PDA

View Full Version : Newly moved in Tenant-Physio Plus

tryherout
15-01-2008, 02:04 PM
Episode 1

I am working in one of the prominent office building in the CBD. For the last few weeks, I realized the crowd waiting for lifts have been increasing. More unknown faces were seen in my office level. Curious as I was, I began to enquire around. It was then that I found out we have a new tenant operating in the few unit next to us. As a matter of fact, who will loiter around during office hours outside their office. In addition their unit is situated on the right wing of the building.

No wonder I was experiencing longer waits during peak hours for the lifts. :mad:To be honest, I have been ordering takeaways since then. Last monday, I decided to lunch early to beat the crowd. I guessed my decision was obsolutely right. As I approached the lift foyer at the right wing, "Tee..Tee" sounds familiar. Oh my office alarm, someone scan the door. There came out a 20+ lady from the Physio centre. She gave a bright friendly smile as I approached her direction. "Same alarm we have" I told her.."Yea" she replied. Oh her "Yea" is soft, cheerful toned and sexy. :p

We walked to the lift foyer together in that instance. As usual, starring at the numbers waiting for the lift to arrive. As I waited, I noticed her professionally dressed attire, all white suit and pants. Her pants were fitting. I shifted a little backwards, cool...can see that she was wearing low cut panty though not visible. Her pink scarf on her neck also caught my attention, as she tug them nicely. Her jacket was V-low cut with single button, where she wore a pink top with first few buttons off.

"Ting" there comes the stupid lift and I was still starring when everyone is moving. In response, I quickly took out my phone pretending to respond a sms. Moving in, she gave a funny smile and we stood side by side.

Slow deep breath, my nose could sense her gucci envy perfume blending well with her body. Her eye lashes were long and curled up giving complements to her big round brown eyes. Her phone rang in the midst, and she picked it. Her jacket at this time was twisted and an opening for my sight was rewarded. Her pink bra was exposed though not her C cup blossom. It was lacy with half cupped type, looks like a maximizer. Her big curl hair rested peacefully mearely covering that opening for me. I took a few glance and it compensate everything I have went through.

"Ting", out we are from the lift. Her butt from short distance was firm. I could tell she works out alot in keeping such a figure. Damn, I went the wrong way for my lunch. That was the taxi stand direction.:D

to be continued..

Tada Nama
15-01-2008, 02:07 PM
Thanks for the sharing bro, waiting for more .... but looks like something good cuming ,..... :D

sarcasm
15-01-2008, 02:30 PM
So is this place a new spa joint ... got special ???

AD69
15-01-2008, 03:12 PM
Good start up, looking forward to read more.

techienator
15-01-2008, 04:15 PM
so did our TS finally get lunch or lost in his world?? haha.. :D

avarice
15-01-2008, 05:29 PM
Look like a high class jt, waiting for more .. maybe TS can give contact later ..

tryherout
15-01-2008, 05:54 PM
Episode 2

Lunch that day was appetizing needless to say. Flashes of her keep me dazzy over lunch as though I couldnt locate a table. Nevertheless I returned a happy man even though the lift was full again. Many of these people actually visited the Physio center because half of the crowd in the lift was rushing to the reception door when it opens. "wow, it seems good business".

Since I am back early, why not I pay a "visit" just to "recce" the place. It reads "XXxxXXx Physiotherapy Centre". Posh and yet family orientated design. As the sliding door, patients were busy reading papers and magazines. Dimmed lights along the pathway to the consultation rooms. There are 6 in total as I look at the queue display panel.

The reception area is cleaned with pinch of aroma frangrance. As I stepped forward, eager to see my "lunch angel". A gentle greeting I was offered...wrong number lah. However, this muslim receptionist is kind to offer me assistance. I was smiling and introduce myself as neighbour tenant. Gave praise to the atmosphere as about to return to office. "Hey, hi, its you...hows lunch?" My "lunch angel" appeared suddenly from the back door. "My name is David, my office is just next door" I came over to see around your new place". "oh, my name is Felicia, I am one of the Physio here." She flips her hair backwards behind her ear as she spoke.

"Sami, can you check if this patient is coming later?" as she bends down to show the reception the appointment schedule. Wa lau, you cant imagine those C cup blossom exposing from her shirt. Not full sight, but sufficient enough to enjoy the moments of her blossom and nice cleavage. Aiya, the bra fits otherwise I could have seen those nipples. The straps were extremely lacy type. How I wish I was the patient then.

And Yes, I had a clearer look now. She was teasing me thinking I am one of the patient just now. "Sorry I got to go, have a patient waiting" She bites her lips as if she was quite busy. I felt like why dont you bite mine...:D As she turns, I pay close attention to her full butt. She adjusted her pink bra strap and scarf..gosh, the way she does it was sexy. Whats more, she turns back and grin at me!!

Now, I got her name!!!. We exchanged a few about the building and other stuff. Very nice lady she is, invites me to come over for coffee. Wow, you know what they have a small coffee bar offering hot drinks and snacks for their patient.

to be continued...

Sexified
15-01-2008, 06:35 PM
camping here bro, keep it cumming :D

horny001
15-01-2008, 07:38 PM
wah..where is the place brother..?

Feeling stressed recently and my brother needs some "physio" from Felicia..:D

G-spotter
15-01-2008, 08:21 PM
Nice bro, hope to see more coming :)

79Guards
15-01-2008, 10:41 PM
waiting for new updates.:D

pepsilight
15-01-2008, 10:52 PM
Nice name too. Felicia¬ Yum Yum

tryherout
15-01-2008, 10:54 PM
Episode 3

On tuesday morning, I am supposed to meet a client in my office. Therefore I had to turn up slightly early then usual. I kind of drag myself along because I am really not the 8am person.

Reaching the carpark was a relief after the massive jams on the highway. Park my car and walk towards the basement lift. As I was crossing to the opposite, there came a horn. Thinking who the culprit pressing horn early in the morning?? Furthermore, I was "high beamed". "*&^$$@@##" as I checked the car out. White Toyota Jazz, I remember you. To my astonishment, the driver is a lady-Felicia!.

She waved at me as she stop near my car park lot, I returned gesture and swallowed everything well. Arh ha...She reversed her car swiftly and I could see she was dressed in blue top today. I waited for her since I am early for the appointment.

to be continued...

formidable
15-01-2008, 11:00 PM
Should be White Honda Jazz? She sounds stable and intelligent, somemore physio. Keep it bro :)

qi_ko_pei
16-01-2008, 12:29 AM
Nice story bro, looking 4ward to the next installments :)

HauntedSex
16-01-2008, 12:36 AM
nice story bro.... waiting...:)

the_e_ones
16-01-2008, 07:27 AM
Time now is 0725hrs...

Bro tryherout, reading this is better than reading the morning papers... :p

first hole
16-01-2008, 08:28 AM
Bro cant wait leh, weekend cuming, hope climax before then ... :D

tryherout
16-01-2008, 04:47 PM
Episode 4

Car engine was shut down. "Good morning, how coincident!" remarked Felicia. "You are early David". Noticed that she has traces of sweat on her face. "So did you went to the gym this morning?" I asked politely. "Yea" as she open the passenger door for her sport bag and belongings. At this time, her panty lines could be clearly seen by her tight sport wear. Her fit lengthy legs are extremely proportional, completely compliments her trained calf.

I was on the opposite side, observing as she search and gather her stuff for seconds. While I enjoy her cleavage view being showcased through her blue sports bra. They really looked soft after being exhausted at the gym. "Do you need help" I offered. "Thanks, if you would, help me with this heavy one" replied Felicia. What a sweet lady!

While waiting at the lift, we exchanged a little on gym activity. Well, it has been awhile since I last went to my fully-paid membership gym. "So what did you work on today?" "Hm, I did track-mill, a few group of biceps and bench press, thats it. "I missed aerobics". "Cool, tired?" "Not really, but I need some energy for work later. Going up to shower and get ready for work."

"Ting"...comes the lift. The lift was almost occupied and I thought its time for the building FS to do something about this. Thats not all, here comes a big fat ass trying to squeeze in!! &*&*(##. I murmured a bit and she heard me with a sweet grin on her face. We were compelled to squeeze.

Felicia was slightly bend away from my direction, but we were less than a centimetre close. I pretend not to look at her cleavage again this time. Honestly, it was very tough retraining from doing so. Her sports bra insignificantly prelude her nipples confusing my vision. "Ting" a few went out like rushing for hello kitty..some tugs pushes her towards me. I held on to her shoulder as she stimutaneously placed her hand on my biceps. Indecisively leaning towards me.

I could feel tenderness of her blossoms:p, accompanied with her mint fragrance. Her tied up hair waved past my face enabling to turn away towards her eye level. We were eye-locked...

to be continued...

tryherout
17-01-2008, 01:11 PM
Episode 5

She blushed. I felt a little embarrassed though it was not my fault. Soon, the lift door opened. She gave a smile again as usual and we headed ways to our office.

About half an hour later, I needed to visit the gents. When I am done, happened to knock on my favourite Physio again. She was just done with her shower. Carrying her bag and towel in one hand, she waved at me.

"So hows your shower?" how strange I pop such a question. "Cool, it was a relief!"- she replied. Tugging her hair back from her black suit, she wore a spaghetti dark green in there. It was really fitting for her petite figure, I am certain she wore a strapless bra. Haha.

"Have a good day" off she went. I turned and observed her full butt with much envy. Suddenly, she turned around.:eek:

to be continued...

tryherout
17-01-2008, 04:01 PM
Episode 6

"What time are you going for lunch?" she asked. I was shocked!! Giving me a little jump, thought she was going to question me if I was looking at her butt. Whew!!

