes i know "
the hungry bitch groaned and was swallowing my long curved cock up her throat without missing a beat .
" You like my cock dont you ..."
" YEs john ...its so hard , my husband is so soft ..."
" Can i get a raise boss ? "
"slllllllllluuuuuurrrrrrrpppppp"
"Can i get a raise boss ? "
"ssssssssssssssssslllllluuuuurrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppp p"
I pulled out my cock, i saw her sweet mouth covered with saliva , her eyes crying out for more meat ...i used my thick shaft and slap it on her cheeks twice .

" can i get a raise boss ? "
" Yes , yes ...give it to me , plse ...."
"stand up , bitch "
She stood up , i sat down on the bed .
" dance for me bitch and take off your clothes slowly " ,

She obeyed without a second word , her lust filled eyes and wanton look showed how deprived sexually she was from a lousy hubby who does not how to fuck her ...

She gyrated her hips and held her hands over her hair , slowly taking off her cardigans , exposing her white tits in an electric pink sexy bra ... and slowly like in a trance gyrated her long black high slit skirts onto to the ground , exposing her electric pink gstrings - she's one tall hot sexy bitch this boss of mine .

All the time her eyes focused on my exposed dic as i masturbated on her wedding bed ..."Turn around and bend down , mrs Jen , no ...don’t take away the bra and panties ..." She turned and bent her torso , giving me a view the janitor to our vice president wanted to see for a long time - her long creamy smooth legs from her high heels to her curved slim calves to her firm long thighs coinciding to 2 moons of smooth taut white arse cheeks separated by a pink gstings ...she bent , she squatted , she pulled her gstings up her hips giving me full visual access to her womanhood .

She's one hot tall sexy bitch chee bye , this mrs jen .

"I have never done this before ...I am ...married ...oooh "
" Boss , Shut up and get on your knees and crawl to the edge of the bed "
done .
"suck my cock while i molest your tits "
"ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Jen moaned as we started .
I squeezed and grope and massage and press and rubbed and shove my strong hands under her bra , while she complemented by sucking my boner . "when was the last time you had sex ?"

"3 months ago ..." I see . " You masturbate? " "yes" "who do you imagine was yr lover ? "

She pulled her mouth from my cock - her eyes looking at me , tears coming out " you , john , you ....."
I nearly shoot my load at her face ..."now you happy ? "

"yes " .... it was time i tame this bitch who verbally fucks all her staff at work and was a real industrial hot head , all the other managers hates her but would really like to bang her and ... lucky me .
I carried her up and threw her on the bed , i took off my tie and unbuttoned my shirt , she helped me take off my belt and pants ..." Boss i am gonna lick you good "

I grabbed her ankles and pulled them to the edge of her wedding bed , split them apart , pulled them over my shoulders and dived into her wet gstings ...which was now wet and damp , it smelled cheesy , but what the fuck , she's a free fuck . my long tongue explored her well trimmed pussy , tracing every contour of her crack ..." oooooh , John "

"""" OOOOOOOOo oooooooh ---- John "
"""""Plse , no , no ;;;;;;;;;ooooh john , plse ...."

I traced her cunt with my hot saliva , tongue , mouth , my moustached was making this 38 year old bitch hot and sandpapered ...she shove her groin up my face , pushing my hot tongue deeper into her love hole .
" Lick my ......"
"say chee bye , Jen "
" Lick me ....."
"SAY IT , bitch !"
"....lick my chee bye ...."
"SAY IT LOUDER I WANT YR neighbours to hear "

"LICK MY CHEE BYE .....ooooooooo " ...i looked up at her wedding photo and smiled at her wanton body ...she was grabbing her boobs and squeezing them and pushing her cunt up my mouth . She probably cant tell where my moustache began and where her black pubic cunt hair ended ..."

I put my middle finger in to test - she shivered as my long middle finger slide away her cunt walls to her inner sactum ...

" Oh John, you're so goooooooooooooooooooooood ....ooooohhhh yesssssssssssss yessssssssssss YYYYYYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS"

I put in my index and my middle now .

My fingers rubbed faster and faster " OOOOOOOOOOHHHH GOD OOOOH GOD ....I.... am .ccccccccccuuuu......ccccccuuuuuuuum........cccccu uuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiinnnnnn....cuming AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRH . oh John , oh John "

Who said older women have no cunt juice ? Her wedding bed was drenched ...and wet ....a dark grey compared to the rest ...
I licked it up " Can i lick it dry , boss "
" Plse ...dont tease me , plse ..." she sobbed .
" I 'll give you a raise John , plse . plse fuck me " she sobbed ...
" Fuck , you want yr young employee to fuck you , tai tai ? "
"yes , plseeeeeeeeeee ".......…

========================================
Btw, any bros like it can up me points...thks, at least for effort in repost mah...dont want never mind...any way to share only....

Clover_de
10-02-2008, 08:46 PM
TS up you for effort. Pls carry on with the story.

Cheer!

Butter Cookie
10-02-2008, 09:54 PM
Alright bro rocko2008! Me waiting here for more instalment from you already, pitching tent here liao. :p

Cytan7
10-02-2008, 11:08 PM
You are the man! Bro Rocky... more installments to come?:D

Rocko2008
13-02-2008, 07:53 PM
More installments, thks to bros who up my points.:)

...I could see that my lady boss was clearly aroused by my big member. Her actions began to be awkward and shy ... i felt like it was a long time she ever seen a cock feeling .
I unzip my pants and let my dick out and let her see it clearly in the light of her master bedroom ..." My goodness , you have a big one ...and its curved ..." " yep " i smile .

"wanna touch it ? "
" Err..."
I move closer to her my dic sticking out like a curve knife glistening with pre-cum ...
" Plse John , I am Married ..."
" I know ..."
" Plse .."
I took her hands and out it on my dic , wrapped her fingers on it ...
" I never ...Oooh ...its so big ...and hard ...oooh "
" Like it , BOss ? "
She look at me and smile , her eyes yearning for more ...
" ... But i am married ...err ...oohhhh ..."
" Wanna kiss it ? "
" No...oooh ...its growing ...oh my , my hubby's not so hard" .." Its been so long ...sigh..."
" Kiss it ...boss Jen ..."
"..no ....plse dont ....."
i slowly push her beautiful china doll head down to her knees...
" Kiss it ."
.....her tongue lick my crack in my dic .
" Oh " i moan .....

My slim sexy married 38yr china doll lady boss went on her knees , shamelessly licking and kissing my huge swollen member .
"Yes . Jen . kiss it , hold it and suck it ..."
"Oooooooh " she moaned, here i was in my boss’s bedroom standing there with my dic exposed and my pants unzipped with her on her knees giving a man 10 years younger then her a blow job ...she was hungry ...she must have no cock for a long time.
I looked at the wedding picture of her and her husband wearing their wedding attire ...and glance at her sexy bob hair implanted on my pubic hair ...eat your heart out you lousy husband!
I saw her slowly moving her left hand towards her crotch, pulling the high slit of her long black skirt exposing her pink fluorescent g-string panties while her right hand adjusted my dick on her sweet matured mouth . She slowly touched her panties, which now has a damp patch by the look of the patches of different color ...

