PDA

View Full Version : Darklord's Interactive Sex Stories

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 04:31 PM
Ok, I'm trying some new things here...The following will be an interactive sex story with different choices along the story and with different endings depending on the choice you make. It will definately be pretty messy and probably be difficult to read since different selections would mean you have to jump from post to post...:p

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 04:32 PM
"Shoot"

On a dare, you recently put an advertisement into your local newspaper's classified section. While you and your friends were drunk and stoned on your last long-weekend keg party, your friend Marty had an idea what was all too good. One of the group was to put an ad into the paper, asking for open-minded girls to call you up if they wanted to do a nude photo shoot.

Although you don't actually remember why, for some reason, the next day, everyone in the house knew that it was you who had to do it. Some sort of illicit game or wager that night (while you were completely blitzed out of your mind,) had decided that you were definately the one to put out the ad.

Not expecting anything to come out of it, you placed the advertisement, and paid your $7.95 in placement fees. At the time, it really only boiled downto a loss of eight dollars, which wasn't so bad. Your friends were all surprised that you actually did it, and for the next few days, they all made jokes about it whenever they saw you.

"Amateur nude photographer seeks nude
models for upcoming website. Get paid $50
for two-hours of work. Must be open-minded.

Along with that was your name and address, but there's no need to write that down again here because you already know where you live.

Now you are standing outside your house on the porch, smoking a cigarette. It's a sunny afternoon, and you don't have much of anything to do. You got fired from your last job because you damaged the esablishment. Your bitch-ass jerk of a boss got you pissed off, and you ended up kicking a hole through the wall. But hey, you only wanted to make a loud noise by doing it. Oh well, that job sucked anyways.

No need to look for a job right now though, you got six thousand dollars in the bank, and rent is payed by Mommy and Daddy. You just get to sit around throwing parties and smoking marijuana, getting laid whenever you can.

Down the street, you see an old beater of a car slowly creeping. An Asian girl is inside, and it seems she is reading the addresses, looking for wherever she is intending to go. You think nothing of it, until she parks in front of her house. Her window rolls down, and in a heavy Asian accent, she asks you a question that shocks you.

"Are you the guy looking to do the nude photos?"

Your thoughts race for a second, because you are completely unprepared for this.

"Yeah, that's me, um, yeah. I gotta get a couple things ready inside the house before we go, though."

That's an understatement, you have NOTHING ready inside the house. You never expected anyone to come about the ad. I mean really, what kind of a girl does that? You're going to need to fix up some shit inside, and real quick.

"If you head through that gate there, there's a door around back. Can you wait there for me?"

"Sure," she replies. "Do I get paid today?"

Even worse... you're going to have to pay this girl. She seems decent looking though. You walk closer to the car. As you get closer, you can see inside the car, and you realize that she's topless! Her short body is sitting in the seat, a towel wrapped around her waist, and supple breasts practically floating above. This girl doesn't mess around, that's for sure!

"Yeah, you get paid today."

You got sixty bucks. That leaves ten dollars for a dime bag, and that'll last you until you get to the bank machine tomorrow. Sweetness.

"So I'll meet you around back, it'll just be a second."

"Okay!" she says.

You take one more good look at her breasts, which are divided by her seatbelt. Mmm. It's go great when seatbelts and straps on bags and stuff like that divide tits. Then you run inside the house. You check the batteries on your digital camera, and they are OK. Then you toss a black curtain up behind the guest bed, and you have a photo studio ready. Moths fly out of it as you pull it from the closet, and there's a musty smell, so you open the window to air the place out.

Finally, you grab two dildos that your ex-girlfriend left at the house. They're unwashed, but you won't say anything about that, if you do end up using the things. Then you rush to the back door to let in your nude model. Your heart pounds in excitement, not knowing what to expect.

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 04:34 PM
You let her in through the back, and lead her down the stairs into the basement. You put one hand on her hip and she flinches. You take it off.

"I'm sorry if I startled you there." you tell her.

"It's okay, your hand is just cold. You can touch me." she says, putting your hand back onto her hip.

You put your other hand on her stomach, and her body is warm to the touch. You direct her into the guest room, and you sit down on a chair, still holding her. She drops her towel onto the ground, showing you an ever better view up her side. Her legs are long for her height, and smooth the whole way up. She comes and sits on the arm of the chair, really close to you.

You slowly move your hands up her body to her tit, touching the bottom of it, and then finally grabbing onto it. She doesn't say anything.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12079RYkn3/238274.jpg

"You have nice breasts, better than most of the girls I've worked with," you tell her, improvising. "I like the hold they have, almost gravity defying, you know. Heh, of course you know. Do you normally drive around wearing just a towel?"

"No, not really, I was just at the beach. I don't like to wear my clothes there because you know how the sand is... it just gets everywhere. Women can go topless around here ever since 1999, so I just wrap a towel around my bottom and I can tan without any lines when I lie down. I'm trying to get rid of the lines I got from the last time I went out, but it's hard."

Ask her about her history. (Goto Post #4)

Show her the toys. (Goto Post #5)

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 04:38 PM
"So what kind of history do you have, I mean, have you ever posed nude before?" you ask her.

"Well, I've had guys take my picture before, when I was undressed. Once a guy goes down on me, he pretty much gets to do anything for me. It's the same for most guys once a girl gives them head. Well, as long as the oral is good. Bad oral sex is a horrible waste of time, and it's too bad that not too many guys really know what they're doing down there."

"Yeah, like the girls when I was in high-school. They think they're sucking you off and it's the best thing on Earth, but their either biting your dick or raking you with their teeth. And braces... oh God. Don't even get me started about what happened to me with braces."

"Oh, was it bad?"

"Bad doesn't even begin to describe it. I thought I was gonna have scars for the rest of my life, and that no girl would ever want my dick again. Luckily it got better, no scar, and it still works as good as it should. You wouldn't believe how much blood there was on my dick!"

That was a night to remember, despite how messed up you were at the time. After about twelve or thirteen beers, and four joints, you fell onto a couch at a house party, next to Suzie Berkhout. A bit of a chubby girl, but you couldn't see straight, and you started to kiss her. Less than a minute later she was sucking your dick, and her braces tore your foreskin. Blood was everywhere, and you ran out of the house at 3am and ran the whole way home.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12079RYkn3/238276.jpg

Your model girl sees the two dildos on an end-table and she picks up one of them. Your hand is on her body again, ever so lightly touching the ring in her navel.

"The simple toys are the best!" she says. "They cost a lot less than the expensive fancy ones, but they're just as good."

It begins to buzz as she turns it on for a second, then she turns it off.

"Are we going to use these toys?" she asks.

"Nah. I just want pics of you."(Goto Post 6)

"Of course we are!" (Goto Post 7)

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 04:41 PM
You get the girl to stand up in front of you, and scope out her body. Her hips and waist aren't too bad, and her tits are killer. Especially for an Asian girl. And unlike your last girlfriend, she doesn't have tracks running up and down her arms like a giant connect-the-dots puzzle.

