PDA

View Full Version : What does it mean when colleague give you this as present?

chinablack
21-01-2008, 09:39 PM
My female friend gave me a red color underwear as a present and ask me to wear and show it to her next time jokingly.

On the box and underwear, there is a heart shape and with the words love on it.

Am I reading too much into it, or it is just a friendly gift? :confused: Any comments, advise, anything all appreciated.

ufo8mydog
22-01-2008, 03:58 AM
ill tap tt ass :D

Berky
22-01-2008, 06:08 AM
bro chinablack, if i were you, i will try my luck since she said jokingly.

kiko
22-01-2008, 07:15 AM
Bro: Since she give u present, u try to date her out for a drink , movie or shopping !

T-Kee
22-01-2008, 07:17 AM
It may only mean a joke but no harm trying your next approach.:)

Xgenre
22-01-2008, 07:25 AM
If I were u, I will wear it and tell her i'm wearing it. Tell her u will like to show her how it looks on u and bring her to a spacious disabled toilet. Once u show her, ask her if she will like to feel the fabric. If u are lucky, she will stroke the outside of your undie and take it from there.

Alternatively, buy her a thong or lace lingerie and tell her u will like to see her in it too. When in doubt, return the same compliment or confusion... :D

geckoSG
22-01-2008, 07:26 AM
Is the word LOVE handwritten? If in print, then doesn't mean much liao.
But, try your luck, you would never know what you gonna get until you tried.

asean
22-01-2008, 08:27 AM
Why dont you give her a red panty with the same words ..... or maybe G String ... and say you would love to see her in it

dap26
22-01-2008, 09:20 AM
Ya buy a panty as a present for her too..Who knws wat will happen later...:D

protester
22-01-2008, 11:16 AM
Good idea, give her a present lor ... something cheeky like what bros have mentioned and see how it goes lor. After that you can always ask her to show you mah ... from there should be able to tell liao.

WhenSPH
22-01-2008, 11:47 AM
some are just teasing..... wiser to lay back and plan you move then look like a fool

KingEros
22-01-2008, 12:05 PM
Am I reading too much into it, or it is just a friendly gift? :confused: Any comments, advise, anything all appreciated.
It's not difficult to find out what is on her mind, without losing her as a friend ...
Go to her & ask for her bra & panty size ...

1) If she ask "for what?", just say you wanna give her a same gift in return.
If she tell you her sizes & even colour preferences, you know you are near the jackpot.
Even if she say "for me to know & for you to find out", it is the same effect.

2) If she say "you siao arh, no need lah" ... plus never revealing her sizes to you, you know she was just strictly fooling around with you.

3) If without even asking "for what?", she tell you her sizes ...
This is the ambiguous part, 'coz she can still be anything.
This is when you buy her the most revealing set of lingerie (matching her size & her colour preferences, if any) ... then tell her you wanna see her in it, just she wanted to see you in that red undie.
If she never say anything like "you siao arh" or "in your dreams", then you know you have hit the jackpot lor.

An answer from her ... is gonna be hundred times better than whatever answers you can get here.
Comprehende?? :D :D

chai1020
22-01-2008, 12:22 PM
If I were u, I will wear it and tell her i'm wearing it. Tell her u will like to show her how it looks on u and bring her to a spacious disabled toilet. Once u show her, ask her if she will like to feel the fabric. If u are lucky, she will stroke the outside of your undie and take it from there.

Alternatively, buy her a thong or lace lingerie and tell her u will like to see her in it too. When in doubt, return the same compliment or confusion... :D

No doubt u r thinking wat im thinking bro :D
im camping here to see if there is part 2 from TS

old_yet_horny
22-01-2008, 01:39 PM
Bro TS,

Was that ur birthday gift or X'mas gift???

If out of mothing, you recieve such gift from a lady.. I would say very likely she got a hit on you..

If I were you, I would "chew" her up without hestitation but come to think of it... Colleagues... Hmmm..:rolleyes:

abit risky..

the_e_ones
22-01-2008, 02:16 PM
Bro chinablack, i think she is trying to flirt and seduce, slowly move in for the kill... ;)

obnoxious
22-01-2008, 02:19 PM
Tit for tat lor so simple. She wouldn't be offended since she start first. I never get such a gift before ... :)

no_faith
22-01-2008, 02:31 PM
My female friend gave me a red color underwear as a present.....imho, ur female friend might think u r a gay.:p

hitam
22-01-2008, 04:06 PM
Haha bro, red underwear means for gays ..... I wear that sometimes leh .... but me not gay :D hor straight as can be

yellowmilk
22-01-2008, 09:29 PM
CNY mah, she give you a red underwear to wish you good luck for the cummin year:D

79Guards
22-01-2008, 09:37 PM
Ang Ang Boh Hai Lang....heng heng huat ah!:D

airbrush
22-01-2008, 09:46 PM
My female friend gave me a red color underwear as a present and ask me to wear and show it to her next time jokingly.

She is trying to find out whether you are attached or not, if you are attached you will not wear it, and if you are not attached you will wear it to show her. Because if you are attached and you wear it and if your girl partner find out you are in big trouble...:D

Toyota Honda
22-01-2008, 10:27 PM
For me, I would sms her that I am wearing it today and ask if she really wants to see.. Say you took photo and say mms her...

If she okay. Then got chance liao.. But don't send to her.. Say you bluff her one lah and you are not wearing.. On theo ther hand,m you must tell her she siao! Protect your reputation 1st...

