PDA

View Full Version : The Trainee

Lao_Tzu
25-01-2008, 04:14 PM
Hi Bros,

Have been here reading for many days now (sorry I am a new member), having read so many good accounts, I would like to share some of mine.
Hope you do not find it boring as I am not as good a write as some of you bros.

The Trainee

Prelude

Name: Lao Tzu (screen name)
Sex: Male
Marital Status: Married
Race: Chinese
Employment: SVP Regional Marketing APAC
Employer: MNC (German Origin)
Up and On

Hi all, my name is Lao Tzu, I am the Senior Vice President of Regional Marketing for a German company in Singapore. I joined this company 20 months ago after being head hunted from civil service of 12 years. I took over from an ang moh who retired to Germany after 25 years of service.

This company I am in holds a firm believe in management trainees, thus every year, we get scores of graduates from the local universities applying to become management trainees.

In my department, there are 5 this time round and their stay with my department is 13 months (1 month to get use to things and 12 months to slog).

1) Debbie “C”
22 yrs old
NUS Grad Honors 2nd Upper
Fair Skinned Babe with CFM looks

2) Eilyn “A+”
23 yrs old
NUS Grad Honors 2nd Upper
Tanned sultry looking North Indian

3) Audrey “B-“
21 yrs old
NTU Grad
Chili padi small yet VERY hot

4) Christina “B”
23 yrs old
SIM Grad
Streetwise and have beautiful mesmerizing eyes

5) Dian “C”
20 yrs old
NUS Grad
The only brown sugar with a set of fantastic body

Will continue shortly....got to do a conference call.

Lao_Tzu
28-01-2008, 08:33 AM
Sorry, am only able to continue now as I was with OC doing CNY shopping.

Installment 2

In this Regional Marketing Department (APEC) lets call it RMD, much like all the other marketing departments in other companies, comprises mainly of female. I am the only male, there is one other but he has more of the female inclination (more stories on him later).
As the SVP I have an entitlement for a PA (Personal Assistant) whose main task is to help my executive secretary, Joanne in making arrangements for my travel, meetings and conferences. The previous trainee that was working for me is now a perm staff working in another department. In case anyone is wondering, I DID NOT sleep with her, for a simple reason, she is not my cup of tea as I am a boob’s man.

The tale which I am going to relate, is 100% non fiction, it may seem abit far fetch…but it’s all real life account.

The story of Joanne

Joanne, the Executive Secretary, age 28, divorced and has been my “partner” for the past many months. How we started was Jan 2007 when I had to travel to UK for a conference and meetings which lasted about 3 weeks. I was scheduled travel alone, but due to some twisted fate, Joanne was tasked to travel with me on the eleventh hour (I did not plan what was to happen).

I was checked into Grainstore Apartments which is near to Excel Exhibition Centre where we were to attend a conference. Due to the last minute addition of Joanne, the hotel/apartment was not able to provide an extra room for her. They have offered to house her in a 2 star hotel not far away. But I insisted that she must reside in the same hotel. Due to my insistence, the hotel management gave in and upgraded us to a 3 bedroom penthouse apartment. This marks the beginning of our “partnership”.

The first night was basically normal without much happening, but on the second nite, things began to heat up a little. After the conference ended at about 6pm, we headed back to our room to freshen up before we go for dinner, I have arranged to go to a nice restaurant to have our dinner, there we ordered a sumptuous dinner and we had 2 bottles of red wine. After all the wine and dine, we headed back to the room.

While we were in the London cab, I realized that she was seating very close to me, almost leaning on me. So I jokingly asked if she was eating my “toufu”. She slapped me on the thigh and said what if she was, what can I do about it. Having some influence from the wine, I boldly said that you eat my “toufu”, I will eat yours…then without a second thought, I stretched out my other hand and went straight for her boobs.

From the few months in the office, and the close working relationship that we have coupled by her dressing, I already know that she is quite well endowed in the boobs department. Thus when my hand went straight to her boobs, she was not quick enough to evade, my palm touched down on her boobs. I was half expecting that she would either block or evade, but she did not….maybe her reaction is slow due to the intoxification of alcohol.

