PDA

View Full Version : Lesson

gentleman
20-01-2008, 12:36 PM
Today i break off with my gf. She is my 2nd gf so far.

Yesterday she opened my laptop , she intended to reorganize last december trip photos. Some how she not able to find photos in my laptop. She figured around my laptop and found some initimate photos inside my laptop. Those photos were taken when i was with WL and some were my FB photos. Even she discovered make love photos with FB.
She went nuts and hurt herself. She cried from morning till night. She not able to forgive me for betray her so long time. She loves me more than i do. I very upset and not able to convince her to forgive me.

This morning she calls me and she not able to forgive me and break off with me. I am very sad now. I very disappoint with what i did because we planning to get married this year......
I born in "Horse" year, this year is very difficult year to those people who born in "horse" year. I make mistake of putting photos inside my laptop and never lock it with password. Now is no turning back....

tnb1206
20-01-2008, 12:54 PM
sorry to hear that...

my comforting remarks....if no turning back..then move on...but then give it some times..maybe when she cool down..you can try again...meanwhile..think of ways you can get her back if you really love her alot....Good Luck.

anyway....do take note no matter how open minded the woman is..women is a creature that doesnt take betrayal very lightly...so do keep that mind...

hotsoup16
20-01-2008, 12:55 PM
Bro,
what's done cannot be undone. just live on and dun look back. in real life, there are many out there who are even worse than you. take me for example, I never slept for 1 week and stay drunk when my ex-wife popped the word "divorce". In the end, i was relive by my closest friends around me.

My advice, talk to yr friends and move on

corsiar74
20-01-2008, 01:09 PM
sorry to hear tat bro...anyway life still go on...try to call her and apologize to her after she's cooling down, if she's still love u she will probably forgive you after some times....

ANOA1
20-01-2008, 01:20 PM
Even if you make up, the scars will be there and takes a long long time or never get erased. Maybe better get over and move on.

bangbangben
20-01-2008, 02:00 PM
Move on brudda... Move on...
Even if everything is back to normal. This scar will be in her head forever. Can you take it that next time she makes a mistake, she says "Last time u fucked around as well".

On top of that, you got to learn to cover your Sh|t hole after Sh|tt|ng. If not... this would be a cycle again and again and again

unsung80
20-01-2008, 02:07 PM
Don't blame it on the Horse Year. Since you initially play all this game you should be prepare for it. If you love her better try your 120% to win her heart. Is not easy to start a relationship all over again.

wang yu
20-01-2008, 02:25 PM
Bro TS, hope you will get over it. Actually even if come back together she will not trust you anymore. Maybe its better the breakup I mean. But anyway hope the best for you.

Personally I dont beleive in keeping any pics in HP or PC, you never know when somebody see it. Maybe you can consider putiing in yahoo groups ...

otamay
20-01-2008, 02:39 PM
Even if you make up, the scars will be there and takes a long long time or never get erased. Maybe better get over and move on.

Yes agreed with you Bro ANOA1, time may heal but no matter how the scar will never be gone. Life goes on and becareful next time. Since you knowthat you are wrong so just accept your consquences and hopefully can find someone better....:)

gentleman
20-01-2008, 02:50 PM
Thank you for all advise here.. I very sad as my two love cannot last happily..

I doing well in my career, but lust is my weakness. I feel that i'm not suitable to engage in marriage as i easy attracted by pretty girl. It's all my fault to spoil this relationship.

I am so stupid. Chasing short term shiok, end up with losing my gf. Its hurt me, and i hurt my gf

obnoxious
20-01-2008, 02:50 PM
Bro TS, go look for a third one, but exercise extremke caution especially pics of you in sexual intimacy with other gals .... I am sure you know what to do in future already

Eroticalic
20-01-2008, 03:01 PM
Always store sensitive files to external storage devices :D

sammyboyfor
20-01-2008, 03:30 PM
Hi there. Please contribute those pix to the private picture forum. It will be much appreciated by all. :D

Yesterday she opened my laptop , she intended to reorganize last december trip photos. Some how she not able to find photos in my laptop. She figured around my laptop and found some initimate photos inside my laptop. Those photos were taken when i was with WL and some were my FB photos. Even she discovered make love photos with FB.

colins
20-01-2008, 04:26 PM

I doing well in my career, but lust is my weakness. I feel that i'm not suitable to engage in marriage as i easy attracted by pretty girl. It's all my fault to spoil this relationship.

