PDA

View Full Version : Admiration

kerubinu10
13-01-2008, 04:06 PM
i have been having fantasies about mature ladies ever since i was 15 yrs old.. as i read the stories in sbf, i begin to wonder when can i find all these milf... haizz... can someone enlighten me or intro some to me.......

Freman
13-01-2008, 05:30 PM
i have been having fantasies about mature ladies ever since i was 15 yrs old.. as i read the stories in sbf, i begin to wonder when can i find all these milf... haizz... can someone enlighten me or intro some to me.......

hi,

geylang all those 'old prostitutes'....

it's win win, since you can generate business for them, and they charge cheap cos it's over their prime liow...

scott999
13-01-2008, 05:43 PM
i have been having fantasies about mature ladies ever since i was 15 yrs old.. i begin to wonder when can i find all these milf... haizz... can someone intro some to me.......
Fellow samster,

Before u get zapped,
I suggest you turn that negative kinda energy into something more meaning and worthwhile for your existence to mankind.

Want me to intro MILFs to you???
I sure know quite a few!

I am not kidding with the following advice.
Like me, just sign up for voluntary work at our local old folks home during your free time.

U see MILFs until 'song'(enjoy), MILFs also happy to have your company.
These old folks feel very lonely one... :(

Raidster1
13-01-2008, 07:30 PM
and u are now 16???

ministrel
14-01-2008, 02:27 PM
MILF, GL alot what, if no money can go there walk walk look see look see, thats what a lot of bangla do anyway ... if go abot of money, take your pick and satisfy your fantasies .... :D

ziyi
14-01-2008, 03:00 PM
15 only and fantasize about milf, I tot will fantasize about classmates rather than anything else ....

kerubinu10
15-01-2008, 07:56 PM
sorry bros,

i think u all gt the wrong impressions.. that is my first post on sbf and my english really sucks...im nt 15 but i'm 25 this year(sorry bout the misunderstanding) and the truth is i ve been reading sbf for the past few yrs... been reading bout bros hooking up with their aunties, sister-in-law etc... how i wish i was one of them.. speaking bout having fantasies, its true that i have been having fantasies bout milf but not those kind of milf in GL.. wat i meant is like those stories u have read in sbf.. bros in sbf can easily hook up with gals which i really admire... thats y i hope bros here can enlighten me or teach me on wat or how to go bout doing all this stuffs... thank u...:(

penile enlarger
17-01-2008, 10:24 AM
Haha, 15 or 25 :eek:

But anyway, first, you must be thick skin ... and willing to take risk, else you make an approach then wrong ... jialat especially with relatives ..

humpcheepang
18-01-2008, 07:45 AM
Haha, 15 or 25 ....make an approach then wrong ... jialat especially with relatives ..

1525red hot nice # for this weekend 4D!

Ya bro, gaga chiong bro, must be thicked skin, some MILFs really appreciate younger lads. Good luck! :)

Shim
18-01-2008, 08:21 AM
MILF prefer younger so me DOM, heng ah, prefer SYT :D

KingEros
18-01-2008, 10:03 AM
geylang all those 'old prostitutes'....

it's win win, since you can generate business for them, and they charge cheap cos it's over their prime liow...

Like me, just sign up for voluntary work at our local old folks home during your free time.

U see MILFs until 'song' (enjoy), MILFs also happy to have your company.
These old folks feel very lonely one...

MILF, GL alot what, if no money can go there walk walk look see look see, thats what a lot of bangla do anyway ... if go abot of money, take your pick and satisfy your fantasies ....
Seriously wonder if it's becoz the 3 of you dun understand what the acronym MILF stands for ...
Anyway, specially for YOUR benefits only, MILF stands for MOTHERS I'D LIKE TO FUCK.
This being the case, they must meet both of the conditions below:
1) they must be mothers ... irrespective of their age
2) they must be someone YOU yourself would wanna poke your prick into

Since the first condition could have been mistaken (by the 3 of you) as MATURES (vs MOTHERS), I will not pick on it ... since this is not a forum to discuss who has the better grasp of Queen's English.
Instead, let's just dwell on the 2nd condition ... the emphasis being I, thus a reflection of YOURSELF.

