PDA

View Full Version : Gal at katong shopping center

Jonas21
09-01-2008, 12:42 PM
Bros dunno whether tis is the right place to post. Yesterday 8th jan around 10pm saw a couple at the main entrance of katong shopping center smoking. At first sitting but think due to rain change to squatting. The gal quite short about 1.58, wearing a black dress. Very sexy one, from the dress left side cutting can see her bra was black and wearing black safety pants and at least a C cup gal. The gal was do not look like a local but was speaking in chinese. From her dressing and the way the couple act, had a feeling tat the gal is a 'working', the 10mins tat i saw them they were not holding hands and felt they had a 'distance' between them. After smoking they got into a ntuc cab and left. If any bro is the guy here can intro the gal if she is really a 'working' gal? She looks really yummy. Thank you.

Insider
09-01-2008, 02:49 PM
Wow bro, this is really looking for a needle in a haystack, hope you successful .

Jonas21
09-01-2008, 03:04 PM
Wow bro, this is really looking for a needle in a haystack, hope you successful .

True is looking for a needle in haystack but she really is worth it to me. She is the type i really like alot. So long no go for commercial sex already, already consider retire but she is the one that i will make a comeback for. Sigh dunno will i be able to find her not. If cannot continue retire and hide in the mountain. Hehe.

poochai
09-01-2008, 03:19 PM
Y dont you try looking for her inside katong shopping center. There are a few 'massage' shop inside.

liberatte
09-01-2008, 03:30 PM
Hmmm... well, that would be very difficult to find leh... Next time, snap a pic and then post in SBF. Then easier to find. Then brothers here also don't know how she looks like only that we know that she's having C cups. I think there would be more than a million girls with C cups in Singapore...

I think you'll need
1. Height
2. Hair length
3. Face features
4. Type of cigg she was smoking (it helped me with a KTV girl last time)

Anyhow, its not impossible but still going to be a haystack out there.

uiop
09-01-2008, 04:15 PM
Your information not clear very hard to help you find leh,mabe get a PI? :p

Jonas21
09-01-2008, 04:18 PM
Hmmm... well, that would be very difficult to find leh... Next time, snap a pic and then post in SBF. Then easier to find. Then brothers here also don't know how she looks like only that we know that she's having C cups. I think there would be more than a million girls with C cups in Singapore...

I think you'll need
1. Height
2. Hair length
3. Face features
4. Type of cigg she was smoking (it helped me with a KTV girl last time)

Anyhow, its not impossible but still going to be a haystack out there.

Well all I can remember is that her height is about 1.58 and she was smoking either mentol or lights cigg as her cigg bud is white colour. That is all i can rem. Well all I can hope is that guy with her is also a brother here and is reading this. Next time if I have anymore targets I will rem to take pic.
Thanks.

water_gun
09-01-2008, 04:20 PM

I agree with bro uiop.My humble 7watergun juice for you :D

laziness
09-01-2008, 04:21 PM
Bro, liddat you may spend your life once in a while thinking of the one you miss ... :eek: or what would have been

Jonas21
09-01-2008, 04:22 PM

I even rem the cab number does it help??? Haha. It is SHA7750. Can go buy 4D.:)

wolfclan
09-01-2008, 04:24 PM
I even rem the cab number does it help??? Haha. It is SHA7750. Can go buy 4D.:)

wow must rush down to go place bet liao :p

hope you can find your target though.

laziness
09-01-2008, 04:25 PM
Wa, taxi number also note down liao, this chick must be damn solid .. :D

uiop
09-01-2008, 04:32 PM

Thanks for the water juice.Anyone can teach me how to up :confused:
I even rem the cab number does it help??? Haha. It is SHA7750. Can go buy 4D

bro you good lan,that if got the chance to bonk her must rem to write a steamy steamy FR for us to PCC :D

Jonas21
09-01-2008, 04:40 PM
bro you good lan,that if got the chance to bonk her must rem to write a steamy steamy FR for us to PCC :D[/QUOTE]

Sure I will but must manage to find her 1st if not want to sperm go head already. Keep on thinking about her.

Jonas21
09-01-2008, 05:28 PM
Since today nothing to do will hang around at there. See whether can spot her anot. If cannot hope to spot others. There alot of lians hanging around. Hehe.

Electro
09-01-2008, 05:31 PM
Must be damn sianz, keep thinking about her .... hope you find her and maybe can pass contact. Awaiting your good news ..

