PDA

View Full Version : Sg-china relationship

leeky123
28-01-2008, 02:03 PM
last nov...went to china to find one WL whom i had known in singapore. But this WL girl never turn up...ended up i stranded there all alone...luckily the next day i call up one girl whom i know from the internet. she is working as a nurse there...and she brought me to sightseeing during those few days.

I am really grateful to this girl...without her...i will feel so helpless. I have never go abroad alone let alone china...

Now i am planning my 2nd trip this coming march...i have the intention to settle down with her....she is a very nice girl...i believe she can be a gd wife...but my feeling for her is still not that deep...but feeling can cultivate over time rite?

she also has the intention to be with me..she even willing to give up everything in china to follow me back to sg...

i am so confused now..

aczeta76
28-01-2008, 02:13 PM
Think and Think again... before u make a decision..

Dun regret it

roadster01
28-01-2008, 02:21 PM
Give yourself some time...1 month ? ....2 month?...review again after a lapse of time. Time will help you decide better.

Good luck.

maila
28-01-2008, 02:26 PM
Bro, I think you are going to get a lot of people to dissuade you from doing that, including the BOSS himself who will use less kinder words.

Are you sure you have know the ger enough to contemplate marriage .... :eek:

leeky123
28-01-2008, 02:31 PM
ya bro...the fact is she is not a WL..makes me feel guily...i never tell her that last time i went to china was becos of looking for a WL. she comes from a decent family. She is not like those money grabbing women in china.

When i offered to buy her HP...she said her hp is enough for her already. Even though i told her about my family background ( i come from not a rich family) she still willing to stick with me.

i feel guilty now...as even though i treat her as my girl...i still look for WL after i come back from my trip. Throughout the whole trip i had never touched her...let alone holding her hands...i guess becos she is a nice girl thats why i dun wan to hurt her...

i am in a dilemma...i dun know i really love her anot...i feel that i only wan to find someone to settle down with...but i guess love can be cultivated over time rite?

ramses
28-01-2008, 02:42 PM
Just to emphasize .... unless you are 101% sure, dont do it ....

SmellyDog
28-01-2008, 02:50 PM
Most relationship with PRCs are like that, you will feel on top the world initially ... for all those reported in the papers. You dont think they got together because they dont like each other right ... so initially ok, later on then the horns grow. I am not saying all PRCs are like that, I dont think it is worth the risk ...

naemlo
28-01-2008, 02:54 PM
i am so confused now..

U made me feel like my teenage past, puppy love.... Only met once, u thinking of setting down with her? :rolleyes:

wang yu
28-01-2008, 02:59 PM
Bro Naemlo, what you saying is he will outlive this feeling so dont do it :D

sammyboyfor
28-01-2008, 03:13 PM
she also has the intention to be with me..she even willing to give up everything in china to follow me back to sg...

i am so confused now..

She's following you back to SG so she can empty your bank account before she returns to China.:rolleyes:

I know many Singaporeans are naive but I didn't realise there were so many who are idiots too. :eek:

colins
28-01-2008, 03:38 PM
bro leeky123, how old are you and how many relationships have you been thru? Actually when I saw your description on this nurse, it seemed that you do like her character but unsure of how you should approach the relationship. Its a little too fast to say you want to settle down with her, or with anyone else for that matter. Maybe all you want from this forum is encouragement, but then thats my feel. Unfortunately, look at the comments for your post.

Secondly, after considering that fact that you actually went to China just to visit this WL, I say that you probably still quite unsure of what you want and probably suffers from being inexperienced with prc girls. Remember, she said she'll meet you but yet it was equivalent to a set-up. How, in the first place, could you have believed her?

You probably like the nurse because she spent some time with you, she is decent compared to your WL and she is willing to be together with you. Nobody can say she is good or not, but your feeling now is just that you think she is quite 'hard-to-find' and it will be a pity to give up like that. If you dun know whether you love her, you probably aren't in love with her.

Spend a bit more time together, get to know her more and decide whether she suits you or not. Being a nurse, she can come here and thru a conversion course, be a registered nurse here and avoid being a liability to you. That is another plus point. However, 99% of your consideration is whether you want to spend the rest of your life with her, since its a 'settling down' decision.

Consider it very carefully bro, dun make your own horror story.

tora tora
28-01-2008, 03:55 PM
Haha, the BOSS has spoken. Anyway, whatever you fel like or trust her 100% etc, it is a bad idea to wanna settle down with her. Maybe you are not successful with SG ger and PRC pamper you, your head giddy liao :D

JQKA2
28-01-2008, 04:52 PM
PRC gals know how to act and grab your heart before they show the real face. good luck.

Heart Break Kid
28-01-2008, 05:53 PM
Haha, the BOSS has spoken. Anyway, whatever you fel like or trust her 100% etc, it is a bad idea to wanna settle down with her. Maybe you are not successful with SG ger and PRC pamper you, your head giddy liao :D

Given a choice as S'pore men ... we would prefer to marry good local girls as life partner rather than marrying foreign women.

Good foreign women will never choose to marry abroad ..they will be contented with their local men. :cool:

hellwarrior666
28-01-2008, 06:12 PM
Like what i always tell my friends, marrying a sg girl you will also kenna drained off your bank account and somemore they dun pamper you like what gals from china do. So no matter what your $$$ will be drained you might as well find someone who can give you TLC for at least a few yrs of your life.. nowadays woman from everywhere is the same. all just want $$$.

just a thought and i know a lot of ppl will not agree!!!

hotsoup16
28-01-2008, 07:26 PM
Time will tell. Give yrself a few tears with her and see how it goes abt and the same time, know her thru her deepest heart. U know what i mean

Roger Lim
28-01-2008, 10:48 PM
Now i am planning my 2nd trip this coming march...i have the intention to settle down with her....she is a very nice girl...i believe she can be a gd wife...but my feeling for her is still not that deep...but feeling can cultivate over time rite?

i am so confused now..

Hey, wakey!!! 2nd trip only, as if you know her for 5 years. :eek:

VanHouten
29-01-2008, 03:44 AM
Leeky123, think twice. I doubt will last long.

uiop
29-01-2008, 07:13 AM
Bro leeky123,can you please wake up your idea?!?!?! :p

regent
29-01-2008, 08:32 AM
Haha so funny, but who are we to say, if he want to gamble, let it be

mseveninch
29-01-2008, 08:39 AM
Hi bro leeky123, have a deep thought & evalute again. long distant relationship do work provided 2 person are ready to commit and sacrified for each other. Wealth is not everything in a relationship ........it's our instint and heart for each other. Give both yourself sometimes and follow your heart. Remember............nothing is a bed of roses. It needs a lot of sacrifices from both. Good luck....:)

first hole
29-01-2008, 08:49 AM
I suppose some people must experience it to learn. :D

old_yet_horny
29-01-2008, 08:59 AM
Bro TS...

