PDA

View Full Version : Guys virginity question

dummydummy
13-01-2008, 01:39 AM
HI all bro,

sorry first for this dumb question, jus wanna know if after hj or bj by other girl once, mean we already lose our virginity? or we need to go trough a fj to lose it? :confused:

btw, i need been trough any of the action above also. :)

covenn
13-01-2008, 02:32 AM
before we reply, wld u mind tellin us ur age? man im really curious.

uiop
13-01-2008, 02:36 AM
HI all bro,

Only your last statement make sense :p

Peter_North
13-01-2008, 02:54 AM
HI all bro,

sorry first for this dumb question, jus wanna know if after hj or bj by other girl once, mean we already lose our virginity? or we need to go trough a fj to lose it? :confused:

When you had a wet dream.

Sha_Gua75
13-01-2008, 03:53 AM
HI all bro,

u already no more virgin when ur dick become big :D

natsuki
13-01-2008, 04:18 AM

Hahah~~ Nice one!

Only your last statement make sense :p

U understand wad he say?? Wad is 'need been trough' ??

HI all bro,

Hmmmm.... i think u nid help from... wiki.answers.com .... The explaination for a question like 'Can a guy lose his virginity by masturbating?'.... is... While that might seem like a ridiculous question, I'm sure others are wondering about it, too, and just don't ask it. The answer is clearly that you don't lose your virginity by masterbating. So i think as long as no intercoursing, shld be still a V bah..... But some men say b4, the first time normally quite fast de....

scott999
13-01-2008, 05:14 AM
Not trying to be mean but I think TS rep points is a direct reflection of his age lah.
His nick might somehow indicate the mentality too.

Still if TS really needs to know the answer + to our boys & gals:

1) BJ & HJ do not make one lose virginity.

2) To lose virginity, you must engage(not the nokia game platform ah) in sexual intercourse (FJ).
i.e. Dick must enter pussy (not creatures that meow!), pussy must be inserted with a dick (a stick doesnt count).

3) And before you ask if having anal sex makes one loses virginity,
firstly must tell us who is the one poking who. :D

Snuber
13-01-2008, 07:18 AM
jus wanna know if after hj or bj by other girl once, mean we already lose our virginity?

Oh shit! You've already lost your virginity to her..................... HAND! :eek:

juzjoin
13-01-2008, 07:29 AM
jus wanna know if after hj or bj by other girl once, mean we already lose our virginity? or we need to go trough a fj to lose it? :confused:

Ur name reli speak 4 urself.... Do u noe wat is the diff between HJ, BJ, FJ???

usmjordan2
13-01-2008, 07:29 AM
then must ask for at least a empty red packet:D

comefuckyou
13-01-2008, 08:18 AM
Its a failure of our education. I think our Minister MOE will laugh and disappointed when he saw tis.

Tai_zi21
13-01-2008, 08:34 AM
Jan got sch holidays mah?

Isn't it on the march? shit the kids are out again.... :eek:

Freman
13-01-2008, 11:29 AM
hi everyone,

from another thread, he claims to be 27/m and cannot find girlfriend, so now he is planning to go FL and enjoy his first time.

-----------------------------

I guessed to answer his question, you carry your IC to the FL.

after doing it, the FL will take a little chop (those used by kids) and chop a red circle behind your IC. That means you no longer virgin.

Also, for FL, you get an ang pow.

if you got gf, your gf will also have this chop. Otherwise, dun do with her, otherwise, she cannot chop your IC officially.

Then next time anyone ask u whether you still virgin or not, show them your chop on your IC.

SharkMan
13-01-2008, 11:55 AM
I'm glad your nick is dummydummy cos you're truly a fucking DUMMY!

Don't the young generation of kids know what it means by checking the dictionary... Merriam-Webster defines a virgin as (among other definitions): "a person who has not had sexual intercourse"....

Oh and if you want to know what "sexual intercourse" is, go check the fucking dictionary, dummy!

dummydummy
13-01-2008, 02:15 PM
hi all bro,

sorry it should be *never, not "need", type wrongly. Yea, i know wat is fj,hj, or bj, what i mean is the hj by other, not DIY. From the reply, i guess i will not lose it as long as there is not fj involve.

thanx for all the bro's answer

asdfghjkl
13-01-2008, 03:45 PM
Your penis has to enter a human female's vagina ... :cool:

scott999
13-01-2008, 05:17 PM
Your penis has to enter a human female's vagina ... :cool:

TS,

Even Zhuge Liang has also given you advice liaoz.
Hope u can refrain from posting such level of questions again.

Try a topic that is interesting and will bring about discovery and knowledge that will benefit others too.
Im sure with that increased wisdom, so will your rep points too.

Kunotz
14-01-2008, 03:46 PM
I think this is not TS's first dummy question ... here ....

colins
14-01-2008, 04:50 PM
Maybe TS wants to maintain his virginity for his first night while still considering to enjoy other forms of services like HJ and BJ.