PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried "cock ring"

pcc_king76
30-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Guys anyone of you tried cock ring on yr partner before just wonder wats the feeling for the gal and ourself .

Also any ideal how to further enlarge our brother , i'm 23

VanHouten
31-01-2008, 11:20 AM
Guys anyone of you tried cock ring on yr partner before just wonder wats the feeling for the gal and ourself. Also any ideal how to further enlarge our brother , i'm 23
Cock-ring...?! Hum...that's interesting!

I remembered I went to a semi-nudity striptease bar (both male and female artistes) overseas. Besides watching the female dancer with bouncing booby, I also realised that the male dancer has a huge package while in his thong! Thereafter, I found out that the male dancer had put on cock-ring! No wonder, the girls were screaming and yelling below the stage!

http://photos.outpersonals.com/photo-out-r40-s1-3919792_70566.11187524.gallery.gif
Read article (http://outpersonals.com/blog/Cocksandballs47/)[<- right click]

Get a man's thong like this (as shown in the picture below) and head to Sentosa beach or Pasir Ris Wild-Wild-Wet, the all gals will sure oogle at you!

http://i5.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/d6/33/1676_1.JPG

romancest
31-01-2008, 11:43 AM
There's a new product by Durex selling in S'pore. Its a kind of cock-ring with a small cylinder shape vibrator at the end which'll vibrate for 20 mins or so. Cost $10 I think.

F Off
31-01-2008, 01:45 PM
Hmm, I thought TS created one on cock ring with HC or TN gers liao ...
Anyway, I have one, and tried it, but my ger didnt like it, I suspect I didnt use it correctly :o now she doesnt want to try anymore ...

pcc_king76
31-01-2008, 06:06 PM
Hmm, I thought TS created one on cock ring with HC or TN gers liao ...
Anyway, I have one, and tried it, but my ger didnt like it, I suspect I didnt use it correctly :o now she doesnt want to try anymore ...

Wat i heard was a different story , i was told once the cock ring with studs were to bang against the CB the gal will feel some pain n shiok cause the stud is hitting their inner part. :D

VanHouten
01-02-2008, 06:19 AM
Guys anyone of you tried cock ring on yr partner before just wonder wats the feeling for the gal and ourself. Also any ideal how to further enlarge our brother , i'm 23
To answer your second question (in olive colour), look at the pictures below.

http://www.tigerpumping.com/images/contributors/C/Chris_Maccoa/pump052.jpg

http://www.tigerpumping.com/images/contributors/M/MattyB/DSC01900.JPG

VanHouten
01-02-2008, 06:23 AM
Two more pictures for your better understanding!

http://www.tigerpumping.com/images/contributors/M/MattyB/Penis_Pump_2.JPG

http://www.tigerpumping.com/images/contributors/M/MattyB/Penis_Pump.JPG

bratwurst_dick
01-02-2008, 09:23 AM
looks damn painful to me...wonder if it works...any bro tried before? any side effects or perm damage?:confused:

people power
01-02-2008, 09:51 AM
The cock ring both keep the blood within the cock ... so hard ... and also the base area, got studs or something will tickle the ger's clitoris ....

VanHouten
01-02-2008, 12:18 PM
looks damn painful to me...wonder if it works...any bro tried before? any side effects or perm damage?:confused:
No pain no gain. If got side effect or perm damage, then people won't be pumping so hard.

I've read some old threads in this forum, there are some real hard-core pumper SBF members. If I have not misread, some brothers claimed to seen a cock pumping priviate video clip of a SBF member.

The useful search engine helps you do lots of things.

DaTouWaWa
01-02-2008, 01:51 PM

I agree bro, the pic look damn gross. I guess that guy must be going thru great pain before he could achieve the result that he wanted.

surgeon
01-02-2008, 03:34 PM
On the contrary, maybe it is shiok, like fake vagina like that .... :eek:

Xgenre
01-02-2008, 06:42 PM
I tried before. At certain petrol kiosks, they sell play rings. It's a cock ring with a vibrator attached. Wah I tell u. Sibeh shiok. The vibrations in missionary is very intense for the girl. Just thrust deep and hold the position and let the vibrator arouse her. Plus you can feel the vibrations also. Helps keep the cock super hard.

simple-minded
01-02-2008, 07:10 PM
well i have bought 1 to try with my gf recently, when you put it on make sure that the vibrating part is at the top, so when you fuck the girl, everytime you thrust in the vibrator will hit her clit, making her feel much better.

hotsoup16
01-02-2008, 09:58 PM
For the pump to work efficiently, One has to regularly used it to maintain or enhance the penis size.

baimi
02-02-2008, 04:17 AM
There is this kind of ring, made of jade.
Wear it like a finger ring on the cock,
to have better blood circulation and can
enlarge the cock.
The product is from Malaysia, i think so.
My friend bought them, i did post the
web site few months ago in other thread
but now i forgot the web address of the
name of the product.
The web page is in Malay.
Any one buy them? Boleh Jadi?