I am so stupid. Chasing short term shiok, end up with losing my gf. Its hurt me, and i hurt my gf

bro, hope you are alright. I think the signs (keeping photos in laptop without security, easily attracted elsewhere, a well-developed sex life beyond ur relationship) tend to show that you're either very careless or you've taken her for granted. You're doing well in your career, so I guess its the latter.

Have you ever ask yourself why you are so sad? Is it because of your mistakes in leaving everything bare and ultimately went exposed or because you've lost someone important to you. If you're sad because of your mistakes, then learn to protect your secrets better next time. If you're sad because she left you, do whatever you can to get her back, probably exiting the current extra-relationships 'affairs' as well.

One of the most important things we do after commiting a mistake is to learn from it, though that requires self-reflection on why you think it is a mistake. Different people have different priorities in life, if yours is to satisfy your lust and urge whenever you meet a new syt, then maybe you're meant to be that kind of man and only someone who is similar to you, will suit you better.

While I'm not trying to judge you (actually there is nothing wrong is being playboyish), I hope you be honest to yourself and do the judgement.

Hope you dun take this negatively, I am going thru something like this myself now and feel for you. As to the interim period, lots of alcohol helps, at least to sleep.

The_Unrepentant
20-01-2008, 04:32 PM
Hi there. Please contribute those pix to the private picture forum. It will be much appreciated by all.

knn, u really cb ! :mad:ppl so cham already u still talk like tat.:rolleyes:

wan to contribute contribute here mah. like tat everyone can see.:D

pokeman71
20-01-2008, 04:42 PM
I do take make love video or photo with my lover. But i delete everytime after that.

Hopefully nothing ok

hotsoup16
20-01-2008, 04:46 PM
Hi there. Please contribute those pix to the private picture forum. It will be much appreciated by all. :D

Best advice for this thread:D

chai1020
20-01-2008, 04:57 PM
Sorry to hear this bro hope u get over it soon n maybe 1 day ur gf would 4give u.....n always remember to chiong with care

EricssonMan
20-01-2008, 04:57 PM
I saved such photos & clips in a thumb drive which is locked in my office drawer

bunnytease
20-01-2008, 05:24 PM
there won't be comforting words from me.
cause i feel you deserve to be ditched.

if u cheat.
you'll get find out ulitmately.
there no need to feel sad tt she has left you.
be happy that she finally can have a new life..
with a much better guy that won't cheat on her.

sorry..if it sounds mean.
in order to be kind..you need to be cruel. :)

x9lee
20-01-2008, 05:28 PM
Today i break off with my gf. She is my 2nd gf so far.

She went nuts and hurt herself. She cried from morning till night. She not able to forgive me for betray her so long time. She loves me more than i do. I very upset and not able to convince her to forgive me.

This morning she calls me and she not able to forgive me and break off with me. I am very sad now. I very disappoint with what i did because we planning to get married this year......
I born in "Horse" year, this year is very difficult year to those people who born in "horse" year. I make mistake of putting photos inside my laptop and never lock it with password. Now is no turning back....

Serve you right. You dun deserve her.

Dun blame other things when you yourself did te wrong thing. This is the typical Singaporean, when thjings goes wrong, they will blame the Sun, Moon or anything except themself.

axeman24
20-01-2008, 11:02 PM
To the TS life still goes on and guess have to blame yourself for you ignorance. Just must sure to keep your erotic movies somewhere only you have the password. Take care

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
21-01-2008, 02:50 AM
Well not trying to rub it in but better now than discover after your marriage.....more messy then.....hope the bros can learn from your lesson

sammyboyfor
21-01-2008, 07:23 AM
knn, u really cb ! :mad:ppl so cham already u still talk like tat.:rolleyes:

wan to contribute contribute here mah. like tat everyone can see.:D

He's hardly "cham". It sounds as if he's been having a great life... a fuck buddy, a girlfriend, regular trips to FLs etc. Many men would give an arm and a leg to enjoy a similar lifestyle.

He's lost his current girlfriend but that's no big deal. He still has a Fuck buddy and he can still screw his choice of FLs. Once he has found a new girlfriend, his life will be back to where it was before.

