PDA

View Full Version : Six to Twelve... the monster.

liberatte
11-01-2008, 04:56 PM
I think its time to start another story. This next one, I am writing because I am a little free in the office. I may be a little long winded in the beginning (I usually am) but please bare with me and please be patient. I will try to post as often as possible.

Prologue

24 Million US dollars, that would IS a large sum of money for somebody to have. I smiled to myself as I buckled my seatbelt on the first class flight from LA. It will be a very long flight back home to Singapore. I recalled back the 3 month long stint that I had in LA and the turn of events which has happened over there.

3 months ago, I was cramped in the economy class Singapore Airlines flight to the city of angels. That was my first trip there for a little business. I work for this semiconductor company and was supposed to do a number of presentations for many potential clients over there. Well, usually business trips would actually involve 1 client but, my boss thinks that it will be more economical if we would use up all the time that I have there. Sadly, that was always the case for medium Singaporean companies.

Anyway, I hailed a cab and I was off to my hotel. I felt as though I was floating because I tried not sleeping the whole flight. It was already about 9pm there. I was due to present in about 12 hours time. I felt a rumble in my stomach. It was time for ‘breakfast’ or rather dinner. I asked the taxi driver to stop by any drive through fast food outlet along the way. Dinner was superb and I managed to plonk myself on the bed of this 3 star hotel downtown in LA. According to the map, the first company is just supposed to be 2 blocks away.

I woke up in the morning all fresh and ready for the day. Before hailing the cab, I went over to the nearest 7-11 store and grabbed myself some bread and coffee. Then I saw a contraption, printed on it was the green text of the California State Lottery. Well, needless to say, I actually bought 1 ticket and kept it safely in my wallet. I checked the date and the results are due to be published on Saturday. Some people say that if you buy lottery from an unknown place, it will keep you safe from harms way. At least this was what I heard from my grand mother.

Well, I got in line to hail a taxi. On my left are my laptop and my ‘breakfast’. I was actually looking the other way waiting for the taxi; I totally forgot that their traffic is from the opposite direction. The crowd was getting thicker and suddenly I felt a shove from my back and I lost balance. I fell forward and the next thing I remembered was the sound of the horn of an oncoming taxi. Then, everything was dark…

liberatte
11-01-2008, 04:57 PM
Chapter 1-The hospital

I awoke from my deep slumber and had a look at the unfamiliar surroundings. I tried to get up but I couldn’t really feel my legs. My head hurts like after being hit by a hammer. As my vision cleared, I can see that I was on a bed and my head was in bandages. I looked at my legs; it was bandaged and were not in casts. So, I breathed a sense of relieve as I knew that nothing happened to my bones.

I was actually checking out the damage done and suddenly I touched my pelvis. It seemed like they put me on something like a nappy. I had a peek from the top opening and found bandages on my entire pelvis. I was concentrating and wondered what happened I didn’t notice the nurse coming in for a checkup. “Oh dear, you’re awake already!” She said in disbelieve. She came over and placed her tray on the bedside table. She pressed a button next to the bed which looked like an intercom. “Lim from room 12 is awake, please send for doctor Grees.” She looked at me and helped me sit up. “What happened?” I asked. She looked me and gave me a sad look, “Doctor Grees will tell you everything later.”

Over the next 2 hours of so, the doctor explained everything. I was hit by the oncoming taxi when this guy pushed me and tried to rob my laptop. He has been caught and the laptop is in the cupboard along with all my other stuffs. Anyway, I just had a slight concussion on my head and I’ve been out for 4 days. However, I was totally taken aback by the not so good news that the doctor told me, “Mr. Lim, not only you have a concussion on your head but your groin hit something as well. We have tried our best to reconnect the muscles but that has to be done via plastic surgery. In other words, you will not be able to have an intercourse.” I was totally devastated over the news. I was alone in LA and I was hit with such news. I was told to rest for 2 more days in the hospital before I can go home.

The first thing I looked for was my mobile phone. I found it in the pocket of my work pants. I quickly dialed my boss’s number. With a sleepy voice, my boss answered, “Lim, I hope you have a good excuse to tell me! You have been missing for the past 4 days! The client’s are sore that you didn’t turn up for all the appointments that we made! What were you thinking?” Before I could say anything else, “Anyway, when you come back to Singapore I want you to surrender you company assets.” I tried to answer him, but he has already fired me. I know my boss lost millions because I was in the hospital and I know his style, he likes to make assumptions and he will never back on a decision. Anyhow, I think I am better off. The next step for me was to find enough money to do plastic surgery when I go back to Singapore. I was surprised that I was more angry than sad at that time because of an incident that ruined my whole life.

At the turn of events, I was dropped by the taxi back at my hotel. I was quite lucky that my boss has paid for the room for 2 weeks. So, I thought… I went to my room and swiped the keycard. It didn’t open. I tried a few more times and went down to the reception. Then I was told the bad news. My boss checked me out and all my luggage were at the storage. I had no choice and I checked in a small motel. My company’s credit card was cancelled as well. So, I had to use my own to purchase the return ticket. Well, even that is bust. Looks like I am stuck in LA with absolutely nothing.

