PDA

View Full Version : Facebook - Flirt-Seduction Source ?

LOWCHUI
17-01-2008, 09:44 PM
Anyone got galfriend or OC who is very into Facebook or similar so-called social networking website ?

Especially Facebook who has tons of add-on applications for flirting, virtual seduction etc etc.

Harmless or superb opprtunity to conduct potential affairs, relationships - platonic or otherwise ?

My OC recently got hooked on.

Somehow I guessed her password & was shocked to see suggestive messages.

Harmless fun ? I guess it's all up to intentions.

Being a Samster, I surely see opportunities to hook up FBs from available unhappy MILF or horny mamas.

Anyone has similar experiences ?

(P.S. Yes, I know adultfriendfinder/ Friendster have been around for ages...)

aczeta76
18-01-2008, 11:41 AM
Dun play around with facebook.. unless all your info are a load of crap as you can be traced by everyone.. ur bosee, OC, friends...

Some schools, companies also using it to do background screening...:p

the_e_ones
18-01-2008, 11:52 AM
Fully agreed with Bro aczeta76, your information can be seem by all as fast as you put in.

regent
18-01-2008, 12:51 PM
I suppose if you use facebook, all the details must be fake .... for cheongAnd another account where is for your real person ....

t123
18-01-2008, 01:37 PM
My fren, a guy, met up with this slutty promiscuous MILF whose still married. She's into test new dishes. Facebook also difficult like IRC. Maybe i suay.

hang37
18-01-2008, 01:50 PM
most likely you won't get anything unless you are damm lucky.. because its a decent website. the most juz flirt around with words..
unlike those AFF, ppl already know what kind of web is that so the chance is very high;)

old_yet_horny
18-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Saw a few nice pics of SYTs in facebook..

But most of them for platonic or decent networking..

So far thats what I see.. have not encounter any "provocative" subjects yet..:rolleyes:

S T A R
18-01-2008, 02:02 PM
Yep, since FB is open to all, I think abit tough to talk dirty as eveyrbody else and also your friends can see .... even for the gers, unless all use a different account ....

protester
18-01-2008, 02:10 PM
ASlot of apps I thought are for fun, like scrabulous, world map travel ,.... cannot imagine like giving friend a rolex, flowers , .... etc ...

Lao_Tzu
18-01-2008, 02:34 PM
Face book is really not easy....

I have been looking at pictures of my frends and that is about it all.....

FaceBook is not a place to fish....

maierii
18-01-2008, 03:21 PM
better not to eat where u shit

China_Ghost
18-01-2008, 03:31 PM
I don't really trust some of the photos on Facebook. Unless u meet them & see their face in real. But we can see nice sexy photos there.

thisisme
19-01-2008, 11:01 AM
1) Facebook has your particulars, unless u fake them. Others are able to track you down easily. Just imagine if your colleague found out, by chance, you are actually fishing around and sending messages to her friend, and rumors will spread across.
2) Pictures in facebook? Never trust them.
3) You need to be really good luck.

To fish in Facebook:
1) Do not put your real particulars.
2) Do not put your real pictures.
3) Do not join any other network.

I only view their pictures for fun, to pass time .. :D

This FACEBOOK is access by anyone, unlike adultfriendfinder.

China_Ghost
19-01-2008, 11:20 AM
1) Facebook has your particulars, unless u fake them. Others are able to track you down easily. Just imagine if your colleague found out, by chance, you are actually fishing around and sending messages to her friend, and rumors will spread across.

Agree with u. Can try our luck to PM the gals for msn. If the gals got webcam, rather gd to view online with her lor :D

takashitei
19-01-2008, 11:43 AM

To fish in Facebook:

This FACEBOOK is access by anyone, unlike adultfriendfinder.But if u dont put in ur real pic,then how r u goin to ans when meet up?? I encounter that when friendster just started,all meet up with girls all end up with nothing,bcos they are surpirse to see u in difference face....:(

sindroid
20-01-2008, 05:36 AM
Facebook is a No No. There is a lot behind the scene that you don't know!;)

LOWCHUI
20-01-2008, 12:45 PM
Agree with Sindroid totally.

