PDA

View Full Version : Yet another Idiot messes up his life....

sammyboyfor
22-01-2008, 03:53 AM
For the sake of a freakin' PRC WHORE!:rolleyes:

Jan 21, 2008

Massage parlour murder: Accused and victim were 'lovers'

The victim, a Chinese national, threatened to blackmail him.

By Selina Lum

Details of Eu Lim Hoklai's (above) affair with Madam Yu spilled out in court on Monday and he faces the death penalty if convicted.

WHILE his wife and three daughters were waiting for him to celebrate Father's Day, the 54-year-old boss of a seafood stall cooked up an excuse to meet his China lover at her Ang Mo Kio massage parlour.

When Eu Lim Hoklai's meeting with Madam Yu Hongjin turned violent, he frantically phoned his second daughter for help.

At the scene, Eu's wife, Madam Ng Mooi Huang, made a gory discovery: her husband, his clothes stained with blood, was on the floor, while his lover lay motionless on a massage bed with a knife in her hand.

Details of Eu's affair with Madam Yu spilled out in court on Monday as Eu stood trial for murdering Madam Yu Hongjin, 30, on the morning of June 18, 2006.

He faces the death penalty if convicted.

Eu's defence is likely that Madam Yu stabbed him first and he retaliated. The case is expected to hinge on expert evidence from both sides in reconstructing the scene of the crime.

Eu's lawyer, Mr Subhas Anandan, told the court that he will be calling an expert from Australia.

After his arrest, Eu told forensic psychiatrist Kenneth Koh that he first met Madam Yu in early 2005 when she solicited him for business. Soon after, he began having sex with her regularly. He also helped out at her shop, doing the sweeping and cleaning.

Another witness, the boss of a hair salon next door, told the court that Eu came by almost every other day in his Mercedes Benz.

Eu told Dr Koh that he often paid for Madam Yu?s shopping and bought her plane tickets when she returned home.

He also claimed that he gave her $8,500 to buy over her partner's share of the business.

In June 2006, he began to suspect that she was seeing another man behind his back - a lorry driver who had helped in moving her home and shop.

Eu claimed that when he confronted her to split up, Madam Yu blackmailed him for $30,000.

tanmikel
22-01-2008, 07:05 AM
wasn't this the case that prompted the mass TN raids and shutdowns ?

people power
22-01-2008, 08:22 AM
Boss, you cant help this things, there are always this kind of cases ... whether they are highly or lowly educated, it will still happen ... I remember a case where a samster here posted a thread to find the whereabout of a whore and is willing to give a reward somemore .... :eek:

All we can do is pray that we are strong enough to get suckered ...

GL Hunter
22-01-2008, 09:48 AM

Yap, it is. This case happened sometime back. I wonder why it dragged for so long. :rolleyes:

What I know, the deceased was an ang pai masseuer, working in serangoon north area before shifting. Very pro in PR skills.

jplover
22-01-2008, 04:57 PM
IIRC it was.. But well, sometimes like what some has mentioned, just "F" and go..

Beetlejuice
22-01-2008, 07:31 PM
IIRC it was.. But well, sometimes like what some has mentioned, just "F" and go..

Yah but those rich towkays like to have kept women what to do? Not worth committing murder over such matters.

David_Ginola
22-01-2008, 09:36 PM
Boss......some get away with it and some not. What to do....is happening everywhere.....

temperance
23-01-2008, 02:40 PM
I think Boss just wants to remind all Brothers out there to proceed with caution, Fuck and forget.
Don't get entangled in a relationship which may not end well.

reuters
23-01-2008, 03:15 PM
Pump & Dump.

Xiao Hei
23-01-2008, 04:23 PM
Dont be mistaken, reading from all bosses' posts, he is against going for WLs ... :D

justwanadoit
23-01-2008, 09:34 PM
Dont be mistaken, reading from all bosses' posts, he is against going for WLs ... :D

he can start by closing down sammyboy forum , will he???

earn $ but also must present politically correct view mah, it's like that one.

:D

uiop
23-01-2008, 10:29 PM
They are nothing but full of trouble.This is a good example for people out there still think that those PRC are the 'cure' for sg men :p

pfingo
23-01-2008, 10:36 PM
I think Boss just wants to remind all Brothers out there to proceed with caution, Fuck and forget.
Don't get entangled in a relationship which may not end well. well said.women make men weak :o

sexharmonics
23-01-2008, 10:43 PM
really not worth it :(

pakpak2001
23-01-2008, 11:02 PM
In June 2006, he began to suspect that she was seeing another man behind his back - a lorry driver who had helped in moving her home and shop.

Eu claimed that when he confronted her to split up, Madam Yu blackmailed him for $30,000.[/QUOTE]
================================================== =======
She dau-tau with a lorry driver after what this guy has done for her!
Worth keeping PRC chicks? NO!NO!NO!

For me china women are tissue paper - use and throw!
After throwing they are worth less than toiler paper!

Pkcom
23-01-2008, 11:52 PM
Good advice by the boss

The boss is right

Aurors
24-01-2008, 08:52 AM
I think alot of people because of loneliness lah so get hooked up. For those with OC, just want the excitment, but if no OC, need companionship ... so maybe these are the targetted ones and more susceptible to getting conned.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
24-01-2008, 12:31 PM

Eu claimed that when he confronted her to split up, Madam Yu blackmailed him for $30,000.
================================================== =======
She dau-tau with a lorry driver after what this guy has done for her!
Worth keeping PRC chicks? NO!NO!NO!

For me china women are tissue paper - use and throw!
After throwing they are worth less than toiler paper!
Her sugardaddy cum murderer is 54....maybe the lorry driver is 25 yr old Ricky Martin lookalike with 9 inch dick??? If you were her who will you choose right? Anyway she oredi paid for it with her life liao :(

avarice
24-01-2008, 12:40 PM
Aiya this old man go look for young chicks, should expect them not to be faithful ... (but hv to say, there are some who will be)

dap26
24-01-2008, 12:44 PM
Aiya this old man go look for young chicks, should expect them not to be faithful ... (but hv to say, there are some who will be)

Yes i hv saw cases tat the young girl really take care of the old man and the old man is nt tat rich..So there really exception cases ard..

Van Persie
24-01-2008, 01:02 PM
You are right brudder ... hv seen those too. But difficult to say, maybe havent got PR or not in the old man's will yet ... :D

old_yet_horny
24-01-2008, 02:14 PM
There is a canto saying..

吃得咸鱼就抵得渴..(Must withstand thirst if you want to eat salted fish)

From day one, that poor chap already know what he is in for already but still dump in so much $$ and KC.. Haiz...:confused:

sad.. sad..