三思而后行..Think 3x before u act...
Marriage is not a game and moreover... Not to offend other bros..Its a foreign bride.

Think and think hard before u act..

Good luck.:)

leeky123
29-01-2008, 09:29 AM
bro leeky123, how old are you and how many relationships have you been thru? Actually when I saw your description on this nurse, it seemed that you do like her character but unsure of how you should approach the relationship. Its a little too fast to say you want to settle down with her, or with anyone else for that matter. Maybe all you want from this forum is encouragement, but then thats my feel. Unfortunately, look at the comments for your post.

Secondly, after considering that fact that you actually went to China just to visit this WL, I say that you probably still quite unsure of what you want and probably suffers from being inexperienced with prc girls. Remember, she said she'll meet you but yet it was equivalent to a set-up. How, in the first place, could you have believed her?

You probably like the nurse because she spent some time with you, she is decent compared to your WL and she is willing to be together with you. Nobody can say she is good or not, but your feeling now is just that you think she is quite 'hard-to-find' and it will be a pity to give up like that. If you dun know whether you love her, you probably aren't in love with her.

Spend a bit more time together, get to know her more and decide whether she suits you or not. Being a nurse, she can come here and thru a conversion course, be a registered nurse here and avoid being a liability to you. That is another plus point. However, 99% of your consideration is whether you want to spend the rest of your life with her, since its a 'settling down' decision.

Consider it very carefully bro, dun make your own horror story.

thanks bro colin for ur comment...i felt ur comment is neutral.

thanks!

Deep Blue
29-01-2008, 09:33 AM
ya bro...the fact is she is not a WL..makes me feel guily...i never tell her that last time i went to china was becos of looking for a WL. she comes from a decent family. She is not like those money grabbing women in china.
i am in a dilemma...i dun know i really love her anot...i feel that i only wan to find someone to settle down with...but i guess love can be cultivated over time rite?

Well, if the fact that she is not a WL makes you guilty, then go look for one WL then, perhaps it might just spice up your life. You are simply counting the chicken before the eggs hatch. You want someone to settle down with, regardless if you love her or not, getting a maid may just do the trick as well because love can be cultivated over time.

The biggest dilemma is you. There is nothing concrete in this whole event except for one moron whining for what is the next course of actions. Why don’t you buckle up and go for what you deem fit instead of bleating here for all of us know nuts about what went on between you and her. You met her, saw her, spoke to her. You think she is from a decent family, not money grabbing and non WL. Then what’s next, you already drawn an impression of her already and now you should decide what you wanna do or else continue with your WL activities then. :cool:

leeky123
29-01-2008, 09:35 AM
thanks to many bros and also boss reply to this thread...

i know there were be many opinions to this matter...some will oppose while some will give their well wishes...

i also know that i know her for not that long...as what other brothers say...gve myself sometime before i give my committment...but really bros...if u were me and u know this girl...u will also feel that u cannot give this chance a miss...

having been in the cheonging scene for some time...i feel jaded already...i believe many bros here also will be feeling the same...

i just want to start a decent relationship and get on with life....

however i will heed advices from bros here...to observe and be with her more times...i hope it works out...

will be flying in March....lets see how things goes...

minichamps1664
29-01-2008, 10:05 AM
bro pls proceed with caution. dont want your heart and wallet to get hurt ;)

have you read the other thread? http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/80929-lovestruck-dumbstruck-tnp-story-falling-love-prc.html

sammyboyfor
29-01-2008, 10:11 AM
however i will heed advices from bros here..

Should be "I will heed ADVICE from brothers here.

"Advice" is a non countable noun, you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

~|@|~
29-01-2008, 10:16 AM
however i will heed advices from bros here...to observe and be with her more times...i hope it works out...

will be flying in March....lets see how things goes...

no harm trying and see how it works out. just be careful and think with your brain, not your heart (or dick). all the best ;)

hotdick69
29-01-2008, 10:24 AM
Bro Leeky..... dont think about marriage first..... if u think she really good... and she willing to give up her life in china for you.... then y not ask her to come over SG and find a job..... Nurse job in SG easy to find lah.... so at least u can really see if she is the good gal she shows you when she is in China..... staying together for a time being will be the best way to know if she is the one u want to tie the rest of the life with.... :eek:

from my experience thru chat.... alot of PRC women who are decent (as in not working as WL) are always looking for expats to get married with.... especially SG men.... cause their life will at least be better then what they have in china.... so its better for you to see carefully.... open ur eyes bigger and observe..... dont be another SG kena con by the PRC women

Just my 2 Cents hor....:D

TheGreatOne
29-01-2008, 10:26 AM
come on guys,

give him a break. there are so many gambles that we sometimes took and we don't too win all of them. dun put that girl down just because she is from China.

we too had our fall when dealing with relationship, be it overseas or local. didn't we get our own fair share of dirt spat on our faces during a bad relationship? who can guarantee his relationship is smooth sailing all the way? and that his or her idea of tackling girls is 100% fool proof?

if he can go there alone seeking for an ex WL whom he got to know, i'm pretty sure he is of mature age and has seen enough. forget the eat salt more than eat rice stuff here.

to TS, what i can say is. do what you think is right. only you know how she treat you and how you felt for her. as bystanders, our bros here are maybe trying to prevent you from getting conned which is not a bad thing afterall.

best of luck!

sammyboyfor
29-01-2008, 10:30 AM
come on guys,

give him a break. there are so many gambles that we sometimes took and we don't too win all of them. dun put that girl down just because she is from China.

A relationship with an SG girl has a 40% chance of surviving long term.

A relationship with a PRC girl has a 0.0001% chance of surviving more than 2 years.

The choice is obvious. :rolleyes:

aczeta76
29-01-2008, 11:09 AM

A relationship with a PRC girl has a 0.0001% chance of surviving more than 2 years.

