PDA

View Full Version : Gillian Chung/ Bobo Edison Chan

Satan_Gal
31-01-2008, 01:25 PM
Do you guys think these pic are real?

Cowboy Caleb – (NSFW): Edison Chen & Gillian Chung Sex Scandal Photos? (http://cowboycaleb.liquidblade.com/index.php/archives/2008/01/29/nsfw-edison-chen-gillian-chung-sex-scandal-photos/)

Think it's real see below

latest post Xiaxue.blogspot.com - Everyone's reading it (http://www.xiaxue.blogspot.com/)

and this

Blog (http://mes-moments.spaces.live.com/blog/cns/) - uncensored

darkafac
31-01-2008, 01:39 PM
i think shd be real.. it dun look fake to me. especially gillian chung espression.. ownage :)

Akina
31-01-2008, 01:40 PM
Wow, very realistic leh ...

danielpng
31-01-2008, 02:05 PM
from the first pic when it was out, i reckon that the pic is 100% authentic.
edison is one damn lucky bastard.. farked so many fellow celebs..
hoping to see more juicy pics man.. cant wait...

maia
31-01-2008, 02:10 PM
Haha, lucky bastard ... I think he is not so well endowed judging from pic ... correct me if I wrong :)

no_faith
31-01-2008, 02:25 PM
why need to visit blogs where u have SBF exchange?
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sammyboy-link-picture-exchange-plaza/80951-edison-gillian-bobo.html
:D

surgeon
31-01-2008, 02:39 PM
Wow bro you are gd, must be surfing around the exchange alot he ... :)

alligator
31-01-2008, 03:10 PM
tks satan for bringing this up, else i wont hv seen in exchange too ... and tks no_faith for the sbf link ... :)

Frankiestine
31-01-2008, 04:23 PM
Poor Gillian, there goes her goody two shoes image...dun think the pics are fake..you will note that they only condemned the posting of the pic but stop short of saying they are fake..

i r a
31-01-2008, 04:29 PM
I think that is the risk you have to take for taking pictures ... quite stupid to do that ,..... bros be warned ....

Satan_Gal
31-01-2008, 05:28 PM
more proof to show that all the pics are true...not photoshop...enjoy :D

陈冠希XX事件 (http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dgrjt9gx_252q32wwhgd)

hitam
31-01-2008, 05:39 PM
Sis you the woman, anyway, I am not shock tjhey did it, just shocked the pics got out

EtherC
31-01-2008, 06:48 PM
The direction of light source and lighting on the faces appear correct. Although photo editing softwares allow addition of "graininess" to the picture and one can splice in the head, I think it looks pretty seamless.

Amazing how far one can get with a rich Dad and good looks. That guy didn't even graduate from high school.

scott999
31-01-2008, 06:51 PM
i really wonder whats the main agenda behind this scandal.
So many ppl involved, affected...

fax88
31-01-2008, 07:36 PM
Edison chan now become hero of all men!!! We envy him to core !!!

Carlos Santana
31-01-2008, 08:27 PM
i really wonder whats the main agenda behind this scandal.
So many ppl involved, affected...

Not sure but just sit back and enjoy the pics bro. Leave it to the police to figure it out. Meanwhile hoping to see more! ;)

Intel Ops
31-01-2008, 08:53 PM
Now I'm wishing I'm him :D

dirtymonk82
31-01-2008, 09:25 PM
oooohhhh...dame nice, to be able to see cecilia chueng naked in my life..hoho

alanthegreat
31-01-2008, 09:27 PM
i thk the photos are really real. how to perfectly crop the expression, lighting effect and position exactly on the photoshop?

given edison's backgd which is ABC.. its rather common for him to be taking these type photos for keepsake yea? somemore, if im the girl, im more willing to let "him" take photo as he's also another celebrity.. at least "he" wont use it to blackmail.

but well, accidents do happen. dont think any party thought it would leak out. too bad for the girls.

btw.. for cecilia's photo.. got show tatoo.. to prove authencity, don't they have some of her pics that shows whether she got tatoo or not?

canning
31-01-2008, 10:48 PM
[QUOTE=scott999;2558021]i really wonder whats the main agenda behind this scandal.

I think that It is blackmail, According to Xin Min, there is a report that said that the guy is asking for RMB 30 million by the 1st day of CNY, if not, he will release more pic.

Brushup
01-02-2008, 12:55 AM
[QUOTE=scott999;2558021]i really wonder whats the main agenda behind this scandal.

I think that It is blackmail, According to Xin Min, there is a report that said that the guy is asking for RMB 30 million by the 1st day of CNY, if not, he will release more pic.

RMB 30 Million / 5 = SGD 6 Million

thats a lot of money, i wonder if the victims can sue the guy for black mailling?

