PDA

View Full Version : " Anybody heard of a website which hangs alot of freelance MILF Divorcee?"

big teddy
18-01-2008, 08:03 PM
Any bros out here heard of a networking website which hangs alot milf & divorcee doing freelance?

Heard from my fren said his wife told him that her manager recently into this website. Been hooking up with a few divorcees for FL commercial sex. All wif great figure n looks. Sounds very tempting but bo bian... my fren muz pretend to be not interested and cant ask her... otherwise... :rolleyes:

Any bro know abt this??

hotsoup16
18-01-2008, 08:41 PM
hmm...sounds new to me:rolleyes:

pundeh
18-01-2008, 10:51 PM
Any bros out here heard of a networking website which hangs alot milf & divorcee doing freelance?

Heard from my fren said his wife told him that her manager recently into this website. Been hooking up with a few divorcees for FL commercial sex. All wif great figure n looks. Sounds very tempting but bo bian... my fren muz pretend to be not interested and cant ask her... otherwise... :rolleyes:

Any bro know abt this??

Maybe u wana chk with ur friend's wife's manager and let us all knw of the site :D

singexpat
19-01-2008, 09:06 AM
scarli its SBF....:D

michaelrocksam
19-01-2008, 10:37 AM

Any bro know abt this??

bro,

if there's smoke, theres also fire. The fishy one is your fren's wife, she's probably the one surfing the web looking for lobang and always says frens lan or boss lah. ASk your fren to check his wife's cache files, probably some interesting stuff he will find.

no_faith
19-01-2008, 11:52 AM
Heard from my fren said his wife told him that her manager recently into this website. Been hooking up with a few divorcees for FL commercial sex. All wif great figure n looks. Sounds very tempting but bo bian... my fren muz pretend to be not interested and cant ask her... otherwise...
lol, the manager can be so gd telling ur ur fren wife abt searching the web for sex?

how close can the manager and ur fren's wife be? hmm.....:rolleyes:

beware.

therocker
19-01-2008, 12:09 PM
haha ... sounds like your friend's wife is trying to fish out the suspected demon in her hubby
to save your friend, you better not ask him on the issue anymore
if he brings this topic up ... you'll probably be posting an update later on here ...
which i sure wouldnt be looking forward to

food for thought ...

cheers,
The Rocker aka RockerFella