PDA

View Full Version : Are there any experts on chinese 8 characters here????

Shocking_vibes
10-01-2008, 05:52 AM
hi guys i visited a fortune teller once and he was able to tell me about a gal's character. He told me that this gal was a very loose woman whom anyone could have sex with and he was right! She was an FL whom i had feelings for.

Now i had not told him her 8 characters as i do not have all the details of her birth just merely her birthday which means her day, month and year of birth.

So anyone here pls tell me about the personality of someone born on the 2nd august 1973.

Appreciated.

covenn
10-01-2008, 07:54 AM
So anyone here pls tell me about the personality of someone born on the 2nd august 1973.

Appreciated.

hahaha...stunned!:eek: tis kinda qn also can. anywaz if someone fr tis forum claims to know or for that matter some other fortune-tellers, r they gg to influence ur actions? if they do, do u feel answerable to urself? dun u think its better to depend on urself rather than relying on some tall tales? then again, the choice is urs.

jdi813
10-01-2008, 08:05 AM
pls la ... it's not just the date of birth la ... t's the time of birth that controls the reading ... NBzzz think u kena snook big time the first time round

Mai Hai
10-01-2008, 08:42 AM
I am not a believer of being able to tell a person's personality from whatever data you collect. I believe in nurture. A person's character whatever is all from development since young and not inherent because he/she is born under certain stars, dates etc etc ....

no_faith
10-01-2008, 12:27 PM
wa, fortune teller lidat say, u lidat believe.
u really the can.

i also know a bit lah but hor u got to trf 1k to me first lah, then i tell u the personality.:rolleyes::D

pls take note dun anyhow give away 8 characters to ppl.

stacy
10-01-2008, 01:52 PM
Is 2nd august 1973 the birth date of threadstarter .... :eek:
If os then, those born on this date are naive and too trusting of people :D

onefour02
10-01-2008, 06:43 PM
pls la ... it's not just the date of birth la ... t's the time of birth that controls the reading ... NBzzz think u kena snook big time the first time round

u r wrong.

date of birth tells part of the story, but incomplete w/o the time.

otamay
10-01-2008, 09:42 PM
Ha..ha...ha....this is interesting. Can I try my luck, if not accurate do not blame me hor.....but if quite accurate....then you must give me ang pow, ok?? :D

Your chinese date should be the fourth day of seven month, is it correct?? You make friends easily but lose them just as quickly through arguments. You are unsure of your future and are easily distracted, often regretting words said in haste. Be patient, you will never be extremely wealthly, but one day you may be able to afford property outside your own country. There may be unavoiable financial lossess during your life so choose your friends carefully and approach them warily. :)

jdi813
10-01-2008, 10:16 PM
u r wrong.

date of birth tells part of the story, but incomplete w/o the time.but the date only tells a very generic part ... which would be diff if u included the time of birth ... so effectively making the reading from date of birth alone inaccurate

new30
10-01-2008, 10:37 PM
Just something to share from the internet...

Leo (july24 - aug23)

With great personal charm and animal magentism, Leo don't have to be good-looking to get nookie.Leo are also romantic, which helps a lot in the free departement.However, all this charms is superficial, and though Leos make great ONS, they usually flop as spouses...

Shocking_vibes
11-01-2008, 12:57 AM
Ha..ha...ha....this is interesting. Can I try my luck, if not accurate do not blame me hor.....but if quite accurate....then you must give me ang pow, ok?? :D

Your chinese date should be the fourth day of seven month, is it correct?? You make friends easily but lose them just as quickly through arguments. You are unsure of your future and are easily distracted, often regretting words said in haste. Be patient, you will never be extremely wealthly, but one day you may be able to afford property outside your own country. There may be unavoiable financial lossess during your life so choose your friends carefully and approach them warily. :)

hey this sort of applies to my life but that is not by birthday. I was not born in that day, month or year. I am much younger.