I took a bath in the bathroom of the filthy motel and got ready for bed. It has only been 5 days here and I was really beginning to hate my fate. I won’t know if I have enough money for food for the next 2 days. Well, I promised myself that I will get even with my boss. He will need to pay dearly for this. I checked my pants for loose change and inside my wallet; I found the lottery ticket inside. Well, in LA, I am not too sure on where I can actually find the results, so I checked all major newspapers there for the results until I found 1. By the way, I was doing this at the reception. I took that piece of paper back to the room and slowly compared my ticket.

liberatte
11-01-2008, 04:58 PM
Chapter 2 – Strike 3! You’re out.

I read the numbers printed on the newspaper. 10, 23, 45, 32, 62 then there was this thing called Mega number 23. Well, I didn’t really understand much but I would assume it’s like SportsToto at home. Anyhow, I started to really concentrate on the numbers… I had a look at my first number… 10.. not a bad start… 23 Michael Jordan’s number.. 45 another of MJ’s number… ok, so far so good, I am having 3 already.. then 32 my age.. good choice… and I didn’t dare to look at the last number… could it be? My finger was still covering the last number on my ticket and slowly I opened it… I nearly died of a heart attack and I tried not to scream. Suddenly, all my gloom went away for the moment. Then I read the back of the ticket again. It explained that the Mega number is like a jackpot! I was not sure how much my prize money will be.

The next morning, I checked out and hailed a cab. I gave the driver an address that I’ve written on a piece of paper. About an hour later, he dropped me at this office like building. I looked for a signboard that says California State Lotto and entered. The security guard there starred at me as I entered. I was in unwashed clothes and really looked like a bum. I would stare too if I was a guard. Anyhow, I went to the nearest counter (the place was literally empty). “Good morning sir, how can I help you?” asked the girl behind the counter. I managed a weak smile and replied, “How much did I win?” I pulled out my ticket and showed her. Well, she was silent for a while after scanning the ticket. Then she asked me for my identification which I gave her my passport. She went into the office situated behind her counter and came out with another guy. Obviously, he is the manager. He came out and ushered me to a room at the side.

“Congratulations Mr Lim, you have just won yourself 24 Million.” He said in a cool tone. I could not hold myself anymore. I jumped and hugged him. Next he gave me a cheque with my name on it with $24,000,000 printed on it. Well, this trip isn’t so bad after all. The next thing that I needed to do was to think of a way to get the money back to Singapore. Anyhow, since I am here, I might as well find a bank and cash in. I got to a bank (same bank as the cheque issued) and I asked to open an account. Well, it was pretty fast and within an hour, I got my chequebook and a debit card.

A week passed and now, its time for me to be ushered into the operations theater again. Well, with this kind of money, I might as well get my penis repaired before going back to Singapore. Anyhow, I paid a little extra (about $50,000) to the doctor performing the surgery. I know exactly how to exploit the cash. The doctor promised me that I will love my equipment when they are done. Anyhow, the operation lasted about 6 hours. I was told to rest for 3 days and they used a kind of drug to keep the urine at bay for me. Anyhow, I woke up at the hospital bed after 3 agonizing days; the doctor came in for an inspection. It was time to have a look. I was nervous to know the results. The doctor assured me that he did not leave any wounds visible. Anyhow, I have to again abstain from sex for the next 2 months or so before I can reuse my equipment. Now, the doctor slowly unwrap the bandage around my pelvic area. To my surprise, he did a wonderful job on the operation.

liberatte
11-01-2008, 04:59 PM
Chapter 3 – how I measure up.

Three months in the states for therapy and healing was all I needed. I would think that family members would have missed me. I lived well and I actually managed to transfer all the money to my Singapore bank account. I’ve had a comfortable 3 months in US. Anyhow, I got up and went to the toilet. From now on, I won’t be the same again. I unzipped my loose baggy jeans and dug my hands into my jeans. The length reached my thighs and I pulled out an 8” flaccid penis. I had to aim it at the toilet bowl with both hands as it was as wide as a 500ml mineral water bottle.

I slowly tucked the 8” back into my jeans. Lucky for my height of about 6’, nobody seems to notice an extra piece of meat on my thighs. I slowly walk back to my seat just in time for lunch, or was it dinner? I wasn’t even sure of the time. Anyway, I must comment that stewardesses in first class really have a class of their own. The one serving my meal is quite sweet looking and she’s about 5’7”. Also, she has a body that can cause lots of road accidents. I would recon a 34C at least with slim waist. I think she can be my first target. Over the past 2 months, I’ve also spent a lot of time learning how to actually pick up chicks.

