PDA

View Full Version : female colleauges ...

HornyFat
10-01-2008, 03:32 PM
thank for bro gambler suggestion, i shall start a new threat

thi was my last post

well ,like to share, it was many years back , i tink was 1999,
i was outstation to KL office to help . then there is young admin gel, Hazel. she is a small build girl, just like those little girl secondary school next door, although she was in her early twenties.

forget to mention, i travel to KL office for one week ,every two month. so when she join the company, i had been there four to five time liao, so the rest of my colleague have taken me as part of them , so normally dun disture in opic. So the first time i saw Hazel, she was very friendly , we chat and have lunch with me, she tot that i was not familiar with the place. she was wearing a short blue skirt that day , so when she sat down i could see sexy leg, while i went to order food. then came back to our table and sat down, she share with me that she like water sport that so dark.....at first i tot she was a malay...heeheheh.
Suddenly my mobile rang, i was so kancheong to take my handphone from my pocket that i drop my handphone. then when i bend down to pick my phone.............Wow! KNN saw full view of her sexy leg and white panties of Hazel and she was rubbing her two leg..... nabe almost cant tahan.

lunch was normal , was coffee shop, those with high table,... that why can see lar. on our way walking back , she trip over something, almost felt...then me the hero, manage to grab her body from behind, she did not fall. but i have accidentially grabbed her breast...shiok, no wastage... just nice a hand full under the knit wear....a moment of enjoy...suddenly wake up, asked is she okie...apologies for the accident touch. Her face was red and she say" no lar, you want to protect meh, is okie" she was shy shy swing her like little girl and accident hit my little brother. then quickly apologies, i tease her, "your wan to touch back ah... fair liao ah, i touch ne ne u touch di di". her face like red apple now, keep saying "no lar no lar..." "u protecting me" meh.
Then i took the advantage and put my hand over her shoulder and pull her closes , say " i protect u , okie?" she smile to acknowledge.... then i slide down my hand down from her back then buttock .. a bit soft. cos cant be walking her back to opic with my hand on her shoulder lar...

have to go for meeting liao , shall continues...dun zap me hor
good memories for me ..heheeh

chai1020
10-01-2008, 04:46 PM
Camping here iwth my tea n curry puff :D
Pls continue soon :)

liberatte
10-01-2008, 05:01 PM
Tent up... camping...

F O R C E
10-01-2008, 05:28 PM
Wow another colleague thread .. hmm, some people have all the luck ... camping liao lor

SexSells
10-01-2008, 05:47 PM
nice start, here to camp :)

humpcheepang
10-01-2008, 06:11 PM
I'll be stuck in this tent since it is raining.....pls con't with the steamy story bro;)

uiop
10-01-2008, 06:16 PM
I'll be stuck in this tent since it is raining.....pls con't with the steamy story bro;)

No worry,i can shelter you :p

trypticon
10-01-2008, 10:26 PM
Can I join in ?

HornyFat
11-01-2008, 04:39 PM
okie let continues

so we return to office , as our office in those shop house, we have our showrrom downstair and our office upstair,so......... when we go up our office i was walking behind her, due to her short mini skirt ....can see the panties again..:p
wow lau ... why din they employ hazel ealier ...
she growth up in those small town in the north, so her tinking and behavious is very kampong or innocent type lar..u know wat i mean..hahah
as i oni on business trip so i dun have a fix work desk i sit anywhere that is empty, but that afternoon all the sale staff was bk , so not desk for me. then i went to the admit section where hazel is , then i sat on her boss desk as he is not in. but i dun sit on his seat, cos he is a sensitive men, so i sat opposite, which mean i am facing hazel as her work desk is behind her boss.
then as i doing my work , i discover that our dear hazel was sitting with her leg opening wide, :eek: can see the below ( cos our working desk is the old type, centre dun have cover type. while cannot concentrate on my work. my eye have been fousing there
"hey , are u okie?" that was from Hazel, i say "okie okie, why?". she said that i was like freezed, and looking at her. She din realise that i was looking for her CB..hahaha, the suddenly she do stretching from her, her leg open lagi wide and was moving up and down. like telling me , come come and poke....:D
afterthat , she ask me , want coffee, she can make for me... i say okie and follow her to the pantry. i was following behind her without talking cos i was recalling the view of the open leg and my bro got hard again. then in the pantry, she bend down to the coffee cup, as i was stand right behind , her buttock came right in for my hard cock to poke,shiok..(although is with full cloth) she jump up and her face is red, she say she din know that i was behind her, as she prepare serve the coffee to the desk. i say "thank , sorry"
she ask sorry for wat, i replied that band her. she say is hee fault , that she din say properly, is okie. i was fast, you mean is okie to poke you. she replied " wei! behave hor" i smile, then ask her softly is her ass hurt. she say is a shock and no pain. Here come the magic word. " I will protect you , dun worry" my hand over her shoulder then slide down again, but this stop at the butt and pad pad, ask pain or not, her face turn red," no lar " she say then i pad pad again, said "okie " ;). then she finish making the coffee and we went back to our seat. I continues to enjoy my show "the open and closing of the TV Screen " hahaha

to be continues

vkillers
13-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Hmmm....

