PDA

View Full Version : Reasons for retiring from cheonging

t123
22-01-2008, 11:13 AM
Dear all, recently my hyper sex drive buddy (a guy) gave me a shocking revelation, he told me that he's quitting from visiting WLs, FLs especially PRCs. He told me that much had happened recently, firstly one of his kin passed away, then he reconciled with his father, next he had some medical problem (not HIV). He's quiting the scene. I cannot believe it, becos he's one hardcore guy. Have any of you guys/gals ever though of quitting?

liberatte
22-01-2008, 11:29 AM
Though of quitting too...
However, as long as i still have a dick and $$$, it would seem that temptation would usually overcome me. But then, i have not been cheonging for the past 1 year.

Secret... go to a HC with ugly girls that put you off... then just walk off and go home. I go to HC during that period and just have a drink or 2 with friends.

Hellfire79
22-01-2008, 11:34 AM
Secret... go to a HC with ugly girls that put you off... then just walk off and go home. I go to HC during that period and just have a drink or 2 with friends.[/QUOTE]

Haha...totally agree with u Bro. That how i do it also.......find those with good massage and ugly gers.....sure your little bro will be sound asleep...you will be home with $ intact and feeling relax.:D

aczeta76
22-01-2008, 11:37 AM
Chionging is an expensive business.

I budget my spending but then if you look at the long term, u will still be spending loads of money which can be used for investment.

So, once $$ not enuff, I will stop..then also, likely not to try too many new blood as quite tired.. maybe go back to TN and Spa scene again in the next yr or so

icecum
22-01-2008, 12:31 PM
Me 2 thinking of semi-retired soon, that mean maybe once a while go go look for FL,WL or go ktv maybe onece month 1 or 2 time......:o

WhenSPH
22-01-2008, 01:14 PM
some people have moved on to another phase of life like starting a new job, posted overseas, got married with kids and so on. So there really isn't a retirement i would say, more of a hiatus. Anyways, if your job requires frequent travelling, you would probably be chionging overseas

Regular1000
22-01-2008, 01:16 PM
pardon me for using sbf tagline quoting what Robin Williams said, "God gave us a penis and a brain, but not enough blood to use both at the same time."

Congrats TS! you are asking a brain question! :p :D

obnoxious
22-01-2008, 02:24 PM
Maybe some quit bcos may affect family relationship, esp OC. Those not married and no GFs, I doubt can quit.

old_yet_horny
22-01-2008, 03:45 PM
[QUOTE=liberatte;2538711]Though of quitting too...
However, as long as i still have a dick and $$$, it would seem that temptation would usually overcome me. ....QUOTE]

Agree agree...

To add on..

Dick + $$$ + free time = cheong

hitam
22-01-2008, 04:00 PM
Haha, I think it is once expose to SBF, very difficult to get out of cheong life as you can see and read the experiences ... and we so many bros enforcing each other's cheong life. There are a lont of people with $$$ , free time and dick but they dont cheong, but I suppose if we intorduce them to SBF, haha, they might.

Frankiestine
22-01-2008, 04:07 PM
well thought i could do it after a few months of cold turkey but in the end......read my signature...:(

hitam
22-01-2008, 04:08 PM
Haha bro Frankie, I think if you wanna retire, you must first stop logging into SBF :D

jplover
22-01-2008, 04:50 PM
If I'm to quit, it's probably going to be money issue.. Then again, I'll probably just tone down and cheong lesser.. :rolleyes:

SexKing972
22-01-2008, 04:51 PM
feel want to retire too..............sigh

SBFextra
22-01-2008, 05:00 PM
Yep, we all feel like stop cheonging when we have no money and no ger beside us. But we have money, and we have ger beside us .... the small head rules

birdie8819
22-01-2008, 05:28 PM
How to quit when there's so many good lobangs around plus somtimes got extra time and cash around . :p . The only thing is to cut down niah lor . :D

marine boy
22-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Haha, one reason might be kena caught by OC, and OC forgive you provided stop cheonging .. :eek:

Touch wood...

Baywatch
22-01-2008, 06:11 PM
Feeling of retire from cheonging but not quitting fr SBF. Alway thinking of bonking when i join some guys for drinking kakis in GL.