After the meal, every cabin crew on board was busy cleaning up. As Annie came over (I read her name tag), I asked her for a blanket and told her to take her time. After a while, she came back with my request. She turned to leave and I blurted out, “Annie, stay for a while.” She looked a little surprised, “What can I do for you sir?” she asked. Well, since it is night and most of the passengers are already asleep, I told her that I am bored and couldn’t really sleep so I asked her for some company. I moved myself to the window seat and asked Annie to have a seat. I left the blanket on my original seat so she won’t heat her cute ass. She sat next to me and smiled, “So, what would you like to talk about?” Well, that was quite direct. I replied in a cool tone, “How about you being my girlfriend?” Annie eyes got even bigger and she was very surprised by my bold proposal. I continued, “When will be the next time you’ll fly?” With that, she relaxed a little and told me that she’ll be here for 2 weeks. Anyway, she’s Singaporean Chinese and she’s not more than 22 years old. As for boyfriend, she dumped her ah beng when she joined Singapore Airlines because he was complaining that she’s flying too often. His loss.

At the end, she has agreed to have dinner with me the next day. As far as dinner is concerned, I let her choose the place. We exchanged numbers and she gave me her address. It turned out that I had to take a cab home…

-ok guys, last one for the day... will be back on monday.

ChuiTaLan
11-01-2008, 05:22 PM
Wow! bro, u're back! love ur Alex story to bits....been waiting for ur next story....n finally, here it is!
Will b camping here liao. :D

Pearl
11-01-2008, 05:59 PM
Reporting in line too..

Two Thumbs Up for my fav writer.

Dont keep us in suspense too long bro

ravish
11-01-2008, 06:11 PM
Camp here too ... :D

teebs_darklord
11-01-2008, 07:09 PM
Another story to read...Not bad siah...

minah
11-01-2008, 08:34 PM
Good story bro,waiting for more...:)

yongs
11-01-2008, 09:33 PM
going to camp here too

liewching
11-01-2008, 11:55 PM
Good start,bro.:D:D Camp here too!

HardonMedic
12-01-2008, 07:19 AM
really well written, well done bro :)

techienator
12-01-2008, 10:06 AM
bro.. well written.. camping here for more.. :)

GTOKING
12-01-2008, 10:17 AM
champ here liao .............and set up a beer stall.:D

AD69
12-01-2008, 10:17 AM
Pitching my tent here too. :D

lsly
12-01-2008, 11:20 AM
Good story .. waiting for more .. tks bro

Terry_Terence
12-01-2008, 10:01 PM
wow!nice story!keep it up bro:)

liberatte
15-01-2008, 11:24 AM
Hi all, sorry for being late. Yesterday was an extremely busy day for me... here's the next installment.

Chapter 4- Hunting season now open

Well, it was about 8 in the morning when I got home. As I have expected, everything was as I have left them, messy. A few months ago, I was rushing to get out of the house because of the assignments boss gave me. Anyway, I am still living in this HDB flat my parents left me. Not much of a view I would say. I slept for 2 hours.

The next thing I heard was my alarm going off. I took a quick bath while admiring my dong. Honestly, I have been a good boy for the past 3 months and I have yet to see an erection from my ‘new’ penis. The doctor advised that it may not be so perfect yet. Well, I wasn’t worried a bit on that. I went to my luggage and pulled out a bottle of pills given by the doctor to ‘strengthen’ the muscles a little bit.

I took the laptop and every single file that belonged to the company including an empty box. I hailed a cab and I was on my way to the office. I was thinking, what am I doing in a cab? I told the nice driver to drop me off instead at the nearest Honda showroom. I was going to get my dream car. Well, transaction went on fine and I was driving my Honda Type R out of the showroom by 2 in the afternoon. (I paid via ‘debit card’). I just wonder why car sales people have to be all men.

Anyhow, I parked my car at the office car park. I walked slowly to my ‘ex company’. I was greeted by Fiza, the receptionist. Well, she’s another SYT Nasi Lemak that I’ve been eying for a long time. She has a sweet look and didn’t look like she has popped out 2 kids already. “Hi Fiz, I’ll need a visitor tag.” I said looking quite sad. She looked bug eyed and was actually wondering why. I continued, “Ray fired me.” She gave me a tag and I went in straight to the familiar office where I have worked for the past 5 years. I went straight to my desk and found another person there. This really burned me hard. Anyway, I went straight in to Ray’s room. I didn’t bother knocking. He was surprised to see me. I placed the lousy laptop and my badge on his table and asked him about my stuffs. He had those things placed in the store room. I slowly walked to the pantry and took my stuffs from the storeroom.

On the way out, I met Ling; who was coming in for coffee. Well, it was quite sad to leave a company with so many SYT around. Ling came in about 5 months ago and I’ve been her mentor since she came. “Lim! I heard of the bad news, it is his loss.” Well, that’s the kindest thing I have heard for a long time. Anyway, Ling has agreed to have dinner with me tonight as a ‘farewell’ and as a way of saying thank you. Also, I got to learn that Ray will be going outstation for a nice 2 weeks from her. This will indeed give me enough time for my operations.

I walked back to my car and placed my stuffs there. Then from there, I walked over to the nearest 7-11. Well, needless to say, its time to stock up a little. I went straight to the counter and took a box (yes a box) of extra large condoms. As I was paying, I got a tap on my shoulders. It was Mrs. Wong a.k.a Mrs Ray. Well, we have been friends all the while and I was the one who introduced her to ray about 2 years ago. She stands 5’6” and I can say she’s quite tall and she just had her 23 birthday bash last month. “Didn’t Ray ask you to come to the party?” She asked. “I’ll tell you the whole story over tea, is it OK?” I asked her back. Well, she agreed and after paying, we walked over to Starbucks and had a seat. The whole journey, we were silent and I can see that she was anticipating my story.

