PDA

View Full Version : Online OKTs getting their day out in this month's MAXIM

Acanthus
18-01-2008, 02:27 PM
Seems like the reporter has been hanging ard SBF for sometime. Offers by OKTs of $89.89 posted, 2 shots/90 mins also have.

Even those FLs from sex141 also kena....rates of 150/1/45 also come out.

The reporter also claims to interview a couple of regulars who apparently spiled the beans on the Modus Operandi.

Best part, BBBJ,CIM,COB,AJ,GFE also come out:D

alligator
18-01-2008, 02:35 PM
Wow got people spill the beans ... but also quite a bit tough to block it as anybody can just register and ....

Lao_Tzu
18-01-2008, 02:44 PM
Maybe some of the reporters are the clients as well.....gathering exclusive information and filling their fun at the same time....:D

maierii
18-01-2008, 03:15 PM
maybe u are one of them

dexblu
18-01-2008, 04:26 PM

The reporter also claims to interview a couple of regulars who apparently spiled the beans on the Modus Operandi....

Best part, BBBJ,CIM,COB,AJ,GFE also come out:D

I think it's the reporter and his group of kakis who patronise these FL and tulan publish their stories after failing to get discounts from the respective parties... They themselves are their so claimed " regulars" being interviewed !!!

FUCKING LOWLIFE !!!:mad:

jplover
18-01-2008, 05:13 PM
Well, they're still luking around this forum I guess.. Perharps, they patronise these OKTs before too..

Agents please be cautious =)

Julian77
18-01-2008, 07:16 PM
Yea man... another full blown story out sia...

First Newpaper now Maxim.. with really indepth knowledge of whats going on...

How to survive sia...

Dunno how will this report turn out.. the repercussions of it all... :(

jplover
19-01-2008, 12:30 AM
Guess with the "advertisement", it's safer to lie low for a short while as I reckon the Men in Blue will be acting real soon..

joew2005
19-01-2008, 07:23 AM
some ppl jz like 2 show off..............................
Otherwise,why they 1 2 get interviewed.............
so stupid,as if they hv nothing better 2 do.:mad:

Julian77
21-01-2008, 07:41 AM
Now worst... Chinese paper make use of Maxim's report and once again report on FL which they had earlier done...

Just trying to sell more papers... sigh... very damaging :(

tanmikel
21-01-2008, 07:56 AM
Maybe some of the reporters are the clients as well.....gathering exclusive information and filling their fun at the same time....:D

wah , claim from company also can :D

WolfieY2k
21-01-2008, 08:01 AM
Now worst... Chinese paper make use of Maxim's report and once again report on FL which they had earlier done...

I hate those chinese tabloids, anyhow post just to increase sales.... their info usually not accurate on major issues ..... pure rubbish.... esp. the Lian X X Pao, and Xin X X Pao! (the 2 evening ones! LianHeZhaoBao is ok!)

All i ever see in those 2 papers, are wat rape lar, murder lar, rubbish on this or that celebrity..... and the info they post totally rubbish and inaccurate... only accurate is the Lottery results!

Seriously i hope nothing happen to this forum or the OKTs... dammit we need our fun!

I remember when sbf still under Delphi (Dun see me noob noob one no rep power haha, i just lazy chat... follow sbf since delphi days...... i think alot ppl here dunno about delphi period....and the sammyboy channel in irc nv popular also... only few ppl only)...... have some trouble had to migrate server -.-

tomcat007
21-01-2008, 03:12 PM
Bro

I do remember the Delphi days... and even webcom.com days before sam moved to Delphi.

Last time during the webcom days, there isn't a forum to chat... just a table listing the houses, and girls and rating. That's all..

Those are the days....

Hades
21-01-2008, 03:13 PM
Haha, the Chinese papers mail selling point is to shock ... sex and gore is the main thing ..... so they always report on such things .... but all this men in blue know liao ... it is a matter of whether they want to catch ..

samsumg
21-01-2008, 04:18 PM

yeah! last night shin min was big big at front page!

joew2005
21-01-2008, 08:05 PM
thks to these idxxxx,nw some hv 2 lie low.

Fiery dragon
21-01-2008, 08:12 PM
Don't think men in blue will take any action now...coz they would have taken action long time ago since SBF is so famous in S'pore esp amongst the guys. Their main focus is still on Health Centres & TN shops.

Berky
22-01-2008, 06:12 AM
these papers and mags are full of shit!! :mad:
they gave me the feeling they 'cooperate'! 1 exposed, the other will write up!

kam pei
22-01-2008, 05:28 PM
These papers once in a while will write on such things, sex sells ...
Definitely will not be fully clamped down as there need to have WLs to satisfy single men .... and the licensed ones at the moment definitely not enough ....
But they just cant expand the area for legal prostitution