Frankiestine
22-01-2008, 07:58 PM
Haha bro Frankie, I think if you wanna retire, you must first stop logging into SBF :D

i think my frequency of logging in already cut down a lot compared to last time before i found a job...now a days some days so busy no time to even go and pee...

justl00king
22-01-2008, 09:41 PM
I would probably retire if can't find any more quality babes...:D:p

KangTuo
22-01-2008, 11:29 PM
Once a cheongster, always a cheongster...
The only reson to retire is when one is sick and old to move around alone.

The $ cycle.
1st 2 week of payday, have alot $ - cheong FL, cheong MP, cheong KTV.
3rd week, have little $ - cheong CAT$40, cheong TN, cheong pub.
4th week, no $ - cheong SBF and PCC :D

The OC thingy.
OC go shopping in orchard = free time to shopping in GL
OC work OT = free time OT in MP
OC go wedding dinner = free time go clubbing
OC go oversea (work/tour) = free time for everything

HunterXXX
23-01-2008, 01:58 AM
Dear all, recently my hyper sex drive buddy (a guy) gave me a shocking revelation, he told me that he's quitting from visiting WLs, FLs especially PRCs. He told me that much had happened recently, firstly one of his kin passed away, then he reconciled with his father, next he had some medical problem (not HIV). He's quiting the scene. I cannot believe it, becos he's one hardcore guy. Have any of you guys/gals ever though of quitting?

I think these are some of the reasons for people who havealready/intend to quit;

Firstly, when you've 'play' with these gals for quite some time, you'll lost the mood and get bored.
Secondly, due to the rising rate of STDs and HIVs cases in S'pore meant there's a higher risk.
Thirdly, after you think back and calculated, you'll find that you've waste alot of money.
Lastly, you just want to settle down amd lead a healthy lifestyle and concentrate on other more worthwhile things :cool:

For me, i think i'm retiring (or already retired) :D

xlovebigboobx
23-01-2008, 03:09 AM
i am one those who hav free time but no gf to enjoy
thats why my fren intro me to SBF cos he says this is a great place to find great lobangs

scott999
23-01-2008, 03:43 AM

Not sure if im like yr friend - hardcore FL regular + super high sex drive.
But based on my past FRs, i think i had quite a mouthful of FLs before i finally stopped completely in Dec07.

Managed to quit thanks to my new FB who can always satisfy my mind, body and soul.
FB and i also went for blood test and check-up, we are both cleared.

I want to continue to stay clean and healthy.
BUT if FB gone, I am really not sure what will happen...

I believe one can quit FL if can find a suitable/similar replacement, if not distraction.

rolly
23-01-2008, 03:49 AM
must save money so quit but sure once a while go so its just cut down

maybe once 2 months

t123
23-01-2008, 09:57 AM
Not sure if im like yr friend - hardcore FL regular + super high sex drive.
But based on my past FRs, i think i had quite a mouthful of FLs before i finally stopped completely in Dec07.

Managed to quit thanks to my new FB who can always satisfy my mind, body and soul.
FB and i also went for blood test and check-up, we are both cleared.

I want to continue to stay clean and healthy.
BUT if FB gone, I am really not sure what will happen...

I believe one can quit FL if can find a suitable/similar replacement, if not distraction.

I think with him quitting, I may not be so active anymore (in pay sex), I am having fun with video filming and hunting for FBs.:D

t123
23-01-2008, 10:06 AM
anyway, we used to act like Top Guns machiam like tom cruise and his wing man. No lead pilot liao, solo sometimes also sian.:p

FL Dome
23-01-2008, 10:06 AM
I suppose if you are bz filming you hv no time to cheong ....

t123
23-01-2008, 10:07 AM
filming ah, nowadays like fishing lor, have then have lor, if not eat myself.

FL Dome
23-01-2008, 10:09 AM

FL Dome
23-01-2008, 10:10 AM

Hades
23-01-2008, 10:19 AM
filming ah, nowadays like fishing lor, have then have lor, if not eat myself.

Oh, thats your rice bowl .... read liao, tot its your new hobby ... but anyway, good job leh ... can also take of gers ... wonder you have any good clips

scott999
23-01-2008, 11:23 AM
I think with him quitting, I may not be so active anymore (in pay sex), I am having fun with video filming and hunting for FBs.:D

Bro, why not so active also?
Good FBs are a rare find.

Maybe my new signature will be:
"If Scott can quit, so can you!"