"Hm, I think about 1pm" "buzz me when you are ready to go, I will give you my direct number and mobile just in case you cannot get me." Lucky is it? or is it a signal??? Anyway, I am so happy, top of the world!!! Got her number sia....

I decided to have lunch at one of the popular Nasi Lemak store since we are into spicy food. We took her car and gosh, the fragrance inside there makes you yearn for a BJ inside. Along the way, I was enjoy the side view of her and her thighs. Her side view previewed her C cup blossom.

She is a different gal that I have ever known, sophiscated yet down to earth character. We chatted during lunch, happy to know each other better. Chicken wings are her favorite, she ordered 2 pieces. Oh myyyyyyy, the way she licked her finger cause me to imagine my love tool being embraced. Her lips were extremely sexy with the oil.

The week was fulfilling for me, and I guess we enjoyed each other company so well since the day we know each other. Weekend approaching doesnt please me, I tried to date her but she had something on. Kanasai, rejected after 1st request. LL loh...managed to play some tennis instead.

WILDBOY
17-01-2008, 05:59 PM
I think i do need to see a physio for my back pain.... think can recommend one?

Haha... keep the story comming....

tryherout
17-01-2008, 06:51 PM
Episode 7

Monday is always blues for most, including me. Nevertheless, that monday was pink out of blues. As usual, I hope to bump into Felicia whenever I pass by the gents. Well, it seems my luck has run out.

"Hey David" I turned as I heard my favorite voice calling out. "Hi Felicia". "Why are you limping, are you ok or not?" what a discerning concern she expressed.

"Ok lah, played some tennis and I think something went bad on my knee." Flip her hair behind, her usual sexy move. "Are you sure?, I saw your walking isnt normal." She continue to drill me with questions that I have submit to her. Being a professional Physio, she can tell I have a knee problem.

"Let me check on your knee, if its not good, YOU go for a MRI scan" She said it that way. "You" starring at me, looking serious but yet femine. "Come to my office at 10am tomorrow...ok" without giving me a chance, I had to obliged. Sian, I have always hated to see a doctor, now I have to see Physio, oh no, its going to cost money, medications and so on.

She held me at my biceps without hestitation. "Let me help you back, please dont try look macho when you are injured, you all guys always like that...." Wow, that was warming. Her cardigan gave way a little, exposing her cleavage again, this time she wore a low V bra. I could feel the abrasion against my rib, naturally I placed my right hand on her waist along the way. I... ... ...

to be continued....

jdi813
17-01-2008, 07:07 PM
some guys seem to be having it good @ work :D

singexpat
17-01-2008, 11:31 PM
veri good progress... :D

tryherout
18-01-2008, 10:30 AM
Episode 8

I was tempted by her tight waist, sliding my right south towards her pelvis area as she kept her advice coming. She even took my scan pass to open the door and help me to my office.

"Hey thanks for the trouble Felicia, take a seat". "No....I have to go, my patient coming in few minutes." said Felicia. "Come at 9.30am tomorrow ok, hm...dont worry I will take care of you." I was encouraged by her words and assurance. It seems the day passed rapidly and ended on a high note for me.

I woke up next morning early to attend my "medical appointment". "Hi David, good morning, may I help you" I was greeted by Sami. "I have a appointment with Felicia". She laughed, "what happened?, "she will be here soon, please take a seat, help yourself to the coffee." The coffee was good, freshly brewed, I took a seat, trying to protray a steady look, in fact my heart was throbbing all the while. I recieved an sms "sorry I was held up, will be there soon, see ya" from Felicia.

5 minutes later, the automatic door opened as Felicia walked in. "Good morning David, are you better today?" I held on to my coffee pretending to drink...

to be continued...

mjking
18-01-2008, 10:45 AM
Bro you hosei liao, I should say we sense something shiok going to come out of this episode .... so :D

tryherout
18-01-2008, 10:56 AM
Episode 9

While "drinking" I smiled and my attention was apprehended by her dark greyish tight skirt, with a high slit on the right. My sight didnt stay long as she invited me to her office. There was 5 rooms altogether, Felicia's office is right at the end. She reached for her door key and I was busy starring at her button, printed shirt, semi transparent under the ceiling light. She was wearing a pink bra today:eek:. The signage reads "Felicia Low- Physiotherapist"

"Come on in" I was greeted by smooth forest background music. Feel like I am in a spa. Small potted plants eliminates authentic office background and soften the atmosphere. She dims the light a little and invite me to sit down.

After few minutes of consultation, she concluded I needed a thorough check up. "I played some tennis too, but dont take sports injury lightly David." "Come, change yourself and sit on the bed when you ready" as she guided me to the changing room few steps away.

Inside the room, there are towels and pyjamas. I had this silly thought:rolleyes:, "should I put on underwear?" Eventually, I did for "safety reasons", otherwise I will "ding dong":D all the way.

"David are you done?" heard her stirring coffee. "Yup, soon"

to be continue....

aihoannil
18-01-2008, 11:10 AM
:eek: dont tell me hosei liao ....

tryherout
18-01-2008, 03:13 PM
Episode 10

Although I was feeling uneasy, but I am "trapped" here. What to do...flip the curtain and "surrender" myself. "OK, take a seat of the bed". My physio took her dumber along from her desk. "Dont be so tense" as she feel my knee with her tender left hand. "Relax yea, be good, let me know whenever you feel painful".

Bending forward while support with her left hand on my right knee, she gives a few light knocks to test the reflex of my left knee. "Nothing" I said. I was also browsing her preluded blossom resting on the pink bra. They were gorgeous as though her blossoms were greeting me with hunger.

She did a few checks by bending my ankle. Lie down yellow man..."what did you say?" "Nothing" as she gave a cheeky grin, "you are putting on underwear sir, you shouldnt, I may need to check your lower back as well" she smiled. Obviously, she noticed it when I came out from the changing room!!:D

"Turn over, see if your L4 and 5 are affected". I obliged. "say pain when you feel it, dont keep quiet ok". I tilt my head aside and look at her as her index finger poke on my lower pack. "Here?".... "What about here?" "Here?"... Here?"... ... ... "Here" "Oh a bit, yes abit" I replied. "Have or dont have", where got a bit one???" She gave a slight slap on my back and butt. "Pain!!!" I screamed. "She laughed happily as if I am lamb on bed.

"OK lah, enough. Lets move to check your tail bone"...:(

to be continue....

techienator
18-01-2008, 03:16 PM
goody.. i like your physio sessions.. do continue on..

maierii
18-01-2008, 03:19 PM
shouldnt tat spank be shuang?

tryherout
18-01-2008, 05:33 PM
Episode 11

My lovely physio tug my pyjama pants slightly downwards, exposing arc of my moon butt. "Here we go", "orh... ... orh..." "why?" she asked. "Your palm is quite cold, just got stimulated" "You trying to be funny yea..dont move!"

Instead, she rub her palm on my lower tail-bone for few rounds, I could feel the sensation running to my butt heading to my ding dong enjoying the loneliness. "Like that not cold right?, I am also trying to help your discs to release fluids so that your back will feel less pressured" She continued to do some pressing and adding pressure each time. I thought "how nice if she can help my ding dong release some fluid too... ...!!!:D"

"Alright, we're almost done, last finale for you". I turned in joy, "really??" "Turn to your left, and curl up like a baby" , I obliged. She took off her heels this time. Incidently, turning my head to check what she is up to, I was rewarded with a glimpse of surprise! As she bend down to remove her heels, her side slit skirt revealed her pink panty.:eek: She is indeed a uptrend physio isnt she? I took a swallow for my throat, my heart beat even faster now. The sight was amazing, "can see, cannot see, can see, cannot see"

"You ready?, you will feel very comfortable later"

To be continue... ...

hext3r
19-01-2008, 12:18 AM
this is good stuff bro.. do continue :D

evil04
19-01-2008, 02:19 AM
goood story... continue pls

rudd1234
19-01-2008, 03:24 AM
alamak. exciting part..then suddenly stop :D

NorthGuy
19-01-2008, 10:42 AM
Wah. Exciting part liao.... Pitch camp + BBQ..

Bro upz you also.

tryherout
19-01-2008, 09:40 PM
Episode 12

Felicia's butt was on the edge on the bed, she turned towards me and placed her right ankle on my butt. At the same time, my left hand was brought up towards her blossom. My fat wishes came along "wa....whats she up to?, dont tell me she like rough style? new pattern??? wa...."

"relax David, you are too tense..." "Just pretend you are dozing off." Her ankle pressed harder on my butt. I turned around and said jokingly "my butt a bit pain leh Felicia" "Dont be cheeky, just relax ok".

Concurrently, I enjoyed her pink panty view again, this time was much fortunate for me, clearer view in all. Her fit thighs defined the well-shaped V. I thought I was the luckiest guy on earth!!"

"Nice tattoo, Felicia", it came naturally from my mouth as I saw a small flower petal on her inner right thigh. Felicia laughed happily, "There is another one similar, but you wouldnt find it" I could feel her breathing close.

to be continue... ...

blue_swatch
20-01-2008, 08:53 PM
come on, tell us u found it! LOL

joe1986
20-01-2008, 09:00 PM
camping here :D

continue the good story...

tanner132
20-01-2008, 11:26 PM
Wow! Eagerly waiting for the next part of the story... :p

Nice one bro. ;)

maierii
21-01-2008, 12:17 AM
wonder where's her other lovely tattoo.. make sure to find it

hext3r
21-01-2008, 11:11 AM
woo hoo! where's the next tattoo man?

camel part....... ? sweet~

Akina
21-01-2008, 02:28 PM
Haha, all now guessing where the tattoo is .. maybe anti climax, on the back :D

tryherout
22-01-2008, 10:21 AM
Episode 13

"Am I suppose to find it?" Both of us broke into laughter. "Do you have a tattoo?" asked Felicia. "Dont have". "Next time I will share with you". I was eagered at the moment, "why next time? why not now?, you tell me abit and not let me see, makes me very curious you know"

Felicia looked into my eyes deeply, as if she wants something...tweaked her position slightly and held my left arm tight. "KRA......................" that was from my lower back. "Feel good?" "Yea, that was great relief!!" "See, I told you.

