PDA

View Full Version : "Me My PRC TCM Massuer - TT"....

andyk
13-01-2008, 08:47 PM
First Encounter - "Getting To Know Each Other Session !".....

Late last year i had back pain due to lack of excercise & long hours behind my notebook in my office...so my close buddies told that i could consult tis TCM place near Chinatown...So i went to sometime in early DEC last year,the owner is a qualified TCM consultant assigned a "ugly plump lady waiting to murder me with all powerful massage"...I was actually shivering when taking off my cloths to change into the shorts provided...Then i recalled on entering the place,there was this mid 20s petite fair skinned PRC gal at the reception area...So i quickly opened the door & told the plump lady that i decided on her instead....lucky for me,she was available to massage me...so in life it's all fate & good timing !....

She told she stayed in Shanghai & came over with her PRC husband who works in the factory here...So of course i didn't want to mess with somebody's wife...as i dun want any unpleasant situation with him or the TCM owner who knew all my close buddies !...

Her massage was actually quite good & i thought tis'll be great place for my after golf massage...so then we was interupted by sms from my ktv gal frens...so i requested her to read it...so she told it was YZ...telling me that she missed me ! blah blah...ha ha !...Explained to her that since we are in biz we need to entertain in the ktv...noticed that she was very interested to know more about my lifestyle....but almost time's up !...So end of our 1st meeting - it was more a get to know each other session !....

andyk
13-01-2008, 09:14 PM
Second Encounter - End Dec -"Our First Kiss !"......

During the year end period....needed some fun things to do...and didn't feel liked bonking...and juz wanted someone to pamper me liked a king instead...ha ha !...So i decided to have another rubdown session with my favourite masseur TT....She was happy to see me & arranged ahead a quiet room at the back of the TCM joint....

As usual she gave me a very good massage to all my aches...then my m tel beeped...then i request her to read it again liked the previous time,it's from Michelle from LV...wanting to know how i was ? and what am i doing ?...Then i noticed that TT was acting liked she was jealous...and kept asking who Michelle was...so i told her upfront that if we go every week to the ktv,we will have new prc gal frens...ha ha !...Then i thought it's rather interesting that she must be having lack of attention from her prc husband or something !

Then noticed that this session she was more comfortable with me liked we met a long time ago feeling !...dragging my shorts lower down to massage my bum area...can't wait till it's fully down one day with her giving me a BJ...ha ha !....Juz the thought of it i had a huge hard on already ! luckily i was lying face down...But then she wanted me to turn over...then accidentally her hand brushed my hard rod...she was shyly looked away !...Then i grabbed her hand to pulled her towards me & kissed her the first time....at first she pushed me back because she never expected this !....

Then i pulled her closer again...and we kissed each other lips gentlely...think she had not been loved for a long time ! And all the old man & lady customers probably bored her to tears with their stories !...Never she had such seXcitement for a long time !...

Next i guided her hand to stroked my hot rod lovingly...since it was almost time i thought we couldn't do much anyway....so at best we just smooched a bit together !...Then her kisses became more adventurous...her tongue thrust into my mouth and licking mine liked lovers !....Damn her boss was shouting from outside the room that her next client have arrived...juz when i was massaging her boobs from outside her white tees in circular motion...probably she was so turned on that her panties were very wet !!!...

Then on the way home...i thought again it's better that i dun fool around with her since her boss knew all my close buddies...and wat happened if she spilled it out to her colleagues & her boss knows about it !....

andyk
13-01-2008, 09:55 PM
"Our First Session - 13/1/08......."

So i have not returned to this TCM joint since end of last year...after too much to think about...and it was because my other current favourite "foot & body massage joint @ Temple Street & my favourite massuer,who's from Myammar,she's young & sweet looker & provides me very good & loving massages...was booked !...and then i couldn't find any car park since it was sunday ! So juz tried my luck & called my TCM massuer TT...and she was booked but since it was me,she will cancelled the other booking !...Oh Oh...dun know what'll happened this session again !...

