PDA

View Full Version : Driving to Sentosa

dleifna
16-01-2008, 03:56 AM
Driving to Sentosa,

Any recommended place for action in car inside Sentosa?

Thanks in advance...

Macallan12
16-01-2008, 07:56 AM
There are some car parks near Beaufort Hotel before you reach the hotel. Very dark at nite.

Van Persie
16-01-2008, 08:12 AM
Tanjong Beach carpark looks deserted at night as it is at one extreme corner..

B-ice
16-01-2008, 08:57 AM
u seeking a 'car-bed' is it ? In Taiwan they call this - "ce1 chuang2" :p

protester
16-01-2008, 09:08 AM
There are only a few public car park s on Sentosa, maybe you can check it out and post your results here ...

pocketrocket
16-01-2008, 09:56 AM
Driving to Sentosa,

Thanks in advance...

Wah! Wanna action inside car in Sentosa...Not scare the ghosts come out and watch you izzit. LOL! :p :D

Born2Skru
16-01-2008, 10:14 AM
there's a few dark spots in the carpark right beside the amara sanctuary resort :D

etsys
16-01-2008, 08:03 PM
Driving to Sentosa,

Thanks in advance...

Bro,

you wanna do in car cos no enough money ?

My 2 cent advice. Too many people nowadays with excellent near zero light camera vision handphone.

Dont wanna see a samster on youtube.

Save the trouble .. hehe

if you are doing for the fun, go ahead..

Roger

Th4r
16-01-2008, 08:57 PM
... Go late. Bring inflatable mattress and do it on the beach ... more fun and save gas :D ...

... My 2 cent advice. Too many people nowadays with excellent near zero light camera vision handphone.

Dont wanna see a samster on youtube.

Near zero light camera handphone?

Hah?

Thought the only low light capable lenses are ruby lenses or IR powered for zero light? Your handphone so power ah?

Th4r

watergold
16-01-2008, 09:02 PM
beware of robbery...:cool:

KangTuo
16-01-2008, 10:46 PM
... Go late. Bring inflatable mattress and do it on the beach ... more fun and save gas :D ...

If go sentosa late, anywhere also can... beach, behind big rocks, toilet, almost all carparks, cable car area, etc..
defintely more fun, romantic and exciting than do it in hotel

etsys
16-01-2008, 10:54 PM
bro, the phone, not mine. one of my friend's one.

damn powderful, atleast when you see in the small screen.

hehe

btw, did you guys know that the sunday date guys, who date pinos usually buy a tent and do it anywhere .. east coast or changi.. hehe

save the short time room rental

scott999
16-01-2008, 11:44 PM
If go sentosa late, anywhere also can... beach, behind big rocks, toilet, almost all carparks, cable car area, etc..
I agree with you.
Tried most of the places you mentioned in Sentosa.

So fellow samster,
Be careful and watch out for my 'signature stains' when u head for a quickie there. :D

*hint hint* - Avoid big rocks and 'murky sand lumps'

pokeman71
16-01-2008, 11:57 PM
I bonk my lover inside the car at the car park next to the musical fountain

PS3SG
17-01-2008, 12:00 AM
Wah! Wanna action inside car in Sentosa...Not scare the ghosts come out and watch you izzit. LOL! :p :D

It's a known fact that almost the whole of sentosa is haunted during to the number of soldier died during WWII.

cereal-killer
17-01-2008, 09:09 AM
there's a few carparks in sentosa.

once i stopped my car in carpark, switched off the lights and the whole
place was SOOOO dark that u can't even see yr partner at all. too spooky
for me

singexpat
17-01-2008, 09:32 AM
there's a few carparks in sentosa.

once i stopped my car in carpark, switched off the lights and the whole
place was SOOOO dark that u can't even see yr partner at all. too spooky
for me

like tht more exciting mah bro...

can use luminus condom.... :D

worse to worse, use braille (touch touch..):p

first hole
17-01-2008, 09:33 AM
It's a known fact that almost the whole of sentosa is haunted during to the number of soldier died during WWII.