PicoArtist
09-01-2008, 08:40 PM
Since today nothing to do will hang around at there. See whether can spot her anot. If cannot hope to spot others. There alot of lians hanging around. Hehe.

Share w us if got more.

Jonas21
09-01-2008, 09:39 PM
Well had been waiting at the shopping center since 8 still no sign of her. Wall round the building many times too but still no sign. But there are really alot of gals here, prc and indo and pinoy, quite a few tn and even a pub. Some are really nice but still does not have the x factor for me. So any bros interested can always come and hook.

China_Ghost
09-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Maybe 8pm still early. Couple might try late nite.

steamystreamsg
09-01-2008, 10:25 PM
Must be super patient, all the best to your search

alanthegreat
10-01-2008, 12:14 AM
Bros dunno whether tis is the right place to post. Yesterday 8th jan around 10pm saw a couple at the main entrance of katong shopping center smoking. At first sitting but think due to rain change to squatting. The gal quite short about 1.58, wearing a black dress. Very sexy one, from the dress left side cutting can see her bra was black and wearing black safety pants and at least a C cup gal. The gal was do not look like a local but was speaking in chinese. From her dressing and the way the couple act, had a feeling tat the gal is a 'working', the 10mins tat i saw them they were not holding hands and felt they had a 'distance' between them. After smoking they got into a ntuc cab and left. If any bro is the guy here can intro the gal if she is really a 'working' gal? She looks really yummy. Thank you.

for somebody like me who stay a crawling distance from katong s.c., its really news that working ladies are parking themselves here these days. from what i know, since everyday i will pass by as i dropped off and board the busstop there, they might not be street walkers. there are really quite a no. of cina shop assistants there. the indons, pinoys or filipinos u seen there during weekends or weekdays must be bcos of the many maid agencies. and i know that some newbie maids only know of katong s.c. therefore they only visit there when its their rest day.

Jonas21
10-01-2008, 12:24 AM
for somebody like me who stay a crawling distance from katong s.c., its really news that working ladies are parking themselves here these days. from what i know, since everyday i will pass by as i dropped off and board the busstop there, they might not be street walkers. there are really quite a no. of cina shop assistants there. the indons, pinoys or filipinos u seen there during weekends or weekdays must be bcos of the many maid agencies. and i know that some newbie maids only know of katong s.c. therefore they only visit there when its their rest day.

I dun think is because of the maid agency but the pubs and tn centers there. Got maids that wear low cut dress in their office mah.

gonggong18
10-01-2008, 01:44 AM
I dun think is because of the maid agency but the pubs and tn centers there. Got maids that wear low cut dress in their office mah.

upstair still got offices. Is the girl's voice a bit hoarse? If so she is not WL or FL she is event organiser, met her b4. Lost her card liao... 1 yr plus back. Her hand is cold and shiver while she smoke or talk???

marlborotan
10-01-2008, 01:45 AM
bro, if she really 'working' and you manage find the loban. Must share share hor. tks:D

uiop
10-01-2008, 01:57 AM
Well had been waiting at the shopping center since 8 still no sign of her. Wall round the building many times too but still no sign. But there are really alot of gals here, prc and indo and pinoy, quite a few tn and even a pub.

Hope you could fuck her soon:D

bro, if she really 'working' and you manage find the loban. Must share share hor. tks

Bro,very kam sia for yours kind information about about to up ppl.Will up you once i got my power :p

colins
10-01-2008, 03:02 AM
bro jonas21, really admire your tenacity. If she takes a cab from there at 10pm, unless it is knockoff time for the massage palour, she may not be working there in the first place. Leaving at 10pm suggest that she might be working in larger ktv instead. If these are all true, she stays around there and probably come out around 8plus to 10pm to take cab.

Thats my wildest holmes sense, haha. Wish you best of luck on your search!

uiop
10-01-2008, 03:05 AM

Bro water_gun,now me return you my 4 Light of Cross :D

Mai Hai
10-01-2008, 08:50 AM
Wa like some bros say really needle ion a haystack .... by now, it is close to impossible already .... only way is put advertisement in newspaper ... but still no pain no gain, hope threadstarter you have luck better than striking big sweep :D

water_gun
10-01-2008, 05:14 PM
Bro colins,thanks for the points...7 watergun juice for you :)

colins
10-01-2008, 05:22 PM
Whoa bro watergun, thanks mate!