When i arrived she was really happy...quickly rushed to cleaned up our "favourite make out room"...she actually was telling the truth because her other client tipped her even she had started massaging him but cancelled the booking !...

So stripped down & wore the shorts provided...wish i didn't have to wear any thing not because i was wanted to arouse her but i wonder if it actually a "clean one" !....

Then TT started her massage with not too much pressure...then it wouldn't believed it my m tel beeped & i told her to read it liked she was my woman...then it was Xiao Ching from LV...whom i thought about all week !...She wanted to know where i was ?...Then TT hands increased her pressure till i made funny painful noises !...ha ha !...Then she jealously said that she should return call to Xiao Ching that she had sms the wrong guy & not to sms again !...Then i wickedly told her that U should call her & tell her that you are my wife & demanded that she dun call again ! We laughed !!!....

Meanwhile she said that she must be careful not to fall for me since i have so many PRC gal frens...Told her that it was not really my fault after all i'm single & need frens to enjoy together !....Then her boss shouted again that her next client will arrived in 15 mins time !...

By this time she had dragged my shorts down with a view of naked bum...then it was because i had a hard time with my nose stuffed I decided to turned over...she shyly tried to used the towels to cover me instead the shorts had exposed my hot rod !....ha ha !...

Then i really wanted to kiss her again to check her feeling for me,if it's really still there !...At first she resisted by pushing me away with a stern look....but then after i kissed her lips then her resistent got weaker & weaker & my huge hard on got bigger & stronger !...And her tongue again thrusted in & we licked each other lovingly !...then i pulled down my shorts & guided her hand to hold my naked dick for the first time...she goshed & stroked a few times...then whispered that it was huge !...She was mad with me that I didn't have a one & half hour session with her !....Can't really imagine what will happened next session !....Think I better bring my CD there in case in the heat of the moment we ended bonking with our hands covering our mouths from making any climatic noises ! ha ha !.....

U know the best thing about her was that she never demanded for any extra tips or quoted her rates before we had any of these hanky panky acts !...So she reminded me to return next sunday & this time extra session with her !....

Then that left me so horny especially with so many days away !...Think i probably can't control myself till sunday & will call my favourite agent Revamp mid week as i have golf games lined up friday & saturday...

Note: In case U are a golfer & mid 40s...dun ever try bonk then golf next morning,U will probably be too shagged to do anything but sleep early !!!

Anyway till my next session with TT,hope U enjoyed reading & if U liked to shared any thoughts U are most welcome to do so !

Wishing U a great week ahead !

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

Horsepower
13-01-2008, 10:38 PM
Nice encounter. Do continue again. Ya you are right bonking before golfing can really affect the game. Bonk after the game is better :p

andyk
13-01-2008, 11:01 PM
Nice encounter. Do continue again. Ya you are right bonking before golfing can really affect the game. Bonk after the game is better :p

Ha Ha Ha ! U too have such experience ?...Probably it's because i had not golf for almost 3 years...and after last friday nite with tis PRC babe - Vivian ( my latest post - New Year Resolution 2008 ) and then playing the blue tees early morning golf...by the time we played the 2nd nine i thought my back was going to break & my arms were liked jelly ! ha ha !...

About few years ago,I was had great super fun travelling for business,golf & bonk daily in Bangkok,KL & JKT...but these days i probably need more time to build up my power again with my fitness program to enjoy that kind of life style again !!!

Maybe we have a game one day,please keep in touch BRO !