JediSkull
01-02-2008, 02:59 AM
more pics on the way i hope!~!~ RMB 30million will never be fulfilled lar!~!~ the guy who is blackmailing might as well release everything now!!!! ALL BROS ARE WAITING FOR THE CELEB NUDE PICS GALORE!!! basket!~!~ edison is bonking the "dream gals" of many bros here man!!! at least we can enjoy the free nudes even if we dun get to bonk them!!! ;)

jeffrey83
01-02-2008, 03:36 AM
in regards to the Blog.. Xiaxue....

think she off the track liao la... why should she comment that how many cm thing... how long or short...

girl , i tell u ... dun be suprised that one day u kana thing s like tat...

to be honest, i dun like her writing at all... comment all these..... why coz, just need to lengthen her blog entry?..oh well man... Xiaxue might be shaved...

those who know her or able to let her know wat i Commented , pls do us, and for her A FAVOUR.

Blog Writer so wat?... pls mind wat u say..

Voltz
01-02-2008, 03:46 AM

think she off the track liao la... why should she comment that how many cm thing... how long or short...

to be honest, i dun like her writing at all... comment all these..... why coz, just need to lengthen her blog entry?..oh well man... Xiaxue might be shaved...

those who know her or able to let her know wat i Commented , pls do us, and for her A FAVOUR.

I definitely second yr thoughts bro! Blog Writer so wat?? shes acting she is some kinda superstar celebrity and as if shes a BIG chio bu! :mad: Wa kao.. Shes fat and short in real person.. im sure theres many prc dat looks far better than her.. She said that "its only natural" for her blog to be voted top 100 website in singapore... when will this girl ever learn to be humble?? she commenting on Edison's manhood cos probaly her ang mo bf has a 20" X10" dick.. :D

temperance
01-02-2008, 04:05 AM

She's just another bimbo who thought she's getting a shot at fame through her blog and getting associated with the celebrities. But look what happened to her 'shows' and what not? Bombed all the way sia..... If it wasn't for the fact somebody mentioned her, I don't think anybody will remember her lor.....

She's expired liao.......:D

01-02-2008, 06:26 AM

More pics? The next few days gonna be interesting.

darkafac
01-02-2008, 08:30 AM
i think there will be more pics of other female singers/actress.. cant wait for it.. :)

Mai Hai
01-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Whatever the outcome good for us. Hope more pics of Edison's other gers come out too :D

Xgenre
01-02-2008, 04:05 PM
Shall we consolidate all our future posts at the below thread? It started earlier than this thread.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sammyboy-link-picture-exchange-plaza/80951-edison-gillian-bobo-10.html

In this way, we dun have to read 2 threads to get the latest news. Plus the other thread seems to have more pictures. I'm sure no one wants to miss anything right? :p

Carlos Santana
01-02-2008, 09:09 PM
Looks like show's over. They caught the guy. :(

Johnston
02-02-2008, 01:21 AM
Bum bum bum.
And so it all comes to an end. No more juicy pics. :P

fisto
02-02-2008, 06:53 AM
Bum bum bum.
And so it all comes to an end. No more juicy pics. :P

Too bad. :( They were most certainly real.

Frankly, if you could Photoshop that well (which is insanely well) then you could get a high paying job in the US film industry. No need to extort.

takashitei
02-02-2008, 10:21 AM
But at least we can know is the pics that he upload is real or doctored when the case bring up to court! The can of worms will be out then....:)

davidtock
02-02-2008, 03:48 PM

I can't agree with you more. She and that sucker Steven Lim are shames to Singaporeans!

bully
02-02-2008, 04:42 PM
Looks like show's over. They caught the guy. :(

Heard dat guy is not the main suspect. Think he should be lying low now as there is no more new pics on the net. :cool:

singexpat
02-02-2008, 05:00 PM
bros, latest news..

e guy tht was caught is onli e ka kia..

main mastermind (supplier) still "safe"..

hope e police make him tulan enough to reveal rests of e pics n e videos..:D

Thom07
02-02-2008, 06:46 PM
bros, latest news..

e guy tht was caught is onli e ka kia..

main mastermind (supplier) still "safe"..

hope e police make him tulan enough to reveal rests of e pics n e videos..:D

Hmm then things will only get more interesting for us. I guess many many bros are 'waiting' for the rest of the photos. :D

可口可乐
02-02-2008, 08:16 PM
Latest news from the wanbao tonight is that the main culprit is a relative of Edison. Those pics was extracted from Edison's PC when he send it to this relative to repair it. Now Edison has say that he will be taking revenge. Getting more interesting :D

spinelli10
02-02-2008, 10:44 PM
I heard from my frens there's rumours cecelia's dad is getting hitman to bump that mastermind off :eek:

Eternity_Gal
02-02-2008, 10:53 PM
Hmm, surely there are more and more news speculating on. hmm..when there is demand, the Gou Zai would surely meet to the demand and produce imaginative rumors about the artistes...

warresg
03-02-2008, 09:15 AM
I heard from my frens there's rumours cecelia's dad is getting hitman to bump that mastermind off :eek:

now that he knows edison & his son are actually cousins :D

suprsheep
03-02-2008, 09:34 AM
Latest news from the wanbao tonight is that the main culprit is a relative of Edison. Those pics was extracted from Edison's PC when he send it to this relative to repair it. Now Edison has say that he will be taking revenge. Getting more interesting :D

aiyoh the relative abuse the trust given upon him..

ang09
03-02-2008, 10:57 AM
I heard from my frens there's rumours cecelia's dad is getting hitman to bump that mastermind off :eek:He dare meh....so many eyes on this case,dont think he got the gut to risk spending all his life in prison.

fisto
03-02-2008, 04:02 PM
WOW. They should make a movie about this! :D

regent
03-02-2008, 08:20 PM
Whatever it is I think this is going to be an interesting story to follow ... best more and more pictures come out, hopefully of other gers also ... :D

tomvoyeur
04-02-2008, 01:06 AM
Whatever it is I think this is going to be an interesting story to follow ... best more and more pictures come out, hopefully of other gers also ...