My only grouse is that he was selfish and did not share his pictures and videos. He should have uploaded them here and deleted them from his hard drive. He wouldn't have been caught out if the spirit of sharing had been maintained.

cumminology
21-01-2008, 08:39 AM
Sorry to hear about your plight gentleman. I've learnt NEVER to leave any evidence after one episode with my gf (now wife) which almost cause a breakup. Hopefully you can mend yr relationship but I can only say it will be tough from now on even if you do. Your gal will be scrutinizing your every movement and questioning anything you do. Unless you really love each other that much, if not it is just gonna end up badly again. With your current case, maybe it is just better to move on.

pulsepul
21-01-2008, 08:53 AM
There are pros n cons if you want her back...one pros....if u can come back to her....u will be a good man after that...baut it is the only pros....but the cons can be bad.....I agree with one brudda that she will be using this issue after this if she screwed....than things will be better because for sure u will be spied all the time.......my suggestion is....u have to move on.....and if u find another girl..make sure cheong smartly....my 10 cents...heheh

Frankiestine
21-01-2008, 09:28 AM
that is why i always download the pics and videos and store them in a yahoo email account....never ever leave any incriminating evidence on one pc only for some else to discover it later....it really smacks of stupidity...:mad:

as for TS, you got to ask yourselves, do you really feel she is the ONE, then be prepared to face shit to win her back...tell her those are actually old pics taken before you met her but make sure those bloody pics are not dated....:eek:

singexpat
21-01-2008, 10:45 AM
i can onli say "old one dun go, new one wun come.."

hope u feel beta nw...:D

XX26
21-01-2008, 12:06 PM
if u cheat.

Is there such guy? :D

TS >> Are you prepared to hurt her again after you get her back? or maybe the question is -> will you hurt her again? Have you thought of giving up your colorful lifestyle because fo her?

yellowmilk
21-01-2008, 12:47 PM

neber mind lah, As your signature says, you oreadi found a new target! :D

sammyboyfor
21-01-2008, 12:52 PM
never ever leave any incriminating evidence on one pc only for some else to discover it later....it really smacks of stupidity...:mad:

What is really stupid is the fact that you are being unfaithful!:rolleyes:

If you behaved yourself and remained faithful, there would be no evidence to hide in the first place.

How would you like it if your girl was doing the same to you? :eek:

Frankiestine
21-01-2008, 01:06 PM
What is really stupid is the fact that you are being unfaithful!:rolleyes:

If you behaved yourself and remained faithful, there would be no evidence to hide in the first place.

How would you like it if your girl was doing the same to you? :eek:

if you got to be stupid in the first place then at least learn to limit the level of stupidity...even intelligence are graded according to level of IQ...like wise for stupidity...but then again boz dun think you get it cos your IQ too high to stoop to the level of my stupidity..

The_Unrepentant
21-01-2008, 08:48 PM
He's hardly "cham". It sounds as if he's been having a great life... a fuck buddy, a girlfriend, regular trips to FLs etc. Many men would give an arm and a leg to enjoy a similar lifestyle.

He's lost his current girlfriend but that's no big deal. He still has a Fuck buddy and he can still screw his choice of FLs. Once he has found a new girlfriend, his life will be back to where it was before.

My only grouse is that he was selfish and did not share his pictures and videos. He should have uploaded them here and deleted them from his hard drive. He wouldn't have been caught out if the spirit of sharing had been maintained.

the ppl means us . we so cham never get to see those 'real live' pic unless we subscribe. ;)

TS? wat abt him?:confused:I never give a damn abt him in the first place.:D

Toyota Honda
21-01-2008, 10:04 PM

Bro,

This is where a man's priority comes in. I was like you before. I regretted it... Its the past...

You have to ask yourself... Are you willing to give up your other girls forever if she comes back? If you can't even convince yourself, how are you gonna convince her? You have to really think over what you want...

1) A good career with a happy family to go home with every night after work?

2) Or to fling around after work and go to a home lonely with no true love by your side?

Success and riches are nothing if you don't have someone you love and loves you to share with...

I always remember a show Stephen Chow acted in as a bastard playboy.. He said to his eldest brother who acted as an unfaithful husband with a virtuous wife."I always believe that a HUSBAND MUST be faithful to his wife... Thats why I choose not to get married." Funny, but very true..