At Starbucks, I told her the whole story of what happened to me in LA. However, I kept my penis and my lotto a secret. I can see that she was starting to feel sorry for me. She was quite speechless at that point then she added, “Ray told me that you rejected the invitation and you had something to do.” That snake! I just wonder what Grace saw in him. “Do you have any job now?” She asked. “To be honest, I have no job now. You have some place where I can find a decent living?” I shot. She gave a chuckle and told me that she needed somebody in her boutique. Ray gave her some money to open up a boutique about a year ago and she only hired girls. Being in places like Orchard, she needed at least a man to do the heavy stuffs. How can I reject her?

ChuiTaLan
15-01-2008, 11:34 AM
Bro, finally u're back! pls continue!! :D

tOmAski33
15-01-2008, 11:37 AM
Good story..
Please keep it up..
Waiting for your next instalments..

lsly
15-01-2008, 11:41 AM
Hehe, bro you are back ... waiting for the ...

Taoist
15-01-2008, 11:58 AM
Wah, have 24m USD and reconstructive surgery on didi. Sure an interesting story.

liberatte
15-01-2008, 12:18 PM
One more for lunch...

Chapter 5- Prey turned predator.

We sat at Starbucks for a moment longer and I was to start work on Monday. What would a multimillionaire be doing working in a small boutique? Well, definitely I have my ulterior motives. Anyhow, it was about 6pm already and it was time to pick up Ling at the office. While walking back to the lobby, I sent Ling an SMS. A moment later she replied that she was on her way down. Well, I thought long and hard on what the night is going to be. I have equipment that I could not use yet. Well, Ling is just another girl next door that you just want to make her your wife one day.

At last, I see Ling walking out from the elevator towards me. Something looked different with her. She must have applied some make up back at the office just now. Now, she has presented herself as a more elegant office lady. With her coat in hand and her hair tied up in a bun, I noticed for the first time that this little girl really has the curves. From what I see, she has got at least B cups. Being a little conservative, she actually buttons her blouse all the way up. Well, with a smile Ling greeted me. “Where do you plan to take me?” She said like a little girl. Well, I can’t really blame her as she has just reached 21.

Well, she was going to hail a cab when I stopped her. “How hungry are you?” I asked. “Not so at the moment. Where do you plan to go?” She asked. “Come with me.” I took her bag and we walked over to the car park. “I didn’t know you have a set of wheels?” she said mockingly. Well, as we were near to the car I pressed on the alarm and the engine of the car started up automatically. Wide eyed, Ling looked at me, “Wow! That… that’s… just wow!” was all she could say. “What are you waiting for, get in!” I snapped her out of her self provoked trance.

We were on our way to the East coast for some seafood when Ling just broke the silence. “When did you buy this ride? And how?” Well, Ling as I knew has something for cars and she likes to ride in sports cars. We chatted a while longer when we reached Changi. I stopped and both of us savor the nice taste of seafood in one of the restaurants there. Ling suggested that we get ourselves a drink. I didn’t really want to be caught drunk driving on my first night out with my car. “Tomorrow you’re not working?” I asked. Then she reminded me, “Tomorrow is Saturday silly! Your ex boss don’t pay me enough to work during weekends.” We laughed. I suggested that we buy some alcohol and head over to her house for a drink. She was happy with the idea, then, “Go your house cannot meh?” Well, of course I agreed.

We bought some drinks from the nearest 7-11. We were at the bottom of my HDB flat. “My house very messy… I have not cleaned up for the past 3 months.” I reminded her. We went up to the third level and I opened the door to darkness. I turned on the lights and Ling was laughing hysterically. “I really thought you were joking about the condition of your house!” That really hurt a little though. I jokingly said, “You’re not here to help me clean, of course dirty lar.” Anyway, I placed the bottles on my dining table and went for leak. I came back and Ling was sitting at the table holding a box. I looked closer and it was the box of rubber that I have bought earlier! Ling was grinning at me and there was an awkward silence for a while.

Macallan12
15-01-2008, 01:48 PM
Please continue the story !

the_e_ones
15-01-2008, 02:27 PM
Bro liberatte, i have just converted to become you avid fan. Thanks for the story, nice build up... :)

liberatte
15-01-2008, 02:40 PM
See you guys tomorrow... I rushed this out before my meeting.

Chapter 6- together.

“I never knew you had a girlfriend?!” Ling said puzzled. “I don’t… I bought these just..” Before I could finish Ling stepped in again, “You’re not planning to use it on me are you?” I really didn’t know what to say. I always though that only drunks would say such words. Anyway, I quickly grab the box and threw it into my bedroom and onto my bed. I closed the door quickly.