Wahh statistics also out liao.. Boss, u did survey ah?

leeky123
29-01-2008, 11:52 AM
Bro Leeky..... dont think about marriage first..... if u think she really good... and she willing to give up her life in china for you.... then y not ask her to come over SG and find a job..... Nurse job in SG easy to find lah.... so at least u can really see if she is the good gal she shows you when she is in China..... staying together for a time being will be the best way to know if she is the one u want to tie the rest of the life with.... :eek:

from my experience thru chat.... alot of PRC women who are decent (as in not working as WL) are always looking for expats to get married with.... especially SG men.... cause their life will at least be better then what they have in china.... so its better for you to see carefully.... open ur eyes bigger and observe..... dont be another SG kena con by the PRC women

Just my 2 Cents hor....:D

thanks bro!
;)

leeky123
29-01-2008, 11:54 AM
come on guys,

we too had our fall when dealing with relationship, be it overseas or local. didn't we get our own fair share of dirt spat on our faces during a bad relationship? who can guarantee his relationship is smooth sailing all the way? and that his or her idea of tackling girls is 100% fool proof?

if he can go there alone seeking for an ex WL whom he got to know, i'm pretty sure he is of mature age and has seen enough. forget the eat salt more than eat rice stuff here.

to TS, what i can say is. do what you think is right. only you know how she treat you and how you felt for her. as bystanders, our bros here are maybe trying to prevent you from getting conned which is not a bad thing afterall.

best of luck!

u R the great one.;)

yes...we have calling almost everyday to each other on the phone ...

ps: phone bill very cho

leeky123
29-01-2008, 11:57 AM

bro sammy...we cant one bamboo overturn the whole boat...

its just unfair...dun tell me 7 billion (approximately figure..i dun really know how many china women are there..just estimate) r ALL bad???

abit too extreme.

sammyboyfor
29-01-2008, 01:08 PM
its just unfair...dun tell me 7 billion (approximately figure..i dun really know how many china women are there..just estimate) r ALL bad???

abit too extreme.

There are only 6 billion humans on the face of this earth. :rolleyes:

I'm not saying that all PRC girls are bad. However, what I am saying is that those who go all out to woo Singapore men DEFINITELY have ulterior motives.

Let's get real here... are Singapore men more charming than their PRC counterparts?.. are Singapore men all better looking?.. do they have better skills in bed? bigger dicks? You know the answer.

What SG men do have is more $$$ and any girl who chooses a man for money is not going to make a good wife.

You guys have to learn to work things out with your brains and not with your dickheads.:eek:

Orgasdo
29-01-2008, 01:17 PM
last nov...went to china to find one WL whom i had known in singapore. But this WL girl never turn up...ended up i stranded there all alone...luckily the next day i call up one girl whom i know from the internet. she is working as a nurse there...and she brought me to sightseeing during those few days. ..

Once bitten, second still not scare?? Too short a period to invest in relationship. If really wan. Get a PI to to some ground work.

Heart Break Kid
29-01-2008, 02:08 PM
There are only 6 billion humans on the face of this earth. :rolleyes:

I'm not saying that all PRC girls are bad. However, what I am saying is that those who go all out to woo Singapore men DEFINITELY have ulterior motives.

Let's get real here... are Singapore men more charming than their PRC counterparts?.. are Singapore men all better looking?.. do they have better skills in bed? bigger dicks? You know the answer.

What SG men do have is more $$$ and any girl who chooses a man for money is not going to make a good wife.

You guys have to learn to work things out with your brains and not with your dickheads.:eek:

The above had answered the question on why PRC girls choose Sg men instead of their own local men :D

Chances of long term relationship & true love is very slim if you are just an average income earners.

penile enlarger
29-01-2008, 02:12 PM
I think for some people Love is such a rare commodity that when they think they get it, the head cannot think properly liao.

Heart Break Kid
29-01-2008, 02:20 PM
I think for some people Love is such a rare commodity that when they think they get it, the head cannot think properly liao.

It is possible to find true love in life provided you are not looking for a fucked up character woman.

cinos99
29-01-2008, 02:48 PM
Dear Bro Leeky123,

I spent more than 18 years moving around China - way before Shenzhen, Dongguan, Zhuhai, Shanghai became popular places to Singaporeans...

Just pardon me if I will say that all you have in your mind is this nurse from China and nothing else. You are not confused but rather you are already defused or detached from the ideas from other bros, simply because she came to your help and treated you well in China. Moreover, both of you talked over the phone everyday.

There is a very important point in here : "All bros who posted their comments are the one that have concerns for you - they care for you. Whether they are againist or for your idea with this China girl."

We have seen happy marriages between Singaporean and Chinese but yet we have heard or witness even more broken marriages or conned situtaions between Singaporean and Chinese.

Personally, I have seen more of the latter. The most common is that many Singaporeans have been conned to buy apartments in China - Shenzhen, Shanghai, Chongqing etc, but under the name of the wife (who usually claimed that Chinese can buy apartment eaiser under the China Law). Kids are registered as Chinese Citizen in their maiden province. In the end, what does the Singaporean gets? Money goes in and never come back.

On the other hand, those good ones are usually married to Singaporeans from above average families doing businesses and they live comfortably here. They brought up their kids well. There is one point here - later the in-laws (Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Uncle, Auntie, Nephew, Niece) will come along.

Both of you come form different cultures and different backgrounds. Speaking different Lingo and having different habits. So, please take your time to study this matter.

By the way, there is a saying "不要为了一棵树而放弃整个森林". You still have a choice.

Happy reading..............

Heart Break Kid
29-01-2008, 03:12 PM
To marry a foreign wife (including Msia girls) ...you have to be financially strong & good spending power at the minimum.

If you are just making enough to eat & no solid saving.. its better not to find foreign women as life partners.
Most foreign women are not willingly to slog with poor S'pore men :cool: especially those not educated ones.

AAconnection
30-01-2008, 08:56 PM
To marry a foreign wife (including Msia girls) ...you have to be financially strong & good spending power at the minimum.

If you are just making enough to eat & no solid saving.. its better not to find foreign women as life partners.
Most foreign women are not willingly to slog with poor S'pore men :cool: especially those not educated ones.

agree most foreign women are not willingly to slog with poor S'pore men...include local too. If a women came from good life style they will not slog. Sight, men must have money, women must have beauty.

Carlos Santana
30-01-2008, 09:45 PM
Sight, men must have money, women must have beauty.

What ever happened to virtue? :eek: Kidding just could not resist it.

All the same in any relationship go into it with both eyes open. Lying to yourself won't help.

Lubber
31-01-2008, 10:09 PM
Whatever you do, don't meet the parents first.

Heart Break Kid
02-02-2008, 01:49 PM
Whatever you do, don't meet the parents first.

So fast meet parents after justing knowing each other :cool:

Direct flight to Chongqing cost around $1,100 (to & fro) peak period :eek:
excluding hotel accomodation.

A failed relationship means a hugh financial losses but if you are an ah seah kia than money no problem lah :D

huaren
02-02-2008, 01:53 PM
So fast meet parents after justing knowing each other :cool:

Direct flight to Chongqing cost around $1,100 (to & fro) peak period :eek:
excluding hotel accomodation.

A failed relationship means a hugh financial losses but if you are an ah seah kia than money no problem lah :D

btw, whether the gal is WL or not, how to 'test' are they are truth to you?
1) one say you no $$, see what theri reaction?
2) one say you no feeling towards here...

Eternity_Gal
02-02-2008, 01:57 PM
When fate comes, there is almost everything one can do it for love.. hmm.. It's good for the lady to bring u to meet her parents. It means she has given you the trust, and intro u to her family. Next, it all depends on urself whether u want to take the responsibility for taking care of her for the rest of ur life. It may not be possible for u to think, but it's probable that you are going to start falling in love with the lady. Good luck.