Wow so this is what it says about my gal. Hmmmmmmmmm, dunno what to make of it.

84gunner
11-01-2008, 02:35 AM
pls take note dun anyhow give away 8 characters to ppl.

correct, better be careful, cos some fortune tellers are unorthodox (没道德). For those of u who believe in the supernatural: some of these fortune tellers "feed small ghosts", that's why they can tell some things, especially your past very accurately. They may then play psychological games with u, even manipulate around abit with some things surrounding u in the near future.

The newspapers oso published enough stories about fortune tellers conning people of money, girls / women into sex, etc. There may be more cases of conning money unreported.

There is 1 Feng Shui Consulting shop in Tamn Ho Swee area. On the outside, this guy is a Feng Shui Master. His name card may even print his home address in Jurong West extension as his place of business too. Behind the scene, he practises 矛山术,the Mao Shan Witchcraft. He is also member of a temple association in Geylang, has lion dance troupe, he is also very well-versed in Chinese martial arts. Be careful of him, he is a very unorthodox, unethical guy.

wonder81
11-01-2008, 05:29 AM
Hi just to share with TS something which i got from a book which i have....
might not be very accurate but no harm reading as reference...

8月2日出生者

即温柔又热情,拥有多方面才能,充满智慧和远见,喜欢据理力争:在追求理想的过程
中,金钱和权力只是手段,而非目的。
优点是弹性很大,适应力很强,意志坚定,能力很强。
缺点是对别人的要求很高,令人难以接受和配合。

tora tora
11-01-2008, 09:03 AM
If really got such bro who can tell .... he will be the king of ONS liao ... with all the customers, he will be able to tell who he can bed for free ....

onefour02
11-01-2008, 09:11 AM
but the date only tells a very generic part ... which would be diff if u included the time of birth ... so effectively making the reading from date of birth alone inaccurate

the date, month and year itself already shows the 3 pillars of the bazi.

liberatte
11-01-2008, 09:12 AM
I would think that the 'fortune teller' is a fellow cheongster! The rest, use your imagination.

horsepunter
11-01-2008, 09:12 AM
Try this.

■在线取名◆免费测算■ (瓷都热线):公司工厂店铺起名改名、占卜、生男生女、 星相命理算命 周公解梦 八字排盘姓名分析、抽签、手机号码吉凶、观音灵签指纹 真太阳时 (http://www.xingming.net/)

Almost 100% accurate for me.

Not so accurate for my OC.

But still fun....and is free too.

natsuki
12-01-2008, 01:19 PM
生辰八字啊。。。 五行命数啊。。。 很难说的。。。
所谓生辰,乃出生的时辰。。。
根据生辰,以年月日时所得的天干、地支,其中每柱干支有两个字,四柱共计八字。

可是我比较相信名字配上生辰八字和一生人的命有更直接的关系吧。。。

Anyway... Jus my 个人看法。。。:p Happy bonking everyone~

Dirk Kuyt
21-01-2008, 02:42 AM
There is 1 Feng Shui Consulting shop in Tamn Ho Swee area. On the outside, this guy is a Feng Shui Master. His name card may even print his home address in Jurong West extension as his place of business too. Behind the scene, he practises 矛山术,the Mao Shan Witchcraft. He is also member of a temple association in Geylang, has lion dance troupe, he is also very well-versed in Chinese martial arts. Be careful of him, he is a very unorthodox, unethical guy.

U refering to one of the bros here? U forgot to mention he used to sell chinese medicine pills at the backlanes of petain / desker area.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
21-01-2008, 02:46 AM
Never disclose your 8 characters to strangers....they can make use of it to do black magic against you

84gunner
21-01-2008, 04:07 AM
U refering to one of the bros here? U forgot to mention he used to sell chinese medicine pills at the backlanes of petain / desker area.

I dun think he is a samster.

He is those typical hokkien peng type, dunno any English, oso computer illiterate. But maybe he has "improved", or "upgraded".