Play when you have the right to.. Stop when you have to...

Sorry for being naggy to everyone here...

Toyota Honda
21-01-2008, 10:15 PM
there won't be comforting words from me.
cause i feel you deserve to be ditched.

if u cheat.

sorry..if it sounds mean.
in order to be kind..you need to be cruel. :)

My comments from what you have said...

1st para - you are really mean...

2nd para - you slowly exude your naive side after being mean
(esp your last sentence of para 2)..

3rd para - you have a heart, but use your human sense...

In simple terms, there are no guys who will be faithful. You really have to understand this point. Its a matter of whether guys are respionsible or not. Meaning, they will still chiong, but they still love and take very good care of his family.

If you are a girl, I wish you all the best for your guy not to hurt you cos you are really nasty. Imagine your bf doing the same thing to you and pple shoot you down with your para 1.

KangTuo
21-01-2008, 10:28 PM
This morning she calls me and she not able to forgive me and break off with me. I am very sad now. I very disappoint with what i did because we planning to get married this year....

Count yourself LUCKY that you had not marry her. You are still a free man with nothing lost... more time for FB and FL. Enjoy to the fullest before you commit.

If you are married and she found out about the photos, all your money for FL and choinging will go to her as maintenance.

Move on and enjoy singlehood.

Toyota Honda
22-01-2008, 10:07 PM
I got zapped for saying no guys would be faithful.. But this faithful guy did not leave his nick behind.. Wonder y.. Else we can verify if he ever called up any OKTs available in SBF for FLs or not...

I think there is definitely some system flaw in the rep points issue... It encourages cowards... implicating the corageous who dares to speak up (of cos not the Dr Chee SJ way ah).

Whats wrong with airing your views here? Shows how petty some pple can be. Its like.. like... like.. you are happily having drinks with your friends annd chatting away. Then you friend said something wrong, and you just flare up without any signs abnd punch your friend.. And what do you call him..... Loooooosssseeeerrrrr...........

Anymore Looooooossssseeeerrrrr, come zap me, deduct my points... Its free anyway:D

Deztruct
22-01-2008, 11:24 PM
i think the best is to use encryption software to protect ur files..after all u neva noe when u might lose ur phone, ext storage device etc etc..at least they are still being protected by password..for me i am using this software Kruptos 2 - Reviews and free Kruptos 2 downloads at Download.com (http://www.download.com/Kruptos-2/3000-2092_4-10446164.html?tag=lst-1)

bunnytease
23-01-2008, 12:16 AM
My comments from what you have said...

1st para - you are really mean...

2nd para - you slowly exude your naive side after being mean
(esp your last sentence of para 2)..

3rd para - you have a heart, but use your human sense...

In simple terms, there are no guys who will be faithful. You really have to understand this point. Its a matter of whether guys are respionsible or not. Meaning, they will still chiong, but they still love and take very good care of his family.

If you are a girl, I wish you all the best for your guy not to hurt you cos you are really nasty. Imagine your bf doing the same thing to you and pple shoot you down with your para 1.

1. I'm not mean, just truthful.

2. My last 2 para are naive? look whos talking. naive are for ppl who only think of themselves but not others.

3. human sense? you meaning cheating on ur gf is having human sense? then i dun think you have any.

4. No guys will be faithful? you're 1 man, not all men. if you're unfaithful...so be it. dun drag everyone down with ur pityful soul. I guess poor mum of urs is being cheated too, cause simply...your dad is a man. wad type of bullshit theory is this. anyway..it's responsible not respionsible (can totally understand why u dunno how to spell this word.)

5. I didn't shoot him cause he's been cheated on, but i did tt cause he was cheating. i feel no wrong in doing so. imagine ur gf cheat on you..i dun think u will be so gracious.

with love,
bunnytease

newbird26
23-01-2008, 12:21 AM
looook ahead and move on la... mai waste time

Toyota Honda
23-01-2008, 02:33 PM
2. My last 2 para are naive? look whos talking. naive are for ppl who only think of themselves but not others.

3. human sense? you meaning cheating on ur gf is having human sense? then i dun think you have any.

