PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance of a Mistress

Choon Peng
24-01-2008, 11:43 PM
Estimate how much to maintain a Mistress.?:confused:Let say for PRC, Vietnam Gals in Singapore?

Some brothers said around $1,000-$2,000. Good thing is that any time can have a bonk but maybe alwyas bonk the same hole also get sick & tired.

kedeb
25-01-2008, 08:22 AM
1-2k only enuff for lodging and visa nia

stacy
25-01-2008, 08:38 AM
I think if it is a foreign mistress, you need to list what is required ...

Lodging
Visa (student?)
Food
Money to remit back
Her Expenditure
Her savings

Haha, the above looks like 'trouble'

Peregrine
25-01-2008, 08:45 AM
It depend, some girl will only ask for free housing and monthly allowance of 1k.Some will ask u for 3k for her expense and 2k for her family.....Overall i think vit is cheaper than prc.that my two cent of view.

kam pei
25-01-2008, 08:52 AM
I think best is dont have mistress .... what for eat bean sprouts everyday .... and pay so much for it. Might as well eat lobster twice a week for the same price ... :D

gonggong18
25-01-2008, 09:08 AM
7 -8 year ago I used to keep a Sg health centre lady, $1.5K a month, initially very shiok, get's to bonk everyday and she stop taking FJ at HC, only HJ but after 10 months she expected more commitment and we parted way.

BUT I must say, she is a damn good cook and has a nice abalone, chee bye I mean..when she on top and I lie down to lick (69). When she cum the spasm from that angle is so wonderful..heavenly, as she sucks me, then younger can do twice plus foreplay for which takes about an hour

paradigm
25-01-2008, 09:15 AM
I suppose one good thing of mistress is if guarantee she no steal eat, you can bonk her without CD :D and of course after checkups

aczeta76
25-01-2008, 09:29 AM
Never bonk without condom... Unless it is your OC and you know both are clean.

Mistress or not, they are here from money and fi they have reg customers before who are big spenders.. U tink they will not go in the afternoon behind your back.

Dun take risk.. RAW is WAR..

I will never do RAW with FL even if they are okie with it. Some have offered to me but be safe.

jesterem
25-01-2008, 09:29 AM
I suppose one good thing of mistress is if guarantee she no steal eat, you can bonk her without CD :D and of course after checkups

haha...bro I know one pRC she told real story of her fren....a kept mistress for $3,000 p/mth....dat oso not enuf so go out FL w/o his knowledge.....like she said...how long can the man fuck her???.....
$3k every mth sooner or later man will be fed up of her..so dats y she still do FL although its risky business.....juz for insurance.

frolick
25-01-2008, 09:32 AM
True true bros. Never trust them .... with your life ....
This is gambling with life

IDOL
25-01-2008, 09:40 AM
The amount spent will be as much as the ger can see that you can afford, so never let them know you have alot. Worse is, never let them know you have alot when you have little ,...

protester
25-01-2008, 09:50 AM
I though only rich businessman keep mistress :eek:

mseveninch
25-01-2008, 10:13 AM
the slope get steeper as it goes deeper. Not for a salary-man game...... Me stick to hit & run..................no trouble.:p

t123
25-01-2008, 11:35 AM
heard from my supplier that my boss keeps one, now he's thinking pf buying property across the link. Dont know if he intend to golden house hide banana.
Must be damn ex to maintain, like keeping those songbirds.

blur boy
25-01-2008, 11:42 AM
When and how much will it be ever consider as enough.....

Beginning of relationship: Any figure will do

Intermediate of relationship: Start to request for more because of more commitment

Advance of relatioship: Start to demand for everything as the same as you can provide to your family..

Soooo, when does it consider as enough??

I<3Ivy
25-01-2008, 12:05 PM
the slope get steeper as it goes deeper. Not for a salary-man game...... Me stick to hit & run..................no trouble.:p

This is definitely the case. Especially when she knows she's got you hooked emotionally... she knows it's easier for her to dig from you.

Have to agree with previous comment on Viets being slightly cheaper to maintain than PRC mistress.
PRC also tend to be more street smart and cut-throat. But PRC also 'easier' to cut loose.
Viets tend to focus more on the emotional side of it, so while easy and cheaper at first, it is also hardest to break away from.

This is just my personal experience, no offense to any bros here who have experienced a more emotional PRC or cut-throat viet.

My current GF is a viet, btw so perhaps my views are biased.

But Viet or PRC, it will cost you Time, Money and Heart.
A dangerous game, but i myself have been pulled in despite knowing the consequences.

regent
25-01-2008, 01:06 PM
Bro you are right, once the investment get bigger and bigger, difficult to cut losses, so end up have to provide for their family too ....

When and how much will it be ever consider as enough.....

Beginning of relationship: Any figure will do

Intermediate of relationship: Start to request for more because of more commitment

Advance of relatioship: Start to demand for everything as the same as you can provide to your family..

Soooo, when does it consider as enough??

marine boy
25-01-2008, 01:13 PM
heard from my supplier that my boss keeps one, now he's thinking pf buying property across the link. Dont know if he intend to golden house hide banana.
Must be damn ex to maintain, like keeping those songbirds.

