PDA

View Full Version : can we use cock ring on HC or TN gals

pcc_king76
30-01-2008, 08:03 PM
Anyone tried using cock ring on gals............... :confused: working in HC or TN

sammyboyfor
31-01-2008, 03:16 AM
Anyone tried using cock ring on gals............... :confused: working in HC or TN

Try one on your nose. :rolleyes:

Shocking_vibes
31-01-2008, 04:11 AM

:D

LOL that's funny.

JediSkull
31-01-2008, 05:34 AM

omg!~!~ tat's disgusting~!~!~:eek:

Akina
31-01-2008, 08:29 AM

:confused: Boss I think this is genuine question, no need to be sarcastic mah :D

Bro pcc_king76 , I think whatever you want to do, you just ask the ger can or not .... no point asking bros here, we wont know whether she will or not, depends on the ger

chickenzip
31-01-2008, 08:48 AM
i think u can try or use whatever u want, as long as the gal is game for it.

i tried food bbbj with a FL (yogourt on my cock)...ended up with a great mess on my cock and her breasts n mouth....:D

gambler
31-01-2008, 08:53 AM
Haha bro chickenzip, she siao siao chomp away your kuku jiao how ah? :D
Anyway, next time you should try chocolate mousse ...

scoobiedoo
31-01-2008, 09:09 AM
think should be can just say you going to tip them little bit lor.

chickenzip
31-01-2008, 10:05 AM
Haha bro chickenzip, she siao siao chomp away your kuku jiao how ah?
Anyway, next time you should try chocolate mousse ...

keke...she did said she was like eating banana yogourt...:D

too bad, can't get her liao...else all stuff will be use....like choco mousse, honey etc...

Mai Hai
31-01-2008, 10:10 AM
Can do hot cold bj using yoghurt or not :D

sammyboyfor
31-01-2008, 10:34 AM
Boss I think this is genuine question, no need to be sarcastic mah

I'm not trying to be sarcastic. It's just that I hate these sorts of dumbfuck questions! :rolleyes:

Just as you pointed out.. it all depends on the girl. The answer is so damned obvious.

A while ago, someone asked whether WLs would allow photo sessions???? :eek:.... what sort of idiotic question is that???. Why don't they ASK THE GIRL!!!!

Yet another stupid query goes something like this.. "walking along lorong 18 and saw some girls hanging around outside the coffee shop. Anyone know how much they charge?". My answer "YOU WERE THERE.. WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU ASK THEM????????.:confused:

I<3Ivy
31-01-2008, 10:41 AM
Yet another stupid query goes something like this.. "walking along lorong 18 and saw some girls hanging around outside the coffee shop. Anyone know how much they charge?". My answer "YOU WERE THERE.. WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU ASK THEM????????.:confused:

This part really made me LOL in the office. :D

I find some people ask questions for the sake of asking questions.

My friends do it too. We were in J51, and this guy orders a jug of beer from the waitress (i don't drink beer). Then he turns to me and asks, "how much is a jug of beer?". I was like... WTF? Do i look like a waiter to you? Ask her! :rolleyes:

usmjordan2
31-01-2008, 10:53 AM
hahaha ! is true , just like someone look at me while im eat my chicken rice and ask me : hi you eat rice ah? , but sometimes I will answer back , no Im eat noodle now .

Akina
31-01-2008, 10:54 AM
Haha, I suppose after seeing so many of such questions, it gets damn irritating ... maybe no choice, members need to clock posts .. so they keep posting

I'm not trying to be sarcastic. It's just that I hate these sorts of dumbfuck questions! :rolleyes:

Just as you pointed out.. it all depends on the girl. The answer is so damned obvious.

A while ago, someone asked whether WLs would allow photo sessions???? :eek:.... what sort of idiotic question is that???. Why don't they ASK THE GIRL!!!!

dirtyhairy
31-01-2008, 06:45 PM
Just as you pointed out.. it all depends on the girl. The answer is so damned obvious.A while ago, someone asked whether WLs would allow photo sessions???? :eek:.... what sort of idiotic question is that???. Why don't they ASK THE GIRL!!!!....

Yo BOSS Mr Ah SAMMY...
Relac, relac...dun get angry...
me think the TS is seeking help politely
No need to humilate him publicly
Bcos not all like you so wise so worldly
To your question why cant they ask the gals personally
for once did u ask yrself why they never ask?
maybe it's bcos they are mute horny arses?:D

scott999
31-01-2008, 06:54 PM
I

Many out there believed that your forum contain all the answers to the world... :D

WOOHOO
31-01-2008, 07:11 PM
Many out there believed that your forum contain all the answers to the world... :D

wahahahahha not Sammy Boy Forum anymore become Sammy Boy Information Counter:eek:

IDOL
01-02-2008, 10:21 AM
Anyway I think TS is mad, open so many threads on cockrings ... must be having some kind of fetish ,.... if like that he should just have used it and then report back to us ... and tell us his experience instead of asking, and from posts, he already know something about it already .... :eek:

HayHot
02-02-2008, 09:07 PM

??? Thought u use a Cock Ring on a Cock ?
How to use it on a Gal ???
Unless... oh.. didn't know you go for shemale in HC/TN...
tsk tsk tsk..............