I doubt so. The arrest of the perpretrators will put pay to our souce of such saucy pics now. :o

sexytoy.com.sg
04-02-2008, 01:13 AM
I doubt so. The arrest of the perpretrators will put pay to our souce of such saucy pics now. :o

Sian liao there goes our enjoyment..:mad:

scorkeong
04-02-2008, 02:53 AM
To gals he got good looks , no surprise he got 1000plus photos in his laptop :).
but seems the gals in the photo looks like they are high?

lilmei
04-02-2008, 07:32 AM
I think this should be it.
usually, even before the arrest i think eddison and rest of the star would get some injunction to stop more pics from beling published.
when edison says he is striking back w/o denying the authencity, i think some blood will spill in HK .. overall, interesting week ...

if not for the face i cannot up anyone, i'll surely have upped the bros who efficiently n effectively uploaded the pics .. gd job, u deserve a National Day award for efficiency !:p

listerine
04-02-2008, 06:25 PM
My wishes for CNY.

HK Mafia infiltrate HK Police Infernal Affairs-style.

Mole gets his hand to the said photos.

Mole send it to Boss.

Boss send to Msia DVD shops.

MICCMI
05-02-2008, 08:23 PM
those pics are real?!

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Wf-0ih9KA&feature=related

edsion apology video

protector
05-02-2008, 08:29 PM
Ooooooh, so we wont be getting anymore saucy pics ....

natsuki
05-02-2008, 08:41 PM
I feel sad for those female celebs... esp those GND feel.. They tried so hard to maintain their image... Hmmm... Haiz... There goes Gillian~ :(

tomvoyeur
05-02-2008, 11:37 PM
I feel sad for those female celebs... esp those GND feel.. They tried so hard to maintain their image... Hmmm... Haiz... There goes Gillian~

This also goes to show that people r very similar. Celeb or not, they basically do the same usual missionary positions. ;)

xxxcliffxxx
06-02-2008, 12:10 AM
think there are new photo leaked, just saw from here:
Edison Chen sex photo scandals - latest blowjob photo leaked! : Jialat dot Com (http://www.jialat.com/2008/02/05/edison-chen-sex-photo-scandals-latest-blowjob-photo-leaked/)

GL13
06-02-2008, 08:52 AM
Pics taken off already ... anyway with 1K over pics ... :eek:

hubber27
06-02-2008, 10:32 AM
I always the fans for Gillian. After the malaysia nipple incident, i try to forget about it and now came last week news. OMG! One down for my Fav celebs. I still have high hopes for 胡杏儿(HK), Sweety 言言 刘品言 (Tw) and our very own Felicia Chin (SG). :D Let them be angels to me.

tomandli
06-02-2008, 04:18 PM
just got some other pic from
;
HIDEBEHIND.COM - 551--1.jpg - anonymous image and movie hosting (http://hidebehind.com/9623DC)

hope still arround

unsung80
06-02-2008, 04:42 PM
All these Honkey girls they dun shave their pussy hair dun they. :eek:

bigass
06-02-2008, 05:45 PM
i hope that XiaXue will get her retribution one fine day man. She really do cos' she had nv say anithing pleasant on earth esp to the media. Who the hell on earth she think she is to comment a person before she tk a second look at herself on the mirror

ryanlim
06-02-2008, 06:10 PM
now that he knows edison & his son are actually cousins :D

where have you been hiding????????????? :confused:

:p

Hooters666
06-02-2008, 10:41 PM
Edison Chen and Gillian Chung Naughty Pic Scandal Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors celebrity scandals Hollywood gossip blog from Hollywood Grind (http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/edison-chen-and-gillian-chung-naughty-pic-scandal/)

Full collection here!

natsuki
07-02-2008, 06:57 AM
This also goes to show that people r very similar. Celeb or not, they basically do the same usual missionary positions. ;)

Hmmm.... :) Anyway, i hope no more Gillian's pics r out again... I luv her!!! But seriously speaking, all humans need some lust lah... They r just doing things they like... So, ya.... tats all... **joey's pics looks kinda fake... :X **

Happy CNY to all~~

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2008, 09:34 AM
i am shocked to read some replies on what no more pictures for Gillian la...edison is bad la.... :eek:

So angelic? Go to a religious forum or disneyland forum.

nawtgree
07-02-2008, 09:48 AM
i am shocked to read some replies on what no more pictures for Gillian la...edison is bad la.... :eek:

So angelic? Go to a religious forum or disneyland forum.

yeah..totally agreed...not that i want to be mean or what but this is what showbiz is about and who knows, it may be the same in Singapore, maybe like a few years down the road, you see those supposed "angelic" girls in such photos, these girls would do anything to get famous...