VanHouten
02-02-2008, 10:35 AM
For the pump to work efficiently, One has to regularly used it to maintain or enhance the penis size.
Yup...fully agreed! You are knowledgeable!

VanHouten
02-02-2008, 10:37 AM
There is this kind of ring, made of jade.
Wear it like a finger ring on the cock,
to have better blood circulation and can
enlarge the cock.The product is from Malaysia, i think so.
My friend bought them, i did post the
web site few months ago in other thread
but now i forgot the web address of the
name of the product.
The web page is in Malay.
Any one buy them? Boleh Jadi?
You are right! Finally somebody answer correctly the useage of a cock ring!

baimi
02-02-2008, 04:33 PM
You are right! Finally somebody answer correctly the useage of a cock ring!

I have found the web site, i think this is what you want.
But it is in Malay, can any one translate it.
BLACK JADE | (http://www.freewebs.com/black-jade)

stacy
02-02-2008, 05:57 PM
The cock ring I have also have a vibrating egg at the base which is suppose to tickle the ger's clitoris ..... as you know, it is one of the most sensitive part of ger, so can get them damn high ...

stephanie1314
02-02-2008, 05:59 PM
omg!!! :eek: :p

takashitei
02-02-2008, 06:31 PM
The cock ring I have also have a vibrating egg at the base which is suppose to tickle the ger's clitoris ..... as you know, it is one of the most sensitive part of ger, so can get them damn high ...Bro,can share where to get them :)

mjking
02-02-2008, 06:37 PM
I think you can get such rings from the online sex shops.

Thom07
02-02-2008, 06:41 PM
[FONT="Arial"]Two more pictures for your better understanding!

Hmm better dont try because it seem to hurt a lot. What if there are some side-effects or permanent damage to our 'little brother'? IMHO, I think it is not worth it.

I tried before. At certain petrol kiosks, they sell play rings. It's a cock ring with a vibrator attached. Wah I tell u. Sibeh shiok. The vibrations in missionary is very intense for the girl. Just thrust deep and hold the position and let the vibrator arouse her. Plus you can feel the vibrations also. Helps keep the cock super hard.

well i have bought 1 to try with my gf recently, when you put it on make sure that the vibrating part is at the top, so when you fuck the girl, everytime you thrust in the vibrator will hit her clit, making her feel much better.

Hi bros, mind sharing where you bought it and the name of the product? Intending to surprise my gf. Hehe. :p

I had saw similar products before during my time in Taiwan but didn't bought it back to S'pore. Damn... Why didn't I? :mad:

fatty_leo
02-02-2008, 07:12 PM
Try the adult shop between geylang lor14 and lor16. Quite a number of variety there for sex toy.;) Sales person are helpful too.

PS: I'm not related to tat shop in any form. Just my personal experience.;)

baimi
02-02-2008, 08:24 PM
Bro,can share where to get them :)

You can get them at most 7-11 store.
This FL asked me buy one and try it on her.
Vibration is not strong enough. It turn weak
after few minutes.
And it only stimulates her when i am in the thrust motion
and she asked me to hold it there, while pressing the ring
vibrator against her clit, so it only make her shiok.
But I need to pump her to make me shiok also,
so for a price of about $10, verdict: not worth it.
She agreed too.

VanHouten
03-02-2008, 12:40 AM
Hmm better dont try because it seem to hurt a lot. What if there are some side-effects or permanent damage to our 'little brother'? IMHO, I think it is not worth it.
I had private message to a hard-core pumper in this forum.

No pain at all. If there are side effects or permanent damage, people would be "exercising" their manhood.

chikobai
14-02-2008, 07:49 AM
ya, the cock ring is cool, but little too expensive

Mai Hai
14-02-2008, 10:16 AM
Buy those battery operated ones, which comes with an egg at the bottom to vibrate against the ger's clictoris ..... get get those in the sex shops

ANG_KONG_SIAO
14-02-2008, 07:25 PM
ya, the cock ring is cool, but little too expensive

Hi bro, where can I get it and how much does it cost roughly? Thanks

queenresort
24-01-2012, 11:36 AM
Well you can buy cockring here in Singapore.. they have different color and sizes!
loverboyonline (http://loverboyonline.com/)

325, New Bridge Rd
Singapore 088760
Ph: +65 6222 2292