PDA

View Full Version : Advise need to pickup PRC KTV girl

autoroam
11-01-2008, 03:10 PM
To all bro,

Met this PRC Gal from a KTV (Orchard Area), this s the second time I'm met her or had her sit with me. We were talking abt things and the subject of BF/GF came in. She said she had none so i ask what is her requirement. Her reply was BF must be good to her, dun have to earn alot (2-3k as i ask her to give figure), not necessary to drive (as i dun). So i said do i fit the bill, and she said yes and gave me her nos (she said she dun normally give out)

Any advise..... as i dun think i want to be serious with her but still want a temp GF as i'm not attach at the moment

corvette
11-01-2008, 03:13 PM
It is any advice , not advise.

Btw dont be stupid, cannot believe them, maybe she have alot of carrot head now subsidising her .... now is good, when you need to bonk , just visit her lor ... no need bf gf relationship ...

WhenSPH
11-01-2008, 03:18 PM
of all girls, PRC girls. You can never match them in terms of street smartness and shrewdness. Just regain composure, ask her for a price and fuck her. Done deal.

Long Hu Men
11-01-2008, 04:04 PM
Haha, how come so many PRC relationship ....
Anyway from what I read, most bros against any such relationhsip with them. You never know what they will ask for, saw a thread about marrying and then get PR, then they ciao :eek:

aczeta76
11-01-2008, 04:20 PM
:cool:errhhh... 2 -3K how to pay her bills and sustain her lifestyle.

Anyway, KTV girl or not. Everyone has their needs (both $$ and sex) so unless u are in it for the long haul.. play smart.

I always spend within my means so when I kena KC, I cut down on other expenses and girls lah...

TS, dun take her word for it. There are some KTV girls who are very nice and not $$ minded but remember that they need to pay off their DEBTS before they can settle down (Debts to agent and life-long debt to family back home):cool:

naemlo
11-01-2008, 04:23 PM
Any advise..... as i dun think i want to be serious with her but still want a temp GF as i'm not attach at the moment

Give her money.... she will be your best gf.

GL Hunter
11-01-2008, 04:24 PM

You can always pick her up by using http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:zP37QzD44sfkgM:http://jalopnik.com/assets/resources/2007/04/bmw_msport_3_cab.jpg , or http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:IKFAvrnFyiAS-M:http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~alp36/mercedes.jpg .

Alternatively, you can also use http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:lZM1a8WLnlb6JM:http://www.lorrydrivertraining.co.uk/X309_side.JPG to transport the whole shitload of PRCs to your designated destination. :D

GhostRay
11-01-2008, 04:34 PM
How much $$$ you have = how long she be your gf.

temptation
11-01-2008, 04:41 PM
This gal special, threadstarter got no money she still want him, maybe he yandao kia .... :)

DTCEPL
11-01-2008, 04:46 PM
Got $ got GF, no $ bo GF. You must have lots of financial strength to maintain a PRC Gal. But of course that does not apply to all PRC Gals as there are still good ones around , just a general statement from me.

OceanEleven
11-01-2008, 04:51 PM
To all bro,

I can see your horns growing but the girls will see them as carrots perhaps.:cool:

O2-XDA
11-01-2008, 04:55 PM
(she said she dun normally give out)

ooooooooooooh............PLEASE:eek:

uiop
11-01-2008, 05:05 PM
dun have to earn alot (2-3k as i ask her to give figure), not necessary to drive (as i dun). [/B]

How come you believe what she said :eek: Good luck to you :p

louis2002
11-01-2008, 05:17 PM
Playing with fire????

Careful later kena burn.....

your pocket I mean......

Clit_LickeR
11-01-2008, 05:26 PM
hmm... no flaming intentions here...

I think the possibility of this True and Genuine not $$$ minded ktv prc gals is only 0.001%.
in another words... there are really some... but very rare cases.

i got this client, his FB is a prc, married to a local,
started a legal business with her local husband,
then... the PRC employ her China long time BF as her employee!
Right under her husband nose! :eek:

Then still got my client as her FB summore! :eek:

What is this world comming to man???

sammyboyfor
11-01-2008, 05:32 PM
(she said she dun normally give out)

Normally don't give out????? :rolleyes: That's a good one.

If she's lying to you on day one, imagine what sort of cock and bull stories she'll be telling you a couple of months down the road.

