PDA

View Full Version : My Fark Buddies

shag_fest
13-01-2008, 09:27 PM
Hi bros,

Juz wana start a thread to share stories of yr own fark buddy experiences.. so far, ive had 3 and i still maintian one till now. i will start the ball rolling by recounting my 1st fark buddy.. how i got her, the evil deeds we did and y she kept coming back for more... :) all 100% true and not made up!

hope bros contribute too...cheers to FB! :D

shag_fest
13-01-2008, 09:58 PM
i met my first FB wen 3 yrs ago. she was 21 then. i stumbled upon her cute SYT pic on an internet networking. msg her n few replies later, we were regularly chatting on msn. it took a mth or so till we moved to chatting on the phone. after a while, we meet up for the first time. she looks cuter in person n for age, she's already well developed at the chest area. bonus! our first "date" was juz a getting-to-know session n i can sensed dat she enjoyed my company...coz she were back for more...

our tryst started on our 2nd date. i rcv an sms frm her dat she "misses" me. i offered to pick her up frm her workplace n head for dinner. after dinner, i drove to east coast park, parked n we chatted away in the car.

there were flirtings n groping all around and i cant keep my eyes away from her headlights. in no time, we were locking lips n she skillfully unzipped my jeans wif one hand n stroked my lil' bro. after 10mins or so, she pushed me back n went down on me. i pushed my seat back n let her have all of my bro in her mouth. i stroked her hair n fondled her boobs. it was a jerking experience for me n soon i CIM. she took it all n sucked me till my last drop. then she turned away, pressed for the window down n spit out my semen. ha! :p BUT she did leave some in her mouth, showed it to me n gulped it down.

after dat, there was an awkward silence for awhile as we ended our "virgin" tryst. i broke the silence by asking her "was that good?" she replied "yep. yrs is huge" :D my ego was upped sky high! she cont, " next time screw me 1st b4 u come ok?".... wow! i promised her i wld return the favor and farked her next time. we cont on chatting to more raunchy chats n i sent her home...

she became my FB since we did it many times more but either of us popped the questions of goin into a rship. she juz wana lead a single life n not to commit into any rship..yet. we cont for almost a year, pleasuring each other on n off, wen either of us feels like doin it, till one day she told me she has met a guy...i was cool abt it, we had our last fark n we do still keep in contact once in a blue moon...

TBC...

techienator
13-01-2008, 10:08 PM
bravo bro.. good posting.. do continue on.. looking forward to the next part.. :)

zl1983
13-01-2008, 11:18 PM
tks for sharing.. do keep them coming.. awaiting for more.. :D

pokeman71
13-01-2008, 11:25 PM
Went to OC colleague wedding dinner last week. Had heard of one of her gal colleague was divorcée's at age 42.

Saw her in person as we sat on the same table. She look good at 42. Stand at 158 and think weight is something like 45kg. Wear a V cut shirt. At first she quite careful, whenever she stand up and serve us, she will press onto her shirt. But after some drink with other colleague, she get more op-en. I can actually saw her bra(pink) and half nipple, Fxxk, she really demn good.

Later when my oc and other colleague headed to K box, she say she going st james.

No lobang liao. Think she is into ONS or FB. But will i get a hand on her???

shag_fest
14-01-2008, 01:23 AM
Went to OC colleague wedding dinner last week. Had heard of one of her gal colleague was divorcée's at age 42.

Saw her in person as we sat on the same table. She look good at 42. Stand at 158 and think weight is something like 45kg. Wear a V cut shirt. At first she quite careful, whenever she stand up and serve us, she will press onto her shirt. But after some drink with other colleague, she get more op-en. I can actually saw her bra(pink) and half nipple, Fxxk, she really demn good.

Later when my oc and other colleague headed to K box, she say she going st james.

No lobang liao. Think she is into ONS or FB. But will i get a hand on her???

u can try bro BUT wat r the chances of u meeting up wif her agn?? and for yr situation, its threading on super thin ice... yr OC's colleague... someone she meets evryday at work. not a gd choice for a FB... :)

shag_fest
14-01-2008, 01:43 AM
....cont'

after that superb bbbj in my car, we still kept in contact once in a while. still no quesn frm her whether i wana be her bf or wana knw my whereabouts, like any gf wld do. our smses became more n more flirtatious... she gave me an impression dat she juz wans sex n nothing else. n me, im super cool wif dat! she wld always ask how's my lil bro is doin. haha...kept telling me dat she cant wait for that eel to slide into her :eek:

the next weekend, we met up for a midnite movie at marina sq. had supper at bencoolen and as usual we were so at ease wif each others' company. i was havin my cheese prata n the sight of her boobs, as she leaned forward each time she feeds herself to the nasi lemak, pressing against the table was a sight to behold! i wld gladly shoved the prata away and have those tits in my mouth!

taking my chance, i asked wen she wans me to return the favor.. she replied wif a wink "right now!".... :eek: i gobbled down my prata n downed my teh tarik like i hv not eaten for a week. i suggested H81 bencoolen n she agreed.