"I got some props you see, a couple sex toys to make things interesting. This is standard fare for this kind of photography, and I'm sure you don't mind, do you?"

"Not at all!" she says excitedly, lifting her knee up to rub her thigh against you. "But who is going to use them? Will it be me, or will it be you?"

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12079RYkn3/238277.jpg

You grab one of the silicone cocks and nudge her pussy with it. It's not properly aimed, or lubed, so you just let it rest on her outside skin, teasing her pussy. You snap a picture.

"I can cover the controls, but my photos will go anywhere that you're comfortable with, cutie. If you want to take over on these things, by all means, go ahead."

"I'm not sure yet..." she says hesitantly. "Are those things cleaned and sanitized since the last girl who used them?"

Tell the truth.
"Not exactly..." (Goto Post 8)

Lie to her.
"Of course they are!" (Goto Post 9)

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 04:44 PM
"Oh, that's too bad." she says. "I was hoping that we would get to play around in the pictures and have a little fun."

She rests herself on the cushions, with her arms going between her legs, covering up her pussy. This squishes her breasts together nicely, making them stick out a good deal. You take a picture of that.

"So what are we going to do in the pictures?" she asks you.

"For one, you can start by spreading your legs. I'm going to need a few shots of your muff, you know how guys like that kind of shit."

"Hahaha, yeah." She spreads her legs.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12079RYkn3/238279.jpg

You gaze at her trembling lips, already partiall moist. You can practically feel her legs wrapped around you, her breasts pushing into your chest. The warmth of her body, the smell of her hair. You want this girl really bad, and your hard-on is agreeing with that.

You move in closer to get some nice zoomed in photos, and she lifts up a foot and touches your crotch with it. Her foot rubs back and forth on the bottom of your dick, which is rock hard and wanting to go. A wet-spot becomes visible to the left of your zipper, and she notices it.

"That's pre-cum, right? You didn't cum yet, did you?"

"No, I never came. It's pre-cum for sure. You know how penises are... and what they want."

"Yeah I do, I know how it is. I had a feeling that when I came here that we might have to fuck eachother, but I didn't bring any protection. Do you have condoms?"

"Condoms are for gays! They suck." (Goto Post 10)

"Of course I'll use protection!" (Goto Post 11)

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 04:47 PM
"Well that's good!" she says. "Toys are amazing fun to have. I've had a lot of boyfriends who have sex with me, and as soon as they cum inside me, they lose all their power and the sex sucks after that. But with a toy, there's infinite endurance, because it always remains hard."

"One time my boyfriend came home with this big pink cock, at least two inches bigger than any cock that I had ever taken. It was nice and realistic, the surface of it felt real. Something called "cyberskin" he said, a top of the line cock. It had veins all through it and a fat head at the front end. I was a bit intimidated by it when he first showed me it, but also a bit excited. If I could get that whole thing into my pussy it must feel good, right?"

"I would think so." you tell her, snapping another picture.

"Ahuh! He went down on me until I was really wet, and then he put the tip of it in me. I could feel the sides of my pussy stretch to accomodate the large size of it, but it was more pleasure than pain, so I let him comtinue. He worked it in, screwing me by screwing it into me, making a spiral as it went in. The fat knob of it rubbed past my g-spot and just once was almost enough for me to cum. My legs shaked and my hips moved, and he shoved it the rest of the way into me, all the way up to the end of my vagina."

You move your hand back onto her breast as she talks.

"So how was it?"

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12079RYkn3/238280.jpg

"Well, it wasn't that spectacular on its own, you know. Just like really good sex. But what really made it an extraordinary encounter was when he put his dick in my ass! He had put some of this cherry flavored lube onto his cock, and I didn't even know. I was too busy girating around with the large dildo in my cunt. Anyway, with his cock all lubed up, first he poked a finger into my asshole, and then shoved his lubed cock up in there in one swift motion."

"And what did you think of that?" you ask her.

"Oh, it was really good. It sorta hurt my ass, but there were real benefits to it. The pressure of his dick in my ass made my pussy more tight, and slow regular thrusts of the dildo started to really stimulate my g-spot. I came a couple minutes later, and as I shook on the bed through my orgasm, he blew his load in my ass."

"Cool. I've never put it in a girl's ass. Guys says its good because it's real tight."

"Yeah, that's what my boyfriend said afterwards. I was kinda mad at him afterwards though, because he used the dildo on me as soon as he got home from the sex shop, without washing it first. Who knows what kind of people have had their hands on a dildo at a sex store? This toy is clean, right?"

Tell the truth.
"Not exactly..." (Goto Post 8)

Lie to her.
"Of course they are!" (Goto Post 9)

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 04:49 PM
"These have been used by a few girls, but none of them had any diseases or anything, so who cares if they're cleaned or not?"

"WHAT?!?!?!? I DO YOU PIECE OF SHIT! THAT THING TOUCHED ME, WHAT IF ONE OF THOSE GIRLS DID HAVE A DISEASE OR SOMETHING! YOU DISGUSTING CREEP!" she screams at you.

She starts smashing you on the head, stabbing the dildo into you. A well aimed strike above your eye cuts you and you start to bleed. You close your eyes and hold your hands up in defense. Personal morals restrict you from hitting this girl, and it's a good thing she isn't strong enough to really hurt you.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD! YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU INCONSIDERATE WORM! YOU UGLY FUCK!!!" she continues screaming as she beats you over the head with the rubber cock.

Blood is getting in your eyes, and you stand up to better fend her off. Then she kicks you in the nuts, and you fall to your knees. Another kick, this time to your head, puts you out on the ground. Those high-heels really pack a wallop. What a bitch!

When you wake up, your ass is in extreme pain, with blood coming out of it. A bloody ended dildo lays near your face, the obvious cause of your discomfort. You find your pants across the room, but all the cash is gone from your wallet. Also missing is your digital camera, worth $400.

"FUCKKK!!!" you yell.

You Lose!

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 04:51 PM
"Well that's good." she says. "I just wanted to make sure, before they went anywhere important."

"Yeah, it's good to know what you're getting into. Speaking of things you're getting into, what kind of stuff is off-limits for this photo shoot for you? You don't have to do anything that you find really uncomfortable, but I do encourage you to be open-minded."

"Any girl who lost her virginity in grade-school knows that she needs an open mind to make it anywhere in this world. For a girl to be successful in this world, she needs to know how to work with men."

She sits up higher on your lap, and starts to touch at your crotch with her hand. As she pokes the dildo into her nipple, she squeezes the end of your penis. Her nipple becomes erect as she rubs the dildo into it, and your cock begins to fill with blood, responding to her touching.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12079RYkn3/238281.jpg

"I'm pretty much willing and able to do anything for you." she says. "So whatever kind of pictures you're looking for, you're gonna get them!"

"That's good." You snap a couple more pictures. "In that case, I think we should start out with..."