I changed the topic back to the drinks just to divert her attention a little hoping that she will forget about it. I popped the whiskey and by the time we finished the bottle, Ling was talking gibberish. However, I do sense that she knows what she was talking about. “Ok, time for bed! It is already 3am” I said. Ling ignored me and continued her pointless talk. That was when she looked me straight in the eyes. “Do you like me?” She said. I was taken aback a little by what she was saying. “Ever since I joined the company, you’ve always been kind to me and I’ve always thought of you.” She continued.

This sounded like a love story going my way however, I know my condition. “I can’t…” She stopped me, “You don’t find me attractive?” She crawled nearer to me and placed one of her hands on my thighs. “I do find you attractive but I can’t perform…” She paused and looked at me for a while. Her hand moved higher up my thighs and up to my groin. I tried moving away a little bit and that was when she placed her other hand on my other thigh. She was in front of me now and she was stunned like a deer being shined by headlights for her hand was on my flaccid penis. I could feel her hand there and finally she spoke, “Is that your….?” I looked at her and nodded. “This is the second surprise you have given me today!”

Quickly, Ling went to my zipper and pulled it down. Then she unbuckled my pants and pulled it down. I wasn’t wearing anything underneath and the 8” of useless meat just plopped to the middle. She smiled as she took out 1 finger and poked it at the side. For a long time, I have never felt this but it was something like a jolt of electricity hitting the base of my spine. Then she gave my penis another jab. I could feel more and more blood rushing into my penis. Finally, I could feel some life there. “I have never seen 1 so huge!” Ling exclaimed. I can see that she was quite exited. Just then, using her right hand, she held my penis and brought her face nearer. As I was getting my first hard-on for the past 3 month, Ling fell face first onto my tummy.

“Ling, are you alright?” I asked. I was hoping for some action but as I turned her around, I noticed that she has passed out from the alcohol. Only 1 bottle and she’s out cold. Well, I won’t want her to call rape. So, being a gentleman, I helped her up and got my pants up again. I brought her to my bed and laid her down. Her face was red and there was nothing I could do to wake her up. I got my spare pillow and blanket. I was tipsy too. Then all I remembered was me tucking myself in for a nice sleep ahead.

Snuber
15-01-2008, 03:13 PM
Nice story build up and can sense its fullness. Hopefully, you can continue the way it's done

Taoist
16-01-2008, 06:00 PM
For a moment. I thot the guys monster zapped her :p. Please continue. Look forward to next installment

chongster
16-01-2008, 06:21 PM
I thought she got whacked by the monster and black out :p

liberatte
17-01-2008, 04:40 PM
Sorry guys... got bz...

Chapter 7 – Tent up

I was awoken by the familiar buzz of my alarm clock. As usual, I reached out to switch it off just like a daily routine. Well, I think that you’d agree that waking up and getting out of bed are 2 very different things. I can’t see clearly but I can still follow the sound of the clock. As I got nearer, the piece of irritating plastic seemed to be going further away. I coil myself for a pounce at the clock and I sprang. Instead of reaching for a hard surface, I felt something warm and soft. I finally came to my senses and behold, my hand was touching Ling on her left breast.

Ling awoke way before I did and she was playing with my alarm clock. At the mean time, she was actually teasing me with the clock. “You don’t need to be so impolite early in the morning.” She said, breaking ice for the day. I looked at the clock and it was already about 1030am. Well, at least I’ve rested enough. Then Ling spoke again, “Can’t get enough of touching?” I quickly removed my hand and I could feel myself blush for a while.

I croaked an apology to Ling and she stared at me with a little disappointment in her face. “You are not a really good liar…” I was quite shock at her words. “You said you could not perform but see…” She pointed at my crotch and I lift my head to have a look. What I saw was joy! My penis has come to life and I didn’t really have to take the pills. I remembered what the doctor told me. He said that if one day I were to have a hard-on naturally, then I can actually use it. Before I could react, Ling started purring and she came closer to me. “You like to touch?” She asked while grabbing my hand and placing it back to her breast. “You touch me, I touch you back…” Without hesitation, her hand went into my shorts and I could feel that she was stroking my penis, playing with it like a toy.

She gave me a peck on the cheeks. All the while, I was still dumbfounded by both her boldness as well as my own or rather my penis’s accomplishment. Then her hand moved to the head. Ling’s eyes light up as she screamed, “Oh my God!” Then, she immediately tugged my shorts down to my knees. I was as surprised as she was. Standing upright in front of me was a rod approximately 12” tall and was as hard as steel. Well, I always thought that huge penises were soft much like porn movies that I used to watch but I was proven wrong. Ling was exited at that point and she reached out to hold my penis with both hands. It seemed that she was like being hypnotized by the sheer size of it. Ling turned to me, “What are you going to name it?” She exclaimed playfully to me… “We’ll call it… errmmmm… Monster!” I managed to smile an acknowledgement to Ling, “Monster it is…”

Ling brought out her tongue and licked the base of the penis and slowly moved up to the head. From where I was lying, the head was as big as a mineral water bottle. Ling was kneeling in between my legs and she was kissing Monster on the head. She slowly opened her mouth and tried to eat Monster. However, it was just a little too big for her. I could now say goodbye to blowjobs forever. Anyway, she started to spit on Monster to lubricate it. The next thing I saw was Ling standing over me and slowly peeling off her skirt and panties revealing a neatly trimmed bush. I could see that it was all wet. “Please be gentle, I have never had anything bigger than six before.” Slowly, she lowered herself to Monster. I could see Monster at the opening of her vagina and slowly her eyes begin to close and her facial expression change from being cheerful to a face full of agony as she tried to insert Monster into her. Then, she stood up again and looked me in the eye, “Eat me!”