" You're a bitch , Boss"
"Yes , i know ..."
" do you know alot guys in the office would like to fuck you ? "
" Slllllurp sluuuuuuuurp , yes ,,,oooh yes i know "
the hungry bitch groaned and was swallowing my long curved cock up her throat without missing a beat .
" You like my cock dont you ..."
" YEs john ...its so hard , my husband is so soft ..."
" Can i get a raise boss ? "
"slllllllllluuuuuurrrrrrrpppppp"
"Can i get a raise boss ? "
"ssssssssssssssssslllllluuuuurrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppp p"
I pulled out my cock, i saw her sweet mouth covered with saliva , her eyes crying out for more meat ...i used my thick shaft and slap it on her cheeks twice .

" can i get a raise boss ? "
" Yes , yes ...give it to me , plse ...."
"stand up , bitch "
She stood up , i sat down on the bed .
" dance for me bitch and take off your clothes slowly " ,

She obeyed without a second word , her lust filled eyes and wanton look showed how deprived sexually she was from a lousy hubby who does not how to fuck her ...

She gyrated her hips and held her hands over her hair , slowly taking off her cardigans , exposing her white tits in an electric pink sexy bra ... and slowly like in a trance gyrated her long black high slit skirts onto to the ground , exposing her electric pink gstrings - she's one tall hot sexy bitch this boss of mine .

All the time her eyes focused on my exposed dic as i masturbated on her wedding bed ..."Turn around and bend down , mrs Jen , no ...don’t take away the bra and panties ..." She turned and bent her torso , giving me a view the janitor to our vice president wanted to see for a long time - her long creamy smooth legs from her high heels to her curved slim calves to her firm long thighs coinciding to 2 moons of smooth taut white arse cheeks separated by a pink gstings ...she bent , she squatted , she pulled her gstings up her hips giving me full visual access to her womanhood .

She's one hot tall sexy bitch chee bye , this mrs jen .

"I have never done this before ...I am ...married ...oooh "
" Boss , Shut up and get on your knees and crawl to the edge of the bed "
done .
"suck my cock while i molest your tits "
"ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Jen moaned as we started .
I squeezed and grope and massage and press and rubbed and shove my strong hands under her bra , while she complemented by sucking my boner . "when was the last time you had sex ?"

"3 months ago ..." I see . " You masturbate? " "yes" "who do you imagine was yr lover ? "

She pulled her mouth from my cock - her eyes looking at me , tears coming out " you , john , you ....."
I nearly shoot my load at her face ..."now you happy ? "

"yes " .... it was time i tame this bitch who verbally fucks all her staff at work and was a real industrial hot head , all the other managers hates her but would really like to bang her and ... lucky me .
I carried her up and threw her on the bed , i took off my tie and unbuttoned my shirt , she helped me take off my belt and pants ..." Boss i am gonna lick you good "

I grabbed her ankles and pulled them to the edge of her wedding bed , split them apart , pulled them over my shoulders and dived into her wet gstings ...which was now wet and damp , it smelled cheesy , but what the fuck , she's a free fuck . my long tongue explored her well trimmed pussy , tracing every contour of her crack ..." oooooh , John "

"""" OOOOOOOOo oooooooh ---- John "
"""""Plse , no , no ;;;;;;;;;ooooh john , plse ...."

I traced her cunt with my hot saliva , tongue , mouth , my moustached was making this 38 year old bitch hot and sandpapered ...she shove her groin up my face , pushing my hot tongue deeper into her love hole .
" Lick my ......"
"say chee bye , Jen "
" Lick me ....."
"SAY IT , bitch !"
"....lick my chee bye ...."
"SAY IT LOUDER I WANT YR neighbours to hear "

"LICK MY CHEE BYE .....ooooooooo " ...i looked up at her wedding photo and smiled at her wanton body ...she was grabbing her boobs and squeezing them and pushing her cunt up my mouth . She probably cant tell where my moustache began and where her black pubic cunt hair ended ..."

I put my middle finger in to test - she shivered as my long middle finger slide away her cunt walls to her inner sactum ...

" Oh John, you're so goooooooooooooooooooooood ....ooooohhhh yesssssssssssss yessssssssssss YYYYYYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS"

I put in my index and my middle now .

My fingers rubbed faster and faster " OOOOOOOOOOHHHH GOD OOOOH GOD ....I.... am .ccccccccccuuuu......ccccccuuuuuuuum........cccccu uuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiinnnnnn....cuming AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRH . oh John , oh John "

Who said older women have no cunt juice ? Her wedding bed was drenched ...and wet ....a dark grey compared to the rest ...
I licked it up " Can i lick it dry , boss "
" Plse ...dont tease me , plse ..." she sobbed .
" I 'll give you a raise John , plse . plse fuck me " she sobbed ...
" Fuck , you want yr young employee to fuck you , tai tai ? "
"yes , plseeeeeeeeeee ".......…

stream
13-02-2008, 09:00 PM
camping here,

elvix
14-02-2008, 10:15 AM
camping here! nice story bro

zl1983
14-02-2008, 10:48 AM
BRAVO!

GREAT WRITE UP!!

keep them flowing!!

we'll show our support by camping here :D

Cytan7
14-02-2008, 01:25 PM
wah bro, tekaning your boss ah... :p

siambee
14-02-2008, 02:55 PM
bitchy woman must fxxk hard hard one... then they will treat u soft soft.. :D

blackinn
15-02-2008, 05:33 PM
camping here

superman
16-02-2008, 02:10 PM
camp here liao :)

Intel Ops
16-02-2008, 03:11 PM
oh yesssssssss.........

sotonghead
17-02-2008, 01:34 AM
Hi Rocko2008,

Nice storey, am camping here 4 more . . . .

Do continue :)

Rocko2008
17-02-2008, 08:07 AM
More instalments bros, btw, any ladies out there with stories to share....kinda like to hear it from the girls' perspective.

My mature sexy lady bitchy long legged boss was now incense about me fucking her . " fuck me , plse John , plse ..."
" Sure , bitch "
I push her to the centre of her wedding bed , under the "watchful" eyes of her wedding portrait , i laid her on the bed , she was squirming , as i placed my long hard curve dick at the entrance of her sexy wet hot juicy squirming hairy cunt lips ..." Plse john , put it in " i smile at her coolly and took my swollen cock head and rubbed against her throbbing wet entrance , she was shivering as my red cock head slowly 'popped" into her cunt .