Lucius_Verus
07-02-2008, 02:08 PM
Although we are envy of Edison.... But as a guy he is not very steady.... he should not have take thoes photos.... Too pervert....

And now he just come out of TV and apologise... wats the point damage have been done......

Think this person should not be forgiven, he should be given some jail term...

Hw the ladies going to move on in their life..... no matter hw hard they work...

They cant erase the pass.... It will be a forever disgrace not even to them....even to their family....

Edison should have know celebreties should not take this kind of photo...

As all the photo is tooo pervert.... There is news saying that his dad is a gay..... I think he have a sad childhood....

His dad must have molest and rape him when he is still a kid.... resulting that he is a pervert now............................................... .

onefour02
07-02-2008, 06:32 PM
Lucius_Verus, why u slamming edison?

frog
07-02-2008, 10:45 PM
My fren, you can't expect them to be all virgin and dun have any sex right? they are human after all ...
Just downloaded a series of 300+ photos showing gillian, cecillia, bobo and two other ladies in various state of undress. I am beginning to wonder, could these be their ticket to stardom in the first place? we all know edison is well connected and has strong backings in HK.

it would be great if you can share with us :D

LeonKoh
08-02-2008, 12:53 AM
Well i abstracted this from a website.
Apprently the pic are 100% real as commented by professionals...
----------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think its a hoax or real?

Some Photoshop users also shared their opinion on why those photos are real.
(The following contents are compiled from various sources.)

1. the color hue and saturation for both persons are the same, proves that they are taken under the same lighting condition. besides, therere a few pictures of the same series with the same lighting, it is extremely difficult for someone to fake a few pictures of the same lighting even with the best skills.

2. the pixelation of both persons are the same, if you blow up the picture you can see the pixelation and spread of color pixels. they are consistent throughout all the pictures.

3. the blackest and whitest intensity of the two persons in all the pictures are at the same level and consistent throughout

4. the angle of both persons from the camera in all the pictures are the same, it is very difficult to fake angle of camera because different photos have different camera angles, the angle can easily give away if the photo is fake,

5. if you observed the edge of both persons, you can see the level of blurness and pixelation are the same for both persons for all the pictures

6. the posture at the bed obviously shows edison chan having sex (in the series with gillian), and gillians head is extremely difficult to be photoshopped at so many different angles to such realism

7.edison chan seem to have a liking to take picture during/after sex while looking at the camera, which is consistent throughout the pictures

8. it seem that bobo chan is looking at the same angle with edison chan at the camera, while gillian probably did not know she was taken picture throughout the pictures of her

9. gillians foot shape is the same with her other normal photos, as proven in the first pic.

K|muRa^84
08-02-2008, 12:55 AM
I find it hilarious when some of the people here flame Edison for taking those pics. If anyone takes a look at the Private Pictures section in sammyboy, there's almost 1200 threads! Shouldn't every poster there be condemned not only for taking pics of their gf/wife/fling/whatever AND posting it on a internet forum in full view for the public ?

lilmei
08-02-2008, 01:18 AM
Well i abstracted this from a website.
Apprently the pic are 100% real as commented by professionals...
----------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think its a hoax or real?

Some Photoshop users also shared their opinion on why those photos are real.
(The following contents are compiled from various sources.)

one more thing, the expression on the star's face. which movie or photo shoot they go to ask them pose with an expression like wan to ganna fuck or ganna fuck one ..

think some pic look at the facial expression got answer liao:D

LeonKoh
08-02-2008, 01:22 AM
Well to me i felt Edison is super lucky....
Wish i was him man... LOL...

lilmei
08-02-2008, 01:29 AM
I find it hilarious when some of the people here flame Edison for taking those pics. If anyone takes a look at the Private Pictures section in sammyboy, there's almost 1200 threads! Shouldn't every poster there be condemned not only for taking pics of their gf/wife/fling/whatever AND posting it on a internet forum in full view for the public ?

haha, ya lor, why flame edison. sign up to be samster = ti ko.
got ppl take pics let u see y complaint?

see half or full naked syt or MILF ppl post n read abt stories ppl write is innocent compared to lookin at stars in compromising position?
how the content come about no one cares, some ppl is here juz enjoy the content, all ti ko here but some want to be more "saint" than others when bein ti ko? kaoz . . .:confused:

tomvoyeur
08-02-2008, 02:01 AM
Hmmm.... Anyway, i hope no more Gillian's pics r out again... I luv her!!! But seriously speaking, all humans need some lust lah... They r just doing things they like... So, ya.... tats all... **joey's pics looks kinda fake... :X **

Happy CNY to all~~

Happy CNY to u too! Joey's one is indeed fake but the pics on the 1st 3 celebs r real. Actually I was quite keen to get my hands on the video clip with Gillian n Edison. kekeke

Anyway, rumours has it that Edison is a well-known predator in Zouk land long before this incident blew up. Guess the rumours are true. ;)

natsuki
08-02-2008, 02:24 AM
Happy CNY to u too! Joey's one is indeed fake but the pics on the 1st 3 celebs r real. Actually I was quite keen to get my hands on the video clip with Gillian n Edison. kekeke

Anyway, rumours has it that Edison is a well-known predator in Zouk land long before this incident blew up. Guess the rumours are true. ;)

Eh heh... Infrom me when u have the vid k? :X Anyway, i dun club or 'cheong' those places... So i'm not sure abt those rumours of Edison is a predator... But i think i read the papers the other time... Think he showed his dick on cam to some girls bah... :)

tomvoyeur
08-02-2008, 02:33 AM
Eh heh... Infrom me when u have the vid k? :X Anyway, i dun club or 'cheong' those places... So i'm not sure abt those rumours of Edison is a predator... But i think i read the papers the other time... Think he showed his dick on cam to some girls bah...