Please do let me know if bros want me to continue.....

Lao_Tzu
28-01-2008, 02:03 PM
Installment 3
When my palm landed, I realized that she was not wearing a bra…..I quickly removed my hand, feeling embarrassed I kept quiet through out the whole journey of about 20mins.

When we reached out room, I could feel that the atmosphere is abit awkward, so I quickly went into the room to bath and change.

After stepping out of the bath, I heard someone knocking on my door, I open and was greeted by Joanne, with a bottle of red wine and 2 glasses in her hand. I was hesitant about drinking more as I was worried that I would take the wrong path…

Lao Tzu: hi…another drink?
Joanne: ya…just feel like having another drink
Lao Tzu: no lar…I marbok liao…..cannot drink anymore
Joanne: wah lao…a girl chio u and u don’t give face
Lao Tzu: …..ok lar….just 1 drink only…..

We sat on the settee and started on drink….1 bottle soon became 2 bottles which soon became 3 bottles….both of us were totally wasted….she began to speak incoherently and became very touchy……we soon engaged in a spate of tongue fights. She was straddled across my legs and her boobs were now inches from my face. One thing led to another and soon I was licking and suckling on her light brownish nipples and she was letting out intermittent soft moans. With my out stretched right hand, I began to caress her bum then move closer to her love hole….

OMG…was she wet….I began to finger her, her rhythm of breath is symmetrical to the rhythm of my fingering and the depth of penetration….her moan was soft when I slowed my speed to do a shallow drill….her moan was load and more intense when I drilled deeper with a quicken pace.

She is the first squirter I have met….she squirted my legs were drenched with her love juice…at this point of time, I was quite awake…the first though was that she had urinated, but the liquid is like lubricated, smooth….much like oil…..

We kissed for the longest time after the she came, my pant was at my knee with my boxer still in place but drenched. Somehow it was abit strange for me not screwing her there and then with my now fully charged drill…maybe it is the alcohol, which provokes the desire but takes away the action. Joanne slumped on the settee and was breathing heavily.

The ringing of my mobile broke the rhythm of Joanne’s heavy breathing. I knew it must be my OC calling to see if I was ok….I quickly got up and in my attempt to move away from Joanne to avoid OC hearing her heavy breathing, I trip over my pants which was at my knee and I fell flat onto the ground OC heard was worried I had hurt myself…this really woke me up…and I was able to talk to OC in a normal sober tone. I got up from the ground and continued talking and suddenly, I felt Joanne pulling my boxer off….

Lao_Tzu
28-01-2008, 04:03 PM
Installment 4

Within seconds, my drill was engulfed by her warm moist mouth….sucking and lick it like a lolli-pop. I could not catch my breath and was really breathing very heavily. I was trying to control my breathing but to no avail. OC asked if I was ok and I was like not able to concentrate on the conversation and digressing…luckily OC attributed this to my earlier fall and did not suspect or question much.

Joanne was blowing me like no tomorrow…every deep throat, every twolle and swolle sends chills down my spine…I was like in spasm. This was the best blow in what I think now to be 4 decades of miserable life….this is simply fantastic…maybe it is the combination of alcohol and talking to OC that makes this oral fixation so fantastic…

Over the next 2 weeks, we were like lovers, shopping and dinning…and of course sex…sex and more sex…. It was during this period of time when I found out the reason for her divorce, her husband apparently fell head over heel over another man who happens to be one of her friends…yes you read correctly….her husband is a gay.

She told me that when she found out, she was devastated, she blamed herself. She attributed this to her inability to satisfy her man sexually….and she started to learn the tricks of pleasuring men and this sort of shaped her bi-instinct.

Soon it was time to head back to Singapore, I was sort of hoping that this would not end so fast…but guess all good things must come to an end. Soon we were on the plane and routed to home.