Heart Break Kid
02-02-2008, 01:58 PM
btw, whether the gal is WL or not, how to 'test' are they are truth to you?
1) one say you no $$, see what theri reaction?
2) one say you no feeling towards here...

I lied to my Chongqing girl that mi did not receive any bonus for 2007 so no money to remit to her :cool: ....
she ask mi not to call her again :(

huaren
02-02-2008, 02:03 PM
I lied to my Chongqing girl that mi did not receive any bonus for 2007 so no money to remit to her :cool: ....

bro, how much was the amt? that's cool anyway, if you ask me.

Heart Break Kid
02-02-2008, 02:12 PM
bro, how much was the amt? that's cool anyway, if you ask me.

She was asking SGD $1,000 from mi ... not a cent less :eek:

joew2005
02-02-2008, 02:44 PM
most ppl hv failed relationships.
sometimes u put yr heart in,sometimes u r there jz 2 playplay.
whichever the case,i believe that in any type of cross boundary relationship a lot more effort needs 2 be put in.
although sometime the partner is not beside u 4 a long period of time,it k be a more mental torture if u hv alrdy put yr heart in2 tis relationship.
there hv been a lot of negative reports in the media abt prc gals,but it is easilier said than done.
wat goes ard comes ard.
if u r sincere 2 ppl,it shall be return in 1 way or another.
if u harbour bad/evil thoughts in the 1st place,then ............
nw a days,i hv become veri nagging.
keep repeating myself................

D I E D
02-02-2008, 06:07 PM
Assuming it is confirmed not a WL. It is tough maintaining such a long distance relationship .... you really dont know what she is doing there .... obviously over here, you are fooling around, so she can do, and you wont know :eek:

Heart Break Kid
02-02-2008, 08:50 PM
Assuming it is confirmed not a WL. It is tough maintaining such a long distance relationship .... you really dont know what she is doing there .... obviously over here, you are fooling around, so she can do, and you wont know :eek:

In life sometimes we must take risks :D only then we will know :p

colins
02-02-2008, 09:14 PM

so sorry to hear that, by the way, how much have you remitted to her already?

Heart Break Kid
02-02-2008, 09:19 PM
so sorry to hear that, by the way, how much have you remitted to her already?

mi have not remit a single cent to her yet... only spend some money on her body during her 2 months stay in S'pore :cool:

colins
02-02-2008, 09:44 PM
mi have not remit a single cent to her yet... only spend some money on her body during her 2 months stay in S'pore :cool:

haha, no love lost then! cheapest way to find out who she is...

huaren
02-02-2008, 10:07 PM
bro, mind i ask. in what aspect from you did she ask for your money? obvious there must be somekind of reason from her to ask you to remit money.. husband/wife relationship? bf/gf?

aczeta76
02-02-2008, 10:47 PM
Money is the bane of all relationships..Even if she is a local still got SPG and money digger mah

Juz dun regret your decisions can liao... which of us never spend money on our ex-girlfriends.

Kyser Soze
02-02-2008, 10:54 PM
mi have not remit a single cent to her yet... only spend some money on her body during her 2 months stay in S'pore
:confused: Is she a FL previously working in Singapore? Sounds like one though from your description.

SGD$1000 somemore. She sounds really greedy.:p

Heart Break Kid
03-02-2008, 10:37 PM
:confused: Is she a FL previously working in Singapore? Sounds like one though from your description.

SGD$1000 somemore. She sounds really greedy.:p

She is working in KTV in S'pore... she want chop mi by giving sob stories like her family got no money for CNY lah & very cold in Chongqing need $ for winter jackets.

During her two months stay in S'pore.. she made about gross $400 tips a day working in KTV on 2 shifts & regularly remit money into her bank accounts. How can no money ?

She think I am very rich to do charity :mad:

Heart Break Kid
03-02-2008, 10:43 PM
bro, mind i ask. in what aspect from you did she ask for your money? obvious there must be somekind of reason from her to ask you to remit money.. husband/wife relationship? bf/gf?

None ...she already had a steady bf in S'pore & I am her regular customer trying to sian her.

She called mi from China.. first asked mi "Do you still like mi ? " I answered
Yes ..I do

Then she told her problem & ask immediately to remit 5,000 yuan to her accounts.

justl00king
03-02-2008, 10:54 PM
Then she told her problem & ask immediately to remit 5,000 yuan to her accounts.Bro,

Sounds like she only keen on your $.

No offence. :D

huaren
03-02-2008, 11:49 PM
None ...she already had a steady bf in S'pore & I am her regular customer trying to sian her.

She called mi from China.. first asked mi "Do you still like mi ? " I answered
Yes ..I do

Then she told her problem & ask immediately to remit 5,000 yuan to her accounts.

bro, mind if i ask. if she has a steady bf in sg, and still allow you to bonk her, then waht is this steady bf all about? this women cannot trust, imho

colins
04-02-2008, 02:25 AM
most ppl hv failed relationships.
sometimes u put yr heart in,sometimes u r there jz 2 playplay.
whichever the case,i believe that in any type of cross boundary relationship a lot more effort needs 2 be put in.
although sometime the partner is not beside u 4 a long period of time,it k be a more mental torture if u hv alrdy put yr heart in2 tis relationship.
there hv been a lot of negative reports in the media abt prc gals,but it is easilier said than done.
wat goes ard comes ard.
if u r sincere 2 ppl,it shall be return in 1 way or another.
if u harbour bad/evil thoughts in the 1st place,then ............
nw a days,i hv become veri nagging.
keep repeating myself................

Naggy meh? But i fully agree with what you said.

sean69
04-02-2008, 09:41 AM
Wahh statistics also out liao.. Boss, u did survey ah?

shhh... i think the boss speaks from personal experience... shhh...

:D

usmjordan2
04-02-2008, 11:57 AM
this not a first love story I read.....

in fact , when I step in china , many of them ( china girl not the WL ) willing to give up everything and follow me to singapore.........

What the hell , give up everything...........what they have in china ? what is the everything to give up from them ?

Anyway , quote me wrong with evidence because all my friend with bad ending.

For them............leave china is their " DREAM "

Heart Break Kid
04-02-2008, 01:19 PM
bro, mind if i ask. if she has a steady bf in sg, and still allow you to bonk her, then waht is this steady bf all about? this women cannot trust, imho

She said her steady bf is also her agent but she don't like him :D
Anyway mi did not remit a single cent to her... but her bf should have done so

Heart Break Kid
04-02-2008, 01:30 PM
Bro,

Sounds like she only keen on your $.