"...you sucking on the dildo." (Goto Post 12)

"...you putting the dildo in your cleavage." (Goto Post 14)

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 04:53 PM
"You're kidding, right?" she asks, sounding a bit pissed off.

"No, it's true. They ruin the feeling of sex, for both the guy AND the girl. Even you should know this. I don't have any fucking diseases, and all the girls I have sex with should be on the pill. As long as a girl isn't a slut, then she won't get any STD's."

"So you're saying I'm a slut then? You know what? You're an ASSHOLE! I hope you die!"

"What's your problem, baby?"

"You, you fucking retard! A girl doesn't stay healthy by having unprotected sex with strangers the first day she meets them! Creeps have paid me for sex before but this is fucking rediculous."

She gets up and heads towards the door. You stand up to come after her, but she stomps on your foot, breaking your toe.

"AAahhh YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!" you yell at her.

She picks up her towel and wraps it around her waist, then kicks your hand, sending your digital camera across the ground, smashing it. Then she runs out the door, and you hear her car speed away.

You Lose!

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 04:55 PM
You go to a drawer in your room and grab a cherry flavoured condom. When you return, you find her fingering herself. You smile and take a few photos of that. You toss the condom to her, and she picks it up.

"Flavored eh, that's fancy! I like it."

She reaches for your waist, and then starts to undo your pants. Your dick is bulging inside your boxer shorts, and she moves them so that your dick pokes out the hole in the front. Her hand touches your penis, a cool, soft sensation. Her delicate fingers squeeze your skin, then slowly she strokes up and down your thick shaft.

"You have a nice cock," she says. "and I want it in my mouth!"

Her red lips enclose the tip of your dick, and her tongue dances circles around the head of it. Your erection is so hard now that it almost hurts, and you feel like your dick is going to explode in her mouth from all the pressure. Her warm tongue curves back and forth underneath your cock, and she takes it deep within her mouth.

The deeper she goes with it, the more sure you are that she can't take any more. But surprisingly, this girl has deep-throating expertise. She sucks your entire cock into her mouth and throat, right up to your pelvic area. Her tongue darts out and does something that you've never experienced before; she licks your balls with your entire cock in her mouth.

"That's really good," you tell her. "If you don't slow down with it, I'll end up accidentally blowing my wad in your mouth."

She takes the cock out of her mouth. A string of saliva connects the tip of your dick to her tongue.

"In that case... I think it's time to put this on."

She tears open the condom with her teeth, smiling. Then she pinches the reservoir end and unrolls it onto your throbbing member. Her hand works up and down it, sliding over every variation in your dick's surface. She puts her mouth on you again, sucking with so much force that you're taken completely by surprise. This girl could suck a basketball through a drinking straw from McDonalds!

"That tastes good!" she says.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12079RYkn3/238282.jpg

Then she lays back down again, and invites you to climb on top of her. You take one more picture of her, and then kneel in between her spread legs. Her hand meets your protected dick, and as you lean forward, she aims it into her waiting pussy.

You enter her with virtually no resistance, sending your large cock right up into the end of her gaping pussy. You reach your arms around her, putting them under her body, and you hold her close to you. Her breasts mash against your shirt, and you kiss her on the lips.

She starts to rock back and forth with her hips, and you join her at the same rhythm. You can feel her pussy muscles squeezing your cock with each thrust, and she moans in pleasure as you move in and out, rocking her world.

With your arms around her, you hold her as closely and tightly as possible, ensuring you that your pelvic area is pressing hard into her clitoris. She responds well, wrapping her legs around your body, breathing harder and harder.

As you thrust, her legs pull you into her, and her hips move up and down, giving you some of the best sex you've ever had. You picture the two of you like an accordion, opening and closing in a symphony of pleasure. Within minutes, she is screaming in ecstacy.

You can feel the contractions within her pussy, as it quakes and trembles during her orgasm. Her legs go limp at first, and then shake behind you, while you continue to drive into her pussy deep and hard. You time your thrusts with her orgasms, with the head of your dick right at the end of her pussy, just as the muscles squeeze on you. In no time at all, you're coming as well.

Afterwards, you pull out, and she reaches for your cock. She unrolls the condom, and what seems like a cup of jizz spills out onto the end of your dick and her hands. She greedily laps up the cum, and puts the flavored condom in her mouth.

You now sit on the floor, dumbstruck, watching her.

"That was good, but now I gotta go."

Before you can say anything, you see her pull two twenties and a ten from your wallet, which she must have removed while you were having sex. She tosses the wallet to your feet, and then starts to walk out the door, chewing on the flavored condom like bubble gum.

You Win!

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 05:02 PM
She sticks the dildo in her mouth and begins to work it like a true red-light district pro. This girl is a cock sucking veteran, or at least she seems to be. No way to know unless you end up with your dick in her mouth, and you hope that it ends up happening.

The head of the dick penetrates her lips, and her tongue escapes from her mouth for a brief second to lick it on the bottom. A skilled hand slides up and down on the cock, pressed into every vein and contour of the silicone manhood.

In your own pants, things are happening. Your dick rises to the occasion, achieving a nice curver erection, supressed by your trousers. Her hand is still working on your cock, and you take a few pictures of her close up as her movements get better and better.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12079RYkn3/238283.jpg

You really want her to unzip your pants, but you don't want to ask her to do that yet. Better to just see what she's going to do on her own, and in the end, if she doesn't do anything good, that's when you can ask her to pick up the pace. Odds are, you figure, that you'll have a hand-job from this trick before she leaves your place. Even cooler, is the fact that you have pictures of this shit.

And a new plan sweeps through your unintoxicated brain. Lay down a friendly wager that you had this girl over here, and show your friends the pictures, collecting back the money that you're going to have to pay this Thai whore. How sweet it is!

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 05:07 PM
ou take a few more photos, with her eyes all spaced out, and the dildo in her mouth. And just think about it... if you are grabbing her tit now, what else could you grab on this girl. No complaints so far, and you've already got quite a few digital pix on your camera to do what you want with.

"You have nice breasts, it's really great to be holding them."

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12079RYkn3/238285.jpg

"Most guys seem to think so," she says, as you squeeze her some more. "I was once groped by six men on the Tokyo subway, when I was there on holiday."

"Oh, that's shitty. What did you do about it?" you ask, pretending to care.

"Haha nothing, I was flirting with them. They gave me a gangbang bukkake and paid me six hundred dollars! They must have been rich businessman, all dressed up in nice suits, and liquored up on some sake I think."

"Well that's good, I guess..." you trail off.

"So what now?"

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 05:09 PM
She stands up and backs away from you.

"How exactly should I be doing this?" she asks.

"Just stand there and look pretty. Squish your breasts up against it so it sticks to your chest and you don't have to hold it with your hands. Yeah, and smile, you gotta smile."

She does as you say. You imagine your own dick, wedged in between those mountains of soft flesh. You imagine her warm skin against you, smoothly rubbing your hard cock. More blood rushes into your penis, tempting you to rip your clothes off right now, and fuck this slut's brains out. But that is a story for another time!

You take some more photos with your digital camera. This girl sure ain't shy.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12079RYkn3/238286.jpg

"I'm surprised you aren't trying to be all over me." she tells you. "I figured that you would be trying to touch me and kiss me and shit while we were doing the photos."

"And what if I was intending to do that?" you ask.

"Then I'd be glad that you don't know my name or my phone number, and that I'm getting paid fifty bucks."

"I have to admit, I'm tempted. My dick is hard. It doesn't help that you were grabbing it earlier."

She giggles. "I obviously came here prepared for something like that, so what are you waiting for? Where do these pictures end up?" she is practically taunting you.

"I gotta let it build," you say. You take another picture. "But there is a master plan to all of this. This is going to make one killer website. For the next few photo's, I'm going to need you to stand there while I..."

"...get your pussy wet with my fingers." (Goto Post 15)

"...work you with this dildo." (Goto Post 16)

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 05:13 PM
She doesn't seem to have any objections, so you ram your hand into her snatch. With enough force to practically lift her small body off the ground, your hand is firmly placed in her crotch.

At first you feel her warm lips against your skin, and then the wetness at the edge of her vagina. You're turned on more than ever, and apparently, so is she. But that's all good.

You spread her pussy lips with your middle finger, stroking it up and down her pussy, until the lips are parted, with your finger in between them. You dip the tip of your finger into her cunt to pick up a bit of moisture, running it around the edge of the entrance to her vagina.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12079RYkn3/238290.jpg

A few more circles around the inside of her pussy, and your finger gets more and more of her juices sticking to it. In no time at all, it's slick and wet, all the way up to your second knuckle. You snap some more pictures with your other hand. You try to zoom in with the camera, but it's impossible with only one hand. No big deal, really.

The girl is busy herself, still squeezing the dildo in between her tits, and making funny faces at the camera. She ends up licking towards it, trying to combine blowjob and titfuck all in one go. Too bad its just a silicone cock, and not a real piece of your flesh wedged up against her.

"Squeeze your tits, baby!" (Goto Post 17)

Put the dildo in her. (Goto Post 16)

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 05:15 PM
Dildo in hand, you get ready to show this girl the meaning of "fucked my brains out." It's funny, because the dildo is actually pointed at the exact same angle as your own cock, hard and horny inside your pants. You twist the end to turn on it's vibrating feature, and it begins to hum with a healthy sound.

The girl hears it turn on and she seems delighted with it. Her face lights up like a glow in the dark condom, (one of your favorite sex products,) with a big smile on her pretty red lips.

"Mmmmm!" she moans, before you even touch her with it.

You respond by taking a photo of her face, smiling. Then you prepare to rock her world.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12079RYkn3/238291.jpg

In one swift motion, you ram the dildo upwards into her, but it doesn't quite go in. Rather, it gets caught on her pussy lips, which are entirely not wet. Not wet yet, that is.

"Ow." she says. "It hurts. I'm not wet enough yet. I need to work my clit or something, unless you have lube."

"I don't have any lube onhand... I really feel silly for not having any. It's OK, we can get through this." you tell her confidantly.

"I need some tit pictures first, anyway." (Goto Post #17)

"Lie down on those cushions..." (Goto Post #18)

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 05:20 PM
Her soft hands start to cup around her voluptuous breasts. She seems to enjoy working her own tits, maybe even more than you do. Her eyes blink and she smiles on and off, while her hands are sliding around the soft flesh of her breasts.

"Just wondering, does it get you off when you do that?" you ask.

"Definately! And not just on my sensitive nipples, but all over my entire breast. Did you know that they expand when a girl is aroused? Almost like a penis, blood flows in and they expand in size. And my nipples become much more sensitive."

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12079RYkn3/238292.jpg

While she works her breasts, you push the dildo against her clit. She isn't wet enough for you to get it inside her, but this should help her get there. Her tanned hips rock back and forth, putting a variance in the pressure on her clit.

"Mmmmhmmmm." She moans. "That dildo feels good."

"That's cool. But you couldn't come, just from breast handling, could you?"

"No, not really. I need a man or woman to work my clit for me to come, unless they're the master at stimulating my G-spot. I really like it when my clit and my G-spot gets worked at the same time. I had a girlfriend once who would use her thumb and her index finger on me at the same time. The thumb on my clit, and the index finger reaching into my wet pussy, curving in to put pressure on my G-spot. She was amazing."

"I wish I had a G-spot," you admit.

"I wish I had a penis so I could have blowjobs. So I guess we're even then."

"Yeah, I suppose so. Okay, now I need you to..."

"...lie down for me." (Goto Post #18)

"Now I need you to pinch your nipples." (Goto Post #20)

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 05:24 PM
She looks back to make sure the cushions are where they should be, then leans backward onto them. She lies on her back with her knees together, and you snap another photo with the digital camera.

"What do you want me to do?" she asks.

You put your hands on her knees and pull her legs apart. She yields to you easily, and soon she is spread open. You're tempted to go down on her, but that wouldn't be right. Not now anyway, she might freak out. Better to explore your options for a bit first.

"Here, take the dildo." you tell her, turning the vibrations off.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12079RYkn3/238293.jpg

"I'm going to take a few shots of you just holding it, and then some shots of you putting it in."

With no more direction necessary, she starts to work the dildo around her pussy. Her legs are spread far apart, pulling her pussy lips open as well, making her gap ready to take the piece of silicone ram-bone.

"Do you want it all the way in?" she asks.

"Well, we'll let you run the show for a bit I think. Just do whatever you think feels the best, and I'll get the pictures of it."

"Okay!" she says, starting to insert the dildo in her pussy. "I'm pretty wet right now, and I really want to feel something long and hard inside me. I get mad at guys sometimes because they aren't direct enough to have sex with me. If a guy gets me wet... then he HAS to have sex with me, or else I'll think he's a coward, and I'll never see him again."

"Oh yeah?" you ask.

"Yeah. Well think of it this way: If I let him get me wet with either his mouth or his fingers, then I'm obviously willing to have sex with him, right? If I don't want to have sex with a guy, I won't let him go near my vagina."

"That makes sense."

She continues to slide the dildo around, putting it in a little deeper. But things aren't so easy to see from this position.

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 05:31 PM
As usual, she does what you say. The already slick dildo is slid further into her pussy. Drops of pussy juices squirt out the bottom, dripping into the crack of her ass. She moves it in and out even more, much to your delight.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12079RYkn3/238294.jpg

"You know, a lot of girls think that this is exploits women. But those women are stupid pieces of shit. Because in reality, a lot of men pay a good amount of money for porn, sex, and sex related products. Women pay money for it too, but not as much." she says.

"It's true. Most women get into the business willingly, aside from girls who are forced into prostitution. And for all the girls who say porn is demeaning to women... what about gay pornography where there are only pictures of men? Women who complain about stupid shit like that are dumb. If they don't want porn, they don't have to buy it. It's not like anyone forces it down their throats."

"Yeah, it's so true. It's good for women anyway, you know. A man could pay me to have sex with him, but almost any guy will have sex for free. So at least the girls get stuff out of it, money, dinner, a new car, shit like that."

This girl thinks the way most guys think! That's so wicked, you would almost consider dating her. Except the fact that she's a total slut... which is alright. Just go with what Grandpa used to always tell you about women... "Find em, fuck em, forget em!"

"There was this thing my mom used to tell me about guys," she says. "She would say 'Men: Find em, fuck em, forget em!' Isn't that funny?"

This girl really does think like a guy! Your penis is almost magnetically pulled towards her, throbbing in her pants. But you need to continue taking pictures of this girl, because your digital camera still has plenty of memory left on it before it becomes full.

"Lets get some shots of just you..." (Goto Post #21)

"Lets get some more toy shots!" (Goto Post #22)

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 05:34 PM
Her pussy lips are spread ever so slightly, enough for you to have good clit access. You work the tip of the dildo on her, pushing it against her clit. She sways as the buzzing tool of pleasure touches her most sensitive areas. You can see the tip of the dildo getting a bit wet, which means she's getting wetter.

You explore lower with the dildo, to the entrance of her pussy. Then, you spin it as you push it an inch into her. It moves with ease at first, but then things get a bit sticky. She still isn't wet enough. You move the dildo back up her slit to the top, pushing it against her clitoris again. The folds of her lips underneath her love button wrap around the dildo.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12079RYkn3/238295.jpg

She pinches her nipples, just like you asked. You take a picture. Holding her nipples, she lifts her breasts up higher, making them look even better. You wonder if something like that hurts her. You've had a few tit-twister's in your life, where someone grabs your nipple and pinches and twists it, those things fucking hurt.

Curiousity gets the better of you. "Does it hurt you to pinch them like that?" you ask.

"Oh no, not really. It's a little bit of pain, but it feels really good. When I was first developing my body, my nipples were tickled by touch. But now it's a powerful stimulant. Almost as good as that vibrator down below. I really like it when someone sucks my nipples though, and it's been a long time fantasy to have a threesome where a man and woman suck my nipples simultaneously. If you got a girl, I'd love to get some pictures like that."

You kick yourself in the ass for not having a bisexual female friend, who's also at your house. If only you did! Then you could have one hell of a threesome, AND pictures of two hot chicks. Dreams... always in your dreams.

Goto Post #18

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 05:41 PM
She pulls the dildo out of her cunt and sits back for a second.

"How do you want me to pose now?" she asks you.

"How about this? I'll work the camera, and you just improvise, OK?"

"No prob, watch this."

She lays on her back kicking her legs into the air, and you take some really nice pussy pictures of her, right into her crotch. You just can't wait to check these pictures out later, because your digital camera is pretty good, and the high-res shots of this girls pussy should be fine enough for you to see every last nub of shaved hair.

Next, she gets up, and does a bit of a dance. Her coordination is way off though, and you wonder if she's ever actually danced in her life. It reminds you of the way Elaine Benes danced off of Seinfeld, all messed up and ackward looking.

She sits back down, holding her ankle. She has a bad look on her face.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12079RYkn3/238296.jpg

"These stupid new shoes I got are giving me blisters, I gotta get them off. That's cool, right?"

"Keep em on, or you don't get paid!" (Goto Post 23)

"Go ahead, take em off." (Goto Post 24)

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 05:44 PM
She lies back down, unaware of what you are planning. But oh yes, you have some really wicked plans. There's a whole extra dildo behind you that's been untouched for this entire encounter... and a whole other hole on this girl that you can put it into.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12079RYkn3/238297.jpg

"I'm going to need you to do something special for me now, for the fetishist people out there. Nothing painful or weird, just something fun. You might think it tickles."

"What do you want me to do, my master?"

"I need you to put that dildo in and out of your pussy, getting it wet, and then slide your wet juices all over your asshole, while I take pictures."

She does as you request and giggles. "It does tickle! That's a funny feeling. Am I supposed to put this thing in my ass now?"

You take some pictures before you answer her. "Yeah, you can put it in your ass. Go ahead."

She tries to put it in her ass, but doesn't get too far with it. She has an annoyed look on her face.

"This one's too big, it won't fit. Sorry. I don't want to rip my asshole to shreds with something too large."

"Ohhh, but you don't know about my secret weapon!" you say in a weird voice, the kind a super-villian or mad scientist might have.

The look on her face now is hilarious. She must think you're a real dork. No matter though, this girl is just a stranger. She doesn't say anything.

You grab the second dildo from behind yourself, and hold it towards her. "This one is a lot smaller, " you tell her. "I'm sure it'll fit inside you."

Hand her the dildo and let her do the work. (Goto Post #25)

Stick the second dildo in her ass yourself! (Goto Post #26)

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 05:45 PM
"You just think you're kind of the world or something, don't you? Well you know what, GO FUCK YOURSELF! These shoes are chafing my feet and cutting through my skin with every step, and you won't let me take them off? What kind of Nazi Fuck are you?"

She's pissed and yelling. Must be a bad day for her or something. You don't say anything.

"That's what I thought!" she screams at you. "Give me my fifty dollars, I'm going home!"

"I didn't finish my photos, you don't get paid until I'm finished with them."

"GIVE ME MY MONEY!!!" she orders you.

You just laugh at her. She's just a little girl, what could she do to you? As she sees you laughing, she gets more and more pissed off. She takes off one of her shoes, and tosses it in an arc towards your stomach. You instinctively move your hands to catch it, and while they are down, she kicks you right in the face with her bare foot.

When you wake up, your wallet and camera are gone. The trick sure got the better of you. You take a couple tylenol for the pain in your head, and pound the dresser with your fist.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!" you yell, but nobody can hear you.

You Lose!

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 05:47 PM
She takes off her shoes, and then continues to improvise. First she finger fucks herself, putting her finger all the way inside of her pussy. She gets going so fast that her hand is making smacking noises against the outside of your body, and you're getting more and more turned on.

You take some more pictures, and notice that your memory card is almost completely full. You've taken a lot of shots! The guys are going to love this.

She continues to finger herself, and you figure that she's hitting her G-spot with her movements. Every time her hand comes out of her pussy, you can see that her middle and index fingers are curved, just the right way to stimulate her in the perfect spot.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12079RYkn3/238298.jpg

Next, she begins to finger her clit. Rather than rubbing her finger around it in circles, like most of the girls you know, she flicks her clit, back and forth, from left to right. Her movements are swift and dextrous, and her legs seem to lose control, shaking with her masturbation.

You take the last picture on your camera, and set it aside. Your boner is flaring in your pants, to the point that it hurts. You unzip your pants and whip your dick out, watching it throb with your pulse.

You start to jack off, watching her as she masturbates. She smiles when she sees what you are up to, and continues to work her pussy. Her eyes close and her legs are shaking more and more. You stroke your dick hard and fast, putting a lot of pressure right on the end.