WOOHOO
17-01-2008, 05:16 PM
slowly slowly slowly....wahahahahahhahahahaha!!!1 Build it up bro!!

singexpat
17-01-2008, 11:36 PM
OMG... mineral bottle...

nw every pussy will feel like virgin...:D

kerw
18-01-2008, 12:02 AM
Nice story. Please continue.....

mehamsap2
18-01-2008, 02:13 PM
Good write-up, bro.

Awaiting for next installment.;)

Sensory Sniper
21-01-2008, 12:35 PM
Couldn't wait for yr next installment bro...

liberatte
21-01-2008, 01:53 PM
-I was wrong about being free... haiz... work pilling up.. gonna be slow bros..

Chapter 8- Breaking Fast

I think the look and smile on my face that instant deserved a Kodak moment. She jumped onto my face and I was lucky to even get a breath in. Her vagina was partly shaved leaving a sparse triangle just above her clit. Immediately as her vagina touches my lips, I could already taste the sweetness of her juices flowing out. She is already very wet at that time. Slowly, I took my tongue and lashed out at the already swollen lips on her vagina. I could hear a faint moan even if her thighs were cupping my ears. My tongue was exploring every thing down there except for her clitoris.

I must be lucky to have quite a long and flexible tongue as my tongue was going in and out of her. Her moans were getting louder and louder. Ling was sweating making her blouse translucent a little. Slowly she unbuttoned her blouse and threw against the bed. Then, she unclasped the hook situated in front her bra. It fell to my stomach revealing a pair of beautiful B cups as I’ve expected. Anyway, back to the bottom. I was still lashing my already tired tongue on every piece of flesh near her vagina except the clitoris, then with both hands, she grabbed my head and tried to point my tongue there.

I refused to lick her vagina at that point and she was already quite restless. “Please! Make me cum please! Lick my clit!” Ling begged at the point of shouting. Well, I am a very patient fisherman and waiting is still my game. I still licked everywhere except for her clit. She shouted, “I’ll do whatever you wanttttt… please… make meeee cummmm… !” With that, it was an invitation that I don’t think any hot blooded male would want to reject.

Instead of licking, I opened my mouth a little and sucked at her clitoris. It was begging for attention all this while and as soon as it received the first powerful suck, Ling shrieked in pleasure. I was greeted by gushes of juice coming from her vagina. By now, she was huffing and puffing lying beside me, speechless. When she came to her senses, “That was one of the best orgasms that I have ever felt. Where did you learn all that?” She asked. Well, I told her that it was from an e-book that I’ve downloaded in a local forum. Anyway, I have a very tired mouth and I could see that Monster was still stiff. “Are you ready now?” I asked. Ling slowly nodded.

I went to the bed to get my box of rubber and took one out. After some hard tugging, I finally got it in completely. I really had to compliment that guy who imported the super large condoms to Singapore. Anyway, I laid her at the edge of the bed and slowly spread her legs apart. I gave her vagina a kiss and I kneeled about a feet away starring at monster at the entrance of her vagina. Slowly I guided the head of Monster into her vagina. Ling was grinding her teeth together and closed her eyes as though in pain. “Am I hurting you?” I asked. She gave me a sharp stare and with a sweet but forceful voice, “Please, fuck me… I want your dick inside me! I want Monster!” I needed no second invitation. Then I thrust my hips forward a little and the head has been engulfed fully into her vagina. I can still see that she was in pain.

I slowly pushed another inch into her and she gave out a low moan. After about 8 inches inside, I hit a wall. I think it was the womb. I began to move my hips. At first, Ling was silent but after a while, she began to loosen up and seemed to enjoy it. She was just getting warmed up due to all the action. She gathered enough breath and energy to beg for more, “That’s it! Yeah, fuck me! Split me in half… I have never felt so full in me before!” The dirty talk from her really turned me on and Monster was fucking a very tight pussy. Then when I feel she was already lubricated enough, I began to push the remaining 4 inches into her. Ling gave out a yelp and hugged me tightly. “I have never felt anything like this before! You’re in my womb! You’re in my womb! Fuck me harder!”

I wouldn’t really count on a person that has been abstaining from sex for the past 3 months. After 10 minutes or so, I began to feel pressure in my balls and I felt like cumming. I immediately pulled out Monster and pulled off the rubber. I stroked my dick full length a few times until I erupted! The first and powerful shot hit her face and followed by a salvo of cum all over her body. I have never cummed that much and I blacked out. The last thing I saw before rolling off the bed was the sight of Ling’s pussy gapping open like an invincible dildo was still inside.

steve
21-01-2008, 03:05 PM
Clap Clap Clap.

Well written !

