PDA

View Full Version : Difference between bonking a FB and OC

t123
14-01-2008, 03:52 PM
My friend told me that he recently got a FB but when he tried to do her, he seemed having difficulty to last long as compared while doing with his OC. He told me maybe its the problem of getting used to a new person. I am sort of confused, any bros also encounter same problem?:confused:

Frankiestine
14-01-2008, 03:54 PM
never had this problem, in fact last longer with fls then with oc...

GL13
14-01-2008, 03:58 PM
Agree with Bro Monster, reverse is true for me too.
Bro T123, is it your fren's first time, maybe if first time got guilt feeling of betraying OC so, quick quick get it over and done with ... :D

nycaloth66
14-01-2008, 04:04 PM
for me when i bonk a FB i always last much longer, i think its bcos i feel guilty and nervous..so last much much longer haaha

scott999
14-01-2008, 04:08 PM
My friend told me that he recently got a FB but when he tried to do her, he seemed having difficulty to last long as compared while doing with his OC.

Could be due to the following:

1) FB = New, Fresh and maybe got better gongfu (bed skills) - that's why cannot last too long?

or

2) Anxiety / Stress / Guilt - that could also cause performance to be off par.

To old-bird like me, I usually last 1 hour or so.
If FB or FL can make me shoot in less than 15 mins, they must be damn good and its consider a blessing.
Either they can suck really well, or knows how to really stimulate me with their body/moves, disposition etc (Erotic moans, talking dirty etc).

And if i do come early,
I will usually repay them with another solid round they'll never forget.
Maybe you friend can do that too?

sammyboyfor
14-01-2008, 04:37 PM
My friend told me that he recently got a FB but when he tried to do her, he seemed having difficulty to last long as compared while doing with his OC.

If he already has a wife, why does he need a fuck buddy? Ask him how he would like it if his wife got herself a FB of her own!:rolleyes:

Some people have no morality whatsoever. :eek:

gonggong18
14-01-2008, 10:19 PM
....Some people have no morality whatsoever. :eek:

Who has? For all have sinned...

We must pay our ministers so that they will not be corrupt..they didn't say got morality

pokeman71
14-01-2008, 11:17 PM
For me, I had experience with few gal liao.

First time bonk them, usually i cant last long due to high excitement.

2nd time onward will be better.

thisisme
14-01-2008, 11:22 PM
tell ur friend (or it is you :eek:) that this is normal.

I totally agree with bro scott999.

t123
15-01-2008, 12:14 AM
If he already has a wife, why does he need a fuck buddy? Ask him how he would like it if his wife got herself a FB of her own!:rolleyes:

Some people have no morality whatsoever. :eek:

Well from what I know, he seemed to be having problems with his wife. He is so stressed up that he went to seek counselling. For me, I dont wanna probe so much becos every family has its unique problems.:p

colins
15-01-2008, 12:55 AM
But naturally FB is there to satisfy lust, so wouldnt sex with FB be more exciting and higher chance to last shorter compared with OC?

smartyyy
15-01-2008, 02:55 AM
for me i used to last quite long on my ex gf, but now with my new gf, i can't last long, rather fast then shoot. its not her bed skill is good or what. i also dun understand why, maybe tighter vagina or what. anyway have been having sex with my ex gf for like 5 years, still wonder whats wrong with me.

even when i go for commercial sex, i'm able to last longer then with my gf. first time had sex she complained very pain for her, finished off really fast, could that be the psychological effect on me ?

Mai Hai
15-01-2008, 08:48 AM
Actually from my personal experience, I last longer with person I like and shorter with someone not so shiok feeling. Basically I believe sometimes, we the feeling not there so we quick quick pump pump and get it over and done with ... but got feeling, slow slow ....

B-ice
15-01-2008, 09:51 AM
Unload first before bonking the FB... sure L....a.....s....t :p

the_e_ones
15-01-2008, 10:05 AM
Actually from my personal experience, I last longer with person I like and shorter with someone not so shiok feeling. Basically I believe sometimes, we the feeling not there so we quick quick pump pump and get it over and done with ... but got feeling, slow slow ....

Bro Mai Hai, i shared your sentiment.

soundworks
15-01-2008, 10:29 AM
My friend told me that he recently got a FB but when he tried to do her, he seemed having difficulty to last long as compared while doing with his OC. He told me maybe its the problem of getting used to a new person. I am sort of confused, any bros also encounter same problem?:confused:Bro,i also havin same problem.....i think it is the excitement that bring us to climate faster whereas doing with oc is very monotonous...therefore i normally will pcc 1st before meet up with any ons partner or FB.:o

aihoannil
15-01-2008, 10:55 AM
Am not sure whether due to excitement or shioknest then come fast or because enjoying so managed to prolong because for me it is the latter ...
With OC, has been doing it for so long nowadays like going through motion, and end up cum quite fast ...

GD_Paradise
15-01-2008, 03:40 PM
never had this problem, in fact last longer with fls then with oc...

You are right. My same experience. Also the same feeling as when I FIRST met my OC. Very exciting ALL the time.

Once day can do 3-4 time no problem. Go holiday only eat - sleep - bonk :D

nbzz
15-01-2008, 05:54 PM
Familiarity leads to subconscious actions :D

ahbey
15-01-2008, 06:24 PM
For me bonking a FB is excitment...performance feeling and feel very shiok..But get a bit boring if do too many time per week and time planning need with lots of work excuse to OC:D .
Bonking OC is OTOT before sleep bed exercise .relax feeling ...like pass up home work feeling.:p