Upon arrival at the T2, we headed directly to our belt to collect our luggage, she whispered in my ear that her girl friend will be coming to pick her up and was wondering if I would like a lift and I gladly accepted.

Once out of the custom area, we were greeted by a lady, well dressed and had long tinted hair. I was introduced to her and we were soon on our way to her car. Both of them went into the car first while I attempted to fit all the luggage in to the booth of this 645CI. As I was approaching the passenger side, I could see from the glass that they were engaging in some serious tongue warring….when they realized that I was looking, they stopped and Joanne came out so that I could get my ass into the rear seat.

Finally I was home, got into some pleasantries with my OC and parent-in-laws and headed to see my kids.

the_e_ones
28-01-2008, 04:49 PM
Bro Lao_Tzu, your first supporter reporting! :D

Aurors
28-01-2008, 04:57 PM
Bro, you the boss and you do such a thing with your staff. Not a good idea :eek:

richie_rich
28-01-2008, 05:01 PM
I got up from the ground and continued talking and suddenly, I felt Joanne pulling my boxer off….
Wow....did Joanne then give you a blowjob while you were talking to your OC? ;)
More please!

SBFextra
28-01-2008, 05:02 PM
Good story bro, camp here already ....

Lao_Tzu
28-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Wow....did Joanne then give you a blowjob while you were talking to your OC? ;)
More please!

Bro, yuo are right, she was blowing me when I was talking to OC. I do not know if you have gone through this before, the feeling is awesome...u want to moan but do not dare to moan, u want to give out the sound of joy but holding everything back....it further builds up the mood...kekeke

Lao_Tzu
28-01-2008, 05:27 PM
Bro, you the boss and you do such a thing with your staff. Not a good idea :eek:

Bro I am sorry if my post has offended you. If this does not meet your moral standard, my thousand apologies. Thus I would suggest that you do not read any further as it will get worst.

surbana
28-01-2008, 07:28 PM
Anymore story???Camping for more...:D

pokeman71
28-01-2008, 07:35 PM

Bro, maybe when we become boss then we will know the temptation.

Like all King, when they are rebellion that time so good to the people, but when they become King, they will make use of their power.

AD69
28-01-2008, 09:49 PM
Good story, do continue.

shoutcast
29-01-2008, 01:17 AM
:eek:

what about those young talents ? the 28 one quick end :D

techienator
29-01-2008, 01:20 AM
continuing? looking forward to the next part..

Lao_Tzu
29-01-2008, 08:24 AM
Installment 5

Joanne: Boss, need you to give a welcome speech to the 5 new MT (Management Trainee)
Lao_Tzu: Huh, again? Can I empower you to take care of that?
Joanne: Nope, all HODs will have to go….

Soon I was dragging my feet to the main conference room, I was introduced to the 5 new MTs for RMD. After giving some welcoming address, Joanne led them back to our department for a briefing. All the new MTs report to Joanne who is to assign them to respective teams.

When I got back to my office, Joanne asked if its ok for her to choose the MT for me, and I did not object as after having spent so many months with me, Joanne can tell what kind of girls I like and what kind of “quality” am I looking for. So she arranged Debbie.

Story of Debbie

Debbie, 22 yrs old, long hair, frankly she looks older than her age. Debbie went on for a short training conducted by Joanne on all the things which must be done. At the end of her training, Joanne suggested that I bring all the 5 MTs out for dinner and drinks on a Friday, which I readily agreed, also suggesting that she get a few of the other secretaries of the different team heads to go along, my treat.

I met all the ladies, 9 of them in total plus me 10, thus just nice for a table. After dinner, we headed straight to Zouk as suggest by Joanne. I did not know that all the other secretaries can drink so well, I was more surprise that the 5 MTs can drink just as well. Guess I was the worst drinker amongst all of them, as I was a goner by 0200hrs. Debbie was tasked to drive me home as I was not able to drive and Joanne had no license. They did not send me home, instead, we headed to Joanne’s place.