Nice story....Camping camping :)

pokeman71
13-01-2008, 10:29 PM
2weeks cannot log in the site. Today just log in. Good work.

Camp here liao

singexpat
14-01-2008, 11:42 AM
2weeks cannot log in the site. Today just log in. Good work.

Camp here liao

same here bro...

i tot my acc kanna hecked..:D

Akina
14-01-2008, 01:29 PM
Alot of samsters look like have it good in the office ... me jealous, but actually is no balls to start anything .. :eek:

blue_swatch
14-01-2008, 09:03 PM
I also got no such luck, except got one female colleague that likes to play with me. I think some of my colleagues thinks she likes me even though im attached.

aihoannil
15-01-2008, 11:06 AM
Bro, you can test water, ask her out for makan lor ... no pain no gain ... but do it subtly ...

AD69
15-01-2008, 03:17 PM
Pitching my tent here too.

fiendish
15-01-2008, 05:43 PM
I suppose easier to hook up with colleague since you see each other everyday. But its just that most people tend to avoid office romance as it might become disruptive.

HornyFat
17-01-2008, 02:15 AM
Thank for the support,

So I was not concentrating on my work, just keep looking at her direction. Then I planned to ask her out after work to have more fun. But to bad, my other colleague planned drinking session and she class that nite, so din join. So end at the drink session thinking of her “TV screen below” hahaha.

The next morning, she came to office in very kampong type dress, like the little girl’s dress that we see in the show “跑吧!kids” by jack neo. The one piece type and above nice length, light sky blue colour. Of I choose to sit at the same place lar, then got TV to see  . once I sat down she went to make coffee and serve to me, so honor, I tease her, why din inform that she making coffee for me, I was to follow I said. She din reply but her face turn red, then I added why face so red , tink of poking yesterday is it. She replied “ wei…, start to do your work lar, u flying off this evening hor” I cant remember why I was back earlier compare one week stay. I just give her the tiko smile. As I predicted , she sat down and start to turn on her colour TV for me to see. Knn , how to concentrated to do work. After some, ask for some information , as her bossy boss is not in . She is very helpful to bring the file out from her boss drawer and explained to me. She put the file in front of me and bend herself down in front of me, in fact she was kneeing on her boss chair, so you can figure out lar she how close to me. Her kampong dress is the round neck type which is lose too, so when she bend can see her little mountain. I was trying very hard to see and listen to her , but cant focus on her. Found that she just reading the file, so no need to have eye contact. So I focus in the dress, saw the white bra with pink lily printed, suddenly I saw the bright pinky grape, cos her bra was very lose too. Little bro stand attention liao. Then I heard her said,”understand”, then I looked at her and say yes. Then no, she ask where u dun understand, I point at the upper part of the document and hand brush on her ne ne when pointing, of course purposely lar. She further explain lor then go back to her seat.

Then I saw her like checking her PC, and she squad down to check something, so I asked what happen , she said like no power supply, she is checking. I offer help, I walk over to her place ask her came out and let me check. I position myself very well that once she turn before she can stand up, she should see my bro standing observation for her….heeheheh. To my surprise, she turn body, and dun how her mount meet my little bro, the head landed in, of cse with the pants . She quick retreat and stand up, then hit my bro and say “u ah…” I say pain lei… she said sorry, then I pinch her buttock and say sorry, can or not.. she replied. “you very noti.” And walk away. So I quickly fix them problem and went to toilet to PCC, cant tahan liao.

Okie time to go to sleep, shall continue ….

icesmoke
25-01-2008, 02:57 PM
bro, pls continue

alligator
25-01-2008, 03:06 PM
Haha, I think chance coming liao, looks like she also horny, pretend hard to get :D

123123z
25-01-2008, 09:19 PM
Great bro, camping here for more. cheers

HornyFat
29-01-2008, 11:01 AM
sorries, I was away in shanghai, like to share some other experience before continues with hazel stories.