Jonas21
11-01-2008, 07:28 PM
Sigh so far no luck in seeing her again. Maybe no fate, have to give up already.

Kunotz
11-01-2008, 08:32 PM
Bro, don't be 2 frus, it was a shot in the dark anyway.

EricssonMan
12-01-2008, 12:43 AM
You got to persists, dont give up so easily

Fuckster
12-01-2008, 03:19 AM
Well all I can remember is that her height is about 1.58 and she was smoking either mentol or lights cigg as her cigg bud is white
Thanks.

Bro you should pick up her ciggi budd so that I can do a DNA test for you f.o.c lol ,joking nia, dun angry hor

colins
12-01-2008, 03:34 AM
Bro Jonas, dun give up leh. If she is PRC, she only stay here for a short while, you only need to make the search last a little longer then you can give up completely.

I'm not encouraging you to get obsessed with her, but not many of us got more than a couple of such LAFS encounters in our lifetimes. I'm still searching for one that resembles my childhood sweetheart! haha...

aczeta76
13-01-2008, 08:55 AM
Try your luck again lah..

That time I spotted Yang Yang at L23 also took me 2 weeks to locate, sian and bonk her.

Same for TT. I saw her at even lor and followed her to odd lor.. advice--never pass a good find

Marino
13-01-2008, 02:23 PM
bro jonas21, why didnt you took another cab and follow her that time?

asdfghjkl
13-01-2008, 03:51 PM
stalking her once visible again? :rolleyes:

Jonas21
13-01-2008, 05:16 PM
stalking her once visible again? :rolleyes:

Huh? Is it consider as stalking?

alanthegreat
13-01-2008, 10:43 PM

although i stay super near, forgive me for my ignorance. katong s.c. is a dead s.c. after 10pm. only the lan shop at the basement and at asteroids that side is open after those hours. i dont know any pubs or health centres there unless its above lvl 4 where its only accessible via lift and the lift is also operates until the s.c. closes.

dont thk pubs or h.c. close that early right?

gonggong18
13-01-2008, 11:21 PM
although i stay super near, ....open after those hours. i dont know any pubs or health centres there ......

HC is same level as the bowling alley, I used to cheong there formely, kept a HC girl from there for about a year..when licking with her facedown I face up always remind me of the abalone..nice CB and very responsive, should see the reaction when she comes..the lower part of the body shakes alot and made me veryshiok, I will have very solid hard on and will then proceed to FJ, can tahan lama

marlborotan
14-01-2008, 01:36 AM
Bro,very kam sia for yours kind information about about to up ppl.Will up you once i got my power :p

Dont mentioned bro, received ur up liao. tks hor.

Try your luck again lah..

That time I spotted Yang Yang at L23 also took me 2 weeks to locate, sian and bonk her.

Same for TT. I saw her at even lor and followed her to odd lor.. advice--never pass a good find

Agreed with bro aczeta76 statement, bro Jonas21 hang on abit. Your patient might bring a Gem to all bros here loh.

Bro aczeta76, anyway tks for up in pic thread. Will return favour soon. :p

wuxi2
14-01-2008, 06:48 AM
Dont mentioned bro, received ur up liao. tks hor

want to up me bo?:p

anyway bro jonas,i cant offer much help but just rem to update us her status once you got clue and gd luck.;)

Jonas21
14-01-2008, 12:55 PM
although i stay super near, forgive me for my ignorance. katong s.c. is a dead s.c. after 10pm. only the lan shop at the basement and at asteroids that side is open after those hours. i dont know any pubs or health centres there unless its above lvl 4 where its only accessible via lift and the lift is also operates until the s.c. closes.

Well bro keep you update abit, there is a pub at b1, face the entrance and all the way to the right. There are also 2 tn in b1, 1 is foot massage near the barber, the other tn is near to the coffee shop. There are also a few tn on 2nd level. Got 1 very interesting but is only for daring bros. The glass of the shop is all tinted, cannot see who or what is inside. So whoever is daring enough can go try. Hehe.

obnoxious
14-01-2008, 01:12 PM
Bro maybe everytime you go wait she inside one of the joint already ... and din come out after you left ....