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

chai1020
13-01-2008, 11:03 PM
More pls bro u r really 1 lucky guy :)

andyk
13-01-2008, 11:05 PM
Opps BROs,please excuse my Bad English as the thread title should be : "Me & My PRC TCM Massuer - TT"....must be bedtime for me already !....So good nite BROs !!!....Andyk ;)

5stars
14-01-2008, 10:08 AM
Opps BROs,please excuse my Bad English as the thread title should be : "Me & My PRC TCM Massuer - TT"....must be bedtime for me already !....So good nite BROs !!!....Andyk ;)

Wow.. seem like you are never short of "good adventure" :)

So bad... You know I am into TN, didn't introduce me har :D

Will wait for your next chapter "first bonk with the massuer"

wanker10
14-01-2008, 02:24 PM
Ha Ha Ha ! U too have such experience ?...Probably it's because i had not golf for almost 3 years...and after last friday nite with tis PRC babe - Vivian ( my latest post - New Year Resolution 2008 ) and then playing the blue tees early morning golf...by the time we played the 2nd nine ..............................build up my power again with my fitness program to enjoy that kind of life style again !!!

Maybe we have a game one day,please keep in touch BRO !

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

Bro,

Not really leh, I used to bonk the previous night before a golf game cos usually will take a day off for the game & thus don't have to wake up early & will stay up late. Usually bonk with OC but sometimes bonk with FB.

The only one bad experience i had was in BKK. Went to Poseidon & bonk for 2 rounds in the VIP room. Then ta pau back to hotel (she came only at 1am BKK time after off work). Had one round in the night & one round in the next morning & then off to the golf course. Really legs like jelly & swing like bapok.

Cheers!:D

Harrier24B
14-01-2008, 05:09 PM
"

Note: In case U are a golfer & mid 40s...dun ever try bonk then golf next morning,U will probably be too shagged to do anything but sleep early !!!

Actually I like to bonk in the morning before an afternoon game! After a good orgasm, the feel and senses very sharp and hence game also solid.......but then again I'm still in my mid 30's.....maybe age helps.....

Bonk after game is even better, especially if the chick can give a solid massage after the deed......

Cheers

:cool:

chai1020
15-01-2008, 02:43 AM
Actually I like to bonk in the morning before an afternoon game!

Bonk after game is even better, especially if the chick can give a solid massage after the deed......

Cheers

:cool:

For me i prefer to bonk befor and after the game :D

Horsepower
15-01-2008, 09:42 AM
Ha Ha Ha ! U too have such experience ?...Probably it's because i had not golf for almost 3 years..
One day before golf I try not to bonk, especially involve gambling. Play blue tee sure die ! :eek:

andyk
15-01-2008, 08:17 PM
Wow.. seem like you are never short of "good adventure" :)

So bad... You know I am into TN, didn't introduce me har :D

Will wait for your next chapter "first bonk with the massuer"

BRO,as i know that U have "combed thru most of the Spa all over the island & know where's the best,so I'm too shy to share this not so "up market joint to you !"...I have actually mentioned this place to you before...but i think U were not too interested since U already have a few favourite regular joints that U frequent often...

Anyway i never expected such an adventure in this TCM joint...where the clienteles are mostly very decent folks liked businessman,office ladies or towkays....

Somehow i had to choose the youngest masseur there & actually she have quite plain looks so not really your SYT type la ! ha ha !...But sometimes those plain looking gals are more horny than those trendy gals !....

Well,my next visit probably this weekend....From the way TT behaved the last visit i think we are slowly building up to be getting more naughtier...She probably never expected she'll ever have so much fun in her boring joint !

Till then,cheers !
Andyk ;)

andyk
17-01-2008, 08:39 PM
"My Other Favourite Massuer - U"

After working very hard all week & since i had a very fruitful business lunch meeting i had decided to "reward my body with the tender hands of my other favourite massuer - U"...She's a SYT from a place near Thailand who can speak putonghwa & english at my other favourite massage hangout in Chinatown...She's new in the trade so she always does her best to make sure i enjoy her foot or back massages...Please note that this joint "does not provide any hanky panky stuffs"...so need to think dirty & just enjoy..and most of the time it's so relaxing that i'll fall asleep during the massage..