Nice! The girls would refuse to wash their eyes for one month at least! :D

natsuki
08-02-2008, 02:43 AM
Nice! The girls would refuse to wash their eyes for one month at least! :D

Wads HOT about him... Might not only be his looks or dick... Hmmm.. but his wealth too.... Having him virtually is not even lik having 1% of him in real life... My personal thoughts.... :p

kam pei
08-02-2008, 08:00 AM
Kam pei to those who limk the pics. Edison wanna take pics, that his problem, stiupid enuff to leave in pc, when send to repair, gd for us, got things to see. Actresses lagi stupid, should know better than let pics be taken .... yiu never know when it gets released ...

So it doesn't concern us at all, they r celebs, we just enjoy ..

bully
08-02-2008, 09:30 AM
Read this from another forum.

Back in the late 90s and early 2000 , a slew of Western-born or raised HK teenagers were recruited to the entertainment industry to replenish the waning group of talents who were either getting old or leaving HK. Since these kids (Edison Chan, Nicholes Tse, Stephen Fung, Daniel Wu, etc.) spoke English more and their awkward Cantonese dialects seemed to be fad of the current, their managers thrusted them into second-rate action movies & tone-deaf singing careershoping that these would produce a new generation of Aaron Kwoks, Andy Laus, and Leon Lais.

Some of these kids, unfortunately at such a young age with unlimited income and fame, made their bad habits a daily fodder for the HK media. Yet the more their habits were known by the public, the more exposure and popularity they gained.

Im glad some of them (like Stephen Fung whose career behind the camera seems to be flourishing) have grown a little bit more mature.

But let it be clear that Edison Chen, as what a lot of HK entertainment insiders are claiming, is the worse of the lot. Some of actually surprised this scandal didnt come out sooner as he is well-known to scrape the barrel from deterioriting relationships amongst his friends.

Its understandable why the cops would pounce on the individuals who took these vids and pics off Edisons computeryet what ticks me off is that here you have all these actresses exposed for the world to see, but where is the guy whose dick they were sucking on??? He flies off to the US to escape!! Fucking face the music, dickhead!!! Why wont you go back to HK and address this directly instead of using a lame-ass YouTube apology?

Most of you may ask why Edickson didnt delete these files??? Because as much as these women knew they were being filmed or photographed, I bet they were also promised that these will be deleted as well a few days after their horny sessions. Yet Edickson kept them as bragging property to his out-of-town friends from Vancouver!!! How do I know this??? Because I happen to know one of his friends who saw these pics a year ago when he went to visit him in HK!!!

I can only wish that this is the end of Edicksons career!! I bet he flew to the US not to only escape the media onslaught, but the managers of some these actresses who have major connections to the Triads. Itll be a matter of time before he wakes up realizing its the head of his dick hes sleeping right next to just like the scene in The Godfather. :eek:

Frankiestine
08-02-2008, 10:52 AM
i bet every other actress that EC managed to bang are now probably out of town or in hiding awaiting for the worse...

Picocloud
08-02-2008, 12:50 PM
I can only wish that this is the end of Edicksons career!! I bet he flew to the US not to only escape the media onslaught, but the managers of some these actresses who have major connections to the Triads. Itll be a matter of time before he wakes up realizing its the head of his dick hes sleeping right next to just like the scene in The Godfather. :eek:

Yes, he wanted to escape the media onslaught and also visit his current gf.. I bet no actress will want to sleep with him after this incident, so that leaves only Vinny to suck his dick on V-day! Though i doubt he is trying to escape the triads, as he his backed by the "powerful one".

"Edickson" - Son of a dickhead addicted to his dick

KingBong
08-02-2008, 02:28 PM
There's a third celeb, Cecilia something, can't remeber. She got tatoos...

Kyser Soze
08-02-2008, 03:42 PM
There's a third celeb, Cecilia something, can't remeber. She got tatoos...
Cecilia Cheung. Her husband Nicholas Tse and Edison were friends, with whom also co-starred in the movie Moving Targets.:D

zunbo
08-02-2008, 04:04 PM
wont be sending my pc for repair :eek:

AustinPowers
08-02-2008, 04:11 PM
why do you think he is a pervert? Taking those videos is an act of perversion? most of the girls seemed to be aware that they were being photographed.

i would say Edison has been a very lucky guy to get to lay so many of the prettiest girls in HK show biz.

yes, he is very stupid to be so careless about those photos. he really owes those girls a big apology.

if you say Edison is a heartless three-timing playboy, so what? i don't think those girls are exactly angels. they were willing partners.

i think you are envious of edison.