As she retreated from her seat, she manage her skirt down. Coincidently, I turned and get ready to get off the bed. At this angle, I caught her "2nd tatoo" resting on her left breasts as her bra strap gave way. I could not tell what is it.

"Hey, I know where is it!!" I just spoke it! Oh no I should have shut up.

Xiao Hei
22-01-2008, 10:28 AM
Hehe, bro , maybe she intentionally let you see one ....

fever
22-01-2008, 10:58 AM
So shiok got peek a boo ...., why I go physio don hv

bigmannow
22-01-2008, 11:27 AM
Renting a physio flat here:)

Cytan7
22-01-2008, 02:10 PM
Bro, your story can really keep me addicted... More please!

tryherout
22-01-2008, 04:53 PM
Episode 14

"How did you know?" Felicia gave me a stern look while tugging her heels on. "Were you observing me all this while?, its hidden lah, I wouldnt tell you" She walks towards her desk and turned to me. "Come on down, sit here." pointing to the patient's chair.

"Nice tatoo Felicia, erh...hm...I just saw it lah:p." "But its nice to have one there..." I am was very determined to press on, although I felt blushes on my cheek, my face was burning carrying a heavy burden, grasping for breathe while I talk to her, browsing everywhere except her eyes.

"You are so bad!, I wonder how you saw my tatoo..." her sweet, soft toned, and girly voice melts ice on my knee. What a relief I thought. "I had it while at high school in Melbourne, you are 2nd guy who has seen it" "The first was my ex-boyfriend then"

"Oh really, I must be fortunate then" I laughed. "Alright, enough of my tatoo. Your condition is not good, David you will need 6 weeks of physio sessions, coupled with rehab activities, and we will see how it goes from there."

She paused to complete the physio evaluation, she was focused and looked serious while writing. I was admiring at her printed shirt visioning the tatoo. "What are you starring at?" she suddenly turned at look at me!!:eek:

"You guys are really bunch of curious creature in this planet!!" "Do you really wanna see?"

singexpat
22-01-2008, 04:57 PM
i wan to see too..:p

SBFextra
22-01-2008, 04:58 PM
OF COURSE YOU WANA SEE LAH :D

Action coming soon .......

weisianz
22-01-2008, 08:23 PM
mai tu liao.. of cos want to see!!!!

AD69
23-01-2008, 01:47 AM
Got pics boh? I also want to see. :D

18level
23-01-2008, 10:39 AM
Haha, looks like TS need to take a pic and show us leh .... hopefully he has it already ,...

tryherout
23-01-2008, 11:54 AM
Episode 15

The expression on her face looks as if my wish has been granted. "Sometimes I wonder why boys behave like that? You are no different right?" Smiling and shaking her head as she spoke.

"Well, all I can tell you its my precious tatoo, a piece of art" "Next time ok?"
I was raining in my heart, "SIAN" is the only adjective in my mind. "Next time" gave me absolute hope in my life, it revives me from suffocating as my blood from both my heads began to flow. "when arh???:confused::rolleyes:" cheeky I sounded.

"When your head lah, be good and get changed!" She tugged my shoulder and helped me to the changing room. "Depending on how well you perform during the subsequent visit, if you are punctual and good, I will consider loh"

I felt like never happier than before!! Oh mine, as if there was rainbow in the room and I wished my next appointment is tomorrow loh!!" "Felicia, can I changed my appointment to tomorrow instead of this Friday huh:p?

"Might as well you come back after lunch"-Felicia

to be continue.....

bigmannow
23-01-2008, 12:05 PM
Bro Tryherout,

CAn i visit ur physio too? I have some back pain..

sulk
23-01-2008, 06:07 PM
Bri, why dont do it after work ... special sexxion lor

tryherout
23-01-2008, 11:21 PM
Episode 16

Upon hearing that, I withdrew myself from the wishful thought and desire to push on before the sexy dream is broken. I took a natural route to change and move off to pay at the reception. Sami was helpful and kind to ask if the physio session help to relieve the pain on my knee. In fact, she recommended me to continue seeing Felicia so that I would fully recover. It seems my physio is pretty reputable at her young age. Sami disclosed that most of the patient came specially to see her, and most of them commented her for her professionalism and tender care.

The following few days passed like seconds. We continued to see other for lunches and "accidental" meetings at the office corridor. It seems that we click well and each time I felt our "relationship" was building strong.

Friday came! wow, I felt excited. Similarly, I had to change to pyjamas. This time, I decided to be daring. So, my underwear was left aside deliberately since I was told the last appointment. I mounted the bed and wait patiently as Felicia read my medical records. Well, I was enjoying her back view. She put on a short flowery dress with a nice tiny ribbon in front. A little translucent under the lights though.

"So how are you feeling, better? Are you feeling pain?" She goes on to put pressure on my right knee. "Slightly better, not limping now." "How about this?" Both her palms pressing on my thighs. Her forwarded body exposed her beautiful blossoms, this time I had a better view of her cleavage and of course that little art tatoo!:rolleyes: "Pain?....." "No pain, itchy lah:D" my shaft was aroused by her pressure and up he goes, sticking 60 degrees at her.

"You cheeky boy!, hey you are aroused huh?" looking into my eyes... I blushed.....silly feeling in me. "Er.....what do you think? Of cos lah, you pressed like that:eek:" "I didnt mean it, but I have to see if nerves around your thigh are normal." "Now you know they are normal right"

She gave me a soft slap on my thigh with a funny face in return. "Now lie down" She went over to her desk and took some tissues.

to be continue......

assster
24-01-2008, 12:11 AM
tissues... hmm... :p

CoolBlack
24-01-2008, 12:34 AM
WOW! 60% up, lie on bed and...................Tissues!

Quick quick......next chapter! :D

Aurors
24-01-2008, 08:54 AM
Dont tell me the physio only tease nia to get business ... you know there are gers like that in all industries. But I suppose since TS started story here, action should be coming up soon. Camp liao :D

yuanzi
24-01-2008, 10:16 AM
Whatever it is nice story , please continue asap bro

Luxuria
24-01-2008, 10:29 AM
Wa, physio usually very bz ... bro TS damn lucky ... good one bro

_AXL_
24-01-2008, 11:06 AM
We continued to see other for lunches and "accidental" meetings at the office corridor

my company need to find a new office... any chances of us being fellow tenants???:D

no action yet but enticing, not to mention that it is very well written. so naturally, my humble points for your efforts. cheers;)

cinta
24-01-2008, 12:53 PM
Haha, what your company dealing in huh, maybe can have biz delaing, so I can come visit clients

lsly
24-01-2008, 01:48 PM
A lot of places if you are lucky, you can strike it lah, no need go physio. Must be heng got yuan. Else purposely go also no use ,... :cool:

tryherout
24-01-2008, 02:56 PM
I am glad many bros have enjoyed my story so far. Reading your comments fuelled me to write more and faster. I have 1 pair of hands only leh. Ok here you go...

Insider
24-01-2008, 03:06 PM
OOps here we go ... where huh?

tryherout
24-01-2008, 03:14 PM
Episode 17

"I am going to apply some therapatic cream for you, and massage your joints, that will also help you in relief the tense muscles around the joint, relax ya, its a bit cold" I thought I am suppose to apply "my cream" for her...never mind enjoy first.

Felicia took a huge tube and apply some on my knee area as my body is facing up. Needless to mention, it took a while before my shalf settle down. But after applying the cream in air-conditioned room, my shalf was "awaken". Her hands were gentle, she alternatively change hands and massage the knee area. I could feel warm after 5 mins so did my shalf. I tried to control the ereaction but its was very difficult. Well, I noticed she took a few glance and smile at me eventually.

"Bend your knee now" she continue to massage the lower joint. "Now turn over", wow sounds like HC scene, but its opposite sequence though. Not sure will she pop the "GOLDEN QUESTION"

Anyway she wiped off some remainings and applied new ones on my back thigh. "I can feel your thigh's muscles are tense up, probably due to the efficient knee" she asserted more pressure on my thigh. "Yea, I agreed with you, my thigh and back are so stiff", "No worries Dav, I will take care of it"

Felicia began to clean up my thigh and apply cream on my back. She performed some circular moves and pressed her elbow on my butt a few times. "Is this ok?, pain?" "No, I like it" "wha----t?" I said "I like it"

She gave a light slap on my back, "You cheeky boy lah, are you feeling much better now?" "Yea I do". The massage took me to new sensations, blood was flowing beautiful into my shalf, I can feel its harden and lengthen by her tender warm hands. "Turn over"

Instantly, my shalf took a peep between the buttons of the pyjamas. Gosh, I didnt had time to hide it back!!:eek: "Ops, I saw it....hahah" Felicia laughed. "Its awake David".

To be continue...