No offence. :D

S'pore men like us is no pushover ... not easy to cheat our money :D

justl00king
05-02-2008, 01:23 AM
S'pore men like us is no pushover ... not easy to cheat our money :DGood for you bro...you make us proud.:D

colins
05-02-2008, 01:44 AM
I went to people's park today. If you happen to be around that shopping centre, you probably wont miss the queue of people trying to remit money to China. I estimated around 50% are working ladies, the rest are men trying to remit wads and wads of cash. Maybe some are for business purposes, but clearly there are some who were remitting money to their ai-rens in China.

I wonder about this - this forum obviously got a lot of members against the idea of financially supporting PRC WL or FL, but is this sentiment kept within our forum only? I've mentioned about my ex, and how people are so free with their money. And today got to see it with my own eyes. I realised its a growing trend rather than a time of enlightenment, on how to deal with prc asking for money. Singaporeans are matching their expectations it seemed.

hellwarrior666
05-02-2008, 02:33 AM
agree most foreign women are not willingly to slog with poor S'pore men...include local too. If a women came from good life style they will not slog. Sight, men must have money, women must have beauty.

Bro I totally agree with you... whether u r in sg or msia or china or anywhere in the world nowadays no gal will stick to you if you have no $$$!!! As for virtue its already history... how many virgin 25 yr olds can you find on the street now?? dun think abt anything else. only got $$$ you can then find love nowadays anywhere in the world!!!

Heart Break Kid
06-02-2008, 02:06 PM
Good for you bro...you make us proud.:D

Thank you .. Happy Chinese New Year

fdcivic
06-02-2008, 04:29 PM
Thank you .. Happy Chinese New Year

just some thoughts off my mind. can a gal from other country get married here, even though they are married in their own conuntry?

Heart Break Kid
06-02-2008, 08:45 PM
just some thoughts off my mind. can a gal from other country get married here, even though they are married in their own conuntry?

Commited some kind of offense.. can be charge in courts.

airbrush
09-02-2008, 09:38 AM
Good relationship is long term business. If you are able to stay with a person in good time then in bad time and then in good time again then this is good relationship.

dap26
09-02-2008, 10:21 AM
Good relationship is long term business. If you are able to stay with a person in good time then in bad time and then in good time again then this is good relationship.

Ya a good relationship is where she can be stick wif u even u r in bad times and good times...This is wat i respect of..

Heart Break Kid
13-02-2008, 11:44 AM
Good for you bro...you make us proud.:D

Oh shit :mad: that PRC WL sent mi curse & swear words :eek: via global sms after I refused to remit money to her.

cinta
13-02-2008, 11:46 AM
Bro HBK, haha, now the true colours and horns all come out liao :)

Heart Break Kid
13-02-2008, 11:51 AM
Bro HBK, haha, now the true colours and horns all come out liao :)

mi know her true colours long ago.. that why never remit money to her.

aczeta76
13-02-2008, 12:02 PM
Bro Heart-Break Kid.

Looks like we are all in similar boats ... some leaking, some sinking but all adrift in the sea.

My girl should be going back in the next few months too so maybe I will be in your same situation then.

See how lah.. I am past the blind KC stage and looking at a sustainable relationship on both our ends. She wants me to see her tomorrow on V'day so I will see how things go from here.

Bro, Jia You too.. dun be a Chai Tao but dun miss out on love too.

dirtyhairy
13-02-2008, 12:27 PM
A relationship with an SG girl has a 40% chance of surviving long term. A relationship with a PRC girl has a 0.0001% chance of surviving more than 2 years. The choice is obvious.

Wah eh sai leh, BOSS Mr Ah Sammy,
your statistics on the ladies, local and PRC,
but you not fair leh bcos you not tell full story
while it's the pit for the PRCs and locals got higher score of percentage 40
bcos what good use is there for a longer relationship survival
if most of the time with local gals, didis no up and need artifical revival:o
since many not pretty, now you know why now got so many single ladies
Garmen has to set up SDC, CCC, PVC and more to help the lonely pussies
PRC ladies not only sexy, horny, pretty with hot bodies.
even Rupert Murdoch, the world #1 media king, married one called Wendy!:D

Heart Break Kid
13-02-2008, 12:43 PM
Bro Heart-Break Kid.

Looks like we are all in similar boats ... some leaking, some sinking but all adrift in the sea.

My girl should be going back in the next few months too so maybe I will be in your same situation then.

See how lah.. I am past the blind KC stage and looking at a sustainable relationship on both our ends. She wants me to see her tomorrow on V'day so I will see how things go from here.

Bro, Jia You too.. dun be a Chai Tao but dun miss out on love too.

Thank for your encouragement .. mi only seek true love without being a carrot :D

Heart Break Kid
13-02-2008, 12:46 PM
Wah eh sai leh, BOSS Mr Ah Sammy,
your statistics on the ladies, local and PRC,
but you not fair leh bcos you not tell full story
while it's the pit for the PRCs and locals got higher score of percentage 40
bcos what good use is there for a longer relationship survival
if most of the time with local gals, didis no up and need artifical revival:o
since many not pretty, now you know why now got so many single ladies
Garmen has to set up SDC, CCC, PVC and more to help the lonely pussies
PRC ladies not only sexy, horny, pretty with hot bodies.
even Rupert Murdoch, the world #1 media king, married one called Wendy!:D

PRC girls not only pretty & sexy but also treat men better than S'pore & Msia girls. But be warned .. :mad:

dirtyhairy
13-02-2008, 12:57 PM
PRC girls not only pretty & sexy but also treat men better than S'pore & Msia girls. But be warned .. :mad:

I am sure not only warned once but repeatedly
but just look at Rupert Murdoch, the multi-billionaire hubby of PRC Wendy
then Spore tobacco man who married PRC actress GONGLi,
both still shiok2 and remain married happily despite both men being elderly
but admittedly, both cheong rock steady and not blindly:D

Heart Break Kid
13-02-2008, 04:46 PM
I am sure not only warned once but repeatedly
but just look at Rupert Murdoch, the multi-billionaire hubby of PRC Wendy
then Spore tobacco man who married PRC actress GONGLi,
both still shiok2 and remain married happily despite both men being elderly
but admittedly, both cheong rock steady and not blindly:D

In term of commercial sex.. mi still prefer PRC meats :D

airbrush
13-02-2008, 09:24 PM
S'pore men like us is no pushover ... not easy to cheat our money :D

right man...Sankanpoor men like us is no pushover and not that easy being cheated.

dap26
14-02-2008, 11:18 AM
In term of commercial sex.. mi still prefer PRC meats :D

Hey bro happy new year!Ya prc,to me tends to be more ''caring'' than others..So tat makes us stuck wif them.

Heart Break Kid
14-02-2008, 12:46 PM
Hey bro happy new year!Ya prc,to me tends to be more ''caring'' than others..So tat makes us stuck wif them.

