PDA

View Full Version : how to sweet talk girl n be a lady killer

hornymr
13-01-2008, 01:27 PM
have been quite faliure whenever i went out wit girls,have no idea wat kind of subject to chat wit wat place to go nor make her feel that she want to see u more or even wanted to close up u ,so failure till nw ,wat went wrong wit me ,so sian ,hope kind sam bro who are expert in girls kindly give a feel tips thks man cheers ,hope i can pass my test in flying colour s
',

Freman
13-01-2008, 02:07 PM
have been quite faliure whenever i went out wit girls,have no idea wat kind of subject to chat wit wat place to go nor make her feel that she want to see u more or even wanted to close up u ,so failure till nw ,wat went wrong wit me ,so sian ,hope kind sam bro who are expert in girls kindly give a feel tips thks man cheers ,hope i can pass my test in flying colour s
',

hi,

this kind of things are usually a case of 'what mistake you did' rather than 'what you should do'...

what to tell a girl differs case by case basis and depends on the personality of the girl.

maybe you can give a typical conversation that goes on when you go dating.

Alot of this is inborn... if you not good at it, just have to practise.

btw, your questions is equivalent to "how to become a millionaire ?" or "how to get ons ?", it's a silly way of asking in the first place...

alot of bros will probably start deducting your points.

so perhaps your first tip is "think before you say something stupid"...

regards

sammyboyfor
13-01-2008, 03:42 PM
',

You can start off by not asking stupid questions. :p

OceanEleven
13-01-2008, 03:56 PM
',

Try starting to know yourself a little more....:cool:

hugh.weppen
13-01-2008, 04:31 PM
[QUOTE=hornymr;2521120]have been quite faliure whenever i went out wit girls,have no idea wat kind of subject to chat wit wat place to go nor make her feel that she want to see u more or even wanted to close up u ,so failure till nw ,wat went wrong wit me

hi bro.

i sympathise.

if u dont have naturally pleasant disposition and are not widely read then go read something like ' how to win friends and influence people '
If you carry on with this style then you could lose friends and alienate people.

hornymr
13-01-2008, 04:32 PM
SORY ALL BRO i dont kn i been asking silly qus ,just anxious to correct it ,thks hope more tip on that

scott999
13-01-2008, 05:30 PM
You can start off by not asking stupid questions. :p

/me pengz
Classic answer!~ :D

colins
13-01-2008, 05:46 PM
actually, i think its tough to command yourself or train yourself to be a good sweet talker or lady killer. Not that it cannot be trained, but it does encompass a lot more and deeper change to enable you to do that.

First of all, you have to recognise that there is nothing wrong with you. You're probably young, inexperienced in relationship and lack exposure. Everybody go through this stage. So you dun really have to give yourself pressure.

One of the main elements in being likable is that you have to be very comfortable with yourself. You must like who you are. Of cos I'm not telling you to be boastful, haughty or proud. Appreciating your good points is a good start. Anything you dun like about yourself, instead of hiding it, you may want to laugh it off with humour too (my head's so big but at least I dun have to afraid when it rains...).

Last of all, you have to be comfortable in order for you to be humorous. Most of the girls like humorous guys cos it makes them feel appreciated without too much attention on them. Be sincere about what you want and what you think and let them know. There is no such thing as the best man (except in weddings), every guy will have someone suitable for them.

Be patient dude, your turn will come.

scott999
13-01-2008, 05:50 PM
SORY ALL BRO i dont kn i been asking silly qus ,just anxious to correct it ,thks hope more tip on that

To me, 'sian char bor' (skirt-chasing) is an art.
Not all can master, let alone conquer~

Just ask Neil Strauss.

*Hint: I just recommended a very experienced lao chiao (old-timer) that can help u.
The rest is up to u.

Dun forget to post yr conquest should you succeed.
Success can be so sweet, like some of us know it:D

Good luck!

Heart Break Kid
13-01-2008, 06:02 PM
Girls like to be praise like saying "you are very pretty...very cute"
Sweet talks with care & concerns toward her well-beings.