*lunch break for me*

tanner132
24-01-2008, 03:30 PM
Can't wait for the next part of the story sia... :p

tryherout
24-01-2008, 04:46 PM
Episode 18

I quickly grab the pillow on the bed and placed it on my shalf, blushing while Felicia stand in relax mode by the bed giggling away. "Are you always shy?, Asian boys are naturally shy about physical assets" "Well, I am not use to it mah, you are not my girlfriend nor wife..." "Come on David, I have treated hundreds of patient now, their body is not new to me" "Australians are pretty opened about it, and you know what, they talked about it!" "I was apprentice during the final term, I dealt with different sizes!"

"Tell me about it yea" I found myself relaxed now after her sharing. She began to move around while she talked. "I have came across worse injuries on their calf and thighs, and during the process of treatment, I get to see their personal asset, so its really nothing new to me" "Ok lah, I was a little shocked when yours popped out a while a ago, I must have aroused you"

"Yea, your hands were cold and warm" I replied. "Really?" she flashed her palm at me. I have a rush of gut suddenly, so do my actions. My both hands reached out to hers and held them together crossed finger.

We were eye locked at this moment, sweet I would say."Your hands are still cold" On a lighter note, I offered to warm her hands by rubbing against mine. "You are so kind, David and sweet" "Do you have a girlfriend?" "Chiam lah, dont have" I keep rubbing her hands while we exchanged words. "How blessed the gal is to be your girlfriend..."

I pulled her closer and made the move...

to be continue......

lightning
24-01-2008, 07:40 PM
yeah baby yeah go for the kill:D

Alkano
24-01-2008, 09:40 PM
Nice story bro, keep it coming..

gonggong18
24-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Ho seh liao, but I'm sure not in the consultation room, please fast forward...go straight to the action. BUT those women with tatoo usually had a sad story behind each tatoo..it's done so call to forget (i think to remember the bad incident) My ex-gf had two (one on the brest and another on the back shoulder)

May take some time to trust man so if so much detail will take long time, but then once action story also end..sigh

Cytan7
24-01-2008, 11:47 PM
Grab the chance, bro!! Go for it!!

stacy
25-01-2008, 08:42 AM
Haha, lets guess whether tryherout go for the kill or play hard to get ....
I think more foreplay is needed ..

IDOL
25-01-2008, 09:59 AM
I also want to Physio liao, but can bro TS recommend a Physio please ..

tryherout
25-01-2008, 11:46 AM
Thanks for all your encourage, suggestions and anxiety. Pei sei, i am trying my best to write as i can. I will inform once the last 5 episode is nearing. Not yet lah!!! Cannot short change mah..

marine boy
25-01-2008, 01:15 PM
Bro tryherout no problem bro, we know it is hard work, thanks for your time ... :)

Steadyman1
25-01-2008, 01:37 PM
Great write up.. keep going..

superbia
25-01-2008, 01:45 PM
Bro jia u jia u, take your time, as long as it gets written :D

tryherout
25-01-2008, 02:15 PM
Episode 19

While I held Felicia's hands tight, I offered her thanks by smooching her right cheek. It was probably the very few kisses that was like that. I felt so enstrangled by her beauty and TLC character. She did not object to it and allow me to give another on the same spot. "Gal, thanks for taking care of me"

Felicia whispered into my ears in a teasing manner,"You're most welcome Dav" We looked into each eyes as if we were a happy couple..."paktoring" With the sensations still burning and hot, I took another bold move to kiss her lips. She avoid me sensing my next move by slightly turning away. "Nnnoo Dav" I wasnt convinced by my gut feel seriously. I must be bluffing if I wasnt up to next, and next move, but my lips wanted to lock hers at that moment. So I turned pulled her even closer and went straight at her glossy sexy lips. It was then I realised her lips were very tender and slim. Her lipgloss melted my burning sensations. My soft kisses got her submitting with me for a few seconds.

We didnt allow out tongues to invade any further. Nevertheless, our lips were kept busy and moist each time contacts were made. We were engrossed at feeling each other temperature with our lips. Kisses, smooches, kisses and smooches all over and over in that 1 or 2 minutes. I didnt want to let go, held her at the fitty waist. My hands were disciplined keeping mind I was not with a FL.

Her hands were around my neck, giving me soft pads and brushes at times. Dealing carefully with my short hair and ears. "I like your ears, Dav. And..your kisses were passionate" She took a small step back and look into my eyes filled with love.

"Get changed, David, I have a patient coming in soon". After changing, Felicia held my left hand. "Be good ok...we will do something else in your next appointment" Gave me a soft smooch on my cheek and I left with much satisfaction.

to be continue......

Rockweiler
25-01-2008, 02:23 PM
Hosei liao .... thats the beginning of great things :D

bigmannow
25-01-2008, 03:07 PM
After reading ur posts, i realise i need a physio badly:o TS can recommned her to me????? Will up ur points every day of the week!

cheersMike
25-01-2008, 03:33 PM
After reading ur posts, i realise i need a physio badly:o TS can recommned her to me????? Will up ur points every day of the week!

bro discreet a bit mah.. just ask TS where his office is can le:D

XueJing
25-01-2008, 03:41 PM
So I suppose we are nearing the point of no return ... :D

zl1983
25-01-2008, 07:03 PM
ooooooo.. more actions in e nx visit..

do rmm 2 update us as soon as u finish enjoying ur therapy... :D

CoolBlack
25-01-2008, 07:16 PM
Bro! Need the address to your Physio.....got to badly hurt knees and an aching personal asset.......hee hee hee :)

Great stuff! Keep them coming!

tryherout
26-01-2008, 08:35 AM
Episode 20

Ever since we had the initial personal touch, our relationship grew from the seed. We will meet each other for lunch everyday. Holding hands has became a norm too, but we didnt allow that within the premise of our office to avoid gossip. I respected Felicia for that because I am still her patient after all.

In fact the very next day I received an sms from Felicia -"gd morning dav, r u better? missed ur kiss, so sweet" I replied her "morning dear! yea i enjoy tat with u, can we hv it again next time?" No reply!! Anyway, I comfort myself by assuming she was busy with her patient. In the late afternoon she sms "missed lunch with u, sori. no more kissing next time:)"

Fast forward to my physio appointment, I had to wake up slightly early again. Well, this time I will be given light regime exercise, so its not going to be consultative and massages. With my little beer belly, I felt inferior and "sian" to perspire.

"Good morning Sami" "Hey good morning David" I was greeted by friendly receptionist. "Proceed to room 3, I will inform Felicia you are here" Room 3 is a bigger room with lots of rehab tools. It seems like a adult kindergarten to me, with training mats around, big soft balls, light weight bells, big cushions etc. There is also a tread mill located at the corner of the room.

Knocking from the door,"David, get changed into your casual wear, drink some water, Felicia will be over soon" said Sami. I followed suit, changed into shorts and singlet (exacvtly like RT attire...&*^^%) and sat on the mats like having holiday by the beach, casual and relax.

Seconds later, Felicia came into the room. As anticipated, she was in workout gear putting on an addias attire. Her top was zipped up with her hair tied up high to the back. I felt like RT session going to begin:(, with 5BX to start with and follow by intensive training. So I just sat up and look at her pretending I am tired:(. "Come, let me help you up" Felicia stretched her both hands inviting me to get up.

to be continue.....

AD69
26-01-2008, 02:38 PM
Good story, looking forward to read more.

Gimmemorebaby
26-01-2008, 05:45 PM
nice stories bro, how i wish i can be like u :)

tryherout
27-01-2008, 05:49 PM
Episode 21

Her hands were strong, I can feel that when she tried to help me up. "We'll going to do some muscle strengthening today, we'll focus on your knees first, the following visits we'll do back, calf and thigh." she explained. "If you follow my instruction each time, you will find not only your knees get better, your limps and back will get stronger to prevent injuries."

"Come, lets start with the soft ball", she points to the blue huge ball on the mat. She rolls it towards her and demostrated to me how it works. "Now, let me show you, place your leg gently on the ball, and begin to roll around like this" "First 5 sets of 10 clockwise and then anti-clockwise, you have to do this slowly", Felicia kicked one of the ball to me. "Lets do it together Dav"

While doing the first few rounds, I cant help but my eyes were on Felicia's hip area. I think she didnt notice it because I pretended to ask questions along the way. While she does it, her tight pants preluded her pelvis shape, very flat and well toned. Her thighs were lengthy and those circular movements certainly outlined her panty on the pelvis.

At the end of 5 sets, I asked for a break as it was really tiring. My body began to ache a little. Catching for breathe. Felicia didnt allow me to stop too long and she encourage me to continue after 5 mins. At the end of another 5 sets, I was relieved it has ended. In the light of fun, Felicia kicked her soft ball at mine, "You must have been shying away from exercise, you looked so tired!"

She walked over towards me, without much hesitation, I took 2 steps forward and pulled her over with both hands.

to be continue...

Eunuch
28-01-2008, 09:07 AM
You the man brudder ,.... pick up courage liao :)

Xiao Hei
28-01-2008, 10:06 AM
:D at last action going to start liao ... haha hope no other appt coming up

gonggong18
28-01-2008, 10:11 AM
Bro last 2 days having action ar..no posting..waiting for a while liao

__________________________________________________ _______________________

This is my 500th post, must go spend time to win back my GF or else some bro here might be competing with me for her, she like dancing and I worried that bro here may target her, she very trusting..she is my ideal next wife if I can sort out with my oc

cuntology
28-01-2008, 10:19 AM
TS yesterday got post leh bro. Anyway, your siggie :eek: :confused:

tryherout
28-01-2008, 04:46 PM
Episode 22

Huge amount of courage enabled me to do that. Felicia giggled and starred blankly into my eyes "Whaaattt" softly she said. I proceed to kiss her at her lips but she turned away. Although I felt that she was not offended, but I think chances are good observing "a gal reaction". She didnt utter a word, but just her head away shyly. I was not convinced and turned with her, managed to catch up with her lips. She turned opposite direction again, giggling away. "Whhhhattt y--oou wannn Dav". I didnt replied her but continue to persist. Finally I grabbed her waist tight and kissed on her lips, began to hold her cheek softly with my hands, we were kissing passionately.