So, what all of the postings (left by the 3 of you) have declared ... is nothing more than your own kinky preferences, with regards to fucking:
1) old prostitutes
2) residents in old folks home

In conclusion, when you are pouring shit over someone else, make sure you dun end up spilling the biggest part of it onto yourself. :D :D :D

KingEros
18-01-2008, 10:17 AM
i think u all gt the wrong impressions.. that is my first post on sbf and my english really sucks...im nt 15 but i'm 25 this year(sorry bout the misunderstanding) and the truth is i ve been reading sbf for the past few yrs... been reading bout bros hooking up with their aunties, sister-in-law etc... how i wish i was one of them.. speaking bout having fantasies, its true that i have been having fantasies bout milf but not those kind of milf in GL.. wat i meant is like those stories u have read in sbf.. bros in sbf can easily hook up with gals which i really admire... thats y i hope bros here can enlighten me or teach me on wat or how to go bout doing all this stuffs... thank u...
In the first place, MILFs are desirable becoz:
1) being married mothers, they are supposed to be "forbidden fruits"
2) being divorced mothers, they are supposed to be "super horny"
3) being single mothers, they are supposed to be "still very jude"
Nothing wrong with fantasising about them ...

But to learn the skills to get near them ... & near enough to get into their pants, that's a scientific art in itself ... something you just learn overnight.
Just take the 3 categories mentioned above, their consequential taste for a fling of a man would be totally different too:
1) married mothers would be interested only in men who they are very sure will not kiss & tell
2) divorced mothers would be interested in similarly discreet men, but also comes with financial and/or emotonal generosity
3) single mothers would be interested only in men who would consider marriage, in the middle or long term

Whether you're 15 or 25, I'm sure you know it's not worth getting in trouble (with or without the law) over one fuck.
In conclusion, I suggest you just simply stick to engaging paid sex with motherly women ... I hear there's quite a few regular FL-turned-OKTs who fall into that category. :D :D :D

manipulator
18-01-2008, 10:22 AM
Bro Kingeros, indeed you are the king, but I think most peeps assume it is matured ladies ... and tats it

pundeh
18-01-2008, 01:18 PM

bro chk out the fl dome section

BakaYaro
18-01-2008, 01:28 PM
Haha, according to Kingeros, maybe those description in FL Dome also wrong liao ... in Fl Dome, most refer to as matured ie 30+ , not so much as married or i love to fxxk

scott999
18-01-2008, 05:34 PM
Since the first condition could have been mistaken (by the 3 of you) as MATURES (vs MOTHERS)

In conclusion, when you are pouring shit over someone else, make sure you dun end up spilling the biggest part of it onto yourself. :D :D :D

Mistakened? I guess not.
See TS's 1st post, and also highlighted in the next quote.

But i get yr joke (of yr last paragraph).

i have been having fantasies about mature ladies ever since i was 15 yrs old.. as i read the stories in sbf, i begin to wonder when can i find all these milf...

Please refer to Post no.1 by TS.
It is not solely MILFs he is after.
Best part is that, maybe he is actually confused too about his preference for MILFs and Mature ladies :D

scott999
18-01-2008, 05:40 PM
Fellow samster,

Before u get zapped,
I suggest you turn that negative kinda energy into something more meaning and worthwhile for your existence to mankind.

Want me to intro MILFs to you???
I sure know quite a few!

I am not kidding with the following advice.

U see MILFs until 'song'(enjoy), MILFs also happy to have your company.
These old folks feel very lonely one... :(

Which part of the joke (above) or advice most of you get or not at all?

As mistaken by some that i may have a fetish for the aged,
let me declared that I do not.

Yes, i do voluntary work at times.
Not to exploit the company of these lonely folks,
BUT to do my part to contribute back to the society.

Yes, i am not that 'holy' also - i know.
I am no sicko either. :D