I normally used these to PRC girls & its worked :D:):D:)

scott999
13-01-2008, 06:07 PM
Girls like to be praise like saying "you are very pretty...very cute"
I normally used these to PRC girls & its worked
Now i know the reason for your nick! ;)
Just dun break too many PRC 'de xin' (hearts).

Heart Break Kid
13-01-2008, 06:12 PM
Now i know the reason for your nick! ;)
Just dun break too many PRC 'de xin' (hearts).

PRC mei mei is my most love :p I never break their hearts :D

unclesammi
13-01-2008, 06:31 PM
PRC mei mei is my most love :p I never break their hearts :D

Just follow you to more ktvs and TS will get to learnt more formidable skills from you right?:D

uiop
13-01-2008, 08:14 PM
',

As long as you are RICH,there no need for you to sweet talks :p

Nayate
13-01-2008, 08:24 PM
Just ask Neil Strauss.

*Hint: I just recommended a very experienced lao chiao (old-timer) that can help u.

Haha, I was thinking of recommending Neil Strauss to the TS too, but decided to hold back.

Too much people knowing the trade is not good just like what Neil experienced in their last conquest.

scott999
13-01-2008, 08:40 PM
Haha, I was thinking of recommending Neil Strauss to the TS too, but decided to hold back.

Too much people knowing the trade is not good just like what Neil experienced in their last conquest.

Worry not, my friend.
My decent colleague who literally 'burnt and drank the whole text' still ended up at home PCC-ing after every night-out.
(He is consider a good catch in the eyes of femme fatale, as he stay condo n drive BMW type)
No matter how fellow 'players' coach him, he still cannot score.

Literature is dead science in the hands of a 'char tou' (hokkien for blockhead).
Knowledge is only useful if you can apply - If not also LPPL (back to square one).

Moreover, 'the game' is very different in local context.
Singapore Chiobus are even harder but more challenging to conquer!

And i like :D

superk92
13-01-2008, 09:41 PM
Bro, I'm not the best but from the little I know, girls love compliments. Either that or you drive a flashy car with a fat wallet (looks doesn't matter!).

1. You can start to warm the ice by asking the gal what movies she'd seen lately, like in cinemas (so far, 10/10 responded enthusiastically). Example, Alvin & the Chipmunks, they all seems to luv it.
2. Try to complement their features like their long eyelashes, pretend to ask them what kind of mascara she uses, how to use it? In between joke she can help u makeup, etc.
3. Be a gentleman, open doors, offer to get them food, offer a hand (then they're getting up, climbing steps, etc) --> I to do this a lot with the models I work with
4. If their hairs are a little messy, just give them an intent look and slowly brush/adjust their hair --> again if situation allows, I can do this easily, because I need to shoot them
5. For chats, ask abt their fav food, what they think of guys, talk about their hair, did they rebond it, colour, what brand of makeup they use, do they think guys or gals make better close friends and why? brand of contact lenses that make the eyes bigger, are they good? Where to watch movie online, etc.
6. After the date, you can give them an sms or via online how you noticed her hair shines or how 'kissable' their lips are, etc.

There's a lot of stuffs a gal would make a gal talk and talk. You just have to get used to it. I have gotten some gals with it, even if her 1st impression of you isn't that good, but will ask you back for another date, if you follow up with complements of her. I'm not perfect but so far I've been lucky. Happy trying.

Here's a (real one) joke, few days back a guy asked 1 of the gal to pose in lingerie. She rejected. But I jokingly asked the gal, oh does he want briefs? I can do it for him. lol.. really make her laughed out loud.
That's the way to go!

alanthegreat
13-01-2008, 10:08 PM
like most bros said, each girl have their own personality. be yourself and dont need to over impress. treat it as a normal date, dont over expect on the outcome of the date. be confident and don't make her feel that u are trying to bed her. once u are relaxed, u will feel more comfortable and things will start to roll off easier. then with an extra confident, then hopefully its a good date for u.

Heart Break Kid
13-01-2008, 11:01 PM
Just follow you to more ktvs and TS will get to learnt more formidable skills from you right?

Since when you appeared here :confused: I am looking for PRC true love not working in KTV lah :):D:)

onion_rings
14-01-2008, 12:48 AM
Agree with u ... :p

Either that or you drive a flashy car with a fat wallet (looks doesn't matter!).

