PDA

View Full Version : A Question from my heart

ahbengsony
11-01-2008, 01:00 PM
I have this question for some of the great casanova here in SBF.

A collegue of mine being taking my offer for transport for almost two years and still doing..... We would breakfast everyday and lunch twice or thrice weekly.....

Other collegues says we are couple but actual fact, we are married to our spouses respectively......

We tend to be 'touchy' on the surface only.... Face, hand, leg....

What happen is when i told her that i will miss her when she goes on leave next month and march.... she replied cheekily that i must 'cherish' her when she is still around.

She is known to be fierce to everyone including me at times and is known as 'LAO LAN CHAR BO ' in office...... She would shout across the office including towards the chairman of our group.:eek:

She even told me she shaved her pussy when we were talking casually that i intend to get my wife to do it......She encouraged me to convince my wife of the good things about bare pussy....

My question is..... If i dare to take another step forward to ask her to be my fuck buddy or lover,,,,,, Do i stand a chance ?:confused:

RonnieTeo
11-01-2008, 01:02 PM
No risk no gain ~!!

Even if she reject, you wont feel embarass facing her as she is leaving soon.

Frankiestine
11-01-2008, 01:12 PM
don't be so direct maybe ask as if just joking and see her response..

liberatte
11-01-2008, 01:32 PM
Well, IMHO... just treat her like another female species... You may loose her friendship. The next question that you should ask...

"Anything for me to remember you by?"

Do this during a 'personal' farewell dinner with her. It did work for me..

agoodfellahk
Let's see, she told you that you should "cherish" her before she leaves and drops you a subtle hint like the fact that she shaved her pussy (yeah about as subtle as a Mack Truck)

One thing is imminently clear: she certainly is a shy one.

anton
No risk no gain ~!!

Even if she reject, you wont feel embarass facing her as she is leaving soon.

Thought he said she's going on leave only, not leaving the company?

wanmalay
11-01-2008, 01:39 PM
Why think so much ? Just let nature take it course. From what you have mentioned, she is very daring though. Who knows maybe one day she will ask you to be her fuck buddy instead. :p:p

best123
11-01-2008, 01:44 PM
i agree....let nature takes its course......but something's telling by wabting to go another step further is happening natually to you liao....right bro?

sammyboyfor
11-01-2008, 01:49 PM
My question is..... If i dare to take another step forward to ask her to be my fuck buddy or lover,,,,,, Do i stand a chance ?:confused:

Why the hell do you want to screw up your life? If you want some extra marital fucks, for god's sake just pay some broads and be done with it.

Don't be an idiot.

ahbengsony
11-01-2008, 01:50 PM
Maybe, i should really leave it to nature,,,, but after she told me she waxed actually, not shaved.... made me wanting to see her 'more' cos she always wear those short or knee length skirts that 'hang' her butt and you can see the butt lines if the wind blows strongly....

errrh.................. hardon again....

colins
11-01-2008, 01:57 PM
...Do i stand a chance?

bro ahbengsony, inside your mind I believe you know you do stand a chance, you probably need confirmation or encouragement for your observation and for what you want to do.

Personally, your current stage is by far what I have enjoyed most in all relationships. 'You know you have it yet you still have not got it' kinda feel. I'm taking no moral datum as reference here and you should know that right now you are enjoying it because the relationship is still clean. Once you pass into a real lover-FB relationship, you will also find a new level of emotions much like when any relationship goes from friendship into BGR.

What I'm trying to say is, you may not like your relationship with her after that happens. My take on her character and yours as well, is that both of you have a 'soft heart'. Sentimentalist, some call it. People like that dun fall easily in love but when they do, its hard to exit. I've got rationale for saying that and if you are interested to hear, let me know.

Given more time for engagement (means seeing her for more than the current hours) you'll probably succeed naturally. I guess you dun even need to worry about popping the question, such feelings are a lot more mutual than you think (women are much more sensitive). While men's objective and certainly yours as well, is to find excitement mainly thru sex, hers is to find more closeness, thats why more time together means closer bond means she'll want it more. She can never be your FB because feelings are involved already. So this answers your question.

Problem is, what's next? Most of the curiosity, excitement, exploration will be gone when you make her a lover. You'll hit a wall very soon after you go to the limit with her. Your limit is to have sex (you cant be thinking about marriage). But for her, it will be never-ending. She'll want more time from you whether she say it or not, cos its natural. The result will be a loopsided relationship and both of you will feel very stressed to keep it up.

I believe the first question you have to ask yourself is, if she is gone from your life, can you take it? For example, if you pop the question, she gets a rude shock and leaves the company. You lose her. Or she accepts your suggestion and after months of being secretly together, she cant take it anymore and still leaves the company. You lose her too. The second part will take place, just a matter of time.

I'll remain this way if I were you and get other enjoyment outside to relieve myself. You'll probably find that you think clearer without a hard-on for her body. I'll do that because I treasure the friendship and closeness with her more than her body. Its your choice but I hope you dun jump on the easy one.

2cents worth of 'after lunch' opinion. Take care dude.

FL Dome
11-01-2008, 02:31 PM
bro ahbengsony, I dont think you should try to get the relationship further, unless you wanna have a long term relationship, meaning breaking up with your wife and be with her instead. Whatever relationship you 2 have may lead to her demanding more and more and ultimately you leaving your wife and she leaving her husband. Unless you are not happy with your OC ..

What the 2 of you might start might lead to 2 broken up family, and assuming you have kids, worse still ...

Furthermore she is only going to be on leave .... anything that doesnt turn up well, I suppose one of you would have to leave the company ....

colins
12-01-2008, 02:15 AM
One bro decided to hand me 7pts without leaving a nick. Your nick is important too, dun be shy. Pls let me know who you are and thank you.
cheers!

Tai_zi21
12-01-2008, 02:16 AM
Dun ever shit in your own backyard

U dunno wat she will do even she agree to be ur FB? wat for put ur and her marriage at risk?

Just my 0.001 cent pt of view...

Cheers :)

KangTuo
12-01-2008, 02:47 AM
What happen is when i told her that i will miss her when she goes on leave next month and march.... she replied cheekily that i must 'cherish' her when she is still around.

Bro, since both of you are married to your spouses, it is better to stay as a very good friend. It is very difficult to have a very good friend of opposite sex who can talk anything (including shaved pussy).

You have to control you feeling...

If need to release, can go for commercial sex.. fark and forget.

virginboy
12-01-2008, 10:02 AM
Acutally I'm in the same situation. Been seeing this girl for the past 4 years. She's single, and I'm married. She used to work for me in my previous company. During those days, the people in the company thought that we're having an affair because we've been spotted together in public places. After we left the company, we are still continue to see each other, maybe once or twice a month, depending on my work schedule. The closest we ever get is holding hands. I prefer it that way since I don't want to ruin my married life. Sometimes, I thought I've fallen in love with her, but I also love my wife. Guess we're fated to be that way.

GTOKING
12-01-2008, 10:15 AM
Frankly speaking , is not easy to get a girl just maintain a clean relationship like you , so you have to maintain it and dont towards , i believe you also enjoy this type of relationship with her , dont because of the few second create a big hole for u , if you really want a FB , go outside and find , like many people always mentioned a word " 兔子不吃窝边草 "