Although we are envy of Edison.... But as a guy he is not very steady.... he should not have take thoes photos.... Too pervert....

And now he just come out of TV and apologise... wats the point damage have been done......

They cant erase the pass.... It will be a forever disgrace not even to them....even to their family....

Edison should have know celebreties should not take this kind of photo...

As all the photo is tooo pervert.... There is news saying that his dad is a gay..... I think he have a sad childhood....

His dad must have molest and rape him when he is still a kid.... resulting that he is a pervert now............................................... .

ornament1969
08-02-2008, 06:11 PM
According to the lian he wan bao, more pics of some other females celebrities were released this 2 days.

Lucius_Verus
08-02-2008, 07:20 PM
Cheers to bully... Thats the way man...

Guys must be steady.... we can flirt... we can fuck ard...

But no tarnish of girls reputation....

We must respect and treat them nice...

Having sex is ok.... but disgracing them infront of the whole
world is unforgiven.............

QUOTE=bully;2570807]Read this from another forum.

Back in the late 90s and early 2000 , a slew of Western-born or raised HK teenagers were recruited to the entertainment industry to replenish the waning group of talents who were either getting old or leaving HK. Since these kids (Edison Chan, Nicholes Tse, Stephen Fung, Daniel Wu, etc.) spoke English more and their awkward Cantonese dialects seemed to be fad of the current, their managers thrusted them into second-rate action movies & tone-deaf singing careershoping that these would produce a new generation of Aaron Kwoks, Andy Laus, and Leon Lais.

Some of these kids, unfortunately at such a young age with unlimited income and fame, made their bad habits a daily fodder for the HK media. Yet the more their habits were known by the public, the more exposure and popularity they gained.

Im glad some of them (like Stephen Fung whose career behind the camera seems to be flourishing) have grown a little bit more mature.

But let it be clear that Edison Chen, as what a lot of HK entertainment insiders are claiming, is the worse of the lot. Some of actually surprised this scandal didnt come out sooner as he is well-known to scrape the barrel from deterioriting relationships amongst his friends.

Its understandable why the cops would pounce on the individuals who took these vids and pics off Edisons computeryet what ticks me off is that here you have all these actresses exposed for the world to see, but where is the guy whose dick they were sucking on??? He flies off to the US to escape!! Fucking face the music, dickhead!!! Why wont you go back to HK and address this directly instead of using a lame-ass YouTube apology?

Most of you may ask why Edickson didnt delete these files??? Because as much as these women knew they were being filmed or photographed, I bet they were also promised that these will be deleted as well a few days after their horny sessions. Yet Edickson kept them as bragging property to his out-of-town friends from Vancouver!!! How do I know this??? Because I happen to know one of his friends who saw these pics a year ago when he went to visit him in HK!!!

I can only wish that this is the end of Edicksons career!! I bet he flew to the US not to only escape the media onslaught, but the managers of some these actresses who have major connections to the Triads. Itll be a matter of time before he wakes up realizing its the head of his dick hes sleeping right next to just like the scene in The Godfather. :eek:[/QUOTE]

AustinPowers
09-02-2008, 10:47 AM
please, he never intended the photos to be released to the public.
but i have to say he had been very careless and stupidity, and now so many people (the girls, himself, the people who invested in them) have to suffer for his stupidity.

the girls' reputation?
almost all the girls in HK showbiz are either for sale or very havoc...

[QUOTE=Lucius_Verus;2571651]Cheers to bully... Thats the way man...

Guys must be steady.... we can flirt... we can fuck ard...

But no tarnish of girls reputation....

We must respect and treat them nice...

Having sex is ok.... but disgracing them infront of the whole
world is unforgiven.............

AssssHHH
09-02-2008, 10:58 AM
any kinda bro out there can noe where to get the latest update of the picture?

SexKing972
09-02-2008, 11:13 AM
sometime guys over react may create crisis.

too pround of having everthing wanna to show off or proof something to others

by the way , we just enjoy the show , dont think the hk actor are so innocent and clean , they also human .........may be they also sammyboy samsters hah

wussyx
09-02-2008, 12:28 PM
sometime guys over react may create crisis.

too pround of having everthing wanna to show off or proof something to others

by the way , we just enjoy the show , dont think the hk actor are so innocent and clean , they also human .........may be they also sammyboy samsters hah

I think most of us are just jealous of his "abilities" to tame so many angelical actress to his basket of conquest..

Armed with such good looks ,fame and fortune ,can you honestly say you wont do the same like him? You can never know , unless u ll in his shoes...such things get in over your head ..

Those gurls thats he "conquered" , we can conquer in our fantasies only ..or find "look-a-likes" ..u know what i mean...and do the things that we only dare to dream abt..having a harem of ..god-damn good looking chicks...sheez..

give the guy some credit though..just proves actors and actress all have their own off-screen side lifes..no matter how "wild" it is.

The only issue here now is , if you wanna eat stolen fruits , remember to wipe your mouth . Dont take pictures and videos of your own crime. Biggest folly of a fool.