U seem to fit the bill...Especially when u wear that superman T-shirt :p

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
14-01-2008, 12:50 AM
....Either that or you drive a flashy car with a fat wallet (looks doesn't matter!).

Looks do matter if your targeted girl drives flashier cars & have a even bigger wallet......:D

You ever seen how cheap sluts in discos drool over a hunky guy? :p

Cyberspace Nerd
14-01-2008, 02:24 AM
Either that or you drive a flashy car with a fat wallet (looks doesn't matter!).

Dont agree. If you dont drive flashy car and no fat wallet, Looks do matters. :D

Dancing
14-01-2008, 09:17 AM
I like that superman T-shirt.Will wear it the next round outing :D

Nabe, i think everytime i see u also wear that shirt de leh. U and ur OC ok liao har.:D

airbrush
14-01-2008, 09:51 AM
hahaha sweet talk mean lie, lie, be a great liar and girl know that you lie but they like to hear your talk.

Harrier24B
14-01-2008, 11:23 AM
No need to sweet talk, just be yourself and treat the gal as if she's just another good friend and it'll come naturally......and when you notice her looking at you intently, pop the question...."your place or mine?"

:cool:

TheGreatOne
15-01-2008, 01:52 AM
i leave it to those experts to explain how to sweet girls...
but confirm chop you can be lady killer in instant!
just bring a blade out and you are one in the making

fl_slayer
15-01-2008, 02:10 AM
how to be a lady killer? ask THE LEGENDARY 'IBONK'

sweet talk to gals nowsaday dun work, be urself, be confident, (fat wallets does make a big different in success, it actually save 80percent of ur effort going after gals) dun appear to be desperate when talking to gals, take ur time to kc them and hook them unknowingly.be a gentleman.to be honest gals dun really mind looks of guys.....they are actually looking for guys that can bring them laughter, gentleman, charisma,humorous, brainy,not kiam siap,able to bring joy to them and not bore them, if u dun have the above points please refer back to big fat wallet and flashy car.:D

money can make u talk sweeter(naturally.....)and u will look more charming then any other guys.:p

good luck

uiop
15-01-2008, 02:25 AM
money can make u talk sweeter(naturally.....)and u will look more charming then any other guys.:p

In the ned still must have money :D

CADA
15-01-2008, 10:11 AM
Wanna be successful, bio those that nobody bio, that you will be successful ... if you also go bio the chioest, then success rate lesser ...

tOmAski33
15-01-2008, 12:54 PM
how to be a lady killer? ask THE LEGENDARY 'IBONK'

good luck

Hmm...All roads lead to Rome and
Ulimately all need MONEY
$$ is the key here.

Derelict
15-01-2008, 01:46 PM
Hmm...All roads lead to Rome and
Ulimately all need MONEY
$$ is the key here.

Like most relationship it starts by being comfortable with each other. Thus a friend is made. When it comes to long lasting friendship, money is not the key factor but a good listening ear is. With time and patience it will grow to something more profound.

To answer the thread starter, it is not wrong to want to be a "lady killer" so long as the motive is straight. Start by building confidence and that is to learn to know oneself better. Take baby steps, learn to be social with your own friends, see what makes them piss and what makes them happy. Try to gauge the number of times they insist you be there for events or social getherings. Before you know it you will be embarking on next social step.

As for money buying relationship. Well it is just like throwing peanuts, you will only get monkey in the end. :)

My two cents.

Heart Break Kid
15-01-2008, 02:10 PM
Money cannot buy you true love ... :p;):p

but $$$ can buy you wild whores :D

nbzz
15-01-2008, 05:57 PM
I think for this topic, dont talk about WLs, most of them, money talks.
But for picking up gals, assuming locals .... one major factor ... nice car ...

Xiao Hei
15-01-2008, 06:23 PM
Money sometimes can also buy true love .... must take risk nia ..

Heart Break Kid
15-01-2008, 07:33 PM
Money sometimes can also buy true love .... must take risk nia ..

This is subjectives ... but are you willingly to take the risk ???