4. No guys will be faithful? you're 1 man, not all men. if you're unfaithful...so be it. dun drag everyone down with ur pityful soul. I guess poor mum of urs is being cheated too, cause simply...your dad is a man. wad type of bullshit theory is this. anyway..it's responsible not respionsible (can totally understand why u dunno how to spell this word.)

5. I didn't shoot him cause he's been cheated on, but i did tt cause he was cheating. i feel no wrong in doing so. imagine ur gf cheat on you..i dun think u will be so gracious.

with love,
bunnytease

Point 2 - Naive means u think the angel out of everyone when u shouldn't.

Point 3 - Was I referring cheating on gf to be human sense? Did you actually comprehend what I was saying? In case you don't concur, comprehend means understand. And concur means agree with understanding... My god...

Point 4 - we are talking about this matter, y drag parents down? Ya, my dad is unfaithful.. my mum knows, but she is understanding... Her theory is, can eat outside, just don't bring home and must come home every night and be a RESPONSIBLE HUSBAND and FATHER. And ya, My english standard is not as good. But at least I UNDERSTAND things better.. Look, Intelligence is not a matter of whether one is good in a particular language, rather its the ability to understand things well enough...

Point 5 - Did our dear bro get cheated on? See what I mean? See what I mean??! Understanding my friend.... My ex cheated on me and left.. Been there done that.. I let her go cos I love her, I even shook hand with that guy who took her away when they were together.. Is that gracious enough? I hope yo know the meaning of gracious.

Realise I don't even bother zapping your points away even though I have the power to? What for..

Okok, move on.. Peace ya.. Peace.. Don't Osama liao...

With more love,
TYTHD

gentleman
23-01-2008, 05:07 PM
Thank you for bros who comforting me. There is slim hope to be with her anymore.

Personally being zapped by some bros here. Worst still ! got bro asking for photos? . sorry

Ice Milo
23-01-2008, 08:34 PM
In simple terms, there are no guys who will be faithful. You really have to understand this point. Its a matter of whether guys are respionsible or not.

Please leh!! Friend!! For you to come up with this kind of theory. Your face not red ah?? No doubt what you say can apply to some of the guys but for you to say ALL, It only show how ignorant, arrogant(thinking that you have seen the light), narrow minded person you are and nothing else.

Point 2 - Naive means u think the angel out of everyone when u shouldn't.

Oh ya I forgot naive too, cause you think the every single guy in this entire world behaves and think the same way when you shouldn't.

Ya, my dad is unfaithful.. my mum knows, but she is understanding... Her theory is, can eat outside, just don't bring home and must come home every night and be a RESPONSIBLE HUSBAND and FATHER.

My ex cheated on me and left.. Been there done that.. I let her go cos I love her, I even shook hand with that guy who took her away when they were together.. Is that gracious enough? I hope yo know the meaning of gracious.

Please I beg you to broaden your prospective of life!! Don't look at the world through that little hole of your's.

Your dad, granddad or whatever guy in your family can cheat all they want. That don't make it ok.

Your mom, grandmon can forgive them all they want, don't mean that EVERY girl should forgive their cheating spouse because to YOU think that it's normal and perfectly alright as long as the other half is a RESPONSIBLE caring husband or whatever. Please don't perverse the term "Responsible husband" with your twisted thinking.

Your every single GF can cheated on you with your best friend and you can forgive every single 1 of them but don't ever ever think that, that puts you on higher moral grounds and you can start telling people what they should accept and what is perfectly normal.

You have every right to have as many theories as you want, I respect your right to express them but it really shows your character when you start calling people naive or accusing people of not understanding when they disagree with you.

And ya, My english standard is not as good. But at least I UNDERSTAND things better.. Look, Intelligence is not a matter of whether one is good in a particular language, rather its the ability to understand things well enough...

I beg to differ that you UNDERSTAND the simple mind of ALL male species. :p

Realise I don't even bother zapping your points away even though I have the power to? What for..
Saying this kind of things only show how desperate you are to make yourself sound like the better person here.

poison
24-01-2008, 01:39 AM
I born in "Horse" year, this year is very difficult year to those people who born in "horse" year. ....

sorry to hear that at the beginning of the year, but the difficult year for "horse" ppl will only start after Feb CNY, not now, so might have chance to chase her back again. Wish u all the best.