She screams as she comes, and then collapses on the cushions, breathing very heavily. But you still aren't done yet. You start to slow down your strokes as you get closer to orgasm, twisting your hand when it reaches the end of your long, hard shaft.

When you come, your first shot of sperm flies towards her, landing just short of her feet. You ejaculate more semen, sending out six shots of cum in total. You hold the base of your dick tightly and move your hand up it one last time, squeezing one last spurt of cum out of your shaft. It slides down your dick and hand, finally resting on your pants.

Without saying another word, you reach into your wallet and hand the girl her fifty dollars. She smiles, and puts her shoes back on. She says nothing. She gets up and heads for the door, and you follow her, still not sure what to say. As she is walking down the sidewalk along the side of your house, heading for the front, you shout out to her.

"Come back sometime if you wanna do it again!" you say.

She turns and smiles, blowing you a kiss. The lady next door is staring at the both of you. Imagine what she must be thinking! You are in your doorway with your limp dick hanging from your pants, jizz still dripping from it. And she's only wearing a towel, still topless on this hot summer day. She gets in her car and peels off.

You go back inside and sit down on your couch. You turn on the TV and crack open a cold one, and wonder if you'll hear from the mysterious girl ever again.

You Win!

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 05:49 PM
You hand her the smaller dildo, and she lifts up her leg to give access to her waiting asshole. Her anus is rimmed and lubed up with her own juices, and she aims the smaller dildo into her brown hole.

"It still doesn't fit," she tells you.

You wonder exactly how hard she's trying to get it in there, but decide not to push the girl. Girls can be unpredictable when you piss them off.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12079RYkn3/238299.jpg

Although she can't get the second dildo into her ass, that's pretty much alright, and you take a few more photos of her crotch real close up, with both of the dildos in the picture. When your camera runs out of memory, you pay the girl and she leaves.

Your cushions are smeared with her vaginal flow, and when your friends don't believe your story, you take some bets and show them the pictures on your computer. You make back eighty dollars, which puts you ahead thirty for the whole day. You combine that with the ten you had left over earlier, and grab a fat bag of weed. Life is good.

You Win!

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 05:52 PM
"Alright, turn around and get on your knees for me. This won't hurt a bit, I promise. Leave the dildo in your cunt, just like it is now."

In a second she is on her knees, and the first dildo is still wedged into her moist, wet hole. You come closer to her and kneel behind her, between her legs.

Her lips are held far apart by the large dildo in her pussy, and you can see her own juices, dripping and pooling around her clitoris and hood. The slippery fluids are sticking all over her crotch, on the dildo and also her skin. The juices are also all over her asshole, and you hope that it's enough lube to get the smaller dildo inside her.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12079RYkn3/238300.jpg

You gently slide in the smaller dildo, stopping only to take some more pictures. The camera is out of memory now, so you set it aside. You work the dildo into her lubed asshole, putting it in only a few inches. You are very careful not to shove it in too far, because if you put it in all the way, her body will pull it inside of her and she'll need a proctologist. No need for that!

She realizes that your camera is turned off and put to the side, and she reaches behind herself, cupping her hand over your crotch.

"Do I get paid now, or do we have sex first?"

Now this is definately a killer situation. You wouldn't normally pay a girl for sex, but since you're already paying her for the pictures, you might as well fuck her! You pull both of the dildos out of her, and toss them to the side. Then you unzip your fly, and pull your dick out through your boxers. She grabs the end of it and twists it, a bit roughly, but it feels good.

Fuck her up the ass. (Goto Post #27)

Fuck her in the pussy. (Goto Post #28)

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 05:53 PM
With one swift motion you ram your dick into her ass. You experience incredible pain! That hole surely isn't lubed up enough for this. But not your dick is in her a good three inches.

She screams with the impact, and pulls away from you. Your dick is torn from her ass, and blood runs down one of her cheeks. You don't know if its her blood or yours, but you do know it feels like your dick met a cheese grator. You really should have had more lube.

"YOU SICK FUCK!" she yells at you! "STICKING YOUR DICK IN MY ASSHOLE AND WITH NO CONDOM!"

You don't know what to say, so you say nothing. Instead, you hold your throbbing dick and try to see if the skin got ripped somewhere.

"THATS BLOOD!!!" she screams, obviously after finding blood.

She gets up to run, and flies out the room. Then she runs back in, and picks up her towel from the ground. As she spins, she accidentally knocks over your digital camera, cracking the lens.

She runs out the door and you never see her again. The lens will cost a fair buck to replace, but at least you didn't have to pay the girl, and the memory card is completely intact.

You still feel stupid though, because if you stuck it in her pussy you probably would have gotten to fuck her and the camera would have been alright. Oh well... hopefully more girls will come in response to the advertisement.

You Lose!

teebs_darklord
01-02-2008, 05:55 PM
You stick your unprotected dick into her pussy. It feels great, with an almost frictionless sliding motion. Her pussy walls are tighter than you thought, or maybe she's squeezing your pussy muscles. Either way, this is the best sex you've ever had in quite a long time.

You rock in and out, but after two thrusts, she starts to wonder about protection.

"Are you wearing a condom, big boy?"

You continue thrusting. This feels too good too stop. You can already feel yourself getting closer to orgasm, but you don't think she's being turned on by it at all.

"Uh, no, no I don't got one. You're on the pill, right?"

More thrusting. It's getting better and better.

"No, I'm not. You gotta pull out, we can't do it without protection."

You're so close to coming that you just disregard her. You put your hands on her ass cheeks and pull her body close to you with each thrust, driving your cock deep up into her.

"I said pull out! Pull out!" she says.

Your orgasm begins, and you leave one shot of cum inside of her. Then you pull out and leave two more shots on her pussy and ass crack.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12079RYkn3/238301.jpg

"If you got a condom, we can finish... that was getting good." she tells you.

You do have condoms, but you just came, and soon you'll be a limp noodle.

"Nah, I don't have any condoms. That's alright, we don't need to finish. The main thing is that I got my pictures." You don't tell her you came, and she doesn't seem to know.

You wipe her ass and pussy off with her own towel from the floor, and then hand her fifty dollars from your wallet. She seems annoyed that you aren't going to get a condom and fuck her, and she leaves rather promptly. Oh well.

What a day! You got fucked, and a gallery of XXX pictures, all for only fifty dollars. And you know you would've just spend that money on beer and weed anyway, so you consider it a gain. You hope that the girl has no diseases, and that if you impregnated her, she gets an abortion.

You Win!

birdie8819
01-02-2008, 10:15 PM
Very good job bro teebs_darklord !!! I almost lose out when I wanted to choose to ram her ass. :p

marlborotan
03-02-2008, 03:34 AM
good job bro although I go left right up down for the choice. :p

pocketrocket
03-02-2008, 08:37 AM
Good man with Great Stories to tell :D

teebs_darklord
04-02-2008, 10:30 AM
good job bro although I go left right up down for the choice. :p

Ya, tats a problem I realise...Probably will have to use hyperlink for ppl to select their options for the next story but dunno if workable or not...'

