PDA

View Full Version : Still a virgin?

boobking
31-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Is it possible for a female to achieve an orgasm and still remain a virgin?
(i.e. hymen still intact)

Shorion
31-01-2008, 10:23 PM
"The female body can achieve orgasm from stimulation of the clitoris and from stimulation of the G-spot. The Gräfenberg spot, or G-spot, is a small area behind the female pubic bone surrounding the urethra and accessible through the anterior wall of the vagina. Many scientists believe that only certain women possess a G-spot. The G-spot orgasm is sometimes referred to as "vaginal," because it results from stimulation inside the vagina, including during sexual intercourse." - from wikipedia

so yes, a girl can achieve orgasm without ever having to have her virgina violated and hymen broke. in fact, most of the girls i know prefer a clitorial orgasam as they say that it is more intense.

Youngblood
01-02-2008, 03:38 AM
Is it possible for a female to achieve an orgasm and still remain a virgin?
(i.e. hymen still intact)

The answer is yes. You ever eat abalone :D

cuntology
01-02-2008, 10:09 AM
Gers do not need penetration to get orgasm ....

aczeta76
01-02-2008, 10:53 AM
Yes.. but why does it matter...

:p

WOOHOO
01-02-2008, 01:14 PM
so yes, a girl can achieve orgasm without ever having to have her virgina violated and hymen broke. in fact, most of the girls i know prefer a clitorial orgasam as they say that it is more intense.

sorry but which part of the body does this organ belong too??:confused::D

sarcasm
01-02-2008, 03:19 PM
Hmm, sounds like a state in a distant country ... where might that be :D

Xgenre
01-02-2008, 04:14 PM
Hmm, sounds like a state in a distant country ... where might that be :D

U Sex Ass? Like that confirm vagina virgin.

Anyway, even if the hymen is broken, she may still be a virgin. A lot of ladies break their hymen while cycling u know? Then how?

wang yu
01-02-2008, 04:23 PM
Anyway, it doesnt matter whether virgin or not, and whether she orgasm and no penetration yet .....

justbob
01-02-2008, 04:37 PM
I don't consider any girl that has had an orgasm as a result of being given oral sex by a BF as being a virgin. She has definitely lost her innocence

Tho, I maintain that doing virgins(in the strictest sense) is a waste of time.

Shorion
01-02-2008, 04:47 PM
sorry but which part of the body does this organ belong too??:confused::D

yeah lah, my bad typo ok?

and yup why does it really matter? personally i think virgins are overrated. ;)

Thom07
02-02-2008, 06:54 PM
IMHO, I think that virgin = does not have any sex experience before and does not mean having an intact hymen. As mentioned by bro Xgenre and to add on, many girls had tore their hymens unintentionally during everyday activities. ;)

Qimonda
03-02-2008, 02:36 AM
As long hymen still intact, she's still considered a V, if I'm not wong

natsuki
03-02-2008, 03:09 AM
Seriously.. No nid insert a dick, girls can also archieve orgasm.... i think... :p

Youngblood
03-02-2008, 03:27 AM
Seriously.. No nid insert a dick, girls can also archieve orgasm.... i think... :p

You are a gal and you dunno :confused:

natsuki
03-02-2008, 03:44 AM
You are a gal and you dunno :confused:

cuz i onli know myself mah.. the rest of the girls i dunnoe.. :p