PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Run

goh.rilah
10-01-2008, 03:24 PM
Any brothers have news about two cheongsters who Fuck and Run without paying?

It was reported that one happened in Chinatown area and the other at GL Lor 18

OKT caught both and beat the shit out of them.

I hope no SBF brothers are involved.

CADA
10-01-2008, 03:51 PM
I suppose they deserve it, anyway am sure alot of other cases esp for FL who dare not report ..

Hole In One
10-01-2008, 04:04 PM
Still worse those who rib after having their session, papers came up weeks ago ... :mad:

chai1020
10-01-2008, 04:44 PM
:eek: really so desperate ar $40 also wanna hiong

goh.rilah
10-01-2008, 05:15 PM
I was told one bastard knelt down to beg for mercy.

PRC Mei Mei, took pity on him and said OK let him go (good for her)

F O R C E
10-01-2008, 05:26 PM
Wah lau, let them go ... should not have ... they will do it again ... but then PRC cant report also ... so catch 22 :confused:

colins
10-01-2008, 05:31 PM
Cant report is true, though in their society they have their own rules.
They probably think they can eat the PRC becos they are alone in sg. alas...

TheLegendKiller
10-01-2008, 06:16 PM
Any brothers have news about two cheongsters who Fuck and Run without paying?

It was reported that one happened in Chinatown area and the other at GL Lor 18

OKT caught both and beat the shit out of them.

I hope no SBF brothers are involved.

I heard that they are chased and being whack and humtum jialat jialat by the gang b4 being sent to the police station

NorthGuy
10-01-2008, 06:31 PM
Yesterday news paper said the 1 who kneel down is being led off after the PRC girl came forward. The 2 strong men who held the man down let the guy off after the PRC girl agreed after the guys's continuous plead saying new year coming, please let me off etc..

2nd guy is a young man with dyed hair and was chased by a gang of men and beaten up. 1 of the man also threw a rubbish bin at the young man. The young man left before police arrived.

onefour02
10-01-2008, 06:44 PM
wahlao why so many clowns! lol!

topcook1
10-01-2008, 06:45 PM
No money to bonk just go and PCC ..Dont be a thief.

JChoo
10-01-2008, 07:20 PM
Next time better take photo of the guy and then advertise his face in SBF. This type of bastard cannot make it.

I was in Geylang walk walk to fuck PRC with one senior samster, then saw a guy who up the gal and did not pay. The PRC was shouting at him and holding on to his shirt. A few people were standing around. That guy look like a Malay man. Anyway, the senior samster took pity of him and paid for him.

That guy was lucky. After that, didn't even said thank you to my senior samster friend and quickly run away.

David_Ginola
10-01-2008, 11:27 PM
All this hit n run ppl need to be taught a lesson. If not, they tot can bully the prc and get away with it. :mad:

astromantic
11-01-2008, 01:40 AM
So desperate ah if really in the mood and no money theres always your hands to tide you through

Orgasdo
11-01-2008, 08:20 AM
Next time better take photo of the guy and then advertise his face in SBF. This type of bastard cannot make it.

I was in Geylang walk walk to fuck PRC with one senior samster, then saw a guy who up the gal and did not pay. The PRC was shouting at him and holding on to his shirt. A few people were standing around. That guy look like a Malay man. Anyway, the senior samster took pity of him and paid for him.

That guy was lucky. After that, didn't even said thank you to my senior samster friend and quickly run away.

Wow...tis type of fxxker shuldnt be help leh. No money then PCC, dont go cheat FL. If caught, shld be humtam jialat jialat...no pity...

asean
11-01-2008, 08:32 AM
Bro Jchoo, your friend is stupid or what, no need to help this kind of people, no money go bonk girl ... all preplanned, your friend just ensure that he will do it again only.

S*xfiend
11-01-2008, 10:42 AM
Bro Jchoo, your friend is stupid or what, no need to help this kind of people, no money go bonk girl ... all preplanned, your friend just ensure that he will do it again only.

Actually the moral of the story is that PRC FLs are also kind souls. Many understand the meaning of not having money.

I once joked with my regular Mei Mei that I did not have enough money to bonk her.

I was surprised by her reply: She said, just pay me what you can afford... if no money you can have a free fuck.

Of course, I did not take up her offer, but it was very kind gesture and it really touched me.

So brothers please do not take advantage of these girls and don't look down on them. They are trying to make a living like anybody else and it is out of desperation that they go into this line.

If they have an alternative, who would willingy choose to be fucked by strangers day in and day out?

BakaYaro
11-01-2008, 10:59 AM
I suppose there is no absolute in this, meaning not all are, but to ceratin degree

ahtas
11-01-2008, 11:29 AM
Seriously whoever fuck and run deserved to be beat up...It is as gd as stealing money from beggar....

maran
11-01-2008, 11:54 AM
These kind of pp deserve it... so cheapskate

blur boy
11-01-2008, 11:58 AM
Actually the moral of the story is that PRC FLs are also kind souls. Many understand the meaning of not having money.

I once joked with my regular Mei Mei that I did not have enough money to bonk her.

I was surprised by her reply: She said, just pay me what you can afford... if no money you can have a free fuck.

Of course, I did not take up her offer, but it was very kind gesture and it really touched me.

So brothers please do not take advantage of these girls and don't look down on them. They are trying to make a living like anybody else and it is out of desperation that they go into this line.

If they have an alternative, who would willingy choose to be fucked by strangers day in and day out?

It is a great gesture........but there are many bros who fell into similiar traps like this which may lead to many unexpected problems :rolleyes:

Just a reminder....:p

natsuki
11-01-2008, 12:10 PM
Hmmm... Some men just thinks that fls/wls earn easy money, so they will have the mindset of Fuck and Run... But however, they never try to think from our position... ~~

If after doing a fl/wl liao u just run away like that, it's very unfair for the girl de lo... It's not as easy as how u think every working lady earn from. Even if no one treasure us, dun treat us like charity.... We do not provide Charity service for horny guys....

Those guys who Fuck and Run, they dun even bothers about how bad a fl/wl will feel after that.... That is simply very inconsiderate.... ~~ You never being thru , you will never know... How miserable it is to have such irresponsible person toying with your body and time , in the end?? Nothing earned... except those Pek Chek-ness... Emotions that could never really be explain verbally...

S*xfiend
11-01-2008, 12:17 PM
It is a great gesture........but there are many bros who fell into similiar traps like this which may lead to many unexpected problems :rolleyes:

Just a reminder....:p

Thanks brother for the reminder.

I have been cheonging long enough to know that there ain't such thing as a free fuck.

Everything comes with a price... but it was a nice gesture whether genuine or not.

However, having said that; she is aware that I am not rich and definiely not a good "catch".

Sometimes, when we go out for a meal at the hawker centre, she offers to pay for me... but I will not accept a free fuck from her.

So I give her the benefit of the doubt that she is truly a caring person like most in her trade, if you treat them like human beings.

tOmAski33
11-01-2008, 12:20 PM

I do not discount the fact that PRC FLs are kind souls...
But is this really what she meant..No offence to you Bro..
See all the threads around here and you will know that 99% of FLs are in for the $$..
What FLs says to us Most of the time we can believe but take it with a pinch of salt..

Shuang_Jie_Gun
11-01-2008, 12:42 PM
Not all WLs are what we thought they were.They will be nice girls among them,just your luck whether which type u come in contact with.

natsuki
11-01-2008, 12:49 PM
I do not discount the fact that PRC FLs are kind souls...
But is this really what she meant..No offence to you Bro..
See all the threads around here and you will know that 99% of FLs are in for the $$..
What FLs says to us Most of the time we can believe but take it with a pinch of salt..

有时候,嫖客和娼妓一样。。。 说过的东西,听了就过了,说了就忘了。。。 99% 的男人说的话,也未必是真的。 只有实际一点的女人,才不会被伤害。。。 :)

Frankiestine
11-01-2008, 01:28 PM
And the moral of the story....Never fuck and run becos after shagging legs where still got strength to carry you and out run your pursuers.....already kaki lembek...nen kah nen chiu...:D

colins
11-01-2008, 02:03 PM
And the moral of the story....Never fuck and run becos after shagging legs where still got strength to carry you and out run your pursuers.....already kaki lembek...nen kah nen chiu...:D

hahahahahahah....no way am I expecting this comment!
nabe this is so correct

FL Dome
11-01-2008, 02:24 PM
All said and done, if ever any bros catch one of these people, just a reminder try to woot the bugger a few first ... most time I would expect PRCs or any WLs to not want to press charges as it may implicate them too for vice ..

Clit_LickeR
11-01-2008, 02:59 PM
99% 的男人说的话,也未必是真的。

where got wor... i say la-kopi... when you got msg me? :mad::D

surgeon
11-01-2008, 03:02 PM
Wa sis Natsuki, maybe all the guys you met not trustworthy but I am hor ... :D

Big Sexy
11-01-2008, 03:21 PM
i take it that humtam mean beaten up.... so how is that correct and justified? :confused: beating someone up is a criminal offence

If caught, shld be humtam jialat jialat...no pity...

forgetful
11-01-2008, 03:30 PM

Thumbs up to this senior bro for his generosity.

louis2002
11-01-2008, 05:06 PM
There are bound to have "cheap skate" gentlemen around lah....

Some bonk without paying, some cheong KTV without tipping......

Personally I won't do such a thing. Not because I'm loaded, Its just that I only cheong if I have spare money....

I pay for my fun not running away no paying after having my fun....

My 2 cents worth.........

block11
11-01-2008, 07:11 PM
i take it that humtam mean beaten up.... so how is that correct and justified? :confused: beating someone up is a criminal offence

i guess nothing much is correct and justified in this world..... want to cheat and run, must be prepared for such consequences :rolleyes:

Big Sexy
11-01-2008, 09:51 PM
oh you make me laugh...i say again...Your good self might choose to cast eyes to the 'Heavens', however rather than being dismissive and resorting to puerile 'Sarcasm', i would prefer you to make a positive contribution to the debate by providing an answer to the question.

by your argument ...committing a criminal offence is fine so long as it is provoked. let me remind you that beating someone up is a more serious offence than running off without paying after kio kway. have more common sense if you are to reply to my post.:rolleyes:

want to cheat and run, must be prepared for such consequences :rolleyes:

block11
11-01-2008, 10:17 PM
oh you make me laugh...i say again...Your good self might choose to cast eyes to the 'Heavens', however rather than being dismissive and resorting to puerile 'Sarcasm', i would prefer you to make a positive contribution to the debate by providing an answer to the question.

by your argument ...committing a criminal offence is fine so long as it is provoked. let me remind you that beating someone up is a more serious offence than running off without paying after kio kway. have more common sense if you are to reply to my post.:rolleyes:

waaa bro senior Big Sexy..... you sound so serious! relax laa.... anyway, common sense is not so common these days. opps :D :p

colins
12-01-2008, 03:25 AM
I think there are like 2 types of punishment here. The punishments for flaunting the law and the punishment for an unscrupulous act. By law means you broke the written laws. By act means you broke the unwritten laws.

The poor kiokway fellow is punishable because he act bastardy, taking advantage of a girl who is already selling her body for a living. Such acts tend to ji qi gong fen (means provoking public anger). Without presence of written law, the public anger can be very strong and subjective. Like a rapist can only be sentenced to jail term (though for a very long time), but everynight people use broomsticks to poke his ass.

But beating him up broke written law. Though definitely more serious than kiokway with empty wallet, our law dont encompass the rights of FLs. There is a gap between written and unwritten law here (which we dun usually see in sg). It is clearly unacceptable if he walks scot-free because it hurts the norm held by the public. Thing is, justice is call justice if it appear to appease the public.

So i guess nobody cares for the poor fellow who was beaten up, because justice had been rightly served on him.

Big Sexy
12-01-2008, 09:39 AM
if you people have read my post carefully, you would have know that my point was that both actions were wrong and that they should not take matters into their our own hands. Both are guilty and have blood in their hands.

It is clearly unacceptable if he walks scot-free because it hurts the norm held by the public. Thing is, justice is call justice if it appear to appease the public.

So i guess nobody cares for the poor fellow who was beaten up, because justice had been rightly served on him.

GTOKING
12-01-2008, 10:21 AM

Your friend so good , next time can pay for me bo ?:D

colins
12-01-2008, 12:25 PM
if you people have read my post carefully, you would have know that my point was that both actions were wrong and that they should not take matters into their our own hands. Both are guilty and have blood in their hands.

If you've understood the difference between written and unwritten law, you'll know that kiokway without paying is not guilty simply because the kway is not protected under our law. But does that mean its right? Clearly not.

So what do you do when you see such situation? Depends on who you are. If you are kway tao, your position has been compromised, you act the way you're supposed to. Kway taos do not call police when clients refused to pay, they threaten and they use force. Ultimately, whether it is from the society or from an individual, someone must act so that bugger won't do it again and thereafter every monther's son knows such despicable act should not be done again. It has the same effect as written law, just that it has been carried out without an accepted legal framework.

The only problem here is who to judge the punishment as being rightly served. The fellow using force to execute the punishment is not regulated, he alone decides what shit to give. Of cos this is clearly against the law (as you say a criminal act), he takes the responsibility in accepting punishment for melting out what he feels is rightly justified for the penniless bugger.

Of cos its easy to say, both acts are wrong and punishable by law, it shouldn't be allowed to happen and all that. Of cos we all know beating someone up, for whatever reasons, is wrong. Of cos even the basher knows he is wrong, but he's just got to do his job because he is the only guy responsible for the girl!

But at the end of the day, the person who is not able take responsibility for their own action is at the lowest rank in the scale. In that, the fellow who is melting out the punishment is ranked way above the person who refuse to pay after his bonk.

Big Sexy
12-01-2008, 03:07 PM
thank you for amplifying what i said.... there is no point in carrying on this debate with someone who is clearly from MARs.. you dont understand what i am saying and you clearing dont have a stand at all. lazy journalism, a bit predictable, scummish really....Come back when you don't talk utter testicles.:rolleyes:

If you've understood the difference between written and unwritten law, you'll know that kiokway without paying is not guilty simply because the kway is not protected under our law. But does that mean its right? Clearly not..

colins
12-01-2008, 03:33 PM
haha... sure bro big sexy, din know my lack of understanding and standpoint antagonise you so much. I wont come back to this thread anymore until I dun talk utter testicles. cheerios!

playboy82
12-01-2008, 03:40 PM
but i tot all the time is pay before u fuck.. how can it be after fucking then the man run away? all time the PRC will ask for $$ once in the room..

vkoolboi
12-01-2008, 04:22 PM
Hmmm... Some men just thinks that fls/wls earn easy money, so they will have the mindset of Fuck and Run... But however, they never try to think from our position... ~~

. except those Pek Chek-ness... Emotions that could never really be explain verbally...

When I walked around GL, I had two ocassions when I don't have enough money and the PRC said that just pay them a nominal sum. Anything will do, just be happy. Somehow, I think foreign women can be very different in perspectives compared to local women.

When one local FL women called me (becos I booked her twice before and given tips to her previously) to tell me business is bad and whether I want to up her, I said this month very tight, not enough money. She immediately change tone and told me to pcc myself.

I feel local women can be quite calculative, at least I haven't met those that are more chin chai. Just my view.

natsuki
13-01-2008, 05:10 AM
When I walked around GL, I had two ocassions when I don't have enough money and the PRC said that just pay them a nominal sum. Anything will do, just be happy. Somehow, I think foreign women can be very different in perspectives compared to local women.

When one local FL women called me (becos I booked her twice before and given tips to her previously) to tell me business is bad and whether I want to up her, I said this month very tight, not enough money. She immediately change tone and told me to pcc myself.

I feel local women can be quite calculative, at least I haven't met those that are more chin chai. Just my view.

Hahaha... I'm very sure I'm not the one who call u... Dunnoe u oso... But Infact i rather wait for ppl come find me... Cuz i understand guys get pissed ezly with all those pesterings... Somemore if the guys have CO/OC, den jia liat le rite? Anyway, i think unless i realli know tat person very long, go out (or bonk bonk) a few times liao, den we know other's pattern liao... den if tat guy tell me he leong no money, den i will ask him pcc himself... But of coz 我没那么市侩 la... They will know i dint mean it to scold them, unless tat person really make me very pek chek ah, else i wun 'kan' him de...

I rem there's once this person who bonk me a few times before, he called and told me he jus finish drinking (Ya,it's around 2 or 3am in the morning lo...) den say 'feel' like meeting me... But because he always call me in the middle of the night say he jus miss my voice, talk alot of cocks those wu eh bo eh ah.... Den of coz i will feel abit sian de mah... (Hello~ My line is not 1900 line.... although free incoming... =.=''') Den he asked me where am i, told him i'm at the far west of SG, den he start talking cocks to me (again.... =.=''') den he say he got sth wanna tell me, he ai mai ai mai lik wanna tell dun wanna tell lik tat, i of coz will feel mad de mah, so i just hang his call lo... 10 mins later, this kuku gaga sms me : "Wanna book u lei. I pay Hotel, can charge me foc?" .... Wahhh.... He ask me let him 'book'? but 'charge' foc? Ahhh??!! Cuz i was at my buddy's place so after i told my buddy wad happen ah... she oso comment tat this guy boh si mi hoh seh....
* gt a feeling this mentioned person, will call me and ask y i posted this out.. oops~ :X *

I'm not saying tat people cant call me chat chat abit (我也是个的寂寞的人嘛。。。 chat chat abit nvm de la... *v* )... Like 喧寒问暖 abit those r ok lo... But too much of cock talkingssss ah... made me feel sick... FOC is impossible lo... Cuz boh GumCheng~ LOlx... 至少我觉得我是实际,不是现实。。。 :p

Hmmm, anyway, i believe ah, those chin chai fls wun post out themselve chin chai lo (even if they realli chin chai, u think they will ask the customer to post their fr de damage there as 'chin chai' meh??)... later everyone chin chai them how ah? Correct? Hmmm... :x Only my view k? :) Nice day~