Good man with Great Stories to tell :D

There was a time many many moons ago when I was just a little kid reading interactive stories...about wat I dun know...:p

But as I look at it, these type of stories really take a lot of patience to read since you are flipping from page to page...and in this case, scrolling up and down, forward and backward between pages...but the good thing bout these stories is that depending on the various choices you make along the way, you get totally different endings...:D

Chivas Regal
05-02-2008, 12:37 AM
bro teebs_darklord,

big brother, very unique way to tell a story with pictures.
thanks. ;) :)

wanmalay
05-02-2008, 04:33 AM
Interesting stories with pictures. Nice job.

teebs_darklord
05-02-2008, 07:55 AM
Intruder

You wake up with a hangover, it's a typical Sunday morning. You struggle out of bed and throw on a clean pair of boxers from your drawer. You look through your closet for a t-shirt and put that on as well. As you pull it over your head, you hear a creaking outside your bedroom door. The floor there creaks whenever you walk across it, meaning that there is someone in your house!

You begin to wonder if you came home with anyone last night. Perhaps... Your skills with the ladies are pretty decent so its not a long-shot for you to have picked up some broad at the bar and brought her back to your pad to rock her world. You shudder and hope that if it is some girl you brought home, that she isn't nasty like that fat bitch you picked up last week when you were SOOO wasted. Seems like anyone'll do if you're horny and drunk, but when you're sober you have standards of course.

You tiptoe over to the door of your room and peer out, seeing a woman in pyjamas, and oddly enough, high-heels. You step out of your room, and she backs against a wall, surprised to see you.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12109XZG2S/239509.jpg

"I uh, was, um... well it's like this: I'm from next door, I was just looking for some peanut butter to make my daughter a sandwich, I ran out back there... I'm so sorry to intrude but she gets all fussy and your door was unlocked - its been hard ever since her bastard father started cheating on me and left... to keep food..." the mysterious woman rambles.

"My name's Amber. This is so embarrassing," she introduces herself, blushing. "I just moved in this weekend, I can't afford my old place without my ex-husband helping on the rent. The bastard. Would you happen to have any peanut butter I could borrow?"

"Sure, but let's talk on the balcony.
I could use some fresh air for my hangover." [Click to proceed] (http://http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565858-post36.html)

"Maybe I could, what do I get in return?" [Click to Proceed] (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565863-post37.html)

teebs_darklord
05-02-2008, 08:06 AM
"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea," she tells you. You both walk over onto the balcony. "I have this obsession with gravity, you see? I always think of throwing things off of cliffs, watching them fall until they hit the ground. I imagine my own body falling, like from this balcony."

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12109XZG2S/239549.jpg

"It sure is a long way down," you tell her.

"I wonder if - when I hit the ground ... would my eyes be opened or closed?"

"Sounds like something I heard in a Bjork song once..." [Click to Proceed] (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565868-post38.html)

teebs_darklord
05-02-2008, 08:10 AM
"Well, I don't really have anything too great to offer you right now. All I have is this nightie, my shoes, and some hair barettes. I don't know what to tell you," she says.

Staring at her long legs, you begin to feel an erection coming on. You can see her body through the spaces in her nightgown. Your eyes move from her breasts, down to her navel, and then down to her crotch. You can see that she trims her pubic hair. You try not to think too much about sex so that you don't end up with a 6 inch bulge in your shorts.

"Do you see anything you like?" she asks. She looks downward, so that you know she is looking at your shorts. You look down as well, seeing a bulge developing. She surely sees it too. "I've been feeling pretty unappreciated since my husband started cheating. I served him with divorce papers last month. Maybe I could do something for you that you would appreciate..."

She begins to play with the straps going over her shoulders, teasingly. You can tell she is thinking of taking it off right there in front of you.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12109XZG2S/239562.jpg

"Can you think of something you want?" she asks. Unsure of what to do, you hesitate. She begins to remove the straps.

Say nothing and see what she does. (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565869-post39.html)

"I can see that you keep things trimmed down there.
Why don't you give me a closer look of that?" (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565875-post40.html)

teebs_darklord
05-02-2008, 08:14 AM
"Okay, you got me... it is from a Bjork song. You didn't look like the type of person who would be into that kind of music. Thats good though, its nice to know that we have some things in common."

Amber leans out over the railing a little bit, making her nightgown play naughtily on the back of her legs. The fabric slides up and down over her contoured ass. A slight wind picks up and lets you know for sure that she doesn't have any panties on.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12109XZG2S/239563.jpg

"My ex-girlfriend was into Bjork, it kinda rubbed off on me," you tell her. "I saw her live once, and I got a hand-job from this young girl that I was making out with in the crowd. Kinda crazy to do something like that in public, with a stranger, don't you think?"

"I don't know, I've done some pretty crazy stuff in my times," she sounds like she is speaking from experience.

"Oh yeah, like what?" (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565880-post41.html)

teebs_darklord
05-02-2008, 08:16 AM
"I think I know what you'd like... you'd like to see me take this off." she says. It's so true that you can't deny it. The straps move farther down her arms, slowly coming down. You can't wait to see her tits, you wonder if her nipples will be erect. Maybe, it is a bit chilly in the room.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12109XZG2S/239564.jpg

Continue (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565886-post42.html)

teebs_darklord
05-02-2008, 08:20 AM
She pulls her nightshirt up quickly in the middle revealing her bush. It's shaved closely, trimmed around a line of hair that goes upwards from her pussy. You can tell she takes good care of it, maybe even waxing.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12109XZG2S/239565.jpg

Amber looks over her own body as you watch it. "I like to keep it trimmed up and clean. Removing all the hair feels nice but reminds me of child-porn so I leave a strip. I bet you think it's pretty sexy, huh?"

"Yeah, you're sexy." (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565891-post44.html)

teebs_darklord
05-02-2008, 08:23 AM
"Mmm," she closes her eyes. "I've done a lot of 'bad' things in my time. I'm not sure what to tell you. How about I tell you of the last thing that I did?"

"As long as its crazy, I'm willing to listen."

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12109XZG2S/239566.jpg

Amber has a little bit of a smirk after hearing this. "Well, last year at my husband's Christmas party, we snuck into his bosses office and videotaped us having sex on his desk. He came in while we were in the act so I seduced him and got it on the tape. Then my husband threatened to blackmail him later and he got a promotion."

"Feel like doing something crazy today?" (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565897-post45.html)

teebs_darklord
05-02-2008, 08:25 AM
She drops the two straps past her shoulders, exposing her breasts. The nipples are semi-hard, you notice. Not the hugest tits, but not that small either. Not bad at all, you think to yourself. Your erection builds in your pants staring at her body.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12109XZG2S/239567.jpg

Continue (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565887-post43.html)

teebs_darklord
05-02-2008, 08:27 AM
Amber looks into your eyes for a second to catch your attention.

