PDA

View Full Version : Which Condom you prefer to use?

king_georgebush
19-01-2008, 09:05 PM
Below are the 20 types and shapes of condoms available in convenient stores worldwide.

His n’ Her
The His n’ Her pleasure features a dramatic bulb-like shape at the head which allows nerve endings to remain at their most sensitive, producing significantly more pleasure for him while the 68 ribs along the rubber dramatically enhances her pleasure.

Double Play
Double Play condoms are new members of the ‘Unlimited Edition’ from LifeStyles. A unique shape that is tailored for a man along with ultimate texture for a womans needs. The bottom is covered with 10 rows of studs while the head of the condom has 5 rows of ribs.

Mutual Pleasure
Mutual Pleasure condoms have two sections of ribs, 8 ribs at the top and 24 ribs at the bottom. The ribs along with hundreds of raised studs are sure to increase her pleasure but the condom is also wider at the top with a contoured shape to increase comfort and pleasure for him.

Crown Studded
This super thin Japanese condom offers a wider, more comfortable shape along with added strength and studs for her pleasure.

Her Sensation
Her Sensation condoms are designed specifically to enhance a womans pleasure with 30 rows of ribs specially positioned where it will make a difference for her. Her Sensation ribbed condoms have a silky smooth lubricant and a pleasant berry scent that enhances the intimacy unlike the latex smell of standard condoms.

Beyond Seven Studded
45 rows of textured dots, 1350 in all. Thin, strong and silky soft, these lightly lubricated condoms are made of a latex called Sheerlon, an advanced material so strong and durable, it can be made much thinner than an ordinary latex rubber condom. Beyond seven has a slightly narrower shape and a light blue tint and are said to produce the most sensitive condoms in the market.

High Sensation
Combine ultra thin latex with added texture for a one of a kind experience. Durex High Sensation features raised ribs throughout its entire length.

Vibra Ribbed
Covered from head to toe in vibrant ribs, the LifeStyles Vibra-Ribbed was the original ribbed condom designed to provide maximum sensation for a man and a woman.

Intense Sensation
These condoms are studded with texture for extreme pleasure. With hundreds of raised studs, Durex Intense Sensation are sure to add intense excitement and sensation.

Type E
This lubricated condom gives greater sensation and stimulation to both because the form fitting design has row upon row of textured ‘Sensi-Dots’ and ribs for extra sensation. Although 20% thinner than standard condoms, Kimono Type E far exceed both FDA and tougher international specifications for quality and reliability.

Shared
Trojan Shared Sensation has alternating rows of raised bumps and ridges for her and a flared design that’s roomy at the tip for him.

Pleasure Plus
The Pleasure Plus condom has a large, loose pouch of additional ribbed latex, positioned near the head and underside of the condom. During sex, the extra latex slides back and forth against the very sensitive underside of the penis. This is the key to the Pleasure Plus condoms. The moving latex restores the stimulation essential to sexual pleasure for both men and women!

Inspiral
The Inspiral condom creates a springy action unlike any other condom on the market. The Inspiral condom’s unique twisting shape creates stimulation in sensitive nerve endings actually making the condom feel thinner than it really is.

Twisted Pleasure
The Twisted Pleasure has a special twist at the closed end, to help stimulate both partners in their most sensitive areas. With it’s unique patented shape, the Twisted Pleasure is designed for mutual pleasure.

X-tra Pleasure
X-tra Pleasure with its new innovative design, features a dramatic bulb-like shape at the head which allows nerve endings to remain at their most sensitive, producing significantly more pleasure.

Supra
Trojan Supra condoms are made from a Medical-grade advanced material called Microsheer. Supra condoms are ultra thin, strong and invisibly clear. Compatible with both water based and oil based lubricants, Supra polyurethane condoms have no latex allergens, and they transmit body heat unlike latex.

Performax
The name says it all. Manufactured with a special climax control lubricant, Durex Performax condoms help prolong male sexual performance while maintaining sensation for both parties.

Her Pleasure
The perfect combination of the long bulb shaped head and the raised treads on the shaft were designed with the woman in mind. Trojan’s Her Pleasure has a loose fitting head and with all the extra latex moving around makes for extra stimulation for him as well as her. Trojan Her Pleasure condoms are lubricated and feature a reservoir tip for added security against breakage.

Microthin
Sheer strength, sheer pleasure, Kimono microthin condoms are 38% thinner and crafted to exacting standards of quality, these form fitting Kimono condoms have earned the super-thin crown.

Night Light
Your very own light sabers. Night Light glow in the dark condoms are manufactured to the same standards as typical condoms, and provide the same protection and safety as typical condoms. They’re just much more fun.

sex21
19-01-2008, 09:19 PM
How come no Ohkomoto????

TommyPingPong
21-01-2008, 01:17 AM
TS must have search the net for all the description of the condoms! Funny that nothing on the Okimoto....

Taoist
21-01-2008, 01:20 AM
TS must have search the net for all the description of the condoms! Funny that nothing on the Okimoto....

Yeah. I think he got it from some overseas site. For me, since i tried Sagami 002 in HK, i can find no better,

DHL_Express
21-01-2008, 01:34 AM
Durex Avanti (lubricated) The first polyurethane Non latex condoms. Stronger and thinner than latex, nonporous and non-permeable to all viruses including HIV. Safe to use with oil based lubricants. Durex Avanti condoms warm to the body's temperature unlike latex condoms and is hypoallergenic.

sulk
23-01-2008, 06:08 PM
:eek: I only use the normal featherlite nia

old_yet_horny
23-01-2008, 06:37 PM
Durex Avanti (lubricated) The first polyurethane Non latex condoms. Stronger and thinner than latex, nonporous and non-permeable to all viruses including HIV. Safe to use with oil based lubricants. Durex Avanti condoms warm to the body's temperature unlike latex condoms and is hypoallergenic.

Woah!!!!:eek:

U marketing executive for Durex arh???
The wya you write..Machiam Pro leh..

Anyway, will try Avanti and see whether it provides as much pleasure as what you have mentioned..hmm..:rolleyes:

Highjoys
23-01-2008, 06:49 PM

Hahaha good to know this product.. will try. I think there is big ads on one new brand called Love box

PANTYHOSEMAN
23-01-2008, 06:51 PM
It is 002.

rookster
23-01-2008, 09:08 PM
Do caps come in different sizes?
All those that I have tried before are so tight that even when I withdraw to delay ejeculation, the tightness will sometimes make me cum :(

humblesexer
24-01-2008, 12:18 AM
Like those flavoured types :D

rolly
24-01-2008, 03:16 AM
someone should invent a condom that detaches when u pull a string at the top for quick removal so can COB/F w/o wastage

rolly
24-01-2008, 03:18 AM
Like those flavoured types :D

flavored is no good cos it makes the gal love to suc the cd more than yur dick

siambee
24-01-2008, 03:43 AM
this one :D

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i8/siambee/popup_fetherlite203s.jpg

alphalaw
24-01-2008, 02:03 PM
ANYTHING as long as ultraslim. :D:p

and not as thick as the army one........... Tried that too....

g2dragon
24-01-2008, 02:20 PM
003 ! :p yeah

aczeta76
24-01-2008, 04:21 PM

Juz finished my box of 003... maybe shld try this. Find 003 a bit tight

vlpalace
24-01-2008, 07:53 PM
Should be Okamoto :D
So far I have tried this brand Okamoto - plus beyond seven, one natural rubber latex sheerlon * Condom with spermicidal-nonoxynol-9 Lubricant. I also tried Okamoto 002, the most sensitive condomwith "nothing is on" feeling. :p