But after a few sessions with her,i felt she getting a bit closer by leaning closely & sometimes my head rested lightly on her boobs..while i'm sitting up during the neck & shoulder massage...and it was good feelings when instead of holding my wrist during the arm massage i held her soft hands liked she was my new gal fren feeling ! ha ha !...No big deal but nice feeling that there's some progress each session i have with her !...It's my seduction at work ! ha ha !...And i told i'll try her body massage next...she smiled so sweetly & told me that i must try !...

Btw,this joint also have a nice PRC receptionist that's each time she come by to refill my tea,it's so refreshing to look at her !...and she's actually my type - tall fair skinned but a bit too skinny...but can imagine making her very happy "doggieing her"...another fantasy at works ! ha ha !....And her younger sister just arrived to work with her ! Another SYT...Wa just love both my favourite massage joints !!!...

Now my body & mind is feeling so relaxed after the massage,i'm ready for my business golf tomorrow & saturday morning !

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

andyk
18-01-2008, 07:26 PM
One day before golf I try not to bonk, especially involve gambling. Play blue tee sure die ! :eek:

Hey BRO,
After my massage yesterday my mind & body was relaxed...and guessed what happened to my score today ? From last saturday of 104,i have reduced that to 92....so i have tried very hard to suppress any thought of calling my "agent" ( so very horny now ! ha ha ! because i have another early morning golf tomorrow la ! ).......And will not try to think too much about my score as it'll be another golf course & it'll be the same course i had 104 !!!...

So my reward if i can play any better than 92...i'll be calling my "agent" or visit either of my favourites - "TT or U"....ha ha !

Enjoy your weekend !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

andyk
19-01-2008, 09:29 PM
hello guys !

Many thanks for all the PMs,BRO & especially much appreciated for the BRO who enjoyed my thread & postings & decided to upped my points !!! At least that was my "reward" for sharing & it's have been great getting to know Bros that shared mutual interest !

After my morning golf today which my score wasn't so hot ! It was back to 102...only excuse i had was my body still not ready for 2 games back to back...my arms & back need more workout in the Gym & more time @ the driving range !...

But still i decided to reward myself with visit to see my massuer U ! Juz luv my favourite massage joint...it was so exclusive as i had the whole floor to myself...and if i was that naughty type i would have offer a indecent proposal to my sweet massuer U but i was really tired...and can hear myself snoring during the massage till U pulled my satin shorts down to massage my "naked bum"....ha ha !...

Juz want to enjoy her massage & seduce her with a steady pace...i can feel that she too liked my other masseur TT is also having some feelings for me...U is so gentle & sweet ! a real babe !....Always smiling & doing her best to ensure that i have a good message !..

So i need to justify my "tomorrow massage date with TT" only if i can wake up early for a jog ( plan to wake up at 430am to watch delayed telecast of the SPURS game ) or workout in the Gym during lunch...

Well till then...enjoy !
Andyk ;)

andyk
20-01-2008, 09:27 PM
Hey guys !

Got up @ 415am & watched SPURS beat Sunderland 2 - 0 ! Felt so good tat i din felt liked snoozing again so went to my jog @ 615am...managed to get my "runner's high"...god i shd do tis every sunday !...

Had my usual sunday breakfast session with my buds then dun all the errands with my "massage date with TT & fantasising her pulling my shorts down to give me a BJ & me unhooking her bra & kissing her nipples for the first time.."...Then damn one of my bud wanted to meet for lunch & then follow up with more errands...damn feeling horny liked i really needed to release !...So only way to "suppress tis sexual urge is remind myself that i had tis shopping list on my mind liked new golf putter & woods that i luv to get my hands on"...then got my old folks small bites for tea...then finally decided to catch up on my much needed sleep !...any of you guys can recommend any eye bags cream ???...ha ha !