If she say siao ah.. Then you can use the siao word back on her for giving ou in the 1st place.. She want to see also don't give her chance to...

For all you know... she might have betted with your other colleagues to play a prank on you... Office Politics..

guywonder
22-01-2008, 10:31 PM
lol
jus tell her say u wearing it today and say its comfortable... and thank her..
eh maybe u say abit tight?
lol

make her fantasise abit?
hehehe

VanHouten
23-01-2008, 03:50 AM
It is a friendly gift and that's for sure. On the other hand, she may like you to show her.

In your case, the woman would like you to see your appreciation by actually wearing.

If I were you, I will wear and show her. However, any woman will be offended if you showed too much.

scott999
23-01-2008, 03:58 AM

I can only share with u this.

All the ladies who gave me underwear as presents;
'all ended up stripping it'.

In short, i think its quite positive.
But the outcome will still depend on how you will be nailing it.

Good luck! :D

Disclaimer: Results may vary from samster to samster.

uiop
23-01-2008, 04:13 AM
Any comments, advise, anything all appreciated.

Just a underwear,no big deal.It very common now aday.There was once a chick who gave me a box of Okomoto o02 CD,you can't want me to use that to fuck her right :p

Xgenre
23-01-2008, 08:35 AM
I think you miss the boat already. Ladies are not like guys. They dun get into sexual playful mode as easily as guys. When she gave u the red underwear, u should ask her if she wants to see u in it immediately already. By coming home to post here, u have lost the momentum.

I'm sure she is observing your reaction when she gave u the underwear, examining if u are a player. From the qn u pose here, I can imagine your reaction, or lack of reaction, when u received the underwear.

How old are u ah? Very young is it? Take it as a lesson learnt. Next time if a girl does something similar for u, u can react faster and better. You can only hope to entice her by wearing the red underwear now.

corvette
23-01-2008, 09:24 AM
I think TS still got chance lah, just retrun her favour by giving her something cheeky, some bros have suggested panties ot g-string, thats a good idea ... maybe she will ask whether you wanna see her in it

scott999
23-01-2008, 11:13 AM
I think you miss the boat already. Ladies are not like guys. They dun get into sexual playful mode as easily as guys. When she gave u the red underwear, u should ask her if she wants to see u in it immediately already. By coming home to post here, u have lost the momentum.

I'm sure she is observing your reaction when she gave u the underwear, examining if u are a player. From the qn u pose here, I can imagine your reaction, or lack of reaction, when u received the underwear.

How old are u ah? Very young is it? Take it as a lesson learnt. Next time if a girl does something similar for u, u can react faster and better. You can only hope to entice her by wearing the red underwear now.

Well said, my fellow samster!

Great advice - u sure know your game well.
+3 on yr way. :D

WeLoveSex
23-01-2008, 11:24 AM

Maybe u shld tell her "ok i'll wear it for you to see whenever you want me to" jokingly too and see whats her response :D

no_faith
24-01-2008, 04:07 PM
maybe tell her the underwear too tight lah
then she ask u why...u reply "my lanjiao ka tua ki lah, cannot fit in.":D

chinablack
24-01-2008, 10:22 PM
Thank you for all your replies. I did not know it was already posted as I waited quite long for it to appear but it did not.

I guess I will try and see how it goes and update once I find a chance to do that. No it is not an xmas gift or birthday gift as my birthday is in May, long way to do.

kedeb
25-01-2008, 08:24 AM
Wah, for no rhyme or reason give you gift, like that you can onz her liao lah, she must be horny until cannot wait for birthday or xmas or something ...

dom_okada
26-01-2008, 06:31 PM
Bro,

Now i think it is not what she means anymore, but what you want.

If you are interested in a FB, me think you have struck gold.

If thinking abt long term, then maybe a bit tricky here.

of course if you want to avoid her, i think you kena the sai already

Unless of course you and your friends have weird habits of giving out red/pink/psychadelic colours panties/underwear or condoms:p as gifts.

chinablack
03-02-2008, 10:16 AM
Some updates, I decide to play slow. Has been seeing her more recently. She was sitting on my lap and I hug her from behind at her waist. But still, I am not sure if I should go all out for it.

dap26
03-02-2008, 12:46 PM
Some updates, I decide to play slow. Has been seeing her more recently. She was sitting on my lap and I hug her from behind at her waist. But still, I am not sure if I should go all out for it.

Go for it.mai tu liao...:D

Youngblood
03-02-2008, 01:33 PM
Go for it.mai tu liao...:D

She already gif you all the signals. Go for it and tell us what happened :)

sean69
04-02-2008, 02:29 PM

NOT SURE IF YOU SHOULD GO FOR IT??!!! .. piang eh !!! are you that SLOW??!!!

*sob*.. why this kind of thing nvr happen to me!!!! :(

usmjordan2
04-02-2008, 02:34 PM
Suppose to be a green light .............But better see carefully , worry you are color blind then will be trouble:D

dap26
04-02-2008, 02:39 PM
At least u hv try if nt u will nv knw,so go for it,man....:D

chinablack
07-02-2008, 10:23 AM
She already gif you all the signals. Go for it and tell us what happened :)

Met her quite often recently. Gave me an early valentine day's present, a tie.
Have also invited me to her house twice. But I didnt go for the kill as I have a GF outside and she is aware too.

I think it is quite clear she likes me, just that your stupid friend here do not know if he should go for it. :confused: