PDA

View Full Version : Marriage on the rocks?

loster
20-01-2008, 01:52 AM
Hi guys/gals here,

I have a problem which I would like to share. Firstly, my wife and I don’t live together. I only meet her during the weekends at her house. Before going to her house, I will buy lunch and all the basic necessities for her. Then whenever we watch DVD, she will react negatively to me touching her. And this is when the quarrel starts. She mentioned that I always do everything so that I can have sex with her. The truth is yes, but which guy don’t? And when I ask her if she love me, she said she love me last time but not now as I ask for sex.

Our sex frequency is once a month at best, and I have to practically beg her for it. Since married, she is addicted to gaming and I have to resort to having sex with pros in order to satisfy my urges. I do not want to do this but she is forcing me. Now I am feeling very sad every week as the same scenario happens. I don’t know what to do to salvage the marriage. I am very confused if I have made the right decision in marriage.

Can I ask if married guys change after they are married?

blue_swatch
20-01-2008, 08:35 PM
one a month is bad. And why are you all living seperately to begin with? I think if this drags on, it will turn worse.

Consider carefully my friend.

tOmAski33
20-01-2008, 09:14 PM
This is indeed very sad.
Have you tried to speak to your wife with regard to your sexual needs???
If you have a wife who cannot be bonk by you or once a month it's really a f..king big issue.
Marriage is not just about 2 people being together other factors come into place including sex and finacial aspect.
Try gg for counselling to minize the problem before gg out of hand.
Also gg for FL is a temporary solution Bro.

unsung80
20-01-2008, 10:09 PM
This is indeed very sad.
Have you tried to speak to your wife with regard to your sexual needs???
If you have a wife who cannot be bonk by you or once a month it's really a f..king big issue.
Marriage is not just about 2 people being together other factors come into place including sex and finacial aspect.
Try gg for counselling to minize the problem before gg out of hand.
Also gg for FL is a temporary solution Bro.

Ya i agree with the quoted bro. Sit down and talk to her. My gf just now was telling me having sex once a month will do. I got a big shock over it, later i realised she was kidding with me. I personally feel intimacy do pull the relationship closer. Hope things will turn out good between both of your.

geckoSG
22-01-2008, 07:39 AM
To some ladies, they dun look at sex to pull the relationship closer.
To them, they felt that you treat them like a sex object.

Women...

sammyboyfor
22-01-2008, 08:16 AM
Our sex frequency is once a month at best, and I have to practically beg her for it.

Dump her and get a new wife.

people power
22-01-2008, 08:18 AM
Bro, I guess your marriage is over .... since living separately already, I am surprise she still let you have it once a month. Are you 2 living separately to fulfil the 3 years for divorce ..

asean
22-01-2008, 08:29 AM
No point waiting for something to happen, either you 2 go marriage counselor or call it quits now ... whats the point of dragging ... we really donno what happened between 2 of you to prompt her living apart

cereal-killer
22-01-2008, 10:28 AM
Hi guys/gals here,

I have a problem which I would like to share. Firstly, my wife and I don’t live together. I only meet her during the weekends at her house. Before going to her house, I will buy lunch and all the basic necessities for her. Then whenever we watch DVD, she will react negatively to me touching her. And this is when the quarrel starts. She mentioned that I always do everything so that I can have sex with her. The truth is yes, but which guy don’t? And when I ask her if she love me, she said she love me last time but not now as I ask for sex.

In the first place, where do both of you live apart ? And only see her during WEEKENDS ? You sound like both of you are still in a bf/gf-relationship.

XueJing
22-01-2008, 10:33 AM
Haha, maybe trying out GF/BF relationship starting afresh and see whether end up married bo.

Anyway jokes aside.

Bro TS, I think your marriage is goner lah, if you really keen to keep it, go marriage counselor asap, mai tu liao. Else, just divorce lah, life is precious, dont waste your time .....

AAconnection
22-01-2008, 10:42 AM
she will react negatively to me touching her. And this is when the quarrel starts. She mentioned that I always do everything so that I can have sex with her. The truth is yes, but which guy don’t? And when I ask her if she love me, she said she love me last time but not now as I ask for sex.

To have sex with WL you need money, to have sex with GF,wife you need skill and knowledge. Maybe everytime you want to have sex with her ,she on PMS leh. And some girl very shy to tell you and may give you the negative signal. Do you know her PMS? Most experience hubby will more or less know about female mood and swing.

wanmalay
22-01-2008, 10:51 AM
Bro, this is very unhealthy for both of you. To be frank, i feel that sooner or later your marriage will end if this continue. Have a good talk with her and see what really is the problem. The problem might lies with you and might not be her.

fever
22-01-2008, 10:59 AM
Bros are correct, this is unhealthy, soon, it will be like once every 2 months ....
then have to spend more on WLs liao

singexpat
22-01-2008, 12:37 PM
Bro, mayb u can try gg for tour wif her..

go somewhere nice n "lo man tic"... let her relive those courtship days..;)

hang37
22-01-2008, 01:16 PM
bro.. the main issue is not how often your sex life.. is why you both live separately? whats the main reason for doing that? once you solve this problem then we can help you on the sex life issue...;)

Freman
22-01-2008, 01:43 PM
hi,

I think alot of married brudders here also not often sex with their wife..... low sex drive for older women is quite common....

you are right... when we attempt to get them turn on, they KPKB that we are treating them as sex object...... at least we are trying...

would you rather tell her "outside women that I screw, all younger and more pretty, but I still want you...."

what to do ? no solution....

obnoxious
22-01-2008, 02:14 PM
Looking at what he has written, it doesn't look like the relationship is salvageable ...

capri4163
22-01-2008, 08:59 PM
Maybe time is really up, feeling already gone sour.:(

kiko
22-01-2008, 09:09 PM
Bro: I think the best way is to have heart to heart talk to your wife, Say it from your bottom of your heart to your wife that how much u love her, see what's her reaction. And try to date her out again like how you date her during your young days. Bring her to candle light dinner this valentime day, and ask the waiter to play " MY HEART WILL GO ON" . After that i believe she will be ok already !

David_Ginola
22-01-2008, 09:21 PM
bro.. the main issue is not how often your sex life.. is why you both live separately? whats the main reason for doing that? once you solve this problem then we can help you on the sex life issue...;)

Hi bro...since when u became counsellor???? :D

David_Ginola
22-01-2008, 09:22 PM
hi,

I think alot of married brudders here also not often sex with their wife..... low sex drive for older women is quite common....

Bro i've to agree no more.....very true.....hahaha:D

79Guards
22-01-2008, 09:32 PM
Wonder how old is the TS and any kids involve. If yes, big problem lies in future maintenance fee. If no, have a open talk and things dun work, split is the best option.

airbrush
22-01-2008, 10:00 PM
I will buy lunch and all the basic necessities for her.

What did you buy for her lunch? If you want her to be very gian to sex then get food which have more aprohasics effect example oyster,cockle, or food that can make her arouse.

cyrus
22-01-2008, 10:10 PM
What did you buy for her lunch? If you want her to be very gian to sex then get food which have more aprohasics effect example oyster,cockle, or food that can make her arouse.

If that's the case, might as well buy some of those drugs that can make her horny lor ... ; after makan; play games; ACTION! Kidding lah ..

loster
23-01-2008, 11:46 PM
Wonder how old is the TS and any kids involve. If yes, big problem lies in future maintenance fee. If no, have a open talk and things dun work, split is the best option.

just married for 1 yr plus with no kids. now is at least better. mayb more comm does the trick.

sexytoy.com.sg
23-01-2008, 11:55 PM
First must try to stay with her. Second try gamng with her too. Then try to do things like you do during courtship... If all fails, have a heart to heart with her about the low sex drive issue.:mad:

westsidernc
24-01-2008, 12:01 AM
same thing happens to me bro .everytime ask for it she said too tired ,no mood ,period come.sometimes 3 times a month only.sian, too bad got kids liao so LL.

poison
24-01-2008, 01:30 AM
suggest u 2 better stay together to have a better start all over again. it is not healthy for husband n wife to leave apart, especially newly married or married not too long only.

Aurors
24-01-2008, 08:53 AM
I think if already living apart, a bit tough to get together already, hope TS have already gone to marriage counselor as some bros have recommended, no point seeking advice here as we are not counselor nor do we have all the details about your relationship.

loster
26-01-2008, 12:18 AM
I think if already living apart, a bit tough to get together already, hope TS have already gone to marriage counselor as some bros have recommended, no point seeking advice here as we are not counselor nor do we have all the details about your relationship.

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it very much

kiko
26-01-2008, 08:16 AM
Bro

Why not buy a gift for your wife during valentine day, shop with her and then go for candle light dinner. I believe everything should be ok after that !

Schweinehund
26-01-2008, 08:32 AM
Bro no offense but your marriage hardly sounds like a marriage at all! Even a kept mistress sounds like a better option. Hope you really think it through if this is what you want. Better to cut it off early before you get in too deep.

mseveninch
26-01-2008, 08:58 AM
Hi bro TS - I had a similar situation like you some years back. Although we live under 1 roof but we sleep in separate room because our child need her. Due to these - I & OC slowly drifted apart and I feel frustrated whenever I need.

OC tend to reject my advance - reason - tire & no mood. Beside these - she is 4 years my senior. Because of these - I start to fuck WL / FL.

One day she ask me .......why you go to HC? She come to know it from my credit bill statement. No choice ..... I admit & own up to what I doing out there when I need. We had a stiff quarrel......and stop talking to each other for days. One night she came into my room to wake me up with a shocking oral ......... wake up call to fuck. ( Normally by 2230 hrs - I already in slumberland ).

Since then - we back to communication route & fuck each other to the fullest. Our children - sleep by themselves. Me & OC now plan to renew our marriage with a short hooneymoon....he...he...happy.

So don't loose heart and....try a little bit harder - I'm sure you can. Women need to pamper abit at all times.:)

Frankiestine
26-01-2008, 11:39 AM
aiyah your problem nothing new...many of us married guys here have the same problem...since they not keen then it is their loss cos when they grow old and haggard who they gonna find to fuck their chee bye...they probably have to do what we are doing now...find toy boys...

Frankiestine
26-01-2008, 11:40 AM
Dump her and get a new wife.

Boz this is sinkee land you do that you gonna end up with a big hole in your pocket..:mad:

Frankiestine
26-01-2008, 11:43 AM
Looking at what he has written, it doesn't look like the relationship is salvageable ...

best thing is dun salvage just leave it as it is and have your fun elsewhere..that what i am doing and will go on doing and will not stop doing....

octupus
26-01-2008, 11:46 AM
So now have you learn your lesson and stop cheonging since if happen second time your marriage may really be on the rocks :)

Since then - we back to communication route & fuck each other to the fullest. Our children - sleep by themselves. Me & OC now plan to renew our marriage with a short hooneymoon....he...he...happy.

So don't loose heart and....try a little bit harder - I'm sure you can. Women need to pamper abit at all times.:)

Frankiestine
26-01-2008, 11:47 AM
One day she ask me .......why you go to HC? One night she came into my room to wake me up with a shocking oral ......... wake up call to fuck. ( Normally by 2230 hrs - I already in slumberland ).

good for you bro some women just needs a good wake up call....:D

IDOL
26-01-2008, 12:02 PM
best thing is dun salvage just leave it as it is and have your fun elsewhere..that what i am doing and will go on doing and will not stop doing....

Bro Frankiestine, you are indeed a monster :D

Hmm, like that your relationship sooner or later breakup, unless that is what you want :eek:

mseveninch
26-01-2008, 12:12 PM
So now have you learn your lesson and stop cheonging since if happen second time your marriage may really be on the rocks :)

Ya............I learn the lesson but I still cheong on the side cause sometime.........you know dry spell kick in and honny. Cannot stop entirely ma. I tau chiak must know to clean....:p

Frankiestine
27-01-2008, 10:51 AM
Bro Frankiestine, you are indeed a monster :D

Hmm, like that your relationship sooner or later breakup, unless that is what you want :eek:

my relationship with wife more or less already half way there but who cares....she dun want to give me the sex part then the most i tey gong and have my fun outside...the sooner a woman realize the way to a man heart is through his dick the happier a marriage will be...

kiko
27-01-2008, 02:10 PM
Bro : i think if the current problem u and your wife can solve it, the sex part i think will come naturally, make full use of this valentine day, and hope it will be a memorable day for u and your wife.

joew2005
27-01-2008, 04:18 PM
there is tis chinese saying:
u rather ask a couple 2 fight,but nvr ask them 2 divorce.
others r veri difficult 2 understand the problem bet a couple.
marriage & courtship r 2 diff worlds.
when u choose 2 say the vow,u shld stick 2 it.
do not take marriage as something that comes & go easily.
pls do not give up easily.

justbob
27-01-2008, 08:31 PM
You need to stop wasting your time on something that is of little value to you. Plenty of fish in the sea who are far more normal and pleasant and worthy of living with for a lifetime. This is punishment.

loster
27-01-2008, 10:08 PM
there is tis chinese saying:
u rather ask a couple 2 fight,but nvr ask them 2 divorce.
others r veri difficult 2 understand the problem bet a couple.
marriage & courtship r 2 diff worlds.
when u choose 2 say the vow,u shld stick 2 it.
do not take marriage as something that comes & go easily.
pls do not give up easily.

Hi Bros that has contributed to this thread,
I really thank all of you for listening to my problems. Now seems that with the weekly sex rountine, it seems better. I oso try to communicate with her daily thru online games and listen to her whenever i can.

johntan_68
27-01-2008, 10:43 PM
Dear Bros,

I was & am still facing my OC loosing sex after she gave birth late 2006. Used to have an active SEX lifestyle, however after giving she lost much interest! She checked with her gynae, was told "cos of your past miscarriages, I have you hormone jabs and medication. It will affect some women loosing sex after giving birth, it will takes time to wash off those hormone contained on your body." She gave birth to twins so very tiring taking care of 2 little ones. It was God's blessing giving us 2 beautiful children but exchange for "a LOW SEX drive from my wife." Sigh....

Since late 2006 until now 2008, we only had 2 times SEX! She always rejected me blaming body ache and very tired taking care of them? OK lol..no choice. Was kinda turn off by constant rejection but on other perspective, I have to accept the reality. She is a good mother & a wife seriously taking care of the twins and refused to take good rest, in the end always complained body ache & waist ache and sometime have migraine. Poor wife & mother. All these I put into serious thought to forgive her lah? In the end, I DIY myself and grew to Love It these days on my own and loosing sex with her after continuous rejection...Cos of this 2 babies, she has lost weight and boob also smaller now, skinnier than pre-pregnancy. Bo pian lah, for the sake of my 2 children gotta sacrifice lol?:( Due to these factors, I also no choice ends up going HC, DIY watching Jap AV and bonking 2 SYT after learning of this website!

I grew to accept the truth and fact these days, not pushing her when she is not in the mood. Just let it be lah? Think better bonking out there from Bros contact but you dont really enjoy the feeling of sex with your own wife? I am not a demanding guy or husband, eventhough lesser sex intimacy our relationship remains strong. We do cuddle, passionate kisses, some foreplay and dirty talk and heavy petting. I think all these maybe enough for me lah? Hehehe....:D:p

If got AMMUNITION I will bonk the SYT again? Gotta save some $$$ for diapers and milk powder, milk powder are now more expensive. Not to mention I have 2 little ones BUT NOT 1 only...:eek:

airbrush
28-01-2008, 08:42 AM
the sooner a woman realize the way to a man heart is through his dick the happier a marriage will be...

Good saying and many clever wife knows.

IDOL
28-01-2008, 04:26 PM
my relationship with wife more or less already half way there but who cares....she dun want to give me the sex part then the most i tey gong and have my fun outside...the sooner a woman realize the way to a man heart is through his dick the happier a marriage will be...

Bro if that is the case, why dont just divorce, no point dragging something like this. Furthermore, I think, the woman is suppose to give sex to husband, else it is a ground for divorce.

the_e_ones
28-01-2008, 05:18 PM
Dear Bros,

I was & am still facing my OC loosing sex after she gave birth late 2006. Used to have an active SEX lifestyle, however after giving she lost much interest! She checked with her gynae, was told "cos of your past miscarriages, I have you hormone jabs and medication. It will affect some women loosing sex after giving birth, it will takes time to wash off those hormone contained on your body." She gave birth to twins so very tiring taking care of 2 little ones. It was God's blessing giving us 2 beautiful children but exchange for "a LOW SEX drive from my wife." Sigh....

Since late 2006 until now 2008, we only had 2 times SEX! She always rejected me blaming body ache and very tired taking care of them? OK lol..no choice. Was kinda turn off by constant rejection but on other perspective, I have to accept the reality. She is a good mother & a wife seriously taking care of the twins and refused to take good rest, in the end always complained body ache & waist ache and sometime have migraine. Poor wife & mother. All these I put into serious thought to forgive her lah? In the end, I DIY myself and grew to Love It these days on my own and loosing sex with her after continuous rejection...Cos of this 2 babies, she has lost weight and boob also smaller now, skinnier than pre-pregnancy. Bo pian lah, for the sake of my 2 children gotta sacrifice lol?:( Due to these factors, I also no choice ends up going HC, DIY watching Jap AV and bonking 2 SYT after learning of this website!

I grew to accept the truth and fact these days, not pushing her when she is not in the mood. Just let it be lah? Think better bonking out there from Bros contact but you dont really enjoy the feeling of sex with your own wife? I am not a demanding guy or husband, eventhough lesser sex intimacy our relationship remains strong. We do cuddle, passionate kisses, some foreplay and dirty talk and heavy petting. I think all these maybe enough for me lah? Hehehe....:D:p

If got AMMUNITION I will bonk the SYT again? Gotta save some $$$ for diapers and milk powder, milk powder are now more expensive. Not to mention I have 2 little ones BUT NOT 1 only...:eek:

Bro johntan_68, i guess i'm luckier than you...my OC's sex drive gets bigger after her second birth.

Xdecepticon
28-01-2008, 05:40 PM
my OC's sex drive gets bigger after her second birth.

Lucky you. :D:(

Frankiestine
28-01-2008, 06:49 PM
Bro if that is the case, why dont just divorce, no point dragging something like this. Furthermore, I think, the woman is suppose to give sex to husband, else it is a ground for divorce.

well u soon learn that in sinkee land in a divorce especially where there are baggages tugging along....it is better and cheaper to outsource your needs to be sextisfied then to do with a divorce and search for a compatible sex partner...problem is you never know when the tap runs dry...today it may be gushing non stop tomorrow the water just stop...so how many times can you send for a "plumber" to fixed the problem...

johntan_68
28-01-2008, 09:58 PM
Bro johntan_68, i guess i'm luckier than you...my OC's sex drive gets bigger after her second birth.

Bro, gd for you. But I believe your wife need not take hormones jab and hormones medication. That's why her drive remained strong.:D