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo , my GOoodness - ITS SO BIG " , her eyes OPENED wide in shiok pain . "PLSE , PLSE ...Shove it in , SHOVE IT IN - GIVE IT TO ME " pleaded Mrs Jen my boss ,

I Slowly slide my dic in ,
1-inch ,
2 inch ,
3 inch ,
She was grabbing the bed sheets ...I pin her long arms down look her in the eyes ...her tongue was seaching for mine ...this lady is sex starved i tell you .
"Plse more ,,,its only half way in plse ..."
4-inch ,
5 inch , pause .
I pin her hands licked her ears , she was shivering now her hips were pushing up to devour my dic ....." Oh goodness John , i am gonna cum again ....cum ,....cummmmm... "
6 inch and for the last inch i shove it in
HARD to the hilt , all my 7 and half inch was inside Mrs Jen , my sexy 38 yr old leggy married bitchy boss ....
" OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
....i am CUMMMMMING AGAIN ...no no no plse
I AM CUMMMMMMMING - John you bastard ....you
are making me CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNg"
"You like ? " "YES YES YES YES OOOOOOHHHH
YEEEEESSSSSSSS"
I banged her hard , all 7 inch deep up her womb . "FUCK ME JOHN , FUCK ME JOHN" she screamed as i banged her tight pussy , I brought all 7 inch out of her cunt and then thrust it in ,
1 inch . 7 inch . i inch 7 inch , in out in out in out pump pump bang pound the sexy married bitch boss her hands were tearing away at her bedsheets
" Fuck me john ...fuck me john"
" Say I am better than yr husband "
" NO ....plse i ...uuuuhhhh am married ,,, no ,,,,,plse "
I pound her harder " Say it bitch "
" UUUUUUUUGHHHHHHH , John plse ...no .... no ...."
I increase my intensity , i grabbed her ass and carried her up the bed , her cunt
impaled onto my dic her hands on my shoulder as i carried my slim sexy boss and fucked her while i stood up ... her eyes opened wide in shiok pain and she screamed " O h fuck oh fuck ...i never been fucked like that ,,,o h ufkc fuckl "
I banged her hard upright , my dic entering her entirely , her nails were gripping my muscular shoulders ...
" Bitch say i am better that your lousy husband !!!!"
" you are ....better ,,,,oh ,,,,,"
"Say it LOUD Jen , loud "
" YOU ARE BETTER THAN MY LOUSY LOUSY HUSBAND !!!!!! uuuuuugggggghhhhhhhhhh"
she kissed me hard and hugged me tight her tongue searching hungrily for mine ,
" MMMMMMMMMMMMPphhhhhhhh......mmmmmmpppppppphhhhhhhh hhhhh" I continue to fuck her and carried her impaled on my dic in front of her dresser mirror . " Look Jen .... see how slutty you look " There in the reflection Jen cud see her sex starved disheavel look , her breasts heaving her lips locked on mine lusty wanton her hand on my shoulder her hairy wet matured 38 yr cunt om my young glistening cock ...she must have liked the slutty image as it made her renew her search for my tongue , and undulated her cunt downwards to absorbed my whole long shaft ,her china doll hair all over her face ,,,all she wanted was my cock , my fuck . i get to fuck this sexy married lady in her master bedroom on her wedding bed for free . and becos of my curve dic it could tickle her g-spot . Mrs Jen was sweaty now , her body wet , her cunt quivering , it is great to fuck your superior , knowing you're gonna see her everyday ...

"Plse cum John . plse cum ...make me pregnant ...."

"Waht about yr husband "

" Fuck him " she stared at her wedding potrait on top the bed - " Make me PREGNANT - i luv yr big hard cock in my chee by ! "

" FUCK MY CHEE BYE JOHN FYCCCKCCK K ME ~~~!!!"

I knew she was in total submission now ,,, I was about to blow my load my balls were aching ,"OKAY BITCH - i am going to shooooot my sperm up your chee bye - NOW !!!"

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK , I CAN FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLL YYYYYYYRRRRRR
SSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEERRRRRRRRMMMMMMMM inside - so .....hot ....so hot ....
YR COCK IS GROWING , aaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkk
EXPLODing in my CHOW CHEE BYE < MY CHHHEEEEEEEEEE BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE , JOHN ...OH JOHNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn <<<<<<<"

"make me ......make me....."my sperm was flowing out her cunt along with her juices i must have unloaded a litre inside her .
I slide it out slowly , and put in near her mouth - lick it Jen , lick my cock ...
I took her panties , bra , skirt , cardigan and use it to wipe my sperm ...
" Wear this to work tomorrow , boss , i want you to smell me when you're in the office " .....
Jen smiled and cooed like a new born babe
" I luv you John "

Yeah sure ...

But that's another story .:p

Heavenly Sword
17-02-2008, 09:21 AM
Don't leave us waiting too long bro! Good story.

zl1983
18-02-2008, 11:11 AM
great write up. is ta e end or is ta an even greater start to another story?:D

upz u man!

jedycity
19-02-2008, 08:20 PM
Good job...any more :)

Eric22
20-02-2008, 02:44 AM
Nice story... Camping for more... :D

yellowmilk
20-02-2008, 09:23 AM
so did your boss keep her word and give you a pay rise after the wild sex session?:p

Rocko2008
21-02-2008, 12:24 AM
Hi bros, more instalments

"Hi" , I looked up from my workstation and there was this gorgeous , 30 something lady with long curly hair , sweet mouth , sharp nose , rosy cheeks , and my god - her boobs were like bursting out from her tight suffocating bra ...

"Hi, where can i see Mrs Jen for an interview for a private secretary ? "

I took my eyes from this tall amazon tan bitch ,showed my teeth and gestured to her to the receptionist ...she smiled back and said " Thanks " cockyly she fumbled with her file and after a brief chat with the reception , sat on the couch ...her bums are so fucking tight .....her legs so fucking long ...what a fuck babe ...and that face ...my god looked like Kit Chan with a stripper's voluptuous body ... man , i hope Jen employs this bitch ...

"Hunny , you can go in now , Mrs jen will interview you …"
"Hunny , yummy " I thot , I smiled and gave her a thumbs up sign , she stifled a giggle stood up straighten her short skirt ( what fucking legs ! ) , breathed in ( what fucking big tits ! ) and walked to my lady boss room .

The guys swarm to my station " What a hot bitch ! " " Yeah , my cock real hard already " " Wah lau Sorry I have to go toilet and shake " " no wait , for her to go to toilet …then I shake" were afew Of the complementary comments about Hunny .

" Hey john I heard you took boss lady home on Friday - what happened ? "
" Well I took her to her room and fucked her brains out "
" HAHAHAHaHAHH hah h - wah John you sure know how to talk cock ! "
I smiled and walked to the pantry .