It is precisely becos it doesnt appear to be an AdultFriendfinder site that makes it so deceptive.

It has enuf tools for players both male & female to hook up.

Esp the 'soft seduction' ways to woo & emotionally nap a MILF that is curious / dissatisfied with status quo / horny. :(

jinrenhe
20-01-2008, 01:44 PM
Dun play around with facebook.. unless all your info are a load of crap as you can be traced by everyone.. ur bosee, OC, friends...

Some schools, companies also using it to do background screening...:p

dun rely understand?? why ur info can be traced by everyone . isn't it same as all other networking site like friendster, ppl can see only whatever u post online rite :confused:

deee
20-01-2008, 03:26 PM
dun rely understand?? why ur info can be traced by everyone . isn't it same as all other networking site like friendster, ppl can see only whatever u post online rite :confused:

facebook can be quiet scary. like can see every single shit ppls do one. friendster at least got some privacy

Vectra
20-01-2008, 04:54 PM
facebook can be quiet scary.

Can you elaborate more?

EricssonMan
20-01-2008, 05:16 PM
I was approached by kaki to register a account initially without knowing that my wify did a search & found my account. Lucky me, I was not active there....PHEW

Vectra
20-01-2008, 06:00 PM
I was approached by kaki to register a account initially without knowing that my wify did a search & found my account. Lucky me, I was not active there....PHEW

so what if active then?

ufo8mydog
22-01-2008, 04:02 AM
facebook can restrict your account to friends only le

China_Ghost
30-03-2008, 11:23 AM
Facebook status updates are all very well, but am I being paranoid? it seems that all my friends are having a better time than me, I’m being crushed by their exciting events.

Schmi
30-03-2008, 12:58 PM
facebook can restrict your account to friends only le

Does that mean others can't see or locate you?

ameth
30-03-2008, 01:15 PM
Yeah, you were right in this case. Others can't see or locate you.

;)

Does that mean others can't see or locate you?

elephanto
02-04-2008, 11:29 AM
What I hate most is the tiresome invite more of your friends, send this to... that sort of viral marketing gimmicks... sianz!

Also, a look at the apps add-on available: Hot, Zoosk,Sexual Position, Crush etc etc so many soft & hard, subtle & explicit tools & sweet nothings to flirt, seduce & hook up free sex buddies !:)

noiser
03-04-2008, 11:36 AM
I flirted with a girl and my GF PMed me to STOP IT!

ramses
03-04-2008, 11:55 AM
From what I understand there are alot of things to make it tranmsparent to others. Can always use another account that your GF etc doesnt know. Once start liao ... can always tell ger use different account which is private and say doesnt want others to see what you write.

Bigbluebird
03-04-2008, 01:09 PM

To fish in Facebook:

This FACEBOOK is access by anyone, unlike adultfriendfinder.

Agreed, plus I added all my details as gay or looking for men. Girls see already will ask if I really am one, then a conversation starts from there :D

jplover
03-04-2008, 01:45 PM
Actually in a way, FaceBook can be quite fun to flirt with a friend you nv dare to flirt with in real life.. Girls will simply brush it off without thinking much into in..

Tried flirting via the applications with 2 of the prettiest friends I have recently.. Purely for fun and no strings attached at all..

Like what others suggest, if you're planning to fish, use another account to be safe.. You'll never know if your friends who happens to fish at Facebook using Private Acc recognised you and end up being SABO-ed..

To the rest, Good Luck!

andyk
03-04-2008, 08:28 PM
Hello Bros,

Recently one my ex-gal fren invited me to Facebook,we lost touch for many years,she's already married & staying overseas...wa somehow there were other ex-gal frens in my list of friends too & it's just amazing since i just register my a/c...and then they were already liked standing by there !....And definitely it's not a site to fake your way thru'....of course you are not required to have your photo there !....

I have a old classmate there & i think he's enjoying all the attention from all his flirty admirers.....

It's a very powerful website that can get you really hooked !!! And so many SYTs that tempt you to send messages to them ! But it's just too risky or embarrasing if you end meeting your friend's daughter !!! ha ha !

Cheers !
Andyk ;)