My ears felt itchy...must me my masseur TT cursing me for playing her out today !...maybe it may be a good idea to disappoint & then surprise her ! Maybe it's a good idea not to be sp predictable with gals !...Hope i dun get a wet dream tonite ! ha ha ha !....Guessed maybe not i managed to had a short workout before dinner...really want to build up my arms & chest to look better in all my nice clothings...or rather "packaged myself better when meeting all those nice looking babelicious clients i meet these days !"...Any of you guys can advice me the finer points of seduction ? ha ha ha !...

Well let's see how my schedule goes next few days if i work really hard at work or my golf or fitness program then i'll "reward myself with TT or bonk agent Revamp's Vivian again !!! Have not tried her yet ? Dun regret 'cause she's really a babe that can really made U feel great bonking her !!!

Wishing U a great week ahead !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk ;)

Fiery dragon
20-01-2008, 10:29 PM
Nice one....keep it going. Please.....:)

andyk
20-01-2008, 10:39 PM
"To All the Bros Who Have PMed Me On My Thread / Postings - As i have mentioned to you that i thanked your compliments & sharing...and i have mentioned there will always be "bastard zappers" that have very unhappy & frustrating life...probably always have bad luck & a loser all his life...yup he finally appeared today & left a nasty note....keep your story to yourself ! It's boring !!!...and then he does not have the guts to leave his nic name as always !...

Actually i dun understand tis bastard if he really din enjoy or bother reading,then he dun have to read unless he is a real pain in the ass all his life that likes making problems for his love ones,friends or colleagues,if any...

And probably he have never ever got any interesting threads to share here ! Juz a frustrating bastard all his life ! May U have the worst year of your miserable life,asshole !!!

andyk
20-01-2008, 11:11 PM
Dear BRO AXE_______

Many thanks & much appreciated for your immediate action to recharge me by upping me ! U will be my good BRO here in Sammyboy always ! And if ever i can make it up to you with any info U need,juz PM me anytime !

With such good BRO liked U,then it makes me want to do my best to share more interesting sexapades in the future !!!

Cheers & Wishing U a great year ahead !!!
Andyk :D

andyk
27-01-2008, 03:17 AM
Hi Guys !

I really liked very much to sincerely thanked those good Bros who had upped & boost me up for this thread / postings ! A big Thank U to all of you ! And if there's any i can do in return,pls do not hesitate to pm me anytime ok !

Juz to update U guys that i have not been back to my PRC massuer & more visits to my other massuer @ Chinatown...but strictly massage these days as i really need a good rubdown after all my golf games !...It's liked my "reward or incentive"...ha ha !...And i have "trained" her on those body areas that i liked her to focus on liked my shoulder,lower back & legs !...

On my latest "turn on"...in the past i'll meet PRC babes in the ktv & then bonk them !...today after my 2 days of golf,i badly needed a solid rubdown & i wanted my ktv babes to join me there in the future,so i invited FF,a tall sexy babe tat i met at LV tis wk...Timing was good as she too needed a rubdown...Checked into our favourite massage joint & had our yummy "desserts" ( U need to try it out if U dun mind the queue but normally i'll be served by SS the receptionist from the massage joint ! )...

Then while FF took her sweet time to shower,i started my message first....and then later joined me in the couple's room...total privacy & so relaxing mood !..she's only wearing her t-back & nothing else in the silk robe...of course with the massuer there i could not "stripped" her...but at least it was a nice feeling that she had total trust in me that she didn't request for another room,etc !...later as our massuer worked hard on our aching backs...both of us were at last naked as my shorts & her t-back was pulled down...ha ha ! took a peep her her sexy body,she had tattoo above her bum..and only i could move over & "doggie" her ! ha ha !...But probably too tired to enjoy that...as i played a "walking golf course" today !...

After our solid rubdown & our massuer left the room & i wanted to face her & just hugged & kissed her...then guided my hands into her robe just to brushed her nipples slightly...quickly it harded ! ha ha ! then move my hands down lower to brushed her clit slightly there...then she shyly pushed my hand away...ha ha ! Then i took her hand & guide it towards my shorts to hold my hard liked steel erection...she smiled shyly...and goshed so hard !...Then she quickly pushed me backwards & rushed out to the showers ! Damn ! She was such a teaser !...