I was laid on the bed and could tell that somebody is removing my clothings but I was too drunk to resist. And before long, I could feel that my little drill is not hard and strong, growing within some moist environment….I could vaguely see the silhouette of the person, she looks like Debbie.

I mustered all my strength to grab her boobs and squeeze them, nice…round…firm…was the last that I could remember.

Lao_Tzu
29-01-2008, 08:25 AM
Installment 6

I got up the next morning, seeing both Debbie and Joanne next to me was a sure sign to behold. I could not believe my eyes, and also I was totally shock and was wondering what shit I got myself into. There were 2 used condoms on the floor, both had something in it, which I presume was my spermy. I passed them and went straight into the washroom to pee.

The next thing that came to my mind was OC, how am I going to account to my OC….this time I would sure have to kneel before the firing squad. Just when my thoughts arrive at the firing squad, I felt someone caress my bum, those sexy finger nail scratching type of sensation which is enough to send shivers down the spin of any man. I turned around, still with my drill in my hand, Joanne yelled:

Joanne: ooi…..please aim properly lay…..
Lao Tzu: oops sorry…who ask u to tickle me…
Joanne: even if I tickle you, you should at least clear the pee before turning around…u are so disgusting…..

Next I found myself cleaning the toilet with Joanne in the shower, even though we have been “partners” for the past many months, the sight of Joanne nude still turns me on…without invitation, I went into the shower.

Lao_Tzu
29-01-2008, 08:27 AM
Installment 7

Joanne and me engaged in some serious tonguing, I was caressing her ample boobs and suckling on the nice small nipple, 1 at a time….without much ado, I push her down on her knees and she was engulfing my little drill in her moist mouth. I trust my pelvis in the rhythm of her movement, I could feel her tongue rolling over my drill head, coupled with the suction, I was ready to cum, and having sense that, Joanne put a tight grip on the base of my drill in an attempt to stop me from cumin. To my surprise, it worked. I mounted Joanne doggy and we were in this for quite a while. Her moan got louder and louder and when I did a full trust, she shivered, and I knew she had reached her climax. I did not stop even then and continued to trust faster and more furious…she asked in a weak voice what had gotten into me as I was more “manly” and can last such long time…..

Without reply, I pulled the drill out and helped her from her position and placed her seating on the basin, I entered her in mission. She was yelling in the top of her voice call me to do her faster and deeper and all kind of nonsense started coming out from her….I was like shutting out her nonsense and was trying to concentrate to cum, when I realized that Debbie was standing at the entrance to the bathroom, naked.

Joanne, called out to Debbie to “help”, soon Debbie was standing next to me, licking my nipples with her tongue and squeezing Joanne’s boobs with her hands. Debbie tongued me and soon I got her sucking on my drill. Joanne was tonguing me like no tomorrow. I could see from the reflection of the glass that Debbie was alternating between painting Joanne and blowing me…this gave me such urge to screw her…which I did.

We found ourselves on the bed, me missioning Debbie, with Joanne straddled over Debbie’s face…guess Deb is giving Joanne a solid good paint. I really could not hold on and uploaded into Debbie, Joanne came down sucking on my now srank drill, trying to suck every drop of spermy…she even went down to finger and dig Debbie hoping to salvage some of my spermy from her love hole.

Joanne went from her love hole to her mouth, sharing all that she can gather. Then I realized that Joanne had arranged and planned this for me…..I wonder why…..

Bros, I will be going up to KL for a meeting and will only be back tomorrow afternoon, so hang in there and stay tuned....

techienator
29-01-2008, 02:53 PM
hot stuff man.. thanks for sharing.. looking forward to more.. :)

hotdick69
29-01-2008, 03:46 PM
in real life got so lucky guy meh???? :p

KNN if have y its not me leh :mad:

good 1 Bro..... if you company need more guys can look for me ;)

Lao_Tzu
29-01-2008, 06:00 PM
hi Bros,

I am now waiting for my transport to KL, but the way there is a change and and I will only be coming back to Singapore on Monday, but I will try to post something.