ChuiTaLan
23-01-2008, 03:32 PM
bro, u coming back to continue ur monster story??

liberatte
23-01-2008, 03:43 PM
Hi all, Just woke up... its 7.30am here in London... hopefully will continue writing on my way back home...

techienator
23-01-2008, 04:43 PM
good story here.. monster.. monster.. monster.. more please.. :D

liberatte
28-01-2008, 10:53 AM
Really sorry for disappearing like that. Boarding plane now to come home.

Chapter 9- Flying beauty

When I woke up, it was already about 1830hrs in the evening. Looking at my limp monster covered with cum and previously Ling’s love juices, I realized that I have another date! I rushed to clean up myself and ran to my car. Well, Ling has left after I’ve passed out and she left me a note that said that she will be mine. Well, what a way to start a relationship. Most probably she’ll move in soon, I hope. Anyway, I was quite sad that she didn’t wake me up to say goodbye.

Anyhow I neared Changi and I spotted Annie standing at the taxi stand waiting patiently. I flashed and immediately she noticed me in the car. Well, she really hanged herself loose this time and she only wore jeans and a tight fitting spaghetti straps. Well, looks like this girl was ready to party after all. The outfit was really revealing her curves and her ample chest that her conservative uniform tried to hide.

She greeted me with a smile and entered my car. “Where do you want to bring me?” I asked her. “There is a nice place near Changi Village that I want to show you.” She replied exitedly. Well, we ate and soon it was about 2100hrs. For a first date, I believe that most women would be very disappointed when the guy bringing you out did not bring anything. I have my plans anyway. I drove us down to orchard and I really hope that the mall is still open. Luckily for me, Tiffany’s was still open even though it was about 2130hrs. Annie looked at me, puzzled. I entered and whispered, “You have 10 minutes to choose 1 thing that caught your eye. Her eyes lightened up and like a little girl in a candy store, she moved everywhere to see what she wants. The people behind the counters were already quite annoyed that she was taking so long to choose. Anyway, she chose a pair of earrings randomly because I told her that she had 10 minutes. Well, looks like the little girl is not so little after all, she actually chose a pair that costs $5000. Then immediately, she put on 1 of the earrings. She handed me the other.

“Like this, you will always be close to me.” She said, looking at me with a seductive look. Next, she said, “I want to see your house!” I was quite shocked at that statement and I replied, “You really want to go there meh? I have a very small house and very messy wor.” She looked at me, “I think girlfriends are supposed to pick up messes for their boyfriends, don’t you agree?” I really cannot take any more surprises. But a stewardess volunteering to clean my house, it was too good to be true. We walked hand in hand to my car. On the way to my place, she called her housemate that she will not be going home that night. Well, good things really come to those who wait. Well, I wasn’t planning for what would happen next.

I parked my car near to the familiar HDB flat. “You live here?” She asked, not believing it. Well, she looks like she was really the materialistic type. However, I answered, “Well, what can I say, I am single and don’t have any family members in Singapore. I got to live somewhere right?” Well, she nodded and was really accepting the truth. Anyway, I don’t mind all of these. All of a sudden, I got an SMS from Ling saying that she really missed monster and wanted more. Suddenly, I had an idea. I texted her back and asked her to come however, she has to share. I don’t know if she really understood what I meant by share, but she agreed. Also, I told her that I have another female guest here. Well, I was not too sure if she’s keen on this but honestly, I am to get another sex slave by tonight.

AD69
28-01-2008, 12:41 PM
Looking forward to read the next chapter.

Cytan7
28-01-2008, 01:24 PM
Bro Liberatte, u are back with more stories! :D

mehamsap2
28-01-2008, 04:33 PM
Another sex slave?! How annoying but I guess we all like it...Ain't we.:)

Good story i must say...Sextifying our dream

itsmyfault
08-09-2010, 01:53 PM
no more? pls continue the story

naturegreen
08-09-2010, 02:44 PM
Wow revival of this thread after almost 2 years... Where's TS? We want more!

liberatte
08-09-2010, 06:36 PM
been having writers block for past 2 years. I may or may not continue... just lost all inspiration...

wonderguy
09-09-2010, 10:40 AM
Please continue if you have inspiration. Such a great story!

SGDreamchaser
10-09-2010, 12:22 AM
ya man! u just created a genre of your own!

eeemen
10-09-2010, 01:45 PM
Started to read this and half way I realised its from 2008!! Wow, what a great story, pity bro TS has a block, but will look forward to the continuation. Great Story bro, thanks & cheers ...........

naturegreen
10-09-2010, 08:14 PM
Wow, what a great story, pity bro TS has a block ...........