Like a teenage girl, she asks you: "What do you think?" with her finger in her mouth.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12109XZG2S/239568.jpg

"It looks alright to me..." (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565901-post46.html)

"You're so damn hot!" (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565913-post47.html)

teebs_darklord
05-02-2008, 08:29 AM
"Why, thank you!" she seems pleased that you told her she is sexy. "Now what should I do for you?"

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12109XZG2S/239569.jpg

"I want you to touch yourself." (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565917-post48.html)

"What do you think I want?" (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565869-post39.html)

teebs_darklord
05-02-2008, 08:33 AM
"I always feel like doing something crazy..."

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12109XZG2S/239570.jpg

"I think you have a beautiful face." (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565922-post50.html)

"I'd love to get a piece of your ass." (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565927-post51.html)

teebs_darklord
05-02-2008, 08:35 AM
Amber smiles and kisses your hand, then moves against the wall again.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12109XZG2S/239571.jpg

"My husband was a real take-charge kind of guy. I like that in a man. When we used to make love, he would just take me and do what he pleased. He would put me into the positions he wanted me in, tell me what to do, you know... it's so much fun. I like the feeling of being dominated by my partner."

Start Kissing her (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565935-post52.html)

teebs_darklord
05-02-2008, 08:41 AM
"Why thank you!" she looks pleased.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12109XZG2S/239572.jpg

[SIZE="4"]Continue (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565935-post53.html)[/SIZe[/URL]

teebs_darklord
05-02-2008, 08:45 AM
Her hand makes it's way to her crotch. She runs her finger up and down her lips slowly, moaning very quietly. "I'm very sensitive, more than most women, I think," she tells you. "I like to spread my lips out so my clit is more exposed, then I rub circles around it."

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12109XZG2S/239573.jpg

"It feels sooo good to do it like that. When men finger me they never seem to do this for me. I wish they would. I haven't been fingered in so long, I'd really love that right now..."

[B]"My ex-girlfriend said I have 'magic fingers'." [ (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565935-post54.html)/B]

pocketrocket
05-02-2008, 08:45 AM
But as I look at it, these type of stories really take a lot of patience to read since you are flipping from page to page...and in this case, scrolling up and down, forward and backward between pages...but the good thing bout these stories is that depending on the various choices you make along the way, you get totally different endings...:D

Let your imagination runs wild then coz mine is running all the way from Singapore to Australia now. Ha! :D

teebs_darklord
05-02-2008, 08:49 AM
Amber sits down with you on the balcony and giggles.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12109XZG2S/239574.jpg

"You really think so? That's so sweet of you!" she leans across and kisses you once.

"You have a nice body too." (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565935-post55.html)

teebs_darklord
05-02-2008, 08:54 AM
"Men have always complimented me on my ass."

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12109XZG2S/239575.jpg

"But not all men are man enough to satisfy me. Are you man enough?"

"I know it." (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565935-post56.html)

teebs_darklord
05-02-2008, 08:58 AM
"MMmmmmm" she moans. You make out with her for a little while. You can smell her wetness coming from between her legs. She giggles as you touch her breasts, then she takes your hands in hers.

"What do you think I should do next?"

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12109XZG2S/239578.jpg

"Look at my body, its trembling in desire for you. My lips are dripping onto the floor..."

"Show me your pussy." (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565935-post58.html)

"You have a really nice ass, Amber." (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565935-post59.html)

teebs_darklord
05-02-2008, 09:07 AM
"I would do almost anything for a man who compliments me and finds me attractive..."

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12109XZG2S/239579.jpg

You feel like you'll nut in your pants if you don't get a piece of this chick, and fast. She just seems so damn easy, so flirty, so exhibitionist. This looks like an exciting girl to have an affair with.

Continue (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565935-post60.html)

teebs_darklord
05-02-2008, 09:19 AM
"He he he, that's so funny! I would let you finger me if you wanted to, I haven't been able to get off since my husband left. Oh, I want it sooo bad."

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12109XZG2S/239580.jpg

She begins to finger herself faster and moaning louder. She looks at you and licks her lips, then traces her finger across her breast, into her cleavage, and across the other breast. "I'd love it if you would touch me now, you want to touch me, right?"

"Baby, I want more than that!" (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565935-post61.html)

teebs_darklord
05-02-2008, 09:21 AM
Amber looks to the side, across the balcony. "Its such a nice day."

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12109XZG2S/239581.jpg

She crosses her legs and you can see her pussy. It's glaring at you. She has no underwear on, and she's baring her crotch to you. Your dick gets harder. You shift your legs so your pants sit better.

"I can see your snatch." (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565935-post62.html)

Say nothing... (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565935-post63.html)

teebs_darklord
05-02-2008, 09:40 AM
"My husband really was an ass-man. I mean, other than being an ass, he really liked ass. As opposed to tits or legs I guess. One time he kept grabbing my ass when we were visiting my parents' house, and we ended up fooling around in the bathroom."

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12109XZG2S/239582.jpg

"He kept putting his fingers in me and then rubbing my juices on his cock. Then he took me from behind and put it in my ass. I was surprised how good it was, I had always heard it was hard and painful, but I actually enjoyed it."

"I've never put it in a girl's ass before..." (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565935-post64.html)

teebs_darklord
05-02-2008, 09:45 AM
This story will be continued later today or tomorrow...

In the meantime, pls do not post anything in this thread as I have linked posts #52 onwards to my future posts in this thread. I have already reserved posts #58 until post #65 for my story...

teebs_darklord
05-02-2008, 02:13 PM
Amber kneels down in front of you. With her legs bent like that, you have a wicked view of her pussy-lips. You know this girl is wet, the question is, will she be dripping on the floor? You put your hand in her hair and look down at her, giving a gentle push to direct her head in the direction it should be going.

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12109XZG2S/239639.jpg

Amber's head gets buried in your crotch, and her hands are feeling you as well. She holds your dick in one hand and stretches her other hand up your stomach and across your chest. "You're so sexy!" she says.

She points your dick into her mouth and begins to suck on it. Lots of suction. It's been a while since you had a blowjob this good before. Her tongue runs circles around your shaft, then she begins to deep throat you. Next, your dick is pulled out of her mouth, and she rubs its glistening surface with her hand.

"I like your slit, spread your legs." (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565935-post65.html)

teebs_darklord
05-02-2008, 02:16 PM
"MMmhmmmmm..."

http://www.pixcastle.com/pic/12109XZG2S/239642.jpg

"I like to get rim-jobs. Would you give me a rim-job?"

"I don't think so." (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2565935-post66.html)

teebs_darklord
05-02-2008, 02:20 PM
Juz found out that there is something wrong with the links I put in...Story will be re-published tomorrow when I have sorted out everything...

manure
07-02-2008, 02:37 AM
nice story bro~!

very interesting way of telling a story:D

VicChai
08-02-2008, 08:31 AM
Keep it coming.:)