PDA

View Full Version : What's the best Valentine's Day gift?

cumtome
24-01-2008, 05:14 PM
Bros,
Valentine's Day is just around the corner... what plans do you bros have for your gf or wife? Any kinky ideas?

sushi prince
24-01-2008, 07:11 PM
Best Gift (women's view)
Diamond Ring (or any expensive jewellery)

Best Gift (men's view)
sexy lingerie

kiko
24-01-2008, 07:48 PM
I think send flower for gal friend is the best. She will like it

cumtome
24-01-2008, 08:17 PM
Hi Kiko,

Do you have any online florist to recommend?

Born2Skru
24-01-2008, 08:23 PM
Far East Flora - Welcome to FarEastFlora.com, your Singapore Florist ~ Make Someone Smile Today (http://www.fareastflora.com)

Berky
24-01-2008, 08:30 PM
Far East Flora - Welcome to FarEastFlora.com, your Singapore Florist ~ Make Someone Smile Today (http://www.fareastflora.com)

thanks bro. been finding online florist too

uiop
24-01-2008, 09:14 PM
The best gift for it is to stay faithful to her :p

hotsoup16
24-01-2008, 09:36 PM
Woman will still be woman even they are married for donkey years. They still hope for that little surprise from man on valentine day

birdie8819
24-01-2008, 09:43 PM
Well for me I use to send flowers and teddy bears and have a wonderful dinner around this time but this year different cause of working commitment bo bian maybe will send either earlier or later liao . ;)

stacy
25-01-2008, 08:40 AM
I think bring her for a short holiday better. Flowers are overpriced so might as well go travelling ... spend a bit more and still have sexxion

kam pei
25-01-2008, 08:51 AM
The problem with V alentine's day is, if your GF or OC works in a company, better send, else all the gers have she dont have you die ..... :eek:

gamersland
25-01-2008, 09:07 AM
The problem with V alentine's day is, if your GF or OC works in a company, better send, else all the gers have she dont have you die .....

ya.. u reminded me bro.. actually of giving the present and flower to her personally but better get someone to send the them to her during class so she can "hao lian" in front of her frens... :cool: wait all her frens have she din receive then i cfm "go vegetarian" for the next few weeks or even months... :eek:

IDOL
25-01-2008, 09:38 AM
I thinbk the money spent on flowers is a necessity. If not the ger will be sianz, even if she say don waste money ...., its reverse psychology

protester
25-01-2008, 09:48 AM
I read in papers some time ago, florist can make like 30% of their annual sales just through Valentine period itself :eek:

Clit_LickeR
25-01-2008, 10:18 AM
Kinky ideas i dun have.
But this thhis what i did...
Recently my CO almost caught me 'run lion'... :eek:
Since then, i have to earn back the trust...

So i did something simple yet practical. :)

i Bought a PDA phone, customised it with all our pics, set it as theme pics etc,
add those ringtones which bring back nice memories...
add a few personnal voice clips..
Set up a blog on all our 'precious moments'...

And it works like magic!

At least now i got my 2hrs 'No Questions Asked' free time...
And what did i do with this free time?
CHIONG ARH!!!! :p:D

Just my 2 cents.
Cheers!

mseveninch
25-01-2008, 10:21 AM
Me buy sexy laces panties with matching bra set for OC......Of course not me buy myself. Ask my office lady friend to buy on my behalf provide her with OC static....he...he...:p

temptation
25-01-2008, 10:24 AM
Bro Clit_LickeR, you the can man sir ... for me simple nia, buy flowers, cannot do too much else everytime have to one up the previous year

IDOL
25-01-2008, 10:32 AM
I thinbk the money spent on flowers is a necessity. If not the ger will be sianz, even if she say don waste money ...., its reverse psychology

The above statement got wrong :confused:

What's the best... 25-01-2008 09:40 AM Rubbish

Like this only tio zaps twice, must be some samster here think he is moderator in this forum, day in day out nothing better to do show that they have alot of clones ?

vlpalace
25-01-2008, 11:26 AM
The above statement got wrong :confused:

What's the best... 25-01-2008 09:40 AM Rubbish

Like this only tio zaps twice, must be some samster here think he is moderator in this forum, day in day out nothing better to do show that they have alot of clones ?

Bro Idol, take it easy upping and zapping here is just a daily affair, Stock market also got bull and bear, ball games got win and lose, sometime you win some and lose some. don't take it too hard and make yourself unhappy :)

cumtome
25-01-2008, 11:26 AM
thanks bro. been finding online florist too

Bro, I found this florist called Wonderful Flora - Singapore Florist (http://www.wonderfulflora.com)

You may want to check them out... quite nice designs they have, and reasonable price too!

tryherout
25-01-2008, 11:34 AM
PlaceHolder for stefii.com.sg (http://www.stefii.com.sg) 65-67355400

OC send me one for birthday from Stefii. Until now, the dry bouquet still standing dry and nice in my office. They use a wooden hut container thing. Can personalize card some more. Good deal!