I will be fastforwarding to the currently trip....I am accompanied by 2 lovely ladies...Joanne and......:p

CoolBlack
29-01-2008, 09:34 PM
I am going to produce a movie based on threadstarter's story.....confirmed AV movie of the year!

Cool! more more :D

enzer88
29-01-2008, 09:43 PM
Lol,cool down,just take the story with a pinch of salt. :)

singexpat
30-01-2008, 09:39 AM
continue pls...:p

assault
30-01-2008, 09:59 AM
So this is almost a live commentary :eek:

bonk88
30-01-2008, 10:23 AM
same guy are just have this type of lady luck(i call it),wish i could have in my office too...with my office gals...:mad:

cockenadan
30-01-2008, 12:00 PM
hi Bros,

I am now waiting for my transport to KL, but the way there is a change and and I will only be coming back to Singapore on Monday, but I will try to post something.

I will be fastforwarding to the currently trip....I am accompanied by 2 lovely ladies...Joanne and......:p

wah bro..you really made me horny man..:D hey can i also apply to your company as management trainee???hahhaha...if not, IT also not bad..i sure let you surf sammyboy exclusively in your company..hahaha

Masterji
30-01-2008, 01:13 PM
cool please continue

Lao_Tzu
30-01-2008, 01:48 PM
Hi Bros,

Just written something...got not much time...so here it goes....

Fast-Forward  29 Jan 2008

Time: 1735hrs
Purpose: Waiting to pickup Joanne

Time: 1750hrs
Same location, a lady in RED dress, those cotton material, with a large V neck, with ample boobs came bouncing down the stirs, I can see that the cabby is also focusing his attention on the bouncing part of her vital anatomy.

The lady is non other than Joanne. I came out of the Limo cab, and could see that the cabby is enjoying his down blouse view of Joanne’s cleavage when she bend down to retract the handle of her trolley bag.

I opened the door of the Limo for her, I could see the nice smooth fair skin of her bossom, this sight stirred me like a ladle…my little drill is receiving the electrical charge and is reacting. She knew that she had turned me on and placed her gentle hands on my lap. Whispered in my ear that I will get more surprises later. This piece of news further caused my drill to nearly burst my pants……

I could see the cabby scanning his rear mirror ever more often than when I traveled to Bukit Panjang from 6th Avenue where I dwell. I sure hope he does not get a heart attack while driving.

Soon we arrived at DFS Galleria Scottswalk to catch the AIREBUS (Joanne requested to take to bus instead of flight). When the cab pulled into the passenger drop off bay, he quickly got out of the cab, Joanne was seating on the passenger side of the back row and me behind the driver, the cabby is so kind to rush over to Joanne’s side to open the door for her….guess he got to see up he skirt as well as down her blouse.

When we got our things in from the boot, we made our way to the waiting area for the bus…then came my surprise. Dian (pls see the first post for details) was there waiting for us, as there was still a distance, I asked Joanne how come not Debbie (frankly I did not have enough of her lar….thinking about her now still stirs my drill). She nonchalantly said that she is the only one who is proficient in Malay, both spoken and written.

Lao_Tzu
30-01-2008, 01:51 PM
Dian was very excited to see us (I wonder why), she kept thanking me for giving her the opportunity to travel to learn things. Frankly this is a trip where there is nothing much to be learnt, maybe not for us but for Dian, I am sure she has a lot to learn…kekeke

Nothing much happened on the first leg of our journey, but when we passed Melaka, I realized that Dian was wearing a cotton t-shirt blouse, not much cleavage to see as the blouse has got small neck opening, but I saw something else, her nipples are protruding, and from where I sit, it is very obvious. Joanne knew immediately what I saw and was like giving me a cheeky smile….

Joanne went over to Dian and told her about it and she was like blushed. She signaled that the air-con is cold that is why the reaction. Joanne replied:

Joanne: the ac very cold?
Dian: ya lor
Joanne: you need a jacket?
Dian: no its ok
Joanne: u sure? Ur nipples are getting more obvious
Dian: what to do cold mar
Joanne: not only that lar….your bra does not have padding right? It is also fully laced?

