PDA

View Full Version : horny gf and sister

itchytesti
12-01-2008, 04:37 PM
I can still recalled when i am 24 year old i used to work in Sxxx company. The company there do not have any incentive or pay raise but what is best known in the company is free fxxx. I have fuck a few girls in the company but the most memorable bonk is with a 18 year old girl. Her stat is 34B/24/34. At that time she is studying and working part time in that company. She was having her O's lvl tat year and since i am a poly grad she ask me for help in her studies. There is one day which i and her work in the 3-11 shift and after work she asked me whether i can teach her math as there is some solution which she cant solve so i promise to teach her.

I went with her to her home after work and there is no ppl around at that time. She told me that her parent is always overseas and only left with her and her sister at home. At that time i imagine that i can screw her, she is not very pretty but it is man nature when you are alone with a girl right.

itchytesti
12-01-2008, 04:52 PM
She show me some photo of her family and when i saw her sister, i start to have a hard on. Her sister is those type of JC girl with long hair and fair complexion. I saw some photo of her in a short mini skirt. I told her that her sister look quite pretty and she ask me whether need her to introduce to her sister to me, i am paisei that time so i say don't need but my mind is thinking or raping her.

After the first time i went to her hse, i start to become more close to her and whenever she need help in her math she would ask me for help and soon her house were like my second hse to me.

The third visit to her house i saw her sister, she is indeed much more pretty than in the photo. My little bro start to erect, and i am in my tight pant and my hard on can be seen easily. Her sister saw me and went up to me to introduce herself to me. Her eye were looking down when walking toward me and i know she can see my hardon. Her name is jessica and i introduce myself to her too. She tease me and say my pant were tight and she could see my penis shape. Oh my, once i heard this, i knew that she is someone who is very open minded.

to be continued...

bigmannow
12-01-2008, 05:30 PM
Renting flats here:)

dirtymonk82
12-01-2008, 06:07 PM
real story? which company is that? i thinking of changing job :p

hotsoup16
12-01-2008, 06:24 PM
not 4getting me too:D

techienator
12-01-2008, 06:44 PM
goody.. renting a space here too.. waiting for more updates.. :D

Eric22
12-01-2008, 07:28 PM
NIce build up... However posting abit too short.:)

mustbang
12-01-2008, 08:31 PM
I tot O level is 16 years old take de...

at most sec5 17yrs old.

agentwilson
12-01-2008, 08:46 PM
woooo...interesting~~~
:D

Snuber
12-01-2008, 09:59 PM
I tot O level is 16 years old take de...

at most sec5 17yrs old.

Got pte candidates retaking mah..... :D

HumpBackOak
12-01-2008, 11:07 PM
best known free fuck company

tot school holidays over already

virginboy
12-01-2008, 11:19 PM
Sxxx Company ==> Slut Company

no wonder got free fugs

chai1020
12-01-2008, 11:22 PM
Can i join ur company?? hope to read ur next post soon :D

Red-Card
13-01-2008, 12:28 AM
Wondering anyway you can ost her family photo here?

itchytesti
13-01-2008, 02:42 AM
I ask her jessica for her hp number immediately but she rejected me in a bitchy tone she that she don't know me well enough, i told her that once she give me her hp no we will get to know each other well enough. In the end she give up and give me. I know that in her mind she is thinking how i wish i can have that naughty stick in her hole. I say to her i will msg her and after that i went to teach janey who is the younger sister who work in the same company as me.

Halfway when i am teaching janey she pop a question asking me whether i have a gf and i tell her no. She immediately say that she like me for a long time. i have no time to answer and her tongue were inside my mouth frenching like no tomoro. i cant control my self i immediately squeeze both her breast and massage them. She close her eye and moan like she is in the 7th heaven. i unhook her bra and saw to protruding slightly bigger than 20cents coin pinkish nipple. I use my tongue to suck on it and round around her nipple, she was busying unzipping my pants.My little bro pop out from my pant and pointing towards her face, she wan me to fuck her but i do not have a condom therefore i propose to her 69 and she agree. I lick her pink cunt and god she is so wet, she squirt on my face, she blow me but her bj was short and i couldnt cum. In the end she hj me and i finally cum on her hand. She say that i am the first guy to see her whole body. i told her next time i will bring raincoat to break her virgin hole and she agree and ask me to come back tomoro after work.

to be continued..

CandyKisses
13-01-2008, 03:05 AM
20cents coin pinkish nipple? hmmm...

vietshark
13-01-2008, 04:08 AM
Keep coming :)

Camping here for the next installment :D

zl1983
13-01-2008, 10:12 PM
keep it coming..

pokeman71
13-01-2008, 11:34 PM
Camp here liao

wang yu
14-01-2008, 04:33 PM
Wow, going to break her virgin hole in your next instalment ..... :D

AD69
14-01-2008, 05:19 PM
Looking forward to the next installment.

itchytesti
14-01-2008, 11:34 PM
i didnt go back the next day as jessica msg me whether i want to join her for dinner. i agreed and met her at a restaurant near chinatown. i lied to janey telling her that i am meeting my ex sch mate thus i cant go satisfied her.the thought of jessica make me hard. i wish that i could screw her and hear her moan. i was waiting and waiting for the time to arrive. i meet her and we sat down and ate. After eating she said that she wanted to shop therefore we went to take a bus down to orchard. We board the bus and it was so crowded. jessica was jus standing opposite me. She was talking to me face to face and i keep looking down as her eye really get make me high. Suddenly the bus brake and she lose her balance n fell onto me. i could fell her boobs pressing on my body, this give me a hard on. i immediately hugs her and ask her to be more careful, she give me a hugs back in return and press the lower part of her body on my bro. I couldnt help and ask her to alight the bus and i ask whether can we check into hotel 81. i was shock that she agree.

i book a room for 3 hrs and were so paisei as this is my first time. Jessica and i check in the hotel room. She was wearing a tights and a shirt. i remove her tights and saw her pink cunt. i went down to lick her and she commented that both her ex bf couldnt lick well like i do. she ndress me and i slowly undress her top too, in less than 20sec we were both naked on the bed. i asked her whether she could blow me and within sec she was alr giving me a hell load of fun sucking on my lollipop that i nearly cum, lucky i stop her in time. i did her raw as she say that it was her safe period, i waited no money and insert into her lovehole, it was so tight and wet, i pump her and she was moaning like no tomoro, i did her doggy n saw her tits shaking vogorously, this scene make me cum in no time, i withdrawn and cum on her face. she like my cum so much and said that i was the first to cum on her face.

to be continued

thisisme
14-01-2008, 11:41 PM
keep it going .. ;)

techienator
15-01-2008, 01:11 AM
great one.. more please.. :D

reamer
15-01-2008, 10:44 AM
room for rent..

corvette
15-01-2008, 10:47 AM
Wow bro, you are the first one to see her complete naked body but she is not a virgin .... :confused: her previous BF never see :cool:

singexpat
15-01-2008, 12:20 PM
TS confirmed muz b veri yan dao...

otherwise girls will juz slap him when he asked them go hotel 81 out of sudden...:rolleyes:

yuichi
15-01-2008, 12:32 PM
share more.

AD69
15-01-2008, 01:54 PM
Some guys have all the luck.

Young_Gun
26-01-2008, 12:58 PM
i wonder will the story end up with a 3some..... that will be nice.... :D

VSOP Martell
26-01-2008, 04:48 PM
Y stop?? Pls cont.... :)