PDA

View Full Version : how many samsters have wives/gfs share the same passion of surfing sbf too?

tnb1206
13-01-2008, 01:10 AM
hey guys

just curious...how many have your OC or gf surf SBF too? same passion? hehe:D

my girl just love hanging around here too...she love the stories and of course now the thrill of you guys writing horny stuff to her pic thread....

scott999
13-01-2008, 04:09 AM
Based on my type of posts (my earlier FRs on FLs and best of all, the 'best bonk of 2007' thread - See Signature),
Although i quit FLs liao - gf see liao sure flipped 2 rounds in the air one... :D

My FcukBuddy surfs this forum though.
Maybe just to make sure i keep my promise not to engage FLs again.

And also, i guess fellow guy and lady samsters here are more 'real'.
We dare to speak our mind.

Unlike some other forums,
the members act innocent and pretend to be wholesome.

Like some ppl i know - the type sunday go church, saturday go geylang kind.
(Just an example, no offence to church-goers here; i apologise if it is too typical stereotyping)

vkillers
13-01-2008, 04:19 AM
For me....

Dont think will let my GF know about me surfing in SBF...:D

juzjoin
13-01-2008, 07:43 AM
this site is defintely a no entry for OC.... but I did introduce my FB to it w/o revealing my nick....

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
13-01-2008, 12:54 PM
cannot let them surf wait they know all our tricks & lobangs :D

hotsoup16
13-01-2008, 01:00 PM
I don't c a problem letting them to surf this site. Treat it as a sex knowledge based to them and as long dun let them know yr "nick":D

Freman
13-01-2008, 02:12 PM
I don't c a problem letting them to surf this site. Treat it as a sex knowledge based to them and as long dun let them know yr "nick":D

hi,

I think first thing that OC and gf will do is search all post by me... and see which FL I asked before.... how many FR I post before......

even if the search is negative, she will suspect I use PM to ask for contacts... etc... then she will check my points, is ask me how come my points higher than people, issit I post her naked photos (as mentioned in flowerpod).......

so it's endless.... no point... if they come here.... then I wouldn't post anything here anymore.....

btw, I did meet my FB from sammyboy......

cereal-killer
13-01-2008, 02:17 PM
my wife is a member here :) she's posted before, but not much...

most of the time, she reads and laughs at the questions posted...

Romeo
13-01-2008, 05:01 PM
my ex used to check to see if i've posted our pics coz kanna caught once before. censored the face but she knows it's my dick :(

wuxi2
13-01-2008, 05:06 PM
definitely no no for me!even dont know the nick,the things she see,not nice la:D

vkillers
13-01-2008, 09:59 PM
my ex used to check to see if i've posted our pics coz kanna caught once before. censored the face but she knows it's my dick :(

Bro Romeo,
Dick also can recongized :eek: very smart gal :D

Snuber
14-01-2008, 04:44 AM
Dick also can recongized :eek: very smart gal :D
It's not smart lah............ should be a strong sense of familiarity :D

scott999
14-01-2008, 05:18 AM

Some gals have this weird thingy with dicks.

My FB treat my tools as if she owns it!:eek:
Sometimes I feel that my lil's bro is no longer in my possession and control.

vkillers
14-01-2008, 05:22 AM

Guess you are rite....:)

KNN, kena zap by 4 ppl from 25pts to only 12pts...:mad:

vkillers
14-01-2008, 05:23 AM
Some gals have this weird thingy with dicks.

My FB treat my tools as if she owns it!:eek:
Sometimes I feel that my lil's bro is no longer in my possession and control.

My ex also told me that my dick belong to her....:eek:

Say no other gals is allow to touch, and even sleeping also holding my cock then can sleep :o

uiop
14-01-2008, 07:13 AM
My gf know i surf SBF,wanted to have my ID and PS but i just don't give :p

protector
14-01-2008, 10:22 AM
Bro uiop, like that if ever she finds out, how ah... better dont post any FR.

For me, its a secret ... but you never know ....

the_e_ones
14-01-2008, 12:29 PM
Too much at stake...die, die cannot reveal nick! ;)

Romeo
14-01-2008, 12:33 PM
hee hee i think is extra sensitive and observant lor. looking out for specific mole or shape :P another thing is i backside itchy last time always will exchange mms with her so she got pics to compare. even call sammybro to change my nick liao also no use. Romeo is my changed nick hee hee

ps: thanks bro humceepang for yr points but i can't post the pics up liao coz don't keep them anymore as a form of respect to her. :)

marine boy
14-01-2008, 01:19 PM
Haha if my oc or gf surf, I know their nick good, but die die my nick cannot be made know to them ...

uiop
14-01-2008, 01:45 PM
Bro uiop, like that if ever she finds out, how ah... better dont post any FR.

For me, its a secret ... but you never know ....

I have been very faithful to her.So no worry as there will be no FR :D

Hades
14-01-2008, 01:55 PM
Maybe some bros OC or GFs also surf this site but not known only ... so when talking also can use lingo peculiar to SBF, like senior zapping or up points .. fl dome ... etc

tnb1206
14-01-2008, 04:38 PM
ummm...from the feedback..seems like not alot of wives/gfs are "allowed" to know anything of what the guys do here..haha

I used to do that too...until we achieved the mutual understanding from my girl..and end of the day..the girls are also curious of whats going on in SBF...
she normally go about reading this section...while i hang around in the pic ssection haha...guys are more visual i guess...hahaa

I knew a few exs or gfs...actually they also know about SBF and some are even members, but they just read what the guys post....(maybe to know more about the guys)

maybe you guys can intro to ur partners in a casual manner...haha..maybe as a teaser...who knows...get her "addicted" to this site and you might get your fantasy realised!!! hehee but then its definitely a BET....:D

girls also has their fantasies u know...:)

Xiao Hei
14-01-2008, 04:45 PM
Bro not a good idea right .... you know gals are definitely the jealous kind, even if they dont say, if you write about them, they may not be happy, or they be unhappy about your Exs etc ... so better be secret about it .... am sure at least 95% or more of samsters are like me .... (paiseh figure just my feeling)

adam&eve
15-01-2008, 12:51 AM
Me & Hub share the same nick. We surf SBF together but mostly I'm the one who do the reading and action. He enjoy it so he don't bother as I seldom post too prefer to read thoes stories & FR.

aihoannil
15-01-2008, 11:03 AM
Looks like quite a number surf SBF together with OC/GFs or with their knowledge :eek:

I suppose everybody have their own thinking ... but for me, definitely no ...

And one more thing to note, the worse is to share surfing of SBF with FL or KTV gals who end up knowing what we are doing, putting their pics, talking about their performances etc .... worse when bros got regulars