Both Dian and Joanne burst out laughing….luckily we were the only ones there with a couple of older folks whom were sleeping…

We seemed to have broken the ice (between Dian, Joanne and myself), as Dian is now more talkative. Previously she was like very quite maybe do not want to leave a bad impression on me as I am the person deciding her fate after her stay with RMD.

Distance flew amidst the laughter and jokes, before we knew it, we arrived. We alighted at Cititel Hotel Mid Valley City, got a cab to Crowne Plaza Hotel Kuala Lumpur. By the time we got to our rooms, it was close to 0130hrs. We got together at 0215hrs in my room to eat our supper.

Joanne came in a semi translucent number and Dian was clad in normal long sleeves Ts and tights (nothing much to see). The only turn on is Joanne…cannot see her nipples as there are laces and sewings, but can clearly see the t-back…..I nearly nose bleed….I became embarrassed when Dian was blushing and trying not to laugh pointing to my saluting drill….I tell you really damn paiseh…I quickly got my pillow to cover….but the both of them kept teasing me….really felt like stripping Joanne and rape her in front of Dian..hahahaha

We finished our supper and Dian went back to the room (Joanne and Dian are sharing a room). Joanne stayed behind on the pretext of running through the agenda for today’s meeting…but actually, she blew my brains out….no sex….just good old fashioned CIM….we cleaned up, she went back to her room, and I slept like a baby.

Time now: 1245hrs
Purpose: Meeting
Ladies: Joanne and Dian should be window shopping while having lunch.

Will see what happens tonite...if got happening, will try to write tomorrow...if not then will have to wait for my return to post put in the other installments.

Lao_Tzu
30-01-2008, 01:56 PM
To all bros who are staying tune to this channel, thanks for your support, and to the bro who gave me 5pts, much thanks to you. please do drop me a pm so that I know who you are.

As for those are wondering if this is true, let me asure you that this is as true as it gets. Like I mentioned in the begining, what I wrote migh sound far fetch, but this is my experience. If you do not believe, so be it, as far as I am concern, I did enjoy...or rather still enjoying....

Hopefully tonite got some action to update.;)

Lao_Tzu
30-01-2008, 01:58 PM
Lol,cool down,just take the story with a pinch of salt. :)

You are right bro, we should always take things including life with a pinch of salt. You are very wise.

Summit
30-01-2008, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the postings . ..

Please keep them coming , thanks :)

Envy you for what you are getting , So Damn Lucky .. :)

Lao_Tzu
31-01-2008, 08:25 AM
Morning Bros,

Sorry, nothing much to update all of you as last nite was an eventful nite. We had dinner, some drinks and into bed we went, the only problem is that we were all on seperate bed:(

Got to go prepare for a meeting @ 1030hrs....not much time left...

lsly
31-01-2008, 10:36 AM
Bro thanks for the update, at least we know you not MIA ... so can carry on camping here :D

Lao_Tzu
31-01-2008, 06:07 PM
Hi Bros,

Sorry about not having anything to report lastnite....but I am sure there will be something to tell tonite.

How I know, I went shopping with the ladies just now after my meetings ended at 1430hrs.

Yes, I am the carrot, but I think its ok....I spend about 1K RM, so its only 500 sing, but from what they bought, I think its going to be fun tonite....

while paying, Dian whispered in my ear... and i smiled to myself...

Stay tuned.....
:p

bigmannow
31-01-2008, 06:39 PM
Why are the MT all so slutty? Maybe it's the real aspect of corporate world tat's not only seen on TV.

killer_pussy
02-02-2008, 01:02 AM
Nice story... keep it up!

drogba
02-02-2008, 01:00 PM
lucky lucky =o

Eric22
02-02-2008, 04:36 PM
Pitching tent here... :D

Lao_Tzu
04-02-2008, 10:01 AM
Hi Bros,

Sorry for the long delay, I just got back from MY lastnite and am at home with OC, preparing for CNY.