PRC KTV girls are there to fuck and that's it. Screw her in as many positions as you can and move on to the next one. Don't be a moron.

sammyboyfor
11-01-2008, 05:35 PM

This story is about people like yourself :

Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid (http://www.asiaone.com/Just%2BWoman/News/Women%2BIn%2BThe%2BNews/Story/A1Story20071029-32859.html)

Singaporean men are considerate, generous and yet, stupid.

Such was the conclusion of a former Geylang sex worker, when she revealed her thoughts and feelings about working in Singapore's red light district.

The 36-year-old woman, who is not identified, says she is from Hunan, China, had personally delivered an open letter to Lianhe Wanbao. It was featured on the Chinese evening daily's front page yesterday. The letter was titled: The Men and Women of Geylang.

She observes in her letter that the attractive Geylang streetwalkers attract men's attention, and Singaporean drivers like to pass by Geylang to ogle at the scene. She also notes that while Singaporean men are generally lowly-educated and not very rich, they know how to maintain themselves, are polite and well-mannered.

The woman was dressed simply in a white shirt and shorts, with light makeup and slightly permed hair. She had a calm, quiet manner, and spoke with a gentle tone to the Lianhe Wanbao reporter.

She said she wanted to chronicle her four months working as a sex worker before returning to China. Having spent time here in Singapore, she claims that she had feelings for the country and the letter included her thoughts and reflections as well as her personal experiences in Geylang. She even had thoughts of settling down with a local man, but decided against it because Singaporean men were naive and fell easily for the charms of streetwalkers.

The woman claimed that she turned to vice after she could not find work here. She said she used to own a factory in Hunan, but encountered difficulty after her husband was sentenced to 15 years' jail for corruption in China. She became a taxi driver to support her family, but was involved in an accident and had to pay compensation of about $20,000.

But she had felt ashamed initially about becoming a sex worker. But after her 11-year-old son in China asked if she had found a job, she felt so sad that she decided to cast aside her pride.

In the letter, which took her a week to complete, she penned her thoughts about the men who are her clients.

"No matter how well you treat these streetwalkers, they will always see you as a fool. When you sympathise with them, you will definitely offer them money to support them. But behind your backs, they call you stupid and laugh at how they have just conned you of your money."

Working from 8pm to 7am every day, she would get 7 to 8 customers on a good night, and charged $40 to $50 per session. Customers would give tips occasionally too. In a month she can earn $3,000 to $4,000. But she stressed that she was not proud of how she earned her keep.

She had a word of advice for her clients, who come from all walks of life: "Don't spend all your money in a moment of lust, because you have also worked very hard for it. You are not only hurting your health, but also your wallet. You are also putting your family's harmony at risk."

uiop
11-01-2008, 05:42 PM
Normally don't give out????? :rolleyes: That's a good one.

If she's lying to you on day one, imagine what sort of cock and bull stories she'll be telling you a couple of months down the road.

PRC KTV girls are there to fuck and that's it. Screw her in as many positions as you can and move on to the next one. Don't be a moron.

Boss that a good one,like what i trying to tell them.But thier heart and eye have been 'blind' by them

Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid (http://www.asiaone.com/Just%2BWoman/News/Women%2BIn%2BThe%2BNews/Story/A1Story20071029-32859.html)

Where you find this,i always having pro find artice for them.YOU are the man :p

no_faith
11-01-2008, 05:49 PM
Advise need to pickup PRC KTV girl
http://img.bullenhasser.com/images/2282216709403.jpg
use a pickup.:D

sammyboyfor
11-01-2008, 05:52 PM
Where you find this,i always having pro find artice for them.YOU are the man :p

You obviously don't know how to use Google very well.:rolleyes:

Just type "Singapore men stupid (http://www.google.com/search?q=singapore+men+stupid)" in Google and a whole page of links to this article will appear. You must be using some "made in China" search engine.

To be called "stupid" is humiliating. However, to be called stupid by a bloody PROSTITUTE just has to be the biggest insult that any nationality has ever received.

To make things worse, you guys are still patronising these whores and handing over your hard earned money. In any other country, they would be raped and stoned to death for making such statements.:p

uiop
11-01-2008, 06:10 PM
To be called "stupid" is humiliating. However, to be called stupid by a bloody PROSTITUTE just has to be the biggest insult that any nationality has ever received.

100 pecent agree with you.There nothing more humiliate then this when a whore call us a fool and ldiot.It the greatest insult of all :mad::mad:

To make things worse, you guys are still patronising these whores and handing over your hard earned money.