Gong Xi Fatt Cai to you ... Long Live to PRC girls :D

drunken
14-02-2008, 03:22 PM

this is cuase PRC gals we meet are mostly from KTV or WL........ they will be more 'caring' y?
they can earn our $$. Got a WL tell to me that she need to say all those sweety and caring stuff to get more customer therefore more $$. End up, told me that all those sweety things she said to me are truly from her heart. then I ask her fly kite....

i got some prc colleagues. (wokring professional). They are just like normal sg gals...

Heart Break Kid
14-02-2008, 06:51 PM
Happy Valentine Day :p

Single unattached bros can go KTV to celebrate your Valentine Day :D

and_alloy
15-02-2008, 11:41 AM
after reading through all the posts, am i correct to put it on paper that majority if not all have a mind set that girls from China is all ou for money & nothing else? what happens if you meet someone who is wealthier than you and willing to marry you? just curious then, what will be your respond.

yariman
15-02-2008, 03:04 PM
I think here, we assume that talking about WLs, and not all of them are bad. But from Bros experiences, most are I suppose .... so obviously there are some good ones, but thats the risk one have to take ....

louis2002
15-02-2008, 05:14 PM
after reading through all the posts, am i correct to put it on paper that majority if not all have a mind set that girls from China is all ou for money & nothing else? what happens if you meet someone who is wealthier than you and willing to marry you? just curious then, what will be your respond.

Bro,
U mean non WL is it??? (If this is the case I'll say its fine lor.... go ahead and marry her.....)

my 2 cents worth.....

avarice
15-02-2008, 05:27 PM
I agree, but then hor, pse watch out, maybe it is just for PR status only ...

Also have to really understand what is wealthier than us .... cash nia, or include house , cpf etc ...

Some WLs can easily have 50K in their accounts. I am sure quite a number of bros including me dont hv.

and_alloy
15-02-2008, 06:51 PM
Bro,
U mean non WL is it???

Also have to really understand what is wealthier than us .... cash nia, or include house , cpf etc ...

Some WLs can easily have 50K in their accounts. I am sure quite a number of bros including me dont hv.
she is a non-WL and she's rich enough to buy an apartment here to get her PR. as a mater of fact, as of chinese custom, lets say we are not even compatible in terms of family status. will you still marry her?

fiendish
15-02-2008, 07:49 PM
Haha, this is really hypothetical ... I think if me, very difficult to say unless face with it .... if marry, it is like me hypocrite. :eek:

Heart Break Kid
15-02-2008, 08:00 PM

You are right .. most young cheongster don't even have 5K in their bank accounts :D

kam pei
15-02-2008, 08:07 PM
Haha, if richer then me, why not, but just make sure ... cant touch my CPF money .... when buy house, no share in it .... then see after few years how lor.

Heart Break Kid
15-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Haha, if richer then me, why not, but just make sure ... cant touch my CPF money .... when buy house, no share in it .... then see after few years how lor.

PRC young girls is very good at sucking Singapore men's money to get rich.
A lot of men die in their hands ...except HBK mi :D:p:D:p

DTCEPL
16-02-2008, 09:38 AM
You are right .. most young cheongster don't even have 5K in their bank accounts :D

I am a lao cheongster and I have minus 8k in my account (overdraft), and I owed my elder Bro 20k plus due to business failure sometime back.:( Got a 10 years car loan, HIAZ

Poor me....not a single cent.

aczeta76
16-02-2008, 09:43 AM

Good for you... we all muz play, have KC with them but please do so with your BIG Head too... dun overstretch yourself.

azumi
16-02-2008, 09:47 AM
i think those in private schools might be a catch ?

i seen lots of prc young gals in private sch haha at least for mine.
some are pretty only i must agree..

but now adays lots of prc gal come sg study also, who knows someday your gf might be one.

azumi
16-02-2008, 10:11 AM
i think those in private schools might be a catch ?

i seen lots of prc young gals in private sch haha at least for mine.
some are pretty only i must agree..

but now adays lots of prc gal come sg study also, who knows someday your gf might be one.

aczeta76
16-02-2008, 10:24 AM
Why not... Fate will decreed all.

But then, a lot of these young chio PRC mei mei oso got rich people bao one u know...

Unless u talking about the young young ones below 16..then beware of sexual grooming charges:p

huaren
16-02-2008, 10:56 AM

still can recall years back, when chatting with one WL on sg men. she mentioned some customers some bought her hp/bags. and she herself terms them as cha zi..

so, please take note of this..

dirtyhairy
16-02-2008, 11:09 AM
PRC young girls is very good at sucking Singapore men's money to get rich...A lot of men die in their hands ...except HBK mi

Yo Bro HBK
I am disappointed to say
that despite the wide and easy access to information today
stereotyping and generalising others with 1/2 truths is here to stay
while you boast that you, a victim of PRCs you wont fall prey
Wishing you well, Uncle Laobaby aka DirtyHairy has this to say
sex is powerful, as long as the "gian" factor is there...nobody can say
it wont happen to me... unless one is a hermit & chooses not to play
oso unless you are impotent, can anyone honestly keep temptation at bay
especially when it's a beautifully, delicious pussy backoning you on your tray?:p

corvette
16-02-2008, 04:15 PM
Have to agree with bro dirtyhairy, I think, nothing is impossible .... just a matter of right timing and right ger. If really meet some irrestible Gong Li kind ... :eek: jialat liao

Heart Break Kid
16-02-2008, 04:43 PM
Yo Bro HBK
I am disappointed to say
that despite the wide and easy access to information today
stereotyping and generalising others with 1/2 truths is here to stay
while you boast that you, a victim of PRCs you wont fall prey
Wishing you well, Uncle Laobaby aka DirtyHairy has this to say
sex is powerful, as long as the "gian" factor is there...nobody can say
it wont happen to me... unless one is a hermit & chooses not to play
oso unless you are impotent, can anyone honestly keep temptation at bay
especially when it's a beautifully, delicious pussy backoning you on your tray?:p

Yo bro dirtyhairy

Thank for your well wishes.. I do agree with what you said.
But then the most pretty PRC mei mei did not cheat my money even I did offer her to do so.
I did fall for her look & figure..yummy

Haiz ..that life :(

Heart Break Kid
16-02-2008, 04:49 PM
I am a lao cheongster and I have minus 8k in my account (overdraft), and I owed my elder Bro 20k plus due to business failure sometime back.:( Got a 10 years car loan, HIAZ

Poor me....not a single cent.

Slowly rebuild your wealth lah..

Good for you... we all muz play, have KC with them but please do so with your BIG Head too... dun overstretch yourself.