Jonas21
15-01-2008, 04:51 PM
Well not able tn see her again after so many days but manage to hook up with another prc gal working in the tn there. So after so many days still manage to get something still worth it. Sorry bros will not pass her contact as she is going back on 16. Dunno when she come back but if she come back going to work ktv instead of tn. Somemore she never ask for more business so no good if anyhow give out her contact. If she agree than will start giving. Her name is xiao qi used to work at b1 tn nearest to the coffee shop.

Electro
15-01-2008, 05:14 PM
Bro sori to hear you din find your first choice.
How about the other gals there .... quality, age ..

Jonas21
15-01-2008, 06:40 PM
Bro sori to hear you din find your first choice.
How about the other gals there .... quality, age ..

Well so far i see all the gals age is 30 and above and not really pretty but on the 2nd level i saw 1 with very good figure but no see face so no idea how is she. The shop she's in very good somemore, only 1 bed 1 gal. Very personal. But pls understand me no try her so do not flame me if she sucks.

Steadyman1
15-01-2008, 07:02 PM

Though so and not been there for decade.

alanthegreat
16-01-2008, 01:27 AM
HC is same level as the bowling alley, I used to cheong there formely, kept a HC girl from there for about a year..

tenpin close liao mah..

Well bro keep you update abit, there is a pub at b1, face the entrance and all the way to the right....

hmm.. i thk i need to walk ksc again this weekend and have a good look???

marlborotan
16-01-2008, 03:25 AM
want to up me bo?:p

anyway bro jonas,i cant offer much help but just rem to update us her status once you got clue and gd luck.;)

wat do you think my soapy bro. Of course up la. Tmr ok? Today no power liao.:p

marlborotan
16-01-2008, 07:15 AM
wat do you think my soapy bro. Of course up la. Tmr ok? Today no power liao.:p

'10Q' snr bro who the advise.:mad: I knew pts is not for exchange. Bro Wuxi2 had been contributing to the forum. His previous nick is Wuxiboyz but password gana hack thus have to use a new nick.

Jonas21
18-01-2008, 01:51 PM
tenpin close liao mah..

hmm.. i thk i need to walk ksc again this weekend and have a good look???

Well you should. I been there so many times recently and notice there really is alot of gals to look at. Some more alot of prc students maybe due to the cheap family ktv there. So if got guts can hook them.

S T A R
18-01-2008, 02:03 PM
Never been to KSC, just drive pass only .... but from outside like sleazy

hitam
18-01-2008, 02:49 PM
Mostly I go JC Rd ... there the eye can have a feast .
Maybe will go SC look see look see :D

Jonas21
18-01-2008, 03:48 PM
Jc road of course got more but mainly all ktv gals, as long got money can bring go hotel. At sc is see you can sian not. So depends on wat you wan but if see see only sc not bad.

kyorind
06-07-2009, 12:02 PM
lol i working at KTSC now.. noticed alot of TNs and MP.. becuz of reading this tread.. i went to walk walk last nite.. after work.. 9pm >.< notice on the 3rd story.. theres few TNs.. how much their dmg normally ah.. haha.. feel like trying one.. the lady look petite and quite ok looking.. she wave when i walk by last nite >.<

kenneth21
06-07-2009, 01:35 PM
lol i working at KTSC now.. noticed alot of TNs and MP.. becuz of reading this tread.. i went to walk walk last nite.. after work.. 9pm >.< notice on the 3rd story.. theres few TNs.. how much their dmg normally ah.. haha.. feel like trying one.. the lady look petite and quite ok looking.. she wave when i walk by last nite >.<

bro, you sure you work at KTSC? You should have realised that level 3 and 4 are carparks.

I seriously wonder how you find all the TNs on level 3.

kyorind
07-07-2009, 12:10 PM
Haha.. I work at b1.. So somehow going up 2 floors feel like
Level 3 to me.. when I say level 3 in my previous post I meant level 2..
The shop I referring to is near the oversea bride there..

naturegreen
07-07-2009, 12:30 PM

Hahah Nice one

cyber69_x69
07-07-2009, 01:45 PM
Haha.. I work at b1.. So somehow going up 2 floors feel like
Level 3 to me.. when I say level 3 in my previous post I meant level 2..
The shop I referring to is near the oversea bride there..

walk past a shop last mth on the 2nd floor, think it is a beauty shop (lightings quite dim...) saw a long hair gal quite pretty. As I was in a hurry for my appt... nvr go in... dunno still there or not....