PDA

View Full Version : Fetishes With Female Colleagues

megaman69
27-01-2008, 02:38 PM
Hi Bros,

Hi Bros, is it normal to get hard on especially when you get to see your female colleauges dressing sexily or.. see their G-Strings, bra... etc

There's a couple of young sexily dress female colleagues in my office and i can't stop my eye from noticing them and the probs is one of them ever saw my pants bloging cause i erect too easily.. paiseh..

Bros any advice on this :(

Red-Card
27-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Hi Bros,

Hi Bros, is it normal to get hard on especially when you get to see your female colleauges dressing sexily or.. see their G-Strings, bra... etc

There's a couple of young sexily dress female colleagues in my office and i can't stop my eye from noticing them and the probs is one of them ever saw my pants bloging cause i erect too easily.. paiseh..

Bros any advice on this :(

I believed it's very normal to have such thoughts but you case is a bit loose control leh

BeasT69
27-01-2008, 05:02 PM
is it normal to get hard on especially when you get to see your female colleauges dressing sexily or.. see their G-Strings, bra... etc

Manz........if u no reaction means u need to see doctor liaoz. :confused:

colins
27-01-2008, 05:09 PM
Bro megaman69, like that you cant really go for lunch leh, esp if you work in CBD area. Even women in their fourties wear g-strings, not to mention those with cleavage on display.

lacoruna69
27-01-2008, 06:34 PM
You should come work at my office. All 'Can't Make It' lau aunties. Always talking about their children, problematic maids and best bargains. I'm very worried I'm developing 'PWS'. Penile Withdrawal Syndrome. :o

fax88
27-01-2008, 07:38 PM
You should come work at my office. All 'Can't Make It' lau aunties. Always talking about their children, problematic maids and best bargains. I'm very worried I'm developing 'PWS'. Penile Withdrawal Syndrome. :oLOL,dont worry,u got company! My place also suck big time all female colleagues are in their forties...who ask me to join a cleaning company leh.....:o

HeadOn
27-01-2008, 07:53 PM
have u pple every wondered, how come those sexily dressed chio bu always work in other co tat not urs??...keke

pokeman71
27-01-2008, 09:07 PM
Now at a MNC company, lot of foreigner there. Some pinoy and blonder. Hope can have happening with them

Archiearch
27-01-2008, 09:09 PM
One word of advice bros, never shit where you eat.

megaman69
27-01-2008, 09:35 PM
Thanks all bros for the advice..
Another place is inside the pack MRT every morning...
Saw a couple of ZaoGeng

Gimmemorebaby
27-01-2008, 11:29 PM
Maybe u can get closer to them by communicating more with them. Who knws they may be horny too? :D

block11
28-01-2008, 12:45 AM
You should come work at my office. All 'Can't Make It' lau aunties. Always talking about their children, problematic maids and best bargains. I'm very worried I'm developing 'PWS'. Penile Withdrawal Syndrome. :o

bro we have the same problem.... my office also all aunties :(

shag_fest
28-01-2008, 01:04 AM
i have one 30 yo hot lady doin admin in my ofc. she has a kid and has been married for 3 yrs. each time i come bck frm overseas, i buy her chocs or souvenirs and she wld go, "aww..u remember me!".... she's quite hot n have nice eyes. long hair, nice bod n ass wif ample boobs. been slowly but surely innocent flirting wif her..complimenting her dressing, hair etc... hope can "melt" her n have a bonk wif dis hot mama... ;)

MMM88
28-01-2008, 02:21 AM
One word of advice bros, never shit where you eat.

absolutely true!!! ....u can still "rape" them with ur eyes....whahahahhaa:D

acedia
28-01-2008, 08:55 AM
Wa, what level of skill is that :D

corvette
28-01-2008, 09:39 AM
As long as gers, chio to you, you are not normal if no hardon .... whether it is colleague or strangers

sex crusader
01-02-2008, 02:48 PM
poor me. No chio-bu in my office.That's why i always stick around in my customers' place, full of SYT.:D

sarcasm
01-02-2008, 03:17 PM
Have chiobu also must got chance, no chance eveyday PCC also jialat :eek:

Carlos Santana
01-02-2008, 09:14 PM
poor me. No chio-bu in my office.That's why i always stick around in my customers' place, full of SYT.:D

Where is your customer's place? Do share with the rest of the bros! We need some nice eye candy from time to time too! :D