Sad to said that almost 95% of them do look for PRC. Down with PRC,they shd not be a whore when they are here for Social Vist,or stuey :mad:

Heart Break Kid
11-01-2008, 08:53 PM
To make things worse, you guys are still patronising these whores and handing over your hard earned money.

This is a sad statement :( mi ever witness one 40s plus single man working in TNT Logistic as delivery driver got hooked by an ugly fat PRC KTV milf. They staying together for a few months and this PRC KTV old lady
sucked this delivery driver money until he go broke.

Now I saw this KTV milf going & staying together with another small business towkay.

Even an ugly fat PRC KTV milf can managed to cheat our S'pore men hard earned money. So sad :o:(:o

Tai_zi21
12-01-2008, 02:26 AM
1st ques for u thread starter

how much u need to spend on her before she become ur temp gf? 3 digit no? not a chance i guess she to be with u? 4 digit? at least ok... but how much do u earn per month? 2-3k?

with that amount of money u spend on her? i rather u spend the money looking for some FL at our FL dome...

Temp? how long will she be in singapore? dun waste ur time and money la...

there are much more better gals worthy to spend on them isn't it? rather on a PRC gal?

colins
12-01-2008, 02:55 AM
If the guy is willing to give the money and she accepts, do you still call it 'cheating'? The girls are clever enough to spot man and make him do what she wants, give him what he wants and it amount to a fair deal.

Many men dun realise that the girls take it as a deal. They have feelings for the girl which quite obviously she dun need such feelings for long term. The girls capitalise on the feelings and encourage the man to perform his caretaker role. There are plenty of give and take in such relationships but money is the most important commodity.

The only 'cheating' part is when the girls play along and let the men think that feeling is a more important commodity. It only works in their favour anyway. But it is still subjective as to who is at fault. Maybe in the end, between the man and the prc girl, nobody is really at fault. If nobody is at fault, then how can we blame the girls? For being cleverer? Come on...

People look down on prc because they're foreigners and they use their methods on unsuspecting males. Since 10 years ago, they were already prowling chinatown. The story is not new. 10 years ago, if we used our more 'advanced' knowledge in business in China and hit a pot of gold, are we at fault because we're cleverer? Are we also 'cheating' the prc out of their pensions?

The problem lies with us! We visit geylang, we go ktv, we wanted them! We wanted thrills to fill our emptiness, we are buying things we never could've bought if they're not here. We're even silly enough to plan our monthly budget to spend on them, thinking how to make it worth its cost which equates to our hard work under the sun. And yet, can we stop?

Nobody needs extra sex if we can get satisfied with our gfs or wives. If we arent satisfied, then something is wrong with us. BUT if such personal problems are common, or extra thrill seeking is widely acceptable as a sport, our society must recognise this as a social need. Prostitution is an acceptable form of fulfilling this social need. Uncurbed and unrestrained obsession into prostitution make us think we have a future and can develop relationship with it. And that is the real problem, we dun know how to restrain ourselves.

So personally, I hope all bros here can consider using a little reality checks once a while. Find out what you need to make you happy, I mean, real happy la. Not just only bonking. Considering consequences seldom work for most of us because we're inherently adventurous and curious. But maybe we should consider loving someone more, someone who do really worth our love.

(whoa this is heavy, sorry guys, I think I'm bit drunk)

warbird
12-01-2008, 03:22 AM

Singaporean men are considerate, generous and yet, stupid.

Such was the conclusion of a former Geylang sex worker, when she revealed her thoughts and feelings about working in Singapore's red light district.

She had a word of advice for her clients, who come from all walks of life: "Don't spend all your money in a moment of lust, because you have also worked very hard for it. You are not only hurting your health, but also your wallet. You are also putting your family's harmony at risk."

Thx so much for the link. Great advice from a PRC WL!

We all need to wake up.

uiop
12-01-2008, 03:30 AM
If the guy is willing to give the money and she accepts, do you still call it 'cheating'? The girls are clever enough to spot man and make him do what she wants, give him what he wants and it amount to a fair deal.

That is stupid.

Many men dun realise that the girls take it as a deal. They have feelings for the girl which quite obviously she dun need such feelings for long term. The girls capitalise on the feelings and encourage the man to perform his caretaker role. There are plenty of give and take in such relationships but money is the most important commodity.