PS : Just so intrigue by gillian's acting...remember how she was crying n so upset over her "bra" photos incident...kinda like contrast from the photos she took with him...love/lust can really blind a person's judgement.

soundworks
09-02-2008, 02:22 PM
Yet Edickson kept them as bragging property to his out-of-town friends from Vancouver!!! How do I know this??? Because I happen to know one of his friends who saw these pics a year ago when he went to visit him in HK!!!
:If wat u said is true,then he deserved to go into jail and learn to be a better person in life.

Boliaoz
09-02-2008, 03:54 PM
please, he never intended the photos to be released to the public.
but i have to say he had been very careless and stupidity, and now so many people (the girls, himself, the people who invested in them) have to suffer for his stupidity.

That is called Karma. 若要人不知,除非己莫为。

tomvoyeur
09-02-2008, 04:43 PM
Heard the HK police is clamming down on people distributing the pics....:cool:

raykwok79
09-02-2008, 06:24 PM
well, dun blame the guy.. the gal also has her responsibility. the babes also have to be responsible.

The problem is not taking the photo, the problems lies on fucking around. The problems is the babes are trying to be decent in fact sleeping everywhere. this time is edison, what about any other hidden man?

Checking on ppl downloading the pic is of what use? Media is broadcasting and telling ppl how sexy, how shiok, nude, show nipples lar, bj lar....

Ask the media to shut up and ppl will not be interested to search lor.

Sabretooth
09-02-2008, 07:12 PM
This saga seems to be never-ending with new photos coming out everyday. Now even have new sets of photos with Bobo Chan. (different from the previous 47 pics)

Can download them from this link
Bobo New Pics (http://www.uploading.com/files/LC88CBS7/Bobo.rar.html)

Sabretooth
09-02-2008, 07:15 PM
who knows, wong jin can ask edison n his gals to make a film out of this saga..

And who would be playing the role of edison ?

MMM88
10-02-2008, 12:34 AM
Wads HOT about him... Might not only be his looks or dick... Hmmm.. but his wealth too.... Having him virtually is not even lik having 1% of him in real life... My personal thoughts....

hmmmm....it could be THE "ABC" tingy.:rolleyes:.....u knoe Orang Puteh is lossing appeal n swiftly replace by ABC lor (tat is in HK)....TOO BAD ..there r still too many SPG running amok in Sillypore ....... :rolleyes:

jng1103
10-02-2008, 01:51 AM
After seeing all published photos (esp cecilia cheung), i hope we learn lessons from them. do not take those explicit photos under any circumstances. i think few of them might lose their jobs/contracts/etc... hopefully no casualty :)

enjoy...
http://moantube.com/568

specialguest
10-02-2008, 12:22 PM
Yea, my friend also know this little faggot Edison Chen too. Heard that when he was young, he allow bitches lick his cock. Sorry, dont get confused , bitches refer to female dog on prior sentence. And for those women, who the hell cares, they are no better than whores anywaythey allowed this dude to take their photographs after all. Their lost is our gain. But then again, nothing special about those pictures. I bet u can find better looking women in CP than those so call actress anyway.

jesse_voidable
10-02-2008, 02:39 PM
Their lost is our gain...

Exactly what I've been thinking all along. :)

On another note, I do believe with the pictures exposed, the so-called celebrity status has now become less potent.

Mark my word. I'm confident that there are many guys out there who'd now go: 'Even my cock is way bigger than Edison's'.

While the girls would clamor in jubilant. 'My hole is much enticing than Cecilia's or Gillian's'. :)

Wizard69
10-02-2008, 04:03 PM
After seeing all published photos (esp cecilia cheung), i hope we learn lessons from them. do not take those explicit photos under any circumstances. i think few of them might lose their jobs/contracts/etc... hopefully no casualty :)

enjoy...
http://moantube.com/568

Just to complete it here's the other one - althought almost similar pix
http://moantube.com/497

Wizard69
10-02-2008, 04:19 PM
This saga seems to be never-ending with new photos coming out everyday. Now even have new sets of photos with Bobo Chan. (different from the previous 47 pics)

Can download them from this link
Bobo New Pics (http://www.uploading.com/files/LC88CBS7/Bobo.rar.html)

For those brothers who will be asking how to unzip this file or too lazy... here's the slideshow version of Edison Sextape 3 - Bobo Chan

EdisonChenSexPics#3 BOBOCHAN - MoanTube (http://moantube.com/586)

ZapMePlease
10-02-2008, 05:00 PM
wow this scandal so happening, making headlines everyday. cool!:D

asiancigar
10-02-2008, 05:56 PM
Good Singer,.... Good Actor,.... Good F*&^%R..... kekeke

Cheerz
AC

astromantic
10-02-2008, 06:07 PM
OK people for those who are interested in the Edison chen saga ( not him but his scandals) i did some research and got some results

Edison Chen (陳冠希) Cecilia Cheung (張栢芝) Gillian Chung (鍾欣桐) Bobo Chan (陳文媛) Scandal - Nicholas Tse - Zimbio (http://www.zimbio.com/Nicholas+Tse/articles/29/Edison+Chen+Cecilia+Cheung+Gillian+Chung+Bobo)

and all photos are taken from

The Gutter (http://www.thegutterpost.blogspot.com)

anyway any kind bros who has information about the 32min video of edison with his scandals please kindly share with us thanks =)

i r a
10-02-2008, 08:08 PM
Happy Lunar New Year and tks all bros for sharing :)

GTOKING
10-02-2008, 09:56 PM
heard that is still many to come out soon

dirtymonk82
10-02-2008, 09:58 PM
I spent most of my CNY digging and searching for all this action, hopefully there is more soon :p

tomvoyeur
11-02-2008, 03:17 AM
I spent most of my CNY digging and searching for all this action, hopefully there is more soon

Try sticking close to our SBF thread in the exchange forum. Its doing a pretty good job.....:)

kiko
11-02-2008, 07:16 AM
Wah, now i saw all these pictures, i myself also cannot tahan already, these actress really do it raw with edison !