Yes, he is oso quite knowledgeable on chinese medicine, but dunno if he sells back those in back lanes.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
21-01-2008, 07:18 PM
I dun think he is a samster.

He is those typical hokkien peng type, dunno any English, oso computer illiterate. But maybe he has "improved", or "upgraded".

Yes, he is oso quite knowledgeable on chinese medicine, but dunno if he sells back those in back lanes.

This type of pple Karma will catch up with him soon....

RTplayer
21-01-2008, 10:47 PM
Only you can discuss Karma in sex forum, only you are allowed to discuss Karma in sex forum.

This type of pple Karma will catch up with him soon....

icesmoke
21-01-2008, 11:30 PM
the only thing i can tell u is that, one of my best buddy was born on the exact date :eek:

Appreciated.

gonggong18
21-01-2008, 11:35 PM
hi guys i visited a fortune teller ....So anyone here pls tell me about the personality of someone born on the 2nd august 1973.

Appreciated.

There is nothing wrong for the Birth date, but pa zi means birth time also required , what's your aim...don't try if you want the girl who don't love you to..heavy price hor...

decadentboy
21-01-2008, 11:50 PM

本站内容仅供娱乐,请你看后一笑了之!

免费八字算命

性别:女
公历:1973年8月2日0时
坤造:癸丑 己未 庚午 丙子 2岁运
大运: 庚申 辛酉 壬戌 癸亥 甲子 乙丑

性格分析:
具有双重性格.为人温柔,敏感,常因一点小事而屈服,意志消沉.虽然有点儿任性,但人际关系 良好,善于社交.想象力丰富,有写小说的能力.
乐观,有个需要节制的暴烈脾气,有错信别人所产生的失望,很不安静 ,经常在动,大体而言,会是幸运的,并能精通某些特定的领域。

命造简批:
在事业方面,可以受到师长、上司的帮助
有组织领导能力,精明能干,能办大事,享有声誉.
能得贵人,朋友的帮忙,使自己受益不浅.
不愁吃穿,衣食丰足.
得不到祖业,福份减少。
与儿子的缘份较薄,女多子少,晚运较不幸。
性情刚直而不屈服之特性。
生在富贵之家,祖先富裕。
有智慧、有慈悲心。
为人口快心直,利官近贵,衣禄丰盈,男人权柄持家,女人荣夫益子,秀气之命格,男人有带固执之性格,注重欠 点,受人敬佩之命。
适合的职业:艺术、政治、建筑、电气、属金水事业可忌土类。 应该注意年限:十一岁,十八岁,三十六岁,四十九岁,五十八岁,八十八岁。

Almond
23-01-2008, 03:06 PM
What you have is only the date, not the time.
What they can tell you is only a general analysis which will apply to everybody else born on the same date as well.

There are lots of unethical people out there who claim to be fengshui masters and what not. But what are their credentials?
How do you know whether to believe them or not? After all it's just 'all talk no action' on their part.

It's easy to guess your past but for the future?
What happens if what they told you did not happen?
Will you go after them, demand a refund or a compensation?
The answer is no.
Why?
Simply because you have no basis and no proof he said what he said to you or that you can't be bothered to do it.
Conclusion: It's easy money for them too isn't it? Just look at some ass' hand/ face/ birthdate, blab some rubbish, see his reaction, blab somemore rubbish in reaction to the ass' reaction.

Just because a woman was an FL, does not mean that she is a loose woman.
Do you think that she will want to be a FL if she had the choice?
Outside the trade, she might be one of the most conservative women that you will ever meet.

Ever thought of that?

信就好,不要迷.

reuters
23-01-2008, 03:32 PM
There are host of issues to consider apart from birthdate.
一命,二运 ,三风水, 四积德.

Almond
23-01-2008, 04:19 PM
Never disclose your 8 characters to strangers....they can make use of it to do black magic against you

If somebody really wants to do black magic, he doesn't even need your birth characters, just a strand of hair or something that belonged to you will do.