Had too many days of fun already, so now must be good husband and father. wil try to input something ASAP when i have the chance.

Lao_Tzu
05-02-2008, 12:26 PM
Hi Bro, sorry for the delay, only manage to come back to office to post this:

Friday 1 Feb 2008

Time: 0015hrs

We attended a dinner by our local office and then after that we were herded to Zouk KL for some serious partying…..

Drinks was like free flow and the ladies were dancing like hotly with all the rest of the world. Initially I was kind of shocked that Dian drinks, but according to her, she is Malay by race but NOT Muslim by religion. All along I thought that Malay = Muslim… guess I was so very wrong.

Time: 0230hrs

I was dead beat and thus requested if I could be excused back to my hotel as I really could not take it any long….falling asleep soon….coupled with all the mixture of alcohol….

Both Dian and Joanne volunteered to escort me back to the hotel. While in the cab, I was leaning on Joanne and soon we started to have some light tongue wrestling…this only lasted for a short while and we were back in our hotel.

In the lift, both Joanne and myself were like long lost lovers, kissing and necking each other with Dian watching silently by our side. I remember I was groping Joanne’s boobs and she was like moaning softly…incidentally, booth Joanne and Dian we not wearing bra, how I know, I went shopping with them and paid for the things which they bought which included the dresses amongst other things.

Dian – a short flora dress (white base) with a sharp V-opening in the front. This V is reaching almost to the tummy area; I got a picture of a girl in similar dress. Figure is almost the same as the pict.
I got this pict from the internet sgGirls.com :: Oriental and Beautiful (http://www.sggirls.com)

Joanne – a tight uni-coloured dress of pastel pink, with V-neck showing ample boobs, the attached picture is almost like what she wore.
I got this pict from the internet sgGirls.com :: Oriental and Beautiful (http://www.sggirls.com)

So guys, you can imagine how wonderful it was.

Lao_Tzu
05-02-2008, 12:32 PM
I did not dare to go for Dian as I was not sure what I should expect…so naturally, I was making out with Joanne.

Once in the room (it was their room that we ended up in), Dian hugged me from the back as I was engaging in some tongue wrestling with Joanne, right at that instance, I knew what is going to happen…I am going to have another 3 some…..

I was literally ripping Joanne’s dress off, sucking her nipples and groping her boobs, while Dian was frantically trying to remove my pants. I dropped Joanne, turned around and started forcing my tongue into Dian’s mouth with my hand squeezing her boobs, groping her ass. Joanne was at my crouch squeezing and massaging my balls…my drill was stirred and raging……

Joanne engulf my raging drill with her mouth and using her finger tickling my ass. Dian was now only down to her pair of red lace tongs, I was only in my shirt..and I was not really interested in what Joanne was left wearing……

I pushed Dian down on the bed, went down painting. As I was at the edge of the bed, Joanne was like almost laying on the floor entertaining my drill with her mouth. I was all concentrated in painting Dian and fingering her until I felt Joanne’s tongue doing a AR number on my ass.

This was fantastic…the rimming coupled with the occasional darting of her tongue at my anus…the feeling I cannot describe with any English Vocab…only these Chinese words can hint how I felt: 欲生欲死

I think Dian felt the same way I did….she was squirming and breathing very heavily, with occasional laughter. In the midst of Dian’s exclamations of joy and ecstasy, I could feel Joanne finger up my ass, the feeling was something different, not anything which I have experience before, I would not say it is disgusting but different….

Dian was so drenched in her juice that her love hole was so inviting, without much ado.. I penetrated her…I could still feel Joanne fingering me while I missioned Dian…I could feel the slippery feeling in my ass…but I was too high to give a shit…..

Thanks to the alcohol, I was able to hold my ejaculation, the more I truss the deeper I felt…my dick in hole as well as something up my ass…at that moment, I thought it was Joanne’s finger, but it felt too big…frankly I was having some pleasure from it thus I was not complaining…..