Akina
11-02-2008, 08:23 AM
Hmm, papers indicate hundreds more leh .... donno how these people can find it ,.... :confused:

Bigbluebird
11-02-2008, 09:16 AM
Try sticking close to our SBF thread in the exchange forum. Its doing a pretty good job.....:)

Yeah I agree, it's here anyway -> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sammyboy-link-picture-exchange-plaza/80951-edison-gillian-bobo.html

Better to leave this thread die off on it's own.

LeonKoh
13-02-2008, 07:31 AM
Actually I dun really get high seeing those pic...
Get a bit turn off coz they dun shave....
PS: I get turn off by hairy puss...

ah rat
13-02-2008, 07:44 AM
Edison and Gillian's Private Conversation

I don't want to be famous (http://idontwanttobefamous.blogspot.com/)

Just share some joke :D

SapienKia
13-02-2008, 10:26 AM
So the video clip is not out yet ... several days have pass from dateline, so maybe it will be forever be lost liao :)

Racer69
13-02-2008, 12:39 PM
i only manage to get this link :\\ Idol Asia - nude asian celebrities, actresses from hong kong, korea, japan, taiwan, china (http://www.idolasia.com) .

LeonKoh
13-02-2008, 08:56 PM
Edison and Gillian's Private Conversation

I don't want to be famous (http://idontwanttobefamous.blogspot.com/)

Just share some joke :D

Nice link ! I really LOLed at the pics + conversations !

WOOHOO
14-02-2008, 10:53 AM
YouSendIt - Send large files - transfer delivery - FTP Replacement (http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=1B2126076E25F170)

here's a collection of alot of pics:D

WOOHOO

nitetcrawler
14-02-2008, 01:33 PM
YouSendIt - Send large files - transfer delivery - FTP Replacement (http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=1B2126076E25F170)
WOOHOO

Bro, download limit has reached. Can post another link? Thanks in advance.

scott999
14-02-2008, 01:35 PM
WOOHOO

Wah seh, link so fast down liaoz...

WOOHOO
14-02-2008, 02:07 PM

will up;oad again ok

WOOHOO
14-02-2008, 02:45 PM

edison-unsorted-20080206.zip - 30.30MB (http://www.zshare.net/download/75599727d08df9/)

www.ShareOnAll.com - easiest and fastest way to share your files (http://www.shareonall.com/edison-unsorted-20080206_qnpw.zip)

HunterXXX
14-02-2008, 02:59 PM
edison-unsorted-20080206.zip - 30.30MB (http://www.zshare.net/download/75599727d08df9/)

www.ShareOnAll.com - easiest and fastest way to share your files (http://www.shareonall.com/edison-unsorted-20080206_qnpw.zip)

Thanks for sharing Bro, my humble 2 points for you :cool:

scott999
14-02-2008, 03:20 PM

Appreciate your effort to repost!
Have upz you before; im sure others will appreciate your post too.

WOOHOO
14-02-2008, 04:16 PM
Bro, download limit has reached. Can post another link? Thanks in advance.

ANG_KONG_SIAO
14-02-2008, 07:23 PM
Thanks bro woohoo, you've been a great help.

edisonsg
26-02-2008, 09:33 AM
I know I should not say these.Nic bro, being in the Hong Kong entertainment scene,both of us have had our share of 'fun'.That day, when we accidently met at the hotel.I have many things to say, but I decided to leave eventually. For this is not a good time.
I was deeply hurt when my girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend when I was young.If they kept it in private and not let the whole world know, it will not challenge my pride.I never meant to challenge your pride.If you want to sue me, I suggest saving the lawyer money. I will transfer to your account directly, name the amount .It is ok that you do no forgive me, but forgive her.I do not want anyone to commit suicide because of this saga.

是冤家就会路窄 是相爱就不会相逢:(

lanchio
01-03-2008, 11:53 AM
anyone got latest news from the chinese papers?

ccod81
01-03-2008, 03:00 PM
anyone got latest news from the chinese papers?

Why Bro ?? more Huat Cai coming out ? :confused::D

nevi1977
01-03-2008, 06:19 PM
Why Bro ?? more Huat Cai coming out ? :confused::D

nnkc, why you come in here zee zee siao siao? No need to run business meh? :D :D

kev75
01-03-2008, 06:48 PM
Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors celebrity scandals Hollywood gossip blog from Hollywood Grind (http://www.hollywoodgrind.com)

Bros, you can go to this link to view more pics.