Honestly, I wasnt going to stop there. Our kisses were slow, but full of anxiety. In fact, Felicia voluntarily french me. I was caught surprised by her sudden "attack". I returned with suction on her tongue, she was motionless focusing on my suction. Out of the blue, she pushed me off gently. "Enough, David, I cant catch up with you" she walked towards the tread mill for her towel. Immediately, I went forward and grabbed her from behind. My hands went around her waist, my head over her shoulder and my lips went straight at her neck. I was very happy that she didnt reject me this time. Kissing her at her neck and I began to add more sensation by nibbling at her neck. She was enjoying by giving little moans.

Systematically, my hands slowly moved upwards towards her blossoms. There were moans of welcome and more welcome. "Gently....Dav" Apparently, her C cup blossoms fit nicely with my hands. I obliged to her, but each time I added more strength on squeezing her. Her moans got a little louder as her hands reach for my hair.

"Can I see the tatoo there?" I asked quickly. Felicia did not reply though, she continue to grab my hair and shift her head around indicating me to keep working on her neck. In spite of that, I wasnt about to give up. "Felicia, I..wanna see your tatoo" Sucking her neck at the same time. "Ma..k..e i..tt fast" her voice was weak and submissive.

Turning her around, we lips-locked again. My right hand went for the zip and from there I knew its going to be hotter. Her cheeks turned reddish so as mine.

to be continue...

gula
28-01-2008, 05:08 PM
Haha, hot liao, hosei :D , she must be damn wet liao

tanner132
28-01-2008, 08:09 PM
Wow! Exciting part coming up soon... ;)

Can't wait for your continuing part... :p

Cheers

blue_swatch
28-01-2008, 09:19 PM
HUAT AH!! Dont... Dont... Dont STOP! Keep the story going Dave! :p

icesmoke
28-01-2008, 10:07 PM
keep it up bro..

zl1983
29-01-2008, 01:55 PM
great story.. keep it coming.. :D

tryherout
29-01-2008, 02:52 PM
Episode 23

Felicia's breathing wasnt consistent, in fact she was panting in some seconds. I was certain about unzipping her sports jacket, took a deep breathe and pulled it downwards. She didnt resist nor stop me all this while.

I was greeted graciously by her tattoo, her black V shape, low cleavage bra was lacy and held both her beautiful blossoms well. I couldnt wait another seconds in my mind, went at her tatoo and kiss it gently. "You like my tattoo?" I responded by kissing her tattoo, determined to feel her blossoms with consensus from my lips and tongue. I added suction on her blossom while I held them with my hands. She moaned. I could feel the tenderness and decided to give them a soft squeeze. She moaned again. "aArh..aarrRR...Dont stop Dav" With her encouragement, I began to suck with more tension at the same time flexing my palm muscles by squeezing harder each time.

By this time, my love tool was wide awake and risen. Intentionally, I pushed myself closer and held her towards me closer. She was pulling my hair all over and grabbing my neck. "arrRrrrRrrrrrR...Dav, dont stop Dav" I was too disillustioned to think of anything else than enjoying her blossoms, sounded like an extremely hungry beast. Each kiss, suction, and squeezing became more aggressive!! Her jacket was on her all this while. I decided to explore further, removing her one side of bra, exposing her pinkish nipple. This sight makes me more horny and hungry. I didnt allow time to intervene, licking her nipple lightly.

"AARRRRGG...AaaAARRRRgg...Dav, you are so good....AARrrRRR" Next thing was knocking of door. "Hey Felicia, Mr Wong is here" that was Sami. The climax immediately came to a stall, the sparks was gone. "Give me 10 mins, thanks Sami" replied Felicia. Whew!!:p Luckily the door was locked.

Felicia was busy tidying herself and zipping up while she turn away from me. My Love tool was determined and I couldnt overcome that. I took her by surprise from behind, turned her and unzipped her jacket. This time, I remove her jacket. It all happened in split seconds that Felicia wasnt able to do anything but obliged. "You are so naughty Dav, be qqquuic....., ffivve mmminutess oooonly" She couldnt speak clearly, I was too agressive in my actions.

to be continue......

tryherout
29-01-2008, 05:54 PM
Episode 24

Due to my aggressiveness, I could feel Felicia's body trembling. She was hot and so do I. Her breast was soaked with my saliva, her pinkish nipple turned redish. They were extremely bouncy after sessions of stimulation. Unfortunately, we didnt had "extra time" because the whistle was blown.

"You are good, Dav, I felt so good just now" says Felicia, she place her bra strap back and cup in place. The sight of her tucking in her breast was amazing. She zipped up and went to take cup of cold water from the dispenser. "Want some?" she asked. "Yea, I need water badly..." I was laughing off. "Can I have it from your mouth instead?" :DI asked. "You are so cheeky hor, be good boy, na..." passed me her cup instead.

My love tool was over heated while I changed to business wear. I was still pondering what happened awhile ago. "Ok, I think you did well today, hm..make sure you dont do strenuous exercise." "I'll see you next week" I pick up my bag, "Can I see you this Sat instead? We can go for a movie after my consultation." I was just trying my luck to date her out. "This Sat?, have to check with Sami, if the schedule is ok, I'll see you then"

There were signs of happiness on my face, I bid goodbye and approach Sami at the reception. "So hows your therapy today David?, you look better" I was thinking, "Of course, I finally had Felicia's gorgeous blossoms just now" "Can you check if Felicia's got "slots" on this saturday?" "Hm, let me check" Sami went over to the PC and began to clicking. While doing so, I realised Sami resembles Jessica Liu!:p I didnt pay attention at all. With her purple scaft around her neck and in beige suit, she looked like one of those YSL counter gal. Surely, she must have found something. I went over closer instead. With my tip toe, I looked into her cleavage between her suit. Assuming they were A cup, her loose bra exposed both her blossoms pretty well. Shadows of her nipples showed they are perky!!

During her checking intervals, Sami will catch a few glance at me while I pretend to look around. And when I turned, she will deliberately smile and continue her checking. "Oh yea, Felicia's available at 11.30am last appointment, ok?" "Alright, I will take it, can you inform her please" replied happily.

to be continue......

tryherout
30-01-2008, 12:14 PM
Episode 25

Felicia's body, tattoo and her perky blossoms were the only dishes in my mind. While I look forward to Saturday's appointment, I thought it would be a great idea to check Sami out. My dignity betrayed me all this while, why not "last time" since Sami seems fond with me. During this day, I decided to skip "lunch appointment" with Felicia and order "ta bao".

I took my phone and rang the Physio centre. It was Sami answering the phone. "Hey, is that Sami? David here, do you still have the cream Felicia prescribed for me, I ran out of it" "Oh David, yes we do have" replied Sami. "Can you do me a favor, bring it over to my office, my knees a bit numb and I am too busy now" "Ok, I'll bring over" "Thanks, I will pay you later"

In few minutes time, Sami was at outside my office bringing a box of cream. "Come in Sami, thanks for the trouble" I closed the door and invited Sami to take a seat. "Jessica Liu" was dressed in flowery short dress today with a black jacket, her make up is always light hearted, with light green eye shadows accompanied with pink lips. Sami didnt take her seat immediately, "Busy huh, need me to help you to apply?" "No need lah, trouble you" I replied softly. "Its ok, I am used to assisting Felicia, so I do it quite well" she insisted. Therefore she took the seat next to it and pull the chair out inviting me to seat down. As she move over, her low waist panty could be seen by her semi transparent short dress. I wasnt clear about the colour, perhaps it was black.

Sami helped me to roll up pants to thigh level and began to apply the cream. Her moves were slow, adding pressure each time. Despite her petite figure, her strength is quite significant. She looked at me while massaging, observing if I felt pain. She tugged her dress downwards and move closer so that she can reach my knee better. I could smell her body sense, it was lavender like fragrance...smoothing. "So far ok?" she asked. "Yea, here a bit more pain" I guided her hand. While I enjoy prelude of her A cup bra, her breast began to greet me while she maneuver. She took a glance at me,"Wat you looking huh?. no more pain is it?" "No lah, you are so nice, your figure's good" Sami blushed.

to be continue......

zl1983
30-01-2008, 12:31 PM
wow cool.. 2 targets in 1 single lvl.. way to go dude! :D

keep those juicy bits coming!

tryherout
30-01-2008, 07:30 PM
Episode 26

"You idiot, sweet talk huh" Sami pressed harder on my knee. "wooooo, pain pain" we both laughed away."Peeping me right? guys are guys...one kind.." She was looking at me with a sluty expression. Knowing that she was fond of my words, I pressed on. "Didnt mean to see lah, but you have good figure,nice dress, it shows your figure" "Oh yea, sweet talk again lah"

"How you know I have nice figure? Which part?" she asked deliberately. I didnt replied instantly but smiled and tweak my eyebrow. "You know it Sami" starring at her breast. She tugged her front garment up, "dont let you see already, naughty guy" She stopped and stood up, "Handsome, gotta go, since you are better" tapping my shoulder gently and giving a soft massage. "Can you not go now?" looking at her innocently. "Wat...I have helped to rub your knee you know, what else you want huh"

I stood up looking into her sparkling eyes, they were seducing me to in apprehension. "You know it" "what..." "You know it" "What..." "you know" "wwwhatt.." we were having fun and playful. As the momentum builds, we were hugging each other. We started kissing aggressively as if we were couples. She untied her hair and let it cover her breast slightly. Soon, our frenching became rough, Sami went for my neck and was sucking. I stopped her from leaving souvenir. "Are you afraid huh....you dont like it? Hmmmm, I wanna eat you" Wow, she was already horny and this brought my love tool extended. "You like it this way?" Sami grabbed my neck even harder, kept painting on my neck until we felt so hot and my love tool couldnt withstand it.

to be continue...

first hole
31-01-2008, 09:11 AM
Bro tryherout, nice one with Felicia ... tks

zl1983
31-01-2008, 11:19 AM
good 1 dude!!

nw u've started ur "attact" on Felicia..

way to go..

will always stay here for ur updates! :D

cheers.