Got good vid, must remember to share share. :D

scott999
23-01-2008, 11:29 AM

Bro, why not so active also?

Good FBs are a rare find.
Refer to my FB thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/79808-lady-samsters-questions-fcukbuddy.html) in my signature,
hope the info helps!

Maybe my new signature will be:
"If Scott can quit, so can you!"

Got good vid, must remember to share share. :D

scott999
23-01-2008, 11:49 AM
testing - post not showing in thread.

aczeta76
23-01-2008, 12:15 PM
I have been on SBF since delphi days.. Managed to wean myself for 2 years when Job was with MHA and was high profile

After leaving that job, back to prowl and cheong... Maybe if I bet a FB, will have less energy to cheong... But then FB more dangerous to develop KC.

Hellfire79
23-01-2008, 12:43 PM
I have been on SBF since delphi days.. Managed to wean myself for 2 years when Job was with MHA and was high profile

After leaving that job, back to prowl and cheong... Maybe if I bet a FB, will have less energy to cheong... But then FB more dangerous to develop KC.

Totally agree with you...that why for FB...it will always be for just awhile. Once tu feel something is wrong( KC develop)...then better make the cut and say bye bye:rolleyes:

behemoth
23-01-2008, 01:03 PM
i don't want to go! but my temptation forced me to..

Eastpipper
23-01-2008, 02:06 PM
WoW! i think i can recruit many RSC members in this thread!keke

I already fully retired from cheonging.....all the threads in Exchange link is my medicine!:D

Hole In One
23-01-2008, 02:15 PM
Semi retired ... means cheong very little or no cheong at moment but will cheing in future

aczeta76
23-01-2008, 02:29 PM
WoW! i think i can recruit many RSC members in this thread!keke

I already fully retired from cheonging.....all the threads in Exchange link is my medicine!:D

Hahah.. eastpipper.. how I wish I can join the RSC,,, maybe after TT and XP leave lah .. 20 more months

Eastpipper
23-01-2008, 04:22 PM
Hahah.. eastpipper.. how I wish I can join the RSC,,, maybe after TT and XP leave lah .. 20 more months

if u want, i can help you to make a call(immigration and AV) to shorten their stay...so that you can join earlier:D

Frankiestine
23-01-2008, 04:33 PM
if u want, i can help you to make a call(immigration and AV) to shorten their stay...so that you can join earlier:D
:mad::mad:dun sabo leh there are some of us who still need our daily dose of sex:D

XiaoJing
23-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Haha, old one no go, new one no come leh, bro Frankiestine

Ray06
23-01-2008, 05:35 PM
QUOTE=t123;2538671]Dear all,

I have been always telling myself this will be, shall be my last.......BUT after sometime back to square one...so how ? :D

tora tora
23-01-2008, 05:42 PM
Haha, give up your nick so you cannot come in as senior ...
And try to create a new one .... so less temptation :D

sexharmonics
23-01-2008, 10:41 PM
I think most pple quit is due to $ and family issues

stacy
25-01-2008, 08:44 AM
Some unmarried bros here may quit after they get married.
For married ones, I suppose they will never really quit ...

IDOL
25-01-2008, 10:35 AM
I thinbk for most people if they dont get caught by OC, they unlikely to quit cheonging .... it is a matter of how often they cheong only. Thriugh time, I suppose will get tone down ....

Frankiestine
25-01-2008, 10:58 AM
Depends if you got a oc who can only fuck once in a blue moon then you will find that cheonging is your only option to sextisfy the little dick..

asean
25-01-2008, 01:29 PM
Haha, maybe they quit after they get married bcos the home one still fresh, after a few years, they cheong again :D

t123
25-01-2008, 03:31 PM
For married ones, I suppose they will never really quit ...

Its not that they cannot quit, for some, they have unsolved problems and I can empathise with the situation which they are in. For example, they have to bear with the pains from the verbal and physical abuse they face at home. Men are also human after marriage, they are not bloody slaves who deserves to face the shit even though they commit to a marriage. Anyway, its coming to an equilibrium when cheonging is concern, its not a man's thing anymore.:(

XueJing
25-01-2008, 03:43 PM
Wow bro t123, I hope you not one of them.

Haha, I suppose woman cheong we also donno, think maybe they are even more discreet than us.