Hopefully he will come across another sexperience, unblock and get back the inspiration...Any sisters here willing to help him out? :D

itsmyfault
10-09-2010, 11:04 PM
come on bro... dun make us wait for the 3some... u dun need inspiration, u need memory lol

Hoterik
22-10-2010, 11:31 PM
Bro, outstanding story...very good read IMO. Nvr mind about the writers block, take your time, find your inspiration...U have 1 fan waiting...:)
Cheers

gaipauchi
23-10-2010, 01:45 AM
pls finish this great sextifying intro of story TS.......
2 yrs are a lot of time to channel ur sexnrgy back to story...:D

jonni17
23-10-2010, 09:51 AM
TS bro, the link on your sig for the story on alex is not working.

liberatte
24-10-2010, 06:49 PM
Look for it from the threads i started. Should be there.

cedric_sunny
12-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Bro, no more?

wolf2305
12-11-2010, 02:54 PM
TS, quick quick come back, we want to have more more more of your story :)

leejiangming
12-11-2010, 07:26 PM
TS I SALUTE YOU FOR SUCH A GOOD WRITE UP , KEEP IT UP. CAMPING HERE:p

BIONIC
12-10-2011, 06:56 PM
Look for it from the threads i started. Should be there.

New Here. U sure you not pro porn writer. Sure make a good R movie. Love your story. Hope you continue.......Thanks for the good hard-on!!

HayHot
14-10-2011, 07:21 PM
New here and you manage to dig up a 1 year old post.... haa

liberatte
15-10-2011, 01:46 PM
Dont see why not...

xiaocheng
20-08-2013, 04:56 PM
Bro, any more to update ?

CibLover
21-08-2013, 04:35 PM
Camping for writer's block to clear.

TS, please do continue when you can. :)

liberatte
25-02-2014, 06:33 PM
Well, I was not too sure if she’s keen on this but honestly, I am to get another sex slave by tonight.

Chapter 10- weird rendezvous

I quickly brushed the 'naughty thoughts' from my mind and focus on the upcoming task. I really cannot believe that materialistic girls are so easy to come by. However, I would not wish otherwise.

As I entered the unit, I nearly slipped and fell. That's where i noticed that my floor is wet! Annie mopped the floor and actually did a good job cleaning up my place. All this while, I couldn't see Annie. I went into my bedroom and saw her still busy picking up rubbish. She gasped as she picked an object from the side of the bed. "Oh shit!" I thought to myself. I've forgotten about the condom I left last night.

Instead of throwing the rubber, she sat straight and started to examine the condom and comparing the stretched rubber to her arm. All this time, she was so busy that she did not really notice me at the door. I quietly crept out and closed the front door. I sat at the sofa waiting for her to come out.

There was a knock on the door and Annie quickly rushed out to open it. Needless to say, it was Ling. Both girls facing each other in a 5 seconds stand off and finally Ling looked pass Annie's shoulders, "Hi Lim!"

siambee
26-02-2014, 10:06 PM
Very well written bro. :)

sstam
27-02-2014, 11:21 PM
Longest story... it was written 6 years ago and still ongoing lol

hustlaV
28-02-2014, 07:37 PM
Thread revived!! Lol!!
Might as well pitch a tent :D

zeusfist
28-02-2014, 10:00 PM
pitch a tent nearby.. hope the next update not another 6yrs later :D

goodies00
01-03-2014, 11:10 PM
Camping.... Camping.... camping..... Target lock on.

maddog_mlvn
02-03-2014, 01:22 PM
Many readers waiting for TS update. Pls more update.

Suxitup
02-03-2014, 03:54 PM
Lets hope TS won't keep me waiting for too long this time... money and gals always go well hand in hand... heehee...

Steventan
03-03-2014, 06:10 AM
Found yr thread on 6 to 12;
Pitching tent, too. Please continue.
Just finish reading Me & Alex, great story. 😊
BTW, why link couldn't b open to Twilight Fantasy?

liberatte
05-03-2014, 01:28 PM
Both girls facing each other in a 5 seconds stand off and finally Ling looked pass Annie's shoulders, "Hi Lim!"

Chapter 11 - Sentiments

Ling brushed pass Annie and came over to my side. Annie instinctively closed the door behind her and stared at Ling and me. Its something about women that they just can't stand competition. This is something of a gamble. Either I get both or nothing and its not my loss.

After a brief introduction, both ladies got more relaxed with each other and of course the booze helped very much to calm the situation. I can see that Annie got tipsy and she started to cry. It was of course a rude shock to me as I did not really know what we did wrong. "Why did he have to leave me?!??!?" she sobbed. Annie continued, "Now people got girlfriend already still want me meh? Am I destined to become second wife?!" Ling tried to calm her down and with little difficulty, brought Annie into the bedroom.

I was still sitting down and started to think. Should I help Annie to ease her suffering? Will it hurt Ling? Just then, Ling came out, "She's asleep already. What did you do to her?" I kept silent and looked at Ling. She's dressed in her T-shirt and shorts, showing her slender long legs. Monster started to twitch when she got closer. "Wah, exited already? Monster did not get activated when she's (Annie) was with you? I'm soooo proud of you." She came over and removed my belt.

happyfamily
05-03-2014, 09:26 PM
Nice story!

eeemen
06-03-2014, 12:52 PM
Welcome back! waiting to read monster's adventures again!! :D cheers, ....................

vietcuntlover
07-03-2014, 04:10 PM
Nice stories but dont mia so long...

goodies00
18-03-2014, 03:31 PM
Where are u, TS?

ghosty
05-06-2014, 07:29 PM
This is a very nice story and I dont want it to stop.....hope TS comes back....