Cytan7
31-01-2008, 12:53 PM
Wow bro, now u have both the physio and her assistant. heheh :D

tryherout
31-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Episode 27

Time was really short and tight. I decided to go for the kill before anyone come looking for me. I took no chance this time by lowering myself and raise her legs. Sami responded well by clinging on my waist. My hand was stroking her thigh and soon invading towards her inner thigh. She was excited and we frenched. The tempo was abosutely right, my hand went deeper and grab her butt. While doing so, "Hey....whatyou want Dav" I didnt reply as I was too engrossed. My hand continue to work on her butt and later shift to her pelvis.

She was tempted, painted my neck more and with moans here and then. I pulled her panty with one hand and the other grabbing her waist, making sure she has no space to move nor withdraw. "Hey......Dav...you are hot" "Arent you?" I asked. "Lets do it here" "Now?, are you serious?" There were no time to waste so I didnt bother to reply but gave her a horny look and strip her black lacy panty off to the ground.

Sami was responsive as she anticipated my moves well, she was helping me to unbuckle, took my love tool by grabbing and stroking it aggressively as if she need me to explore in her in that instant. "Aggrrggr, its big now" she lowered herself quickly and went for my love tool. Her sucking were swift but lots of tension. Holding my prick on one hand, and the other working on my balls. I guided her up after love tool was operational ready. Without any words, she move towards to side wall and bend forward with her hands supporting herself. "Quick Dav, before anyone comes" her right hand pulled my prick over.

She guided me while I held her on her waist. "Hm.....lets do this" moving backwards for my advancement. It was effortless as though we were long lovers. Her first moan was dampen as she used her arm on her lips. I took advantage of her wetness and move with great pleasure. "Deeppppper Dav" "OoooOOhhh yes" I followed her guide closely ensuring we have a good time.

to be continue......

Tada Nama
01-02-2008, 10:35 AM
haha brio tryherout, so you move in =for the kill liao .... hope you can give some hintd where this physio located .. :D

Luxuria
01-02-2008, 10:46 AM
How come go physio also can ... looks like a lot of gers are 'easy' meat ...

tryherout
01-02-2008, 01:02 PM
Episode 28

Plenty of motion was going on. Sami grabbed her one of breast while I do the finale. "Dav, come on, I gotta go...be quick plsss....sss..." With her word of encouragement and assurance, I increased speed and power from my abs. Sami was controlling her moaning at this time, grabbing her front garment to cover her mouth. But her moans were still audible to me. We were certainly hot!! I could read that Sami will not let me go if I decided to stop this. She was too aroused.

"Sami, you want me to come in you? you want it?" I stopped for a moment. "Oh please, I am on pills. Quick, Dav, no time left" her respond and facial expression gave me no doubt that I can release anything. With the last few pumps, I unloaded all I can. Unfortunately time was pressing, Sami knew and could feel I have ejaculated. Turn around and tug close to me, "You are so animal just now!" still blushing, she cleaned off and pulled her panty up, "Gotta go sweety, see you later" she went off after pinching my cheek.

I settled down and try to "recuperate" from such a hilarious act. I thought I was very impulsive just now that I took the risk to do her in my office. I received an sms from Sami 20 minutes later. "How r u, ok? u felt good just now? your thing dripping out, panty wet lah" I was all full of smile and excited!! replied her instantly, "felt good, thanks, wanna do it again wit u, luv"

to be continue......

AD69
01-02-2008, 01:24 PM
After reading this few episode, I need to release again. :D

tryherout
01-02-2008, 02:04 PM
After reading this few episode, I need to release again. :D

Bro, remember to eat more meat and eatfood to replensish!

mseveninch
01-02-2008, 02:56 PM
Ha....Ha....these is really an adventure. 1st tgt hit follow up by the second. More to cum...............camping here for more now...:D

sarcasm
01-02-2008, 03:20 PM
Bro TS, you song kao ju long liao :D

tryherout
01-02-2008, 04:39 PM
Well, it was out of my expected that a "red horse" came along:p

bigmannow
01-02-2008, 06:15 PM
Wow... u really try her inside out :p

blackinn
01-02-2008, 07:11 PM
wah lan so shiok man how i wish i had a chance like dat man
minas usually very hot leh
more stories man

AD69
01-02-2008, 07:53 PM
Bro, remember to eat more meat and eatfood to replensish!

Thanks for the concern bro. I like meat and seafood. :D

tryherout
01-02-2008, 07:57 PM
Episode 29

Knowing that Sami has hooked onto me, the anxiety inside me began to grow each day I passed by the physio centre. Sami will give me a weird look whenever I bounce into her at the passage way. Thank god, both Felicia, Sami and I never meet at the same time otherwise I dont know to react.

Despite the constraint, I never stop pondering for an idea to have Sami or Felicia. I would rather have Sami first because she really made my day and could exceed my sexual expectations. This thursday I decided to try my luck. My appointment with Felicia was on Saturday, but I decided to "seek urgent consultation".

"Hey Sami, is Felicia free now, my knee is giving me trouble again" "Hi David, please take a seat, let me check" I took a seat at the coffee table while Sami does her checking. She was smiling at me while doing so. Gosh, her look was so seductive, as her butt curled up bending forward towards the desktop. "Hey David, Felicia is not available today, her appointments' full, can I get you Mr Ryan? He's available in 30 mins" "Oh sure, thanks"

"Do you want to wait for him in the consultation room?" "Oh sure" Sami showed me to room 4. She was walking in front of me, her panty line caught my eyes. I am trying to recall those butt which I held on to the other day, naked, firm and fleshy that engaged with my love tool. Felicia opened the door, and turned to switch on the lights. Wow, I didnt notice she put on a button dress, top till bottom are buttons securing her curvy body.

to be continue......

zl1983
01-02-2008, 10:48 PM
wow juicy part coming up..

dun keep us in suspense pls.. :D

Cytan7
02-02-2008, 01:56 AM
Another twist in the story?

TamKorSang
02-02-2008, 10:49 AM
Given T S's proficiency in writing, I'd say he momentarily mixed the 2 names up. ;)

tryherout
04-02-2008, 11:53 AM
My mind was on both when I wrote!!!:D

tryherout
04-02-2008, 12:15 PM
Episode 30 (ending episode 35)

Sami offered a seat while waiting for Mr Ryan. I picked a magazine from the shelf and took a seat at the couch next to the full glass window. Sami took my file and place it at Mr Ryan's desk. "Hey David, do you want a coffee?" "No, thanks" I replied with a smile. She walked towards me, "so your knees really bad this time? what happen?" her show of concern melted my heart.

"Its here again" I pointed to the spot where my "pain" was. Sami kneeled down crossways and placed her hand there. "Here? poor thing" "Yea, thats why I need a urgent consultation" "I think you will be alright after seeing Ryan, he is very good at sports injury" As Sami took up, she began to look at me into my eyes, her eyes were teary as if she felt my "pain". I was taken aback! how cruel was I planning the "hunt down". I stood up immediately and held her arm. "Are you ok Sami?" "No lah, just a bit heart pain...for you"

Upon showing my gratitude by stroking her cheek and neck, I move her closer and kissed her. My magazine dropped on the floor so does her file holder. We locked lips and in no time, we danced towards the couch where I placed her gently down. While I kneeled down and still locking lips with her, I wasted no time to build momentum. I pushed her skirt up by inches each time, allowing my hands to roam her thigh and eventually panty. Her acknowledgement was clear, unbuddling her hair down and pushed herself backwards.

The next step was to remove her panty, and I did it pretty fast. We didnt talk at all, merely by eye contact. She closed her eyes when her panty was removed, placing her feet up, she voluntarily spread her legs, welcoming my exploration in grace.

"Arggghh....hhhh.....siiiiii.....sii...., oooOOooOO..OO" my tongue was flicking her pussy lips and my lips did the framing. Together they worked in team, giving slight and more pressure sometimes. In less than a minute, I could see fluids running out like fountain. I took them all into my mouth. "arr...hHHHH...AAARRHHH..HHH" Her moans became louder as I went deeper and forcefull. I wanted to finger her but she shaked her head pleading mercy.

to be continue......

Eunuch
04-02-2008, 05:06 PM
:eek: wah lau eh, not scared kena see .... sibei hor lei bro ...

tryherout
04-02-2008, 07:33 PM
Strange...someone just zap me w/o leaving nick. Perhaps this story should just end....:(

if you dont like to read, you can ignore, my story is not dedicated to you.

lightning
04-02-2008, 07:38 PM
Strange...someone just zap me w/o leaving nick. Perhaps this story should just end....

if you dont like to read, you can ignore, my story is not dedicated to you.

continue plssssss..... I am also one of ur avid reader dying to see ur jucy stories:D:D:D

Aurors
04-02-2008, 08:21 PM
No worry about zaps bro, you will be up by seniors here once story good ... so far pass with flying colours .... :D

ba_bu_1975
04-02-2008, 09:05 PM
gd.
up u my humble pts.

johnt0803
05-02-2008, 12:42 AM
Wah Bro...very nice to read...steam man.:D
really envy u...u must be quite 'yan dao'

tryherout
05-02-2008, 11:24 AM
Thank you for all your encouragements! Anyway, I have decided to make an effort to finish the story despite tight cny schedule. For bros who read and post comments, I will up you whenever I can. Kam sia for supporting!