Hunny reappeared from Jen's room , " thanks mrs Jen for your time …"
"How was it ? "
"Don't know ? so so .."
( WHAT A PAIR OF CHEE BYE BOOBS !SURE MUST BE AT LEAST 38 DD ! )
"Nice office you got here "
"Yah "
" Hey …sorry what is yr name ?/…"
" John …."
" Yeah , I really need this job bad , think you can help me ? "
( SURE LET ME FUCK YOU IN THE PANTRY ! BITCH ! )
" …errr How ? "
" Eavesdrop for me , call me at my home no . …here , if you hear anything "
" Sure " I took her no.
" Call me if you need a chat , too …." She smiled and slowly begin to walk away her huge boobs
in that tight blouse and her short white skirt jiggly ,,,,shhhhhhhhheeeeeeeesh .
" My name is Hunny "
( I KNOW BITCH )
" …errr yah ok . thanks " I smiled back .
I HAVE JUST BEEN PICKED UP BY A HOT BABE ! and she is soo fucking COOL about it ,
My cock was at attention ,
Hunny has the boobs the size of mount kilimanjaro .
"John ," " Ya ? " " boss jen wants to see you in her office now - urgent …"
(THIS IS MY LUCKY DAY ! )

Jen was in a fiery mood , she was in white cardigan and wearing the same long skirt with high slit
Which I cleaned my sperm on last Friday ,

"John , I want you to fax this to Shitybank , call the gm there and fuck him for delaying my funds for
coming in …then call my gym instructress to cancel my appointment tonight "

"Sure boss , anything else ? "

I move to her my cock already hard from images of sexy tan tall bitchy boobsy HUNNY …

" Close the door …" I did . I took out my cock from my zipper and flash it to my boss bitch …

"Now suck it "

"Oh john plse not now …"

" SUCK IT BITCH - I want my cum inside your mouth …."

I moved to sit on her table and moved my boss's china doll hair head to my groin .

" Mmmmmmmmuuummmmmmppppppphhhhhhhhh " she groaned ," Its so big ,,,,,,,,,,:"

" Suck harder …."

I glanced at Hunny's resume on her table . Age 32 , height 1.68 , weight 48 kgs , divorced ,
likes swimming , aerobics , Father chinese , mother malay ,,,,hhhhmmm her tan ………A levels , previous jobs private secretary , insurance , car sales …….hhhhhhmmmmmmm interesting .

I looked at her white t-shirt photo on the resume - boy ! her hot curly locks and sensous mouth ….
And those boobs …, those melons ….- I looked at Jen sucking my cock , her head boobing up and
Down her swivel chair … I close my eyes and wish it was Hunny ,

" John , plse cum …hhuummmpp sllluurrop , plse cum mmmmcuccmmm plse darling …., plse "

I took one look at Hunny's photo and lick the photo - breast , and unloaded my man juice into
Jen's hungry mouth ,

" Take off your panties and wipe my cock and your mouth ,,,," She obeyed , her mouth edge still
has my cumm drooling out …

" Can I see you tonight John ? "

" ….put on your panties ,,,: "

" Plse John …"

I put Hunny's resume on her table ….zip up my pants … " Sure "

" Boss …" " Ya ? "

" Hire this Hunny " .

Want more? For bros who have up my points, pls PM me so that I can return the favour. Many thanks.....btw, any ladies like to share from the female perspective?:D

Rocko2008
21-02-2008, 12:27 AM
Additional materials for those who need some motivation

Hunny was a hit . within a week of joining the company , she had everybody in the building making stupid appointments to see Jen or come to the office . Acutally for that matter the whole CBD must have know about our investment co's hot sexy tall tan boobsy long curly hair divorcee chinese-malay secretary .

Among the office she's known as the sex-cretary as every straight male was finding ways to bump into her , see her panties , follow her to the toilet , squeeze past her in the pantry , help her carry files , zap paper , buy her lunch , buy her dinner ,make her drop things and pick up , staring at her cleavage , drooling at her cleavage , mentally / spirtually fucking her silly , sleep with her , put mirror on the shoe to peep up her skirt , shine their shoes to peep up her skirt …and the best part of it - Hunny loved the attention . She's the biggest cock tease since the invention of gstring panties .

Hunny luvs to flaunt her assets -" if you have - show it " , and the other office gals will giggle at this new hot sexy mama - been there done that SPG . Rumour has it that she was raped by her previous angmo boss one night when his first wife was away in England . After a bad divorce , a 6 year old kid and another bad divorce - she was collecting alimony twice her current monthly salary . She's rich and this job is just to keep her busy .

Her standard attire was simple - TIGHT / SHORT / SEE-THRU / ALL WHITE . Her boobs stats seem to grow everyday - 36 C , no , 38 DD , no 40 DDD , NO NO I BUMPED INTO HER ITS 44 EEE ! ( ya , cum suck my cock ! ) ,

In the midst of this sex storm , I was keeping my length away from Hunny . Concentrating on my promotions and just fucking my lady boss . Mrs Jen . I was now her chauffer to meeting and travel companion to KL , London , New York - I fuck her like crazy …I think she's pregnant .

" Hi Mr. Cool " Dolly-Amy-Nina Doll was at my workstation again , dressed in an all white body hugging hunza short tight mini dress ,from her low cleavage and high hemline , I could see her poor black maximiser bra and black gstrings straining hard to see daylight , her left hand holding a stack of reports for me to sign ,

" Hi Hunny " ( yummy ! )

"Sir John , I …..neeed ….you …." She smiled and sashayed her sexy hips towards my seat " ….to sigh
these documents …"

I swivel my chair toward her , pen pensive in my mouth " Hunny … you're a cock tease …"

" Heavens ! I am glad you notice - you like oK or what ? never looking at me , never ogling at me …
for almost 3 months now …."

Shes did sales so I know she's an apt talk cock queen . ( YEAH SURE , wait till you see my big fat
Curve cock up your pussy you chee bye …)

I sniffed a smile and took the files dropping 2 , she bent down to pick it up , deliberately spreading her long tan legs wide, keeping her knees straight , her legs a long inverted V , , allowing me to see her sexy arc lower spine leading to her gstring 2 mooned taut buttocks , she brushed her hair to one side exposing her well endowed cleavage , my god her boob valley is so fucking tight if my cock can go in it will be like fucking a virgin's hymened cunt . She wanted me to look .

" Hunny you're sexy and beautiful ….but i have currently a steady girl ( ya , your superior bitch frustrated long legged white smooth skin bitch boss - Jen }, and….."