Thank bro aczeta .. sometimes also must portray a miser image toward the PRC girls just prevent them taking us as carrot. :p

dap26
17-02-2008, 02:35 AM
Yo bro dirtyhairy

Thank for your well wishes.. I do agree with what you said.
But then the most pretty PRC mei mei did not cheat my money even I did offer her to do so.
I did fall for her look & figure..yummy

Haiz ..that life :(

Ayah bro u hv gone so many ktv,so many mm die under yr hand liao...Mai sad lah..:D

Heart Break Kid
17-02-2008, 12:12 PM
Ayah bro u hv gone so many ktv,so many mm die under yr hand liao...Mai sad lah..:D

Aiyoh ... nowadays I go KTV less liao instead mi go internet cafe to sian decent PRC mei mei :D those not working in KTV ones

nycaloth66
18-02-2008, 11:17 AM
haha maybe i am too jaded or something, but i agree with you guys that now a days all women want is money.

Regardless of nationality all women are now very practical, for them a guy's looks, sexual prowess, whether they love the guy or not etc are all not important. They rank the guy's earning power, house and car ownership and willingness to dote on them as being the most important and they would happily marry such guys even if they were ugly as hell or sexually inept.

This is fact, sad but true, afterall looks and sex are not forever and besides they can always fuck some other stud on the side.

So PRC or local, all the same, just that PRC (in my point of view) are more chio, not as demanding financially and more willing to make me happy.

dap26
18-02-2008, 02:56 PM
Aiyoh ... nowadays I go KTV less liao instead mi go internet cafe to sian decent PRC mei mei :D those not working in KTV ones

Good loh,save money and can sian mm...

Hole In One
18-02-2008, 03:03 PM
Wah, internet cafe, which one huh ? Hope not those in GL ....

Heart Break Kid
18-02-2008, 05:38 PM
Good loh,save money and can sian mm...

mei mei's meat is very important to mi leh :D

Wah, internet cafe, which one huh ? Hope not those in GL ....

There are many internet cafe filled with PRC in S'pore :p slowly search for the one you like.

Heart Break Kid
18-02-2008, 05:58 PM
haha maybe i am too jaded or something, but i agree with you guys that now a days all women want is money.

Regardless of nationality all women are now very practical, for them a guy's looks, sexual prowess, whether they love the guy or not etc are all not important. They rank the guy's earning power, house and car ownership and willingness to dote on them as being the most important and they would happily marry such guys even if they were ugly as hell or sexually inept.

This is fact, sad but true, afterall looks and sex are not forever and besides they can always fuck some other stud on the side.

So PRC or local, all the same, just that PRC (in my point of view) are more chio, not as demanding financially and more willing to make me happy.

In present society... long term relationships & marriage becoming meaningless. Everything go toward money, look & sexual prowess so material.

The girls don't have to like or to love the men but as long as he fulfil the above criteria. He got chances.
Everything had to be contractual when marriage concern. The men's earning power & assets is the most important selection criteria from the females... haiz :(

dap26
18-02-2008, 10:25 PM
mei mei's meat is very important to mi leh :D

Ya i knw,they r very precious to u...:D

ekemono
18-02-2008, 10:51 PM
just to share:
my ex-wife was a teacher in China and in SG...
but when she got her citizenship thru me, teacher becomes devil.

nights after nights of quarrel and fights. in the end divorce.
after we lead seperate lives she mistreat my son and HER OWN MOTHER,
$10 daily for son school daily pocket money, 2 persons breakfast, 2 person's lunch. Eat wat? eat shit eh? (pls note that i paid her 5 figures as settlement and monthly $ for son)
her mum had the last straw and quarrel with her. She PUNCH HER OWN MOTHER!.

Ya..., there you have it. sweet, demuer, educated teacher. WTF.
Now son staying with me like a little king, fat and rosy cheek liao.

2 nights ago when to a KTV at joo chiat, one PRC attached to me. when for supper, then she brough me to secluded place near her house. Raba raba a bit. she told me she wants to marry to a SG man.
Aiyo... tolong tolong...
said this weekend dun go work and join me go out. :(
must see more porn and masterbate until dry so no temptation to go. hehe

dirtyhairy
19-02-2008, 01:09 AM
just to share:my ex-wife was a teacher in China and in SG....but when she got her citizenship thru me, teacher becomes devil.
nights after nights of quarrel and fights. in the end divorce. after we lead seperate lives she mistreat my son and HER OWN MOTHER, $10 daily for son school daily pocket money, 2 persons breakfast, 2 person's lunch. Eat wat? eat shit eh? (pls note that i paid her 5 figures as settlement and monthly $ for son) her mum had the last straw and quarrel with her. She PUNCH HER OWN MOTHER!. Ya..., there you have it. sweet, demuer, educated teacher. WTF...

Yo Bro E,
your story on your former PRC wifey
if true is scary...bcos how can one be so cruel to hit one's own mummy!
ahbutdan....me oso hear of media king Rupert Murdoch's love story
who at age near 70 was able to up one hot PRC named Wendy
so from secretary, Wendy the hottie became his wife d Missy
and old man was real horny bcos he soon became proud daddy at 69 going 70
yet this story has happy ending as PRC remains wifey,
gives him a pretty baby and also helped him grow his media empire globally
perhaps Murdoch is lucky and oso has money
so PRC wont leave him even he's ugly with Aussie beer belly
but Wendy no push over really...
bcos of her, the China market, Murdoch now has gained entry!
so what's point of my story?
there's bound to be good or bad, in relationship of any
likewise, in marriages after many screws, having babies oso no guarantee!:D

Heart Break Kid
19-02-2008, 10:41 PM
2 nights ago when to a KTV at joo chiat, one PRC attached to me. when for supper, then she brough me to secluded place near her house. Raba raba a bit. she told me she wants to marry to a SG man.
Aiyo... tolong tolong...
said this weekend dun go work and join me go out. :(
must see more porn and masterbate until dry so no temptation to go. hehe

May I know which KTV you go to ...milf or syt ? :p

ekemono
20-02-2008, 01:41 PM
May I know which KTV you go to ...milf or syt ? :p

IV at joo chiat
syt

manipulator
20-02-2008, 02:17 PM
Wow bro you attractiing PRCs like Bees to honey ,.... I gather it was your 1st time with the IV prc ... so fast she try to hook you liao :eek:

Heart Break Kid
20-02-2008, 04:42 PM
IV at joo chiat
syt

Is she from Fujian ? 22 yrs old

ekemono
20-02-2008, 05:58 PM
Wow bro you attractiing PRCs like Bees to honey ,.... I gather it was your 1st time with the IV prc ... so fast she try to hook you liao :eek:

yes bro, its my 1st time at IV.
Frankly after so many years never cheong KTV, also abit quiet and paiseh.

The PRC there all cheong to customer room one, all hoping for some tips later.
She was quite persistent and held on tight for a long while. So tell the rest to go and she stay.
She left the room twice that night, to collect her tips i guess. Then when I ask her if interested in supper, she left and came back in a casual spaghetti tops and jeans skirt.

bro, you have been there b4?

ekemono
20-02-2008, 06:04 PM

no bro,
slighty older @ 24, told me from Shanghai. But I never bother to check for identification la.