Hades
05-02-2008, 11:28 AM
Gong Xi Fa Cai to you bro tryherout, thanks for continuing the story, seems like a lot of people are already on leave ...

zl1983
05-02-2008, 11:33 AM
pls continue posting so we can continue reading n commenting.. nice work! :D

tryherout
05-02-2008, 11:51 AM
Episode 31 (ending episode 35)

The clock hanging by the wall did not bother me, in fact I was more in tuned for faster actions. The more I hear Sami's moans, my heart pumps faster and harder, generating more gut fuel. Feeling the horsepower of my love tool, I stood up and unzipped. Sequentially, Sami leaned forward and help me out. In no time, she was engulfing my love tool like haagen dazs ice-cream.

"wooo, its a little cold here, can you rise the temperature?" I asked Sami looking into her eyes and flipping her hair back. She didnt reply, but speed up her mouth job faster and grabbing it like a hammer. "This will help" she said. Her momentum builds, focusing on the tip, deliberately giving away "sucking" tones. While her hand work on my balls, the other was busy pulling and pushing my love tool.

"AAArrrRgg...AArr...can we make love?" moving into almost climax but strong urge to make love. "No, come into my mouth this time" giving me a absolute slutty expression. She continue to move up her gears while I caressed her exposed breast with bra on. The more I squeezed, she revenged it on my tool. "Gosh, David, you are so hard now, come now...now...now...."

Her encourage motivated me and sprang me into new life. As if new oxygen entered my blood veins, moving more to my love tool. Her mouth work stopped and starred at me, " are you coming? I want you to come now...plsssss..... now pls...." Sami's hand took over from now, grabbing hard and giving me a powerful hand job that I never had before.

to be continue...

avarice
05-02-2008, 11:55 AM
Haha, bro enjoy your slow buildup and all, waiting for more, in meantime, need to PCC :D

CoolBlack
05-02-2008, 01:13 PM
This is definately movie script material!
Wonder who should be the leading actressess and actor?
Hmmm...maybe Edison, Gillian and Bobo! They are more then qualified for these roles!
:D

tryherout
05-02-2008, 10:33 PM
This is definately movie script material!
Wonder who should be the leading actressess and actor?
Hmmm...maybe Edison, Gillian and Bobo! They are more then qualified for these roles!

Over-flattered by your comments...happy lunar new year! Huat arh..

tryherout
06-02-2008, 09:19 AM
Episode 32 (ending episode 35)

Indeed, I was at her mercy the moment surredering my love tool. She was jacking while she looked at me. Her sluttiness prompted me to move her head towards love tool as I felt I was about to come in seconds. "Come on Sami, soon...., aarree you going to swallow??" I asked in a trembling tone. "Yea, pls...ss...come david..."

With that sweet assured reply, my love tool triggered the few powerful shots at her face, missing her mouth, nevertheless I moved and loaded the remaining juices into her eagered mouth. She never stopped pleasing, keeping her mouth intact while she licked them all, ensuring least wastage. I realised her other hand was soaked in her love hole. "Wau...you enjoying too.." "Do you like this David?, feel good?" I nodded my head with much appreciation.

Time was short, so we quickly recover our clothes and got dressed. Sami went off quickly to avoid suspicious speculations. She sms me during the consultation, "my mouth still taste of your juice, sweet.." I was smiling at Mr Ryan while reading the sms, blushed but he didnt realised I had a great time long before the consultation.:D

to be continue......

condolescences
06-02-2008, 09:32 AM
Wah bro your juice is sweet ... haha, :eek: good one for you bro ... strikeout

SmellyDog
06-02-2008, 09:47 AM
Good one bro tryherout ... ups :D
Waiting for final few episode

zl1983
06-02-2008, 01:49 PM
nice write up TS!!

UPZ AH!!

mayoni
07-02-2008, 03:07 AM
waiting for ur updates...
good encounter :D

yellowmilk
07-02-2008, 05:32 PM
Happy chinese new year!!

any more updates? :)

VicChai
08-02-2008, 08:28 AM
He got 3 more chapters to go.

tryherout
11-02-2008, 01:27 PM
Episode 33 (ending episode 35)

Whenever I refresh the encounters with Sami, I felt so horny but guilty at the same time. I felt like owing Felicia something, or rather comtemplating whether to confess to her. Nevertheless, I was looking forward to the next appointment. However on friday, I received sms from Felicia, "Hey wanna have dinner tomorrow?"

I was more than delighted being invited! So I responded "ok sure". We will be meeting after she finishes her last appointment, so I guess there isnt a definite time. Time flies and it was Saturday evening. I went home and get change before coming back to the office.

I went back to office and did some work before heading to the physio centre. Knowing Sami will be on duty, I bought a small box of chocolates from Royce to pamper my "darling". "Hello Sami" "Hey David, what are you here for?" "This is for you" I handed over the chocolate. Sami was so happy for the little token. "Wow, thanks! this is my favorite" "So whats bring you here today, you dont have an appointment" she asked. "Nah, Felicia's going to bring me to her physio friend in another clinic" I lied!!:rolleyes:. "Oh I see, think you need to wait awhile, patient just went in 10 mins ago" I nodded and took a seat at the coffee lounge area.

From the side view, I noticed Sami looking at me. In order not to raise complication before my date, I pretend to read and enjoy my coffee. In fact, I just wanna focus and make sure nothing crops up. "Hey, do you want some sweet?" I was shocked when Sami tapped on my shoulder. She offered me some sweets. Starring at her for a moment, she was nicely dressed with a short grey skirt, small plates in flare. Her translucent white top got me awake despite having coffee. Sami went over and fetch a cup of water for me, I could see her nice little butt while she bend over to the water cooler, "Dont drink too much coffee, have some water instead" How sweet she was indeed, and I began to feel bad.

It was not long Felicia was done, I could hear her walking out from the room with her patient. I turned and got another surprise. Felicia's top must be one from Zara I saw that day, bright yellow button shirt, and the beige flare skirt was better off Sami's. It really compliments Felicia long fit legs and her curvy body. Felicia smiled as she walked past me, sending her patient to the counter. She came over and assured that she will take another 5 mins more to pack up. She came out with her gucci handbag and off she proceed to our dinner at a japanese restaurant nearby.

Felicia likes japanese food so am I. She booked counter seats as she is a sushi lover. I didnt mind since I have cravings for sashimi for a long time although I had "abalones" for past few days. As Felicia took her seat, her short flare skirt again preluded her long sexy legs:D, short enough to almost exposing her panty from that high angle. I helped her to tug her chair in and we began our dinner. We had lots of laughter and sharing during the dinner, I could see Felicia enjoying herself and dining with me. She even fed me sashimi as if we were an item. "What's up after dinner?" I asked. "I am free after this, anything" "Maybe we can catch a movie" "Have you booked tickets?" she asked. "Nope" "Lets see how later"

"Oh no, I left my dad's new phone in the office!!, its his birthday tomorrow!" she exclaimed. "Looks like we wont be able to catch movie, can you send me back and fetch it?" "Sure" I was disapointed in reply.:confused:

to be continue...

tryherout
11-02-2008, 06:37 PM
Episode 34 (ending episode 35)

Disappointment can turned into rewards sometimes, and this is particulary true this time. Dinner ended almost 9pm, we were into each other joy as we drank couple of servings of sake. I drove Felicia back that day because she was afraid to drive while drank. "Hey, Dav, are you upset we arent able to catch movie?" she asked in the car. "No lah, its ok" replying to comfort her though my heart was shattered. "be good lah, next time I buy you popcorn and movie" tapping on my thigh, trying to coax me. I was thinking, "Why not I buy you my lolly pop":D

Soon, we reached the carpark. There wasnt many cars around by that time, Felicia held my hands and I held her waist tight in return. She was a little tipsy, her face turned a little red. Waiting at the lift, she held on on my arms, locking me tight and I could really feel her breast brushing me each time she tightens. Her buttons were revealing part of her C cup breast in light green bra. Green bra, yellow button top! Good combination!

The physio centre was in complete darkness except for the main reception. Felicia scan opened the door and was trying to search for the lights. I took advantage by grabbing her waist imitating to switch on the lights. "Hey, you cheeky boy, stop it, I know where's the lights" She turned on the passage way lights and left the rest off. "Its in my room, I am going to get it, you make yourself free." I proceed to Room 5 where I had my therapy session, taking some water from there to relieve the alchohol surge. I left partial lights off. "Hey, where are you David" "Here" I replied. "Want a drink?" "Yea, I need some, the sake's making me tipsy." As she drank, I hugged from behind. Proceeding to kiss her neck and nibbling her ears. I guess water didnt help much to subdue the sake, and I think she felt the same.

Felicia dropped the paper cup, her hands reach behind for my waist and neck subsequently. She was enjoying my nibbling, untied her hair at the same time. We didnt say a word, continue to enjoy each other. I slipped my hands from behind underneath her skirt, caressing her sturdy butt and she was busy unbuckling me. "Dav, here...?" she was asking if we going to screw here. "Yea....now Felicia...now..." I replied. Her moves quicken, unzipping me and reaching for my love tool. My hands had enough of her butt and went in front to her thighs, smoothing her pelvis and reached for her panty. Felicia approved of my move by moaning lightly. Her right hand pulled my hand and insisted I pay her pussy a visit. I obliged and dipped in.