I finish signing the docs and handed it back to her

" …and I would like to remain faithful to her ( until she goes away so I can tear your fucking chee bye to bits ), okay dear ? " I smile coolly looking at her beautiful brown eyes .
She smile back " John , you gentleman , I like "

(Fuck off- my cock was sooooooooooooooooooooooo fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkiiiiiinnnnnng hard )

I called Jen's extension - "Boss I need your help for something "

"Cum in " …………………………………………………………………………………………………….
:rolleyes:

Rocko2008
21-02-2008, 12:28 AM
More? Here goes

It so happen that Jen had to take an overseas trip for 2 weeks with one of the brokerage house ArbarDim for a road show in London and I had to stay behind to hold the fort for an IPO launch in a Week's time . That night , lying naked in Mrs Jen's wedding bed , she in my arms , my sperm in her mouth , she intructed me to work closely with Hunny as she was following up on the details . -
JACKPOT !

It was a frantic week , as Hunny and I had to handled the media , the press , the charts , the enquiries Etc. Or should I say it was a hard week for me - My cock ram hard most of the time working with this Sexy long legged tan cock teasing divorcee chinese malay long curly hair boobsy bitch ,

Hunny was not only sexy but efficient and a great colleague to work with .

It was just 3 days away from the launch . The office was close except for Hunny and myself . It was 11.30 pm and we were just finishing the final remains of Pizza Hat's . Her hair was bundled up in a knot , tendrils of hair coming from the side over a pair of black horn rim glassess . She was wearing a translucent cream blouse , black belt on a short white skirt with a short slit behind - black lacy Bra and gstrings …Man do I want to Fuck her SOOOOOOOO badddddd .,,,,,,

"Oooooooh John I am so fucking Tired "she groaned ( She said Fuck ! )

She stretched her long lusty body on her swivel chair , cocked back her head close her eyes ,
Her twin boobs moving up and down ….

This was what I was planning for the whole week , time to kick my plan into action -

RAMBO -1 ,

"come Hunny ,let me give you a rub "
I walked behind her , my strong hands kneading away her stiffness , on her shoulder , her
Neck , her upper back , her biceps …" Oh John , that is soooooo ffuuckking gggggoooood "

( SHE SAID FUCK again ) My cock was hard …

I slowly move down her spine , nearing the rib cage , touching the hug bra-boob outer circumference ….brushing it ,,,,( play it cool john , play It cool …)

If the boys would see what I am doing now - they will boil there dicks in vegetable oil ….

I slowly finished with her torso and walked to her legs ( FUCKING FUCKING SEXY TAUT TAN LONG CHEE BY LEGS ) …I knelt down and slowly massage her ankles ,her claves ,her knee cap Slowly relaxing this sex bitch …, slowly discreetly pushing the knees apart slightly and enough for me to take notes up her skirt - white gstring , trimmed pussy , tan lines , golden brown pubic hair curling fron the sides …jeeezzzzz she is so tight …I could see the outline of her pussy lips on the gstring , there was a feminine sexy musk emanating from her panties from the hard walking the whole day in her sexy high heeled pumps - I AM GONNA RAPE THIS BITCH !

." Ooooohhhhhh john , yyyyooooouuuu are soooooo strong …"

My cock jerked in my pants and a bit of pre-cum lubricated my undies . "You're most welcum , Hunny "

She close her eyes to doze off .. her thick red lips slightly open ( SUCK MY COCK) , her bit boobs
Heaving slowly ( LET ME SUCK THOS TITS ! ) ….her long body outstretched ….time for
:eek:

tomsdickharry
21-02-2008, 02:24 AM
omg play it cool john

LOL

naah go for the kill!

Halid
21-02-2008, 11:58 AM
Fucking good story. Keep it up.

zl1983
21-02-2008, 12:26 PM
great 1! keep them coming pls.. :D

Rocko2008
08-03-2008, 11:59 AM
Community Service time again....

I stood up - THIS IS IT MAN - I went to my work station 5 m away from my " victim " , open the drawer, unbelted , took off my pants , shoes , socks , tie shirt , pulled out the tube of KY and spread the Gel all over my 7.5 inch long hard vein filled curved GPMG .

I was shivering, looking over my workstation a few feet away Hunny fully clothed and half asleep and my muscular body fully nude and cock glistening with KY and my pre-cum ….I took the whole tube and lubricate my huge penis …

I SWEAR I AM GONNA MAKE THIS DIVORCEE FEEEL LIKE A MARRIED WOMAN all over again
TONIGHT !

Rambo -3

" Hunny ….Hunny ? " I whispered near her ears . No reply . She was dozing away her beautiful long curly black brown hair cocked over the top of her chair , her lovely big 40DD breasts.

Heaving up and down inside her tight black lacy bra , her sex cleavage clearly visible under her translucent white blouse ( what a hot bitch ) , her smooth taut tummy under a black belt on her 26 inch Waist , tapering to flattering tight hips to smooth taut flesh 32 inch tan buttocks leading to long sexy smooth tan fleshy chee bye sinful legs ….she looked so fucking long at 1.68 m and she was not fat. But her big boobs stood out like fucking headlights compared to the rest of her body …a true blue SARONG PARTY GIRL >

I stood there. In the near darkness , naked , my cock rock hard , dripping with the full tube of KY and my pre-cum, just looking at that sinful long tan body of my 32 yr chinese-malay secretary was enough to make me cum …(control …control …..REN …REN ) ….

1 moved in front of her chair ….my cock cm away from her sexy mouth …

( CHOW CHEE BYE !!!!!!!!!!!!)

I grabbed her boobs and squeeze it for dear life ….it was more that a handful …Hunny screamed …." AAAAAAAAAAAAHHhhhhhhhhhhhieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , JOHN! "

She almost fainted when she saw my hard muscular well tones tan NAKED body …and my huge
Penis shining like a torch light …..

' John , plse no , plse …."

I was silent.

I grabbed her squirming long body and slide it on the black big conference table, she shrieked .and struggled , I grabbed her boobs blouse and ripped it , the top 3 buttons flew open , revealing what I am dreaming and planning for the past 3 months ….what I was imaginng when I was fucking my lady boss , Jen - Hunny's huge breasts , under the cover of a soft lacy black bra ….

" Plse john , Plse Don't hurt me ….Plse Plse . I beg you , plse …….plse …I will tell Jen I tell Jen . "

I remain silent .It only made my cock harder …

She struggled and I turn her around and tore her belt away ,my hand up the helm of her short skirt , tearing her helm slit from behind exposing her twin fleshy mound .. she scratched me ..i ignored it …I luv to see long body squirm and struggle ..i took her left hand and ripped of her sleeve , in the struggle her left bra cup was exposing and her nipple pooped out - MY GOD ! HER LEFT NIPPLE WAS 1-inch THICK , brown , swollen with many nipplets around her 40DD !