Money did prove that its can buy companionship, save life & do many other meaningful things.

colins
15-01-2008, 07:52 PM
I think money is a means to many things, its like the surf board of a surfer. Without money, whether you're silver surfer or not, nobody knows. But with money, then we can talk about whether it can buy love or not and whether it can bring about the changes you want. Though it is not advisable to glorify the use of money on girls, as it takes away the essence to being the ladies' man, it cant be denied that you'll need to have certain means to buy a good dinner once a while. The rest is then your personality and your values in having relationships.

Heart Break Kid
15-01-2008, 08:05 PM
Money is a need for basic necessity :p & money will be a want for luxury lifestyles. :D
But in pursuing for true love.. money is very important.

While a strong cash position.. its will put you in an advantage.
That means you have the capability & power to do things.

Cyberspace Nerd
16-01-2008, 12:58 AM
I think money is a means to many things, its like the surf board of a surfer. Without money, whether you're silver surfer or not, nobody knows. But with money, then we can talk about whether it can buy love or not and whether it can bring about the changes you want. Though it is not advisable to glorify the use of money on girls, as it takes away the essence to being the ladies' man, it cant be denied that you'll need to have certain means to buy a good dinner once a while. The rest is then your personality and your values in having relationships.

I have never brought any of my gfs to any expensive restaurants before. They have never complained :D So it depends on what kind of girls you go out with.

fl_slayer
16-01-2008, 01:15 AM
trust me guys, the world is unfair...when u have tons of money, girls will flock to u....not that u have to spend money on them but they will like to know u better cause u are of a different breed.just imagine , which gal will like to marry a handsome bro and bringing home 1.2k a month versus a average looking bro with a monthly income of 20k?(if u are a women which one will u choose) comon thats life.no one to blame, cause women are simple creature, they like their man to provide for the family and not to worry abt when is the next meal.

this world is not fair...guys who are earning minimum will normally spend tons of money trying to impress their catch.. guys with tons of money dun have to invest and gers are pouring themself to u,(meaning free fuck trying to hook u up and u dun have to spend a single cent)

so the morale of the story is why ur ah gong never leave u tons of million when he die......;)

SBFextra
16-01-2008, 08:36 AM
I have never brought any of my gfs to any expensive restaurants before. They have never complained :D So it depends on what kind of girls you go out with.

Agree with you, if the GF is born with silver spoon and used to expensive makan, then no money bring her ... I think quite difficult.

Heart Break Kid
16-01-2008, 09:44 AM
this world is not fair...guys who are earning minimum will normally spend tons of money trying to impress their catch.. guys with tons of money dun have to invest and gers are pouring themself to u,(meaning free fuck trying to hook u up and u dun have to spend a single cent)

You tell the truth about the real world ;):p;)

fl_slayer
16-01-2008, 08:00 PM
You tell the truth about the real world ;):p;)

but sad to say truth can be hurtful.......sigh

Boliaoz
17-01-2008, 12:47 AM
trust me guys, the world is unfair...when u have tons of money, girls will flock to u....not that u have to spend money on them but they will like to know u better cause u are of a different breed.just imagine , which gal will like to marry a handsome bro and bringing home 1.2k a month versus a average looking bro with a monthly income of 20k?(if u are a women which one will u choose) comon thats life.no one to blame, cause women are simple creature, they like their man to provide for the family and not to worry abt when is the next meal.

so the morale of the story is why ur ah gong never leave u tons of million when he die......;)

Money is only a very small part of the equation. Of cause, you can't be a pauper. I have one recommended site All About Approaching Women by David Deangelo's Dating Advice at aLoveLinksPlus :: Double Your Dating (http://www.alovelinksplus.com/advice/double-your-dating-articles/)

hornymr
18-01-2008, 10:52 PM
great tips from all the bro here ,if pple like me can success ,will chong lesses in g land ,wont feel lonely anymore

Heart Break Kid
18-01-2008, 10:56 PM
great tips from all the bro here ,if pple like me can success ,will chong lesses in g land ,wont feel lonely anymore

Geylang is not a bad place lah...if read more on SBF you will know why :D