Haha, but it is ok if you are an atheist, since no such thing as ghost

MamboJ3011
17-01-2008, 12:42 PM
park ur car at beach carpark. buy one tent from carefour for $20. go to pahlawan beach.....on the right hand side...bery secluded place...:p

Heart Break Kid
17-01-2008, 12:49 PM
park ur car at beach carpark. buy one tent from carefour for $20. go to pahlawan beach.....on the right hand side...bery secluded place...

You always bring your family there or private girlfriend there ?? :D:):D:)

scott999
17-01-2008, 01:46 PM

Which is why Sentosa was know as 'Pulau Belakang Mati' in the past before URA start to develop the southern islands....

But i must say, Sentosa has become a really nice place, not just for bonking.

wuxi2
18-01-2008, 06:23 AM
actually most place at sentosa is rather quiet during wee hours

aihoannil
18-01-2008, 11:13 AM
But dont go during school holidays, the kids like to walk around then .... exploration .... even in the wee hours

natsuki
18-01-2008, 11:23 AM
Driving to Sentosa,

Thanks in advance...

Hmmm.... Long time no see eh... Actually anywhere as long as u think is ulu ulu can le bah.... Night time not so many ppl around de lo.... But.... Like wad some others say.... It's a eerie place.... :eek:

people power
18-01-2008, 01:04 PM
I agree, Sentosa only a few parking areas, have to go there and see, you never know when something is happening so it might not be quiet there ...

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
18-01-2008, 01:08 PM
No need go until Snetosa....since in the vincinity then go to Seah Im Road car park very dark......opposite HF or even up to Mount Faber also can.....:)

dleifna
18-01-2008, 11:07 PM
thanks for all the info... lover prefer sentosa lei... so got to grant her wish:D:D:D...

natsuki
19-01-2008, 07:34 AM
thanks for all the info... lover prefer sentosa lei... so got to grant her wish:D:D:D...

Hmmm, good luck and remember to lock ur car's door... Welcome back~ :p

pocketrocket
19-01-2008, 09:22 AM
Hmmm, good luck and remember to lock ur car's door... Welcome back~ :p

Locked or not, the ghosts can still managed to cum in and watch. LOL :D

smlee
19-01-2008, 04:12 PM
No need go until Snetosa....since in the vincinity then go to Seah Im Road car park very dark......opposite HF or even up to Mount Faber also can.....:)

you just pi char my lobang:D

elvix
19-01-2008, 04:53 PM
Yup, mount faber! is one of my fav spot.. hehe once i did with my gf near the area where u can see the cable cars.... exciting!

sexytoy.com.sg
19-01-2008, 07:27 PM
Go towards sentosa cove. There are some parking at the end of teh road. But you need to watch out for Bangalas from worksite nearby.

scott999
21-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Go towards sentosa cove. There are some parking at the end of teh road. But you need to watch out for Bangalas from worksite nearby.
Infact, sentosa cove itself is a nice place to picnic and bonk!
Before the security post was in operation that is...

FL Dome
25-01-2008, 04:15 PM
So bro dleifna, after all these posts by bros, have you gone to Sentosa for your escapade. We would like to hear your experiences leh :D

Driving to Sentosa,

Thanks in advance...

VanHouten
26-01-2008, 01:32 AM
Locked or not, the ghosts can still managed to cum in and watch. LOL :D
Yup...very true! Believe it or not, these "entities" love to watch.

VanHouten
26-01-2008, 01:49 AM
park ur car at beach carpark. buy one tent from carefour for $20. go to pahlawan beach.....on the right hand side...bery secluded place...:p
I have a six-men huge tent bought long time ago and I used it often.

Sentosa beaches are wondeful places. I jog, swim, sun-tan, play beach ball and etc. Most activites, I am with my girl. She likes to sun-bath topless with her micro thong just beside the tent.

Mambo suggestion is good! Park the car, set up a tent in secluded place! The beach environment is romantic, peaceful, thrilling.