In some cases, if the medium is good enough, just a photograph will also do.
Brings new meaning to what they say about a part of our soul being captured in every photograph that we take.:rolleyes:

antiqueglobe
23-01-2008, 07:25 PM
癌 (http://www.profate.com.tw/FreeHDi/Weight/main.asp)

F O R C E
24-01-2008, 01:27 PM
I dont really believe in such things ... those you see in the movies, am not sure they do really work or whatever .... our life is what we make it out to be, we have choices every step of the way , so nothing is fated ....

84gunner
25-01-2008, 03:47 AM
If somebody really wants to do black magic, he doesn't even need your birth characters, just a strand of hair or something that belonged to you will do.

In some cases, if the medium is good enough, just a photograph will also do.
Brings new meaning to what they say about a part of our soul being captured in every photograph that we take.:rolleyes:

There are several ways of doing black magic, different schools of practices may vary in their techniques. 8 characters (birth year, month, date + time), name, 5 senses (5官) which is why when the medium sees the person or his/her photograph, part of his/her body part, eg, hair, finger/toe nail, blood (especially females' menses even after they throw away their kotex), etc etc, or combination of the mentioned "ingredients".

84gunner
25-01-2008, 04:03 AM
I dont really believe in such things ... those you see in the movies, am not sure they do really work or whatever .... our life is what we make it out to be, we have choices every step of the way , so nothing is fated ....

This is something like religion, not every has a religion, different pple oso believe in different religions. The "worst" part of this is, until today, there is still no scientific explan Ciation to prove it's existence or some incidents, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Yes, I agree wif u, whether 1 believes in this anot, 1 should still work hard for his/her own ambitions / achievements. It is also a check & reminder, not to be too arrogant, proud, high-profile, offensive, etc, for when 1 attracts unnecessary attention, offend other pple, or even invite jealousy, it's waiting for trouble to come!

In some rural parts of China, this "art" was used similar to traditional cure/medicine. Just like narcotics, it's used as pain-killers / part of medication, but administrated carefully under the prescription of doctors. But when mis-used, it becomes drug abuse.

I was very surprised when an American (ang moh) ex-colleague asked me where to find these "masters" in China, cos his great-grandma had such skills. But she passed away when he was around 12 yo (he's oredi in his mid 40s now). He said he & his cousins were treated by her using such skills or "art" whenever they were injured when they were very young. He had dark (almost black) hair & looked Caucasian-Asian mix blood (more like Asian) when he was a small boy, but his hair, eyes & other features changed during puberty. Until today, he's still very interested in knowing more about this "skill" or "art".

Almond
25-01-2008, 02:05 PM
I was very surprised when an American (ang moh) ex-colleague asked me where to find these "masters" in China, cos his great-grandma had such skills. But she passed away when he was around 12 yo (he's oredi in his mid 40s now). He said he & his cousins were treated by her using such skills or "art" whenever they were injured when they were very young. He had dark (almost black) hair & looked Caucasian-Asian mix blood (more like Asian) when he was a small boy, but his hair, eyes & other features changed during puberty. Until today, he's still very interested in knowing more about this "skill" or "art".

Your description of your ang moh friend sounds like he's a red indian by descendant and red indians are known to have witch doctors/ shamans in their tribes and communities who used their powers to cure illnesses and injuries.

There are alot of 'masters' everywhere, not just in China. However, how does one know whether they are real masters or just a load of hocus pocus to cheat money?
I heard from one of my business associates that there is one such master in East Coast area, originally from China who uses QiGong to heal by dispelling and removing the "blockages" in our bodies.
Not cheap though, $500 for a one or 2 hour session.

If your ang moh friend is interested in this art, ask him to go to any bookstores, new age section, and look for books relating to meditation and visualisation.
QiGong does not just come naturally to anybody, needs lot of practice and determination.