I squeeze the big grape while continuing to pin struggling long Hunny down …

" PLSE JOHN , I AM NOT WET , PLSE DON'T HURT ME …I AM NOT
READyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy….AAAAARRRRRRHHHHHGGGGG -- ! "

I remain silent " JJJOOOOOOOOHHHHNN…………no I am not wet yet … "

I pushed her down doggy style , propped up her sexy curve brown arse , her smooth sexy arse which all the guys in the office wanted , dying to fuck ." John JJJJOOOOOOOHHHHH ,NNNNNOOOOO…"

pulled away her gstring to the side , , let hand on left chinese-malay arse , right hand on another ,

" JJJJJJJOOOOOOOhn ,,,,,I thought you were …decent ….gentleMA …."

And just RAM ……

" AAAIIIIIIRRRRRREEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEaaaaaaar rrEEEEEEEEGGGGGGHHHHH "

ALL 7.5 INCH OF MY HARD CURVE THICK MANHOOD DEEP DEEP ALL THE WAY UP Hunny , Hunny , SEXY Hunnny's SEMI - DRY CUNT ! straight up her arse to the hilt ….my pubic
Scrubbing her smooth ass …cheeks

" MMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY …GGAAWWWWDDD - PAIN ….aaaaarrrhhhh
CCCCCCCCUUUUNNNNNNNTTTTTT……AARGRHHHHHHHHH" Hunny SCREAMED <<<<

I smile .

I PUMPED AWAY < HARDER < GIVING IT TO THIS CHOW CHEE BYE <<< PUMP <<<

RAPE THIS FUCKING SPG SECRETARY .

""OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JJJJJJJOOOOOOON Nnnnn\
oooooooooooHHHHHOOOOO …..aaarggggggge,,,ooooooooo J lllllllll Jon JJJJOOOOONNN
Aarrgggggg plse not so HARD ! ………."

I pump her HARDER - taking Hunny 's Honey !

" Plse not so HARD …PAIN …."

I increase the intensity , my long hard cock , everytime she want me to slow - I fuck her harder , spreading her tight semi dry cunt hole , she couldn't Take my width from behind and slowly spread her legs wider to accommodate my big fat cock …

Hunny hands was now gripping tightly on the sides of the conference table , from the glass reflection. I could see her huge left boob swinging left right centre ….i ripped her right sleeve away , her right breast was still inside the cup , my right hand went it to feel it , massage it , squeexe it , milking the breast for all its worth …..milking the right breast out of her bra cup ….

FUCK FUCK THIS SEXY HUNNY !

I PUMP IT DEEP , 1 inch , 7 inch , 1 inch 7 inch , in out in out in out …….

Her hair from behind was flying out of her bun , flying everywhere with each piston pump ….
With my right hand still milking her right breasts , I release my left hand from , pinning her down with only my cock and Grabbed her long curly locks from behind ….pulling them …like riding a wild Horse ….no a wild chinese malay divorcee tan long model slut sexy cock tease bitch SPG secretary ….
:" Oh John …..Oh john , you're are hurting me …" Hunny was sobbing ….
" OOOOOoh John , plse ….pain …I never thouht you …wud …do this to me …
." Hunny was crying …but I knew she was slowly enjoying the sensation …my smooth KY cock was wet enough to
enter her without friction to hurt my dick and slowly making her semi dry tight pink warm cunt …slowly but surely wet ….

I like it slow ….and slowly after the initial shock was over , Hunny knew my cock was well lubricated
And did not hurt so bad …as a pure rape ….

I Slap her tight arse leaving some hot marks on her taut cheeks …" Oh Jon …Oh Jon its not so
Pain ,,,,you put KY …Oh Jon ….Oh JJJJJJJOOOOOOONNNNN,
…………………………………………………………………….YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Yess ssss ( I pump fuck ram give her all my longness ) "

" YESSSS YESSSS YEEEESSSSSSSS……" she screamed ,,,,this sex starved cock teaser must be
really really ….slowly …enjoying it now ….

Hunny the slut big breasted cow was now moving her arse up to receive my Cock -----

Hunny's H ot ,
Hunny's is slowly fucking me back ,
HUNNY IS MINE !

" OH JOHN …oh gawd it feels so good , I am getting wet …oh gawd "she shrieked as I rode her ass
on the conference table …

"OOOOOOOOHHHHH jOOOOOOOOOHN . I AM GETTING WET "

" OOOOOOOHHHHHH WET …."

"JJJJJJJJOOOOOONNN …..- RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE ME !!!! "

HUNNY IS MINE !

" YES HUNNY " - I FUCK HER ALL IN 7.5 inch HARDER Hunny's ass

" OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJOOOOOOOHNNNNNNN - FUCK ME " -
I SHOVE IT ALL IN WITH ALL MY MIGHT AND HOLD IT THERE >>>LETTING IT GROW ….

""""OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH I am
cccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn nnnnnnggggggggggg"Hunny screamed .

I could fell her chinese malay cunt spasm , convulsions , shes is wet now ,,,she is cumming -
SO I continue my PUMPing…..

" OH JON , you're so good …oh …I am cumming again ….oh plse John , plse …."

PUMmp pump pump pump pmmp pump pum p pump pum pum p ………

Hunny was having cumming multiple now …

I ripped off the remains of her blouse , and tore away her short skirt - she's nude except for
Her bra and gstring ……….time for ,

Rocko2008
08-03-2008, 12:01 PM
More for the bros

RAMBO 4 - " My god jon , I did not know ….did not know you're so big…and good …I never imagined ….."

Shut up and turn around ….its my turn to enjoy ,,,I sat on conference table and

"SUCK ME DICK BITCH HUNNY "

Hunny went on her knees her hair disheveled her boobs partially exposed from her tight bra ,,,,

She was good as licking , taking me from the side , licking and massaging my cock , Better than Jen…She must have not been having a cock for a long long time as she hungrily lap away swallowing Every inch , her tongue going round and round ,,,,,

"Open the door to Jen's room " I want to fuck you on her table "

I walked to Jen;s room she was on her knees following me her mouth on my hard long cock …never Leaving my cock her mouth …it was like a life line to her …sucking and moaning and caressing her
Big boobs ….her mouth never left my hard cock ….as I walked to Jens room .

I sat on Jens manager chair and let her secretary suck me, All the time I was imagining Hunny sucking me , finally now cum true ……….

Looking at Jen's photo on her table …and her secretary sucking my cock …..really really ….
DAMN FUCKING GOOOD . …

I sat on Jens chair and Hunny went on her knees taking control of my huge penis , tracing the outline of my cock sucking it …..liking it ….she was now mine …..

(RAMBO - 5 - fuck her tits !!!)

"Get on your back on the table ….' I hissed , her eyes looked up while my cock was still in her mouth …." I want to fuck yr big tits ! "

She slided on her back onto Jen's table , pushing away the stationary , she's hot now ….I straddle her huge firm breasts , my ass near her face . placing my swollen member between , she clasp her breasts tight , squeezing my cock in between ( GOD ITS SO FIRM AND TIGHT ) . I slowly slide in and out of her boob valley …while in the 69 position , I went in and started tearing her cunt with my mouth ….""""""
OOOOOOOHHHHH GAWD JJJJJJOOOOOON "

I was fucking her breasts and licking her cunt …her sexy semi- tan malay chee bye ….