I got deeper into Dian, Joanne got deeper into me….we were engaged in a 3some of a different kind….I was sandwiched in the middle with my drill in Dian and a dildo in me the feeling was different…Joanne was wearing the strap-on dildo doing my ass….

Frankly I am neither gay nor bi, but this dildo shit sure gave me tremendous pleasure…besides my own pleasure, I could see Dian shivering and almost spasm like, not too long after, I shot my load in Dian. Joanne retracted the dildo and we all slumped on the bed…Joanne was laying on me, frenching me as asking if I had enjoyed the whole session…

No doubt I enjoyed, but I also realized that Joanne might need some help as well…kekeke

Lao_Tzu
05-02-2008, 12:33 PM
So I toke the strap-on, went to the bathroom to wash…came out drag Dian out from the bed, ending the ladies’s caressing….told Dian to put on the dildo. Joanne knew immediately what was to come and she without hesitation sucked on the dildo to lubricate it for the penetration by Dian.

They were at it for quite a while….doggy….mission…..cowgirl…….1 leg up….2 legs up…standing….all these caused quite a stir in my little drill….now my drill was raging….I got some lub from Joanne’s love hole and smeared it on her ass, as she was ridding Dian, I forcefully entered her…she was now sandwich between Dian and myself…

This went on for another 10min before I offloaded in her ass. Now we were all expended… laying on the bed fast asleep hoping to catch Mr Chow before sunrise.

During my chess game with Mr Chow, I was pleasantly awoken by the tender feeling of warmness on my drill, I opened my eyes, it was Dian cleaning my drill with a warm wet tower…my drill was saluting her gesture…when she saw me looking at her, she pop her head down to operate my drill…all these while, Joanne was still sleeping next to us…with my half opened eyes, I could see Dian’s head moving up and down, up and down…. This repeated for almost 30mins before little drill was hard enough to make any penetration.
I was very very surprise that I could still muster up enough energy to drill Dian, I drilled her for almost 20mins before I got her to suck all the cum from little drill, in the process, some of the cum got sprayed onto her face and hair.

Dian cheekily asked if I liked what Joanne did to me. She told me that it was her who suggested that they buy the strap-on from Singapore and brought along for the trip as they were not sure if it can be found in Malaysia.

I nonchalantly asked her if she wanted me to drill her ass…and she gave me this CFM look saying “waiting for me”. If there was an additional boost of power, I would have drilled her….but guess that will have to wait.

Joanne got up and chided us that we were very noisy screwing in the morning; her look was those of CFM.

Ok guys I got to go will update again when I have time.

Lao_Tzu
05-02-2008, 12:34 PM
Why are the MT all so slutty? Maybe it's the real aspect of corporate world tat's not only seen on TV.

Bro, not all lar...I will tell you why not all later....:p

websurfbastard
05-02-2008, 02:38 PM
Was away for past couple months and one of the few post I looking forward to read. Will show my support when I regain my power tomorrow.

Thumbs up and keep up the good work.....Cheers!

APPRECIATION LIST:

Tasmania, aman, singexpat, iijetpoon, wulan899, texas_red, ChuiTaLan, Mustbang, Skystone, Calvins, andythai, unclesammi, dominion, Joanna, Ah Q, Ah Rat x 2, naka_timo, desk13, sha_gua75, john99, ChickenRun, ryanlim, Clit_lickeR, glamourist, sentarum, TD 042, loneyranger, shiokmc, bangbangben, ErissonMan, alex18122003, Sinbin3333, life, qi_ko_pei, goo_ey, elvee123, SKP2007, Chai1020, 789550, holymonk, humpcheepang , jediskull, usmjordan2, agent, slyer, siambee, sexking972, pokeman71, fat fatt, regaine, woodychew, steamystreamsg, coolfire69

UPPED TODAY:

old yet horny

My Contribution:

[http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=77164]