Of course we probably could have checked into 81 & have some fun...but i had a dinner so i had think if i will bonked her tomorrow instead !...Of invite another ktv babe there for another "enjoyable rubdown session"...think it's a great ice breaker with these ktv gals especially those that need more pursuit before we can have some fun with them ! Get them naked first @ the massage place & check out their body before you spend crazy $$$s to bonk them !!!...

Till my next move or session,enjoy your weekend !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

andyk
07-02-2008, 09:10 PM

Greetings,BRO Horsepower !
Earlier at the driving range i recalled there are some "golfing samsters" that visited my thread & it would be nice to get to know each other since we have mutual interest liked our Golf & good massage !
So let's keep in touch & look forward to golfing together !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

andyk
07-02-2008, 09:20 PM
Bro,

Not really leh, I used to bonk the previous night before a golf game cos usually will take a day off for the game & thus don't have to wake up early & will stay up late. Usually bonk with OC but sometimes bonk with FB.

The only one bad experience i had was in BKK. Went to Poseidon & bonk for 2 rounds in the VIP room. Then ta pau back to hotel (she came only at 1am BKK time after off work). Had one round in the night & one round in the next morning & then off to the golf course. Really legs like jelly & swing like bapok.

Hey BRO Wanker !
Not forgetting U too as a "potential golf kaki" especially since U golf in BKK too so we have lots of notes to exchange !!! ha ha !

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

wanker10
12-02-2008, 01:28 PM
Hey BRO Wanker !
Not forgetting U too as a "potential golf kaki" especially since U golf in BKK too so we have lots of notes to exchange !!! ha ha !

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

Hi Bro Andyk,

Happy CNY, yeah, i also think that we should venture into organising a golf cum bonk trip with all bros here with similar interest.

andyk
13-02-2008, 09:41 AM
Hi Bro Andyk,

Happy CNY, yeah, i also think that we should venture into organising a golf cum bonk trip with all bros here with similar interest.

Hey BRO Wanker,
Glad to get your reply ! Maybe let's start with playing @ Ria Bintan first for golf only,then discuss about our golf & fun in Bangkok ? Sounds good ??

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

banker
15-02-2008, 08:19 AM
hi, TCM massuer do fj ?
i went TCM in Bradell (cum out from Mrt turn left), from the receptionist to the massuer all are from china,
the massuer all are qualify but look a bit older, i not sure got do fj or not,
i got 1 lady around 40+, quite good massage.
i ask whether got do fj, she said, her place nobody do, sian...but i want to try milf :)
this shop got many outlets in sg, i think really no hanky panky. pure tradisional massger only.

andyk
15-02-2008, 03:00 PM
Nope U can check other threads for your interest !
Good luck ! Cheers,Andyk ;)

wanker10
15-02-2008, 04:29 PM
Hey BRO Wanker,
Glad to get your reply ! Maybe let's start with playing @ Ria Bintan first for golf only,then discuss about our golf & fun in Bangkok ? Sounds good ??

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

Hi Bro,

There was once when Yishun got many TN joints (Blk 4++) a few years back & I always enjoy going for a round of golf at my home club at Yishun before proceeding to next few streets away for quickies & then head back to the clubhouse for a drink or two.

That's was real nice as it dosen't take much time travelling. Also can go in just one car carrying the whole flight for the thrill & sneak back without letting OC knows.:D

Cheers!

andyk
17-02-2008, 08:14 AM
Hi Bro,

There was once when Yishun got many TN joints (Blk 4++) a few years back & I always enjoy going for a round of golf at my home club at Yishun before proceeding to next few streets away for quickies & then head back to the clubhouse for a drink or two.