Looksee
25-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Haha, maybe they quit after they get married bcos the home one still fresh, after a few years, they cheong again :D

then i dunno wat's wrong with me.....

i cheong b4 and after my marriage....

cheonging for the last 30 yrs...married for 18 yrs.....

Shim
25-01-2008, 03:58 PM
Bro LS, you the man ... got time got $ got gers :D
Others may not have one of them.... :D

Kyser Soze
26-01-2008, 09:53 PM
Cheonging is a really expensive hobby. :D
My brain has always advise me to quit, but my dick tells me otherwise.

justbob
27-01-2008, 08:36 PM
No married man worth his manhood will quit. Even if he has bagged a trophy wife.

ryanlim
28-01-2008, 02:12 AM
then i dunno wat's wrong with me.....

i cheong b4 and after my marriage....

cheonging for the last 30 yrs...married for 18 yrs.....

in that case, everything about you is wrong..............

:p:p

Frankiestine
28-01-2008, 10:07 AM
No married man worth his manhood will quit. Even if he has bagged a trophy wife.

well i got a client who once told me..."Doesn't mean you got a masterpiece at home you can't appreciate the other art work"..:p

octupus
28-01-2008, 10:48 AM
Bro your quote is correct .... :D

dirtyhairy
28-01-2008, 11:50 AM
well i got a client who once told me..."Doesn't mean you got a masterpiece at home you can't appreciate the other art work".

Yo Bro F...Me beg to differ...as my mentor roti-biz client once told me:"why go out and have cockles when at home you have abalone?" :p
I cheong bcos of a rare medical condition...some stupid shit ailment known as erectuspenisus that requires regular offloading of the semen. Which is why I PCC heaps if no bonking as the OC thinks I am a sex fiend!:D

*FiReWoRkS*
29-01-2008, 02:56 PM
maybe those who quit have just found out that there is more to life than just sex..just like the threadstarters friend..

i think it is really very difficult for men to stop cheonging cos not only is it mentally tormenting but most importantly its sheer biological torture..cos our bodies are producing testoterone all the time..the sex hormone responsible for our sex drives..it's just like junkies/smokers getting withdrawal symptons when we try to suppress our sexual urges..

but just like junkies/smokers whom are able to quit despite the extreme difficulty..ppl who are addicted to cheonging are able to quit too someday..they just need that 'something' to hit them and everyone's 'something' varies..

of cos having a gf/wife who is sexually compatible with you helps a lot too..and this is the reason which is pinning me down all this while..

justbob
29-01-2008, 03:10 PM
With all the forces against quitting, why fight it?

Frankiestine
29-01-2008, 04:13 PM
I cheong bcos of a rare medical condition...some stupid shit ailment known as erectuspenisus that requires regular offloading of the semen.
heehee mine is a case of ED...not a problem of getting it to rise but more of a problem of keeping it from rising each time i am admiring a beautiful artwork..

dirtyhairy
29-01-2008, 05:15 PM
Yo Bro...In Thailand, they call it "same same"...in Bangsa, Melayuland, they call it sama, sama.. like you, me have ailment called "erectuspenisus" but not only cock stand but cock must spend too lah....otherwise knnkc...all my orifices hairs oso stand...so can you imagine seeing a DOMan with spikey hairs in nostril and the kahchng too? yeeeeeech!!!!:D

Alkano
29-01-2008, 06:44 PM
Dear all, recently my hyper sex drive buddy (a guy) gave me a shocking revelation, he told me that he's quitting from visiting WLs, FLs especially PRCs. He told me that much had happened recently, firstly one of his kin passed away, then he reconciled with his father, next he had some medical problem (not HIV). He's quiting the scene. I cannot believe it, becos he's one hardcore guy.

Is this friend of yours happen to be a fat guy? :D

t123
29-01-2008, 07:00 PM
Is this friend of yours happen to be a fat guy? :D

eh, no. he's one skinny fellow whom our friends call him san po. or I call him toothpick becos skinny and bony.

Beetlejuice
29-01-2008, 08:22 PM
In my case only two, either I have found true love or lack of funds. :D

Alkano
29-01-2008, 08:59 PM
eh, no. he's one skinny fellow whom our friends call him san po. or I call him toothpick becos skinny and bony.

Oops...sheer coincidence man... :p
This friend of mine is in exact situation as your friend.