PDA

View Full Version : Yamashikata - The Epilogue

yamashikata
09-01-2008, 11:19 AM
Hi to all bros,

After spending 4 years in SBF, wish to share my experince here.

Came across this website about 4 years ago. Was in the army then, with a promising career, having a roof over my head at the tender age of 20 years old. Zip around in town in my sports car, going to pubs disco almost every night. With money, comes along all the temptations.

Hook up with a FL via one of the OKT here. After a few transactions, due to some finiancial problems due to my lavish lifestyle, decides to step into the world of vice. Manage to convinced and acted as his middleman for the OKT at first, earning a small commission. It was easy job, receive sms, sent sms, confirm sms. Occasionally went to those newly arrived and took their photos. Enjoy being with the FLs, listen to their stories, lending them a ear and occasionlly the shoulder. Customer base grew over in time and I started having my own gals. Started with PRC gals, remember those times they still can commend a $150 deal. Then slowly from PRC, I started having Mongolian contacts. As time passes, due to the overwhelming of the PRCs, I moved on to doing Mongolians gals. These are usually pass off as Koreans or Japanese.
My reputations was good and soon even Thai gals started coming to me to be their agent.

It was such an easy job, easy money that I quit my SAF career at the 8th year of a 10 year contract. I began a new chapter in my life as a full plege Vice Opertaor. Started chionging KTV with bros here, betting thousands of $$ in soccer, even placing few hundreds on 4D & Toto. Everyday hangs out in arcade & KTVs & gambling cruise, surfing internet. Own time own target.

But then, everything comes to an end when AVB came knocking at my door in April 2007. Some rumours that I was set up by jealous competitors. These 9 months I was wandering in darkness as they investigates, not knowing where my futures lies. With low education qualifications and an irrelevent SAF career experience, finding a job is difficult. Tried as a cars sales but quit. Finally manage to find a job as a waiter in a KTV. It is probably the best ideal job, as I mingle with the customers and the gals. Though working hours is long, and others may think it as a lowly job, the pay is just enough but I was happy with it.

Recently fell in love with one of the KTV gals. She also had a sad story behind her and need cash. She is not those who allowed customers to touch her. But cos of her cute, easy going ways, a lot of customers are willing to pay a lot to bring her out or book her so that she wont have to "butterfly" around even though she wont betray herself. She knows of my situation and has never asked me for any $$. Her love for me is real, but she cannot bring herself to committ into a relationship with me cos she wants to earn as much as possible here before she goes back, every minute is dollar and cents to her. I do not mind seeing other guys hug her when I go into the room to pour drinks, but she depise herself as she is a "xiao jie". Many ppl said there is no future between us. Please do not say that this gal is trying to cheat me etc. I have nothing for her to cheat anyway. After years of mixing around with these gals, I know how to tell which is black and white. 2 person who loves each other but cannot be together. Is this my retribution ? Why does fate dealt a cruel blow on us ?

I hate myself for not able to give her a future and solve her problems. I was hoping to spend my birthday, Chinese New Year and Valentine's day with her but it is now impossible. I called up and enquire about my case. Investigation is finally over after 9 months and I will be attending court within a month.

I just want to say that those who are still operating, best quit when you think you had enough. And those who are thinking of stepping into this line, you must be prepared to face the consequences and the bad karma.

3 days ago, I took out my sim card, held it in my hand for a long time, and finally broke it into 2. Heave a sight of relief, I have finally step out of the vice world.

I am now waiting for my sentence......... and also waiting for the gal who lights up my darkness. This chapter of my life has ended. Tomorrow is a new chapter.......

It is my pleasure to have serve you......

assault
09-01-2008, 02:43 PM
Bro if the above are all true, I sincerely hope that you find happiness and start life anew and that she is really the person you made her out to be.

Sincerely hope for you :)

Jekyll and Hyde
09-01-2008, 03:13 PM
Phew. I am new to this forum and never know about it much. Thanks for the highlight of your life and ordeal. Take care and have a good life.

AngMo69
09-01-2008, 05:45 PM
Good luck man - hope the man doesnt come down to hard on you! You were my first OKT in here, and had excellent service (although sometimes late in replying). I am sure that you will be able to make it again. Best wishes!

Sexified
09-01-2008, 06:34 PM
All the best wishes n luck to u bro :)

octupus
10-01-2008, 10:22 AM
Whatever it is To Err Is Human, hope you have a great life ahead ... seriously

yamashikata
10-01-2008, 10:25 AM
Good luck man - hope the man doesnt come down to hard on you! You were my first OKT in here, and had excellent service (although sometimes late in replying). I am sure that you will be able to make it again. Best wishes!

Lol ~ I remember you ~! Thanks. :D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
10-01-2008, 10:37 AM
From cheongster to okt to ktv waiter:eek:.....it is like from a Ferrari owner to a Ferrari salesman to a Ferrari mechanic.....hehehe your story can write a book. :D Why your points so jialat? :confused:People scare you spill the beans on them? :rolleyes:

yamashikata
10-01-2008, 10:41 AM
hehehe your story can write a book. :D

Lol ~ Good idea hor ~ Get the No Money No Honey writer to write

Orgasdo
10-01-2008, 10:42 AM
All the best .... all man are born a sinner.... n sure hope u have a better future ahead.

Xiao Hei
10-01-2008, 10:54 AM
Bro ex-okt, hope the verdict not too bad ....

RonnieTeo
11-01-2008, 12:55 PM
Upz ya pts ~

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
11-01-2008, 02:40 PM
Bro ex-okt, hope the verdict not too bad ....
Ya look on the bright side maybe AV offer you 1st crack at opening cat80 PRC house :D

superbia
11-01-2008, 02:47 PM
Haha, highly unlikely, but you never know right :D

pipi486
11-01-2008, 04:20 PM
All the best man ~

XueJing
11-01-2008, 04:46 PM
Bro Yam ... hope all the best to you .. and dont look back at your past ..

werty97
12-01-2008, 03:12 AM
Bro, I remembered all the excellence services you've provided. 10s & all the best.

yamashikata
15-01-2008, 05:21 PM
Ya look on the bright side maybe AV offer you 1st crack at opening cat80 PRC house :D

:D That will be best ~

BakaYaro
18-01-2008, 01:31 PM
If really like that, can take in partners.

By the way Bro TS, your case how ah???

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
18-01-2008, 01:42 PM

By the way Bro TS, your case how ah???Section 140 subsection (1) states
" Any person who -
a) sells, lets for hire or otherwise disposes of or buys or hires or otherwise obtains possession of any woman or girlwith intent that that woman or girl shall be employed or used for the purpose of prostitution either within or without Singapore, or knowing or having reason to believe that that woman or girl will be so employed or used ;

b) procures any woman or girl to have either within or without Singapore, carnal connectionexcept by way of marriage with any male person or for purpose of prostitution, either within or without Singapore.

c) by threats or intimidation procures any woman or girl to have carnal connection except by way of marriage with any male person either within or without in singapore ;

d)brings into Singapore, receives or harbours any woman or girl knowing or having reason to believe that that woman or girl has been procured for the purpose of having carnal connection except by way of marriage with any male person or for the purpose of prostitution either within or without Singapore, receives or harbours that woman or girl with intent to aid such purpose ;

e)knowing or having reason to believe that any woman or girl has been procured by threats or intimidationfor the purpose of having carnal connection, except by way of marriage with any male person, either within or without Singapore, receives or harbours that woman or girl with intent to aid such purpose ;

f) knowing or having reason to believe that any woman or girl has been brought into Singapore in breach of Section 142 or has been sold or purchased in breach of paragraph (a), receives or harbours that woman or girlwith intent that she may be employed or used for the purpose of prostitutioneither within or without Singapore ;

g) detains any woman or girl against her will on any premises with the intention that she shall have carnal connectionexcept by way of marriage with any male person, or detains any woman or girl against her will in a brothel ;

h) detains any woman or girl in any place against her will with intent that she may be employed or used for the purpose of prostitutionor for any unlawful or immoral purpose ;

i) has carnal connection with any girl under the age of sixteen(16) years except by way of marriage ; or

j) attempts to do any act in contravention of this section,

-shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to imprisonment for a term not
exceeding five (5) years and shall be liable to a fine not exceeding $ 10,000. "

Subsection (2) states

" Any male person who is convicted of a second or subsequent offence under subsection (1) a), b),
c), d), e) or f) shall in addition to any term of imprisonment awarded in respect of such offence, be
liable to caning. "

‘Permitting a girl under sixteen (16) years to use premises for intercourse’, described in Section 143

" Any person who is the owner or occupier of any premises, or who has, or acts or assist in, the
management or control of any premises, induces or knowingly suffers a girls under the age of
sixteen (16) years to resort to, or be on those premises for the purpose of having sexual
intercourse except by way of marriage with any male person shall be guilty of an offence and shall be
liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $ 2,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding three
(3) years or to both. "

‘Causing or encouraging prostitution’, described in Section 145

" (1) Any person who causes or encourages the prostitutionof, or the commission of unlawful
sexual intercourse with, or of an indecent assault on a girl under the age of sixteen(16) years for
whom he is responsible, shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not
exceeding $ 2,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding three (3) years or to both.

(2) Where a girl has become a prostitute, or has had unlawful sexual intercourse, or has been
indecently assaulted, a person shall be deemed for the purpose of this section to have caused or
encouraged it, if he knowingly allowed her to consort with or to enter or to continue in the
employment of, any prostitute of known immoral character. "

‘Person living on or trading in prostitution’, described in Section 146

" (1) Any person who knowingly lives wholly or in part on the earnings of the prostitution of
another personshall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to imprisonment for a
term not exceeding five (5) years and shall also be liable to a fine not exceeding $ 10,000.

(2) Any person who is convicted of a second or subsequent offence under this section shall in
addition to any term of imprisonment imposed in respect of such offence be liable to caning.

(3) Where any person is proved to live with or be habitually in the company of a prostituteor
prostitutes or is proved to have exercised control, direction or influenceover the movements of a
prostitute or prostitutes in such a manner as to show that that person is aiding, abetting or
compelling her or their prostitution with any other person or generally, that person shall, on the
absence of proof to the contrary, be deemed to be knowingly living on the earnings of
prostitution. "

‘Traffic in woman and girls’, described in Section 141
" Any person who buys, sells, procures, traffics in, or brings into or takes out of Singaporefor the
purpose of such traffic, and whether or not for the purpose of present or subsequent prostitution,
any woman or girl, shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to imprisonment for
a term not exceeding five (5) years and shall also be liable to a fine not exceeding $ 10,000. "

‘Importation of a woman or a girl by false pretences’, described in Section 142
" Any person who by or under false pretence, false representation or fraudulent or deceitful
meansmade or used either within or without Singapore, brings into or takes out of, or assists in
bringing into or assists in taking out of Singapore, any woman or girl -

a) withintentthat that woman or girl shall be employed or used for the purpose of
prostitution either within or without Singapore ;

b) knowing or having reason to believethat that woman or girl will be so employed or used ; or

c) whether or not for the purpose of present or future prostitution ;

-shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to imprisonment for a term not
exceeding five (5) years and shall also be liable to a fine not exceeding $ 10,000. "

gula
18-01-2008, 02:17 PM
:eek: so the case for Bro Yam.. doesnt look good ....
Anyway all the best to you bro

RTplayer
18-01-2008, 05:16 PM
Only you know the law, only you can post them.

Section 140 subsection (1) states
" Any person who -
Subsection (2) states

‘Causing or encouraging prostitution’, described in Section 145
‘Traffic in woman and girls’, described in Section 141
Importation of a woman or a girl by false pretences’, described in Section 142

yamashikata
21-01-2008, 11:21 AM

By the way Bro TS, your case how ah???

If really like that, already shortlist a few partners.

As mentioned, waiting till neck long long.

yamashikata
21-01-2008, 11:52 AM
Does anyone know why Fujian is blacklisted ? The gals there very difficult to get a visa to come to sg ?

yamashikata
27-04-2008, 01:00 AM
Celebrating 1st year anniversary

one year of vice-less activities... life sux ~! :D

AVcollector
27-04-2008, 07:59 AM
wat to do ?

yamashikata
08-05-2008, 02:14 PM
One year and two weeks and still counting.......

Supporters of Yamashikata rejoiced ~~ Got one new project coming up ~~

kekekekeke

yamashikata
11-06-2008, 11:58 AM
Like to ask somethng here, curious.

Will the police return my laptop and handphones once it is over ??? :confused:

yamashikata
26-09-2008, 12:34 AM
After 1 year and 5 months, finally it comes to an end.

These 17 months were spent in uncertainity over my future. Not knowing wat will happen tomorrow. If the meal I am having is the last one. The bed I am sleeping is the last night.

Finally, it comes to an end today. Slapped with a 11k fine for my role.

When I log in to this account again, I was surprised to receive a request to join my group !!! :eek: (Anyway I just deleted all my groups)

To all OKTs out there, I dunno the market now... (More competition, high hotel rates, reduced price) if it is not good anymore, maybe should consider washing your hands.

To all OKTs wanna be, dun even think of stepping in if you cannot face the consequences.

To all my supporters, thanks. It is my pleasure and honour to had served you.

Best Regards

Yamashikata

RonnieTeo
27-09-2008, 05:15 PM
A yellow ribbon for you ~

massa
27-09-2008, 05:49 PM
Bro yama, as long not jail term, i would say not too bad. Though 11k is abit on the highside, but i believe u should hav earn many times that amt during being a okt. So overall hope u find a nice job and start all over again.

ROTK
29-09-2008, 11:18 PM
Good luck ~!

yamashikata
01-03-2009, 01:42 PM
Wow, the way things are operating now are totally different from my time.

Now each got their own forum and weebly somemore ! And have to pay advertising fees !!

By the way, anyone knows what happen to E777 aka mdelight ?

yamashikata
01-03-2009, 09:53 PM
Thanks to bro qguy and wiz69 for upping my points.

Hope i can recover ....

Then can return you guys back.

Waxer
02-03-2009, 08:42 AM
Welcome back.

justica
02-03-2009, 08:53 AM
Bro welcome back man sorri i cannot up u

yamashikata
25-04-2009, 07:32 PM
Tomorrow will be my 2nd year anniversary liao since my arrest.

But, until now, I still can't manage to get back all the items that they seized.

Repeated calls to the Investigating Officer always went unanswered.

Leave voice message, also never return.

Leave message with the hotline operator, also no use.

Go down Cantonment to look for her personally, always say not in

Simply bochap. Take ppl things very fast, return things take own sweet time.

I am super disappointed with the efficiency of the SPF. I am considering writing a formal complaint to the Head of CID, or even to the Ministry of Home Affairs. By Monday still no bloody news from them, will approach my MP.

How can they keep my things for so long ? For investigation period, I understand.. But my case over since last October.. now almost more than 6 months liao, still haven't get my laptop and handphones back !!!

:mad:

dormant
26-04-2009, 10:18 AM

But, until now, I still can't manage to get back all the items that they seized.

I am super disappointed with the efficiency of the SPF. I am considering writing a formal complaint to the Head of CID, or even to the Ministry of Home Affairs. By Monday still no bloody news from them, will approach my MP.

How can they keep my things for so long ? For investigation period, I understand.. But my case over since last October.. now almost more than 6 months liao, still haven't get my laptop and handphones back !!!

They are likely to have obtained an order for the item to be disposed off.

LostALau
26-04-2009, 12:08 PM

From yr account and from experience, u should write a letter to the Head of CID and cc copy to the MHA. Alternatively u can approach yr MP and they will write that letter for you.

Your case is over so they have no reason to keep your items unless they have misplaced them or kept them for their own use in which case it will be an offence itself. Even then the Dept concerned owe u an explanation and compensation.

You have led an 'interesting' life and has ended it not too badly although 11 k is quite a lot of money in these bad times. However, u can count yrself lucky that u dont have to spend time in the Government Free Bungalow.
If u and yr gf make enough money to start anew, do remember the lessons and don't squander any more. Make hay while the sun shines and save for rainy days.

fiercekid84
26-04-2009, 02:04 PM
i feel for u man good luck and all the best to u

Msdy777
26-04-2009, 02:17 PM
Hi bro! glad to see that you are ok~
I'm your regular last time~ hehe

Love2BSuck
26-04-2009, 02:52 PM
Bro Yamashikata,

Thank god that u are only got slapped with a fine.

Anyway what the law in here is @@#^#$&#$& la.

So many laws restricting this and that even in VICE. But they have their own "LEGAL" or "Licensed" BROTHELS in GL.

Just think the fine as the Income Tax u are paying to them thru out ur OKT periods. hehe.

what "they" wan is command / control and $$$ to shut them up.

Perharps u can find the HEAD of VICE to la-kopi or KTV and try to find ur own way of getting a "permit" in operating a "Brothel" in GL :P

fiercekid84
27-04-2009, 12:58 AM
singapore is like that. the law only protect the rich

dormant
27-04-2009, 10:26 AM
Laws grind the poor, and the rich men rule the law.

yamashikata
27-04-2009, 01:23 PM
Hi bro! glad to see that you are ok~
I'm your regular last time~ hehe

yeah i remembered you ~~ :D

Thanks for all your support last time

Msdy777
27-04-2009, 10:12 PM
upped you for your good service last time~
Cheers bro!

yamashikata
02-05-2009, 06:44 PM
Laws grind the poor, and the rich men rule the law.

singapore is like that. the law only protect the rich

.................. :(

dark16
03-05-2009, 11:47 PM
all the best for new life :)

yamashikata
08-05-2009, 02:57 PM
They are likely to have obtained an order for the item to be disposed off.

or they use themselves ? :mad:

yamashikata
25-05-2009, 04:17 PM
thinking of "east mountain again up"

got super good lobang

all my brothers pls pm me !!! :D

those current okts who are interested can pm me too

yamashikata
26-05-2009, 11:14 PM
wow finally green !

thanks to all my supporters for bringing me out of moderation.

thats a whooping 39 pts of support ! :D

yamashikata
29-09-2010, 04:07 PM
Paging for my old kakis ....

Please PM me those who know me. :D

Yama-Shikata
03-03-2011, 08:25 PM
Hope the 2 OKTs can also write their epilogue :p

merelyevil
03-03-2011, 08:37 PM
sustainable thread

Msdy777
04-03-2011, 01:16 PM
Hope the 2 OKTs can also write their epilogue :p

U are back?
change nick or diff person?

Yama-Shikata
04-03-2011, 01:20 PM
U are back?
change nick or diff person?

I am always around :D

Use different nicks. Got more than 30 nicks ah...

Bro how are you ? Still happily bonking ? :D

Msdy777
04-03-2011, 09:55 PM
I am always around :D

Use different nicks. Got more than 30 nicks ah...

Bro how are you ? Still happily bonking ? :D

Hi bro! I'm good! But have tone down alot now... Waiting good intros from u!
Do pm me if u got lobong!

Yama-Shikata
04-03-2011, 10:30 PM
Hi bro! I'm good! But have tone down alot now... Waiting good intros from u!
Do pm me if u got lobong!

Nothing to intro lah, if the AV come my house 2nd time, my buttocks will kena "piak" "piak" liao lah :D

Here got so many lobangs, im sure you can find yourself

Yama-Shikata
05-05-2011, 07:30 PM
Now business very bad ? :confused:

Icheonster
16-08-2011, 10:22 AM
Wow, the way things are operating now are totally different from my time.

Now each got their own forum and weebly somemore ! And have to pay advertising fees !!

By the way, anyone knows what happen to E777 aka mdelight ?

Last heard that he went into property line sales..

no news latter..

Yama-Shikata
03-05-2012, 07:08 PM

no news latter..

Ya, saw him at Pacific Mansions waiting for clients. He now working as property agents. Pacific Mansions a lot of PRC working girls. :D

yamashikata
06-06-2012, 12:01 PM

no news latter..

E777 is back to his old trade under the disguise of orgainisng sex party :D

He should change nick for goodness sake as the AV already know his nick mah.

ebonkie
16-06-2012, 12:37 PM
E777 is back to his old trade under the disguise of orgainisng sex party :D

He should change nick for goodness sake as the AV already know his nick mah.

Yo bro, long time no hear from you.. looks like you are quite back in the limelight after 6 years..

how you came to know e777 is back on his old trade? :D

yamashikata
16-06-2012, 12:45 PM
Yo bro, long time no hear from you.. looks like you are quite back in the limelight after 6 years..

how you came to know e777 is back on his old trade? :D

Do i know you ? Are you my arresting officer or investigating officer ?

Go search E777 nick lor, he now staying this party that party, but behind take money from everyone.

Old habits die hard lah.

ebonkie
16-06-2012, 01:09 PM
Do i know you ? Are you my arresting officer or investigating officer ?

Go search E777 nick lor, he now staying this party that party, but behind take money from everyone.

Old habits die hard lah.

Bro, dont gan keong leh.. I m not your arresting officer or investigating officer..

tink i was your regulars during your time when you were doing runner for cyber okt..

yamashikata
17-06-2012, 04:46 AM
You change nick ah ? No ebonkie last time.

yamashikata
08-05-2014, 09:48 AM
I will be back :D

yamashikata
12-10-2017, 07:41 AM
Its been 10 years ....

Happy anniversay ! :D

Pleasure_empire
12-10-2017, 12:53 PM
Fine 11k is slap on the wrist by todays standard.