Anyway, apologise to TS if I have stray away from the topic. paiseh paiseh...

simitaichi
20-02-2008, 09:18 PM

Bro Heart Break Kid, you sounds like a regular KTV cheongster, I read you hv been to quite a number of KTVs. Anyone that is your favourite now in terms of PRC SYT.

Heart Break Kid
20-02-2008, 10:29 PM
no bro,
slighty older @ 24, told me from Shanghai. But I never bother to check for identification la.

Anyway, apologise to TS if I have stray away from the topic. paiseh paiseh...

Thanks... then coming sat mi must try to go IV to see the stocks there.

acedia
21-02-2008, 09:12 AM
Actually JC area, better go when you can, with the complains recvd, sooner or later it will all be redeveloped .,..

Heart Break Kid
21-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Bro Heart Break Kid, you sounds like a regular KTV cheongster, I read you hv been to quite a number of KTVs. Anyone that is your favourite now in terms of PRC SYT.

hahaha... now I an not attached to any PRC SYT or have any favourite.
mi only cheong KTV occasionally :D hope to complete my KTV tours in S'pore.

mi now still single & available.. to marry any suitable PRC mei mei :D

cinta
22-02-2008, 08:34 AM
Wa bro, if you have a regular in each one of the KTV ... you wont have time for anything else ....

Hope you find your PRC MM lifelong partner ... :D

Lester1
22-02-2008, 10:46 AM
my last post in another thread tok about my same experience with u..i did not manage to marry her. but yes, she is very nice. she is rich with condos. So i go and do some homework...

first, i open myself to her friends, and shopping with her and go to her hse without her parent at home. These are some of the things we can do to see deeper.

1. Know her friends
And listen to their conversation, you will know her. For my experience, her friend commented her so well, and she have no temper (my x wife got many). But i was more concern is their attitude. that is "if you feel like it do it, even if it is immoral". I think we all hv some form of that too, but they are the real extreme. so when 1 day, if we dont feel lv anymore, would she jus leave u? she may be ok, but friend and whole society influence, can also change a person.

2. shopping with her
my...this is the most scary. normally if i wan 2 hv a fb, i would not do this, the most is go for dinner very late, dinner in cn is way cheaper than shopping. but i open this previllege to her to see how she behave, and mine, more scary then any girls in sg. So i ask, can i substance her interest?

3. Go to her hse
See if she keep her stuff, OK, for my story, but again, I found so many things she buy, so confirm shopping is her problem...

so in the end i hv to think twice really....

being a div...make me wiser...and know that small things now, is future big stuff becos now we are at cloud 9, and small bro is in charge.

this is only my experience...you may have yours.

Heart Break Kid
23-02-2008, 10:38 AM
Wa bro, if you have a regular in each one of the KTV ... you wont have time for anything else ....

Hope you find your PRC MM lifelong partner ... :D

Thank for your well-wishing :D now I begin to realise many young S'pore guys got PRC mei mei as steady gf here :eek: not those working in KTV ones.

Frankiestine
23-02-2008, 10:44 AM
her mum had the last straw and quarrel with her. She PUNCH HER OWN MOTHER!.

had a ex-china man partner, at one stage of his marriage it went sour..at that time his father was in town to visit and stayed with him...one day my ex-partner wife quarreled with him and took a fork and stabbed him in the back...she even say she is going to accuse his old man of molesting her...haha poor dude ask me help him find lawyer to divorce his wife...was crying when he related to lawyer the event...:o but in the end after the papers were filed he back out dare not go thru it...till today heard he still stuck with this malicious bitch...seems like most of these chinese bitches are real vicious and vindictive...:eek:

and_alloy
23-02-2008, 01:28 PM
Thank for your well-wishing :D now I begin to realise many young S'pore guys got PRC mei mei as steady gf here :eek: not those working in KTV ones.
u interested? me know 1 girl who is a nurse back home who is still a V :D

Heart Break Kid
24-02-2008, 01:40 PM
u interested? me know 1 girl who is a nurse back home who is still a V :D

Yes ... you can introduce ? :D

and_alloy
24-02-2008, 01:54 PM
can...she in SZ. pm me ur email. send u her photo :p

ekemono
24-02-2008, 03:25 PM
one day my ex-partner wife quarreled with him and took a fork and stabbed him in the back...she even say she is going to accuse his old man of molesting her

Goodness! that's a real mean bitch.
better persuade your ex-partner to ditch her asap.
This kind of sour relationship can put a tow on even the strongest mind, even after the divorce.
At one stage I was so disappointed with life i loose self-confidence, self-esteem, kept to myself and becomes anti-social. The tot that I had a failed marriage stir inside me and made me feel like a looser just about anything i do. Never had a cheerful heart for years.

Now recovered liao. But still dun carries the urge to find a life-long partner. I probably would eventually but not now. For now, moderate cheong-ing is for me :)

Heart Break Kid
24-02-2008, 10:44 PM

Thank.. pm you my email liao :D

asean
25-02-2008, 09:46 AM

Bro, still avir and you didnt try to pop her cherry :eek:
BTW how old is she ?

and_alloy
25-02-2008, 11:38 AM
Bro, still avir and you didnt try to pop her cherry :eek:
BTW how old is she ?
ya she is still single... me can't, she friend of my gf...

aczeta76
25-02-2008, 12:08 PM

Good for u... up u 3 points

bochi
25-02-2008, 12:22 PM

Bro alloy ... how old ?

and_alloy
25-02-2008, 02:53 PM
Bro alloy ... how old ?

she's 25 or 26 i think

Heart Break Kid
25-02-2008, 10:00 PM
she's 25 or 26 i think

bro and_alloy... mi had reply to your email :D

apollo13
26-02-2008, 08:30 AM
PRC in mid twenties, hard to believe she still virgin ... is it looks problem .... just a tot

and_alloy
27-02-2008, 04:54 PM
bro and_alloy... mi had reply to your email :D

bro, me reply ur mail liao...can give me a reply & u free on fri nite or not?

and_alloy
27-02-2008, 04:55 PM
PRC in mid twenties, hard to believe she still virgin ... is it looks problem .... just a tot

juz curious, where is there a problem???

dickster_99
04-06-2008, 09:35 PM
I feel that it is still better to marry a local gal than a foreign one. Most of the foreign gals out there are out for $$$. I suggest that you check out her background cos some of them don't tell the truth. There have been many cases of us bros being cheated of $$$... It takes some time to know the person better before you really commit yourself. :)

leeky123
27-06-2010, 10:34 AM
http://hotfile.com/dl/50434676/511fa79/cut.jpg