"Oh Dav, you are hardddddd...aRggg" She was shivering a bit while I unbutton her from behind, every button was taken care and soon she was completed opened. She didnt turn around, instead, she took few steps towards the tread mill, shying away. I caught up and held her tight again from behind. Kissing her neck, gradually turning her towards me.

Her hands held on my neck immediately she was turned. For the first time, I could feel both her blossoms freshly laid on my chest. Her body was hot, transferring more heat on me. My coordinated hands unhooked her bra and soon it dropped to the ground. There was no time available to look, I grabbed them and kissed aggressively. "aRRGGGG!!!,AAARRGG!!....Genttttlyy, Dav, take your time pleasssee."

to be continue......

AD69
11-02-2008, 08:10 PM
Looks like another steamy session in progress. :D

Cytan7
12-02-2008, 12:58 AM
Dav, keep it up!

formidable
12-02-2008, 02:07 AM
why all good thing must come to an end? episode 35 is the end?

zl1983
12-02-2008, 09:33 AM
oh no last episode liao.. but all great story muz hv an ending.. i guess ta e ending wont disappoint anyone of us regular here rite TS? :D

keep it up!!

F Off
12-02-2008, 09:36 AM
After last episode start another story .... :D

icesmoke
12-02-2008, 11:48 AM
more pls:)

FL Dome
12-02-2008, 02:08 PM
bro tryherout, waiting for your final episode ... :)

temptation
12-02-2008, 08:24 PM
So I suppose bro tryherout now is preparing the ultimate to blow all of us off. :D

Lobang Power
12-02-2008, 08:41 PM
Look like quite an ending coming......
:eek:

tryherout
13-02-2008, 12:55 PM
Final Episode (episode 35)

I didnt want to take too long because the centralised aircon was switched off! As soon as I could see Felicia turned on, my hands moved to remove her skirt. It was quite easy, simply unzip and the skirt falls on the ground. While I still nibble on both her breast, I managed to take a glance at her panty. It was green, side lace and a white little ribbon in front. I rubbed her tights softly and smoothen her love entrance.

Felicia was hot and she turned away again. I persisted by kissing her neck, grabbing her breasts from behind and smoothing her love entrance simultaneously. "Take it off" she requested I take off my underwear. Grabbing me immediately once it is off, kind of revenging for what I did. I thought I am going to get a blow job, but I didnt, instead she was shaking me and teasing my tip. In advancement, her panty was gradually removed and all I did was fingering her from behind.

In no time, my shaft was too hard to describe, I took her waist and added pressure. She knew I wanted to do a back entry, Felicia held on to the handle bar and spreaded her legs slightly. My hand sensually slipped through her pussy, indicating I am entering. With the entrance, I could see her hands holding on to the handle bar real tight, "hmmm, this is so good," she proclaimed. I took steady thrusts preventing myself from pre-ejaculation, awaiting her instruction each time. "yea, this is it, I like it this way, harder now.......deeper pls.....go slow....Dav...yeeeaaaaa" Felicia was repeating this until the last command was ignored.

She screamed when I didnt obey her as I speed up and gave agressive thrusts. "NNNOOO!!!!, AARRRRGG!!!, DAAVVVVV!!!!, GOOOSSSSHHSssssss!!", I could feel she was cramping me inside, though it was very moist, I could still feel the tightness. "iii am cumming Dav...keep itt uppp" she spoke softly...I turned to the mirror and realized how lovely our position was, Felicia turned with me at this to the mirror, her expression was full of needs and desperations.

She flipped her hair, and stared at me in the mirror, seems threatening me to do it, I went full speed watching her being trembled forward and forward. "ARRRGGGG, yea...YES.....yea........yea....." she came and so do I. I lie on her back, holding her breasts for minutes that seems hours.

The End

icesmoke
13-02-2008, 02:22 PM
clap clap... Thanks for the story:)

Bigbluebird
13-02-2008, 03:12 PM
Good story and ended very well :cool:

tryherout
13-02-2008, 03:36 PM
Thank you for your kind words of commentation! Wishing all readers a prosperous year!

Shim
13-02-2008, 04:21 PM
Thanks bro tryherout for your Felicia story .... anymore :)

Cytan7
13-02-2008, 06:42 PM
Congrats Dav! Encore! Encore! More episodes to come please... :o

tryherout
14-02-2008, 02:57 PM
Congrats Dav! Encore! Encore! More episodes to come please... :o

Congrats too! for supporting me in finishing the story. Encore episode will be applicable upon market demand lah...:p

jtlow
14-02-2008, 09:58 PM
If you able to film it to a show, it would be nice. :)

Great FR hope to see more of your new FR

waahaa
14-02-2008, 10:20 PM
encore! encore!

AD69
14-02-2008, 10:24 PM
Hope to read your encore edpisode.

sexytoy.com.sg
15-02-2008, 01:22 AM
Chia you Dav Chai you :D

Cytan7
15-02-2008, 01:49 AM
Congrats too! for supporting me in finishing the story. Encore episode will be applicable upon market demand lah...:p

Hey bro, the demand is always there :D

tryherout
15-02-2008, 01:45 PM
Once again, I will like to thank few bros here for your unwavering support, becos of your sincerity, I will write 1 encore episode!!

Xie Xie;)

aihoannil
15-02-2008, 02:16 PM
Haha, bro, so I dont need to disassemble my tent liao ....

blackinn
15-02-2008, 05:21 PM
wah lan dat all??
must haf more wat.juz once is not enough man
btw the way u describe the reception damn gd leh.
cont the story lah

Aurors
15-02-2008, 08:42 PM
Clap clap, well done bro tryherout ... and really appreciate your decision for an encore .... ... :D

tryherout
16-02-2008, 11:42 AM
Encore Episode

Just as I was about to withdraw, Felicia held on to my hand, “Did you enjoy?” “Yea I do, of course I do, “replied her gently as I held on her waist, slowly withdrawing myself. I went over to help myself with some tissues. I was almost exhausted with the experience, still cleaning myself and trying to get some breathe. “I thought you did well too, I enjoyed too, you were good.” I was starring at her while I clean. “Don’t just stand there lah, help me with some tissues, its flowing out soon.”:rolleyes:

While Felicia do her cleaning, I cant help but attracted by her hanging C cup breasts. Her nipples were still stiff perking, kind of bouncing around while she cleans. “Can you retrieve my bra, its there you have thrown” I picked her bra and handed over reluctantly. While she tried to put on, my hands grabbed them once again, and gently caressed them. “Hey, not enough huh?” I nodded and kissed them. My kisses built up to be more and more passionate, arousing her to the maximum. “Sit down dear” I requested. Both of us lowered ourselves gradually while lips locked. Our frenching was sensual and I could feel better with her tongue skills this time, almost trying to suck me out. What would you do next? We should be on the same page…:p

There is no reason why I placed her down without visiting her love hole, she was moist from entrance, and I offered her my mouth work. Each kisses laid were filled with suction, flicking her love walls as she moaned for more. I did obliged and she cried out for more suction, “Ye..a… deepppperr…hhhiiggherrr..yess.s…yeee.sss..” Soon, I knew she is about to climax. I stopped and stood up offering my prick, Felicia was quick to embrace it with both hands working, her mouth couldn’t wait a second. Fingering herself while she sucked me like crazy, she was looking me with much anticipation as if she y wants something. Her shiny sex eyes hinting me to penetrate as soon as possible, therefore, I pulled myself out and raised her up, she was responsive enough knowing I am about to enter her.

“Dav, don’t hurt your knee, use your abs muscles” “OK” I responded and placed my prick her entrance. Felicia guided it, pulling my prick trying to pull me in. “Come on, push plss…” “Oooohhh..this is good, I could feel you” I didn’t move much yet, reaching deeper and deeper inside. “Can you feel me better now?”, “Yeeesss, I could feel your whole penis, thrust me now! Now!! Now!!!” Her waist and breast were totally apprehended, supporting each heavy thrust, nearing me to explosion Felicia moved in momentum as she held on to the handle bar, “Use your abs...give me good ones.......Now! Dav!, Now!!!, I am cumming!!, deep plss…..stay deep!!..!!!! now!!! grab me!!, grab me!! come now!!!! come now!!!” Her repetative screams were totally seducing and demanding. I had to explode with her love muscles contracting vigorously.

The End

bc77
16-02-2008, 01:39 PM
Very arousing story.. Good one bro!

tryherout
18-02-2008, 10:45 AM
Hope you have enjoyed the story, have a great week!

ChuiTaLan
18-02-2008, 11:00 AM
Nice story bro!
so...anymore story after this? n wat abt sammi? no more fling wif her? :p

F O R C E
18-02-2008, 11:04 AM
Clap clap, tks bro

sany
18-02-2008, 12:45 PM
Really nice story. :)

zl1983
18-02-2008, 02:27 PM
great build up with 2 women..

any more updates??

XueJing
18-02-2008, 02:34 PM
Congratulations bro tryherout for one of the story of the year ...

x3k3l
18-02-2008, 07:51 PM
tryherout u did a great job ... 1 of my fav story so far! :)

tryherout
19-02-2008, 01:27 PM
Really nice story. :)

great build up with 2 women..

any more updates??
Encore only once lah..:p
Congratulations bro tryherout for one of the story of the year ...

tryherout u did a great job ... 1 of my fav story so far! :)

Appreciate all your kind words!!