PDA

View Full Version : photos of local/oveseas girls

tnb1206
20-01-2008, 10:23 AM
Just curious... seen alot of those photos online....wonder where does all these pics of local/oversea girls come from....they took it themselves? or is it because they got the looks..and like to take pics? and why would they want to pose it online? or someone they know did it.....ummm...:rolleyes:
Maybe nowadays with all those blogs and friensters, facebook etc....people can just take your photos off the web?...

hehee...just kpo to know....:D

what do you think guys?....

TKee
20-01-2008, 10:31 AM
Well, I belive some are self takensome some are candid. Any way they benefits all guys.:)

obnoxious
20-01-2008, 02:35 PM
Bro tnb, the pictures you refer to are where .... in blogs, acebook , SBF or ... not sure where you refer to th pic .... anyway, with internet, anybody can just grab any pics and use it ,... but of course, dont get sue though the chance is quite slim .

chai1020
20-01-2008, 05:03 PM
I used to knew a gal who always love to take pics of herself n her frenz topless .....sometimes they would even go naked together just for fun....
Gals can really share everthing among themselves like their body over disscussion

tnb1206
20-01-2008, 08:31 PM
I used to knew a gal who always love to take pics of herself n her frenz topless .....sometimes they would even go naked together just for fun....
Gals can really share everthing among themselves like their body over disscussion

hehe..i guess its generation gap...the girls you referring to probably are the modern generation ones...teens to late 20s maybe...
i know those 30s...seldom...unless they are into exhibitionist act..haha

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
20-01-2008, 10:25 PM
Some ladies that i know cant wait to "showoff" in cyberspace....all the more better for us :)

packardbell
20-01-2008, 11:43 PM
Just curious... seen alot of those photos online....wonder where does all these pics of local/oversea girls come from....they took it themselves? or is it because they got the looks..and like to take pics? and why would they want to pose it online? or someone they know did it.....ummm...:rolleyes:
Maybe nowadays with all those blogs and friensters, facebook etc....people can just take your photos off the web?...

One thing I know for pic that you see in MSN, may be deceiving cos they posted other gals pic. For once, I did met up with a MSN which got quite a cute pic posted. However, when met up is a ugly ducking. Scare the shit out of me. Gotta be ware. Do not take all for real. Of course, so far I observed those post for FL is real. Our Samster here mostly are trueful.

Johnston
20-01-2008, 11:51 PM
those photos online....wonder where does all these pics of local/oversea girls come from....they took it themselves? or is it because they got the looks..and like to take pics? and why would they want to pose it online? or someone they know did it.....ummm...:rolleyes:

What kind of pics?
Naked? Being fucked? Being naked outdoors? posing in clothes/lingerie?

It could be any of these reasons that they took these type of photos.
Paid to take pics.
Persuaded to take pics by bf/husband/fling
After heavy drinking, stripped and then pictures are taken
Girl likes to show off her body/herself being fucked
After posing for a photoshoot, the photographer put the pics up and then people found out, took the pics and then told a lot of others about them.
Unknowingly filmed either by people or spycams installed in anywhere.

As to WHY the pictures are online, could be
Pictures were kept in handphone/camera/storage device, stolen or lost, and then pictures were widely sent through the net
If the girl likes to exhibit herself, she puts the pics on her blog or puts them on a photo album page and then guys find out and then tell everybody.
Due to girl leaving guy for another, the guy wants to sabotage her by putting her pics online so as to blacken her name.
Or could be that the couple likes to show their pics to people.

Of course if the girl is paid to do it, like for example Playboy Playmates, you know why and how the pics are online dont you.

:)

protector
22-01-2008, 10:12 AM
Yalor, if they are not xxx pics, then it is very common to see pics on the net where people share with their friends and all .... alot can be found in QQ on those PRCs SYTs ....