And they are useing the guy weakness/ feeling in exhange for money. One word for those guys-stupid

The only 'cheating' part is when the girls play along and let the men think that feeling is a more important commodity. It only works in their favour anyway. But it is still subjective as to who is at fault. Maybe in the end, between the man and the prc girl, nobody is really at fault. If nobody is at fault, then how can we blame the girls? For being cleverer? Come on...

Blame the guys for been a fool by believe what they have said.One word for them-stupid

People look down on prc because they're foreigners and they use their methods on unsuspecting males. Since 10 years ago, they were already prowling chinatown. The story is not new. 10 years ago, if we used our more 'advanced' knowledge in business in China and hit a pot of gold, are we at fault because we're cleverer? Are we also 'cheating' the prc out of their pensions?

No.They are more clever then us because they willing to come over here to suck sg men money.We did not 'cheat' them here.

The problem lies with us! We visit geylang, we go ktv, we wanted them! We wanted thrills to fill our emptiness, we are buying things we never could've bought if they're not here. We're even silly enough to plan our monthly budget to spend on them, thinking how to make it worth its cost which equates to our hard work under the sun. And yet, can we stop?

Yes,we can stop if they jolly well be a good girl only for vist pass,student pass and not work in a KTV or WHORE :mad:

Nobody needs extra sex if we can get satisfied with our gfs or wives. If we arent satisfied, then something is wrong with us. BUT if such personal problems are common, or extra thrill seeking is widely acceptable as a sport, our society must recognise this as a social need. Prostitution is an acceptable form of fulfilling this social need. Uncurbed and unrestrained obsession into prostitution make us think we have a future and can develop relationship with it. And that is the real problem, we dun know how to restrain ourselves.

Yes,we have our need.PRC have not been legalizes in our shore.

So personally, I hope all bros here can consider using a little reality checks once a while. Find out what you need to make you happy, I mean, real happy la. Not just only bonking. Considering consequences seldom work for most of us because we're inherently adventurous and curious. But maybe we should consider loving someone more, someone who do really worth our love.

(whoa this is heavy, sorry guys, I think I'm bit drunk)

Those who worth our love and love others are those our family,wife,kid. And not those PRC.

Last but not least,sleep tight :)

colins
12-01-2008, 03:43 AM
Alamak, I broke your 88 posts record!

Stupid not because we're not clever, but because we allow ourselves to be stupid. Stupid because we want to believe them though we know it cant be true.

No, we cant stop if they do what they're supposed to do with the visitor pass or student pass. We'll simply fly to guangdong.

No, PRC are not legalised pros correct, but then you know I'm not talking about whats legal or illegal.

Yes you know those are family people we should love. But dun forget drinking buddies as well!

ahpaul25
12-01-2008, 08:14 PM
What is this world comming to man???

Look to me like hamster world....:D

autoroam
12-01-2008, 09:12 PM
To all Bro,

I think i didn't make myself clear when i posted the thread....

Firstly, I didn't fall in love with the KTV girl......
Secondly, I didn't said i'm going to pay/support her for being my girl
All I wanted was advices to court this gal and not pay a cent, except to buy gifts (we occasionally also buy gifts for our SG gf also right)
Beside, she didn't ask for any $$$ yet:p
Lastly, i'm asking whether the above is possible.
Forget to add that, she wanted her BF not to frequent KTV also.....

After reading so many replies from Bro, my conclusion is that it is not possible....
As I was suppose to ask her out for a moive tomorrow, I had cancelled it (partly cos
i got other activity)

Thanks to all the Bro for their time and advices......:cool:

RunNGun
12-01-2008, 09:20 PM
To all bro,

Met this PRC Gal from a KTV (Orchard Area), this s the second time I'm met her or had her sit with me. We were talking abt things and the subject of BF/GF came in. She said she had none so i ask what is her requirement. Her reply was BF must be good to her, dun have to earn alot (2-3k as i ask her to give figure), not necessary to drive (as i dun). So i said do i fit the bill, and she said yes and gave me her nos (she said she dun normally give out)

Hahaa bro, temp gf ok liao,enjoy her companion n bonking, normally prc girls see s'pore men as ATM, n they like to tell lie, remember tat.

sammyboyfor
13-01-2008, 01:59 AM
Thanks to all the Bro for their time and advices......:cool:

Should be "... for their time and ADVICE.".

"Advice" is a non countable noun, you do not add an "s" to make it a plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

uiop
13-01-2008, 02:11 AM
After reading so many replies from Bro, my conclusion is that it is not possible....

Smart...keep it up :D :D