I was in shanghai for a week and need to fly domestic to dalian . when I was at the airport for the domestic flight , it was very very crowded , so many ppl and they just push their way and bang on you. Of I love it when the young ladies do that to me. Then as I was about to enter the gate to take my flight , there was is young lady, may in her 20’s just cut in my line , sandwhich herself between the guy infront me & myself. Can feel her soft butts, first accidently touch her butt, but go no reaction. So with the pushing from the behind , I just dun care , rub her butts, hold her butt…. Js touching her and there lar, damn good, but she just dun care. Nothing happen at dalian .. js working

Last two day , r&r at shanghai, due to heavy traffic jam , we choose MRT as mode of transportation, OMG never tot their mrt is much more crowded then here, even at 2pm. So most of the time got the breast press on me either back or front. Even when go up the escalator also pack, so more of the time I target and stand behind the ladies, so as we go up just stroke accidentally lar, may due to winter , thicker clothing, so they no so sensitive , I guess so . then there one incident that I enjoy the most, there is this lady in a mid 20’s, she was standing beside with her body press again my right hand and arm. As the train is heated, is a bit warmer, so she has already unzip her winter jacket,so when I feel was her direct knit wear, soft breast, the best is my hand was at her lower area, at first was accidentally touch her adornment, then I look at her she look like nothing wrong:rolleyes:, the train movement help us to move our body so I touch again , but she just never “siam” or do anything:eek:. So I move even closer that my hand rest on her adornment and just rub it. I observe her, she din say anything , but js close her eye, give me the feeling she is enjoying. So I become more daring, I move my figure downward and closer then stroke her below, can feel the warm “maybe wet liao, I guess”. Then I look her , she still closed her eye, but she is biting her lips…. Confirm she is enjoying:D. Of cse , me speed up lar, stroke faster and then try to dig lor, and can feel the pant is getting warmer, u know wat lar, her her body suddenly jerked, I think high liao. Then I continues, she just keep quite, well it happened within 10 station. I REALLY CANNOT BELIEVE IT MYSELF, this is actually happen to me in this fucking crowded city.

Will be back for hazel stories

p00t
29-01-2008, 04:43 PM
If it was true, I am happy for u. It sure sounds very exciting :)

The thrill of the public & total strangers.....

sorries, I was away in shanghai, like to share some other experience before continues with hazel stories.

I was in shanghai for a week and need to fly domestic to dalian . when I was at the airport for the domestic flight , it was very very crowded , so many ppl and they just push their way and bang on you. Of I love it when the young ladies do that to me. Then as I was about to enter the gate to take my flight , there was is young lady, may in her 20’s just cut in my line , sandwhich herself between the guy infront me & myself. Can feel her soft butts, first accidently touch her butt, but go no reaction. So with the pushing from the behind , I just dun care , rub her butts, hold her butt…. Js touching her and there lar, damn good, but she just dun care. Nothing happen at dalian .. js working

Last two day , r&r at shanghai, due to heavy traffic jam , we choose MRT as mode of transportation, OMG never tot their mrt is much more crowded then here, even at 2pm. So most of the time got the breast press on me either back or front. Even when go up the escalator also pack, so more of the time I target and stand behind the ladies, so as we go up just stroke accidentally lar, may due to winter , thicker clothing, so they no so sensitive , I guess so . then there one incident that I enjoy the most, there is this lady in a mid 20’s, she was standing beside with her body press again my right hand and arm. As the train is heated, is a bit warmer, so she has already unzip her winter jacket,so when I feel was her direct knit wear, soft breast, the best is my hand was at her lower area, at first was accidentally touch her adornment, then I look at her she look like nothing wrong:rolleyes:, the train movement help us to move our body so I touch again , but she just never “siam” or do anything:eek:. So I move even closer that my hand rest on her adornment and just rub it. I observe her, she din say anything , but js close her eye, give me the feeling she is enjoying. So I become more daring, I move my figure downward and closer then stroke her below, can feel the warm “maybe wet liao, I guess”. Then I look her , she still closed her eye, but she is biting her lips…. Confirm she is enjoying:D. Of cse , me speed up lar, stroke faster and then try to dig lor, and can feel the pant is getting warmer, u know wat lar, her her body suddenly jerked, I think high liao. Then I continues, she just keep quite, well it happened within 10 station. I REALLY CANNOT BELIEVE IT MYSELF, this is actually happen to me in this fucking crowded city.

Will be back for hazel stories

HornyFat
29-01-2008, 05:06 PM
Bro p00t,

i understand ur ???? , even myself cant believe it that i can have such thrill, but will never try here , too dangerous cos i feel the ladies here is too yaya liao.

cheers

AD69
29-01-2008, 10:09 PM
Welcome back bro HornyFat. Looking forward to read your story again.

surgeon
30-01-2008, 10:42 AM
:eek: wow this is incredible , unbelieveable ....

mit1686
30-01-2008, 11:55 AM
I also got no such luck, except got one female colleague that likes to play with me. I think some of my colleagues thinks she likes me even though im attached.Bro,why wait,go for it!

ravish
30-01-2008, 05:44 PM
Haha, nice one bro, waiting for Hazel's story :)

DaTouWaWa
30-01-2008, 06:45 PM
Nice story you have bro hornyfat, me also waiting for you next update on hazel's story. :)

sexytoy.com.sg
31-01-2008, 01:24 AM
Good stuffs! I would dare to do that even if I had the chance.. You good ah! :D

HornyFat
31-01-2008, 06:02 AM
Thank for the waiting,

As I have to leave that evening , I was tinking how to get more….then we went lunch together, we chat a lot and I found out that she is very simple and naïve lor. She is js 20yo after something like our A level , she din make to you , so she came to KL to work lar and she had a boyfriend back in home town. After lunch , as we walk back, I remind her to careful and not fell down, she replied that got me to protect her meh. So I offer to hold her waist …hehehe. She shy shy say dun want lar, then I pinch her butt and say okie, she smile.
In the afternoon, oni left she &me in the opic (note , downstair still have recep and storeman). She was doing her filing on the drawer shelf, I dun why, she din squad down to file document on the lower shelf, she just bend 90degree down to down filing, as she bend , her whole lifted up automatically, can see her yellow cotton panties fully. She was doing the filling at my right side from where I was sitting. How to take it, so just see free show. Bro harden, feel like banding her on the spot. She ask me want coffee or not when she was done. Of course yes lar, then I follow her to panty, somehow she saw my harden bro, then she say dun stand behind me hor, I laughed. Why pain ah, I ask. She din answer. So I just stand behind her and enjoy her back view, suddenly, she say, what are seeing, is there anything wrong with me. I was still imagine the earlier zao geng scene . Then I came out with this stupid joke or excuse, I am trying see thru you, practice my x ray eye , that I learn from a master. Sure or not, she give me the type of half believe look, as I say she is naïve, but I dun expect her to trust me. Then I convince her that I practice some religious thing lar….. dun zap me for the next part. She is so naïve till I cant belive too.

She believe me and ask can see meh, I give excuse too bright liao , will be easy if dark place or dim place. So I suggest to go the store behind, our store is two level, we are on the upper level. I say prove to you lar. She agreed, then in the store , I make a deal that I will try to see the colour of her bra and panties , if I am right she must remove to show me…..heheheh of I know lar…… so in the dim store, I pretend to look at her very hard while she stand againt the wall. Then after a few mins, I ask does she was to know my answer? She cant wait, begging to share wat I see. I told her , yellow panties, white bra pink lily prints. She was stock, so I pretend to ask is it correct. She start to put her hand behind back, and the next I see she pull her bra out. Siow liao, then I walk near to her and ask how the colour below ? see yourself lar she said, dun wait liao, I roll her dress up and see , then pretend to very happy and hug her, the I did it. Then while hug her of careless her butt on the soft cotton panties, try my luck, push my hand in the panties , she din stop me, then I kissed on the cheek and then we went on tough fighting. Follow by pull her dress down ward and suck her nipple, and my hand is at below rubbing her, she give a moaning sound , as I was about to pull her panties down, suddenly we heard door opening sound. We fast fast arrange her dress back and keep the bra in my pocket. F*&K, my storeman came in .we acknowledge him and pretend to check thing. Then we left the store. As we walk back , she took back her bra and went to toilet. Angry with the stupid storeman. Anyway that I came bk that evening… still thinking ..almost there.

Okie shall continues again

first hole
31-01-2008, 09:06 AM
Wow bro, she is indeed stupid or act blur ....
Maybe you can try to sell her black stone with healing powers ...

shiokmc
31-01-2008, 11:02 AM
waahaahaa...storeman spoiLer !! damn sexiciting ..... awaiting nxt instalment

octupus
31-01-2008, 03:06 PM
Haha, so naive ger also have, how come my colleague not so stupid, if only ....
Bro TS you damn lucky man :D

HornyFat
15-02-2008, 06:01 PM
sorry bro, got problem in logging in.
shall continues soon with the stories

Pussy Explorer
15-02-2008, 06:03 PM
Thanks 4 the stories, hopefully can see more :)

pussyboy1
15-02-2008, 07:56 PM
Bro!! you damn big hole leh.....

Krang
15-02-2008, 08:00 PM
Don't keep us waiting too long okay? :)

FireKuku
27-02-2008, 10:06 AM
WE WANT MORE!!!! Bro Dun stop leh

smart__bet
29-02-2008, 12:51 AM
Camping!!!! More.......

NBA_Fan
29-02-2008, 09:37 PM
Where is bro hornyfat? didn't come back with his story till now? :confused:

VicChai
01-03-2008, 06:56 AM
Maybe MIA liao or still having fun with his colleague.:(:D

AD69
02-03-2008, 02:19 PM
Looking forward to the continuation of the story.

Ijustwantoloveu
15-05-2008, 03:17 PM
Bro , no more updates?

dreamgirls38
16-05-2008, 09:23 AM
bro ! please continue :D

Real07
16-05-2008, 05:30 PM
Camping here since Feb 2008. :(

MIA for sooooo long. Didi soften liao. Zzzzzz