my bro was already erected while driving to the destination. the tot of screwing a 21 yo hot chick juz kept playing in my mind till we reached the hotel recept, i gave the hotel staff my credit card wen i was asked for my IC...haha

once in the room, i took my time pleasuring her. tried to do things slow n really enjoy this "luck" im having. fingering, painitng, fondling, doggie, missionary...etc u name it, we did it. extended our supposed 2 hrs rendezvous for another 2 hrs. well, its money well spent. found out also dat she loves getting rode sideways. hits her G-spot she told me. n so i obliged.. many, many times after that day...

protector
14-01-2008, 10:31 AM
I have never had FB before .... either you guys are very good or lucky :D

zl1983
14-01-2008, 06:27 PM
reali lucky.. nv seems to associated those things w me.. :(

shag_fest
16-01-2008, 01:24 AM
I have never had FB before .... either you guys are very good or lucky :D

hi bro, i gez it takes both...luck n "skill" to maintain the FB and making her keep asking for more...hehehe ;)

SBFextra
25-01-2008, 04:31 PM
Bro anymore stories about your FBs. Especially how it all started, from Msn, chat site ...??? Haha, maybe it is trade secret :D

shag_fest
25-01-2008, 05:11 PM
Bro anymore stories about your FBs. Especially how it all started, from Msn, chat site ...??? Haha, maybe it is trade secret :D

ive been waiting for this thread to come alive agn. saw a notification email reply frm u...ok, i will pen the continuation soon. in coincidence, i'll be meeting my FB tomorrow saturday. i gez she misses IT alrd... stay tuned bro!

maia
25-01-2008, 05:20 PM
Hmm, I also wanna know about FBs ... but guess can only read next week liao ....

pundeh
25-01-2008, 06:05 PM
Nice start, camp here for more from u bro :)

condolescences
25-01-2008, 06:17 PM
Haha, me also camp here liao ... :D

shag_fest
27-01-2008, 04:39 AM
...continuation (recap frm above...)

I met my 1st FB wen she was 21. saw her pic in a social networking site, emailed her n soon "upgraded" to msn n then phone chat n followed by dates...

after dat 2nd date n superb sex at H81 Bencoolen, we had many, many more "sessions" whenever one of us feels like it. i wld shower her wif gifts sometimes. i always pay for the dates n room transits. she's working as an admin staff n i was alrd 3 yrs in the wrokforce at dat time wif a decent paying job. my job requires me to travel frequently n out of the country 1-2 weeks every mth. dis, make a gd excuse for me to get out of "troubles" or some "stay away" times wen my FB starts being clingy....i was still wondering y dis gal never even pop the question of wat me n her was. bf/gf??scandal??... n so, i juz play along. wif she being young n "adventurous" we did at many public places...ie, Lido cinema, toilet at East Coast Park, Kent Ridge Park...numerous occasions at the backseat of my car....

as i was informed, i was the 2nd guy dat had "touched" her. she had a 5 yrs rship frm her sec sch days dat turned out bad for her in the end. thus, her trust on guys has somewat diminished. hence, her lust to be pleasured but the fear of commitment drove her to have sex wif no strings attached. i guess, i was at the right place at the right time n lucky enuff to make her coming back n asking for more...

we carried on for a year n a half. at an average of 2 times a mth n sometimes even more, wen im in spore n not outstation, we wld hv our rendezvous. One fine day, an sms from her came. she has met a guy from her office. her frequent rantings of this guy during our last few dates to me, assured me dat she's in love wif him. i was cool abt it, a lil' sad but i gave her the encouragement for her to declare wat she felt for him.. she did n things went well n they went together. we had, in my gd memory, 3 more sexxion even wen she was alrd officially someone's own. n slowly, the dates stop n only once in a blue moon smses....

shag_fest
27-01-2008, 05:08 AM
my 2nd FB, Z was my sec sch classmate. Z used to date dis guy who played soccer for the sch team as me n we were quite close. we continued playing soccer even after our sec sch days to our poly years almost every week. each time, Z wld tag along to our soccer games. we basically "grew" up in front of each others' eyes from 16 to 22-year olds. I had a gf then n Z n my ex knew each other quite well too.

fast forward after the poly years to my NS and...4 years ago from now....

its been a few mths since ive officially ended wif my 1st FB. still travelling n enjoying singlehood, i do meet new ppl from my clubbing outings n intros frm frens. still no potential FB in sight, i carried on wif my carefree life n date gals as much as i can n live life as i wan.

dat eventual day came one nite while i was clubbing wif my buddies at velvet underground. i bumped into Z at the bar. frm her over average looks wen she was 16, she has become a sophisticated lady at 26. we chatted, reminisced the past and probed our current lives. found out dat she was dumped by her ex-bf, whom i knw but has lost contact since NS, for another gal. almost 10 yrs of rship down the drain. i gez, she never did "recover" from dat demise n so, she turned to live of clubbings after almost a decade of being led to a nought. we exchanged numbers, promised to meet up agn over coffee n parted for the night...

TBC...