"; OOOOOOH SAYANG ! SAYANNNNNNNG " she moaned …..

I licked her like a mad men while fucking her big boobs with my man meat …." Oh sayang …"

Suddenly I felt a warm sensation on my arse hole - the semi malay bitch was licking
MY ARSE HOLE !

" OOOOOOhhhhhh HUNNY YOU'RE A BITCH !!!!"

" only for you JOHN saayang …only for you " ……

"SUCK ME JOHN ….make me cum ….." She continues to rim my ass hole holding tightly my firm tight muscular arms while my cock was growing up in her boobs ….my goodness she's CHOW CHEE BYE BEST !

I licked her deep, my mouth pushing deeply into her now wet snatch, she was tasting real feminine now her juices flowing ……" Oh John …." My tongue went round and round and round ….

" Oh Jon ,,,,,I ……am ,,,,,cummming,,,,,,,,again ……." Hunny shrieked …….

Hunny / Honey Hunny / Honey / Hunny my brain was screaming ….my cock was about to shoot
Fucking her tight breasts …I felt hunny;s honey flowing out from her cunt , drank it….she was squirming , stationary was all over the floor as I we ate each other on our managers table ….

I was determined not to waste my sperm in thin air , swiftly , I took my mouth away , slide my cock
Out her boobs , stood at the edge of the table lifted her ankles over my shoulder …looking at her
Slut filled sex starved look ….

" Hunny ….I am going to give you what I have been saving for the whole 3 months for all the cock
tease you're given me and the days I spent shaking in the men's room just thinki ng of you ,,,:

I banged the semi malay women hard ….pumping away ….she screamed again and again …. She imbedded her nails on my shoulder …. " My Gawd - I …never …got fuck so hard ….RAPE ME JON RAPE ME …"

I RAPE THIS SEXY Secretary until she cum and cum cuam cucmccucucuuuuuuummmmmmm

" Fuck my chee bye Jon ….." Plse Harder oh yes harder ….ooooh JJJJJJOOOOOOOOONNNN
HHHHHHHAAAAAAARRRRDDDDDEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR "

I give this hot bitch one thing she REALLY KNOWS HOW TO enjoy being FUCKed !

I Pounded deep inside her ………

OOOOH JON I AM CUMMMMING AGAIN ….i put my mouth on her hungry mouth both of
Us searching for each others hot wet cum stained tongues ….MMMMMMMpppp Jon plse
Don't cum in me , plse don't cum in ……Plse don't cum in me .

I KISSED HER , HELD HER CLOSE WHILE SHE STRUGGLED AGAIN AND UPLOADED MY HOT WHITE STICKY CREAM UP HER WOMB >>> "oh jon ……" she moaned in submission .

I took out my cock and dangled the long tube still spilling out residual sperm all over her face , nipples hot body ….rubbing every part of her body with my man made sun tan solution ….

She was beautiful and still sexy her hot body smothering with sex steam lying on my boss lady's table her long hair wet with sweat …looking at Me with her beautiful brown eyes …watching me taking a drag on a malboro rubbing my thick muscular thighs …" John , sayang , I think I am falling in love with you " ….

I smile and kiss her nipple ..

( Yeah sure , wait till I rape you again )

END OF RAMBO -5 .

so much for now

Cytan7
08-03-2008, 12:31 PM
Nice and dirty story, John! :D

zl1983
08-03-2008, 08:11 PM
All Hail The Author!!!

Upz La!

8 Banners
09-03-2008, 09:25 AM
so did your boss keep her word and give you a pay rise after the wild sex session?:p

No pay rise also worth it in my opinion. After all FREE SEX and it was wild to top that!

superman
09-03-2008, 10:43 AM
Nice story bro :)

Rocko2008
09-03-2008, 03:31 PM
To all the bros who had enjoyed the story, thks, to those kind souls who decided to up my points, many thks....this was a old story thread that was in the real real old sammyboy....I dont know who is the creator but hell of a job, just thought to share with bros out here.....pts or no pts.....afterall like as if can go to NTUC for free food like that....will share as n when free. Lastly, thks to all.

sindroid
09-03-2008, 08:50 PM
Dirty indeed!

Rocko2008
10-03-2008, 10:31 PM
"RING RING RING RING ..." the telephone ... my hair was tussled ...where the fuck is the phone ...panties ...bra ...fuck .. "RING RING RING RING ..." where the fuck ...am i ? I feel the soft satin sheets and the softness of my pillow , then the image of my bedroom slowly filters down to my mind ...what Saturday already ? sheeshh ... what time is it ...9 .30 am ...

"RING RING ..." fuck phone ...I looked over my shoulder and see Hunny's naked breasts next to me ...breathing slowly , her mouth and cheeks stained with my cum from the night before ...

"RING RING ..." I finally found the phone under the bed ...

" YA ? "
"Jon ?"
"Whose this ? "
"me Jen " my lady boss …
"Did i get you at a bad time ?"
i looked over my shoulder ...Hunny;s sexy firm long tan body was stretched butt naked …next
to me in my bed ….
" no , it's okay …just a bit tired "
" oh jon you work too hard …what time did you go home ?'
" about 11 pm …" I look at Hunny's smooth tight ass ,,,yeah real hard .
"Boss whats up ? "
"Nothing just called …bored - I missed you "
"Ya" I smiled " I missed you too …"
giggle .
"where is y r hubby ?"
" in the hall watching cable …"
"You ?" " on the bed in master bedroom "

hhhmmmmmmm .

38 yr old slim tall sexy frustrated sexy cfm china doll bitch …I close my eyes and envisioned her..
"What r u wearing ?' I asked …
" …my pink lingerie …"
Describe …Why ? …Just say I want to know …U ? …I am naked …U sleep naked ? …
No not always ( only when I have guests ) …
"…well its pink …its lacy , thin , silky , smooth and low cut …high slit …long to my ankles …"

I see …my pole slowly waking up …

Jen, close yr bedroom door …why ? …just do it …

In the phone , I hear my sexy lady boss walked to the door and close it ..her husband outside
Watching tv …

"Hello…Jon ?"
" Ya …"
" I close already …"
" U miss my cock Jen ?
" …ha ha ..yes ,,:" I hear her whisper …
" Say it …I miss your cock …"
"Jon . …I miss your cock ,,," she whispered …
"Wanna suck it ? "

"Jon you are so bad …" Say it .
" I want to suck it …" I pulled away the bed sheets …exposing my naked body ,,, Hunny moaned ..
"are you alone Jon "
"Yes I am watching a blue movie …" I lied

Hunny's eyes slowly opened …she smiled at me ..i pressed my finger to her mouth …cupped the telephone and whispered …" EX Girlfren …" winked at her …hunny smiled back understandingly Stretching her luxurious brown sexy tan 1.68 m long legs and arms bring her boobs up , lifting her cummed Brown nipples to my view …

"darling you want me to lick you ? "I asked into the phone …Hunny;s eyes were open wider now … "Plse Jon , plse …" I snaked below Hunny;s long legs , …smooth my head between her thighs ,,,the phone on one hand …I started licking Hunny ,,,," Sluurp , sllluurrrppppp …"

" Ooooohhhhh . Jon …" came Jen's voice over the other end …

" Slllurrpp sluuurrppp …lick liiiiiicc k ccllliiiccc kslllllluurrppp pp ..lis kis ….is …kiss …smmooocchh"
Hunny was slowly getting aroused now….hhhhmmm she moaned …..

