PDA

View Full Version : Ladyboy Question for Newbie

agoodfellahk
10-01-2008, 04:22 AM
So, I have been intrigued by the thought of having a go with the "3rd sex" for a long, long time.

Nothing gets me harder than looking at a feminine, slutty, hot ladyboy. I fantasize about this all of the time.

My main question for those guys who have taken the plunge, any regrets? Either during the session or afterwards? Do you feel like you questioned your sexuality a little (i.e. whether you might be bi-sexual)?

Did you ever feel disgusted thinking "man, I basically just had sex with a dude?" "man, I basically had some guy suck my cock?" or "man, I basically sucked off some guy's cock"

Please give me some insight -- I'm not looking for graphic stories about the experience -- I'm much more interested in how you felt about the experience afterwards, did you have regrets?

Thanks

uiop
10-01-2008, 07:57 AM
If you can encounter the fear inside you then go ahead :p

astrozz
10-01-2008, 08:21 AM
It is basically a personal thing , each individual will have their own different feelings towards that. I can tell you how I feel but you may not feel the same . Go ahead and do what you want to do, whats more important is how you feel after that , not how others felt.
Do take precautions though :D

Mai Hai
10-01-2008, 08:39 AM
Regarding this issue some people might have very strong opinion against it. Sad to say but true, I am one of them ....

My main grouse is that we were not created for that .. :D so the thought of it actually disgust me, but I dont go around cursing people if they do, 'to each his own' I believe, life is short, do whatever you are happy, as long as you dont hurt others ...

agoodfellahk
10-01-2008, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the responses.

I'd really like to hear some presonal experiences "post" the act and what they were feeling etc.

Si Geena
10-01-2008, 05:16 PM
Once you go, there's no heading back... I mean it's goddamn addictive.

It's like discovering that girls are fun to touch when you were 12...

If you really want an inexpensive way of finding out, you can head down to Rowell. Look under the Desker/ Keong Saik subforum for more information.

JChoo
10-01-2008, 07:21 PM
Whatever you plan to do with the ladyboy, suck his cock or pump his ass or whatever, remember safe sex.

Have fun.

hotsoup16
10-01-2008, 09:28 PM
it's all up to u. u decide for yrself. To xxx or not to xxx:D

sibaysong4u
10-01-2008, 09:43 PM
Best person to ask is Bros Dickrick(Keong Siak/Desker Thread);)

dickrick
23-01-2008, 10:48 PM
Yes bro, sorry for the late reporting; I nearly missed this thread! :)
Okay, in the first place ppl like us who "appreciate" the third sex see them as a woman. The better looking ones, like those at Orchard Towers for example, look and dress better than some girls. Mentally, they are a bit like girls, fickle minded and sometimes moody without reason.
Yes they are still men; the pre-ops still have a dick. Some of us tolerate that because of the better BJ and when screwing the arse it's normally nice and tight. On average they have the vigour for sex like men and are more eager for sex than some girls and this increases the interest.
Therefore, no, after the act, there are no regrets. This is simply because we see them as the opposite sex and not the same sex. We're not gay. Many of us would puke at the thought of screwing a man. Only the usual regrets like any WL, why I paid so much or why was it so fast etc.
Cheers! ;) See my blog for more.

sexharmonics
23-01-2008, 10:52 PM
Think this is a very subjective issue cos diff pple got diff views and fetish i guess

poison
24-01-2008, 12:46 AM
was actually puzzled at the thread title and dun even know wat is 3rd sex.
dickrick was good to give a good description. Now, i got the whole picture and i think he do sum up the whole experience.

Mr Canon
24-01-2008, 03:50 AM
That's a very good intro by dickrick

Long Hu Men
24-01-2008, 08:14 AM
I think for most guys if havent tried would think it is disgusting, maybe after try ing , nothing to it and maybe even feel more shiok than with gers ... thus I always have an open mind even though no experience in that