That's was real nice as it dosen't take much time travelling. Also can go in just one car carrying the whole flight for the thrill & sneak back without letting OC knows.:D

Cheers!

Hey BRO,
Guessed we have different status as i dun have any OC so it must be thrilling for you to have such escapades ? ha ha !...Probably we have done something similar when we were in reservist in ROC...we sneaked out from our campsite...and took a cab from the highway to a small hotel in Love River in Kaoshiung & then few of us had an orgy 2 of us bonking this sexy "Ah Mei" lookalike...another in the toliet bonking & moaning loudly !...those were the days that we took lots of risk & damn lucky we were not caught as there was once our camp site moved & we couldn't find it !!!...During that time we dun have our cell tel with us !!!.....ROC taxi drivers are damn street smart that they knew our locations so well !!!...

So you are a member of OCC or Seletar CC ? Have not played there a long time ! Just luv Seletar where it's so windy there & missed the "mee siam" on the half way hut on the back nine !!!....

Enjoy life !!!
Andyk ;)

andyk
08-03-2008, 09:57 PM
To The BROs who PM me On Above....And some of you Bros had very "interesting excuses including one telling that his mum need a TCM message & need urgent introduction !....Sorry since one of you had persistingly reminded me about TT & last friday after having short of precious sleep "watching my beloved SPURS lose to PSV'' and after my lunch meeting i felt really sleepy so i decided to call TT....and she picked up my call...and immediately she recognised my voice...it felt good liked she was waiting for me all this after my last session with her !...So quickly rush over & she was so happy smiling greeting me !...Most unfortunate the place was packed so the back room were full ! So TT had to be more careful in case i misbehave myself by "pulling down my shorts again !" ha ha !....

Anyway by the time she came into our room,i had refused to wear their shorts provided & i wrapped myself with the towel instead....TT was quite shy about it & the more she tried not to massage my legs area near my "sensitive area"....the more i wanted her do that !....since i only had an hour with her so i think she try her best to "play hard to get this time !"...so i whispered to her that I wanted a SeXual relationship with her that during her off days we will meet for a bonk a week !....Of course she refused but i knew she badly wanted it ! ha ha !...because when i persisted to meet her after her part time course she agreed to meet up...but the timing was too late for me !....So either i bonk my gal from LP tom or i'll have another "naugthy session with her tomorrow"....

So BROs it's really NOT that i don't want to share TT with you but as you have read the above,we still have some "unfinished business to settle together !"...Anyway will keep you guys posted on her availability ok !...Of course if i really bonk her then a FR & then you decide again ok !...Think U guys understand well if U are in my position !

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

QQgame
08-03-2008, 10:39 PM
Hmmmm its getting hot in here:)

andyk
09-03-2008, 11:08 AM
Dear "Especially the BRO with your Mum excuse That PM me !"

Please do not be upset me or blame me for highlighting you in my earlier posting ! Please read my reasons - firstly when we first started PM each other because he told me that you are new here so i tried my very best to guide you on all my past "lobangs & contacts,etc"...and i sincerely shared my best advice with you how to have a good time !!!...Then you backed out after i highly recommended you to my favourite "Agent Revamp"...you started making excuses that left me the impression that you just wanted to know all these "contacts" so since we have never met...i'm just playing safe that you are NOT working for the AV folks,etc !....Then you persisted to know about TT...and your mum had back pain,etc...and i did passed you the contact and you only need to call & make enq on the location of the place...but you still PM me checking the location,etc...and i noted that your pts also went to - or now Zero...so either you must have floated to other threads & got zapped for maybe the same routine with me ???

Finally i really think you read up all your past PMs or emails then analyse & try to put yourself in my position how you will react !...

And you need to understand that this is a fun place to meet other interesting people who share mutual interest...and i mean share / give & not take,take,take only !....

Just reflect before you PM or email me again ! If never again,then wishing you good luck & all the best to your adventures here !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)