Maybe you can check with your boss total expenditure :D

t123
25-01-2008, 03:26 PM
Maybe you can check with your boss total expenditure :D

Your suggestion cannot make it, I will end up getting fired.:p

Shim
25-01-2008, 03:52 PM
Bro t123 maybe the boss wont do that lah, since you know his secret ... hehe, maybe can also bargain for higher salary .. :D

Tailok
25-01-2008, 04:12 PM
Wise people says, "You dun have to keep a cow to have milk to drink". Go to supermarket buy cheaper. Keep cow, not all milk drank by you. Sometimes, other ppl oso drink. So much milk, one person how can finis? That's why can find so many FL who are oso kept mistress.

You keep cow, good if cow obedient. Cow follow you home n shit all over the place how????? There again diff. ppl, diff. ideas.

FL Dome
25-01-2008, 04:18 PM
Haha, good analogy Bro Tailok .... I suppose the problem therein lies where some people wants to have somebody at their beck and call or maybe they think they are exclusive, but I suppose if they have the money, what are we to say ....

WeLoveSex
25-01-2008, 06:31 PM
I think its costly to have n maintain mistress unless u have alot of $, i think have fuck-buddy better :D

D I E D
25-01-2008, 06:34 PM
Haha, I think everybody also wants a FB but cant get nia, mistress, anybody can just pay money and get one .... but no money ... :eek:

humblesexer
25-01-2008, 08:52 PM
Need earn big bucks mthly to have one. Real high maintenace to have 1

alanthegreat
26-01-2008, 12:33 AM
I think its costly to have n maintain mistress unless u have alot of $, i think have fuck-buddy better :D

i second this. fb dont need maintenace and is fully no strings attached. u can change and have as many as u like. mistress is almost like having another gf/wife. u give them $ and also scare they will give u green hat while u are not looking. furthermore, sometimes mistress relationship will get nasty/troublesome when 2 parties start to feel for each other more than just sex&money.

wantmoresex
26-01-2008, 12:38 AM
Indeed having a mistress really need loads of extra cash to maintain man

colins
26-01-2008, 01:19 AM
FB and mistress are really 2 different thing, really cant compare between the both cos the difference is pretty obvious. Mistresses require basic living cost, FB is purely for your trust and satisfaction in bed.

It is common to hear PRCs being offered 100 per day to be kept, both in their own house and out of the streets, by ahpeks in geylang. While most of them earns at least 200 a day whether they're on the streets or in ktvs, they make do with the 100 or 'eat out' to get extra bucks. One thing is, they offer 'love' for the 1 or 2 months while they're in singapore. Seriously dunnoe why a person should offer 100 a day for the same lady, but maybe when I'm old, I'll need that stability and someone to listen to me.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
26-01-2008, 01:46 AM
Maintain a misstress is same as or more expensive than maintaining a wife :o

Mondo
26-01-2008, 06:49 AM

i would say more as mistress will pester to buy things where else most wife, we can say $ not enough, bla bla bla to counter

18level
26-01-2008, 11:40 AM
For mistress definitely more ... lodging alone you share with wife, for mistress must be alone, and most like cannot be those share with other people, hv to like studio or 1 bedroom apt ... everything also must pay ... :eek: so how come still so many peeps keep mistresses

asdfghjkl
26-01-2008, 12:36 PM
here have some mistresses to offer advice? :rolleyes:

BakaYaro
26-01-2008, 12:44 PM
Haha bro asdfghjkl you looking for mistress who steal eat ... so save on cost .. maybe mistress of somebody but FB of ours .... cheaper

PS3SG
26-01-2008, 06:24 PM
The trick is, don't get emotional & kena hooked.

compaq69
26-01-2008, 07:28 PM
The trick is, don't get emotional & kena hooked.
bro,easy to say hard to comply....especially when come to relationship,how many of us can really keep our head as clear as crystal??:o

justbob
26-01-2008, 09:51 PM
Yes, I agree, easier to say but harder in reality. When these hot babes grow on you and endear themselves to you, your conscience will not allow you to just ditch her without some internal conflict. I think most asian men with good jobs are nice guys stereotypically.

Also, mistresses require alot of energy, time and resources to maintain. Time is usually the killer as its the stuff you don't have much off if you are married already and have absolutely no inclination to give up your wife.

Once you have secured a mistress you need to develop a cold hearted cad mentality, I'm in it for the pussy and hot money sex and that I should just keep up the appearance of offering a solution to her dreams and make no apologies about it. If it gets to hot in the kitchen.... Just Bail.

I will admit that sex with a mistress in the initial first stages will be damn hot, but it eventually peters out. So perhaps it is time to think about moving on. Plenty of fish in the sea, and variety is the spice of life particularly if you are already married. In fact, I think its good for the marriage, cause if your happy, your wife will be happy too.

Qimonda
26-01-2008, 10:17 PM
bro,easy to say hard to comply....especially when come to relationship,how many of us can really keep our head as clear as crystal??:o

Got to maintain the 'Rules Of The Game' in order not to get hurt, for both parties

Cytan7
27-01-2008, 12:08 PM

This one i will have to agree! Not only living expenses, gifts as well...