Pull down your lingerie …Ok Jon …..sslllluuurrrppppp …place yr left hand in your cunt ……slluurppp
….oooohhh Jon …..Jen moaning over the line ,,,Hunny in front of me in my bed naked Squirming as my long hot wet tongue explored her ….

Ssss;;;;;;sssllluuurrrpppppppp ….masturbate you bitch ,,,,with your middle finger …. I iiii oooh jon .. Follow my interactions bitch ….yes Jon ….Jen ….my lady boss was probably butt naked now in her Room masturbating with me on the line while her lousy husband outside watching tv ….

Lic lic lic lic lic lic sllluurrpppp
Jon you're making me wet ….

I know becos Hunny;s wet already ,,,,,the sounds of my licking hunny live was projected into the Phone …I was having sex with 2 ladies from my office on Saturday morning - one live , one on the phone …and they don't even know about it - Am I good or what ….chee byes ….chee byes ,,,,arrrggghhhh I thot as I lick Hunny;s wet hot Snatch ….going round and round with my long tongue …Hunny was pumping her hairy pussy thrusting it up my mouth now ….i was giving REAL sounds to Jen on the other ,,,,hearing her moan as I commanded her to masturbate herself ….

Now …imagine I am in a 69 position,,,,Yes Jon …oooohhhh Jon ,,,,plse ….
Now SUCK MY BIG COCK …..

Jen Moaned oooooohhhhhhhh as she started slurrping away on the other line ….while Hunny was giving me the real service ,,,, man this bitches are so fucking fucking over sexed - who said shagapooor 's Woman cant be slutty - bull .

Put her middle finger in your cunt ,,,,and dig …I spat over the phone ,,,,as Hunny's mouth was swallowing away …sucking me ….

JEEEXXXXZZZZZ .. I moan ….oh oooh I am so wet ….Jen moan ….Hunny ….moan

Oh Gawd ….O Gawd Jon I cant stand it ,,,,FUCK me jon ,,,,fuck MME …..

Hunny my naked divorced secretary must have heard,,,,and skillfully …slide her mouth out of my cock ….I lied down ….while Hunny slowly took hold of my pole ,,,knelt down between my hips and slowly slowly teased my cock head at the entrance of her brown snatch …

Fuck me Jon …
I am putting it in now …
Oh Jon ….
Oh ….Jon ,,,plse fuck me …Jen begged …
I am putting it in now ..
1 inch ..
2 inch
3 inch …oh jon …..FUCK HUNNY WAS SLOWLY SITTING DOWN ON MY COCK <<<
4 inch … Ooooooh
5 inch ……….JON …..plse FUCK me - Jen moaned over the line ….
HUNNY CLOSED HER EYES HER HANDS CLASPS ON HER HUGE BOOBS HER HAIR TUSSLED IN A MASS CLOSED HER EYES AND SAT DOWN HARD ON MY 7 INCH COCK

7 inch .,,,,,I GROANED ….. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH …arrrrgHHHHGGGGGG I grunted ,,,,on the other line ;;;;;;JEN WAS moaning ,,,,,softly fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me jon fuck me fuck fu fFFFFFFF uuuuuu cccccc kkkkkkk ……

Hunny was grinding my cock hard on my bed , my hands was shivering on my receiver ….
Jen was moaning …..on the other line ….FUCK This I AM GOING TO BLOW …..

Hunny was riding my cock, like a champion equestrian , her hips undulating her sexy womanly Butts , she fucked me like there was no tomorrow , swallowing my cock with her cunt …masturbating My man muscle she grope my balls,,,,massaging it easing my swelling sperm load ,,,,

Jen's breath were getting quicker …her grunts louder …." Oh gawd ..Jon I am going to cum …Oh
Gawd …Jon ….wet …I am soooo WET …"

Suddenly …I heard on her phone someone knocking the door …" Jen you okay ? " her husband …
Oj Jon plse fuck me hard now ….make me cum …..

YES DARLING I AM RAMING YOU DEEP NOWWWWW AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH

AAARRGGGHH AMMM MRRRAAMMMMMMM - I shouted at the top of my voice ..my muscles all red , my bed all wet with Hunny's sweat and my sweat and heat ,,,,,,,Hunny was about to climax …..as I upthrusted my hips to complement her downward grind ..We were like a fucking Machine ……one unit one piston one hole well oiled …lubricated ,,,sinful ,,,,shameless …..dirty ,,
Very dirty ,,,,FUCKING YOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I AM CUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING ………ALL 3 of us shouted in
Tandem m,…….CCCUMMMMMCCCcccuuuuuuucucmmm aaarrggghghhhhmmmmmm

" Jen are you okay ..open the door …." Jen's husband was getting impatient….

" CUUUUUUUUUMMMMMINNNNNNIINGG " Hunny screamed , Jen Screamed , I screamed her Hunny's spasms milking my Cock , uploading my hot sticky cream up her sexy long tan spg divorcee malay cunt ….I Cupped my Hands behind her Hunny's head and sucked her mouth ….searching for her tongue …mmmmm[ppppmmm…..

" OOOOOOH JJJJJJOOOOOOOON …fuck …..' Jen 's phone line ….went dead …

I threw the phone on the ground …and held Hunny tight her thighs gripping me tighter her nails on
My already scratched back the night before….our mouths searching sucking sucking making a vacuum ….our hot bodies melting into one sweaty wet pool of wanton hot burning ….yearning piece of flesh ,,,,,,on my bachelors bedroom …

I slowly slowly withdrew my long monster from Hunny;s drenched cunt …putting it near her mouth Per normal procedure to clear and clean my weapon ….licking everydrop clean ….her juice and my milk
….

"Who was that Jon …" Hunny moaned …her hands massaging her sore cunt ,,,

" Oh …It was a wrong number …" I smiled …and lighted my marlboro ,,,